Bondage model by choice... (MMF/FFFF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Sweet dreams

The three women on the bed were waiting silently. One because she was still gagged, the other two because they were waiting for Robert to return. Linda tried to move around, but she noticed quickly she could move a little, but there was no way she could escape the sack. Her arms could hardly move, even before Robert had tightened the extra straps.

“Nice feeling, right?” Diana asked, seeing how Linda was exploring her situation.

“Yeah, it is a little tight though.” Linda complained mildly.

“Well yeah, we had only one in my size. Duh.” Diana laughed.

“Hhhmmmmppppffff.” Wendy interjected.

“Sorry Wendy, I don’t know what you are saying and unfortunately we’re not in the position anymore to remove the tape on your mouth.” Diana reacted.

Wendy grunted something in her gag, but neither Linda nor Diana understood what she meant. Linda closed her eyes and strained against the leather encompassing her, but it would not budge.

“I don’t think either of us has the strength to break these things.” Diana said, seeing Linda’s effort on escaping.

“I agree.” She said, stopping her efforts. “What is the longest you spend in this, Diana?”

“I think something like 16 hours in the one I am wearing. In the one you are in, I might have spent the night, can’t really remember. I could have done longer in this one if I did not have to go to the bathroom. Jim fed me food during the hours that I was in this thing and that caused me to need to go. Maybe if he had only given me some water occasionally I would have made it longer, but we were not really trying to set a record. I think we had too much fun for that.”

“Wow. 16 hours. I can’t imagine how that feels.” Linda said.

“I can keep you in there and we’ll find out.” Robert said, walking back into the room, carrying video equipment and some other stuff.

“Maybe another time.” Linda replied, hoping that he would listen to her.

Robert placed the camera’s around the spacious bedroom, not the first time it was being used for a bondage session instead of a bedroom. There was probably not a room in any of the buildings that not had been used for a bondage photo or video session at some time in the past.

“So, what did you plan to do?” Robert asked Diana when he was ready setting up the cameras.

He still had one camera in his hands for the close ups.

“Well, I figured we just do what we just did, try to escape, before we give up and you let us go.”

“Okay with me.” He replied, taking the camera and taping the escape attempts.

Diana had obviously the most room in her sack, as she bucked against the neoprene sack like a mad woman.

“Hmmmppppppffffff.” Wendy grunted, fearing that Diana would kick her.

“Sorry, I’ll slow down a bit.” Diana said, understanding what Wendy was trying to say.

Linda did not have as much space in the sack and the material was heavier than the neoprene sack from Diana, so she was not able to move as much as Diana. Wendy moved around a little, but having women on either side of her trying to escape, did not make it easier for her. She already knew she would not be able to escape her tape cocoon. She tried though, but failed again, just like her previous attempts, and remained a prisoner, just like Diana and Linda.

“Look this way.” Robert was giving instructions so that he was getting the best possible footage.

They tried for about 20 minutes, before Linda gave up and just laid on the bed, breathing heavily from trying. Diana gave it some more, but then decided it was enough and rested. Wendy had given up too and was lying between Diana and Linda.

“Let me help you.” Robert said to no one particular.

He put the camera down, straightened the bed cover as much as possible and moved all three women so they were next to each other again, as their fight against their restraints had moved them all over the bed. He had to push Diana back onto the bed twice already, otherwise she would have fallen on the floor.

“Oh no you don’t.” Linda said when Robert picked up a roll of medical microfoam tape.

He just grinned, tore of a piece and walked over to Linda.

“No, you are not gagging me.” She said, shaking her head.

It was an uneven fight. Robert got onto the bed above her, moved around so he could keep her head between his knees and applied the tape. She had pressed her lips together, as to prevent him from sticking something in her mouth, but he had no intentions of doing that, so he applied the tape over her closed lips, just as he intended. Much to her chagrin.

“Hmmmppppppffffff.” She protested.

He grinned.

“You look nice when you are angry.” He said.

Diana grinned. Robert tore another piece of tape and walked over to Diana who stuck her tongue out to him, before closing her mouth and letting him apply the tape.

“Finally, silence is golden.” He said, winking at Wendy who was still gagged.

Linda was trying to work the gag loose and seem to make progress. The tape stuck very well, but with nothing holding down the tongue, it could be used to work the tape loose.

“I’ll wrap it around your head if you pull it off.” He warned her.

She quit trying to loosen the tape and just looked angry at him. In the meantime, Robert had taken up the camera and filmed them some more. He got close ups of all gags, before putting the camera away. Then he moved next to the bed on Linda’s side and kneeled on the floor, bringing his head close to Linda’s.

“You know, we could leave these two alone and have some fun ourselves.” He whispered in her ear.

She turned her head towards him, looking to see if he was serious. Robert had put his hand on her breasts and was kneading them through the leather material. Both Diana and Wendy just laid there, looking at the ceiling, ignoring the pair next to them.

“Hmmmppppppffffff.” She replied softly.

Robert stopped, got up and grabbed something from the materials he had brought into the room, before walking over to Diana. Before she understood what was happening, Robert pulled a black spandex hood over her head. It had a build in blindfold and he made sure it was positioned over her eyes.

“Hmmmppppppffffff.” She protested mildly, before letting out a big sigh.

Robert did the same to Wendy, leaving both women blindfolded, before he returned to Linda’s side of the bed.

“Did you make up your mind?” He asked her.

He could see a smile under the tape and she nodded her head. Robert got up, picked up Linda and carried her to their own bedroom. He returned about an hour later.

“Hmmmppppppffffff?” Wendy asked as she heard him come in again.

While he was gone, they had not moved around much. He suspected they had just relaxed and waited for things to come, as both knew escape on their own was impossible.

“Let me get you out of there.” He said to Diana who looked like she had been asleep.

Releasing Diana was very easy, all he had to do was undo the zipper and she could get out herself. He helped her with her arms, although she could have done it herself.

“Thank you.” She said before she stripped the sleep sack of her legs, tossing the neoprene contraption on the ground.

Wendy was quietly waiting, unable to see what was going on.

“If you make dinner, I’ll release Wendy.” Diana said to Robert.

He agreed and left the room to go to the kitchen to make dinner. Diana looked at the red mummy on the bed.

“Let’s get you out of there, shall we?” She said.

Wendy just nodded and waited to see if she was really released or not.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Another great update thank you for sharing :D
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Feeling like a sausage

“You are a great chef.” Wendy said, while relaxing at the dining table.

Diana agreed and sipped her wine. Both women had showered after Diana had released Wendy from the tape, much to her delight. After being wrapped up for several hours it had been nice to be able to move again, but the tape did not allow for much ventilation, so Wendy had been in desperate need of a shower. Diana had changed clothes into a light red tank top, white shorts, dark red stockings and her slippers, while Wendy had changed into white jeans and a dark green blouse, with white 3-inch-high heels.

“Thank you.” Robert said.

He was not a trained chef, but his mother had been, and he had learned from her.

“Okay, what did you do to Linda?” Diana asked, refilling the wine glasses for both Wendy and her.

Robert was sipping a beer.

“She is in her bedroom, taking a nap.” He replied.

“Meaning she is tied up?” Diana asked.

“A little.” He confirmed.

They all laughed. It was not snowing now, and visibility was good, but with it being dark, there was not that much to see outside, especially since there was cloud cover. Diana’s cell phone rang, and she picked it up and answered the call.

“Hi honey.” She said, which indicated to the others that it was Jim on the line.

She listened for several minutes, before saying goodbye and putting the phone down.

“Jim will be here midday tomorrow.” She said to the others. “He is bringing the crew with him. Three people he said.”

“I prepped the guesthouse already.” Wendy said.

“Thank you.”

“I also turned the heating up, so it is more comfortable.”

Diana nodded, sipping some more wine.

“If this works out, we can expect some more work from them. It is not bringing in much, but it is not like we do it for the money. It is a different line of business and it never hurts to expand. Although this is something that we cannot use on our site, since we are not the copyright holders.”

They cleaned up the dining table and kitchen before settling down on the couches around the fire place.

“So?” Wendy asked after they sat down, indicating they wanted to know more about where Linda was.

Jim cut a piece of cheese, placed it on a cracker and ate it, before he answered.

“She is still in the sleeping sack. I brought her to our room and I think she expected to be released, but I put earplugs in her ears, slipped another spandex hood over her head and left her on the bed. I did tie a few ropes between her and the bed, making sure she could not fall off. I don’t think that was what she had in mind, as she worked the tape on her mouth loose and started to complain. I had to replace her gag. Luckily, there was a 2-inch ballgag lying around, which worked really well in silencing her.”

Wendy and Diana laughed.

“I bet she was looking forward to having something else in her mouth.” Diana said with a naughty grin on her face.

“But you were away for an hour, what did you do?” Wendy asked.

“I needed a shower too and I knew that if I released Linda, I would never get to that.”

“Shouldn’t you look after her?” Diana hinted.

“Nope. Not yet.” He replied. “She asked me earlier today not to keep her in the sack for 16 hours, so I will release her when I go to bed, which is less than 16 hours from when she got in the sleep sack.”

“You are so mean.” Wendy said, grinning.

“Just wait till next time when I tie you to the pole here.” He said, pointing to the support pole for the balcony.

“You wouldn’t dare.” Diana replied.

“It is actually a request.” He said. “Multiple requests to be exact. They want to see you tied to the pole.”

“Did you bring any rope?” She dared him.

He grinned and picked up some ropes from behind his seat.

“You should not have dared him.” Wendy said.

Diana sighed and got up, walked over to the pole and stood against it, holding her hands together behind the several inches thick metal post. It supported the balcony where the bedrooms were and had been used many times before for tying people to. Wendy had met Linda, when she had released Linda from being stuck to the pole some month ago.

“I did not think you were serious, but okay, let’s do this.” He said, picking up the ropes.

“Did they specify clothing?” Diana asked.

“Not really, I think you fine the way you are. Although lose the slippers.”

Efficiently he tied Diana wrists together behind the pole, palm to palm, nice and snug with a quarter inch soft cord. Diana tested her bonds, but knew already that she would not escape, not that she had expected anything else. Robert had picked up another cord and started on her feet. He wrapped the rope around her feet and the pole, making sure the wraps were neat and tightly together. Then another rope was wrapped only 2-inches above the last one.

“Want some more wine?” Wendy asked, looking at how Diana was getting tied.

Diana nodded. Wendy picked up Diana’s glass and walked over to the pair. Robert was adding another rope, again 2-inches above the last one.

“Here you go.” Wendy said, holding the glass to Diana’s mouth, who drank eagerly.

Yet another rope was added to Diana’s legs. Robert kept working on tying her legs with ropes, spacing them apart equally. Once he got to the top of her legs, he stopped.

“Okay?”

“Yes.” Diana said.

“Good. Time for a gag.” He said.

Diana pouted. Wendy came up and gave her some more wine, before Robert pushed a black ballgag behind her teeth and strapped it tight at the nape of her neck.

“Silence at last.” He sighed, which resulted in a grunt from Diana.

Working his way again from bottom to top, he started at the ropes around her ankles and cinched them. The cinches ran from side to side, between her feet and the pole, but also between her ankles, tightening everything considerably. Once he done the first one, the others followed, tying Diana’s legs tightly to the pole.

“Hmmmppppppffffff.” Diana grunted.

However, Robert wasn’t done. He started wrapping rope around her hips, the same distance from the last rope as any of the ropes on her legs. Again, more rope followed, always about 2-inches apart until he got to just under her breasts. He made sure her arms were not included in the wrapping.

“That looks tight.” Wendy said, looking at the rope work.

He just nodded, while grabbing another rope and cinching the first rope around her hips that had not been cinched yet. The ropes got pulled tight, and Diana’s flesh was bulging. With great care, he did the same to the other ropes, all the way up to her breasts. Once everything was tightened, he started on a shoulder harness. Ropes went all over her shoulders and above her breasts, before he cinched them.

“Now let’s take care of your arms.” He said.

Diana wondered what else he could do, she already felt like a sausage. This was one of the tightest bondages she had been in for a while and Robert was not done. Her elbows were next. Due to the thickness of the post they could not touch, but he made sure they were as tight against the pole as possible. Next were her lower arms, which were wrapped and tightened against the pole, which was not as easy as it sounds, due to her upper body being tightly tied to the pole, but finally she thought Robert was done.

“Almost done.” He said, seeing her reaction when he was done with her arms.

The last rope went around her forehead and the pole. It also got cinched and Diana felt utterly helpless. All she could do was wriggle her fingers and toes. Robert had taken pictures during the tying process and now he was taking pictures of every angle, making sure the tight ropework was displayed in all beauty.

“Now that is what I call being tied to a pole.” Wendy said.

The tying had taken well over 45 minutes. Robert stood back and admired his handy work.

“Yep, don’t think she will be moving much now. Maybe we should keep her like this until morning.” He said.

All Diana could do was whimper, indicating she did not like that idea. But as so often, she was the helpless victim and she was depending on others as to what was happening to her. Both Wendy and Robert sat down and had some more wine, cheese and crackers, before Wendy said she was going to bed.

“I’ll see you in the morning, Robert. Have fun Diana.” She said, before heading up the stairs to her bedroom.

Robert cleaned up the dishes and food, started to turn off the lights and headed for the stairs too.

“Hmmmppppppffffff.” Diana tried to get his attention.

“Did I hear a noise?” Robert said, halfway up the stairs.

He pretended to look around, shrugged like it was nothing and climbed the stairs to the top.

“Hmmmppppppffffff.” Diana tried again.

She did not want to spend the night this tightly tied to the pole, but she heard Robert walk up the stairs and a few moments later all the lights in the living room went out and she was alone. The ropes were so tight, breathing was difficult due to the tight ropes, and she could only take shallow breaths. She heard the room door close upstairs and whimpered in her gag, alone and completely helpless. This was not the first time she was tied to a pole, but this ranked in the top 5 of tightest ties she had to endure. It would be an interesting night, being tied as tight as she was, because falling asleep would be virtual impossible.

“Hmmmppppppffffff”, she tried, but there was no reaction.

Time went by slowly until suddenly the lights in the room went on and somebody came down the stairs. It was Robert.

“You did not think I would leave you like this all night?” He said, while removing the gag.

“I was not sure.” Diana answered. “I was not looking forward to it.”

“I released Linda, she is taking a shower, so I figured I get you out. You probably want to sleep too.”

“Not like we did a lot today, it feels like I was lying around most of the time.” She said.

Robert grinned. He worked fast to get Diana released and when she was finally able to walk away from the post, she looked at her arms.

“Those rope marks will be visible for some time.” She sighed.

“Nothing a nice warm bath can’t fix. I made one for you in your room.”

She thanked him and helped clean up the ropes, before she went upstairs and into her bedroom.

“Good night.” Diana said, closing her door and heading for that bath.

“Same to you. Sleep well.” Robert said, turning off the lights again and heading to his bedroom where a smiling Linda was waiting for him dressed in nothing but her birthday suit.

Robert grinned and closes the door. He was a happy man.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

The way Diana was tied was awesome - but very strict 😉 Nice description and interactions! Great work as usual!
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

This continues to be my favorite story on this board. Keep it up!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Thanks guys, appreciate the comments (as always). It is fun trying to come up with something new . Sometimes I have these great ideas and then it hits me, I just did something similar. I want to keep it fresh (both in story as in bondages). Next chapter will be here next week.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Looking forward to the next chapter! :D :D :D
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Great can’t wait for next week, and I’m loving your ideas, somehow I think even of you mixed and matched some things from the past it would still be wonderful :) :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Snow bound

Linda poked the fire so that it burned more fiercely and grabbed her wine glass, walked over to the large window and looked outside. The mountain tops she could see from the cabin were all covered in white and the forecast had been for snow in the valleys too. Snow covered the ground already and more was on the way. For the moment it was not snowing, but she could see the clouds roll in. She sipped her wine and enjoyed the view.

“It never gets old, this view.” She thought.

The luxury cabin was miles from the closet village and was completely self-sustained. The fire had been going for some time and it was nice and warm in the cabin. Linda had her hair up in a ponytail and was only dressed in a pink oversized sleeping t-shirt and short sleeping pants. The clock on the wall showed it was just after 6 in the evening and it was getting dark rapidly.

“Time for dinner.”

Linda put her glass down and walked into the kitchen to make something to eat. She pushed the door open and shivered from the temperature difference in the kitchen. She wondered if she had left the outside kitchen door open and walked towards it to check. She heard a noise behind her and before she could turn around, she got grabbed from behind. One arm went around her waist, trapping her arms, the other arm around her neck, squeezing tight, depriving her of much needed oxygen. She fought for air, but the person holding her was too strong and it was a losing battle. Slowly she lost consciousness and once the man was sure she would stay that way, he dropped her non-too gentle on the kitchen floor.

“Let’s get you wrapped up.” He said to his unconscious victim.

Working quickly, he used the roll of duct tape he had found to wrap Linda’s arms behind her back, using multiple wraps of tape around her wrists and elbows before he wrapped her upper body in tape, including her already taped up arms. Satisfied with his work, he picked up a wash cloth and stuffed it in Linda’s mouth, before wrapping tape all around her head, covering her lower face with several layers of the sticky tape. He looked at the blond woman lying at his feet. He thought she was beautiful and he felt sorry he had to do this to her, but unfortunately for her, he needed a hostage and out here in the mountains, there were not too many options. He had watched the house for some time, making sure he knew how many people were around and he was somewhat surprised to see she was all alone. But that just made his life easier.

“Time to wake up.”

Pouring some water in a glass, he dumped it on the unconscious women, soaking part of her t-shirt that was not covered in tape. Linda slowly showed some signs of life, before suddenly remembering what happened and trying to get up. Panic showed on her face when she discovered she was tightly bound and gagged. Her attacker just laughed.

“Behave and you’ll be fine. If you fight me, I will kill you and they might never find your body.”

Tears streamed down Linda’s face as she cried in fear. The tape had been applied very tight and she knew instantly she would not get free without help. Slowly she nodded to indicate that she would do as he said. He looked very menacing, standing over her in his thick winter clothing.

“Good girl. Let’s get you up and we’ll be out of here. I don’t want to be found yet and I have no idea when the others that live here will be back.”

He grabbed Linda’s arm and helped her to her feet. When he started towards the kitchen door, Linda understood what he wanted, and she started to struggle. He slapped her in the face and looked at her angry.

“I told you to behave. This was your last warning.”

Linda nodded meekly and let herself being walked to the door. He opened the door and Linda could feel the cold come in from outside. She suddenly remembered she was not wearing shoes, or many clothes for that matter. She tried to tell her attacker, but her gag worked well, and he did not seem to care, as he dragged her outside into the cold darkness, leaving the door open.

“Okay, that is a wrap.’ A female voice from inside the house called out.

The man who had attacked Linda stopped walking, turned around and quickly guided his prisoner to the warmth of the kitchen.
Jim, as that was who played the attacker, looked at Linda and checked to see if she was okay. Because of the gag in her mouth she just nodded. The female voice belonged to Catherine Weber, or Cat for short. She, a camera man, Jonathan Culler, and sound technician, Daphne Devries, were hired by CBS to portrait an actual event that was being turned into a documentary and Jim had been asked to help them out with location and actors. The documentary was about a wanted man for murder who fled into the wilderness and took a woman hostage. They did not have to shoot the whole story, just a few important bits that the studio would use as segments in between talking to the real people involved.

“Let’s see what we have.” Cat said.

Cat walked up to the camera man and they looked over the footage they had shot. These reenactments were done as cheap as possible, as they were only a small part of the documentary and most of these documentaries did not have large budgets. Jim had offered to use his house in the mountains as a location and use Diana for the role of the victim, but the original victim had been blond, so Linda was asked to portrait the victim.

“The next scene is outside behind the car garage.” Cat informed the crew.

Everybody, except for Jim, who was already dressed for the outdoors, dressed in warm cloth. Linda stood meekly to the side watching them as she was playing the victim and that meant no warm cloth for her, although Diana, who was looking after Linda, had dropped a coat over her shoulders while they waited. They had agreed beforehand, since it would not take long to shoot all the material they needed, that Linda would stay bound and gagged in between scenes. Cat had been unsure if that was a good thing, but Linda had told her she could handle it and Cat had agreed that it would benefit the continuity of the scenes.

“Are you sure you can stand this?” Cat asked Linda again, who just nodded.

“She has been tied up tighter.” Diana answered for her.

“Let’s go over the next scene.” Cat said, while looking at her notes. “Jim, you will drag Linda from between the buildings and walk into the woods. Give us a few minutes as we must walk around, since we do not want to disturb the snow you will be walking through. Linda, you will have to struggle against your aggressor, fight him, but make sure you do not hurt yourself. Jim will react as agreed. Okay?”

Both Jim and Linda nodded and the six of them went outside into the cold. The coat Diana had put on her helped a little, but she was still walking through the snow barefoot. Jim, Diana and Linda went to the left of the garage, while the crew went around the garage into woods. It wasn’t long before they heard Cat shout that they were ready. Diana removed Linda’s coat, looked at her and asked if she was ready. She already started shivering, she nodded that she was ready.

“We’re ready. Coming in 10 seconds.” He yelled back.

He counted to 10 after Diana walked out of the scene, grabbed Linda by the arm and roughly pulled her around the corner of the garage. He could see the camera some distance away and headed in that direction. Linda fought him as best as she could, but taped up as she was, that didn’t amount to much. She tried to kick Jim, but he easily stepped aside, and she missed, which caused him to react.

“Don’t do that again, or I will hurt you.” He threatened her.

Linda cowered and cried, while still putting up a token of resistance. Jim stopped again, grabbed Linda by her hair and put his face close to her.

“Last warning.” He said. “Next time I’ll cut you.”

He showed the knife he had, and Linda instantly tried to get away from him, but Jim held on tight. He dragged her through a clearing into the trees. Linda slipped and fell, Jim could not hold on and since Linda had her arms taped behind her back, there was nothing that she could do to cushion her fall. Luckily, she managed to slightly turn herself and she fell sideways. She did not hurt herself much. The camera was still rolling, and Jim grabbed Linda by her hair and pulled her up, which caused her to scream out behind her gag in pain.

“Pay attention to where you put your feet. We have a long way to go,” He said angrily.

All that Linda could do was whimper and she tried to stay upright. They slowly disappeared deeper into the woods and soon they heard Cat yell that they were good.

“I am sorry, Linda. It was not my intention to hurt you.” Jim apologized to her, while waiting for Diana and the camera crew.

Linda nodded that she understood. She knew it had to look real and he had not done it on purpose. The real killer had shown no mercy to his victim and he had hurt her way more than Jim pretended to do.

“Let’s get to the old cabin for the next shot.” Cat told them when they were all together.

The cabin was an unused building, only a few hundred meters away from the main cabin, but if filmed correctly, could have been on a different mountain top. The crew went inside the building that Jim occasionally used for when he needed a derelict cabin in his photo shoots, so it was perfect for what they needed it for. With the camera located in such a way that they could see outside through the door, Cat called Jim to say they were ready.

“Okay.” He confirmed.

Diana took the coat again from Linda and disappeared from the scene. Jim and Linda switched to being killer and victim again. He dragged Linda, still wet from her fall, up to the cabin door and inside the building. He let go of her and Linda instantly sat down, shivering of the cold and her wet clothes.

“Let me make you a little more comfortable.” He said, grabbing a piece of rope that was hanging on the wall.

Quickly he tied Linda’s feet together with the rope. It was just a simple around her ankles tie, no cinching or anything, but cold and frightened as Linda was, that was good enough. Jim closed the door and sat against the wall, looking at his victim.

“You and I will get along just fine.” He said, which was the cue for camera man to stop shooting.

“The next scene is your escape, Linda. Think you can get the rope undone?” Cat asked.

“If she can’t escape from that, she will never escape.” Jim said.

Linda had to grin. He had tied the knot in exactly the right spot for somebody with her hands tied behind her back to be able to reach it. To show she would be able, she reached for it, but did not touch it.

“Okay, that looks good. We need to wait a little while, so that Linda looks a little drier before her escape from the cabin as in the real thing it was several hours.” Cat told them.

Diana had brought in the coat and covered Linda up again. That helped her dry up a little quicker and about 15 minutes later Cat thought that she looked good enough for the scene. Diana took the coat, walked behind the crew so she was out of the picture, while Jim sat down where he sat before. He started to snore, as if he was asleep.

“Action.” Cat called out.

The camera started rolling again, moving from the wide shot showing both Jim and Linda to just Linda, who was trying to get the rope around her ankles undone. It took a little more effort than she had expected, mostly because her fingers were still cold. She got frustrated but told herself to calm down and try again. After two more tries she finally managed to get the knot undone. As silently as she could she headed to the door, the camera following her. The door opened with a slight squeak, causing Linda to stop and see if Jim was waking up, but he kept snoring and she slowly opened the door wide enough for her to slip through.

“Good job people.” Cat said. “That was excellent. Let’s do the last scene we need, so we can get Linda into a warm building.”

The last scene was Linda running away as fast as she could from the old cabin. Once the camera was set up, Linda started to run down the hill, with the camera right behind her. She made it quite a distance down the hill before she slipped and fell, rolling in the fresh snow. She crawled up and ran further down the hill, soaked from the snow on the ground. Jonathan widened his lens angle and stopped running after her, while Linda disappeared into the woods.

“Cut.” Cat yelled, mostly to let Linda know she was far enough away.

Linda stopped running and leaned against a tree, catching her breath, as running with a wash cloth in your mouth and tape around your head is not the easiest thing to do. Jim came running up with the coat and wrapped it around her. To her surprise he lifted her up and carried her up the hill to the large house. The camera crew was already in the warm kitchen when he walked in with her.

“Before we untie her, let’s review what we have to see if we need to redo anything.” Cat said to Jim.

It took about 20 minutes before Cat confirmed that they had everything they needed. All this time, Linda was sitting on one of the kitchen chairs, bound and gagged, while the film crew was doing their work. She figured she looked like a mess, but she had seen how Robert had looked at her when Jim had carried her in. Her natural blond hair in a mess, wet clothing from the snow, tape wrapped tightly around her face and most of her upper body, long legs white from being out in the cold. She could tell he enjoyed the sight. Robert smiled at her before heading up to their room running a bath for her. The bath was something she looked forwards to as she was still cold, dirty from running around and hurting from the falls. But at least she was inside where it was warm.

“Looks like we have everything we need.” Cat said, while she grabbed a pair of scissors from the kitchen and walked to Linda.

Carefully she cut away the tape that held Linda prisoner.

“Geez, he did not want you to escape.” She sighed, trying to cut the tightly wrapped tape, without hurting Linda.

“You told us you wanted it to look real. We just followed the descriptions in the case file.” Diana replied.

Linda could not answer, as Cat had started with the tape around her upper body and not with the gag.

“That is a lot of tape.” Cat said as she diligently worked on releasing Linda. It took some time to cut all the tape away, but finally Linda was free.

“Oops sorry.” Cat apologized, noticing that she had not removed the gag yet.

Very carefully she cut the tape. It took some more effort and a few squeals from Linda before the tape was removed from her hair.

“Now I need that bath, and my glass of wine.” Linda said after swallowing a couple of times to get moisture back into her mouth.

She ran upstairs. Jim, Robert and Diana were playing host to the CBS crew, but she figured after being tied for 3 hours, running around in the snow and being treated roughly, that she deserved the bath. Quickly she undressed, got into the bath, sighing softly while enjoying the warmth of the bath.

“This I like.” She said, taking a sip of her wine and closing her eyes, enjoying the heat.
Last edited by slackywacky 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

The idea for this chapter was very good - and you wrote it beautifully. Nicely done! As always ;) And very imaginative: I felt the cold, while reading ;)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

I couldn’t agree more, what a great idea, what a fantastic tale, simply brilliant already waiting for the next part to arrive :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Discoveries

“What do you mean we can’t leave tomorrow?” Cat asked, while sitting near the fireplace.

It was just past ten in the evening and everybody, except for Wendy who had left earlier that day as she had to work and Linda who was enjoying her bath, was sitting around the fire, enjoying drinks and food.

“With the snow coming down as it does now, there is no way we can get through. I know you planned on heading back to town tomorrow and catch your plane tomorrow evening, but it won’t work. Not with this weather.” Jim said.

The snow was coming down hard. It had started just after they finished filming and according to the weather forecast would last till tomorrow evening.

“I’ll make some phone calls.” Cat said, separating from the group to not bother them with the calls.

“The materials look good.” Jonathan said. “We can definitely work with this.”

Jim had seen the material and was impressed by Jonathan’s artistic talents. It was not just a straight forward documentary shoot, but he had applied his artistic talents where he could, and it had made the scenes much better. And it had not been easy to shoot in the darkness, but the camera was very light sensitive, and the little light that had been available had given the scenes a moody look.

“You did great work.” Robert complimented him.

“It is a joint effort.” He answered. “Cat is a good director and Daphne knows how to capture the sound. I enjoy working with them. We have been working together for almost 3 years now.”

“I was almost going to ask you to do some work for us.” Jim said.

“You mean filming a bondage model? Can’t say I have ever done that, not counting what we did today, which is not really a bondage session anyway.”

“You might as well, if you want.” Cat said, joining the group again. “I rebooked our flights, but it is not till 3 days from now. Everything is booked full, due to the winter storm.”

“I am not surprised.” Diana said.

“We’ll be going to town day after tomorrow, the roads should be clear by then, and we’ll get you a hotel room for the last night. Until then you are our guests. We have plenty of food and drink.” Jim added.

“Good thing we are all single.” Daphne added. “No families waiting for us.”

“My dog sitter will be happy with the extra money.” Cat said.

Diana had to giggle.

“You are named Cat and you have a dog? Now that is funny.”

Cat laughed along with the others.

“Not the first time I hear that one.”

“I am sorry, I could not resist.”

“No need to apologize, I laugh about it just as much. Maybe I should tell you the name of my dog?”

“Go on…” Diana said, waiting for Cat to explain.

“His name is Moose. He is a Great Dane.”

She found a picture on her phone and showed them. Everybody grinned.

“What is it like to be a bondage model?” Daphne asked.

Diana told her story, as she had done often before. The CBS crew listened with interest and occasionally asked questions, which Diana answered as truthfully as she could.

“Which position, if any, do you dislike most?” Cat asked.

“Strappado’s, because of the strain on your legs.” Diana said.

“What is a strappado?” Daphne asked.

“Your hands are pulled up behind you and you have to bend forward. It is not an easy position when done severe. You want to try it?” Diana asked.

“Now?”

Diana had noticed how Daphne paid attention when she was talking about being a model.

“You got anything better to do?”

“Other than drinking wine, not really.” Daphne giggled.

Diana got up and grabbed some rope out of a box in the corner near the computers.

“If you come here, I’ll show you.”

Daphne, 23 years old with short dark blond hair and green eyes, was not very tall, she was smaller than Wendy, but had more curves. She was Canadian, with Belgian grandparents and she was not a classic beauty, but not bad looking either. Men might not have turned their head for her, but she was well proportioned in all the right places. Linda and she had been talking a few times during the day, but the others were not aware of that and Linda was upstairs, but she really wanted to try some bondage.

“Can I wear this?” She asked Diana, pointing at her outfit.

“Nothing wrong with jeans and a t-shirt and sneakers, but if you want you can go to the guest house and change into something else.” Diana said, but Daphne declined.

“This will do, I agree.” She said.

The others watched with interest as Diana tied Daphne’s hands behind her back, palm to palm. Explaining Daphne what she was doing. She tied a longer rope to the wrist bonds and looped it through one of the many hooks strategically placed around the building right under the balcony where the bedrooms were.

“Hmm, that is pretty snug.” Daphne said, discovering that she could not get her hands out of the rope.

Diana started to slowly pull and soon Daphne had to bend forward as her wrists kept rising higher and higher. When Daphne was bend 90 degrees at the waist, Diana stopped and tied the rope off.

“I can feel what you mean.” Daphne said. “You feel it in your legs.”

“And this is a very mild one.” Jim said, grabbing another rope and walking to Diana, who was still standing with Daphne.

He tied Diana’s hands, which she voluntarily moved behind her back, in the same way as Daphne’s, added another rope just like Diana had done and looped it through another hook under the balcony. He started pulling, but pulled Diana’s wrists higher than Daphne’s.

“Wow, that looks painful.” Cat said. “As if your arms will pop-out of their sockets.

“It is, and they can.” Diana answered. “If you are not used to it or have not enough movement in your shoulders, but I am flexible, so I can do this. Not that I want to spend hours in this position, it gets painful after a while. Most of our sessions last an hour or less, but we do longer sessions or, like so often, we don’t get a say and just must wait till the boys release us.”

“We can make it more interesting.” Robert said, walking up to Diana with some more rope.

Expertly he tied her legs together at ankles and just above the knees, then added a rope to her elbows, pulling them together, before adding a crotch rope, making sure it was carefully placed where it did most good. Having her legs tied made the position harder, as it was more difficult to maintain balance.

“See, this is what happens when the boys start to play.”

“I feel left out.” Daphne giggled, while looking at Diana.

“Are you sure?” Jim asked.

She nodded. Jim grabbed another rope, tied Daphne’s ankles together, and then stepped away.

“No, not like that.” Daphne said. “All the way like Diana, please.”

Jim shrugged and grabbed some more rope. Daphne did not seem to be phased by being tied up in front of her coworkers. Jim tied the rope above her knees, followed by the rope around her elbows. He pulled slowly, not sure how much she could handle, but she kept saying to him she was fine, and he ended up pulling them so close together, they were touching.

“Are you sure you are okay?” Cat asked, looking worried again as he had done when Linda was tied for the documentary.

“I am fine. I can deal with this a while longer.” Daphne replied.

Jonathan got up and grabbed his camera.

“Do you mind if I film this?” He asked both women. “Strictly for your own enjoyment.”

Both Diana and Daphne said they were fine with him filming, so he began to move around them, filming them from all angles. Jim and Robert stood back, enjoying the scene. Cat got up too and walked over to the two women.

“I think something is missing.” She said.

“Can you pull my arms up a little more?” Daphne asked her. “I want to feel what that is like.”

Cat obliged and undid the knot, pulled the rope a decent amount tighter, which forced Daphne to almost stand on her toes, and tied it off with a knot again.

“Oh gee, that is definitely more intense.” Daphne said.

“You are still missing something.” Diana said to Daphne, looking at the scene that was happening in the living room up-side-down, as her head was hanging towards the floor, as was Daphne’s.

Jim approached and tied a snug crotch rope on Daphne, who did not protest. Jonathan was filming the whole scene.

“You want to make it complete?” Robert asked Diana.

“Might as well.” She said.

“There is more?” Cat asked.

From the box in the corner he grabbed a blindfold and a gag. Diana willingly opened her mouth and he pushed the tong depressor of the panel gag into her mouth, buckling it tight at the nape of her neck. He applied the blindfold, a simple sleep mask, over her eyes.

“Me too!” Daphne said, as she wanted to be as tough as Diana.

“Your wish is my command.” Robert said, using a similar gag on Daphne.

The blindfold was a real one, not just a sleep mask. Both women were using the ropes that pulled their wrists up as a way of relaxing their muscles. Daphne had started drooling from her gag, but did not seem to care. She was testing her bondage, moving around as much as she could, which was not much in the position she was in. Diana just stood silently. It was not her first rodeo and she knew that she would be released soon.

“Great footage.” Jonathan said, still filming. “I did not know you were this kinky.”

The three of them had become good friends working together, but it was clear that they did not know all secret desires of the group.

“Hmmmppppppffffff”, Daphne replied.

Robert had started to release Diana from the strappado position and began to undo the ropes holding her prisoner. Once her hands were untied, she removed the gag and blindfold herself, while Robert untied the ropes from Diana’s legs.

“Should we release Daphne too?” Cat asked, but Daphne shook her head.

“Okay, as you wish.” She said, settling down on the couch again, drinking wine.

Jonathan showed the footage he had shot. It was clear to Jim that he was an expert operator. The angles were nice, even when the scene was shot in a living room.

“I like that camera.” Robert said.

“Me too.” Jonathan replied. “If only it was not 40,000 dollars.”

“Yeah, I think we just keep using what we have,” Jim said.

“Well, it has been an evening full of discoveries, but I am heading to the guest house.” Cat said.

“I’ll be following you.” Jonathan added.

“Who is releasing Daphne?” Diana asked.

Robert walked over to Daphne and untied the rope that held her hands pulled up. She sighed a little when she could stand normal again, still tightly tied. He started on the buckle for the blindfold, but Daphne shook her head.

“You want to stay tied longer?” He asked her, and she nodded.

Cat and Jonathan had picked up all their gear and coats and were waiting at the door.

“We can take her to the guesthouse.” Cat said.

“I’ll carry her.” Robert said, picking up the small tightly bound female and easily carrying her towards the door.

“Hold on.” Jim said, walking over to him.

He undid the gag buckle and pulled the gag out of Daphne’s mouth, even though she protested mildly.

“Just want to make sure you know what you are doing.” He said.

“I know what I am doing, Jim, but thank you for asking. Keep me tied up for as long as you guys want, I give you permission to do so, Cat and Jonathan can be my witnesses. I think I have to do some soul searching on why I feel like this, but I am content being a prisoner for now.”

“The things we discovered tonight.” Diana said smilingly.

“Now gag me you bastard.” Daphne commanded and Jim happily obliged, pushing the gag back into her mouth.

Jim tightened the straps and after that Robert joined Cat and Jonathan in the walk over to the guesthouse.

“I have an extra bed in my room.” Cat said. “You can leave her there. I don’t want her to be alone while bound and gagged.”

“Sounds good. We do have a monitoring system that we use for these things, but the spare bed sounds fine to me.” Robert said while they entered the guest house.

Cat opened the door to her room, removed a suite case from the second bed in the room and looked on as Robert put Daphne on the bed.

“Maybe we should tie her down a bit.” Cat said.

Robert agreed and got some rope from a storage area in the guest house where they stored some of their equipment. Then he went to work on the already tightly tied female and soon she was more helpless than she had ever been before and enjoyed every moment of it.

“I’ll see you guys in the morning.” He said, before leaving the room.

Before Cat was undressed, Daphne was asleep. Cat looked at the tightly tied female on the other bed, took a few photos with her phone so she could show Daphne what she looked like. She sighed, climbed into bed and turned the light off.

“I wonder what you feel like tomorrow.” She thought before closing her eyes.

Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Whooow this is yet another great update thanks for your continued creativity and imagination I find myself already wondering what happens the next :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I have to agree with @Ban[mention]Bandit666[/mention] on this. I like the way, your dialogues are written, the playful banter - and the interactions between the characters! Daphne searching her soul .... - I guess, she found something 😊😊
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Darkness

Daphne woke up and felt lost. She had no idea where she was, she tried to move around but something prevented her from moving, she tried to talk and found her mouth was filled with something that pressed her tongue down and kept her from talking and she tried to look around and realized she was blindfolded. Realizing she was tied, she fought her restrains wildly, but nothing seems to happen. Then slowly memories flooded back into focus, she remembered Diana tying her in the strappado, Robert releasing her and carrying her to the guest house, but after that it was kind of blurry, the amount of alcohol consumed after the shoot might have been part of the reason she did not remember everything that happened after they got to the guest house. Being blindfolded did not help at the time. She had felt the cold from being outside, so she figured she was in the guesthouse, but had no idea in which room, if any. She could have been in the abandoned building they had used for the documentary, except for the fact that was not cold and there had been no heating in that building.

“Hmmmppppppffffff.” She tried calling out, but there was no reaction.

She had no idea what time it was. It felt like she was still dressed in her jeans and t-shirt. Somehow, she had lost her sneakers. Her bladder was telling her some time had passed, but luckily for her, she did not have the need to go the bathroom yet, which was a good thing, as she was expertly restrained. Slowly she calmed down and started to investigate her situation. It felt like she was lying on a bed, as the material she was lying on was soft, but firm, like a mattress. She was lying on her right side and she could not move in any direction.

“I need to see if I can get out of this.” She thought to herself.

At least she could move her fingers, so she tried to feel around. She found what felt like ropes, tightly tied around her wrists, but her probing fingers could find no knots. She tried to move her wrists, but they stayed stuck, pulled away from her body, but unable to move. There was a little side to side movement possible, which was up and down compared to the mattress, as she was lying on her side, but it was not much. Her fingers found ropes leading away from her wrists to what she figured were the sides of the bed, keeping her wrists locked in position. No matter what she tried, she could not get her wrists closer to her body. At least she could wriggle her fingers, but without anything to hold on to, it didn’t help her much.

“I wish I was as flexible as Diana.” She thought when she focused on her elbows.

Her elbows were still tight together and she could tell they had been like that for some time, as her shoulders were getting a little sore from the strained position. Daphne was not used to have them tied behind her back, she was not used to being tied up at all. She had dreams about being restrained, being helpless, and seeing damsels in distress always gave her butterflies in her stomach, but other than a few games at a young age, she had never experienced how it felt to be helpless, until now. The strappado had not been too taxing, it had not lasted very long, and even her current predicament was doable, lying on the bed, but it was a new experience for sure. It felt like her elbows also had ropes attached to them that pulled her to different sides of the bed. The ropes went in several directions, opposing each other and forcing her to stay where she was. In frustration she fought her bonds again.

“Hmmmppppppffffff.” She tried again, but there was still no reaction.

She was not sure if it was light or not, as the blindfold did an excellent job of keeping her in the dark. The material was soft and only placed some light pressure on her eyes to force her to keep them closed. Multiple times she had tried to move her hands by instinct towards her head to remove the blindfold, before her mind reminded her that her hands were tied behind her back. It was almost an involuntary movement, she wanted so much to get rid of the blindfold, so that she could see again. She cursed herself when the same thing happened again, and her hands wanted to take the blindfold off.

“I hate this blindfold.” Daphne thought while getting a little frustrated with the situation.

Getting out of the ropes would be nice, and she screamed in her gag to attract attention, but the leather gag in her mouth was big and kept her tongue depressed, making it hard to make any coherent sounds. The panel covered her mouth and it was buckled tight enough to not allow her to push it out. Until somebody took it out, she would not be making any intelligent sounds. Another scream emerged, but nobody reacted, so she figured either she was alone, or somebody was watching her and just did not react. The helplessness bought the butterflies back that she always experienced when seeing DID scenes on TV, but this was more powerful, as she was the one being helpless and unable to do anything. Not that she was afraid somebody would do anything to her, like they had recorded for the documentary, but she had no idea when she would be released, she had no idea if somebody was watching and that made the helpless feeling all the stronger.

“Hmmmppppppffffff.” She tried again, but just as the last times, there was no reaction to her cries.

Pressure in her ears told her that earplugs had been inserted, which also explained the fact that she could not hear any sounds. She knew from being a sound technician that earplugs did not block all sounds, just reduced it, so if she was not hearing anything that either meant there were no sounds, or the sounds were low volume. She grunted in her gag in frustration again. Would they really keep her tied all night long, assuming it was still night, she was wondering?

“Get me out of here.” She said in the gag, but it sounded nothing like it for real.

Her discovery tour of how she was tied now focused on her upper body. She felt ropes above and below her breasts, and again she could tell from the little movement she had that these ropes also had been anchored to the bed. She could move a little as it felt like ropes had been tied to the ropes around her upper body at the middle of her back and between her breasts, allowing her a little movement, but nothing serious. A familiar rope was still around her waist and ran between her legs. Daphne was surprised to discover that it felt like her crotch rope was tied to her wrists, because when she pulled on her wrists rope, the crotch rope got a little tighter. Not much, just a little. As with her upper body, a rope was connected from the rope around her waist at the front to the bed she was on. The one running from her waist at her back was connected to her wrists, but she still had not found any knots.

“Hmmmppppppffffff?”

Not expecting any answers, she was not very disappointed when nothing happened after calling out again. She kind off expected it by now. Daphne focused on her legs, but that turned out to be a similar situation as to her arms. Her legs were tied at ankles and knees, but again she could tell ropes led to the sides of the bed, making it hard to move her legs. She could wriggle her toes and move her feet up and down, but her ankles and knees were tied down to the bed. Her ankles had several wraps of rope around them, not cutting off circulation, indicating that who had tied her knew what he was doing, which did not surprise her. With her knees in a similar situation, several wraps around her legs just above her knees, she could not move them or had even the smallest chance of breaking free. Frustrated not being able to get loose, she sighed and tried to relax. Her mind was however working overtime, creating this wild fantasy of her being kidnapped by slavers and she was on her way to the Middle East to be sold as a slave to an Arabian prince who would make her part of his harem.

“Are you okay?”

Daphne was so focused on her fantasy, she did not even hear the voice asking the question. Only after somebody put a hand on her shoulder, she suddenly remembered where she was and what situation she was in.

“Hmmmppppppffffff.” She tried to say something, but the gag worked well.

“I am just checking up on you.”

She recognized the voice as that of Cat.

“Hmmmppppppffffff, hmmmppppppffffffffff, hmmmpppppppppffffff, hmmmmmppppppffffff.” She grunted, frustrated she could not get something intelligent out of her mouth.

“Calm down. Just checking to see how you are doing. You are on the spare bed in my room, as we figured we better not leave you alone all tied up.”

“Hmmmppppppffffff, hmmmppppppffffffffff, hmmmpppppppppffffff, hmmmmmppppppffffff.” She tried again, indicating that she would like to have the gag removed.

Cat did not react to her unintelligent noises.

“Don’t think I am letting you out. You have only been tied up for a few hours and you told us to keep you prisoner for as long as we wanted."

A dreaded feeling came over Daphne. She remembered saying that, but she had not expected to be tied for more than an hour and she clearly had been tied for much longer. She wanted out.

“I am not telling you how long you have been tied. Diana told me the uncertainty is part of the psychological part of being in bondage. Just know that you will be spending some more time on this bed, before we change your bondage.”

“Change my bondage?” Daphne thought, suddenly dreading what she heard.

She did not want them to change her bondage, she wanted them to let her go. Remove the blindfold, get that gag out of her mouth and remove those ropes, that is what she wanted. She shook her head wildly and fought her bonds.

“Fight as much as you want, Robert did a good job, you will not get out until we let you go.”

Frustrated Daphne tried to get out, but the result was the same, she stayed tied up on the bed.

“Here, I have a present for you.”

Daphne wondered what Cat meant, until she felt a vibrator being pushed between her crotch rope and her skin. She moaned in surprise. This was clearly not what she expected. Yes, they had been working together for 3 years, but she had not expected this from Cat, who was always so proper. Cat was almost 10 years older than her, an average 30-year-old with black shoulder length hair and grey eyes. Daphne knew she was dating occasionally, but she had not expected for her to be like this. Sometimes people surprise you.

“Hmmmppppppffffff.”

The vibrator was set to a variable speed program, and being placed where it was, made the rope running through her crotch vibrate, stimulating her clitoris. It did not take long before Daphne felt her body responding. The tight ropes, the helplessness of the situation, the vibrations, it all pushed her over the threshold and she exploded into one of the most powerful orgasms she ever had. Her whole body tensed up and if she had not been tied down tightly, she would have trashed around on the bed, but the ropes kept her in place.

“Ooh, you are enjoying that.” Cat said.

The tightly tied figure on the bed did not hear it, she was still on a high and heading towards another orgasm due to the relentless buzzing of the vibrator. It did not take long before the scene repeated itself and she exploded again.

“Hmmmppppppffffff.”

The sound had taken on a different tone. Gone was the frustrated request for release and it had been replaced by the more intense sound of another orgasm. Daphne again trashed in the ropes that kept her to the bed, which meant she hardly did move, and she did not notice Cat removing the vibrator, as Daphne was still recovering from the powerful orgasms she had experienced.

“I think that is enough for now.” Cat said.

All Daphne could do was lying on the bed, breathing heavily and slowly coming down from the high the vibrator had brought her to. Softly she moaned in the gag, wanting to have the vibrator back. She had never experienced orgasms like that and she wanted more.

“Hmmmppppppffffff, hmmmppppppffffffffff.” She meekly tried.

As nothing happened, she figured Cat was not giving in to her request, assuming she understood what Daphne wanted.

“I know you want more, but for now you can just stay here a little longer. Maybe if you are a good girl, I will give you the vibrator back a little later. For now, you are staying put.”

“Hmmmppppppffffff.” Daphne replied.

“I am going over to the main house for a while. You will be on your own. A baby monitor is installed in this room, so we can monitor how you are doing, but you will be alone. At least most of the time.”

Drained from the experience, Daphne could not react. She was worn out. It did not even register that Cat left the room and closed the door behind her, leaving the young women helplessly on the bed all alone, with no way out. Daphne could only wait for things to come.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That was intense, to say the least. The way you described Daphnes Feelings, when she woke up? Very graphic!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

I try to keep my readers entertained 😉

Vielen dank.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

slackywacky wrote: 4 years ago I try to keep my readers entertained 😉

Vielen dank.
Sehr gerne! Your story is most entertaining indeed chapter for chapter!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Mastering change

Robert had prepared brunch, as most of them had slept in, nobody had been up when he came out of bed at 9 am, which was late for him. Working as a security guard had messed up his sleeping hours. He had just finished the eggs when Jim came down. The snow had been coming down all night and several inches of fresh snow were on the ground. At least the snow had stopped, and the sun had come out, which made everything outside brilliantly white. After eating a good breakfast Jim had taken the tractor, an old John Deere, with a snowplow attached, and had begun to clear the road to the cabin. Diana and Cat had shown up next and had come in at almost the same time, one from outside, the other from upstairs. Cat wore a white blouse and green knee length skirt with Nike sneakers, her hair hanging loose around her face.

“How is Daphne doing?” Diana asked Cat.

“As helpless as she was 8 hours ago, except a little more frustrated, although I suspect adding the vibrator took her mind of lying there helpless on the bed. Robert did a great job of restraining her. I know she can hardly move, as I noticed when she enjoyed an orgasm.”

Robert looked up when Cat mentioned the orgasm. It was not something that was discussed often at the breakfast table and he had to grin.

“We have interesting discussions today, I noticed.” He said.

Cat grinned.

“I am sorry if we hurt your innocent ears.” Diana said with a big grin.

“Who has innocent ears?” Linda asked while walking down from the balcony where the bedrooms were, dressed in white jeans and dark blue t-shirt.

“Robert was commenting the fact we were discussing orgasms.” Diana answered her.

“Yeah right, that’s a word he never uses.” Linda added.

Robert turned slightly red. He walked back into the kitchen to make a fresh pot of coffee, as he knew he could not win an argument with the three women.

“Daphne still tied?” Linda asked, settling at the breakfast table.

Cat nodded.

“Robert told me about all that happened last night. I think she is brave to come out like she did, but if I would do something like that, I would do it with these guys too.” Linda added. “I trust them completely.”

“You did do it with us.” Diana reminded her.

“As if I can forget.”

Linda told Cat about how she started working as a bondage model only a few month ago, delivering a Fedex package and ending up being a tightly wrapped up package.

“What are you going to do with Daphne?” Diana asked Cat.

“Why are you looking at me?” She asked.

“Because I saw how you behaved. Daphne might be a sub, but you have domination tendencies. You were enjoying her helplessness and making her bondage tighter seemed to come natural to you. And I think it comes with the job as a film director, you are always taking the lead and are in control.”

“Maybe, I am not sure.”

“I saw it too.” Robert said when he walked in with the fresh coffee. “Maybe we should dress you up and see what it feels like?”

“Dress me up?” Cat asked.

“Come on. I’ll think I know what you need.” Diana said, getting up and signaling Cat to follow her.

They left the room together, leaving only Linda and Robert at the breakfast table. Jim was still outside clearing the snow.

“Slept well, my lady?” Robert asked Linda, giving her a long kiss.

“At least I was not tied to a bed.”

“All you had to do was ask.” He replied.

Both grinned and looked up when the outside door opened, and Jonathan walked in. He took his winter gear off and joined them at the big table.

“Good afternoon.” Linda said jokingly.

“I did not sleep that long.” He said with played annoyance.

“The sun has been up for some time.” Robert said.

“It is the mountain air. It makes you sleep better. Where is everybody?”

“Jim is cleaning the driveway; Daphne is still in bed and Diana and Cat walked out about ten minutes ago. Something about dressing up.” Robert said.

Jonathan looked uncertain what to do with that last bit of info, but when Diana and Cat walked back into the room his eyes got big. Diana was still in a loose hanging blouse, colorful stockings and her slippers with her hair up in a loose ponytail, but Cat was now dressed in a black latex catsuit and knee-high boots and a wide red belt around her waist. The material was shiny and skintight and showed of all her female curves. Her large breasts were only just contained in the tight material and she showed a lot of cleavage. Her hair was also done up in a ponytail, but a tighter version of the one Diana was sporting. She held a riding whip in her hands.

“Wow.” Jonathan said, looking at his coworker.

“You look great.” Linda said, looking at the 33-year-old who seemed not too confident yet.

“She’s adjusting to the idea.” Diana remarked seeing how Cat was standing in the room.

“Hush.” Cat ordered her, taking control, and Diana silently took a submissive stance, looking at the floor in front of her, her legs slightly apart.

“Yes mistress.” She said, playing along.

“And you, make me some coffee.” She ordered Robert, who poured her a cup.

Jonathan looked a little lost. Last night he learned he had a kinky sound technician as a coworker and now he found out that he had a dominatrix as another coworker.

“What are you looking at?” Cat asked him sternly.

“Sorry mistress, I am just a lonely camera man, please forgive me.” He said with a grin on his face.

“Being dressed like this sure helps playing the role.” Cat said. “But getting really into that role will take a little longer I think.”

“Just a matter of time.” Robert said, while handing her the cup of coffee he poured for her.

“I’ll just stick to my camera.” Jonathan said.

“We are going to change Daphne’s bondage. You might want to film that.” Cat said.

“She is still tied up?” He asked.

“Yep, and she is not getting out any time soon according to Mistress Cat, although I suspect we need to plan for a necessary stop to the bathroom for her.” Diana added, staying in the submissive role, making it easier for Cat to adjust to her dominating role.

While Jonathan got his camera, Diana and Cat walked to the door of the cabin.

“We will be moving her to the large barn.” Diana told Linda so that she could prepare the place.

With the sun out and no wind, the temperature outside was not too bad for walking outside without winter gear, if you did not spend hours outside. Diana and Jonathan had put on a coat, but Cat just walked outside in the black latex. Linda, who also had put on a coat, headed off to the large barn to turn the heating up. Cat, Diana and Jonathan all walked to the guesthouse. Diana had told Cat what to do when they got to Daphne.

“Wake up slave.” Cat said loud enough for Daphne to hear even with earplugs in her ears.

Daphne reacted a little, but her bondage kept her tightly in place. Diana and Cat worked to release the ropes that held the young woman in place. She had been tightly bound for over 12 hours now, even if Daphne herself did not know that. When she felt hands undoing the ropes, her hopes of getting released went up, but when she noticed that nobody was untying the ropes around her wrists and elbows, she cried in frustration. Her shoulders were hurting, and her arms were numb, her mouth was dry, and she really wanted out of her bondage. Plus, she needed a bathroom break desperately.

“Hhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmpffff.”

“Be quiet slave.” Cat said, slapping Daphne’s butt with the rider’s whip, a little harder than she intended.

“Aaarrggghhh.” Daphne cried out.

“Speak only when spoken too.” Cat warned the helpless woman.

Daphne grunted in her gag and just let things happen as she was not sure what had happened. It was Cat’s voice, but she had never seen her coworker behave like what she just did. And since she was still tied at hands, elbows, knees and ankles, still tightly gagged, earplugged and blindfolded, the best course of action she figured was to see what was going to happen.

“Come on slave.”

A leash was attached around her neck, the blindfold was removed, and Daphne was being pulled forward. It took a little getting used to the light after being blindfolded for that long. She almost fell as her muscles needed to remember how to work, before she started making small hopping steps, trying to keep her balance. With big eyes she looked at the woman pulling her forward, forcing her to hop behind her. The transformation had come quickly once Cat started to untie Daphne. Now that she was pulling the helpless woman along, she was playing the role of dominatrix without much effort. While hopping behind the latex clad woman, Daphne wondered what had happened during her time tied down to the bed. Cat in the meantime had to agree with Diana that she had latent tendencies for being in a domination role.

“Bathroom, mistress.” Diana reminded Cat.

“You can untie her legs, but I want them tied again when she is done.” Cat warned her.

“Yes mistress.” Diana said, playing her submissive role.

Daphne looked surprised at the tall woman who had been their host and now seem to play a submissive role. She did not even pay attention to Jonathan, who was running around with his camera, she was so used to have him around her, even when the scene was a little different from usual work conditions. With help from Diana she hopped to the bathroom, where Diana untied the ropes around her ankles and knees, before pulling her pants down and allowing Daphne to do what she needed to do. Daphne felt embarrassed having to have another woman help her do something basic as going to the bathroom, but it did not seem to affect Diana. When they got out of the bathroom Daphne’s legs were tied at knees and ankles again, as Diana had ignored her gagged pleas. Frustrated Daphne hopped towards Cat, being led by Diana.

“I’ll take that.” Cat said, taking the leash from Diana.

She pulled the bound women, who could only hop as fast as she could to keep up, out the door into the snow. It was slow going as Daphne could only make small hops, so occasionally Cat used the whip to smack her butt to tell her slave she was not fast enough. Jonathan had been filming the whole scene, but did not get involved. This was something both women needed to sort out, but that did not stop him from recording the event.

“Hmmmmmppppppffffff.”

Cat ignored the pleas and kept pulling the woman to the large shed. Linda had turned the heating up and the lights on. When Daphne finally hopped into the building, Linda stood to the side, using the same submissive posture that Diana had used, looking at the ground, avoiding eye contact, her legs slightly apart.

“In here.” Cat told her slave, after looking around in the building she had never been in before, pulling her into one of the cells.

When Daphne hopped into the cell, with straw on the ground, she sighed in relief. The trip from the guesthouse to here had been difficult and it had worn her out. She did not even care anymore about what they did to her, she just wanted to rest. Unfortunately, Cat was not done yet.

“Hogtie her.” She ordered Diana.

Linda helped Daphne to the ground. When Diana walked up to Daphne with more rope, the bound woman just shook her head, but was ignored by Diana.

“Tighter.” Cat ordered, seeing that Diana did not tie Daphne too tight.

After redoing the hogtie, Cat was satisfied, and Daphne could touch her feet with her hands. At first Diana had tried to give the tied-up female a bit of relief by making it a loose hogtie, but Cat had obviously other plans.

“Blindfold.”

Diana applied the blindfold, that had been on Daphne before, blocking out all light. Too exhausted to care, Daphne just lay on the ground.

“You will stay here for a while.” Cat told her prisoner. “We’ll be back later to change your bondage.”

That last line got a small reaction from Daphne, but hogtied, gagged and blindfolded there was not much she could do. She heard the cell door close and then it became quiet again. She did not even try to escape, she was long past that point. Now it was just enduring what was done to her. And even with everything that was happening, there was a piece of her that was enjoying every moment. Being alone and tightly bound, her mind had nothing better to do than making up fantasies and it was not long before she had another orgasm.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Twice the fun

It had taken Jim some time to reach the end of his driveway, it was several miles long, and clearing the snow took a while. When he was almost at the gate, he noticed a green Ford F150 coming up to the gate from the road. He recognized Wendy’s work truck. He was kind of surprised to see the truck as she hardly ever brought it out, most of the time she used his old GMC Jimmy. Wendy waved at him and waited for the tractor to reach the gate area.

“Hi Jim, nice day isn’t it?”

“It sure is. Noticed you came in the truck.” He said.

“I put the Jimmy in the ditch when I went home. Luckily not far from my place, but they could not get it out till today, so I had to take the truck. Rather told you in person than over the phone. No serious damage, more just embarrassment on my side.”

“I bet.” He grinned. “It is an old car, so no worries. Head up to the house, I’ll be right behind you. The others should be awake by now.”

“Sounds good.”

Wendy got back into the truck and drove past the tractor, heading up the road to the main house. Jim cleared the last snow on the access road and followed her, although much slower. When he reached the main cabin, the Ranger truck had been parked and Wendy was nowhere to be seen. He parked the tractor under the cover he had created some years ago, next to the large barn. Just as he started walking to the main house, the door of the barn opened, and Linda, Diana, Jonathan and Cat walked out. They were laughing about something. Seeing Cat dressed as a dominatrix had him stop dead in his track.

“I think I missed some things.” He stated, while inspecting the woman in the tight latex suit. “You look like you have been playing that role for years.”

“Thank you, Jim. Diana was right when she said I had dominating tendencies. It just needed some channeling. Similar to Daphne’s submissive streak, I needed that little push, Diana provided that and Daphne, unfortunately for her, is at the receiving end."

“What is going on in the barn?” He asked.

Diana told him what had happened while they walked to the main house.

“I see Wendy is here.” Linda said, seeing the F150, which she recognized, parked in the yard.

“Yeah, she put the Jimmy in the ditch, so she had to take the truck.”

“Oh my.” Diana said. “And you are letting that go?”

“It is an old truck.” He said.

“I still think you, or actually Cat, should punish her.” Diana said, telling them what she thought they should do.

“I can do that.” Cat said, even though she had never met Wendy, as Wendy had left before Jim had brought the crew to the house.

“Let me get in first, I need a new powerpack for the camera.” Jonathan said, walking a little faster so that he had time to get what he needed.

The others stalled a little, before heading to the door of the main building. Diana opened the door and walked in, closely followed by Linda and Jim. Robert and Wendy were sitting at the table. Most of the food had been removed, but fresh coffee was standing on the table.

“Hi guys.” Wendy said, seeing her friends come in.

They joined them at the table. Cat entered the room too, but Wendy was sitting with her back to the door, so she did not see her come in. Robert did see her, and his expression caught Wendy’s attention and she turned around.

“Who is this woman I hear destroyed a car?” Cat said sharply, getting Wendy’s full attention.

“Euhh.”

It was all that Wendy could say when she spotted the unfamiliar woman in the dominatrix clothing and the stern look on her face.

“Stand up for your mistress.” Cat ordered Wendy, who looked slightly puzzled at the others.

Seeing the smiles on the faces of Diana, Linda and Jim and seeing a cameraman she did not recognize filming everything, Wendy decided to play along. She stood up, but instead of a submissive stance, she looked a little defiantly at Cat.

“People who damage things should be punished.” Cat told Wendy.

“But I did…” Wendy began.

“Did I give you permission to talk?” Cat said, playing with the riding whip in her hands.

Surprised by her own reaction, Wendy stopped talking and waited for instructions. The woman, Wendy did not know her name yet, had an air of power over her. Wendy was not very tall, much like Daphne, and when Cat stood in front of her, she had to look up.

“Strip.” Cat sternly told Wendy, who looked surprised but after spending years with Jim and Diana, was used to some weird situations.

Slowly she began to strip to her underwear. She handed her cloth to Linda who stepped closer. Not being shy, Wendy stood straight and waited for things to come.

“All of it.”

The command from Cat surprised Wendy a little, as she did not know the woman, but it would not be the first time she was naked in front of people, so her underwear was next to go.

“Tie her up, Diana. Nice and tight.”

“Yes mistress.” Diana said, assuming her role again.

Wendy had to laugh, which resulted in Cat pushing the leather end of the whip under Wendy’s chin.

“Did I give you permission to make sounds?” She asked the naked woman.

“No mistress.” Wendy answered quickly, as she did not want to get whacked with the riding whip.

Robert handed Diana several ropes from the storage corner and she started to tie Wendy’s hands together behind her back, palm to palm. Several wraps of the half inch rope went around the wrists, before Diana cinched the ropes, placing the knot out of reach of her prisoners fingers. Wendy did not really expect to escape any of Diana’s ties, so she did not even try. She just stood there, looking at Cat’s feet, silently waiting for things to come, having lost most of the defiance she showed a little earlier.

“Nice job. Her elbows next, make it nice and snug.”

“Yes mistress.”

Diana had a flashback to when they were in France and had met up with Brianna. It was one of the first times she had met a real dominatrix, but she saw a lot of how Brianna had behaved in what Cat was doing, even if Brianna had done it for years and Cat only for about an hour. Expertly she tied Wendy’s elbows together, making sure there were no pressure points caused by the ropes, as she suspected it might be a while before Wendy would be free again. All Wendy could do was adjust her stance. Having her elbows tied together forced her chest forward. It did not do much for her breasts, they were small and even having her elbows tied did not improve them, in contrast to Diana and Linda, who had larger breasts. Whenever their elbows were tied, their breasts stuck out even more.

“Mistress?” Wendy asked timidly

Jim and Robert were enjoying the scene from the large table, sipping coffee, while Linda assisted Diana with tying Wendy. Jonathan was circling the scene, trying to get the best angles.

“Yes?”

“What did I do wrong, mistress?”

“You crashed the car into the ditch.”

“But it is an old car and the owner did not mind. I will have the damage fixed, mistress.”

“It does not matter if it is old or not, you damaged something, you get punished.”

The thing was that Diana, when they were outside talking about what they should do to Wendy, had not said anything about what could happen after Wendy was tied, so Cat was kind of winging it.

“You will spend some time in the cell. You can keep my other slave company. But we’ll gag you first, you are asking too many useless questions.”

Wendy wondered who the other slave was, as Linda and Diana were both in the room. She was not surprised to be gagged, with Jim and Robert around it was a regular occurrence. Linda gave Diana a 1.5-inch ballgag and it took only a few seconds to stuff it in Wendy’s mouth and buckle it at the nape of her neck.

“Please tie her legs at knees and ankles, Diana.”

“Yes mistress.”

Wendy sighed a little as her legs were tied above and below her knees and at her ankles. Cat told Diana to redo the first rope, as it was not tight enough according to her, although Wendy did not agree, but she knew complaining about it probably would make her ordeal more severe, so she stayed quiet.

“Jim and Robert, please bring this slave to the barn and leave her in the same cell as Daphne. They can get to know each other for the rest of the day.”

Wendy looked up when she heard how long she was going to stay tied. She had a shift starting that evening, she did not really have time to be tied that long.

“Hmmmmmppppppffffff, hhhhmmmpppffff.” She tried to indicate she wanted to say something.

All that happened was that Cat smacked her butt with the whip.

“Slaves should not be heard.”

All that Wendy could do was look angry at Cat, who completely ignored her. Jim and Robert came around the table, changed footwear and came over to Cat and Wendy. Jim lifted Wendy up, while Robert opened the door. They walked out, followed by Cat and the others. Jonathan was ahead of them, filming the group walking to the barn.

“You can hogtie her when we get to the barn.” Cat told Diana.

“Yes mistress.” Diana replied.

Robert opened the barn door and after that the cell door, allowing Jim to place Wendy on the ground next to Daphne, who had not moved. She reacted only a little when she heard something happening around her. Diana had come up and hogtied Wendy, similarly to Daphne.

“Well done. I see you learned your lesson.” Cat said to her, after she had hogtied Daphne too loose earlier in the day.

“Thank you, mistress.”

Wendy looked at the woman next to her. She did not recognize her, so she figured, just like Cat and Jonathan, that they were part of the CBS crew. She wondered how a CBS crew ended up being a dominatrix and submissive, but that would have to wait, as the ballgag in her mouth made conversations a little one sided.

“No need for a blindfold. She can stay like this for a few hours, that should teach her not to damage other people’s cars.” Cat told the others.

Jim did a quick inspection of both Daphne and Wendy, making sure they were doing as good as their situation allowed them to be. In the end, their safety and health were more important than having some fun with them. He concluded that Daphne was doing fine, even after being tied up for more than 12 hours, and Wendy was only just tied up, so he knew she would be abler to last for a while.

“Have you got a shift coming up?” he asked Wendy.

Wendy nodded to confirm that she had to work later. She did not start till 7 PM, so there was no immediate need to let her go, but they would have to untie her before that time.

“Okay, thanks.” He said, leaving the cell.

The others left the cell too and Robert locked the cell door, before everybody, except Jonathan left the barn. He was still filming the two bound women. There was a difference between both women he noticed. Wendy was actively trying to escape, by searching for knots, while Daphne was barely moving. He figured that the amount of time being tied played a role in this case and he could not imagine what it was like to be tied and helpless for that long, but he figured experience was also a factor. Wendy had been tied numerous times he had learned, while Daphne was new to the world of restraints.

“Hmmmmmppppppffffff.” Wendy said, looking at him, while he was filming through the cell door.

He had no idea what she wanted, besides he did not have the key to the cell. He saw the surveillance cameras that were installed in the barn to monitor the prisoners, so he knew that they were not really left alone, but he suspected for Daphne, who did not know about the cameras, it must have felt they left her along.

“Sorry, don’t know what you said, and I cannot help you.” He said to Wendy when she tried to make contact again.

He saw frustration on her face and she turned her attention to Daphne. The difference between them being the fact that Wendy was naked, while Daphne was still in her jeans, t-shirt and sneakers from last night, Wendy was only gagged, while Daphne was gagged, blindfolded and ear plugged. The rest of their bondage was much the same.

“Hmmmmmppppppffffff.”

Daphne did not react to Wendy, so Wendy tried again.

“Hmmmmmppppppffffff.”

This time Daphne looked up, searching for the source of the sound. They were lying on either side of the cell, so Wendy started moving towards Daphne. It was not easy going on the straw floor and it caused some unwelcome stings when the sharp ends of the straw poked the naked woman, but she slowly made progress towards Daphne. It took almost 30 minutes before a slightly exhausted Wendy reached Daphne. Jonathan was still filming, changing the battery pack for the camera occasionally.

“Hmmppfff?” Daphne reacted when Wendy bumped into her.

While Wendy tried to get her hands to the ropes that held Daphne prisoner, Jonathan kept filming. Seeing the two women trying to escape exited him, he was a man after all, but he focused on filming the scene that did not really went anywhere, as Wendy could, due to the tightness of the hogtie, get no grip on the ropes that held Daphne prisoner. Daphne was too exhausted from being tied for as long as she had been to be of any help. It was all down to Wendy, who gave it another try, but again got nowhere. Frustrated she gave up and waited for things to come. Daphne did not move much, and Jonathan concluded that this scene was probably complete. It had been fun to film this, something he never thought he would do, and adding Wendy to the mix made it double the fun. He wondered how often these people played these games. Based on what he saw, he expected it to be a lot. Maybe he had chosen the wrong employer he thought, while heading back to the main house.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

So Cat is quite the Dominatirx :D Adjusting fast, it seems - it will be interessting so see, how things develop further - very well written as usual! :D
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Full circle

“Did you eat anything since you got up?” Robert asked Jonathan when he walked back into the main house.

The table had been laid out with food again and everybody, including Cat in her catsuit, were sitting around the table enjoying a late lunch, as the clock showed 2 PM.

“No, not really, filming the scene kept me busy. Boy you guys play it hard. Those women are in a though situation. I saw how Wendy tried to get Daphne untied, but it did not work, due to the tightness of the hogtie, but it sure is exited to watch.”

“If you think about it how many websites there are, how many movies are being made, there is a lot of people in the bondage business.” Jim added to the conversation.

“Piracy is a problem, though.” Diana added.

“I bet, nowadays it is hard to keep your copyrights. It is too easy to just steal material somebody else made and claim it to be yours. We actively check the web, but it is hard.” Robert said.

“Can you show us what you shot?” Diana asked.

“Yes, but it is unedited.” He said. “I would like to clean it up for the final cut. This is the uncut version.”

Jonathan hooked his camera up to the large TV in the room and started the video. All the others settled in at the sitting area and watched the scene from his perspective.

“Wow, I do look mean.” Cat stated, seeing herself in the video.

“Yes mistress.” Robert said jokingly and they all laughed.

While Jonathan ate, the others watched the video, including the unsuccessful attempt by Wendy to get the ropes from Daphne undone.

“It is really hard when tied in a hogtie this tight to undo somebodies’ ropes, you might be able to do a blindfold or gag, depending on the severity of either of them, but tied like that it is difficult to escape without some help.” Diana said based on her own experience, seeing how Wendy was struggling.

“And it does not help that Daphne is exhausted and not moving much.” Linda said.

“Are we really going to keep her tied up much longer?” Cat asked.

“You suggested to make it 24 hours.” Diana replied.

“Yeah, but that was my inexperience talking. I only been doing this for a few hours, you guys have the experience. I don’t know if she can survive that long.

“I checked her over, she was doing fine physically. Yes, she was exhausted and probably stiff, but her coloration was still good. She could go full circle.” Jim said.

“Full circle?” Jonathan asked.

“24 hours of bondage.” Robert explained.

“Really? You are going to keep her tied up for 24 hours?”

“Not constantly tied as she is now, we’ll change her position once we are done watching the video, but it would not be the first time somebody stayed tied that long. We’ll give her some water and maybe some food soon.” Diana said.

Jonathan reflected on what they had planned for Daphne, while he ate some food and watched the rest of the video with the group.

“That was great video, Jonathan.” Robert said when the video was done.

“I have been charging the batteries, I figured that if you go 24 hours, I probably should film it to the end. Daphne might want to see what you guys have done to her.”

“I have been monitoring the barn.” Robert said, pointing to a computer in the corner of the room that showed the feed from the barn. “Not much happen there. Wendy moved around a little, trying to escape I think as she usually tries to do, before she settled down again. Daphne has started moving a little more lately, think she recovered from the effort she had to do when you moved her to the barn.”

“That was very interesting to see.” Jonathan mentioned.

“I bet, seeing tits bounce up and down always excites men.” Cat grunted.

Jonathan turned red in the face, while Diana and Linda laughed.

“She’s been there for 4 hours now, Wendy has been there for just over an hour, I think Daphne could use another bathroom break and at least some water. Wendy should be fine.” Jim said, looking at the clock.

Cat agreed. Diana and Jim got up and put their winter gear on, before Cat got up and donned her coat too. Jonathan had already gone out.

“It is getting colder out there, and you might not have noticed, but this stuff is not really thick.” She said when she saw the others look at her.

Everybody laughed. Once they settled down, the three of them walked outside to the shed. They entered the building quietly, but it was not quite silent enough, as they could see Wendy look up as she heard something. Maybe it had been Jonathan entering the building that had told her something was going to happen. Jim opened the cell door and walked in, looking for a moment at Wendy, before walking to Daphne, lifting her up, bound as she was and carrying her out of the cell, placing her on the ground outside of the cell in the middle of the barn. Jonathan moved around them, filming everything.

“I suggest we get her out of the hogtie and to a bathroom. There is one on the left rear of the building.” Jim said.

“You have a bathroom in the barn?” Cat wondered.

“We have cells in the barn.” Diana laughed.

“Touché.” Cat said.

While Wendy had seen what was going on, Daphne had no idea. All she knew was that she had been left tightly tied in a cell inside a large barn after spending most of the night bound extremely tight on a bed by a bunch of people she only met two days earlier. The novelty of being tied up had worn completely off, but still there was this little flame of defiance inside of her that told her that they would not break her. Feeling how the ropes holding her in the hogtie were removed, made her feel better, as for the first time in many hours she could stretch her legs again. When they untied her legs, her hopes went up even more, she might get free after all, but again nobody made any attempt to untie her arms, and her hopes for freedom disappeared quickly.

“Give me a hand.” Jim asked Diana.

Together they lifted Daphne up and allowed her to stand wobbly on her own feet. They held on to her, partly because she was wobbly, and partly because they did not want her to escape, although blindfolded that was unlikely to happen. After they were sure she could walk, Jim guided her to the bathroom in the corner of the building. It turned out to be a partial repeat of earlier that day, Diana helping her to do her business. When Wendy was done, Jim took over again and brought her to the middle of the barn, where he sat her down and used the discarded ropes to tie Wendy’s legs at ankles and knees again. Wendy sobbed into her gag. She did not want to be tied up and tried to communicate that, but everybody ignored the muffled grunts. Tears ran down her face from behind the blindfold, but it did not seem to change her situation.

“Why are you not listening?” She thought, unable to say it out loud.

Suddenly her gag was removed, and a cup was held to her lips. She drank eagerly, the first drink she had in 15 hours. When the cup was empty, she felt something press against her lips again, expecting another cup she opened her mouth again, but instead of more water, her gag was pushed back into her mouth and buckled tightly again.

“Hmmmmmppppppfffffff.” She grunted angry, but nobody reacted.

While the bathroom stop had been going on, Wendy had been hard at work, trying to get out of the cell, since Jim had left the door wide open. She almost managed to make it to the door, crawling very slowly, but Cat spotted her.

“Somebody is trying to get away.” She said to the others.

Diana looked up and saw Wendy too. She walked over, allowed Jonathan some shots of Wendy and closed the door, just before Wendy could reach it. A frustrated grunt came from within the cell, as the naked and tightly bound woman saw her hopes of escaping the cell go up in smoke.

“Don’t worry, Wendy, we’ll let you go, but not yet.” Diana said.

Jim had picked up Daphne and carried her to the door. Cat opened the door and Jim walked out with the bound female in his arms, with Jonathan on his tail. Diana made sure the cell door was locked, before following them back to the main house.

“We’ll put her on a chair for a while.” Jim said.

Diana nodded; Cat followed silently. She did not need to play the role of the dominatrix currently, but she was enjoying the role playing. They reached the main building without incidents and entered the living area. Jim brought Daphne down into the basement and into one of the small storage rooms. A single sturdy wooden chair stood lonely in the middle of the windowless room and there were some hooks on the wall for hanging ropes. Cat followed Jim into the room and looked around.

“Pretty empty.” She remarked.

“Jim calls it the punishment room.” Diana said after she entered the room with Jonathan. “The chair is bolted to the floor; it is high enough of the floor that most people can’t touch the floor and it is sturdy enough that you have to be really strong to break it. None of us ever succeeded in damaging it, and believe me, I tried.”

Gently Jim placed Daphne on the chair, guiding her bound hands through an opening in the back of the chair. Daphne had no idea where she was, as they had only removed the blindfold when she had to hop to the barn. Diana handed Jim a bunch of rope and he tied her tightly to the chair. It had points to hook ropes to at a lot of different locations. Jim used them to weld her body to the back of the chair, with ropes crisscrossing her upper body. Ropes ran over her shoulders and between her breasts, around her waist and over her hips. He added more ropes around her legs, fixing her already tied together legs to the bottom half of the chair. He even wrapped some ropes around her neck and the chair, making sure not to restrict her breathing. When he was done, Daphne was completely fixed to the chair.

“Hmmmmmppppppfffffff.” She grunted futile.

Her current situation felt even tighter than the hogtie or the bed tie she had been in earlier, but it was clear to her that they were not done, when she felt her big toes being tied together with thin string. Once they were tied, she felt her thumbs being tied together and then her pinky fingers, making the already impossible task of escaping even more unlikely.

“It has been a while since we kept somebody tied this stringently for this long.” Diana said to Cat, who was inspecting the bonds of her coworker.

“I don’t think she can move anything anymore.” Cat said, looking impressed at the helpless female.

“Oh, she still can, but we’ll fix that.” Jim said.

He grabbed a red spandex hood and pulled it over Daphne’s head, without removing the gag or blindfold. Grabbing some duct tape, he wrapped a few strips around her head and the top of the chair, making it very hard to move her head.

“Hmmmmmppppppfffffff.” Daphne tried, but it was almost pitiful.

“Let’s leave her here for a while, she still has a while to go before reaching 24 hours.” Jim said, ushering the others out of the room, turning off the light and closing the door, leaving the bound female alone in the dark.

Robert had made an early dinner. Cat went to the guest house to change into more regular attire, although Diana had told her she could keep the cat suit. Jonathan had been uploading the video files to Jim’s computer system and Diana had set the table.

“I’ll go and release Wendy.”, Linda stated after they had some drinks, as she knew Wendy had to get to work soon.

“Here are her clothes.” Diana said, handing her the clothes Wendy had taken off earlier in the day.

Linda left the main building and walked over to the barn. Wendy was quietly lying on the ground, not even reacting when Linda walked in and opened the cell door. It took a little effort to get the ropes undone, and Wendy would be sporting some rope marks for a while.

“You okay?” Linda asked, when she pulled the ballgag out of Wendy’s mouth.

“Yes, just not sure why I deserved this.”

“You damaged the Jimmy, you heard mistress Cat.”

“Yeah, about that, where did that come from? And who was my fellow prisoner?”

Linda told her the story while she untied Wendy.

“How long has she been tied?”

“It started around 11 last night, but Robert tied her down around midnight, so roughly 17 hours. And now she is in the punishment chair.”

“Oh wow, and here I am complaining about being tied for 4 hours.”

Both women grinned.

“And the plan is to keep her tied for 24 hours?”

“Yeah, just a few more hours to go.”

They walked back to the main cabin, after Wendy dressed herself, and joined the others who were waiting with dinner. Wendy said goodbye after dinner and took her Ford F150 truck to work, while the rest settled in the chairs and couches around the fireplace. While they drank and snacked, they discussed their plans for the next day. They would leave for the city around midday, so they would be in town before dark. Jim would drive the GMC Safari with the CBS crew and their luggage, while Linda and Diana would drive with Robert.

“How is our prisoner?” Cat asked when Jim came up from the basement.

It was almost 9 in the evening. Jim had just been down to Daphne, as he had done a couple of times, to check on her. She was just sitting in the chair, almost motionless, although the tight ropes could have something to do with that. The tight ropes, the fact she was unable to move, the gag, the earplugs, the whole situation was almost as if in a dream. Nobody would keep somebody prisoner for this long, but here she was. She still did not know how many hours she had been a prisoner, it felt like two days, but she knew based on her bladder that it was most likely not even a single day, but nobody had ever indicated what time it was.

“They are pretty good at this”, she thought.

She figured there had been a regular interval in the visits of somebody checking on her, but she would have been wrong. Jim had varied the times he went down. There had only been four hours since dinner, but he had visited 6 times, making her think she had been tied to the chair longer than she had been. Daphne did not care. Her body was numb, she could not feel her arms, her legs were stiff, the gag in her mouth was horrible and she still hated the blindfold. And now, with her fingers and toes tied and her head taped to the chair back, it was even worse.

“Hmmmmmppppppfffffff.” She tried again.

Nobody reacted. She did not know cameras watched her while she was a prisoner on the chair, as Jim had equipped the room with a CCTV system, as he had done with most rooms used for bondage sessions. Both Diana, Robert and Jim had looked regularly at the screens to keep an eye on their prisoner.

“I wonder what she thinks.” Jonathan said, looking at the computer screen that showed Daphne.

“She went through the phases. Testing the bondage, panic when you discover you can’t get out, resting when you decide you will though it out, boredom when it goes beyond the last phase and pain. Your muscles start to ache, your arms and legs want to move, but all you can do is wait.” Diana explained.

“She is one though cookie.” Cat said.

“I hope it brings her what she thought it would. We talked a while yesterday and she came across to me as a real submissive. I think she proved us right in that sense.” Linda added.

They discussed the topics some more, but slowly and surely, the clock closed in on midnight, the time they had decided Daphne would be released from the chair.

“I’ll get the camera ready.” Jonathan said and he got up.

“Can I be the one to untie her?” Cat asked.

“I don’t see why not. You controlled most of what happened to her anyway.” Jim replied.

They waited till the clock hit midnight before Cat and Diana walked down. Jonathan had gone down already, filming his tightly bound coworker for the last few minutes of her ordeal. Cat came in first and was closely followed by Diana. The others were watching on the screen in the living room, the basement room with the chair was too small for 6 people.

“Should I do her blindfold and gag first?” Cat asked.

“It does not really matter, but it might be best, it gives her a chance to adjust to the light. I brought a bottle of water, as I suspect she will be thirsty.”

Daphne had heard people come in and was trying to look around as searching for the source of the sounds.

“Yes, finally, I am getting out of here.” She thought, tears of joy rolling down her face.

Cat removed the tape and spandex hood and carefully unbuckled the blindfold. Daphne could only blink against the light, even if it was a single light source in the room. She tried to focus on the two women in the room but it was not working, and it scared her.

“Don’t worry if your eyesight is fuzzy.” Diana said. “It will go away soon; it is just because you have had pressure on your eyes for a long time.”

Diana had experienced it before and when she saw Daphne blink, she suspected she was experiencing it. In the meantime, Cat pulled the large gag out of Daphne’s mouth. Her throat was dry, and she thankfully sipped some water that Diana gave her. Daphne tried to say something, but her throat muscles did not work yet after being gagged for so long.

“Wow, Jim really tied you up.” Cat said, trying to find the beginning of the rope.

Diana handed her a pair of scissors.

“Don’t worry about the rope, just cut it.”

“No, she has been tied for this long, a few more minutes won’t make a difference.”

“Okay, your choice.” Diana said.

Cat worked for almost 30 minutes before the last rope came undone and Daphne was free. She did not move, which was probably wise, but just relaxed in the wooden chair. Slowly she started to move her arms and legs, letting feeling come back into them. Pins and needles shot through her arms and legs, wishing for a moment she was still gagged, as it would have allowed her to scream. But eventually she reached for Cat and Diana and tried to get up. Slowly the three of them walked to the stairs. Jim had come down and picked Daphne up, carried her upstairs and laid her down on one of the couches in the back of the room.

“Rest. The water bottle is next to you and Robert is making some light food. You have been bound and gagged for 24 hours; your body needs to recover.”

Jim did not have to finish his sentence, as Daphne had fallen asleep. Gently he covered her with a blanket and joined the others around the fireplace.

“She fell asleep.” He explained. “I’ll watch over her until she wakes up, you guys can go to bed. I don’t think much will be happening here this morning.”

They agreed that was a good plan and not much later Jim was alone with Daphne, who was sleeping restfully. He turned the TV on and watched the news, occasionally looking at the sleeping female, before he fell asleep too.
Last edited by slackywacky 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Impressive as always, the way you described Daphnes exoeriences? Very good! ;)
Deleted User 4844

Post by Deleted User 4844 »

I love this story! Great work.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That was quite a feat, keep Daphne bound and gagged for 24 Hours. What Daphne thinks about this experience:) Maybe Cat will be on the recieving bondage? :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic