Carriage Capture! MMM/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Gaggedcowgirl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Carriage Capture! MMM/F

Post by Gaggedcowgirl »

First standalone story! Constructive Criticism welcome!
[mention]sophie[/mention] was the inspiration!

Penelope climbed in the carriage and once she was situated, the driver took off. She was dressed in a satin blouse, a fringe scarf, and a tight purple skirt. Where she was going, she had no idea. Why? The answer was the same as the latter.

She wasn’t rich nor famous in the slightest. She had medium lips, big but light eyebrows, and hair that hung down to her shoulders. She had gotten an invitation to meet someone. They had said it was to discuss her property. While she didn’t want to sell, she still felt it would be polite to at least hear his offer.

They had not gotten far when she heard her driver ask, “Doing alright in there?”

“Yes, thank you!” She said with a polite smile. He smiled back at her, albeit a bit devious. As he looked back ahead, he said, “The road we’re taking is a bit dangerous so stay in the carriage.”

“How’s it dangerous?” Her words were slow and cautious. She did not like the smirk that he had. “Oh this road has been known to have bandits out after people. Some don’t even get back home.”

Her heart dropped as he said this. She couldn’t tell if he was trying to scare her as a joke or if he was being serious. Before she could think of anything else, they came to a stop.

“Driver?” She called out. “Is everything alright?”

“Oh yes, I’m alright. You… well I can’t say the same.”

The doors flung open and three bandits appeared outside her doors! Masked men with bandanas over their faces peered inside at the frightened young lady.

“Looks like we got ourselves a little appetizer to go along with our loot!”

Penelope gulped but that was the least she could do. One of them pulled out a gun on her and pointed it directly in her face. She put her hands up fearfully quivering, “Please don’t hurt me!”

“Don’t count on it! Get out here!”

“No please,” she begged cowering back. “Please just take what you want and leave me alone!”

“Sorry miss,” another bandit said with a smirk in his eye, “but you’re what we want!”

Two of them seized her by the wrists before roughly dragging her out of the carriage. One of them then pinned her arms behind her back holding her steady. The other grabbed her by the jaw forcing her to look forward.

Their leader looked her up and down before saying, “What’s a pretty little girl like you doing out here all by your lonesome?”

“Please! I’m worth nothing!”

“Wrong! You’re the hottest piece of ass in the entire frontier! Any man would be crazy to leave you behind!”

The next thing she knew, one of them grabbed their lasso and lashed it around her wrists. She began to struggle more crying out as they cinched her bindings together. “Ow! Pleas! It’s so tight! Someone! Someone help—Mmph!!”

A hand clamped over her mouth before two hands grabbed her breasts. She shrieked as they gave them a good squeeze before letting go.

“Alright Penelope. That’s enough of that yapping! Let’s get those cute feet of yours all tied up!”

Another rope was bound around her ankles before being cinched down the middle. Penelope felt her heart racing, almost beating out of her chest. She pulled her face away shouting out, “HELP! Someone! HEL—gmf!!”

The hand clamped over her mouth again. As they held her still, the other man wrapped a rope above and below her breasts. He pulled the rope tight causing her breasts to become more pronounced under her blouse.

As he secured it in place, Penelope could feel her cheeks begin to blush. The man holding her kissed her cheek through his bandana before sniffing her hair. She shrieked before she attempted to struggle more.

One of the bandits pulled out a bandana that seemed almost dried out to the poor girl. She looked down at it and then up at the boss. “I hope you like the taste! He put some flavor in it this morning!”

“No! No that’s not going in my mouth!” She then pressed her lips together before attempting to pull her face away. The boss nodded at his partner and the two went on either side of her. The boss pinched her nostrils and then they waited.

Penelope held her breath as long as she could. But finally she had to get air. HEr mouth popped open and in went the bandana. “Gmmf! Agmf!”

She coughed and sputtered at the retched taste before desperately trying to push them out with her tongue.

Before she could do anything more, a scarf was yanked over her mouth before pulled tight against her face. She grunted in pain as the knot was tied cruelly tight. So much so that her cheeks bulged up a bit.

“Mmph!!” She watched and felt the devilish looks on their faces bearing down on her. “Look at her! She looks so sexy with her mouth gagged up like that!”

“I couldn’t agree more! What do you think lady?” The boss took his finger and tilted her chin back. She pulled away but that was a mistake.

“Give her something to remind her what happens when she’s naughty!”

Penelope watched in horror as a rope was bound around her hips. She watched as a length was then pulled from the back through the other side of her legs. The boss held it down and she watched him anxiously. Then in one quick motion he pulled upward. “Mmmmph!!!” She screamed as the rope suddenly dug into her vagina. He held it up upward laughing with his accomplices as the girl screamed in agony.

As she squeezed her eyes shut continuing to cry out, the boss got close to her face saying in a calm cold voice, “Aw? Does that hurt your little pussy? Do you want me to stop?”

“Yms! Yms!” She desperately nodded her head wanting it to end as quick as possible!”

He made a face. Grinning at his friends, he asked, “I couldn’t understand her. What do you think gagged lips was saying?”

Her eyes widened in fear as one of them replied, “I think she wants it tighter!”

“Nmm! Nmm! Nm—gmmf!!!”

She shrieked as he pulled harder. She struggled relentlessly but that only made it rub on her clit.

The boss grabbed her by the tail reds of her scarf forcing her to press into him. He marveled at the fear in her eyes and the tear stains that were forming. He grabbed the back of her head running his hand through her hair. Taking his other hand, he touched her gag before giving her cheeks a squeeze. “Gmph!”

The man behind her then unbuttoned her first three buttons exposing her bra covered breasts. To her horror, he then pulled her bra down revealing her melons.

“Just something for us to look forward to later! Come on boys! Let’s get little miss gagged lips to her new home!”

She was thrown over the shoulder of one of them. She looked back to see her carriage driver smirk as the boss handed him the money. He waved at her before driving off.

She was thrown on the back of the boss’s horse face down before being secured. As he climbed up, he slapped her ass hard causing her to yelp.

“Let’s go Penelope! Today you were just an innocent lady, but unfortunately, you’ll spend the rest of your days at our service!”

Penelope could only hang her head and sob as she watched all that was familiar get left behind. She should have never answered that invitation. But it was too late now. She had no other choice but to accept this fate.
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Well written. I enjoyed the story :)
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
GagFan96
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GagFan96 »

Really good story hope you write more.
HomeIntruder
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by HomeIntruder »

Very nice!
pogolsky
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by pogolsky »

Great story. Would like to be a cowboy coming to her rescue, but probably I would end up joining her in bondage.
FabianStr2016
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FabianStr2016 »

Great story, I really hope for a continuation!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic