Bondage model by choice... (MMF/FFFF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Do you tell us, who you have in mind, Bandit?😀
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Well as you have asked, and my apologies slackywacky should you not like my choices or wish for me to delete this post please let me know,

And so for Diana I can’t help but imagine it’s a rather curvy, busty, lustful bondage loving model called JJ Plush, while the younger but no less bondage loving Linda I kind of imagine her being a model called Chrissy Marie, (who I have to say could so easily be the sister of my very own gorgeous bondage loving lady)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Bandit666 wrote: 4 years ago Well as you have asked, and my apologies slackywacky should you not like my choices or wish for me to delete this post please let me know,
Why would I do that? The reason I did not put pictures up is so that everybody can select who they think will be Diana, Linda, Aryah etc.
I could see Chrissy Marie as Linda, although I like Dakkota also. I don't see JJ as Diana, but that is just me, she is a little too voluptuous for me (but I like her bondages). Andrea (Annie) from Rope-Bondage is probably my Linda (when she had blond hair) and Julie from the same site could be Linda, but it changes occasionally :-)

But we live in a free world, so imagine whoever you want as the characters in my stories. ;)
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Puzzling times
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Linda, dressed in white shorts, yellow t-shirt and sandals, Diana, dressed in a yellow short summer dress with sneakers, and Robert, wearing the clothes and shoes he had on when they were at the boat, walked through the small streets of the capital of Grenada, Saint George’s. The town was very colorful, the main color on the walls a light orange, almost pinkish salmon color, the roofs mostly earthy red, but there were many other bright colors around. It was clear that Grenada was not a very rich country, as a lot of houses needed repair. Most streets were just wide enough for 2 cars to pass each other carefully and with all the tourists running around, driving was not the easiest thing to do.

“Glad we are walking.” Diana said with a grin, after they passed the same car for the third time.

Linda grinned and Robert nodded. Walking was faster than driving a car in these streets. Especially now that they entered Market Hill. The street was filled with people, as it was market day and cars were parked along the whole road with a popup canopy tent next to them to protect the goods for sale from the sun. Everything from fruit, meats to souvenirs were being sold. It was all small businesses, one car and mostly a single person selling.

“Ooh, I like that.” Linda said, pointing to a painting that was sold at one of the stalls.

It depicted the sun setting over Grenada.

“Only 50 dollars.” The woman running the stall told her.

“Maybe later.” Linda told her, as she did not want to run around the town with a painting.

Walking along the different stalls, Diana and the others enjoyed the variety of what was being offered. They sampled some of the foods, got haggled on buying stuff they really did not need and talked to the locals. Diana’s phone started ringing.

“Hi love, where are you?” She said, seeing that it was Jim calling.

She listened to what Jim had to say.

“Okay, well we will be on Market Hill for the next 10 minutes or so, so we’ll see you on the corner of Market Street and Church Street, okay?”

After confirming where they would meet, Diana hung up and put the phone away.

“Jim will meet us higher up the street. Vince showed up at the hotel, so Jim is joining us.”

They walked further up the road, a pretty steep walk. The market stalls were finishing, as this was the upper end of the market and just before the last stall, there was a young man handing out leaflets to the people walking in the street. Linda got one and looked at it.

“What is it?” Robert asked, seeing her reaction after reading the leaflet.

“A discount coupon for an escape room. They only opened last week according to this. Sounds interesting, I never done one of those.” She replied.

Handing the leaflet to Robert, Linda talked to the young man handing out the leaflets. The chat confirmed that the escape room was only a week old, but they had a decent amount of interest. What made them special was the fact that they offered several gradations of the escape room, from easy to extreme. So far no guests had done the extreme version, but he was confident somebody would.

“Why has nobody done the extreme version?” Linda asked him.

“Because you not only have to escape the room, you are also restraint for real. It makes finding the clues a lot more difficult. When we tested the room at that level, only a few of the staff made it. You need at least 2 people to make it work and a maximum of 6 can play. You have 1 hour and 30 minutes to escape.”

“That long?” Robert said, hearing the conversation.

“Yes, and you need all the time you can get.”

“Can we do this?” Linda asked, looking at Robert.

“You serious?” Diana asked with a smile. “You want to get restraint in a room and escape? As if you never try to do that?”

The three of them grinned. They said thank you to the young man handing out the leaflets and walked further up the hill towards Church Street. They saw Jim waiting at the corner of both streets. Diana threw her hands around his neck and kissed him.

“How is Aryah?” She asked him after she let go of him.

“Dunno, but I hope they are having fun.” He replied. “What have you guys been up to?”

Diana told him about the market, the painting and the escape room.

“Sounds fun, how about we do that after visiting the Cathedral, which is just around the corner here. According to the bellboy at the hotel, it is worth a visit.”

“Sounds good to me.” Linda replied.

The one church turned into three churches; they were all close together. It showed that the population of the island had been heavily influenced by Christianity during their past. The churches looked better maintained than most houses and it was interesting to visit them. It was almost an hour later when they left the last church.

“Let’s have lunch and have a look at this escape room.” Diana suggested.

They found a little restaurant that provided subs and soups. The vegetables were all fresh, the soup homemade and they had a nice meal. During the meal, Jim had looked up the street where the escape room was, it was about a 15-minute walk.

“That sounds good to me.” Diana said, the others agreeing.

“It is close to Fort Frederick and Fort Matthew, which are ruins we can visit afterwards, if we have time.” Jim told them.

The walk up the hill was uneventful, and they found the old warehouse were the escape room was located without any difficulty. It looked like it belonged to a nutmeg plantation that closed years ago. The door was open, and the group entered the rather large building. They entered a small reception area, with a young woman sitting behind a table.

“Good afternoon.” She greeted the group. “My name is Kathy; how can I help you?”

Kathy looked like she was barely 18, short blond hair, a pretty face and dressed in shorts and a t-shirt that promoted the escape room.

“We would like to do the escape room.” Robert said.

“And which level did you think you wanted to do?” Kathy asked.

“We want to try the extreme level.” Linda replied.

She could see surprise on Kathy’s face.

“Are you sure? Nobody ever takes that; it is really hard.”

“We want to try.” Linda said.

“You are aware it requires you to be restrained, including handcuffs and blindfolds?”

“Yes, we are aware. We read up on the rules, but it did not stop us from wanting to try it. It will not be the first time we’re restrained.”

Kathy gave them a puzzled look, but she did not inquire any further.

“Okay, here’s the paperwork to sign, the usual disclaimers. Once you have that done, the lockers for your personal belongings are along the wall, the current code is set to 1234, so please change it to something else. Once you done that, I advise a bathroom visit, they are on the left, and then we can start. The cost will be 80 dollars.”

Jim paid and the group put their personal stuff in the locker, changed the number, visited the bathroom and met up in the small reception area.

“Please put these blindfolds on and I will move you one by one into the start room. Note that the handcuffs have different keys and you will have to figure out where the keys are in the rooms. In case of an emergency, stop whatever you are doing and shout “emergency”. You can also ask for 2 clues. If you want a clue, stop whatever you are doing and shout ‘clue. You have 90 minutes to escape. Questions?”

Nobody had questions and when Kathy handed them the blindfolds, and these were decent sleep masks, not the cheap ones, they put them on. They worked well and blocked all light. Jim was cuffed, his hands behind his back, and brought into the next room.

“Stand here, please do not move.”

Kathy told him. She brought Linda in second after cuffing her hands behind her back. She stood Linda directly to Jim’s right. Repeating the same for Diana and Robert, Kathy had all four of them standing in a semicircle, although none of them knew that.

“I will be connecting a chain to the cuffs, please stand still.” Kathy told them.

They felt a chain being locked to the handcuff chains with a padlock.

“The chain also has 4 different locks, so you need to find 8 different keys. And there is one key for the door. They will not be hidden behind items on the wall, they might be in boxes and safes. There will be no clues underneath the carpet or other floor coverings. Questions?”

“Nope.” Robert said.

“Okay, then your time starts as soon as I close the door. Good luck.”

They heard the door close. It did not take them long to lose the blindfolds, handcuffs did not prevent them from moving their arms and it was simple to remove the blindfolds from each other. Now that they could see, they could see a room full of furniture and wall coverings that looked like puzzles. Some of the easier puzzles were quickly solved and it brought them 2 keys. One released the cuffs for Robert, the other was for the padlock that connected Jim to the chain. They all decided to look at the clues together and soon they solved 2 more puzzles, which gave them 2 more keys. One turned out to release the padlock that held the chain to the cuffs that Robert had been wearing, the other released the padlock from Linda’s cuffs. Even without the key, she quickly brought the cuffs to the front of her, a trick she had done many times before.

“This is fun.” Linda said, sitting down on the couch in the room. “Hold on, I see something.”

Sitting on the couch, she could see a reflection in the mirror on the wall, and it brought them to a set of numbers that were used to open one of the safes. It contained another set of numbers, that led to another safe, which eventually led to another key, this time the key for Linda’s cuffs.

“Just a few more.” Diana said, being the only one in the room still handcuffed.

She could have brought the cuffs to the front, much like Linda had done, but she was just as comfortable with them behind her back.

“45 minutes.” Kathy told them through a speaker system.

With the easy puzzles done, it took them longer to find the other clues and at the 75 minutes mark they asked for a clue. The clue was the missing link, they had not seen the shadow the standing lamp produced, as they had never turned it on.

“Geez, how did we miss that one.” Jim said.

With the clue they managed to find the last 2 keys, one for Diana’s cuffs, the other for the door. They opened the door and escaped the room with 5 minutes to spare.

“Well done, you have been the first to escape the extreme version.” Kathy said.

“It was not that extreme.” Linda said.

Diana grinned.

“These girls have been in more strenuous situations. But it was fun.”

“If you don’t mind, I like to take a group photo for our wall.”

They stood together and smiled at the camera.

“Thank you very much. And thank you for visiting us. Please leave us a review on social media if you can, that would be appreciated.”

Another group of people came in when they left and when they had drinks at a nearby bar, they talked about their plans for the rest of the day.

“I have to pick Aryah up soon. We could just go together.” Jim suggested.

The others agreed. They toured the two nearby castles, both in ruins, before heading to the hotel. They talked about the escape room and the island during their walk towards the hotel that Aryah was at with Vince.

“I wonder if she had fun.” Linda said.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Funny idea! For the Girls this must be really fun, the way they are usually restrained 😁
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caesar73 wrote: 4 years ago Funny idea! For the Girls this must be really fun, the way they are usually restrained 😁
I had them walk through the town and had to come up with something that would restrain them, without making it look weird. I remembered the escape room I did not too long ago and it started off being handcuffed (with toy cuffs) and blindfolded. So I figured I could use that.

It is a light chapter, but sometimes the girls need a break :-)
Soon we're heading back to Aryah...

Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Great update and yes it’s true the girls need a break now and again but here’s hoping for more soon :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Agreed, Bandit!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Lost luggage
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vince was happy he got to see Aryah but leaving her again was not easy. On the other hand, Aryah had not seen Vince, he had never untied her arms or removed the helmet. He could have, but he figured this was more exciting to her. Their time together had been great, even while he kept her bound and hooded, she had missed his touch and she longed to feel him inside her longer, but she knew he had to go back to the ship again. What she did not look forward at was being stuffed in the suitcase again, and that was exactly what Vince had done. He did not retie her legs, that was a small gesture, but being cramped in the suitcase was enough restriction as it was.

“I love you.” He had said when he kissed her, before closing the suitcase.

She heard it through the helmet and had nodded to confirm. She loved him too and she did not want to part, but it was probably better that she was tied and hooded, as it had made it a little easier for Vince to get her back in the suitcase.

“I’ll see you soon.” He said, when he zipped up the suitcase and checked the room to see if he had not forgotten something.

Aryah felt herself being transported out of the room. She could tell they got in the elevator and went down the to the reception area. It was busy, many people were checking out, as they would board one of the cruise ships from Grenada. Vince patiently waited in the line of people at the reception and after 15 minutes it was his turn.

“Did you enjoy your stay?” The older man behind the counter asked.

Vince confirmed he did. The receptionist confirmed his room was already paid for.

“Can we store your luggage?” He asked.

“Yes, it will be picked up later today.”

The receptionist made a note and tagged the bag with a label, a bellboy took the bag from Vince and rolled it away. Vince had to laugh as he saw that the kid had trouble with the balance of the suit case and almost dropped it.

“Have fun dear.” Vince said to himself.

“Anything else we can do for you; would you like a taxi?”

“I’ll walk, I have some time left.” He said, leaving the reception area and heading to the door.

The weather was great, the streets were not busy, most of the traffic was taxis and hotel buses heading towards the cruise ship terminal. He enjoyed walking; it was one thing he missed on board. He walked, he walked probably more than at home, but walking through the same corridors day in day out was not as nice as walking outside. He enjoyed walking because it also gave him a chance to enjoy the scenery, the young women walking through the streets. Just as he was about to turn left towards the terminal, he noticed two good looking females, one blond, one brown hair, walking towards him. They were coming from the ruins higher up in the city. They were accompanied by two men, but that did not stop him from watching them while they passed on the other side of the road. The brunette gave him a smile, before he made his turn and walked to dock.

“You think Vince would have stuffed her back in the suitcase again?” Linda asked Diana while they walked towards the hotel.

The men walked a few steps behind them. After visiting the ruins, they made their way to the hotel. Taxis and buses drove by, a few people were walking. Diana noticed a man on the other side of the street looking at them, something she was used to, and she gave him a smile.

“How much farther is it?” Linda asked, pulling Diana’s attention away from the man across the street.

“Not much further.” Jim said.

They continued their walk. As he was the only one who had been at the hotel, he knew where to go. A small truck with suitcases drove by towards the dock for the cruise ship.

“Lot’s of people heading out for a cruise.” Robert said as he watched the truck pass.

“Remind me never to go on a cruise.” Jim said.

“Why not? Linda asked.

“I would have seen the ship in 3 hours and would be bored the rest of the time.” He replied.

They discussed this while they walked down the road. When they approached a hotel sign, Jim told them this is where he had booked the room.

“Looks nice enough.” Diana said.

“It is not bad, one of the better hotels on the island.” Jim replied.

While Jim walked into the reception area, the others waited just outside the door. It was still busy with people leaving the hotel.

“Hello sir, how can we help you?” The same receptionist as who had checked out Vince, asked Jim.

“Came to pickup a suitcase. Jim Handon is the name.”

“Ah, yes, I remember. One moment.”

The receptionist made a phone call and a discussion ensued for a few moments before the receptionist hung up.

“I am sorry, sir, the suitcase is not in the back. We seem to have misplaced it.” He said.

Jim looked amazed at the man.

“You lost my luggage?” he asked.

At that moment the phone started ringing and the receptionist answered. Another discussion took place, Jim only getting one side of the story as he could not hear what was being said on the other end of the line, but the receptionist visibly relaxed.

“The suitcase was inadvertently placed on the truck heading to the dock for the cruise ship. We’re contacting the delivery truck right now.”

Jim had to smile, thinking about the truck they had seen driving down to the docks. Aryah could have been in that truck.

“Would you like us to bring the bag back here or are you picking it up at the docks?” The receptionist asked.

“We’ll pick it up at the docks, our boat is also there.” Jim replied.

He got the address and walked outside. The others all looked shocked when he told them what had happened.

“Let’s take a taxi.” Robert said, flagging the one standing in front of the hotel.

“I’ll ask Miranda to come with the dinghy to pick us up.” Diana said.

“Good idea.” Jim replied.

It did not take them long to get down to the dock and the address the agent had provided. There was a young man loading up bags onto carts to go on board of the cruise ship.

“Antonio?” Jim asked.

“Yes sir. You must be Mr. Handon?”

“I am.” Jim showed ID.

“The bag you want is on its way back, it was already on board, the crew detected it had not a correct cabin number, so it was set apart. It should be here in about 5 minutes.”

“Thank you.” Jim said.

It was interested to see how much luggage went aboard the cruise ship, but all they were really interested in was getting their suitcase back. And it did not even take 5 minutes before a cart was coming from the ship with a single suitcase on it. Jim recognized it immediately.

“That’s the one.” He said.

Antonio checked the tag, found the one from the hotel that said Jim was going to pick it up and handed the suitcase over to Jim.

“Have a great day.”

They waved goodbye and made their way to the area of the dock where Miranda was waiting with the dinghy. Unfortunately, they could not open the suitcase on the dinghy, too many eyes around, as people were watching them from the cruise ship and the dock, so they had to wait. Once they were back at the yacht, Jim and Robert carried the suitcase into the lounge and opened it up.

“Looks like she is still tied as we left her. Did Vince not release her?” Linda asked.

“Looks like it.” Jim said, working on the helmet.

Soon Aryah’s short black hair was visible. She looked relieved when the helmet was pulled of her head for the first time in many hours.

“Hmmppffffff.” She sighed, still gagged with the red ballgag.

Diana removed the gag.

“Thank you.” Aryah said softly. “Can I get some water?”

While Linda got her something to drink, Aryah told the others about her adventure. In the meantime, Jim was releasing the ropes and soon Aryah was able to move her arms again.

“It felt like they were welded together forever.” She said, rubbing her still numb arms.

Diana gave her a massage, making the blood flow start up again and giving Aryah the usual pins and needles.

“Ooh, that feels good.” Aryah sighed, relaxing on the couch in the lounge.

“I’ll get you some food.” Robert said, heading off to the kitchen.

Aryah told the others about the rest of the experience. She felt how she had been stored in the luggage area of the hotel, but shortly after the suitcase was moved and it had felt like she was loaded onto something that moved her around.

“That must have been the truck.” Jim said.

“It is funny how weird it is to not see what is happening to you. Being transported one moment, left alone the next. Luckily nobody checked the content of the suitcase.”

Slowly Aryah recovered.

“It was great to get to connect with Vince, at least I hope it was Vince, he never released me.” Aryah said jokingly.

“You’ll have to ask him next time you see him.” Linda said with a smile.

“Come, we’ll go and sit on the sundeck and watch the cruise ships leave. We’ll be heading out too, we’ll have an overnight trip to Martinique.” Jim told them.

They gathered on the sundeck and enjoyed the setting sun, the warm temperature, the fact nobody was tied up and the good food the kitchen of the luxury yacht provided.

“It was fun, but I don’t think I want to do that one again.” Aryah said, sipping her wine.

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Aryah was really brave there, and Vince treated her good, despite not being as much a bondage fan. Good job!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Beaumains wrote: 4 years ago Aryah was really brave there, and Vince treated her good, despite not being as much a bondage fan. Good job!
Absolutely!
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Shouldn’t agree more, looking forward to the next part already
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Bandit666 wrote: 4 years ago Shouldn’t agree more, looking forward to the next part already
Here it is...

One last time
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The island of Martinique is part of France and before they could dock at the ‘Baywatch marina’, the immigration services checked their paperwork and the yacht. It was not the first time the yacht was in these waters and Erik, the captain, had all paperwork ready. Once they were cleared, the yacht docked on the outside dock at the marina, as it could not handle the size of the ship on any of the other spots available.

“Look at all the attention we’re getting.”

Linda was not sure who was getting more attention, the three women sunning on the sundeck or the yacht itself. Linda, Diana and Aryah had been on the deck since breakfast, dressed in similar cut two piece black bikini’s and barefoot, and they had noticed that the males in the immigration team that had come on board, had difficulty pulling their eyes away from the three beauties.

“As if they never seen a yacht.” Aryah grinned, knowing perfectly well what Linda meant.

The little harbor at Fort-de-France, the largest town on the island, which had a mix of West-Indian and French culture, was along a busy road and many people stopped to look at the luxury yacht.

“I will miss this.” Aryah said.

“Yeah, I bet. We’re sorry to see you go, but there is a direct flight from here to Aruba, so that makes it easy for you to get back.” Diana added.

Aryah turned over and lay on her back, looking up to the sky that was starting to cloudy over.

“We might get some rain.” Linda said, turning over as well.

“What time is your flight?” Diana asked.

“Seven tonight. I’ll be back home before Vince will be.”

“Oh, seven. That gives us a few more hours.”

“For what?” Aryah asked, wondering what Diana meant.

“Come along, I show you.”

All three women got up and Aryah followed Diana and Linda down to the stateroom deck. They walked towards the stateroom Diana and Jim were using, when suddenly a hand clamped around Aryah’s waist and another one covered her mouth, a sweet-smelling odor coming from the cloth that was clamped over her mouth and nose. The thought of resisting came up, but the arms were strong and the knock-out drops on the cloths did their work. Jim let go of the mouth when he felt Aryah going limb.

“Perfect timing ladies.” He said, carrying the unconscious woman to the stateroom Aryah used.

He dropped Aryah gently on the bed.

“Go ahead girls. This was your plan.”

Diana and Linda grinned and grabbed ropes from the box that Jim had brought into the room earlier. Expertly Aryah’s hands were tied, followed by her elbows. Diana removed the bikini top and threw it to the side.

“I’ll do the legs; you do the waist.” Linda said.

Diana nodded in agreement. Jim lifted Aryah up and sat the still unconscious woman on the edge of the bed, holding her upright. This allowed Diana to easily tie a rope around her waist, locking the arms in place. Linda tied the legs at ankles and below and above the knees, although those last ropes were not tied very tight.

“You can lay her down.” Diana said after finishing tying another long rope around Aryah’s upper body.

The last rope was wrapped around Aryah’s upper body, just below and above her breasts. Jim gently place the now tied up woman back on the bed. Rolling the bound female on her belly, Linda used a rope from Aryah’s bound ankles to the ropes around the upper body and pulled Aryah in a tight hogtie. The body of the bound female was arched.

“Wow, that looks tight.” Jim said.

“Yep, but she is not complaining, so it is fine.” Linda said with a laugh.

Diana grinned while she took a harness ballgag and blindfold combo and put it on the helpless female. Sorting out all the straps took a few minutes, but eventually the thing was tightly wrapped around Aryah’s face and the big ball filled her mouth. Linda had finished the hogtie rope and used a last piece of rope to connect the d-ring on top of the gag harness to the ropes around Aryah’s elbows, pulling her head back as far as it would. After tying off the knot, all three people in the room looked at the helpless woman on the bed.

“Think she likes our goodbye present?”

“Not much she can do about it now. I suspect her to come around any time now.” Jim said.

And he was right. Slowly they started to notice movement in the bound body until suddenly there was a grunt from behind the gag and a wild fight against the bonds. Aryah had woken up and found herself bound and gagged.

“Welcome back.” Diana said to the helpless woman.

“Hmmmppppffffffff.” Aryah grunted, not very happy to find herself so tightly tied.

“This is our farewell present to you. We thought about what to give you, but figured a few hours bound and gagged was probably the best present we could come up with. You can fight as much as you want, you are in your own stateroom, we’ll keep you here until it is time to head to the airport. Don’t worry, we’re not shipping you home in a suitcase, although we did think about it.” Linda said.

“I’ll move you to the floor, so you can’t fall off the bed.” Jim said.

He lifted the bound package off the bed and placed her in the middle of the stateroom where she could do no harm.

“Oh, and we have one more present for you.” Diana said.

Picking up the butterfly and rolling Aryah on her left side, she placed it on Aryah’s strategic spot, right on her clit, the little piece of fabric that was the bikini bottom barely holding it in place. When she turned it on, Aryah bucked, but tied as she was there was nothing she could do.

“That should keep you entertained for a while, I put fresh batteries in it.” Diana said, grinning.

The others laughed and looked at the helpless woman.

“Shall we leave her alone for a while?” Jim said.

“I don’t think she will notice if we have a party in this room.” Linda said, looking at Aryah and noting how the butterfly was distracting the prisoner.

They walked back to the sun deck and enjoyed the lunch that Miranda had brought out when they had been below decks.

“Not sure about the weather today.” Jim said, looking at the clouds rolling in.

“We’ll enjoy the sun while we can.” Linda said, heading with her sandwiches to the deck chair she had been sunbathing on.

Diana followed her example, while Jim sat down with his book and read some pages.

“Hmmmppppffffffff.” Aryah cried in her gag.

Nobody heard her when she climaxed for the first time. It was almost impossible to move, as tight as she was tied, but somehow, she still managed. Not that it did her any good, the butterfly was unrelenting and kept attacking her in her most vulnerable place. She tried to rub her crotch on the floor when she recovered from the orgasm, but she could not manage to get enough resistance to move the devil’s machine and before she could try again the butterfly was kicking her into another orgasm.

“I hope they won’t leave me here all afternoon, otherwise I will not be able to walk.” She thought before experiencing another orgasm.

Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Great well worth the wait as always :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Good Farewell Present! Good read as always;)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

One leaves, two come
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Damn you.” Aryah said, although she was smiling.

“I bet you had not considered this would happen.” Diana told her.

Aryah shook her head. When she was released from the hogtie, after 2 full hours, the tight ropes had left their mark on her body and after a long hot bath she was forced to dress in a long-sleeved shirt and long pants to hide the marks. The marks on her face from the gag were a little harder to hide, but they were also not as visible, and a little make-up worked well.

“Hope you liked our goodbye present.” Linda stated.

They were all sitting on the sundeck and, except for Aryah, still dressed in their clothes from earlier that day, waiting for the taxi to show up that would bring Aryah to the airport. From the yacht they could see the planes take off from the airport as the marina was almost in the flight path for the airport. Luckily it was not a busy airport, so they did not get disturbed by the planes often. The Air Antilles flight would leave on-time according to the flight status app, and the taxi would come with time to spare. The sky had clouded over, but so far it had not rained.

“I’ll miss you guys.”

“Whenever you are in the area, look us up.” Jim said. “You are always welcome.”

“Thank you. Diana told me the same already. Not sure if we ever make it out there, but it is on my bucket list. I want to see the Rockies someday and I know Vince wants that too.”

“Did he get another job on the cruise ship?” Linda asked.

“They have asked him back, he said he was thinking about it, but he knows that I don’t like to be alone. But he said there might be an opening for an entertainer, which would mean we would be on the same ship.”

“That would be great.” Robert said.

“Here’s your taxi.” Jim told Aryah, seeing the car come up to where the yacht was docked.

Everybody got up and said their goodbye’s. Aryah waved before getting into the car and when the taxi drove away, the others looked at each other.

“Back to just us.” Diana said.

“We’ve made some great friends during this trip.” Linda said.

“How about we go diving?” Jim said, seeing the need to get everybody doing something, so their minds were on other things than the departure of Aryah.

“I would not mind that.” Linda said.

Jim talked to Erik about moving the yacht out of the harbor, Jim preferred to not be in port anyway, as it allowed them a little more privacy. Erik told him he could do that; he was just waiting for the groceries and fuel he ordered to be delivered.

“We need to wait for the groceries and fuel to be delivered. Once that has happened we can leave port and go diving. Might be one or two hours before everything is done.”

“Just enough time for some fun.” Diana said, getting up from her chair and indicating to Jim that he should come along.

Robert had to grin. He knew what ‘some fun’ meant. Linda looked at Robert and asked him if he wanted to go on shore with her. She needed to stretch her legs and wanted to go for a walk.

“We’ll be back.” Linda said, leaving the deck with Robert, heading into town.

“And what do you want?” Jim asked his wife, while entering their stateroom.

“Oh, I don’t know. I saw a role of duct tape lying next to the bed…” She coyly said.

Jim grinned. He walked over to where the role of tape was lying. When he turned around, Diana was naked and stood facing away from him, holding her hands behind her back in a box tie.

“I see you know what you want.” He grinned.

It did not take long to tape Diana’s hands in the box tie position. More tape followed around her upper arms, running above and below her breasts. Her upper body was covered in tape.

“How is that?” Jim asked in between kissing Diana all over her body.

She grinned, liking the attention. Jim surprised her when he grabbed the bikini bottom and top she had discarded and balled the two flimsy pieces of fabric up and stuffed it in her mouth.

“Hmmpppffff.” She grunted.

Tasting herself was not something she had to often do, as Jim knew that she was not fond of it, but she did not have much of a recourse, as she was already taped up. Jim grinned and wrapped tape around her head, making sure the bikini would stay in her mouth.

“Enjoy that.” He told her.

He kissed her passionately on her taped mouth, before he pushed her, and she fell onto the bed.

“Hhhhmmmmpppppppfffffffff.” She screamed, but the gag worked well.

Jim grabbed her legs and twisted them, rolling Diana over on her stomach. Grabbing her left leg, he folded it double and taped it, taping her into a frog-tie. Her right leg followed and soon she was helplessly restrained. Twisting her body, she flipped onto her back. The way she was taped allowed Jim full access to her crotch, and he dropped his clothes quickly, before climbing onto the bed and his helpless wife. It was clear when he looked her in the eyes that she was enjoying herself and his member showed that he had the same idea.

“You look nice.” He said, slowly entering her wet pussy.

He toyed with her, pulling out, pushing back, repeating the movement several times. Diana tried to squeeze her legs together, but Jim could easily fend her off. His movements were rhythmic, and she enjoyed the feeling if gave. Her breathing started to change, and Jim stopped, while being inside her. This made her open her eyes and grunt in frustration, she had been so close.

“Not yet.” Jim told her.

Diana grunted. But when Jim started to move again, repeating what he had just done, she started to moan again. She fought her bonds, but the tape was too strong. Jim kept kissing her on her taped mouth, which she tried to counteract, but the tape had been applied tight and she had trouble making a kissing movement with her lips. The movement lower down was more distracting and soon Jim could tell she was heading for her reward, when he stopped again.

“Hmmppffff.” She grunted, a little more angry than frustrated.

“I control the narrative here.” He said.

Smiling behind her gag, she knew well that she was really in control, as he was prolonging the session, which was something she loved about him, giving her the chance to experience more than a few seconds of pleasure. The play between working up to an orgasm and being denied one happened a few more times, Jim knew Diana well enough to be able to tell when she was getting ready for the real thing, and this time he let her go all the way and when she came, her body tensed and a low, even with the tape around her head, loud groan escaped her gagged mouth. Jim pumped her a couple of more times while she was still at that high point to get himself ready and he felt himself reach that point and pushed hard, before coming himself. Holding Diana’s restrained body in his arms, not retracting from her yet, together they slowly came down from the high. Diana moaned in her gag and Jim puled out, allowing her to lie on the bed without him on top.

“Thank you.” He whispered in her ear.

A big sigh escaped her gagged mouth. Jim cuddled up next to her for a while and started to play with her breasts. Almost immediately her nipples got hard and Jim grinned. Sometimes Diana recovered more quickly than he did, and it looked like she was ready for another round.

“You will have to wait a little while.” He said, but he kept playing with her restrained body.

An hour later they were standing in the large shower in the ensuite bathroom. No longer restrained, they still cuddled and enjoyed the warm water.

“That was great.” She said, kissing Jim passionately.

He just smiled and kissed her back. He cupped her breasts and felt how her nipples hardened again. His smile got bigger and before long, two wet bodies were on the bed, working towards more orgasms.

wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

I really love this story, you keep it light, never heavy and all characters are well realised and no two chapters are the same, and all are great in their own way. Quite an achievement for a tale of this length and long may it continue.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nicely put Wolfman :) I agree totally.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Here, here wolfman, you speak so wisely, I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I look forward to seeing a new chapter arrive as there’s so much imagination in each, keep up the good, no make that great work :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I already wonder, which road the story will take :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

wolfman wrote: 4 years ago Quite an achievement for a tale of this length and long may it continue.
It surprised myself too that it would go to this length, 172,810 words according to Word. :-)
Bandit666 wrote: 4 years ago I look forward to seeing a new chapter arrive as there’s so much imagination in each, keep up the good, no make that great work :)
As long as I can come up with ideas, that should not be an issue.
Caesar73 wrote: 4 years ago I already wonder, which road the story will take :)
Your guess is as good as mine. I have the main line I want it to go in my head, but details mostly come when I am writing.
Like today's update brings us back to the cold of Northern America again (I actually never put a name to the city Jim and the others live in).

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

One of those days
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Winona wished she could see what was going on around her, but unfortunately she could not. The leather helmet encasing her head made that impossible, and removing it was impossible, because her arms were strapped together in a leather single glove. The helmet only had 2 small holes for breathing and a wide strap around the neck, hiding the knots in the laces.

“Hold on, I have almost fixed it.” She could hear Sheila say.

It made Winona grin. The sound of it was a bit distorted by the plug of the gag in her mouth, but to her it sounded like a good grin.

“Damn it.”

Obviously, things were not going the way either Sheila or Mike had foreseen. When they asked Winona to come in for a modelling session, as they had the need for a native looking model, which Winona was, they had it all planned out, but everything seems to work against them today. After being rescued by Robert from a half kidnapping some time ago, Winona was glad to help.

“Hmmpppffff.” Winona said in her gag, giving support to Sheila the only way she could.

At least the bondage was comfortable. Her arms were strapped in a soft leather single glove. The laces had been pulled tight, not as tight that her elbows touched, as that was something Winona could not do, but tight enough that her arms were pulled together behind her back. Wide leather straps ran from the top of the glove on both sides, across her chest, over her shoulder to the buckles at the middle top of the glove. Sheila had pulled the straps tight and there was no way Winona would slip her arms out of the leather glove. Additional sown on straps around her wrists and elbows, which were tightly tightened and locked with small padlocks, made it even more unlikely that she would escape.

“Sorry Winona, that did not work either. Let me try something else.”

Smiling in her bondage, Winona just waited for things to come. When Sheila had shown her the hood, she had wanted to try it, and it was even more intense than she expected. The leather smell was almost overwhelming, the feeling of confinement made her almost cry uncle when Sheila started to lace the helmet up. It had a build in gag, a 2-inch large plug that filled her mouth and when the laces got tightened, she was no longer able to push the intruder out of her mouth. It had taken a few deep breaths before Winona was able to settle down enough to endure the bondage.

“I am glad they called me.” Winona thought, thinking back to the phone call she had earlier in the week.

She was kind of surprised when Mike called her to ask if she wanted to do some modelling. After meeting with Robert, Diana, Linda, Sheila, and Mike, she had thought that would be the last of it, but it was clear that they had seen more in her. She knew that Robert and Linda were on vacation, which was one more reason why she did not expect the phone call.

“Darn it. It is not working, Winona. I am so sorry.” Sheila said.

Since the position she was in was not too uncomfortable, she would manage a little longer she figured.

“Hmmppffff.” She replied.

The issues had been going on all day. When Winona showed up at 10 am, the heating at the Subtle Leather studio had just quit. It had not stopped them from starting a shoot, Sheila worked with Winona, while Mike was trying to get the heating going again. Next one of the large photo studio lights burned out. Again, not something they did not have a workaround for, it was just a nuisance. The next thing had been a corrupt SD card in one of the camera’s, so they had to redo part of the session. Luckily the other two cameras were fine. And now the lock of the big wooden chest Winona was locked in would not open.

“I will have to ask Mike to look at it, I can’t figure it out.” Sheila said to the closed lid of the chest.

Luckily, it was a large chest and Winona had some space left. Her legs were not restrained, just the single glove and the helmet were used before she got into the chest. The plan was that she kicked the lid a few times and then Sheila would open the wooden chest and restrain Winona’s legs, but they never got that far.

“I have another model coming in soon for a shoot, just a quick one for one of his friends, so I will have to leave you in there for the moment. Mike should be back in 30 minutes.” Sheila said.

Mike was out to get a new lamp for the studio light that burned out, but the only replacement in town was at a store at the other side of town. At that moment, the doorbell rang, and Sheila walked away to open door. For Winona it was weird to be locked ion the chest, knowing that another model was being tied up in the studio. She did not even know if Sheila would tell the model that she was in the chest. Unfortunately, both the helmet and chest reduced the sounds reaching Winona and most of the time she heard nothing at all. Occasionally she could make out a voice, but not very often. Time went by slowly, it felt like almost an hour instead of 30 minutes, until there was a knock on the lid of the chest.

“Sorry I did not get to meet you. Have fun in there.” A male voice said.

Until then Winona had assumed the model would be female, but by the sounds of it, he was not. Funny how she had just assumed it. There were enough male models, not as many as females, but still. It just showed that making assumptions was not always what people should do.

“Anybody in there?” Another voice, this one familiar to Winona, was talking to her.

Mike had returned from his run to the store.

“Let me see if I can get you out of there.” He said.

It did take another 10 minutes before Mike succeeded in finally opening the lid of the chest.

“There you are.” Sheila said.

Winona did not see her due to the helmet, but she could feel cooler air coming into the chest, indicating the lid was indeed open. When she felt hands picking helping her up, she shook her head. She wanted to finish the shoot and indicated with a kicking movement of her leg that they should continue.

“You really want to continue?” Sheila asked, seeing what Winona was trying to portray.

Nodding, Winona grunted in her gag.

“Okay. Let us close, but not lock the lid and you start kicking. Okay?” Mike said.

They closed the lid and Winona started to kick the lid with her legs. She was dressed in hose and a light blue dress that reached to just over her butt, but no shoes. She kicked a couple of times more, until the lid opened again and Sheila, now playing her role again, was looking at the young woman.

“I told you to be quiet.” She said.

Winona had to grin. She felt Sheila buckling a leather belt around her ankles and moments later another one around her knees.

“That should keep you less noisy.” Sheila said, closing the lid again.

The next step was again for Winona. The script had her kick the lid a couple more time, just to show that restraining her legs was not going to stop her from kicking. The video camera running in the studio showed Sheila sitting on top of the chest, telling her prisoner in the chest to be quiet or she would punish her. This made Winona kick even more. Sheila sighed and tried to open the lid again, but it was stuck again.

“Oh, crap. Not again.” She cursed. “Mike!”

Mike had been working on the studio light and was close by.

“What?” He asked, walking up to Sheila.

“The stupid lid is locked again.”

He looked at it, remembered what he had done earlier and luckily that worked again and the lid opened.

“There you go.” He said, leaving the two women alone again.

Sheila gently closed the lid and opened it up again, so she could edit the video that was still running.

“I told you to cut it out.” She told Winona.

Sheila grabbed a piece of rope and connected Winona’s ankles to the d-ring at the end of the single glove.

“That should keep you from kicking the lid. Now be quiet, your transport is here.”

She closed the lid again, softly as not to lock it again. There was no transport, but it made a conclusion to the shoot. Once she stopped the video cameras, she opened the lid again of the chest and untied the rope holding Winona in a modified hogtie. The straps around her ankles and knees were next and Sheila helped Winona stand up. Carefully she stepped out of the chest, guided by Sheila, as Winona was still restrained.

“Have a seat.” Sheila said when they reached the chair standing along the wall of the studio.

Waiting patiently, Winona felt how Sheila released the belt of the helmet and started on the laces. It did not take long before Sheila could pull the helmet off Winona’s head.

“Hello.” Sheila said, seeing the face of the native beauty again.

“That was fun.” Winona said, a big smile on her face.

“You are such an easy model to work with, willing to do anything we ask.”

“Thank you for allowing me. It is fun trying out all these things that I only saw in magazines or websites. My exposure to bondage was very one sided, you are giving me a chance to experience things I thought I would never experience.”

“Once Jim and Diana are back, we should get all the paperwork in place so you can work with all of their clients.”

“With this wintry weather holding on, I would not mind cruising around the Caribbean.” Winona said.

While they talked about warmer places, Sheila got the keys for the two locks that she had used on the belts of the single glove.

“This thing is very comfortable.” Winona said, wriggling her arms.

“It looks like you have to stay in it a little longer, these are not the keys that go with those locks.” Sheila replied.

“It is really one of those days.” Mike said, walking back into the studio.

“Why?” Sheila asked.

“The heating gave out again. I have called and they will be here tomorrow to replace it. I’ll put up the mobile heater, so that nothing freezes.”

“And I can’t find the keys for these two locks.” Sheila said, pointing at the two locks on the single glove.

Mike looked and walked back to the cabinet that held all locks and cuffs.

“These locks were on the shelf on the left, correct?” he asked.

“Yes.” Sheila answered.

“We’ll have to cut the locks off. I did not have keys for them, that’s why I put them separate. I did not think about you possibly thinking I put them aside for the session.”

“Sorry Winona.” Sheila said.

“No worries. I am not going anywhere yet.”

After a few minutes Mike came back with a bolt cutter and cut the two locks, finally allowing Sheila to release the laces. She slid the single glove from Winona’s arms and put it away.

“How about we go for early dinner?” Mike said. “With the heater not working, this place will be too cold to work in. We’ll drop you off at home afterwards.”

“Sounds good to me. I have nobody waiting for me at home.”

“You can come over and stay at our place, but it might mean more restraints. I cannot guarantee you will not be tied up at some point.” Sheila suggested.

Winona grinned.

“Nothing wrong with being tied up for a few hours.” She said.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

i liked the change of place :) And nice to see Winona again :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caesar73 wrote: 4 years ago i liked the change of place :) And nice to see Winona again :)
I figured she could play another role in the story, grounding the story back in the cold north. But first we go back to the warmth...

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Pirates
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Linda looked from Diana to Robert and Jim. All four of them were sitting evenly spaced along the outboard railing on the left main deck of the ship, the sun shining down on them. Each of them was sitting against a vertical post of the railing, their arms out through the horizontal bars with their wrists handcuffed. The deck was not wide enough to sit with their legs stretched out, as a result they had to fold their legs in front of them.

“Nice mess you got us in now.” Linda said to Diana.

“You can’t blame this on me. I had nothing to do with it.” Diana reacted.

Jim and Robert both grinned. Linda and Diana were dressed in their black two-piece bikini’s, while both Robert and Jim were wearing shorts. Neither of the men had a shirt on. The yacht was at sea, going at a decent speed, the sea being calm. They had left Martinique after only a single day, as the weather forecast was not very pleasant, lots of rain, so they decided to head to the next stop. Aryah had called them to let them know she got home safe.

“How long are we going to be here?” Linda said, wriggling her cuffed hands.

“No idea, but as long as nobody comes and checks on us, we won’t be going anywhere.” Robert said.

“They’ll have to let us go sometime.” Diana said. “You can hardly enter a harbor with 4 people cuffed to the railing.”

“We’re still several hours out from our destination, based on my calculations, if that is where we are going.” Jim said.

For a while they just sat and tried to relax, ignoring the fact their hands were handcuffed.

“And what is going to happen now?” Linda asked.

They had been sitting against the railing for the last 30 minutes. It was a shame that the weather in Martinique was not better, it looked like a great island to discover, but the weather forecast for the Dominican Republic was much better.

“I can answer what is going to happen now.”

A female all dressed in black walked up to them, a balaclava covering her head, a gun in her hand. She stopped several feet away from the four prisoners, making sure they could not kick her.

“Are you letting us go?” Diana asked.

“Yes, we’re about to let you go. Nobody wants to pay a ransom for you, so we have to get rid of you.”

“What does that mean?” Linda asked.

“You’ll see in a minute. Behave.” The female said, waving the gun.

At that moment they felt the yacht slow down. Two more dressed in black people showed up, both looked male. They walked up to Linda, who was sitting closet to them, grabbed her, unlocked the handcuffs, pulled her up from the deck and cuffed her hands behind her back again.

“Where are you going with her?” Robert asked.

“You’ll find out soon enough.” The woman with the gun said.

It took 10 minutes before the 2 men came back. The woman had been watching the prisoners while the men were away.

“Remember, behave.” The woman said.

The two men grabbed Diana and after cuffing her hands behind her back, took her away. Robert and Jim looked at them disappearing around the corner of the back deck.

“Where are they taking her?” Jim asked this time, asking the same question Robert had done when Linda was taken.

The woman did not react. It was another ten minutes before the men came back and Robert was taken away by the men. Jim just waited for things to come. He exchanged a few lines with the woman guarding him, before the men came back and he was taken away. This time the woman followed them, since there was nobody left at the railing.

“Mind your step.” One of the men said, guiding Jim.

They ended up at the diving deck, which was lowered a little. The dinghy was docked at the rear of the deck and Robert and the girls were already sitting in it, their hands still cuffed.

“You can’t do this to us.” Diana said to the 3 captors.

Jim was helped into the dinghy, before it was released from the deck and slowly floated away.

“Have fun.” The woman called out to them.

They saw the yacht pick up speed and moving away from them.

“Now what?” Diana asked.

“Now we wait for somebody to rescue us.” Jim said.

“And how long will that be? Nobody knows where we are, we have no water, no shade, and we’re cuffed.” Linda said.

Diana moved her cuffed arms over her butt and pulled her legs through, bringing her cuffs to the front. Seeing how Diana did this made Linda do the same and both women had their hands cuffed in front now. The yacht had almost disappeared. Diana rummaged through the stuff on the dinghy.

“Hmm, interesting.” She said after opening some of the cupboards.

“What is?” Jim asked.

“There are life vests in here. A flare gun, tools and even water. Would have been nice if they added a key to these cuffs.”

Diana sat down again. There was not much to do than wait for rescue.

“It is my fault we are here.” Jim said after a while. “I should not have taken the bet with Erik, but I thought we could win it.”

“I think they have done this before, it looked like they knew what they were doing.” Robert added.

“It sure feels like they have done this before.” Jim agreed.

They thought back on how they had gone around the ship, pretending that pirates were trying to catch them, the pirates being the crew in this case, and it had turned out to be a pretty one-sided event, the crew had been very good at capturing their guests.

“Look the yacht is coming back.” Linda said after floating around for a while, pointing to what was indeed the yacht coming their way.

“Miranda told me they would just sail till we were out of site and turn around. They would come back to us. That’s what the radio is for, it is just in case they did not see us immediately. I figured you two would be able to bring your hands to the front.”

“Yeah, not that hard to do Jim. It was a fun game though. But if you think about the fact that this what we experienced happened for real to a crew of one of the sister yachts of ours when it was near Africa, it makes it a little less harmless.” Diana said.

“Erik told me about it, and he suggested we play it out. I knew we would be safe all the times, the guns were not loaded for example, but it was fun trying to hide from the ‘pirates.’ They played their role well.”

It took the yacht a little while to catch up with them. They had agreed that the dinghy would not use the engine, as they had marked the location of the little boat on the radar.

“Everybody doing well?” Miranda asked, not back into her regular uniform, instead of all black she had worn earlier.

“I wouldn’t mind being uncuffed.” Robert said.

“Hmm, I think I want you cuffed a little longer.” Linda replied.

Robert grinned.

“Me too. I’ll take Jim as he is, Miranda.” Diana said when the dinghy docked to the diving.

“But…” Jim started.

“No but. We’re in charge now.” Diana said, winking at Linda.

“Fine with me.” Miranda said. “I have to make dinner, so do whatever you want to do.”

Miranda put the handcuff keys that she had down and walked away after making sure the dinghy was tied down to the yacht. Linda and Diana got out, helping Jim and Robert getting out of the little boat. Diana disappeared with Jim in their stateroom, while Linda and Robert went to theirs and it was not until dinner was served that they came out of the rooms. It had been a fun day.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic