Bondage model by choice... (MMF/FFFF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Nice I wasn’t expecting that little twist, wonderful imagination again, even if I’ve never really been interested in men being restrained and prefer it to be about Diana and Linda in restraints. Thanks for the wonderful update
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nice part, Slacky! I like these kind of games and that they involve the crew. That you named two crewmembers gives me hope for more. Keep it up!

Only you missed the opportunity to name the chapter "Pirates of the Caribbean."
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Bandit666 wrote: 4 years ago Nice I wasn’t expecting that little twist, wonderful imagination again
Thank you. This was actually a chapter that changed a few times and therefore took a little longer to write as I wanted to keep the suspense going a little more than the first edition. It still only took an hour to write I think. Sometimes the chapters flow easier than other days.
Beaumains wrote: 4 years ago Only you missed the opportunity to name the chapter "Pirates of the Caribbean."
Darn... nah, 'pirates' is fine, otherwise I might get sued :-)
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

You forgot the pirate costumes, hats , swords , and the plank :lol:

Otherwise, nice fun part!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

A ZIP file, containing a PDF with all chapters so far, is available in this message.

Please do not redistribute, this is for personal use only. The content is copyrighted by me. Enjoy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Windrunner
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Windrunner »

Wonderful story! It's hard to find good, well-written, and lengthly bondage fiction. I've only made it through the first couple chapters, but I can tell already, I'm going to be finishing this one before I go to sleep!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Windrunner wrote: 4 years ago I'm going to be finishing this one before I go to sleep!
Hope you got some sleep :-)
Thanks for reading my ramblings.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Low hanging fruit
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The wind made the leaves of the palm trees rustle in the wind. The wind was warm, even at 8 PM. A small campfire was burning on the beach and Jim and Robert were enjoying the setting sun, sitting on the beach of Isla de Mona, a small uninhabited island, 50 kilometers from the Dominican Republic. Erik, the captain, had obtained permission to land on the little island. The island was 10 km long, by 8 wide and it was designated as a nature reserve, but people could use the beaches at three locations on the island. There was evidence of human occupation on the island, an old rusty lighthouse, stone fortifications and trails, but nobody lived permanently on the island. The dinghy was beached on the shoreline.

“We’re getting close to the end of our tour through the Caribbean.” Jim said, looking out over the water.

“Hopefully, spring will be around when we get back, after this stint of nice warm temperatures, I can’t deal with cold again.” Robert replied.

They were roasting some meat on the campfire. Miranda had made sure it was pre-cooked, so that it only needed heating up. The beach they were on was the longest of the island and they knew they were not alone, as there were 3 other yachts in the area and one, what Erik had called, party boat. They would cruise from the Dominican Republic, one of the many all-inclusive resorts, to the island and have a party on the beach, before returning late at night, or more often, early in the morning. Luckily, the other groups were far enough away that they only could see the campfires. There were probably other groups at the other beaches and the lighthouse, but neither could be seen from this beach.

“I’ll go and check up on the ladies.” Robert said, while getting up.

“Good idea. I’ll keep an eye on the meat.” Jim said, opening another beer.

The change from beach into forest was all large rocks with green areas in between. Palm trees grew in abundance, with all kind of smaller trees in between them. Robert walked between the trees. Once you crossed the edge of the beach; it was almost like a real forest. He walked a little further in the trees, until he came to a small clearing.

“Are we enjoying the sunset?” He asked Linda and Diana.

Neither replied. Robert turned around to check if you could see the sunset from where the women were, and he confirmed you could, although there were trees blocking part of the view. He turned back towards them and smiled.

“Jim is heating up some meat, would you like us to save some for you?” He asked.

“Hmmppppfffff.” Diana grunted.

The little clearing had 2 smaller trees about 2 meters (6 feet) apart. Each was about 3 inches thick, but all of them were sturdy and almost straight. Diana was tied to the left one and Linda to the one on the right.

“No? Nobody wants any?” Robert asked, teasing both women.

They had been tied as part of a photo set for the website. Diana was dressed in her black two-piece bikini, while Linda was dressed in her white one-piece swimsuit. The story had been simple, two couples had come to the beach and the men had decided they needed some alone time, so they had tied the women to the two trees in the clearing. If you did not know the clearing was there, you would have completely missed it from the beach, but you could see the beach from the clearing.

“Hmmppff.” Linda said in response.

Ropes circled her wrists, Jim had used a thin 1/8-inch soft white rope, tying her hands together in their usual fashion, palm to palm behind the tree. The rope was cinched, and the knot was tied on top, way out of reach of her fingers. Another, similar sized rope, had pulled her elbows together behind the tree. This was the reason they had selected the small, but sturdy, trees, their elbows could touch behind the tree. A thicker half inch rope was used to tie their torsos to the trees, including their bound arms. A lot of rope was used to tie their upper bodies to the trees, from above their breasts to their waist and even a few strands between their legs. The reason for that being that neither Diana nor Linda had their feet on the ground.

“You look good, baby.” Robert said, standing in front of Linda.

All he got as a reply was a grunt in the gag, but her eyes told him she was doing fine in the tight bondage. Both Linda and Diana had been tied identical and when Jim pulled Diana’s left leg up and tied it to her waist with a rope, she had complained, as she had not been gagged yet. But Jim had ignored it and had tied her other leg in a similar way. It was clear as to why Jim had used so much rope on her body, it had to carry her full weight. She sagged a bit when her second leg was pulled up, but the ropes held, and she did not fall. It did not take long, and Linda was in a similar position. When she complained, a ballgag was shoved in her mouth and fastened behind her neck, making intelligent speech a little harder. Diana was gagged a little later too with a similar gag. Taking both video and photographic shots, both Jim and Robert had recorded the story so far.

“Robert, can you come back please.” Jim called from the campfire.

“Coming.” He replied loud enough for Jim to hear it.

Before he left, he kissed Linda on her gag, he checked Diana to see if she was okay and then walked back to the campfire.

“What’s up?” He asked.

“I think we’re getting visitors.” Jim said, pointing to further down the beach were a group of young men were walking towards them.

It did not take long to see that they were heading for the campfire Jim and Robert were having. They were carrying beer cans and seemed already intoxicated. They looked barely 20 years old, all dressed in shorts and no shirts.

“We should keep them from the trees.” Jim said, Robert just nodded to confirm.

It looked like the group was not interested in the trees anyway, as they kept moving towards the campfire.

“Howdy, mates.” The first one of the group of 8 said in an Australian accent. “Nice boat you have out there.”

Jim groaned. He did not like to be addressed as ‘mate’, plus the yacht was not a boat, but a ship.

“Evening.” He just said, not wanting to engage them in conversation.

Unfortunately, he was not successful.

“Can we join you?” Another of the group asked.

Robert sighed and made a move to say, please sit down. The group was carrying some extra Foster’s beer cans with them that had not been opened and both Jim and Robert got offered one. Jim accepted, just hoping they would leave when they were out of booze. The talk got back to the yacht that was clearly visible in the distance. Compared to the other ships in the area, it was easiest the largest.

“Nice boat.” The first kid said again, looking at the yacht. “Expensive?”

Jim had to grin at the stupid question. He gave some non-committal answers and the discussion went from one uninteresting subject to another. All that Jim had picked up was that they were indeed, as he already suspected, from Australia, staying at one of the all-inclusive resorts on the Dominican Republic for 2 weeks. Most of the group were just drinking and talking to others in the group, only one or two of them engaged Jim and Robert.

“Shouldn’t you head back to your own camp area?” Jim asked.

This sparked a whole new discussion on who owned the beach.

“You own this area? I thought this island was uninhabited. We can stay here as long as we want.”

The guy answering was drunk, and his speech was slurred, making his Australian accented English even harder to understand. One of the guys got up and walked towards the tree line, obviously looking for a spot to take a leak. Robert watched him, but he did not enter the tree line, so Robert relaxed a little. He knew that the guy would not be able to see the two prisoners from where he was, you needed to go into the trees to see them. Jim and Robert tried, but it was not until it got dark, several hours later, and they heard shouting from where the group originally came from, that the group got up.

“Sorry.” One of the lesser drunks in the group said, as they left the campfire and headed back to their boarding location.

“Geez, what a bunch of idiots.” Robert sighed.

Jim grinned.

“At least they did not discover the girls, but I’ll bet they will not be happy with the events.”

They watched the group head over to their own area on the beach, where it seems they got a telling off from leaving the area. A single person came walking back to Jim and Robert. They waited patiently for the woman to arrive.

“I am sorry, gentlemen.” She said. “The group got away from me. Let me give you my business card. If you want to file a complaint, you can do so to the email address on the card.”

She was pretty, short brown hair, a full set of breasts, full hips, not very tall, and dressed in the uniform of a resort.

“It’s okay.” Jim said. “They did no harm, other than keeping us from seeing our women.”

It was clear she did not know what to do with that statement. In the end she said her goodbye’s and walked back along the beach.

“Cute.” Robert said.

“Don’t let Linda hear that.” Jim grinned.

Both men grabbed a flashlight, as it had gotten dark, and walked into the trees where Linda and Diana were still helplessly hanging tied to their trees.

“Sorry about that.” Jim said when they walked up to their prisoners.

Neither of them was happy, having to be tied to the tree much longer than what originally was the intention, at least their intention, with the boys you never knew what would happen.

“Hmmpppffff.” Diana said in her gag.

It was not that being tied in this position was too difficult, they had been tied in more stringent positions before, it was the fact that you could not relieve any pressure this way, as they were hanging against the trees. With your legs on the ground, you could shift your weight around, hanging like this prevented that. And they were not going to cry out, if they could make enough sounds through their gags, while the group was at the campfire.

“Now what shall we do with the two of you?” Jim said, looking at both women.

“We still have some beer left, better than that Australian stuff.” Robert said.

“It was not bad; you just have to drink enough of it.” Jim said laughing.

“Hmmppppfffff.” Diana grunted, but she got ignored.

“I’ll think I have another beer.” Robert said and he walked back to the beach.

“Don’t go anywhere.” Jim said with a big smile on his face, turning around and walking to the beach too.

Linda and Diana talked in their gags but got ignored by both men. It was a good thing it was still warm, but after it got dark, there were some sounds in the trees that made the girls jump, if they had not been so tightly tied. And with the guys walking away with the flashlights, they were left in the dark and that made the sounds they heard even more intense. Occasionally bugs landed on them, but there was not much they could do to scare them away and Linda was pretty sure something had crawled up the tree and on top of her, but she had no idea what it was.

“I am going to kill him.” She thought when another noise sounded not far from her head.

They could see the little campfire in the distance, halfway down the beach. Tide was coming in and the beach got smaller, but they knew the water did not reach the tree line. Another insect buzzed by and more sounds kept Linda looking around. Diana was in much the same position. She did not care about the bugs flying around, but the rustling of the leaves indicating a bigger animal was not something she was enjoying. This was one of the few times she actually wanted out of her bondage, but she knew that calling out for Jim was not going to work, they were too far away to hear them, unless she screamed at the top of her lungs, and for that to happen, she needed something even bigger to be in the area.

“We should probably head back to the boat soon.” Jim said. “Erik did not give us a departure time and I assume he does not want to arrive in the middle of the night at the Dominican Republic, but he might want to leave before sunup.”

“Are we going to play a game on the girls, by leaving them here?”

They knew the girls could see them, but not hear them.

“Oh, that will definitely get us in trouble.” Jim said.

They got up and started to clean up. The visiting group had left a few cans, so Jim cleaned those up too, collecting all garbage and putting it in the dinghy. In the meantime, Robert had put out the fire by dumping sand on it. They collected all other stuff and dumped it in the dinghy. Jim got in and walked to the raised motor, while Robert pushed the dinghy into the water. The moon was lighting up the area enough that they knew the girls could see them. When the boat was in deeper water, Jim lowered the engine and started it. With the engine going they headed towards the yacht.

“Hmmmmmppppppfffffff.” Linda and Diana both screamed in their gags when they saw the boat leave.

This had not been the plan when they came to the beach, they could not just leave them tied to trees in the dark on an uninhabited island. Both women fought their bonds, but there was no way they could escape. Hanging in their bondage they saw the dinghy disappear. They could see the lights from the yacht, but that was so far out, there was no way for them, even if they had not been tightly tied, to contact them. They knew Jim and Robert would not leave them on the island and sail off, but this was already pushing the boundaries. Both women fought their bonds again, when they heard a large animal moving in the dark, getting closer to their little clearing. Suddenly a large shape appeared before them and both Diana and Linda screamed into their gags.

“No need to scream.” A deep French accented male voice said. “Seems today is my lucky day.”

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Grear Cliffhanger :) I guess, these will be one of the situations when Linda and Diana will curse at Robert and Jim - either this or is it Part of the Game? Linda was abducted once.... Do they never learn?
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

I have to agree, great cliffhanger, this tale just keeps going, it’s standard so high your imagination knowing no end, but let’s just hope it’s either all part of the game, or something exciting but safe will happen to the girls this night, :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Treasures
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The dinghy bumped into the diving deck of the yacht. The water was calm, they were on the leeward side of the island, and Robert had no trouble moving content from the little boat onto the ship.

“Okay, all done, let’s get the women.” He said to Jim, who was controlling the outboard motor.

The motor revved up and Jim steered towards the sandy beach. The moon gave enough light to see the white of the beach. Jim steered directly to what he knew was the location where they had their campfire. He had picked a large palm tree as a navigation point earlier that evening and even in the dark the tree stood out.

“What the hell.” Jim cursed as the motor died.

They were about halfway between the yacht and the beach. The little boat got moved by the waves along the beach. Jim inspected the engine using a flashlight.

“Do you need help?” The radio crackled.

Robert picked up the radio and answered Erik on the yacht.

“We’re good. Jim thinks he can fix this.” He replied.

Erik told them he would keep an eye on them from the yacht. In the meantime, Jim checked the connections in the engine and found a loose connection. He reconnected the wire and tried the motor again. It sputtered a few times but started to run with a healthy growl.

“Looks like it was just a loose connection.” Robert radioed to Erik.

“Okay, you drifted east, so you should head west to compensate.” Erik told them over the radio.

The issue with the motor had added another 20 minutes to their trip, but they made it back to the beach just over an hour from when they left the girls behind. Most of the other boats had left, there was just a single boat left on the beach. It was about twice the size of the dinghy and about half a mile away. Jim wasn’t paying attention, he was making sure the motor was stored properly, but Robert, who had jumped out of the boat, noticed a person walking along the beach. The person was making a side to side movement, which did not make sense until Robert recognized the metal detector the man was carrying.

“Bonsoir mes amis. A beautiful evening, isn’t it.”

The man spoke with a heavy French accent. Robert replied that it was and asked him what he was doing on the beach.

“Searching for treasures.” He replied.

“Did you find anything interesting?” Robert asked.

Jim jumped out of the boat too.

“Ah, yes, I found two beautiful objects. They were very beautiful specimen. A great find for any collector.”

“Good for you.” Robert said. “We’ll we have to collect something too. You enjoy your evening.”

The man tipped his hand to his head, indicating a farewell and he walked further towards his own boat. Jim and Robert walked towards the tree line. While the moon was good enough to be able to see things on the beach, they needed their flashlights in between the trees. It was not hard to find the clearing back; they had walked to it several times from the beach and their footsteps were clearly visible.

“Hello ladies.” Jim said when he entered the clearing, looking at the two bound and gagged females.

Diana and Linda talked into their gags, but whatever they were saying was not clear.

“Let’s get you out of here.” Robert said, walking up to Linda.

Suddenly he stopped.

“Jim?” He said.

“Yes?” Jim replied.

“Are you seeing something weird?” Robert asked.

Jim looked at Robert but did not clue into what Robert was asking.

“What do you mean?” Jim asked, looking around.

“Look at Diana.” Robert told him.

Jim looked at Diana, but still did not see it. Robert had to grin.

“What is she wearing?” He asked Jim

“Her bikini… Euh, a bathing suit? What?”

Finally, Jim noticed that Diana was no longer wearing the two-piece black bikini, but the white one-piece bathing suit that Linda had been wearing earlier in the evening, but they were still tightly tied to the trees, with their feet of the ground.

“What? How?” He stuttered.

Both Diana and Linda were grinning. Even if they could not see the looks on the faces of Jim and Robert, due to the flashlights being pointed at them, they could imagine what they would look like.

“How did this happen?” Jim wondered out loud.

He walked over to Diana and released the strap from the ballgag. Robert walked over to Linda and removed her gag.

“What happened?” He asked Diana.

“What do you mean?” She asked, playing innocent.

“You somehow switched bathing suits while tightly tied to a tree.” Jim said.

Diana tried to play her role of not knowing what had happened, but she could no longer hold back and started to giggle. Once Diana started, Linda followed suit.

“Why do you think we did this? Have we ever escaped from your ropework, especially a position like this? My feet are not even touching the ground. How would I ever get out and get back to being bound?”

Jim and Robert stood there for a moment, looking at their women, who were clearly playing a joke on them. They were indeed still tightly tied, although looking at their bondage, the ropes were not exactly as they had tied them.

“Okay, better tell us what is going on, or you can stay tied to these trees for the rest of the night.” Jim said, although it was clear from his tone of voice he was not serious about it.

“When you guys left us, Francois showed up. He had seen how you guys went into the trees and followed you. You probably met him on the beach, he is a treasure hunter. He lives in the Dominican Republic, but comes here, illegally he admitted, to search the beaches. He scared us, but he was pretty clear that he had no bad intentions.”

Now Jim remembered what the guy on the beach had said.

“He said he found two beautiful objects. He meant the two of you.”

“Yes. He asked us what we wanted to do. First we thought we go with him and have him bring us to the yacht, but with the kidnapping of Linda and such, we figured it would not be a good thing to not find us where you expected us.”

“Thank you.” Robert said.

“So, he untied us, we changed clothing and he tied us up again. That way you would know something had happened, without the panic of thinking that we were kidnapped again.” Linda added to Diana’s story.

“Nice trick.” Robert and Jim both admitted.

“Now, can we get freed, my stomach is rumbling, I need some food and some sleep.” Diana said.

It did not take long to get both women freed from the trees.

“Oh, I am stiff.” Linda complained when she could walk again.

“Yeah, hanging around like that is not easy on your body.” Diana confirmed.

Once Jim and Robert collected all the ropes, they walked back towards the beach. When they got to their dinghy, Diana noticed a lone person further down the beach. She gave him a quick wave and Francois raised his hand as a greeting. Robert pushed the dinghy into the water and Jim started the motor when they were in deeper water.

“Hold on.” Jim suddenly said, while they were halfway to the boat. “You girls changed clothing while he was watching?”

“Yeah. It was not like my bikini was hiding much, and it is not like we have never been photographed or filmed nude.” Diana replied.

Linda grinned.

“He was quit the gentleman; he actually turned his back to us when we changed.”

They got to the yacht without incidents and, after docking the dinghy and raising the dive deck, settled on the sundeck for wine and snacks, while Erik set course to the Dominican Republic. In the distance they saw a little boat heading in the same direction.

“That might be him. At least he found two treasures tonight.” Robert said.

They all grinned and raised their glasses.

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Awesome as always. I think it was a good choice not to kidnap or molest anyone this time, but I expect Jim and Robert have been taught a lesson and won't leave the girls like this again. Next time, it could end much worse.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

I agree awesome as always, but I admit, I don’t mind a little fun, like molesting as you still seem to be able to make it sensual, sexual and tasteful all in one go.

Also thank you for the ability to down the the story those far as a pdf file :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nice turns and twists - as ever :)
tiedpgirl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tiedpgirl »

Bandit666 wrote: 4 years ago I agree awesome as always, but I admit, I don’t mind a little fun, like molesting as you still seem to be able to make it sensual, sexual and tasteful all in one go.

Also thank you for the ability to down the the story those far as a pdf file :)
I think I agree with Bandit666 on this one. I know you've been trying to keep the story very lighthearted and fun with only a couple of brief exceptions (Linda's kidnapping and Winona's first unfortunate modeling experience, for instance), but as long as everything turns out alright in the end, I would enjoy some more real trouble in the story.

But you're the author, and I'm enjoying the story the way it is, so I just wanted to add my comments and you can do with them what you will.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

tiedpgirl wrote: 4 years ago I think I agree with Bandit666 on this one. I know you've been trying to keep the story very lighthearted and fun with only a couple of brief exceptions (Linda's kidnapping and Winona's first unfortunate modeling experience, for instance), but as long as everything turns out alright in the end, I would enjoy some more real trouble in the story.
I understand your comment (and Bandit666 one), but I am not even sure I write this way intentional. I try indeed to add some darker episodes here and there (I think the University study is probably the darkest part of the story). I will try to add some more, but no promises :lol:

Writing these stories is a lot different from the technical manuals I have written over the years (since 1994), but it is fun. If you want dark, look at my John Doe short posted on the site. Unfortunately that one does not have a happy ending.

Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Oh any chapter her must have a happy ending, I’d not want to see any of the main characters suffer injury or worse, when I spoke about fun and molesting, I wasn’t so much wanting it to become darker, it great the way it is. More a case of the unexpected twists and turns of uncertainty. But then no doubt I’m not explaining myself very well at all
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Bandit666 wrote: 4 years ago More a case of the unexpected twists and turns of uncertainty.
Don't worry, that is what I meant :-)

TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

After reading All In The Family, I simultaneously started The Hitchhiker and this. I just made it through all 12 pages. More great characters and bondage and it’s fun and rather hot at times. Highly enjoyable read!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

TightsBound wrote: 4 years ago After reading All In The Family, I simultaneously started The Hitchhiker and this. I just made it through all 12 pages. More great characters and bondage and it’s fun and rather hot at times. Highly enjoyable read!
Thanks. It is highly enjoyable to write them. I hope to keep adding to them for some time to come.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Old friend
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Oh, come on, let us go.” Diana said to Jim and Robert.

“One more for the Facebook page.” Jim defended himself.

Linda and Diana stood in the cold dark cell of the Fortress of San Felipe dungeon. Fortaleza San Felipe, the official name, is a historic Spanish fortress located in the north of Dominican Republic in the province of Puerto Plata. It is also known as El Morro de San Felipe and was used to protect the City of Puerto Plata from pirates and corsairs. As a photo opportunity for tourists, they had one of the dungeon cells open to the public and you could take a photo of somebody locked in the cell.

“We’ve been walking all day long; I feel like I need a drink.” Diana said, shaking the heavy cell door.

It brought back memories of when they were in England, staying at a castle for a photo shoot. At that time, they had spent time in the dungeons too.

“Okay, posted.” Jim said and Robert unlocked the heavy cell door.

The girls were both dressed in summer dresses, while Jim and Robert were wearing shorts and shirts. They left the fortress and headed towards the downtown. The yacht had docked a little further west in Cofresi, and they had walked along the coast from there to Puerto Plata. There were several restaurants to choose from.

“Let me have a quick look.” Jim said, googling the places and looking for a decent one.

“Yeah, not that one, or that one.” He said. “This one has good reviews.”

The entered the small restaurant, sat down, and chatted while a waitress came to pick up their order. Jim was reading his emails when he started to grin.

“What?” Diana asked.

“Remember Pablo Gondiaz?” He asked Diana.

She had to think about that one. The name sounded familiar, but she could not remember why.

“Los Angeles, 2009.” Jim helped.

“Oh, the photographer when we were doing the photo shoot for Kink.”

“He follows us on Facebook and is inviting us over. I thought he still lived in LA, but it seems he moved here. He lives in Cabrera, which is 2 hours from here.”

“I have not heard from him in years. He used to be one of their top photographers and a very good rigger. Working with him was always a challenge, physically and mentally. But he knew how to get the best shots out of a session.”

“You want to visit him?” Jim asked Diana.

“I would not mind. Robert, Diana?”

“We don’t know him, but if you want, we don’t mind tagging along, unless you just want to visit him alone.”

After their meal, they got a taxi and drove to the villa. The ride was just over 2 hours, but they got to see a nice part of the island. It was around 4 PM when they got to their destination. The building they were arriving at was a beautiful Spanish architecture. It was very secluded and private with lots of plants and trees. Before they could ring the bell, Pablo came walking up the driveway and the gate opened.

“Diana, Jim, welcome.” He greeted Diana with a kiss and hug, and Jim with another hug. “And this must be Linda, you look even prettier in real life than on the photos I have seen.”

He greeted Linda like he had Diana, before greeting Robert.

“Welcome to my little abode. Come in, come in.”

The gate closed after them and they followed Pablo through the garden to a seating area that overlooked the bay.

“Wow, nice view.” Robert said.

“Yeah, I love living here. Compared to LA, this is so much cheaper. And a lot less stress. I would love to introduce you to Marina, my wife, but she a little tied up for the moment.” He grinned. “I am working on a project for a private client, but his deadline is a little tight. Sit, come on, sit. Drinks?”

They chatted for a while about the usual things you talk about after not seeing each other for several years, sipping their drinks, enjoying the weather. The villa was high up on the rocks, which was one of the reasons the view was spectacular.

“When was the last time we met?” Pablo asked.

“Boundcon 2014, at least you and I did, Diana was not there.”

“Oh yeah, I remember. Seeing Diana was probably at the Kink building in LA a couple of years before that. You are still as pretty as you were then.” He said.

Diana smiled. She knew she was a little older nowadays.

“What’s this project you are working on?” Linda asked.

“Come, come, I’ll show you.”

They walked down several stairs cut out in the rocks that led to a small private beach and a boat dock. A small boat was tied to the dock. Pablo walked out onto the dock.

“It’s nice to have a beach and dock that nobody can see from the shore.”

Some 20 meters out from the dock, a wooden platform floated on the water. The gentle breeze made some small waves and the wooden structure gently rocked when the waves hit it. The woman on top of the platform was lying in a spreadeagled position.

“The client wanted 8 hours of her strapped down to the platform with no gaps, whatever the weather.” Pablo said.

He pointed at several camera’s that were filming the platform. Even on the platform itself they could see some cameras. Jim and Diana had never met Marina, Pablo’s wife, but they knew she was quit a bit younger than he was.

“Less than 10 more minutes to go. We started at sunrise this morning, which I thought was a nice way to start.” Pablo said.

“Eight hours?” Linda asked.

“Marina does not have to do anything. What you don’t see is the weight hanging underneath the platform, that prevents it from flipping over.”

“How is she strapped down?” Linda asked.

“Metal strips screwed down in the wood hold her down at her ankles, knees, thighs, waist, below her breasts, above her breasts, neck and forehead, upper arms and wrists. All she can move are her hands and feet. Even her gag is tied down to the platform.”

“Wow, that must be hard.” Linda said.

“Actually, this is the second time we do it, the first time was 2 days ago and we had a power outage in the fifth hour, which meant some of the camera’s quit and we had to do it again. We learned from that first experience that the metal strips holding her down needed to have fewer sharp edges, so I sanded them all down. Marina told me she slept most of the time, but she was glad when she was released.”

The wind was picking up a bit and the waves increased some. Not much, but enough to make the platform move a little more.

“The whole shoot is not based on the weather forecast, but the client telling us when to do this. Luckily, we have had no bad weather. Sometimes the waves would increase and some time later it would calm down again.”

"How do you know how Marina is doing?” Robert asked.

“Some of the metal strips holding her down, like the one below her breasts, have censors stuck to them and they measure her vitals. I get the info on my phone and if something is out of predefined settings, an alarm will sound.”

“Much like Brianna did.” Jim said, reminding them of the mistress near Paris.

They watched Marina, who was not moving much due to her bonds, until a beeper went off.

“Time’s up.” Pablo said and he started to pull a cable that ran from the dock to the platform.

Slowly the platform moved closer to the dock, until it was close enough for Jim to grab hold of it.

“Hmmpppfffff.” Marina said in her gag, waving her hand at the group.

While Jim tied off the platform, Pablo got on it and started to remove the screws that held his beautiful wife in the spreadeagled position. Now that she was closer to the others, it was easy to see that she would not have escaped from the position she had been locked in. Pablo removed the screws for the strips holding her head and gag first, just removing one side only, as that was enough to move the metal strip away from his wife.

“Hello.” Marina said once the metal strip with the ballgag was removed from her mouth.

The evenly tanned skin contrasted with the white one-piece bathing suit Marina was wearing. Her medium length black hair loose around her head. She had full breasts, like Linda and Diana, and well-shaped hips. Her Spanish features made her a stunning beauty. Patiently she waited for Pablo to get the last screws out of the wood before she could sit up.

“You get stiff from lying around all day. Hi, I am Marina.”

Marina was 17 years younger than Pablo, but neither of them saw that as a problem. She had been a model for Kink and when she had met Pablo, they had fallen in love and married 2 years later. Her modelling career was now solely with her husband.

“Nice to meet you.” Linda replied when they hugged.

Pablo introduced her to their guests.

“Okay, so who is going next?” Marina asked, looking at Diana and Linda.

“Next?” Linda asked, looking at the wooden platform.

“You have to experience it; this is so relaxing. Come on, I have a bathing suit that will fit you, unless you want to go without.” Marina said, grabbing Linda by the arm and pulling her along, not giving her time to refuse.

It did not take long before they came back. Marina was drinking water from a bottle and Linda had changed into a yellow one-piece bathing suit that left little to the imagination.

“Wow, nice.” Robert said, seeing Linda.

“Are you sure about this?” Linda asked Marina.

“Pablo will keep an eye on you. It is very relaxing, just enjoy the movement of the water.”

“Okay.” Linda said, climbing onto the platform.

She maneuvered herself in the same position as Marina had been. Pablo started with the strips on her ankles, positioning them and using the screw that he had released a little earlier to fix the strip in place.

“Okay?” He asked Linda, who nodded.

Slowly he worked his way from Linda’s feet to her neck, making sure all strips were secure, but not overly tight. The noise of the screwdriver when Pablo screwed the screw into the wood from the strip across her neck made Linda very aware what was happening to her.

“Wow, you cannot move much.” She said to no one in particular.

Pablo smiled and told her to open, as he pushed the ballgag in her mouth and screwed the loose end of the strip that ran through the middle of the gag in the wood. Linda found that she could not push the ball out of her mouth. When you’re gagged with a ballgag with a leather strap, there was always a little play, this time it filled her mouth and nothing she could do to push it out. It moved a little to the left and right, but after the screw tightened the strap, that movement went away.

“Looking good.” She heard Robert say, but she could not see him, as Pablo was blocking her view tightening the strap that held her forehead to the wooden floor.

Her arms were next and soon Pablo had tightened the last screw.

“Okay?” Pablo asked again and Linda wanted to nod but could not move her head.

“Hmpf.” She said in her gag.

Pablo checked his phone to see if the signals from the sensors was coming in.

“Relax, Linda. Vitals are coming in perfectly, but your rates are a little up.” He told her, seeing that her heart rate was up.

She had to grin, easy to say to relax if you are not screwed down to a wooden platform floating on the sea. Feeling how the platform was pushed away and the waves got hold of it, all Linda could do was look up. The waves had gotten a little bigger, but it was still a nice movement, it was, as Marina had said, relaxing.

“We’ll see you later at sunset.” Marina said from the dock. “We’re getting another drink.”

“Sunset?” Linda thought. "But that is still hours away."

With those words they left Linda floating on the platform and they headed back upstairs, leaving a helpless woman subject to the whims of the sea.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nice scenario - as always :)
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Great as always. I only hope Linda got a good amount of sun scream and some eye protection.

Also, curious choice you made mentioning specific years. As far as I remember, this is the first time and dates the story.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 3 years ago Great as always. I only hope Linda got a good amount of sun scream and some eye protection.
The advantage of a fictional character, no sunburn. I actually forgot about it, same thing for the sunglasses.
Beaumains wrote: 3 years ago Also, curious choice you made mentioning specific years. As far as I remember, this is the first time and dates the story.
I would not say naming two dates, 2009 and 2014 that I am dating the story, but it is kind of written in the present. With Linda being 25 (only Robert had a birthday so far when they were in Germany), I had to pick some dates that were not too far out. And I kinda made Linda and Diana in the same age group. It is still mostly free floating, no name to the town the studio is in, no specific location for the cabin, although I did mention Rockglen in one of the chapters and there are mountains, but I don't think I have mentioned if it was US based or Canada based... or maybe it is a combination. It is not that I am omitting pieces on purpose, I think I did not have the need for it.

Thank you for noticing, it is interesting to see how keen your observations are. I appreciate that.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Shorter update this time, but still fun I think. Been busy working in my yard, tearing my deck down (before it collapses by itself).

Bundle of tape
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“How about a little escape challenge?” Marina asked.

They were back on the veranda of the villa and sipping their drinks. Pablo kept an eye on the stats coming from the monitoring equipment on Linda, but he knew the system would sound an alert if things were getting out of hand.

“What did you have in mind?” Diana asked.

“Be careful.” Pablo said. “She does this with all guests that are bondage models.”

Marina grinned, but it did not seem to deter Diana.

“I have 15 minutes and a role of tape to tie you up. You escape, you can tie me. You lose and maybe I will let you go when you guys are leaving later.”

“Okay.” Diana said, without having to think about it.

She would not mind tying the Spanish beauty if she got out..

“I would suggest you lose the dress.” Marina said.

Without hesitation, Diana pulled the summer dress over her head. She had no issues with being undressed, she was wearing underwear, but no bra, and Pablo had already seen her naked during the Kink shoots.

“Hmmm, nice. I will enjoy playing with that.” Marina said, looking at the tanned body of Diana.

High clouds diffused the light from the sun, which was probably good for Linda floating around on the wooden platform, although both Linda and Diana had tanned a lot while on the yacht, so they would not get sunburn that easy. A breeze blew over the veranda. It felt warm as it came from the land towards the sea. A sea breeze would be cooler, but those came normally later in the day. Marina had picked up a role of tape and motioned for Diana to step away from the table.

“Please sit on the floor.” She said.

Diana sat on the carper that covered most of the veranda.

“Feet together, soles against each other.”

Diana moved her feet in the requested position. Putting the bottom of her feet together meant her knees were pointing sideways and her feet were pulled close to her body. Marina wrapped the tape several times around Diana’s feet, fixing them in place. Next she wrapped the tape several times around Diana’s left leg which were, because of the way her feet were taped, folded at the knees. The tape ran from above her knees to below her knees, but not on the knee itself.

“Another drink, gentleman?” Pablo asked Jim and Robert, who were watching the show.

More tape was wrapped from the upper leg to the ankle, making sure Diana could not unfold her leg anymore. Her right leg got the same procedure and now she couldn’t move either leg.

“Interesting.” Diana said.

“Not done yet.” Marina said, a smile on her face. “Left hand please.”

Diana raised her hand towards Marina, who wrapped her fingers in a fist. The tape used was almost like electricity tape, but wider. It stretched and Marina made sure it was applied tightly. Diana had figured she would be able to escape by using her fingers, but now that they were made helpless, escaping became a little harder.

“Right hand.”

Carefully wrapping the tape, making sure there was no gap left, she taped Diana’s other hand in a fist too. Once she was satisfied, she took Diana’s right hand and folded her arm at the elbow, pushing Diana’s hand to her shoulder. Quickly she wrapped tape around the folded arm at elbow and wrists. This made it impossible for Diana to unfold her arm. While Diana tried to figure out how much movement she had, Marina taped her left arm in the same way, making Diana helpless.

“Open up.”

Without complaining she opened her mouth and a handkerchief was stuffed in her mouth before the tape was wrapped around her head.

“How is that?” Marina asked.

“Hmmmpppfffff.” Diana grunted.

“Oops, I almost forgot.” Marina said and she ripped a piece of tape of the role.

She tore the tape in a smaller strip and used it to tie Diana’s toes together. Diana did not think it would make a difference, but she had to agree it completed the bondage.

“Okay, 15 minutes to escape.” Pablo said, starting a timer on his phone.

“I think 15 hours would not be enough.” Jim said.

“I know.” Marina added. “I had only one model escape ones and that was because the tape was bad.”

They sat in the chairs, enjoying the view of Diana trying to get out of the tape bondage, but with her hands wrapped in fists she knew she was doomed. That did not mean she was not going to try, but the black tape was slippery. She tried to get the gag off, but her hands could not get any grip. Frustrated she grunted.

“Take your time, you still have 12 minutes left.” Pablo told her.

Diana looked around to see if there was anything she could use to escape, but with her feet tied as they were, it was hard to move. If her feet had not been taped together, she might have been able to move around like a dog, on knee and elbows, but with her feet taped together, her knees were pushed out.

“10 minutes.”

Jim and the others enjoyed the spectacle. Slowly, very slowly actually, Diana moved around a little, but it was not helping her.

“I’ll help you.” Pablo said, getting up and putting a pair of scissors on the ground in front of Diana.

“Hmmppfff.” Diana just grunted, as everybody knew perfectly well that she could not pick them up.

“2 minutes.”

Giving it one last struggle, putting all her strength in it, Diana tried to get loose. She fought the tape, but she could not get a good grip and finally time ran out and she was still a prisoner.

“Sorry, you lost.” Marina said.

She got up, walked over to a side table and grabbed a white spandex hood. With her hands she held it open and pulled it over Diana’s head, effectively blindfolding the tied-up beauty. Before walking away, Marina squeezed Diana’s left breast.

“Nice playthings.” She smiled.

Diana grinned in her gag under the spandex hood. The spandex blocked most light, but was breathable, and Diana accepted her loss and just sat on the floor waiting for things to come. She was slightly angry that she did not escape, but she figured Jim was right, even with 15 hours she probably would not have gotten out.

“BEEP, BEEP, BEEP.”

Pablo’s phone sounded an alarm.

“What’s going on?” Robert asked.

Pablo looked at the phone, a frown appearing on his face.

“The phone lost contact with the monitoring equipment on Linda. Let’s go down and have a look.”

Marina stayed with Diana; the others all walked down the steps to the dock.

“Well, that explains why the connection is lost.” Pablo said, walking onto the dock.

“Why?” Jim asked, being the last one to arrive.

There was no platform to be seen. Linda was gone. Pablo grabbed the steel cable that had held the platform to the dock and reeled it in. The end was no longer fixed to the wooden platform.

“I would say that is a problem.” Jim said, seeing the cable.

“Yeah, so where is Linda?” Robert asked.

Pablo pointed to the sea.

“Out there somewhere.”

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic