Bondage model by choice... (MMF/FFFF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Meeting friends

Linda woke up and noticed she was still gagged and the helmet was still tightly around her head, so she had no idea what time it was. No longer handcuffed, she slowly sat up and started to remove the helmet, but her body told her she needed a bathroom first, so she careful felt her way to the bathroom.

“That feels better.” She told herself, walking out of the bathroom with the helmet off and the gag out of her mouth.

The clock showed almost 11 AM, which meant the last day of the show had already started. Linda knew what she should be wearing that day, the same leather dress as on the first day, so she took a bath, ate a late breakfast, dressed and did her make-up. When she looked in the mirror doing her make-up, she had to laugh. It was a funny combination seeing the leather dress of a mistress and the strap marks on her face from the ballgag. At least the marks were almost gone in normal lighting conditions, but in the bright lights from the bathroom, she could still see the marks.

“Good morning.” She greeted a couple coming out of the elevator on her way down to the exhibition floor.

She could feel the eyes of the man on her while she entered the elevator and she could almost predict what would follow, his partner telling him off. Fortunately, the doors closed before Linda could see if she was right.

She walked the short distance to the exhibition hall and noticed the female on display on the main showing area. She looked vaguely familiar, but it was not until Linda saw the tall woman with red hair standing to the side, that she recognized Yolinda, one of Brianna’s servants. Brianna nodded a silent greeting when their eyes met, before Linda moved on to where Robert and Jim were busy untying Diana.

“Look what came out of the woodwork.” Diana said when she saw Linda.

Linda giggled because of the remark.

“I understood you gave him a nice birthday present.” Diana continued.

Linda and Diana talked in soft tones with each other, while Jim undid the last ropes. Linda told her what had happened and how she had found herself still gagged this morning.

“They can be such bastards.” Diana agreed, but saying it with a big smile on her face.

“Did you see Brianna?” Linda asked Jim, who acknowledged the fact.

“She has been by our booth. Only Yolinda came along.” Diana filled her in.

“I noticed Yolinda, as she was turned into a centerpiece for the show.” Linda replied.

“I know she planned on going home directly after the show, but maybe we can have dinner or something. Our flight is not until 6 AM tomorrow morning, so we will have to get up early, but maybe we will be able to sleep on the plane. Unfortunately, it is not a private plane this time, but I did book first class.” Jim told them.

“Oh no, I can’t be seen traveling with the common people. That won’t do.” Linda said in an English accent as if she had been eating hot potatoes.

Everybody laughed. Robert came up to Linda and kissed her.

“Hi baby. Feeling better?” He asked.

“After what you did to me, I am glad I can actually walk.” Linda replied, which generated another round of laughter.

“As you can see, people are already waiting for you.” He pointed to a line that covered half of the hallway.

Linda pulled him to a side and looked at him.

“Did you close the curtains and turned the lights on when you came into the room?” She asked him.

“No, they were closed, and the lights were on. We even had chocolates on our pillows. Why?”

“When I started, I left the curtains open and the lights were off. The bed was still made, so somebody had a good show when they came in to prep the room for the night.”

Both laughed, and Diana asked what was going on. They told her.

“Oh geez, somebody indeed had fun. Anyway, Brianna offered she will take your place a little later.” Diana told her.

“That’s great. Well, I better get to work.” Linda said, and she started with the first couple waiting for her.

Jim had picked up a leather single glove and proceeded to strap Diana, who looked very sexy in black lingerie, in it. He strapped a leash to the leather collar she wore and used a leather panel gag to silence her.

“Come on, we’ll walk around for a while.” He said, pulling on the leash, forcing Diana to follow him.

She winked to Linda when they passed her and slowly walked around the exhibition. Brianna was just finished untying Yolinda when they passed that area and together they walked back to where Linda was busy with more people who wanted a photo with her. Yolinda, dressed in a black latex catsuit greeted Linda, after asking permission from Brianna, before they all disappeared behind the curtain that blocked the private area from the public area of their booth.

“I’ll better change, so I can take over from Linda for a while.” Brianna said.

Without any inhibition, she stepped out of her jeans and t-shirt and dressed in a skintight latex dress with help from Yolinda. Jim had released Diana from her bondage and was cleaning up the materials. Robert stayed outside to monitor Linda and to make sure that the people who wanted a photo taken with her were behaving. He only had to interfere a few times.

“Hi big boy.” Brianna teased Robert while she walked by him.

Robert turned red again, as he had done before in Paris. Brianna laughed and took the place of Linda, who disappeared towards the bathroom. Robert stayed behind, as he was now watching over Brianna, who kept teasing him every chance she had.

“Are you enjoying your visit to Munich?” Linda asked Yolinda when she was back from her bathroom break.

“Yes, miss. I have never been to Germany before, so this is fun. Sammy and Tammy had school, so they could not come, but I am glad I came. Mistress Brianna bought several new things and I am looking forward to trying them.”

They talked for a while and before Linda knew it, it was time to switch with Brianna again. Since the lineup was still long, Brianna decided to help Linda out and they both worked the line for a while, until the last person had his picture taken with either of them. It was close to the end of the exhibition and both women were tired. Diana had told Brianna of the birthday gift Linda had given Robert and she complemented Linda on her actions.

“You took a risk, but I hope it paid off for both of you.” She said when they sat down after the closing of the show.

“It definitely was.” Linda agreed, while she changed into white jeans and a dark red blouse, with red sneakers. Brianna changed back into her jeans and t-shirt and white pumps, while Yolinda had changed into a light summer dress with a modern print on it.

“Where did you get that?” Diana asked when she saw the dress.

The question resulted in a discussion on where to buy the best shoes and clothes and both Jim and Robert fled the scene by starting to pack up their materials. Everything shipped back to the US by courier; they only had to take hand luggage for the trip with them on the plane, so there was not much to do, but it was better than having to listen to women talking about clothes. Stefan walked by. He thanked them for coming out to the event and invited them to next year’s event.

“Hope to see you guys again.” He said, before saying goodbye.

The six of them made light work of the packing up, Brianna and Yolinda helping, before they went out to dinner. After a nice German meal, Brianna and Yolinda said their goodbyes and they left for home. Linda, Diana, Jim and Robert went to bed early, as they would have to get up at 3 AM for the trip to the airport.

“It was fun being here, but it feels good going home again.” Linda said.

The others agreed. They had made new friends and done things they had not done before, but it would be good to go home.

“And maybe I don’t have to spend as much time in bondage as I did while I was in Europe.” Diana said.

“Don’t count on it.” Jim replied.

The all laughed, before disappearing into their hotel rooms.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Hanging around again

She looked dirty again, she was hanging upside down again, she was bound again, and she was gagged with a ballgag again. It felt like she had been there before, and she had, several weeks before. That time the lightning had struck the generator truck and had caused cancellation of the filming, this time there was no lightning, just rain, so they should be fine.

“Camera ready? Crew ready? Action!” John Gardner shouted.

John had called her a few days after she came back from Europe and requested her presence, so they could complete the movie they were making. Liz, her fellow bondage model, and Vanessa, the blond bimbo, were also present. Moreover, they were at the same spot as where the previous shoot had finished.

Linda hung upside down from the crane, tightly bound and gagged, while Liz was lying, gagged and bound, on the floor, with Vanessa standing next to her. Linda’s ropes were as tight as the previous time, circling her wrists and elbows, crushing them together, with more ropes around her upper body at her breasts and waist to keep her arms to the small of her back. Her legs were tied at knees and ankles. The rope around her ankles was securely tied to the crane hook, keeping her floating in midair while she looked down on the scene below.

Both Liz and Linda were similarly dressed as last time, to keep the continuity in the movie going. Not that it was a Hollywood movie, the viewers who bought this movie were more interested in looking at tied up women than being concerned with continuity, but John wanted it to be at least as close as possible, which was hard if somebody changed their appearance. Vanessa had shortened her hair and had a deep brown tan, something she did not have the last time they worked on the shoot.

“Well, I did not know I was going to have to come here again, I ruined a $400 pair of shoes last time I was here. Moreover, it rains again. I don’t like rain.” She had said, pouting her, surgically enhanced, lips.

Linda and Liz, who had just dressed into their grey skirts and white blouses, the same dirty clothes they had worn the last time, looked at each other and smiled. Linda mouthed silently the same line as Vanessa had said, overdoing the movements Vanessa made, and Liz burst out in laughter. Vanessa gave them an angry look.

“Please just get ready.” John had asked her, ignoring her protests.

Linda knew she probably had to pay for the joke later and she had been right, as Vanessa showed no mercy when dealing with either Liz or Linda. When she had to regag Liz, she pulled the straps as tight as she could, ignoring any protests from Liz. Linda was somewhat glad she was hanging above the ground, as Vanessa could not get to her, but she felt sorry for Liz.

“Tell me where the info is, or she falls to her death!” Vanessa told Liz, while grabbing her at the ropes tied around her upper body.

Liz gave in and told her what Vanessa wanted to know, as instructed by John. Vanessa acted as if she made a note, then gagged Liz tightly with the ballgag again, tied her in an extremely tight hogtie, even Linda could hear Liz grunt in pain, and walked over to the getaway car.

“Hope somebody finds you out here.” She shouted to Liz and Linda, before getting in and driving off.

John let the car leave the area, before calling out.

“Cut. Okay, let’s set up for the next scene.”

The rain had stopped, and the clouds were breaking up. Vanessa came back with the car, parked it and walked up to John.

“Am I done?”

“Yes, we do not need you anymore.” He answered.

“Okay, I’m heading home, I need a bath and it is way too late for me.” She said, walking away.

Linda had to grin at that statement, as Liz and herself were a lot dirtier than Vanessa was. It was late, almost midnight, but that was because they needed the dark. The crew lowered Linda to the floor and took the ballgag out of her mouth, as they also did with the one that was in Liz’s mouth.

“I am sorry about that, Liz.” John told her.

“Don’t worry John. I know it is not your fault.” She replied, while her hogtie rope was untied.

Linda apologized too, as it was kind of her fault that Vanessa had been angry, as Linda had made the joke earlier.

“Forget it, she is just a bitch.” Liz said; which caused a lot of crew to grin.

“Let’s focus on finishing this move, shall we?” John interjected, before any more was said about Vanessa.

“I agree. Untie me.” Linda demanded.

“Can’t do that yet.” He replied.

“You bastard, let me go.” Linda yelled with played annoyance, as she knew that John needed to finish the movie.

“Somebody gag that woman.” He told the crew, and somebody obliged and stuffed the ballgag in Linda’s mouth, much to her surprise.

“Hhhmmmmppppffff” She said.

“Isn’t that much better?” John asked Liz, while smiling at Linda, who just gave him a dirty look.

“Yeah, at least now she can’t say anything that will end up hurting me.” Liz joked.

“Hhhmmmmppppffff” Linda grunted again with played annoyance.

“So how are we going to end this?” Liz asked.

“We arranged that a security guard finds you when he inspects the building. All he must do is show up, the original one could not make it, so we had to find somebody else and he is not here yet, although we know he is on his way. No big problem, as we must clean up the scene. I want to shoot the last shot with a wide-angle lens, so we must get our stuff cleaned up as it is in the picture. You girls just wait here. Don’t go anywhere.”

Both women grinned, as they could hardly go anywhere, bound as they were. They just watched the cleanup in silence. It wasn’t long before one of the crew came up and announced that the security guard was here, and John went to him to instruct him on what they wanted. In the meantime, Linda was hoisted back in the air again, after her bonds were checked, not because they thought she would escape, but they wanted to make sure that everything was still safe for her.

“Let’s get this movie finished.” Liz said, before she was gagged and hogtied again.

John came back, verified everything was in place and got the team going.

“Ready, set, action!” he shouted.

Liz struggled on the floor, Linda just hung quietly high up in the air, any movement just made her swing, and she watched as a car drove onto the scene. A security guard got out of the car and he walked over to Liz and started to untie her, saving the gag, as instructed, for last. Then he looked up to Linda and suddenly she recognized the guard, it was Robert.

“Where are the controls?” He asked Liz, who pointed him in the right direction.

Robert walked over and slowly lowered Linda to the floor. Liz helped her, so she ended lying on her side.

“Cut.” John shouted. “Let’s move the camera and do one last shot.

They reset the camera, while Robert walked over to Liz, who was talking to John, a few feet away from Linda, who was patiently waiting for release. They talked for a short while and when the camera’s where set, they all took their positions again.

“Let finish this. Action.”

Robert reached for the ropes around Linda’s upper body when Liz stopped him, much to the surprise of Linda.

“Can’t we take her along like this?” She asked Robert.

Linda shook her head and was talking in her gag telling them to untie her, but it seems nobody was listening.

“I think we can.” He answered, as they just discussed, without Linda’s knowledge, prior to starting filming again.

When Robert tried to pick Linda up, she started to fight him, but that only resulted in Liz handing Robert a piece of the ropes that was used to tie her earlier and he hogtied the helpless woman tightly, resulting in her hands touching her feet. Than he carried her to the car, which Linda recognized as belonging to the security company Robert occasionally worked for and placed her in the trunk which Liz had opened for him. Then he opened the side door for Liz, who got into the car on the passenger side. Once he got in himself, he started the car and drove off into the distance.

“That’s a wrap, people.” John told his crew.

While the crew started to clean up the last bits, Robert drove the car back to the filming location and stopped close to the crew. Liz got out, together with Robert and they walked over to John, leaving Linda locked in the trunk.

“Thanks for helping out Robert.” John said, shaking hands.

“No problem. Always glad to help. I presume the girls are done?” He answered.

“Yes, they are. I will mail the cheque to Jim this week as usual. Can I trust you take care of Linda?”

“Yeah, no worries about her. I’ll make sure she gets home. Liz can go straight home, as I know she picked Linda up like last time on the way to this place earlier tonight.”

“Thanks Robert.” Liz said. “I’ll better be heading home than.”

“Thanks again, guys.” John said before returning to his crew and giving them a hand cleaning up the equipment.
Liz walked away to her car, while Robert got back in the car where Linda was silently, mostly due to the gag in her mouth, waiting for her release. But when Robert drove away without even opening the trunk, Linda resigned to the fact that she would have to stay tied a little longer.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Great Work, as usual!
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Well I’m still not finished catching up on all your updates, but as I sit here unable to do much thank’s to the broken shoulder I’ve suffered I have to thank you so much for all your efforts. Please keep it up, this is great :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I'm looking forward to the next chapters! I wonder how long Linda will spend tied up ;)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

University debate

“He did what?” The blonde student asked. “How long did he keep you like that?”

“Not long enough.” Answered Robert before Linda could say something. “She smacked me when I let her go.”

Everybody laughed at that statement.

“We play a lot of games.” Jim told the 42 people that were present in the lecture hall.

“Not sure if spending 12 hours in bondage would be called fun.” Another female student said.

“It can be tough.” Linda agreed. “But I love a challenge, which is what gets me in trouble most of the time.”

The group consisted of about 30 female and 11 male students and one professor. They were part of the psychology classes at the university in town and Diana had been contacted by two of the students and asked if she wanted to come and do a lecture on being a bondage model. Diana had happily agreed, and Linda had offered to help too, which kinda dragged Jim into it, which resulted in Robert being dragged along too.

“Come on, you’ll enjoy it. All these young students.” Linda had said to him.

The lecture hall was not very big and surrounded the area where the speaker stood like a half circle. The room could hold 60 people, so it was full, and the students were really interested in what Diana and the others had to tell them.

“Being bound and gagged, if not done correctly, can be very dangerous.” Diana said. “Just imagine all the things that can go wrong. It is no fun having cramp somewhere and not being able to do something about it. Or getting a gag reflex because the piece of cloth in your mouth moves a little too far back into your throat.”

“We supervise our models constantly when they are restrained.” Jim added. "That does not mean that we are standing right next to them, but we are always within reach of them so that we can hear what is going on. Linda started with us after finding Diana tied on the floor of our studio. But Diana knew that I was in the darkroom and she only had to grunt for me to come to her in case of something being wrong.”

“And when we are left alone, we are tied and gagged in such a way that it is as safe as possible. You can’t rule out everything that can happen, but you can take the best precautions you can.” Diana added.

“But wasn’t she gagged?” One of the male students asked.

“Yes, but a gag does not prevent you from making sound. Here let me demonstrate.” Jim said.

He picked up a ballgag from the table where they had placed a part of their equipment, including leather items, handcuffs, gags and blindfolds, tape and rope. Walking over to Linda, who was sitting on a straight back chair wearing a leather Posey straightjacket, he pushed the ball in her opened mouth.

“Okay Linda, let us hear how much noise you can make.” He said.

Linda gave it her best shot and judging by the surprised looks on the students’ faces, her scream was a lot louder than they expected.

“Wow.” The male student said.

“In most cases a gag prevents intelligent speech, unless you are in Hollywood.” Jim said.

“Can I get a volunteer?” He asked.

Kyleigh, one of the two girls who contacted Diana raised her hand. “I will.”

Jim asked her to come down, and he picked up a cloth from table.

“This is to show that Hollywood gags don’t work.” He said.

Kyleigh, dressed in blue jeans and a red blouse and with short brown hair, sat in front of him on one of the chairs and Jim tied the strip of cloth over her mouth.

“As you can tell, she is now gagged. At least according to Hollywood that is. She would not be able to say anything anymore. Right?”

Kyleigh opened her mouth and answered him. “Yeah right, I am really gagged.”

This created a giggle from the audience.

“Maybe we should do it a little different.” Jim said.

He untied the cloth and pulled it between the lips of Kyleigh, tying it again at the nape of her neck, this time pulling it tight. He looked at Kyleigh when he was done.

“No Jim, I am still not gagged well enough.” She said, although it was not as clear as without the cloth, but everybody could still understand her easily.

Jim undid the knot, pulled the cloth from her mouth and dropped it on the table. He picked up a roll of packing tape, tore of a piece and placed it over Kyleigh’s lips. She didn’t even wait for him to ask the question, but opened her mouth with easy, pulling the tape away from her skin without using her hands.

“No, this does not work either.” She said, which resulted in another giggle from the other students.

Jim replaced the tape with duct tape and allowed Kyleigh to try again. This time it took a little longer, but not much, to get rid of the tape.

“A little more difficult. But not much. Keep going.” She said.

Jim picked up the cloth he used earlier and balled it up and placed it into the open mouth of Kyleigh. Than he stuck three pieces of duct tape across her lips.

“And now?” He asked.

This time it took a little longer, but after several minutes she managed to dislodge the tape and spit out the rag.

“Definitely more difficult. It is harder to get the tape of because of the wad in my mouth, but not impossible. What’s next?” She said, still smiling.

“Are you sure you want to go to the next step?” Jim asked her.

“Bring it on, I can handle it.” She told him in a matter of fact voice, which resulted in some giggles from the other students.

Jim picked up the cloth and balled it up again, placing it in Kyleigh’s mouth again. He picked up the roll of duct tape and wrapped it carefully around her head, pulling it tight. He wrapped it twice around her head, covering the area from her chin to her nose with tape.

“Anything to say now?” He asked her.

This time all Kyleigh could do was muffled sounds. After a short while she gave up and looked at Jim.

“This is a gag you really don’t see used often in Hollywood, because it works, but it also is more difficult to handle.” Jim told the other students.

Kyleigh raised her hands to her face and started searching for the end of the tape.

“And here we see another often-used mistake in Hollywood movies.” Jim said.

“They have a habit of tying the hands in front of the body, which as Kyleigh demonstrates, allows you to raise your hands to your face and get the tape undone. Luckily there is an easy solution to that.” He continued.

Jim picked up a pair of handcuffs from the table and closed them on Kyleigh’s right hand, who did not resist. After that he moved her now cuffed hand behind her back and took the other hand and locked it behind her back in the handcuffs.

“Luckily somebody invented handcuffs, and as long as the hands are behind the back, makes it a lot harder to get at the gag.” He continued.

Another giggle came from the audience.

“So now you have a bound and gagged female, who cannot undo her gag, unless she is flexible and get her hands to the front, but most people can’t do that. Even with this gag, as Kyleigh can demonstrate, making sounds is still possible.”

Kyleigh obliged by screaming into her gag.

“So, the question is can you really gag somebody in such a way that she, or he for that matter, can’t make any sound? No. You can only try to reduce the sound. One way would be with wrapping the head with towels or with a special helmet like this.”

He picked up the deprivation helmet that Linda had bought in Germany.

“This helmet reduces the sounds greatly, as it is made of special materials.” He said while walking over to Kyleigh.

She looked at him with anticipation in her eyes, as not certain if she wanted to find out how well the helmet would work. Jim smiled at her.

“Don’t worry, I am not going to try this one on you.” He said.

He could see the look of relieve in her eyes.

“So, gagging somebody so that you cannot hear them in a silent room is virtual impossible. But that is in most cases not the reason why you gag somebody. Normally it is about preventing intelligent speech. Gag sounds can be very erotic and the feeling of not being able to tell your partner you want something can be very arousing.”
Diana, who had been sitting quietly on one of the other chairs agreed.

“There are all kinds of gags.” She said. “Some work well, like the cloth and the tape like Kyleigh is wearing, or the ball gag that Linda is showing off so well. But even the cloth over the mouth Jim showed earlier can work as a gag, if the one who is wearing it acts accordingly. Not everybody can handle a gag. Some people have gag reflexes or can’t have tape on their skin. That does not mean you cannot enjoy a bondage session, it just means you must stick to some rules. Not everybody is into this because they want to be tightly tied for hours. You will find there is all kinds of variations in bondage play.”

Jim undid the handcuffs and the gag on Kyleigh while he took over from Diana.

“Bondage can be anything you want. Diana and Linda are two people who can stand some tough bondage. Do they always enjoy it? No, I know, because they tell me off after I left them in bondage in the studio too long, according to them.”

“Which is often.” Diana inserted with a smile.

“But in most cases, they are causing it themselves by misbehaving or asking for it. You will almost always be able to tell if somebody is in bondage against their will. And believe me, if somebody does not want to be tied up, it pretty difficult to tie them up.” He continued.

“I let Jim tie the ropes around my elbows, wrists and ankles because of this event. If I did not want to be tied, he would not have succeeded, as I can fight him. Maybe if three or four people would come at me I would not be able to escape, but one on one is almost impossible if you do not want it.”

Diana smiled at the students.

“Kyleigh is a perfect example. When I handcuffed her, she allowed me to do that. That is how it works. In most cases it is not the person who is doing the tying who is in control, but the person being tied up.” Jim added.

“Hmmmmmppppppfffffff.” Linda interjected into her gag.

“Another perfect example. Linda grunts something and Robert runs to her wishes, which in this case is probably just to undo the gag.” Jim said.

Linda nodded, and Robert removed the gag.

“Yes, I just wanted to show that I might be tied up in this straightjacket, I am still in control.” She said.

“And some bondage can be restrictive but still comfortable, like the Posey straightjacket Linda is wearing. Even when their arms are tied together behind their back at their elbows, they can handle it for a long time, because they are used to it. It all comes down to experience.” Robert said.

“Okay, why don’t you guys come down here and have a look at the stuff we brought. Diana and Linda have agreed to model some of it, but if you want to try something, don’t let us stop you.” Jim said.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nice Idea! Bondage lecture at the University :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Challenging students

Jim looked around the lecture hall. Their session was almost over, but the students did not seem to care, as there were several them in various restraints still standing, or sitting in some cases, around the center area. Others were involved in tying them up. Diana stood tied against one of the metal support poles in the room, still having more ropes added to her bondage by some of the students, while Linda was getting untied from a chair to which she had been chained. Kyleigh was being strapped into the straightjacket Linda had worn earlier, and Robert was explaining how the deprivation helmet worked by strapping it on a female student, with several other students standing around.

“Thank you for doing this for us.” Alicia, the other student who contacted Diana, said to Jim.

“It is our pleasure. It does not happen often we get a chance to tell about what we do and debunk some of those ideas that hang around bondage.”

“It is for sure not what I expected. I can see it being tough at times, looking at how my fellow students are tying up Diana, but I think every job has those moments.”

“Yes, it does. On the other hand, they don’t work a 9 top 5 job. They might spend a day in bondage, but the rest of the week they can do other things.”

Alicia looked at how Diana was still being wrapped in more ropes.

“I hope she doesn’t mind what we’re doing to her. That must be almost all the ropes you brought.” She said.

“I wouldn’t worry too much. Diana is one though cookie. She can handle a lot. If she wants out, she will let us know.” Jim answered.

“But that she is gagged with a ballgag, with tape wrapped around her head like Kyleigh earlier today and she is hooded with a leather hood. How would she do that?” Alicia asked.

“We have more signals that she can use. Not everything depends on sound.” Jim told her.

Diana had challenged the students to tie her up any way they wanted, and she would escape from it. Which had resulted in many of the students taking up the challenge. They had started with taping Diana’s hands into fists, preventing her from using her fingers. After placing her against the steel pole, they used rope to tie her wrists and elbows together behind the pole. Jim had encouraged them a little when he noticed the students were taking it easy on her.

“You are making it easy for her. She can escape easily from that.” He had said.

Nobody believed him, but he got the result he expected, as they continued with renewed enthusiasm, pulling the slack out of any of the ropes they used on Diana. All that Diana could do was endure, as they already gagged her with a ballgag. She hadn’t expected to be gagged with tape around her head over the ballgag, but she knew she had said that they could do anything tie her up in any way they wanted. It reminded her not to underestimate a bunch of university students.

“Feel free to use anything that is around.” Jim said to the students tying Diana up, resulting in a dirty look from Diana.

That was when they had placed tape over her eyes and then applied the leather helmet. It was not a deprivation helmet, but it still was a heavy item. In the meantime, some other students had applied more ropes to Diana, tying her body tightly to the steel pole.

“Don’t you think you are pushing it, Jim?” Linda said after being released from the chair she had been tied to.

“It was her challenge. And she will escape from it, I guarantee it.” He replied.

“How would she do that? She can hardly move. And it looks pretty tight.” Linda said.

“I agree.” Alicia said in turn.

“Just wait and see.” Jim said mysteriously.

Slowly all the others stopped what they were doing, and Diana turned into the center of attention for the whole group. The students who had tied and gagged her were done and the result was very impressive to look at. There must have been a few hundred meters of rope around Diana. Even breathing was difficult now for her with the tight ropes around her body. Movement was almost impossible, all she could do was wiggle her toes and head.

“Is she going to escape now?” Kyleigh asked, still wearing the straightjacket.

“Not on her own.” Jim said.

The students looked at him in surprise.

“If you remember what she said when she challenged you all was that she would escape from this. She never stated she would escape on her own.” He said.

“Oh, that is not fair.” Somebody said.

“Yes, it is. It is exactly to the letter of the contract.” Jim replied.

“And believe me, contracts are really important for us. We always think about our models first. They can stand some though stuff, like Diana is doing now, but their safety is paramount. That does not mean she will get released now, we’ll leave her there a little longer, but she will be released.”

“And that is the kind of tricks we have to deal with.” Linda added.

“But if they play these tricks on you, why do you still model?” A student asked.

“Because I love what I do.” She said.

“They are bondage models by choice, not because they need to, but because they want to.” Robert told the students.

“Sometimes you end up in a situation you did not expect, like the ones I told you about in the castle in England, but our safety always comes first. Our comfort might be another story.” Diana remarked.

“But that is the reason we work out a lot. Plus, we always know that we will be released. We might not always know when that will be, like Diana now, but she knows that she will not be in that position for hours.”

“It is not like being kidnapped and held prisoner without knowing what will happen to you.” Jim said.

“I would not know how I would react if that happens to me.” Linda replied. “I think that would be a whole different thing. Being kept prisoner, always tied up, not knowing when you will be freed. Now that would be an experiment.”

“I am actually doing a thesis on that exact subject.” Alicia said to Linda’s surprise.

“I am looking at how kidnapped victims behave in the Middle East. Everybody heard of Stockholm syndrome for people who are kept for a long time and who affiliate with their captors but being kidnapped for two or three weeks is not long enough to get that, but it still takes strong people to come out of something like that unharmed. And there is hardly any information on how your body reacts to a situation like that. Being tied and gagged all day and night, not much movement, little food, sometimes interrogations and such. It is a very interesting subject, but without any test cases to work with.”

“All you have to do is kidnap some of us.” A fellow student added.

“It would still not be the same, as I would need materials to compare it too. Anyway, I will get the information I need to write my paper.” Alicia said.

“I would help out.” Linda suddenly said.

“What do you mean?” Alicia asked.

“Kidnap me.” Linda said. “I am used to being tied up, so being bound and gagged is nothing new for me. You will have to find somebody else for the role of the unexperienced victim.”

“I’ll do that.” Kyleigh said.

Alicia looked stunned.

“I have to think how I want to do that.” She said. “It is not like I have a lair available to hold you captive.”

“I think the university can probably help out and I happen to know some people that might be able to help too.” Robert added.

Suddenly everybody was planning the kidnapping of Linda and Kyleigh, completely forgetting about Diana who was still tied to the pole.

“Can I have your attention please?” Joanne Mosley spoke up.

She was the professor who normally lectured the students.

“I want to thank Kyleigh and Alicia for organizing this lecture. I think we all learned something new today, but the lecture is now over. I want to thank Diana, Linda, Jim and Robert for coming out and show us what a bondage model must endure. And I don’t mean the bondage, but the tricks these guys play on these women.”

This caused the group to laugh.

“I think the support you are giving to the university is great. I will work with Alicia on how she can gather some real study material. But for now, as it is already past lunch time, I think somebody should untie Diana and help these people bring their materials to their car.”

Joanne and Jim shook hands while the others started cleaning up and freeing Diana.

“I’ll be in touch with regards to Alicia’s plans.” She said to Jim.

“No problem. I know Linda well enough that she means what she says.”

After they released Diana and cleaned everything up, they all left the lecture hall in search for some food.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Reversed roles

“Okay, we’ll see you soon again.” Linda said, before closing the door of her apartment. She turned around and walked back to where Diana was sitting.

“That was a fun night.” She said, while taking her wine glass and sipping some of it.

Diana agreed. Linda had organized the evening and a couple of friends had come for wine and cheese, as Diana had called it, but everybody knew that the main event was gossiping about all kinds of subjects, including their men.

“We should really clean up this mess, shouldn’t we?” Diana asked, and Linda agreed.

Working together they made quick work of cleaning up all glasswork, empty wine bottles and leftover food. They left the half full bottle of wine and their glasses on the table. Linda had made sure nobody had to drive tonight by providing Lyft rides for all of them that were going home. Diana was staying behind, as Jim was out of town for business, so she would use the spare bedroom. The group of 6 women had consumed a decent amount of wine, as there were several bottles now standing ready for the recycling.

“Think we over did it a bit?” Linda asked.

“Nah, everybody had fun. I am surprised they stayed this long, as most of them have to work tomorrow, unlike us.” She answered.

They combined the leftover food onto a single plate, a large plate, as there was a lot left, and put it in the living room. When they were done with the cleanup, Diana sat on the couch and sipped her wine, while Linda turned some of the lights off. They chatted for a while about nothing much.

“Where did Robert go tonight?” Diana asked Linda suddenly. “I know Jim is out of town, but I did not see him at all since I got here at eight tonight. So where did he go?”

“Oops, kind of forgot about him.” She giggled.

Diana could tell the wine was getting to Linda, not that she was totally unaffected, as both had been drinking steadily during the evening.

“Come, I need to show you something.” Linda said while getting up from her seat.

“Okay.” Diana said, following Linda.

Linda walked to the master bedroom and opened the door with a theatrical movement. Diana walked into the room and gasped in surprise. Lying on the bed, wrapped in a canvas straightjacket, was Robert.

“It was my idea.” Linda said. “I am always the one tied up and I thought it would be funny if he spends the evening in bondage. The jacket was his idea. He brought one of the larger straightjackets home, as we wanted him to be comfortable, since he would be tied for a while.”

“Not that they ever consider that when they tie us up.” Diana interjected.

“Agreed. But he is not used to it yet. And I was not sure how long he would be here.”

Diana walked over and examined Roberts bondage. The straitjacket was strapped on as it should, his arms were through all the loops, so he could not get out by moving his arms over his head. Even the strap between his legs was used, although not very tight. He was wearing sports pants, with his legs tied at his knees and ankles with white rope. A blindfold prevented him from seeing anything, including the clock next to the bed, and a piece of tape was plastered over his mouth, prevented him from making intelligent speech. Judging by his breathing he was asleep.

“Isn’t he sweet?” Linda asked Diana.

“Yeah, very cute. What time did you start?”

“Around 5, before I started cooking, but the earplugs, gag and blindfold did not come till just before you guys arrived. He was a good sport about it. But I know I will have to pay for it in the future.”

“Did you take some pictures?” Diana asked.

“No, not yet. We cuddled before you guys showed up, but I did not take any. And then I forgot he was there. I should get one of Roberts camera’s I suppose.” She answered.

“You know what we should do? Let’s tie you up next to him and I’ll take a few photos of both of you. He will have no idea what is going on and will be wondering who is tied up and who is doing the tying. Although I suspect he can figure that one out, as he probably knows I am here.”

Linda giggled, slightly drunk, and walked over to one of the cupboards in the room.

“Let me change into something sexier. That way it will be even more fun. Having me right next to him and there is nothing he can do about it.”

“Okay, you change, I sort out some rope and I’ll get the camera. I know you keep those in the other bedroom.”

While Linda changed into a sexy negligee and stockings that she knew Robert liked, Diana found the box of toys in the spare bedroom and one of the camera’s. She could hear a toilet flush, indicating that Linda had been to the bathroom.

“I figured a nice hogtie would do.” Diana said when she returned to the bedroom where Linda was waiting.

Linda nodded and turned around, holding her hands behind her back, palm to palm. Diana took some rope and tied them together nice and snug, without cutting off circulation. Diana picked up a cloth and pushed it against Linda’s lips, who shook her head.

“I need another sip of wine first.” She complained.

Diana offered some more wine, which Linda eagerly drank, before pushing the cloth in her mouth. She wrapped another piece of cloth around Linda’s head, keeping the wad in her mouth securely in place.

Without any complaints from the gagged female, Diana tied Linda’s elbows together, followed by, after sitting her down on the bed, her ankles and knees. Moments later Linda was hogtied. It was not a very tight hogtie, there was several inches between hands and feet, but it was still immobilizing.

“Roll over.” Diana ordered, while taking a bunch of photos.

Robert stirred because of all the movement. Diana took some last pictures, then turned the lights off and closing the bedroom door, leaving the lovebirds tied up on their bed.

Linda saw her leave, but her half-drunk mind did not register yet what happened.

“Is that you, Linda?” Robert asked.

Obviously, the tape was not doing the trick of keeping him quiet, but when she gagged him she didn’t want to gag him too severe, as he was not used to stuffed mouth gags.

“Mmmmmppppphhhhhh.” She answered, her gag, in contrast to his, doing its job very well.

“Are you tied up?” Robert asked.

A question and answer game started, although the answers were restricted to one grunt for yes and 2 grunts for no. Although there were a lot of muffled giggles from Linda in between the questions. The earplugs did not really block the sound, just reduced it a bit. Robert had worked out that they were alone in the room and both were tied up. There was not much he could do for Linda, as his hands were encased in the sleeves of the straightjacket, but since Linda was only tied with rope, maybe she could get the strap that held his arms together undone.

It took Linda almost an hour to release Robert from the straightjacket. She got the strap undone that held his arms locked and then three of the six straps at his back, as the canvas was too thick for him to be able to do anything while his arms were in the sleeves.

Once the upper part of the jacket was off, he could manage to get one arm out of the jacket and after that it was easy. He took the blindfold off, removed the earplugs and released his knees and ankles. It was not the first time he was tied up, but it had been the longest ever for him. He just relaxed on the bed for a moment, before turning to Linda, who had fallen asleep and was slightly snoring, while still hogtied.

“You are one crazy woman.” He said to himself while enjoying the sight.

He got up from the bed, went to the bathroom and then checked out the rest of the apartment. He found Diana asleep on the bed in the guest bedroom, she had not even undressed from what she had been wearing that evening. Getting an idea and picking up some ropes, he grabbed her arms and tied her wrists together. Before Diana even understood what was happening, she was bound at hands and feet. It took a little longer before she really figured out what was going on and by then she could not complain anymore, as Robert had gagged her with a similar gag as Linda was sporting.

“That’s for leaving Linda with me.” He grinned.

More ropes were added, tying her elbows together, and connecting her feet and wrists, tying her in a similar hogtie as Linda. She did not resist. Satisfied she would not go anywhere, he picked her up and carried her into the master bedroom, dumping her on the bed next to the sleeping Linda.

“I’ll be back soon, just need some food and a drink. I noticed you guys left enough for me on the table. Don’t go anywhere.”

Diana grunted about the corny joke but could only wait for him to return, which turned out to be not much later, but by then both females were asleep. Robert sighed, went back to the living room, turned on the TV and watched some sport. He fell asleep on the comfortable couch before the game he was watching had ended.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Travel restrictions

It was past ten before Robert woke up. The TV was still on, showing repeats of last night games, and he turned it to the weather channel. They would be traveling to the cabin today, as they would do some contract work at the cabin and the surrounding area the coming weekend. With Jim out of town, Robert was going to take Diana and Linda up. He remembered he left the two women hogtied on the bed and decided to look at how things were in the master bedroom. Linda was still sleeping, but somehow, she had fallen of the bed and was now lying on the floor. Diana was almost in the same position as he had left her. But she was awake and looking at him.

“Good morning.” He said.

Diana just grunted something.

“I assume you would like to go to the bathroom?”

This caused a little more reaction from Diana, who nodded. Jim untied the ropes holding her prisoner but left the gag for her to do on her own.

“Thank you.” Diana said, while leaving the bedroom and heading for the bathroom.

In the meantime, he picked Linda up from the floor and placed her on the bed. This finally seem to wake her up, as she started to stir. Robert watched as she went to the stages of detecting what was wrong, seeing how she tried to move but found she could not. She tried to speak and found that she was gagged. Finally, he could see that she was awake enough to remember and she just laid there on the bed, looking up to Robert.

“Mmmmmmmmppppffff mmpppffff mmppff”, she said, indicating she wanted to be untied.

Robert complied, again leaving his prisoner to ungag herself.

“I suspect Diana spend the night tied up too?” She asked, while eying the other pieces of rope and the gag materials.

“Yep. After you untied me, I found her in the spare room and figured she wanted to join you. By the time I had eaten something, you were both asleep. I slept on the couch.”

“Hope you were not too bored last night.” Linda said.

“It was mostly boring.” Robert answered. “There was not much I could do, and I did not want to burst into the living room with all your girlfriends around.”

“That would have been fun. They all know what I do for a living, but it would still have been awkward, although I am not sure for whom. Them or you. You could have ended up in some interesting situations.” She grinned.

“Maybe another time.” He replied.

At that moment Diana walked in.

“I could use some breakfast.” She said.

Robert agreed and went to the kitchen to create one of his famous breakfasts Linda was always talking about. The girls cleaned up the bedrooms, took showers and by the time they were done, breakfast was ready. Both women were dressed in black jeans and light blue t-shirts.

“That smells very good. You know, I never had one of your famous breakfasts.” Diana said to Robert.

“Not sure if his cooking is the famous part, or what he does to his guests.” Linda replied, indicating that he kept her tied up almost always when he did his breakfast.

“You never complained.” He replied.

“Because if I was not eating, I was gagged.” She laughed.

The banter went back and forth a little, before they all were enjoying the delicious breakfast.

“What time are we leaving for the cabin?” Linda asked.

“It gets dark early and there is snow in the forecast, so I would like to leave soon.” He said.

“I have no objections to that. Do we need to go by the office, or have we got everything with us that we need?”

“Diana checked the boxes after the University visit and I think she said everything we needed is there. Plus, there is enough stuff at the cabin anyway. The boxes are already in my car.”

They finished breakfast, cleaned up and got themselves ready to go. When Diana and Linda walked to the door of the apartment, Robert called them back.

“Aren't we forgetting something?” He asked them.

They looked at each other but could not figure out what they had forgotten until Robert showed them two pairs of handcuffs.

“Oh, come on, really?” Linda said, slightly annoyed.

Robert just grinned. He twisted his finger, indicating to them to turn around and after they put their coats down on the table in the hallway, he cuffed both their hands behind their backs.

“You really going to walk me out of my apartment handcuffed?” Linda asked.

“Oh, I am not done yet.” He said, showing them two sets of ankle cuffs.

Moments later both women could only make small steps, due to the small chain between the cuffs on their ankles.

“Anything else we ‘forgot’?” Linda asked sarcastically, putting the emphasis on the last word.

Robert did not say anything, he just showed them two ballgags. Both Linda and Diana sighed, but they opened their mouth when he pressed the ball against their lips. They were only medium sized balls. He picked up their coats, purses and keys and opened the door to the hallway of the apartment building. The women looked anxious, but there was nobody else on the floor.

“Please push the elevator button.” He said, while locking the front door of the apartment.

Linda sighed, but did what she was asked. The elevator arrived soon after and Robert could see the women tense when it got closer, but when the door opened, it showed an empty cabin. Relieved the women entered the elevator.

“Parking level 3 please.” Robert said with a smile on his face, as if Linda did not know where to go.

The doors closed, and it took a few moments before Linda was able to push the correct button and the elevator started to decent. For fun, Robert pressed several buttons between their floor and the parking garage, earning him anxious noises and grunts from Linda. Diana seemed to be less annoyed. He suspected Jim had played these jokes on her before. Fortunately, all floors the elevator stopped at were deserted and nobody saw the two captives. With a ding the elevator announced its arrival on the parking level. The doors opened again, and they got out.

“Parking stall 21” He said to Diana.

She looked around and noticed that 21 was almost at the other side of the parking floor. Just as they passed between a couple of cars, they heard a car coming. It was coming up from the lower level and had to pass them to get to the exit. With the girls leading the way, they were partially covered by the cars they were walking by. Diana, who was walking in the front, noticed the female driver of the car did not see her, but she could see a face of a young boy in the backseat of the car staring at her. The car passed.

“Let’s keep moving, ladies.” Robert reminded them.

They made it to his car, a silver 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee, and he put their coats and other stuff in the back, before opening the rear passenger door and helping Diana onto the seat. He secured the seat belt, before closing the door and walking around to the other side.

“Come on, sweetie.” He urged Linda.

She walked up to the car and he helped her get in. She seemed slightly annoyed, but he figured that would subside during the 4-hour drive to the cabin. He fixed her seat belt, made sure both women were safe and got into the driver’s seat.

“Ready?” he asked, adjusting the rear-view mirror, so he could see part of the women in the backseat.

He grinned when he did not get a response, started the engine and exited the parking garage. It was just after one in the afternoon, the sky was partially cloudy, and traffic was light, so he made good progress. Just before leaving the city he pulled into a gas station to fill up the tank.

“Can I get you anything?” He asked, not waiting for a response.

He got out, filled up the tank and went into the shop to pay. A car stopped at the gas pump next to them and the driver got out and filled up the car, while two young women, Diana estimated they were barely 18, exited the car and walked towards the store, passing in front of Robert’s car. One of the two girls looked inside the car and with the bright lights of the gas station, both Linda and Diana were only partially able to hide behind the front-seats. The front window of the car was not tinted like the side windows. Diana was not even trying to hide. She was not sure if the girl understood was she was seeing, but at that moment Robert came back and got in, which kind of interrupted the girl having a better look at the gagged females. He closed his door and started the engine, waiting for the two girls to pass.

“I think she is not sure what she saw.” He remarked, looking at how the girl looked back at the car, which resulted in an acknowledging grunt from Diana.

“Let’s get going, we still have a decent way to go.” With those words he put the car in gear and they hit the road again.

He turned up the radio and sang along with the songs, much to the annoyance of the women in the back, as he was not a good singer, but there was nothing they could do about it.

Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

This still remains the best story on the site for me, so thank you for posting so many updates, and also making me realise that I should be working on having a good amount before showing my own ideas. I hope this story never ends :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

For me, one the best stories :D The interactions between the characters are always fun! For example the and of this chapter ;)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Rooms without a view

It had been lightly snowing for most of the afternoon when Wendy drove to the cabin. When Jim and Diana were not around, she kept an eye on the property and whenever she knew they were coming, she would prepare a fire and bring some groceries. She drove the GMC Jimmy up the road that led to the cabin, stopping at the gate that blocked the road. She could tell nobody else had been around, as there were no man-made tracks on the road. She recognized most of the animal tracks she saw, including lots of deer, and even with the snow, enjoyed the drive. Diana had called her the day before, letting her know that they would be coming to the cabin. She had not met Robert yet and was looking forward to meeting him.

“Let’s do this.” She told herself, getting out of the car into the snow to open the gate.

Once back in the car, she drove the car through the now open gate and stopped far enough forward so she could close it again. It did not take long, and she continued driving towards the cabin. She stopped a couple of times to inspect some wildlife with her binoculars, since she was a ranger, and she could watch the animals in this area for hours.

“Ah, there you are.” She said, when a bird showed up that she knew resided in this area but was not often seen.

She whistled a tune, while writing down some statistics of what she observed and, once finished, continued driving the deserted gravel road. The snow had stopped when she reached the cabin and she drove the Jimmy to the garage building. It had once been a horse stable, but now was used as garage, storage and prison. Jim had converted three of the horse boxes into prison cells, with strong bars, making sure that whoever was locked up in them, would stay put. Both Wendy and Diana had spent time locked up in them and could attest to the fact that the cells were escape proof. The barn was large enough to hold all cars that they used, including the Jimmy Wendy was driving today. She opened the large sliding door, drove the Jimmy into the building and parked it next to the snow mobiles and ATV’s. Quickly she went and closed the sliding door again, as to keep the cold and snow out of the building. Jim had installed a couple of large space heaters that kept the building heated, but during periods that nobody was at the cabin, they only heated the building enough to keep the temperature above the freezing point.

“It’s cold in here.” Wendy complained, while she put on her jacket.

She took her overnight bag from the car, left the barn and entered the house. She had deactivated the alarm by phone before entering the grounds, Jim had made sure there was cellphone reception around the cabin. After leaving her snow boots and coat in the hallway, putting on her slippers, she picked what was her usual bedroom and dumped her bag on the bed. Then she went to the kitchen.

“I need some coffee.” She sighed.

It did not take long before she had a fire going, had her coffee and she sat down in one of the lazy chairs, contemplating what to do. Robert and the girls were expected around 5, so she still had 2 hours, as it was almost 3 PM. She had put the food away, replenished the wood and heated the cabin to a comfortable temperature, before she settled down.

“Ping.”

The notification alerted her that she received a text message. Jim was letting her know that he would be back day after tomorrow, with a few guests and asked her to prepare the guest house. Since she still had some time before the others would show up, she grabbed her coffee, put on her coat and snow boots and walked out of the main building to the guest house. She unlocked the door and went inside.

Wendy inspected the building, which was basically 6 bedrooms. As with the garage, the temperature was kept just high enough to prevent the building from freezing, so she turned up the heating, inspected all bedrooms, as sometimes there were left-overs from a photo shoot lying around, and made sure all beds were clean. When she looked outside, she saw car lights in the distance coming up the road. She did not know what kind of car Robert had, but she suspected it was his car coming as not many people had the keys to the gate. When the car drove into the yard, she went outside to meet it.

“You must be Wendy.” Robert said when he stopped next to her and lowered his window.

He had been at the cabin before, but Wendy had not been around at the time.

“Welcome Robert, nice meeting you.”

Wendy peered into the car, investigated the backseat and noticed the ballgags keeping the women quiet.

“You want to let them go or store them for a while?” She asked, which resulted in some grunts from the back seat.

“They have been gagged for 4 hours now, I think they can do without it for now.” He answered.

Linda let out a sigh of relief, but that was short lived, when Wendy suggested to put them in the cells in the barn.

“You can ungag them and take the cuffs off, but they would still be your prisoners.” She said.

Both Diana and Linda shook their heads, but Robert liked the idea. Wendy was known for playing games like this, maybe even more than Jim was.

“It allows me to clean out the car and all before I have to deal with them. Not a bad idea Wendy. I like your way of thinking.”

They both laughed. Robert drove the car to the barn, while Wendy opened the door. He parked next to the Jimmy and got out. Wendy had closed the door, picked up the keys to the cells and opened two of them for Robert. He helped Linda out of the car and walked her towards the left cell. She resisted him, but she was no match for Robert, as he just picked her up and carried the struggling female to the cell. He placed her on the floor and left the cell. Wendy closed and locked the cell door. Linda sat on the floor, looking angry at the two of them.

“One down, one to go.” Wendy said.

Diana did not even resist. She just walked from the car to the cell and allowed Wendy to lock the cell door. She was used to these tricks, and she knew next time the roles would be turned, she would do the same Wendy had done to her.

“Step up to the bars and I will take your gag out.” Robert said to Diana.

She stepped close with her back towards him, allowing him to undo her gag.

“Thank you.” She said when the ball popped out of mouth.

The smaller ball and the fact that Robert had not tightened the gags very much, made sure they had not drooled as much as they would with the bigger gags. With these smaller ones they could still swallow easy.

“You too, Linda?” He asked.

Linda did not move and stayed sitting on the ground where he had placed her.

“Fine with me.” Robert said, leaving her gagged in the cell.

With help from Wendy, Robert unpacked the car, they brought some stuff to the house and some to the studio before he came back to the barn some 30 minutes later.

“Want to get ungagged now?” He asked Linda again.

This time she came to the bars and turned her back towards him. He undid the gag, put it in his pocket and started to walk away.

“Aren't you going to release these cuffs?” Linda asked.

“I’ll make dinner first, then I’ll come to get you guys.”

“Can you turn up the heat a little?” Diana asked. “The controls are on the beam next to the Jimmy.”

He did what was asked and heard the space heaters kick in. He could feel the heat when he left the barn though the side door, turning off the lights, leaving the girls in the dark, as there were no windows in the barn. And even if there had been windows, there was nothing to see, as it was already dark.

“No girls yet?” Wendy asked, when he came walking into the kitchen alone.

“I’ll make dinner first, I told them.” He answered. “It is getting cold outside.”

“We should get some more snow, according to the weather service, but the temperature is going to be above freezing, although not much.” Wendy answered.

They prepped a meal, set the table, opened a bottle of wine and talked about this and that. Before they knew it, the food was done, and it was time to get Diana and Linda. Robert dressed up, grabbed the winter coats for the women and went to the barn.

“Dinner time.” He said, while turning on the lights.

He found Diana and Linda sitting back to back, with the cell wall between them, but both had moved their cuffed hands in front of them. He knew both were flexible enough to do that. When he entered the building, both got up and came to the cell doors.

“About time.” Linda complained. “I am getting hungry.”

“I could leave you a little longer if you don’t want to get out.” Robert answered, unlocking the cell door for Diana and unlocking the cuffs on her wrists and ankles.

“I think 6 hours in these cuffs is long enough for today.” Linda replied, and Robert had to agree.

“Dinner is ready.” He said and handed the women their winter coats.

Linda and Diana walked out of the barn towards the house, while Robert turned off the lights and closed the door. When he turned around to follow them, he got hit by snowballs. Diana and Linda teamed up and threw a few more at him before he grabbed some snow and threw it back at them.

Wendy looked surprised when the three of them entered the kitchen covered in snow.

“We had a snow fight.” Diana explained, while they got out of their winter clothes.

“Well, next time invite me too.” Wendy replied.

They all laughed, sat down at the dining table and enjoyed a nice dinner, before settling down on the couches with wine and cheese.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Double crossed

Linda woke up and smelled coffee. The bed was empty next to her, so she could guess who had made the coffee as Robert always started the day with coffee. The clock showed 9 AM. She got up, took a shower, dressed in jeans, a sweater and her slippers and went down to the kitchen. To her surprise she found the place deserted. The coffee was still warm though, so whoever had been in the kitchen could not have been gone for long. She took a mug, poured herself a coffee and made a bowl of cereal, before sitting down at the dining table. It was bright outside with the sun shining, but she could see that they had some more snow overnight. She finished her breakfast, walked back to the kitchen, when Wendy walked into the cabin.

“Good morning, Linda. How are we feeling today?”

“I slept pretty good, that wine was nice.”

“I agree, I will buy some more when I get back to town. We are in the studio, prepping for a photo shoot, which requires your presence. We’re doing a standing position, but it requires you and Diana, as I am not tall enough.”

“No problem. I am ready. Let me refill my coffee and I’ll join you.”

“That was the reason for me coming in. Robert wanted some more coffee.” She said laughingly.

They both filled their cups, dressed up as it was cold outside and walked together to the photo studio in the smaller building next to the big shed. When they walked in, Robert just finished tying Diana’s right hand. She was standing in an incomplete spread-eagle.

“Morning Linda.” Diana said when they walked into the heated studio and closed the door behind them.

“Ah, my coffee.” Robert added.

He stepped down from the ladder he was standing on and walked over to Wendy for his coffee. Diana stood with both hands spread out above her head in 45-degree angles. She was wearing orange shorts and a tight and too short Hooters t-shirt, while being barefoot.

“If you can change into the other outfit, that would be great.” Robert said, pointing his coffee mug at a similar set of clothes for Linda.

Linda found that her t-shirt was also too short and tight, but that was all part of the setup.

“Please stand next to Diana.” Robert asked her.

“Give me a minute, I want to finish my coffee first.”

“Yeah, right, as if I have all the time in the world” Diana complained playfully, while tugging at her bonds.

After finishing his coffee, Robert grabbed some more rope, moved the ladder and tied the rope to the overhead beam that was 10 feet above the ground and had several hooks and pulleys attached to it. Linda had been tied to some of these hooks before during several photo shoots.

“Okay, I am ready.” She said, standing next to Diana.

“Raise your left hand please.” Robert said.

Expertly he tied her left hand in a crossed position to Diana’s right hand. She could no longer lower her hand, as Diana’s hand was fixed to the beam overhead. He tied another rope to one of the many hooks in the beam, creating a big V above their hands and preventing them from moving it. The knots were nowhere for their fingers to be found. He moved the ladder and tied another rope to Linda’s right hand, before pulling it to another hook on the beam, forcing Linda to assume the same position as Diana was in. They looked like two Y’s, with two inner arms tied together.

“Can I tickle them?” Wendy asked jokingly, looking at how exposed their sides were in this position as the t-shirts were short, reaching to just under their breasts.

“Don’t you dare.” Diana threatened her, even when she was in no position to object.

Robert said nothing, grabbed another piece of rope, pulled Diana’s right foot and Linda’s left foot together and tied the rope around their ankles to a hook embedded in the concrete floor. This left them putting most of their weight on their other foot, but Robert was not done, and he pulled Linda’s right foot out and tied it to a ring in the floor. Because of her arms already been tied above her head, she had to stretch out a little to allow him to tie her foot. He repeated this for Diana and both woman now stood spread-eagled in the middle of the studio, unable to move and straining on their toes to keep in touch with the ground. Tied with rope, this was more difficult than when they used the leather cuffs they had that were made for these kind of positions, but the special request they were performing stated to use rope, so that was what Robert had done.

“Now I can tickle them?” Wendy asked again.

“How about you add the gags?” He replied, before Diana could say anything.

Their gags were 1-inch wooden dowels with leather straps attached. First Wendy gagged Diana, then she did the same to Linda. When tightened, the wooden gags forced their mouth open and prevented them to say much. Diana never liked these gags, as the wood was hard on her teeth, but as so often was the case when being a bondage model, she did not have much influence on what was happening to her.

“Now you can tickle them.” Robert said, which resulted in gagged complains from Diana.

Robert knew that Linda was not as ticklish as Diana, but she still would squeal when tickled in the right spots. While Wendy threatened to tickle both captives, Robert looked at all the camera’s, he was using 4 video cameras, to make sure they were all capturing the scene from different angles. He used another camera for a bunch of close-ups. The strain of standing spread-eagled on tiptoes was visible on both Linda’s and Diana’s faces and Robert worked as fast as he could to get all the requested angles.

“Can I do anything?” Wendy asked.

She had not tickled the restrained women, as it was not part of the request, much to the delight of Diana.

“I just need a few more angles and we should be good to release them.” He replied.

“Really? I was looking forward to tickling them.” She joked.

She walked over to the bound and gagged women and ran her fingertips over the exposed sides, which resulted in a scream from Diana and a slight giggle from Linda, probably giggling more because of Diana’s reaction than the fact she got tickled.

“Please step out of the picture. I need the girls to struggle for the last few minutes.” Robert asked.

He made sure the camera’s captured their struggles while they tried to escape their bonds. But all of them knew that there would be no escape until they were released. Robert started moving camera’s back from their positions but kept them aimed at the restrained women.

“Hmmmppppppffffff” Diana said trying to ask a question when she saw what Robert was doing.

“No worries, we are almost done.”

He could see the question on Diana’s face. He knew she had read the request, so she knew that they were done, but he had figured he added a little bit extra. This was not the first video this person requested, and Robert figured a little extra would not hurt.

“Wendy, can you grab the hose from the wall next to the door please?” He asked.

Both Linda and Diana started to talk into their gags and were shaking their heads, but the ropes kept them in their vulnerable position and the gags made it virtual impossible to understand what they were complaining about, although Robert had a good idea.

“You know this only has cold water, right?” Wendy asked while rolling out the hose.

Robert finished moving the last camera and picked up another one that was not on a tripod.

“Just spray their t-shirts. Try not to soak the whole studio.” He told her.

Wendy grinned and set the nozzle on the hose to release a fine spray of water, cold water. The reaction by the bound women was immediately. They shrieked and started to fight the ropes. Not that it made a difference, they were staying where they were. Their t-shirts got soaked and the cold water had the desired result that Robert was looking for, the shirts clung to the women and because of the cold water, their nipples were clearly visible.

“Hmmmppppppffffff” both women complained and fought their bonds.

“That’s enough.” Robert told Wendy.

“Oh, come on, this is fun.” She said, spraying them one last time.

She had focused mainly on the t-shirts, but the spray had been wide, so they were wet all over. Their hair clung to their faces and water dripped down their bodies, ending up in a small pool on the floor.

“Let’s set you up for a photo shoot, Wendy, before I release these two from their bonds.”

“Okay. Where are we going?” She asked, as she noticed Robert picked up a lot of tape and a few pieces of rope.

“We’ll use the large barn. But I suggest you visit the bathroom first.”

“Okay, I will meet you there.”

Wendy left, while Robert finished with gathering the materials he needed. He walked over to Linda and Diana.

“I’ll be back soon.” He said, before getting into his winter gear, turning of the lights and leaving the building.

He never heard the gagged complaints from the two women in the studio.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Wrapped in red tape

“Let me guess, I am going to be wrapped up?” Wendy asked when she came into the large building.

“That is the plan, head to toe, with nothing uncovered.” Robert replied.

“Do I get some protection or is this a special request?”

She had been taped up before and in most cases, they used some material to cover up the body parts being taped, but she knew that some special requests would ask for skin to be uncovered and she was not really looking forward to the moment the tape was being removed if there was no protection.

“No, it is not a special request. Jim had this on the list of scenes that he wanted for the website, so I brought a latex catsuit. You still will need to be naked underneath though, as it works best on naked skin.”

Wendy visually relaxed at that news. She took the latex bundle Robert gave her and stripped of her clothing, sat down, sorted out the catsuit and pulled the skintight black material over her feet. Slowly she worked the material up her body. It was a perfect fit, not surprisingly as they had bought it for Wendy specifically, and showed every curve of her body. In contrast to Linda and Diana, Wendy was not as well endowed as the others, but her breasts were still visible curves under the black material.

“Can you zip me up?” She asked Robert.

Robert closed the zipper running down her back. Wendy was now dressed in black all the way up to her neck.

“Okay, stand up please,”

“No shoes?” She asked, not seeing anything.

“Nope, not for this set.” Robert answered.

He started the video camera’s he had set up.

“Okay, let’s do this.” Wendy said.

Robert took a piece of rope and took Wendy’s left arm, held it along her side and wrapped the rope around her wrist and her upper leg, just under her crotch, cinching it. Once done with the left arm, he did her right arm.

“Stretch your hand, the inside facing your leg.” He told her.

Then he took a role of the red duct tape and wrapped it over the rope on her left leg, wrapping from just above the rope to all the way down to the top of her fingers. He did the same with the other hand, making it impossible for Wendy to move her hand or fingers.

“Wow, I can’t move my hands.” Wendy said.

“That is the goal.” He answered with a smile.

He started wrapping the red tape around her middle, slowly working his way up to her breasts. Taking great care to make it as smooth as possible, each lap overlapping the previous one.

“It is nice finally meet you.” Wendy said, making conversation while Robert kept wrapping her up.

“I agree. You have a wicked sense of humor, as Linda already told me. She warned me that you play games with them.”

“They do the same to me.” Wendy replied laughingly.

“Oh, I bet. That’s why we’re a great fit, we all think alike. And we, well, I should say you guys, don’t always enjoy it, everybody knows it is not done out of spite.”

“After spending a few hours in bondage, sometimes I would like to smack somebody, but when I get the chance, I’ll do the same to them as they do to me. I’ll bet I am going to regret being mummified.” She said, hinting at the still tied females in the studio building.

“I’ll release them after this.” He said.

“You mean before you let me go?” She asked with a grin.

Robert did not answer and kept wrapping tape around her. He was now wrapping the tape over her breasts and got to her neck.
“Do you want to lean against a post while I wrap your legs? I don’t want you to fall, but I suspect sitting will not be very easy with your hands taped as they are.”

She nodded and moved to one of the support beams for the ceiling. It gave her enough support to lean against while Robert taped her legs from her waist down. He still took his time, making the wraps neat and tight. He used some more wraps than needed when he did her buttocks, but he was sure it would stay, even if she would try to bend at the waist.

“I don’t think I get out of this without some help.” Wendy said, looking at her slowly disappearing legs.

Robert worked his way all the way down to her ankles. It took several roles of tape, but he had more than enough of it, so he was not worried.

“I am going to lie you down on the floor. I need to wrap your feet.” He said, picking her up gently and laying her down on the floor.

It took several cut pieces of tape to wrap her feet completely, but the result was a completely red mummy from her neck down.

“Let me take some pictures.” He announced.

He had set up video cameras, covering the taping, but he wanted some detailed shots too.

Wendy angled her feet as much as she could to make them look better on camera, before Robert put the camera aside and grabbed the next role of tape. He also grabbed a role of special medical microfoam tape. He tore a piece of the role.

“Any last words?” He asked Wendy.

She just shook her head and pressed her lips together, allowing Robert to press the very sticky tape tape to her face, covering her mouth completely. He then picked Wendy up and placed her against the support again. This allowed her to stand a little more stable and allowed him to have easy access to her head. Wrapping a rope around her waist and the support beam made sure she could not fall. He wrapped the tape as smooth as possible around her head, making sure not to cover her nose. He enjoyed the moment her smiling eyes disappeared underneath the tape.

“Okay?” He asked.

He got a grunt as confirmation. He was glad Wendy had short hair, it made it easier to wrap the tape around her head. With Linda and Diana, he was always fighting with their long hair. In this case it was much easier. He finished the last few wraps around her head before he started wrapping the tape around her neck, he took great care to still cover everything, but without strangling her. He had not used a protection layer, like a stocking, under the tape around her head, because he thought that looked better. The result was that only her nose was the only visible piece of her body and even that was about to disappear. He placed a small piece of tape on top of her nose, pressing it down lightly, making it look like it was covered, but it left the nostrils free. Only when you looked up from kneeling in front of Wendy, you could see that they were not covered up.

“Doing good?” He asked again.

Wendy tried to nod, but the tape made it hard, so she just let out a frustrated sigh. Robert undid the rope holding her to the post, picked her up and placed her lying on the ground.

“Move around a little and I’ll check if there are gaps.” He ordered her.

Wendy dutifully rolled around, trying to escape, but she knew from previous experiences that escape would not be an option.

“Only a few spots.” She heard Robert say.

She felt more tape being added to some parts of her body, closing gaps in the tape from her struggles. Robert asked her to do it again, and this time he was satisfied. Taking the camera, he filmed her for a while, before he decided to go look how Linda and Diana were doing.

“I’ll be right back. Just releasing the girls in the studio.” He announced, leaving her alone before she had a chance to react.

He donned his winter coat, left the big barn and walked over to the studio building. He flipped the light switch, brightening the dark studio. There were two exhausted women looking relieved to see him, blinking their eyes against the bright light.

“Are we ready to get out of here?” He asked.

Both Linda and Diana did not react and just looked at him.

“You don’t sound like you want out yet.” He answered them, looking at the still somewhat wet women in the tight spread-eagle position.

This resulted in a more enthusiastic response.

“Nope, too late.”

He turned around, turned off the lights again and closed the door. He could hear the angry screams from both Linda and Diana before the door closed on them. He checked his watch. They had been tied for just over 2 hours and he knew the position they were in was strenuous because they were hanging in their bondage because their toes barely touched the floor. But he figured they could wait a little longer.

“First coffee.” He said to himself and he walked to the main building.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

I ran out of the old chapters some time ago and have been writing new chapters for some time. But no worries, there is still more coming. The gaps between publishing chapters might increase a little, but I am still enjoying writing the story of Linda, Diana, Jim and Robert, while there will be other guest appearances and exotic locations.

Your comments are appreciated. Thank you for the kind words.
Next chapter in a week or so...
Last edited by slackywacky 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Very well written and good story telling as ever! I think Diana and Robert will be fond of Robert very very much :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Figure head

Robert closed the door of the main building and walked to the big barn first and checked in on Wendy. His coffee had turned into making lunch, as it was lunch time, and he figured the women would like some food after their ordeals. He figured it would lessen them being angry at him for leaving them tied longer than needed. Now it was time to see how they were doing. Quietly he opened the door to the large barn and walked inside. He closed the door behind him and looked at the red mummy lying on the floor. From her location in the barn he could tell she had tried to break free or at least move around, as she was not in the same spot as he had placed her, but the barn was big enough for her to roll around without hitting anything.

“Wendy?” Robert asked.

Her breathing was very steady and slow, indicating she was probably asleep, and she did not react to him calling her name. He decided to leave her alone a little longer and left the barn and entered the studio building. He turned on the lights again. The moment the door had opened, he started to hear both women calling at him.

“Hold on, I am coming.” He said, while undoing his coat.

Silently both Linda and Diana waited for him. Once he was ready, he started to untie Linda’s legs. After almost three hours, this was the first time she could really touch the floor again. She had been able to touch the ground with her toes while she was tied in the spread-eagled position, but most of the weight had been on her wrists. Now she could carry her weight with her feet again, giving her wrists a break. Robert stood on the ladder, allowing him to reach the rope that held her wrists up in the air. Linda sighed when she could lower her right arm, her left wrist still tied to Linda’s right wrist.

“Almost there.” Robert said, clearly enjoying the view.

He moved the ladder and undid the rope holding her left wrist tied to Diana and the rope that had pulled her wrist up to the ceiling. He noticed that his decision to use many wraps on the women’s wrists had paid off. Yes, Linda’s wrists showed rope marks, but they did not show pinch marks. He undid her wooden dowel gag, allowing her to close her jaws for the first time in 3 hours.

“Really?” Linda said, looking slightly angry at Robert.

“I made lunch.” He said, as to defend himself.

“It better be a good lunch. Leaving us here was not very nice. This is a tough position to be in for that long.”

Robert just nodded. When Linda stepped away from the spot where she had been standing for 3 hours, he tried to kiss her and she sighed and kissed him back, resulting in a grunt from Diana who was still tightly spread-eagled.

“Hush you.” Linda said, kissing Robert again, more intensively.

Robert let his hands roam over the still moist body of his girlfriend, ignoring the woman looking on.

“Hhhmmmmppppffff”, Diana complained in her gag.

Linda let go of Robert and looked at Diana.

“You get Wendy, as I presume she is tied up somewhere, and I will take care of this one.” She said to Robert.

Robert nodded, put on his coat and left the building. Linda walked to right in front of Diana and grinned. Diana rolled her eys, as she knew she was not going to be released yet.

“Just give me second.” Linda said.

As there was not much Diana could do in the spread-eagled position, all she could do was watch how Linda removed the moist Hooter’s t-shirt and used a towel to dry herself off. She came back to Diana, roaming her hands over her body, turning the annoyed noises into low moans and giggles. Linda noticed that Diana closed her eyes and tried to push her body towards her whenever she kneaded the helpless woman’s breasts. She could see erect nipples under the short Hooters t-shirt. Linda kissed Diana’s belly button, before walking away, resulting in Diana grunting in frustration.

“Oh, don’t worry, I am not done.” Linda said.

Still topless, she walked over to the table in the studio and grabbed the Hitachi Magic Wand and an extension cord, heading back to Diana who saw what she was carrying.

“Hhhmmmmppppffff.” She grunted in her gag, shaking her head.

Linda just smiled, plugged in the extension cord and turned on the Hitachi. She teased Diana with touching her with the large round head all over her stretched body, before settling the machine against her crotch. Diana moaned loudly, being unable to close her legs. Linda increased the strength of the machine a little more and soon Diana’s body went taught and Diana let out a loud moan, exploding in an orgasm.

“Did I miss anything?” Robert asked when he walked into the studio, seeing Diana’s body hang limp in her bondage and Linda holding the Hitachi.

“Nope. I just figured since Jim is out of town, she deserved a reward.” Linda said, a big smile on her face.

Robert walked further into the studio, carrying the completely wrapped up Wendy in his arms. He put her on the ground and went and closed the door. The red mummy moved around a little but lay mostly still.

“Nice package.” Linda said, while she started to release Diana from her position.

Several minutes later an exhausted Diana was freed from her bondage and sat down on the table in the studio, catching her breath.

“Thank you.” She said to Linda. “That was something I needed.”

Linda grinned. Diana quickly got her strength back and looked at the red mummy on the floor.

“What are we going to do with this package?” She asked.

“I leave that up to you girls. Just remember, lunch is ready.” Robert replied.

“How cold is it outside?” Diana asked.

“Above freezing. Why, what do you have in mind?” Robert said.

“Oh, you’ll see. Any more of that tape left?”

Robert walked back to the big garage and came back after a couple of minutes with 2 more roles. He noticed both Diana and Linda had changed into their winter gear and somebody had tied a piece of rope around Wendy’s feet.

“Here you go.” He said, handing the roles to Diana.

“I’ll just need one.” She said.

"Okay, let’s go.” Linda said.

Linda grabbed the rope and started pulling Wendy along, heading for the door. Robert grabbed one of the camera’s in the studio and started to film this spontaneous action. Diana opened the door and Linda dragged the mummy outside into the snow. Wendy did not resist as she knew it was futile. If they wanted to drag her around as a sack, there was nothing she could do about it.

“Follow me.” Diana said, walking towards the road leading up to the cabin, helping Linda pull the body of the wrapped-up female.

They walked to the entrance of the property, which consisted of two vertical poles with a horizontal pole across. It was easy to pull Wendy, as Robert had done a good job of wrapping her up. It was almost like pulling a sled. Progress was slow, as they did not want to bump Wendy into things like stones, but they made it to the entrance with their load in one piece.

“Can you lift her?” Diana asked Linda.

Linda undid the rope around Wendy’s feet and with help from Diana picked Wendy up from the floor. Wendy had no idea where she was, she knew it was outside, but being taped up created its own cocoon, so she was not cold. After being in the warm shed, this was better, as it was not as warm.

“Yes, I can.” Linda said after trying to lift the mummy.

“Okay, hold her against the post, a little of the ground.” Diana said.

With a little effort, Linda lifted Wendy up and pushed her against the vertical post of the entrance, about a foot from the ground. Quickly Diana wrapped several strips of tape around Wendy and the post at her upper body, waist and legs, before telling Linda to let her go. Wendy felt the tape being applied and then she felt how her body sagged a little because of Linda letting go and she suddenly understood what they had done. She tried to scream, but the tape on her mouth stuck well and only a mumble came out.

“See you later.” Diana said, patting Wendy on her taped shoulder.

Wendy tried to shake her head. She did not want to hang here, wherever here was. But she soon figured it was useless, as all she could hear was her own breathing.

“Lunch time”, Diana mentioned to the others, walking back to the main house, leaving Robert behind to film Wendy’s ordeal a bit more.

He made sure he had enough material of her before shutting down the camera. Luckily the temperature was indeed above freezing, and the sun was even shining, but he knew he needed to keep an eye on her.

“Are you okay?” He asked the mummy.

She nodded her head and mumbled something in her gag, not that Robert understood what she had said.

“I’ll keep an eye on you.” He said, before walking back to the house.

He knew better as to not get involved in the games the girls played. It may have looked mean, but it was all in good fun and they all understood that next time they could be the victim.

“Great lunch.” Diana said when he walked into the living room.

“Thank you. I figured I needed to bribe you girls after what I had done.”

“You are right.” Linda replied. “And don’t think you are off the hook yet.”

Robert laughed and grabbed some of the lunch, keeping an eye on the red bundle hanging from the post at the entrance to the yard, which was clearly visible from the living room.

“Oh, I suspected that much.” He replied before sitting down.

Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Damn I missed your recent updates, now I’m behind again, but I’m loving your work, it’s the best story on the site and I look forward to your skills and mind keeping it going. :)

I will he glued to see when you post more, thank you for continuing to write for us all
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I agree! This series is just beautiful! :D
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Sacked

“When is Jim coming back?” Linda asked Diana.

Both were sitting in front of the fireplace of the main building. Linda was dressed in a grey sweater, short black skirt and colorful abstract print stockings with her usual slippers, while Diana had changed from the hooters attire of the last photo shoot into a light-yellow skirt and dark blue blouse, short blue socks and her house slippers.

“He is expected to arrive tomorrow morning. I think the plane with the people he is meeting lands at 7 am.”

Robert walked into the room, after making some more coffee.

“The weather should be good tomorrow morning. The forecast is heavy snow in the evening. Good thing we don’t have to go anywhere.”

“Yes, I saw the forecast.” Diana said. “And I think we don’t have an appointment in town till Tuesday next week.”

“I have a photo shoot with Subtle Leather coming up on Saturday, but that should be fine, the snow should only last 1 day.” Linda added.

“Remember that I cannot take you there. I have to help out at the trade show.”

“I know, honey, no problem.”

Linda kissed Robert when he handed her a fresh cup of coffee.

“Shouldn’t we do something with Wendy, she has been out there for 2 hours?” Diana asked ignoring the love birds.

“We should probably get her inside.” Linda replied, after letting go of Robert.

“I am not getting involved in this, this was all your doing.” He said, pointing at the two women.

Both Linda and Diana got up, dressed up to go outside, and walked out the front door towards where Wendy was hanging against the post. Diana held her finger against her lips, indicating they should be quiet. Linda nodded she understood, and they walked as silently as possible to the helpless woman. They could see her chest go up and down, but that was the only movement.

“Still here?” Diana asked Wendy.

There was not much of a reaction. The taped head moved a little but that was it. Linda had brought a knife and while Diana held on to Wendy, she cut the tape that held the body to the pole. Carefully they placed Wendy on the floor. The rope that had been used to pull the body from the studio to the pole was still lying on the floor, so Linda grabbed it and tied it around Wendy’s feet again. Diana had pulled the pieces of tape from the post and nodded to Linda she was ready.

“Here we go.” Linda announced.

Wendy got transported to the main cabin in the same way as the trip from the studio out there, dragged by her feet through the snow like a sack of potatoes. She had no idea where she was, or where they had tied her to the pole. All she knew was that she had been hanging around for what seemed a long time. They reached the cabin without incidents and asked Robert, who had come out when they approached the cabin, to carry Wendy inside.

“Where do you want her?” He asked when they were back in the warmth of the living room.

“Put her on the table please.” Diana said.

Robert carried the mummified woman to the dining table, which was being cleared by Diana and Linda. He gently placed the package on the table. In the mean time Linda and Diana got rid of their winter gear. They went into the kitchen and got some more coffee, before sitting down at the fire.

“Hhhmmmmppppffff.” The mummy on the table made some noise.

Both women on the couch ignored the sounds. They did not sound like desperate sounds, so they kept sipping their coffees. Robert just watched them, but also kept an eye on Wendy. He did not want her to move around and fall off the table.

“Hhhmmmmppppffff.” Wendy tried again.

Diana got up and walked to the table. She poked the mummy in different places. With her head wrapped, mute and blind, all Wendy could do was anticipate the next poke, but Diana switched the speed and location continuously and Wendy did not stand a chance. She kept it up for fifteen minutes, gently torturing Wendy.

“Now wait patiently and we’ll release you soon.” She told the wrapped-up woman.

Wendy did the smart thing and just waited helplessly. Diana went back to the kitchen, refilled her coffee and sat down again, talking to Linda about all kinds of things unrelated to the current situation. They laughed and enjoyed themselves, while Robert tried not to listen to the women talk. He had recorded the torture session and was shooting details of Wendy’s bondage, when finally, Diana got up.

“Let’s open this package up.” Diana said, wielding a medical pair of scissors.

Very carefully, she started cutting the tape around Wendy’s head. Wendy just lay still, letting them do what they needed to do to get her out. Suddenly she could see again, as the tape over her eyes was carefully removed. She blinked several times to adjust to the light, after being in the dark for several hours. It took some more time before her head was free of tape, except for the medical tape on her mouth. This was extra sticky and had stuck to her skin even when Diana removed the duct tape on top of it, although that had been her plan. Wendy yelped in her gag a couple of time when they removed the tape from her head as tape stuck to her hair.

“Hhhmmmmppppffff.” Wendy tried to tell them that she was still gagged.

“Oh, I know that tape is still there. I think we just going to keep you like this for a while.” Diana replied.

Wendy did not agree, but since she was still wrapped up in tape from her neck to her toes, there was not much she could do about it. She did not want to trash around and fall of the table, so she just sighed and tried to relax, but she would not mind to not be a mummy for a while. This was the longest she had been wrapped up like this ever, the last few times had been under an hour.

“You know what we should do? We should put Wendy on the bed in my room, get two of the sleepsacks and have the three of us on the bed next to each other.” Diana suggested.

“Sleepsack?” Linda asked.

“It is a body bag that closes up and cannot be opened by the wearer and it allows you to sleep that way.” Robert said.

“It is very comfortable.” Diana added. “It has been a while since we used them for a photo shoot. Let me get them. Robert, can you take Wendy upstairs?”

Wendy would have preferred to be released and have some food, but she knew that Diana just made use of the situation to get another photo set, so she resigned to let Robert lift her in his arms and bring her upstairs. Linda had cleaned up the bed, before Robert put her in the middle of the king-sized bed.

“Here they are. These should fit.” Diana said while entering the room, tossing a leather contraption to Linda.

The sleepsack for Diana was made of neoprene, while the one she tossed to Linda was made of leather. Both were the same, an area for the feet, two separate areas along the side for the arms, limiting movement, but no head cover. Diana’s sleepsack had a zipper at the front, while Linda’s had pull strings at the back all the way from the feet area to the neck of the sack. Once closed there was no way the person in the sack could get out.

“I suggest not wearing the sweater or stockings.” Diana told Linda.

Both had laid the sack on either side of Wendy, who watched the proceedings with interest. Linda took of her sweater, skirt and stockings and was now nude, while Diana stripped to her panties. Neither was wearing a bra; mother nature did not need support yet.

“I suggest going to the bathroom before getting in there.” Robert suggested.

“Why? We will only be in there for a short time.” Linda said.

“If he lets us out.” Diana said laughingly.

Linda sighed and followed Diana’s lead. They returned shortly after.

“Let’s do this.” Diana said.

Because of the difference in sacks, they had to enter them differently. Diana slid her legs in the bottom part, while sitting on the sleepsack, while Linda pulled the sack around her legs like a pair of pants. Diana slid her arms in the pockets on the inside of the sack and then laid back, looking at Linda.

“The easiest way is for you to slide your arms in and stretch out and let Robert pull the sack over your shoulders.” Diana advised.

Linda followed her advise and worked her arms in the leather material. It was tight. Looking at Diana, Linda thought hers was a little tighter than the one Diana was using, but she succeeded to get her arms in all the way. It sure was a tight fit. Then she lay down and it took some help from Robert to get the sack over Linda shoulders, getting her all the way in the sack.

“Your turn Robert, close us up.” Diana said.

Robert walked over to Diana and pulled the zipper from just above her butt to her neck. Diana was now helpless within the neoprene sack. The material allowed a reasonable amount of movement, but prevented escape. Robert stretched the material out a little, getting rid of some wrinkles.

“You okay?” He asked.

Diana nodded and shifted in her neoprene prison.

“I forgot how comfy these things are. Compared to the spread-eagle we were in this morning, I could stay in this for a long time.”

“Don’t give him ideas.” Linda said.

Diana laughed. In the meantime, Linda had rolled onto her belly, allowing Robert to start pulling the laces. Working his way slowly and meticulously from her ankles upwards, Linda felt the sack tightening around her. He pulled on the laces, removing all the slack, pulling both sides of the material close together.

“Wow, that is tight.” Linda said, while trying to move her legs.

She could move her legs as one, but individual leg movement was almost impossible. And Robert was not even done, he kept pulling at the laces getting to where the material now also included her arms, pulling them closer to her body.

“I don’t think I will get out of this without some help.” Linda said to Diana.

“Yes, that one can be tightened really nicely. Look how it forms around your body like a glove.”

Diana was right, the material was stretched, curving perfectly around her body. While working silently, but enjoying the experience thoroughly, Robert worked his way past her waist and her breasts, before finally tying the laces up at the nape of her neck.

“All done with the laces.” He said, looking at Linda.

In contrast to Diana’s sack, Linda’s had some extra features. There was a wide leather strap at the top of the sack that went around her neck and once closed would cover the top of the laces. There were also four more straps on the sack. One around the area her elbows were located, one around her waist where her wrists were, one just above the knees and one around her ankles. Robert tightened them all nice and snug. He rolled Linda onto her back and positioned both Linda and Diana next to Wendy, who had been watching the proceedings quietly.

“Let me get the camera.” Robert said, leaving the room

“You think he comes back?” Diana asked a little later when Robert did not immediately return.

Linda did not immediately reply, but looked anxiously at the door.

“I hope so.” She sighed.

Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Yet another great and inventive update, thanks for your efforts and updates
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nicely put, [mention]Bandit666[/mention]!
Nevisben
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Nevisben »

Another great story Caesar

Love the build up and the details in the story
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Thanks for the remarks. Having an audience always makes it more fun to write.
The next chapter will be up in a few minutes, just doing the last check...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic