Never Trust a Thief (FM/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

Ak610 wrote: 8 months ago
Pleasurechip95 wrote: 8 months ago Part 4

Michael wasn’t sure how long he’d been asleep for. Sophia had taken a few more pictures before she and Antonio had left him lying there on the mattress in the darkness. His arm didn’t hurt much anymore but still just the idea that she’d be willing to cut her losses and shoot him dead was terrifying in the least.

Unless, she was bluffing. She wanted Danny’s money and some painting. But, still, she could kill him. And Danny could just write him off as a lost cause. Michael swallowed the dry lump in his throat as the idea crept into his head. What if Danny didn’t want him back?

He couldn’t help but flinch as the door to the basement was roughly thrown open. He could hear the sound of high heels clacking against the stone flooring as Sophia approached him. Michael glared as he tried not to focus on her black thigh high boots, the tight jeans, the red corset over her white top. His main focus was on the knife in her hands.

“If you even think about trying to fight me, I’ll stab you in the dick.”

Eyes widening slightly, Daniel nodded quickly. He believed her. Sophia then took her time freeing her captive from his restraints. Michael couldn’t help but moan at the relief he felt from being freed from his tight bonds.

The rope around his wrists was the only remaining restraint as he was pulled to his feet and shoved over to the stairs. A silken scarf was then tied over his eyes. Sophia marched her prize through the mansion. She stopped him after a few minutes to remove the blindfold. Michael was left staring at a clawfoot tub filled with steaming hot water.

She didn’t even bother to threaten him before untying his wrists only to bind them in front of him. She settled herself against the bathroom counter as she watched her captive take care of business before awkwardly climbing into the tub.

Sophia merely smirked as Michael tried to hide himself from her as best he could. She took the opportunity to perch herself on the edge of the bathtub. A click of the camera caught the teenager of guard as he blinked at her. Peeling the tape from his lips, she allowed him to spit the soaking wet tie onto the bathroom floor. The two stared at each other before she asked, “You want me to help you?”

“No!”

“Fine. I’ll just watch.”

Michael scoffed at her. “You don’t have anything less pervy to do?”

Ignoring the question, Sophia replied, “Are you going to be a good boy today?”

“Are you going to continue being a bitch?”

Michael didn’t even have time to react as Sophia lunged at him, keeping his head under the water. He struggled but in his weakened state and being bound did nothing to help fight her off. She only kept him under for a few minutes before letting go of him completely. Michael clawed his way to the surface gasping and sputtering for breath.

“I’m surprised Daniel kept you around with that mouth of yours for that long… Then again, it looks like the man has finally come to his senses. He doesn’t want you back. You get to stay here with me forever.”

“L-liar,” Michael coughed.

Sophia merely shrugged before fetching the soaking wet tie off the marbled floor. Michael merely pressed his lips together. Sophia sighed before offering, “Either this goes in, or I get something worse. Five, four, three, two, on-”

Michael reluctantly opened his mouth and tried not to shudder as his mouth was filled with the disgusting packing. He was made to close his lips around the soggy gag before the thin scarf that had previously been used as a blindfold was folded into a band. The band was then tied tightly over the boy’s mouth.

“Mmphh.”

Sophia nodded her approval before holding up the tiniest pair of briefs Michael had ever seen. She untied his wrists and allowed him to put on a tight tank top before binding them back together behind his back.

Their time in the bathroom was over as she led him back to her office and into the chair he’d been acquainted with the previous night. His bound wrists were quickly smooshed between his back and the back of the chair as rope encircled his chest to keep him pinned. She then bound each ankle to the respective chair legs.

Sophia maneuvered behind the chair, leaning over Michael’s shoulder. It was then he noticed his cellphone on photo mode with a timer counting down to capture the image of him bound and gagged with her draped over him. She pressed her lips against his cheek at the last moment before the camera went off.

After the flash blinded him, she asked, “What do you think I should do, Michael? Should I help Antonio with tracking down this broach I want? Should I see if I could find buyers for my artifacts? Should I find something else to occupy my time?”

Her breath was hot against the thief’s cheek as her claws glided away from his shoulder to his pecs. Her manicured thumb began swirling around his left nipple.

The muffled whine that slipped out had him blushing. The heat in his cheeks was mostly hidden by the scarf but she could still see it.

“Should I fuck you?”

Michael froze. Part of him wanted to scream yes but the other part of him wanted her off immediately.

“Should I fuck you like Daniel fucked me?”

Lips nipped at his cheek and shoulder as Michael found himself nodding. Sophia didn’t hesitate as her hand dipped into his briefs.

“He was so rough on the outside but he’s just a teddy bear on the inside. We used to start nice and slow,” she drawled, curling her hand around his firming length.

Michael whimpered as his adam’s apple bobbed with every squeeze. Sophia swiped her thumb over the head, nail scratching over the slit as it moved. Michael’s body jerked as he responded to the stimulation. His head fell back against the chair as he moaned.

“We were in love. He’d make me feel good and I’d do the same to him.”

Droplets of precum slicked his head as she kept playing with him. Michael’s body jerked forward as her lips left smooth kisses down his neck. He was so close just as her hand pulled away.

“Nghh!”

“He left me with a broken heart and no painting and no cut of the money. And now he’s left me with his brat that he no longer wants. You know, he hasn’t responded to a single text?”

Michael’s eyes snapped open as he stared at her with wide eyes. The letter opener that had previously been on her desk was now at his throat. She was glaring as she wiped her hand clean on his shirt before reaching for the cellphone.

“Let’s be honest. You’re a little too young for my taste… But, that doesn’t mean someone else won’t find you enticing. Daniel has five days left to decide if he does care about you.”

Daniel glared at his phone. His kid was butt ass naked in a bathtub with his wrists bound in front of him and tape over his mouth. He looked heavily disoriented as he blinked at the camera and tried to cover himself as best as he could.

The man was practically fuming as he pressed the call button on his phone. If Mike was hurt, there’d be hell to pay. Yet, Sophia didn’t answer. Again.
Wow! Great work again.
Thanks so much ❤️
liam_678 wrote: 8 months ago This is so awesome and so well written. Definitely keep going with this!
Thank you! I'll try to update soon ❤️
Boundcurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boundcurious »

I’m very excited about the update, when you do get time 😁
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

Boundcurious wrote: 8 months ago I’m very excited about the update, when you do get time 😁
Thank you! I will hopefully update soon 😊
Socklover2.0
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Socklover2.0 »

@Pleasurechip95 i love it!! Any other stories in the future?
mountainslam
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mountainslam »

Great job on part 4, this story has got everything
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

Socklover2.0 wrote: 8 months ago @Pleasurechip95 i love it!! Any other stories in the future?
Thanks! Hopefully, I will find the time. Grad school isn't easy 🥲
mountainslam wrote: 8 months ago Great job on part 4, this story has got everything
Thanks! I'll try to update soon ❤️
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

I've actually posted the next update to this on my deviantart. I'm not sure if it should go on here too or not. If anyone wants a link, let me know ❤️
Fidelis11
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Fidelis11 »

Could you supply the link? My search on DA does not work. Thanks
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

Fidelis11 wrote: 1 month ago Could you supply the link? My search on DA does not work. Thanks
https://www.deviantart.com/pleasurechip ... 1027140088
Fidelis11
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Fidelis11 »

Thank you for posting the link.
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

Fidelis11 wrote: 1 month ago Thank you for posting the link.
You're welcome 😊
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great to see the story was continued on DA, thanks for the link.
TheDapperKing
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheDapperKing »

just wanted to say DeviantArt is fecking useless, i just spent a good twenty minutes trying to get a story to move from the stash it went to to actual post and it just refused. 'No valid input received' after filling out every box. How did you get your story to post properly?
Fidelis11
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Fidelis11 »

DA is acting very strangely. When posting a picture I have to go to stash storage twice. There areo ther annoying anomalies that have cropped up recently.
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

harveygasson wrote: 1 month ago Great to see the story was continued on DA, thanks for the link.
You're welcome! If you think it's okay, I'll post it on here 😊
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

TheDapperKing wrote: 1 month ago just wanted to say DeviantArt is fecking useless, i just spent a good twenty minutes trying to get a story to move from the stash it went to to actual post and it just refused. 'No valid input received' after filling out every box. How did you get your story to post properly?
I've actually never had a problem with posting. But, I do have issues with them deleting my work 🤷‍♀️
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

Fidelis11 wrote: 1 month ago DA is acting very strangely. When posting a picture I have to go to stash storage twice. There areo ther annoying anomalies that have cropped up recently.
Yeah, that darn DA 🤷‍♀️
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic