Bondage model by choice... (MMF/FFFF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

I love the way that whilst the characters change, the world and the tone doesn't. You make each chapter a miniature story in its own right.

Always a delight to read
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

wolfman wrote: 3 years ago I love the way that whilst the characters change, the world and the tone doesn't. You make each chapter a miniature story in its own right.
Thank you. I compared it to a TV series once in another discussion. There is the main story (Linda, Diana, Jim and Robert) and each episode has guest roles. And yes, the characters and locations might differ, I am still the same guy. I would not be able to write a story like yours (which I like very much), I always thought I could not write a more sexual toned chapter and looking back to the beginning of the story you see it grow over time. Maybe I am not that innocent as I thought I was ;)
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Home sweet home
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The taxi dropped all four off them off in front of the building that housed the studio and Jim and Diana’s apartment they used when they were not at the cabin. Rain was pouring down, but at least the temperature was not too bad.

“Isn’t it nice to be home again?” Diana said, walking quickly to the cover of the front-door of the office building to get out of the rain.

Jim paid the cab driver and after they had their suitcases, most of the other stuff they had brought along on their trip was shipped by FedEx, they entered the building.

“Hi Jenny.” Jim greeted the security guard.

“Welcome back.” She returned his greeting. “I have your mail here; large packages have already been delivered to your office.”

“Thank Jenny.”

Based on the amount of mail in the plastic box she handed him, business had not stopped when they went on vacation.

“Did you have a good trip?” Jenny asked.

“It was great. Nice warm weather, blue water, nice islands, great people, beautiful yacht.” Diana replied.

The last trip on the yacht, from the Dominican Republic to Florida, had been uneventful and they had docked in Miami without issues. Immigration had been swift. Saying goodbye to the crew had been hard, but they all knew they might come back some day. The flight on Delta from Miami home had been boring. The plane had been full and since they booked late, first class had no seats left, and even in economy they could not sit all together. After spending the time on the yacht with all its space, being cramped into a plane was not much fun, but they made it.

“Can I go back to the yacht?” Linda said, looking at the pouring rain.

“Be glad it is rain and not snow. It is almost weekend, just one more day.” Robert answered.

She grinned.

“No time for that.” Diana said. “We have a ton of work to do.”

“I know, that is why you wanted us here, right? Not even allowing me to chance my clothes.” Linda replied.

“As if you have nothing else in that suitcase of yours.” Robert said, resulting in Linda giving him a good-natured slap on his upper arm.

“A woman needs to look good, not like you men wearing the same stuff 5 days in a row. Right, Diana?”

Diana nodded, while walking to the elevator. Last time she walked here; she was in cuffs heading to Curaçao. It seemed so long ago. The trip up to the top floor in the building was not long and when they got to their floor, the lights were on.

“Home sweet home.” Jim said, unlocking the door.

“I’ll call the cabin home. This is our workplace.” Diana said.

“Christmas came early.” Linda stated when they walked into the main area, as several boxes, some small, some larger, were standing in the middle of the studio.

While Jim sifted through the mail, Diana went to their apartment and opened some windows, to let some fresh air in. Linda got to work on the coffee machine, while Robert connected the laptops back onto the network.

“What you want with these boxes, Jim?” He asked once he was done.

“There should be three boxes from SteelTown Manufacturing, they will be the largest boxes. These can go to the storage on the garage level. The rest is supplies that can go into the cupboards.” Jim replied.

“Okay.”

Robert got the wheel cart and placed the three big boxes on them.

“Before you go down, read this.” Jim handed Robert a letter.

The smell of coffee filled the studio, while Robert read the letter.

“If you call them, I’ll get the package ready.” He replied to Jim.

Robert walked away to get a few things, while Jim made a phone call. Diana came back from the apartment, which was right next to the studio.

“Although it was lovely to be out of here for a while, it is nice to be back.” She said, walking to the coffee machine.

“I know. At least the cleaning crew did a good job, it looks like we never left.”

“Maria is really good, that’s why I recommended her to you. She doesn’t ask questions; it would not be the first time she comes and cleans the studio and apartment and there are people tied up lying around.”

“Would have been fun to see the look on her face the first time that happened.” Linda said.

“That one I can tell you, as it was me who she found tied up. Almost similar like how you found me.”

Linda thought back to that day she walked into the studio and found Diana tightly tied on the floor.

“You know, we can celebrate soon, you have been with us for almost a year. Next month will be one year.” Diana said.

“And the things I have done and seen since are incredible. The cabin, all the photo and video shoots, the trip to Europe, this vacation, my life seemed so boring before I met you guys.”

“I’ll be back soon.” Robert injected, while walking towards the elevator.

“We have some more celebrating to do. Robert and I have not settled on a date yet, but the goal is to get marries in September. That leaves only a few months to get everything sorted.”

“Wedding dress, cake, venue, oh I remember it well.” Diana said, a smile on her face.

“Handcuffs for everybody.” Linda added.

“What?” Jim and Diana said almost at the same time.

“We figured everybody invited to the wedding will be handcuffed for the ceremony. I’ll be even more restrained. Sounded like fun to us.” Linda replied.

“Definitely different.” Jim said.

“Don’t think I have ever heard of a wedding like that.” Diana added.

“Just some wild ideas we had. I’m not sure what will work out or not.”

“You are welcome to use the cabin for your wedding.” Diana said. “Having people walk around in cuffs is a little easier when you are there, instead of somewhere downtown.”

“Thanks.”

While Linda and Diana talked about wedding stuff, Jim got a phone call.

“All ready?” He said, after listening for a few seconds.

Somebody on the other end of the connection confirmed.

“Okay. Thanks.”

He disconnected the call and walked up to Linda and Diana who were having coffee in the studio kitchenette.

“Can you go down and give Robert a hand?” He asked Linda.

“Sure. Garage level, right?” She asked, getting up.

“Yep.”

Linda walked to the elevator and entered the code for the private garage level. She did not look in the mirror, just watched the floor numbers being displayed, waiting for the little bell to ring, indicating she arrived. The garage doors slid open, allowing her to exit into the mostly dark garage floor.

“Robert?” She called out, not seeing him right away.

She made a few steps deeper into the darkness, the elevator closing behind her.

“Robert? Where are you?”

Suddenly an arm wrapped around her waist and a hand pressed a sweet-smelling cloth on her nose and mouth. She tried to resist, but whatever it was that she was breathing in worked fast and she lost consciousness. Her limp body was lifted and carried to a waiting car. Minutes later the car was driving away from the studio building.

wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

I love the slice of life style of this chapter, showing everyone getting back to reality.

The cliff hanger is great. Has she been kidnapped or is she being whisked away for a surprise wedding?

Keep it up mate love this tale.

Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

I have to agree, a great cliffhanger, I only hope nothing bad is happening this time, as it’s always Linda that gets it. Maybe it’s time Diana took a turn lol. But either way, another great update thanks :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Great Update! And if I read correctly, Jim and Robert planned something .... there is that Telefon Call at the end :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago Great Update! And if I read correctly, Jim and Robert planned something .... there is that phone call at the end :)
► Show Spoiler

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Poor Linda. So the States are not safer than the Antilles. I understand why this happens but hope they are nice to her and not cause too much flashbacks. Or will they try to break her? Either way, vacation is over, and I expect Jim will film one or two scenes of this.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

slackywacky wrote: 3 years ago
Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago Great Update! And if I read correctly, Jim and Robert planned something .... there is that phone call at the end :)
► Show Spoiler
Thanks for the spoiler:) I thought of thatt. I did not expect the 'experiment' to start so soon. But I think still, that Jim and (?) Robert are in on this.

And I concur with [mention]Beaumains[/mention] on this: They should not be to hard on Linda. She had her share of bad luck.

If Robert and Jim are in on this: I wonder, how they will make ammendts!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago If Robert and Jim are in on this: I wonder, how they will make ammendts!
We'll see when I get to that. I have not written that chapter yet.
I'll have to come up with something. Maybe a nice honeymoon where she can be tied up a lot... :lol:

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Standing tall
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mike from Subtle Leather looked at Winona, who was standing in the middle of the studio, looking at the 4 posts that Mike had erected.

“So, you want to restrain me with rope, without using any knots?” She asked.

“Yes, and if you escape, I pay you 500 dollars.”

“And if I don’t escape?” She asked.

“You are a fast learner.” Mike grinned. “If you don’t get out, I get to keep you here for 2 full hours, unpaid.”

“Unpaid? That’s not fair.” Winona said.

“What is not fair?” Asked Sheila, who just walked into the studio after being on the phone.

“I get to keep her prisoner for 2 hours.” Mike replied.

“If I do not escape. If I escape, I get 500 dollars.” Winona said.

Sheila grinned.

“You know if Mike offers money, that there will be very little chance you win, right?” She asked Winona.

“Yeah, I figured that.” Winona said.

She looked at the four posts, each 2 meters (almost 7 feet) high. They were located a meter (3 feet) apart. The bottoms of the posts were connected to a square wooden frame, as was the top. There were 4 very long ropes lying on the ground next to the construction.

“What do you want me to do?” Winona sighed.

“Go change into the leather catsuit I put ready for you in the dressing room, go to the washroom if you need to, you might be stuck for a while. Your hair in a ponytail, please.” He said.

Winona walked over to the dressing room.

“Jim and the others are back in town. I just spoke with Diana.”

“Oh, good, I had some requests for Linda for a custom video.” He replied.

“Yeah, that might be a little difficult still, she is away for a few days.”

“Okay, they can wait a little longer. Will Diana be over any time soon? I have some new leather cuffs I want to show her.”

“She said she would be over tomorrow. They are sorting through the mail and catching up with everything. I told her to take her time.”

“Nothing we have requires her to hurry.”

Winona walked back into the studio, now dressed in a skintight thin leather catsuit. It showed a nice cleavage. The suit did not have hands and feet coverings, it stopped at Winona’s ankles and wrists. Winona was barefoot since Mike had not put shoes out for her. Her hair was done up in a ponytail, as requested by Mike.

“Looking good. Okay, stand in the middle of the posts, face one of them, I don’t care which.” Mike directed her.

He turned on 4 cameras’, covering each side of the 4 posts. After checking the viewfinders to see if they were all working correctly he walked over to the ropes on the floor. They had been rolled up in such a way that the middle of the rope was already available.

“Now, for the first loop on each rope, I need to put a temporary knot in them, but I promise I’ll release them. Okay?” He asked Winona, who just looked at him.

“Here we go already, has not even started yet and is changing the rules.” She said, smiling.

He laughed, walked up to her with the rope, raised the middle of the rope over her head and placed it at her waist, with the rope going on either side of her body to her front.

“Stand still, just keep your arms to the side of your body.” Mike said, when he ran the rope to the post in front of her. He wrapped the rope around the post, pulling slightly, forcing Winona to tense up and resist the pull towards the post.

“It will be solved in a minute.” Mike said, seeing her pull back.

He grabbed the second rope and from behind Winona, lifted the middle over her head and placed it again at her waist, with this second rope also going on both side of her body, but this one went to the pole behind her. She did not have to strain against this rope, the rope running from her waist to the post in front of her prevented her body from moving back, while the pull of the rope to the post in behind her prevented her from moving forward.

“Interesting.” She said, grasping what he was doing.

The third rope went around her waist and the rope ran to the post on the left of her, while the fourth rope ran around her waist and connected to the post on the right.

“I can’t move.” Winona said, trying to pull in any direction.

“Whatever way you pull, there is always a rope resisting the pull.” Mike said.

Winona understood why the ropes had been so long when Mike started to wrap them one by one around her. First one end of each rope was circled around her at her hips, upper legs, lower legs and finally her ankles. He switched constantly between the ropes, pulling out the slack and soon Winona could not move her legs.

“This is fun.” She said.

Sheila had taken another video camera and was busy shooting video of Winona and Mike, getting the close-up’s they needed. There were several wraps at her ankles, before Mike just looped the end of the rope around the post without a knot, as he knew Winona would never be able to move enough to get the rope undone.

“See? No knot. Now for the top half.” Mike said.

“Yeah, I think I am screwed.” Winona laughed.

The other half of the long ropes, it took a little sorting occasionally as the ropes would get tangled, went from Winona’s waist to her neck. Every few centimeters (inches) there was a rope and soon Winona was covered from her neck to her ankles in ropes. Even with her hands not tied, other than holding them along her body and the ropes going around them, she had not enough play to get them out. She was truly helpless, without a single knot being used.

“In a sense it is basic science. The rope that loops around your body has a counter rope going the other way.” Mike said in a teaching moment.

Sheila was busy recording more up close to Winona, who had quickly become one of their favorite models.

“Oh, before I forget.” Sheila said. “Jim and the others are back in town and you can go by there to sign the paperwork, so that we can finally use the material we have got of you. Or you can come back tomorrow, Diana will be here, and I can ask for her to bring the paperwork along.”

“You mean I will not spend the night like this?” Winona asked, straining against the ropes, without any success.

“Oh, we can keep you tied for the night if you want, again.” Mike said, laughing.

Winona had been at their home a few times after a shoot and on two occasions she had been tied up, comfortably, for most of the night.

“Have Diana bring the papers with her, please. It is easier to get to here from my place then their office.”

“Okay, time to escape.” Sheila said, happy with the materials she had recorded so far.

It was funny to see how little movement Winona really had. With the slack removed from the ropes, there was no movement possible. Even getting her hands free proved very hard. She managed to get free from one rope, but the next one, just a little higher, was preventing her from getting any further. She gave it a good try, but after 10 minutes she was still tightly circled by rope.

“I give up.” Winona laughed, slightly exhausted from her struggle.

“What? Already?” Mike said, standing on the side, watching the scene. “Okay. Since you did not escape, you will be punished by having to stay there for 2 hours. Your time starts… whenever I feel like it.”

“He, that is not fair.” Winona replied.

“What are you going to do about it?” He asked her.

She grinned, knowing well that he was joking. Working, if you could call it working as she was really enjoying being a bondage model, for these two was very easy. Yeah, she was occasionally stiff from being in a position for some time, but she had gotten a membership for a gym and had started to work out. It was interesting to see how being found tied and gagged in the back of a car changed her life this much.

“I will kick your ass when I get free.” She said to Mike, a grin following her statement.

“I’ll help.” Sheila added, laughing too.

“Oh boy, maybe I should get out of here before I get hurt.” Mike laughed.

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

You certainly know how to open your chapters! I had expected a more unfair way to finish the knot, like placing a concrete block on the ends of the ropes, but your solution works well too. I was just wondering, if you say, let the poles meet at the top, let your model stand on a stool, and make many more windings between one pole and your model, you should also be able to suspend her without using a single knot.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 3 years ago you should also be able to suspend her without using a single knot.
Yes, I think you could. As long as the ropes don't get any slack, your kind of really stuck, whatever way they turn the construction. The poles don't even have to meet at the top, they just need the square frame. at top and bottom. It should also work with just three poles. Only using two poles gives you too much side to side movement.

I have never seen it done in real life with a person in the middle, but I have build a scale model as a teenager with a pencil in the middle when I was in technical school in Gouda.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Study object
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“It's gonna take a lot to drag me away from you
There's nothing that a hundred men or more could ever do
I bless the rains down in Africa”

Linda was singing. There was not much else to do. When she woke up from being drugged, she was no longer in the office building that housed the studio, but in a large concrete room, 10 meters by 20 meters wide and long and 4 meters high. There were no windows, just a massive door that was shut. She was also nude.

“Gonna take some time to do the things we never had
The wild dogs cry out in the night
As they grow restless longing for some solitary company
I know that I must do what's right”

The lights, set in the ceiling behind wire cages, were on and she had not found a light switch. What she had found was bottled water, a chemical toilet, and a water hose. The bottled water and the toilet where within her reach, the hose was not. She had no idea how long she had been out and when she woke up she had found herself in the big room, her hands were handcuffed in front of her, with the cuffs locked to a chain that was wrapped tightly around her waist. Ankle cuffs with a small chain in between them were locked around her ankles, allowing her less than a foot of space when walking. A heavy chain ran from the back of her waist chain to a big ring in the middle of the floor, set in heavy concrete she noticed and probably impossible to break. The length was just enough to reach the chemical toilet and the water.

“As sure as Kilimanjaro rises like Olympus above the Serengeti
I seek to cure what's deep inside, frightened of this thing that I've become
It's gonna take a lot to drag me away from you

Linda had examined every detail of the room, noticing the camera on the ceiling, sticking her tongue out to however was watching. It had not taken long for her to figure out that this was probably part of the University study she had promised to be part of. Why would anybody else lock her up. She had been kidnapped before, twice if you counted the events just before they went to Europe, and this did not feel like a kidnapping. Other than her singing and the rattling of her chains, there were no other sounds.

“Gonna take some time to do the things we…”

She heard a noise and stopped singing. The noise had been on the other side of the heavy door. She sat still, listening for the noise to repeat itself, but it did not. Suddenly another noise started, this time it was closer by, it was the door slowly sliding open. A young woman walked into the room, closing the door, with some effort, behind her. Linda recognized the red hair.

“Hello Alicia, welcome to my new home.” Linda said, much to the surprise of the 24-year-old woman.

Alicia Middleton looked at the naked, chained up woman in surprise. She had been expecting to see a woman fighting her bonds, cursing at her for locking her up, not somebody welcoming her into the room.

“Euhh...” She was not sure what to say.

“Is that my food?” Linda asked, pointing with her head at what Alicia was carrying.

It had been a while, she guessed, that she ate, as her stomach had been rumbling, so any food was a welcome addition. Linda knew she had only been locked up in the room for a few hours, whether it being 5 or 10 or more, but she had no intention of playing the desperate victim here. She knew this was just a study and she knew she was going to be released at some point in time.

“Euhh, yes.” Alicia stuttered.

She placed the food on the floor where Linda could reach it, but herself staying out of reach of the chained woman.

“Thank you, what are we eating today?” Linda asked, acting as if they were sitting in a restaurant and not in a concrete prison.

The reaction of Linda had surprised Alicia, but slowly she got hold of herself. It did not matter how her prisoner reacted; it was all part of the study. Thinking about it, she would have been surprised if Linda had reacted the same as Kyleigh. This woman was not much older than Kyleigh but had more life experience and more experience in being restrained. Still, her reaction had surprised Alicia.

“Just getting my food.” Linda said, getting up and making small steps towards the food bowl, the chain dragging after her.

Alicia did a step back, even though she had been outside of the reach of the chained woman. Linda smiled. With small steps she got close to the food and kneeled. With her hands restrained in cuffs and the cuffs locked to the chain around her waist, she had not much movement. It took a little effort, but she managed to open the package and looked at the 4 sandwiches that were inside.

“No hot food? Geez. Oh well, food is food.”

Without paying much attention to Alicia, she grabbed one of the sandwiches and bend down to be able to grab it with her mouth. Almost dropping the food, she did manage to grab it with her mouth. Slowly, she had lots of time, Linda ate the food. Alicia just stood there watching.

“Am I not what you expected?” Linda asked after finishing the first sandwich.

She looked at the other woman, but Alicia did not react.

“Okay, the silence treatment. Fine. I’ll save the other sandwiches for later.”

Linda sat down, instead of kneeling down and looked at Alicia, who looked like she did not know what to do.

“Don’t you have to ask me a question?” Linda asked, laughing.

Finally, Alicia got her act together. She had heard Robert discuss the question thing when he was talking to Alicia just after their University visit and she knew that she did not have the right answer, whatever the question would be.

“What is the combination for the safe?” Alicia asked.

“Summer, winter, spring and fall.” Linda answered, surprising Alicia again.

“What?”

“Summer, winter, spring and fall.” Linda repeated.

“But that is not a valid answer.”

“Why not? I have no idea what safe you are on about, so the chance that I would know the answer is not very high, I would say probably impossible. So, my answer is as good as any.” Linda laughed.

Alicia was stumped again. This woman was acting completely opposite of what she had expected. She figured she better have a chat with her professor.

“I have to go.” She said, turning around and walking back to the door, pushing the heavy door open with some effort.

“Come back any time.” Linda called after her, seeing the heavy door close.

She kept sitting where she was and listened intently to any noises that indicated Alicia was moving around. All she heard was similar as to what she heard before Alicia opened the sliding door, so Linda knew that sound was an indication somebody was coming or going in this case. She got back on her knees, leaned back over the box with sandwiches and grabbed another one. As she had no idea when she would be fed again, she had decided to leave the other two sandwiches for later.

“Fuck.” She cursed when she dropped the sandwich and it fell on the floor.

“5 second rule.” She thought while moving around to be able to grab the sandwich from the concrete floor.

Luckily, she did not need a third try at eating the sandwich, as this time she did not drop it. Eating the sandwich that had fallen did not bother her, the floor was clean, plus she could not afford to not eat whatever Alicia would bring. They were actually pretty good sandwiches; she would have to ask where Alicia got them from. She slowly ate the second one and afterwards she moved the box with the other ones closer to the water bottles.

“Time for my walk.” She said to herself, getting up.

With little steps she walked around in circles, counting the steps taken out loud. The chain between her ankle cuffs was short, just a foot long, so she had to make small steps, but at least she could move. Linda had no intention of sitting around all day. While she slowly walked in circles, she examined her cuffs again, but she had already found out that they were double locked, preventing them from getting any tighter. They were not locked on very tight, allowing for some movement, but still tight enough that Linda could not pull her hands out. She had been looking for a pin or something to unlock the cuffs, but so far nothing had presented itself as a viable solution.

“Oh well.” She sighed.

She kept walking, lifting the long chain whenever she passed the spot where the water bottles and her food was. Whenever she reached the toilet, she walked a little closer to the center, as it was located on the edge of her circle and opposite from where the water was.

“It's gonna take a lot to drag me away from you

It was going to be a long few days.

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nice chapter! So it's time to test Linda's mental strength? I'm curious how well she will hold up because, if she breaks, it will be much more satisfying than Kyleigh.

I'm only wondering how scientific this experiment is in reality. If Linda keeps pretending it is fake, it is not a realistic scenario to test how captives behave under such extreme conditions, and taking a bondage model is also not representative for the average human. Also, now you only got n=2, so I hope you have some surprises in your sleeve.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 3 years ago I'm only wondering how scientific this experiment is in reality.
Not very, probably, not as long as Linda is taking it the way she does so far, but time will tell how she feels about it in 7 days time or so. The day is still young and the experiment has just started, Alicia might be determined to make it more scientific.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Good one. So Linda got a few surprises up her sleeve. Time will tell, if - and how long - Linda can conserve her strenght though. Losing the feeling of time, only articicial light will do their work. I wonder, if there is a time Limit set for this experiment. Can you tell [mention]slackywacky[/mention] ?
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago Can you tell slackywacky ?
► Show Spoiler
:lol:

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That, my friend, was very, very mean :) But I assumed something like that. So I have to hope, that that experiment does not get out of hand - too much :) Linda deserves some rest :) And I have my doubts that Alicia is qualified to conduct such an experiment properly, without losing control, even if she conducts it supervised.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago That, my friend, was very, very mean :)
I know ;)

All will be revealed in due time. Thanks for all the comments. I am very grateful that people take the time to react.

TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Really good chapter! I reminded of the show Community, when Annie held an experiment and kept telling the subjects it would be another few minutes. Everyone went crazy and left, except for Abhed, who stuck around for hours, ultimately driving Annie insane. Could Linda have the same effect in Alicia? Tune in next time! 😁
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Road trip
Diana knew that she was in for a difficult time. After dropping by Mike and Sheila to deliver the paperwork for Winona and Mike showing her the new cuffs that he created, she was on her way to a special client. She, as the client was a female, did not often ask for a model, sometimes there were several month between sessions, but both Jim and Diana knew that if this woman asked for a model, it was not going to be an easy walk in the park. Sessions with Madam Sinister, as she called herself, were never short or easy.

“Good thing I just had a vacation. I probably need another one after this session.” She thought.

The location for the session was at the farm that Madam Sinister owned, 4 hours away heading South from the studio. Her real name was Veronique Damoncourt, French Canadian, but during the sessions it was always ‘madam’ or ‘mistress’. Not that Veronique was much into domination, it was more about enduring very though bondage positions for the models that she hired. Diana suspected she hired models to fulfill dreams that she could not do herself. The drive out of town was a pleasant one, the weather was grey, but it was not raining, and the temperature was comfortable. Traffic was not busy, not many people in town went to this area, as it was mostly just farms, the radio was on one of her favorite radio stations, so she made good progress. The dark blue GMC Safari was a little big for these kinds of trips, but Diana enjoyed driving it.

“I wonder how Linda is doing.” She thought.

Her mind was wandering, the last few weeks had been very relaxing, the stay on Curacao and the trip on the yacht had been great, but now it was back to business for all of them. She did not know where Linda was, but she figured there would be no escape from whatever her situation was, although Diana expected to be suitable restrained soon too. These sessions with Madam sinister had no time limit, but lasted normally 2 to 4 hours, and there was no safe word, the model really had to trust the rigger to know her limits. That was one of the reasons that often Diana did these sessions herself, as Veronique often did not specify who she wanted as a model. There were only a few models she knew who would enjoy this type of session, as hard as it could be, but most would not know how to deal with the severity that Madam Sinister could inject into the session. The sessions were never filmed, it was purely for Veronique’s own pleasure.

“Here we are.” She said when the entrance to the farm came up on the left after an uneventful drive.

The entrance was a non-descript dirt track with a ‘No trespassing’ sign on the gate. Diana passed through the open gate and slowly drove down the track. It looked like a dirt track that was not often used. The farm buildings were a good distance away from the entrance and Diana knew from her first visit here that the hidden cameras had already picked her up entering the road to the buildings. She drove the Safari around back and parked a little away from a grey GMC Sierra 2500HD truck already parked at the buildings. After getting out of her van, leaving everything that she did not need in the van as instructed, Diana did a quick check of her clothing. Black knee-high boots, dark blue jeans without any rips or holes, and a white blouse with no pattern or print with long sleeves were the visible parts. White panties and white socks were the invisible parts of her outfit. Her hair was hanging loose, and she wore no jewelry. Diana walked over to the door and knocked.

“Come on in.” A male voice said.

The door opened easily, and Diana stepped into the darkness of the building. She had only done three steps when a hand clamped over her mouth and another grabbed her waist. The shock of the attack made her not resist much and she was lifted and put on the ground on her belly. She wanted to resist now, but a heavy person was sitting on her back, holding her down, while a ballgag was forced into her mouth. She fought the gag but received a hard smack on her ass in return.

“Calm down, or I will hurt you more.”

It was the male voice who had invited her in. From the corner of her eyes she could see Madam Sinister standing a few meters away, watching the scene with a smile on her face. This told Diana it was all part of the scene. The quick glance at Veronique showed her in her usual skintight latex outfit, showing her massive breasts and big hips. Her long black hair hanging down loose. Diana always thought Veronique was overweight, but never told her. She still tried to resist the man, but another smack on her buttocks told her to calm down. A hand grabbed her hair and pulled her head back.

“Auw.” Diana screamed opening her mouth wide, the gag falling out of her mouth.

“I said calm down and I will not harm you… much.” The man said.

This was a change from the normal sessions. Normally Veronique did all the rigging herself, this time this man seemed to be doing it and she was just watching.

“Yes, sir.” Diana said softly.

The man let go of her hair and grabbed her arms, pulling them behind her back, with him still sitting on her lower back.

“That’s better.” He said.

Cuffs clicked on her elbows, pulling them somewhat together, and on her wrists. The cuffs were snug but not overly tight. She could feel how they were double locked. Now that her hands were cuffed, he grabbed the ballgag again and forced it into her mouth, pulling all the straps of the ballgag harness as tight as he could.

“Hmmmmpppfffff.” Diana protested to no avail.

He got up from sitting on her back and lifted Diana to her feet.

“Hmm, nice tits.” He said, grabbing her hair with one hand and kneading her breasts with the other.

“Hmmmpppfffff.”

A gagged scream escaped Diana’s lips when the man slapped her right breast. It was a hard slap and it hurt.

“Shut up.” He told her.

“Take her outside and get her ready, Eric.” Veronique told him.

Roughly Diana got pulled to the opening of the door and outside, the man, at least she knew his first name was Eric, pulling her to the rear of the GMC. He was tall, almost 2 meters, but not heavy build and he wore a mask hiding his face, only his eyes were visible. His jeans and t-shirt were plain grey, almost the same color as his truck, and without any markings, as was his car. Diana could not even see a license plate on the car. He opened the tailgate and lifted Diana up and placing her on it lying down on her front again.

“Hmmmmpppfffff.” A muted gagged scream came from below the hard-top cover of the truck bed.

Diana looked inside and in the truck bed she could see another female lying in the dark. Not recognizing her face, which was not weird as she did not know everybody who was into bondage around here. And it could well be this woman was not even from around here.

“Hmmpppfffff.” A pleading cry came from the truck again.

“Shut up, slut.” The man told her and the woman softly whimpered.

He quickly hogtied Diana with ankle cuffs, fitting one cuff on her right ankle and looping the chain over the chain from the handcuffs on her wrists, before cuffing her left ankle. Diana had a little play, but it was not much, she could feel the heels of her boots with her hands. At least her ankles were not tied or cuffed together. The man shoved her into the truck, below the hard cover, and closed the tailgate, leaving Diana alone with the other gagged and restrained woman. It was too dark now to see anything of her. From the glimpses that she had of the woman, she only had seen the heavily gagged face and the dark hair. It could have been black, brown, or even red, but there had not been enough light. The ballgag harness had been like the one Diana was not sporting.

“Hmmppfff.” Diana said in her gag, which was tight, and she was already drooling a lot.

The other woman did not react, although Diana could hear soft crying. She tested her bonds, but already knew that she would never escape from the cuffs without some help. Suddenly she heard both doors of the truck open and close. The truck rocked a little. Then the engine started. It did not take long before the car drove off. It did not feel like they were driving on the dirt track to the main road, the trip was way to uncomfortable for that. Several times they were thrown around in the truck bed as the car hit a hole. It felt more they were crossing fields, not a track or road. Finally, after what seemed forever due to the low speed, the trip got a little better. It still sounded and felt like a gravel road, but at least it was smoother. In the beginning Diana had planned on keeping track of where they were going, but the rough ride had made that impossible and now she had no idea where they were or where they were going.

“Hmmppfff.” Both women grunted when they passed through a ditch and they were thrown around again.

The truck had picked up some speed but was still slow going. Suddenly the truck stopped, and she heard a door open. A little while later the truck moved a little and stopped again. The door opened and closed again, and the drive continued. Diana figured they had crossed a gate. After two more bumps the road surface felt like it was paved, as the ride smoothed out. Their speed increased and the heavy diesel engine noise got louder. They went over a railroad track, but that did not help Diana determining where they were, as she had no idea where the train tracks where in this area.

“Hmmppppfffff.” Diana tried to see if the other woman was reacting, but all she could hear was the soft whimpering of the other woman.

It was not that Diana was afraid, she had worked for Veronique several times and she had proved to be a good rigger, although her bondages were always on the more though side of the spectrum. You needed endurance working with her. Now that the road surface was smoother, the soothing noises of the engine and the tires made her sleepy. And with nothing else to do, Diana did not fight that feeling. She just relaxed as much as she could and prepared for whatever was to come.
Last edited by slackywacky 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Intriguing Update :) So Diana is in for a tough ride -- good question: Who is better of now? Linda or Diana?
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Wow, another excellent update. I love the contrast between Linda and Diana's situations. Linda has been 'kidnapped' and feels safe, Diana has volunteered and is filled with dread.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

wolfman wrote: 3 years ago Wow, another excellent update. I love the contrast between Linda and Diana's situations. Linda has been 'kidnapped' and feels safe, Diana has volunteered and is filled with dread.
Indeed a nice contrast. I think, Linda feels more safe than Diana, because she knows what to expect, the risk is calculated. Diana on the other hand: Her kidnapper is an unknown quantity to her.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic