Home Invasion(FF/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
_moonlight__
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Home Invasion(FF/M)

Post by _moonlight__ »

Maybe every story needs to be begun with an introduction.

My name is Clark. I’m 23 years old. I live in Chicago. I work in a marketing company. Pretty big in the USA, but I won’t use the real names.

I’m not really a tall guy 5‘7‘‘(172 cm). I have been working in the company for already 2 years, and was quite capable employee. My boss liked me, cuz I usually stayed till late night and took extra hours.

We had quite a big and friendly team, but every unit was responsible for different parts of work. We didn’t have newbies quite often, but maybe every 3-4 months.

One day our HR-managers introduced us Martha Logan, she was a quite beautiful girl. Martha was approximately 25 years old, she was 2 years older. She had dark straight hair, she was a little higher than me. Martha’s shapes were gorgeous and her legs were quite long. She really impressed me.

Despite the fact that I was younger, Martha was my subordinate. She has never had experience in marketing, so I needed to help her to work.

Martha was quite friendly, from the first day we started having conversations pretty often. Usually about work, but not always. Sometimes we could visit bars together after work, so some employees could even think that we are a couple.

We have been working that way nearly 5-6 months. So to say she was a really smart girl, so she had a future. I taught her almost everything I knew.

In the fifth month I noticed, that our relations became closer than we could imagine. She often gave me a lift to my flat in Chicago. She had a car. Once we even spend night together, it was a crazy party.

So it was a usual Friday evening. I was completely relaxed. I drunk whiskey and watched my favourite Netflix Shows. Suddenly I heard a doorbell. I didn’t wait for anybody, moreover I was only in training pants. My torso was bare. I had flip-flops on my feet. My look wasn’t ready for anybody.

I opened the door and saw Martha. She was holding a bottle of wine and was really exited seeing me that way. She looked at me and nodded silently.

I was shocked, but of course I welcomed her. She was incredibly gorgeous, although she didn’t wear anything special.

She was in a white tank top, which matched perfectly to her tanned skin. She also wore jeans shorts and long white socks. She was in Nike Jordan sneakers. The look was quite sport.

I hesitated a little to be there with her dressed such way, but she insisted on me not changing my cloth. She apparently liked me being only in grey pants.

She monitored my torso, sometimes she put her glance down at my feet and toes. She enjoyed them.

She asked me to open the bottle of wine, so I came up to the table, and started searching corkscrew. I was a little excited and turned on. I was gonna be a great night.

Suddenly I felt something sharp stuck right in my back. I heard Martha’s voice, but it wasn’t usual. It was serious. I felt lack of empathy.

“ON YOUR KNEES!” - she said coldly.

“Martha! What’s going….” - I tried to finish my sentence, but she interrupted me.

“SHUT YOUR MOUTH! Do what I say! NOW!” - she said a little louder.

I thought that it was one of the games Martha liked. Honestly, I often noticed that she liked to dominate.

I lowered on my knees.

“HANDS BEHIND YOUR BACK. Better don’t get on my nerves!” - she said, being a little irritated.

“Martha come on! Stop it, it’s not funny.” - i tried to negotiate.

In a second i felt edge of the knife being pressed greater in my back. Of course I gave her my hands, so she tied them behind my back.

I need to say, that she is a professional, my hands were tied extremely tight with a rope. I could move only my fingers.

“The more you are talking, the harder it will be for you, more pleasure it will bring to me!” - said Martha and grinned.

“Martha! I have had enough, I order you to stop!” - was my answer to that.

“Time to shut you up”. She took a duct tape out of her bag, and started cutting the parts of it, in order to gag me.

As soon as I understood the idea, I started squirming my hands and started raising up, in a second Martha took the knife, pushed me, so I lost me left flip flop and ordered me to stay on the chair. I obeyed.

“As I told you, Clark, the more noise - the more suffering.” She put the parts of the duct tape away from her. But it felt evil.

She took an Apple, which was quite big even for Summer. She shove an apple into my mouth, making me bite it as powerfully as I could, and then she took a duct tape and rolled it 3 times around my head.

I started moaning “Mwmwmwm Mfamfaaa”.

“I still hear the noise, honey”. She kissed my nose, and Continued rolling it around my head. Unfortunately, I kept screaming, and she kept rolling.

Eventually, The Apple was so taped to my mouth 27 times. I couldn’t even moan properly. She looked at me helpless and smiled. “Finally you got the lesson, baby”

I was incredibly angry. she moved to my torso, so she rolled the duct tape around my body, to fasten it to the chair.

And finally she took an additional chair, put there my feet and tied them with the rope. Feet were strongly tied to the chair in front of me, so my left sole was exposed.

In a second i got a panic. I was tied up in my own flat in the kitchen by a random girl, whom I knew, but obviously not enough.

I started screaming and squirming again. Silently, she took my flip flop away. Took my pants away, by literally cutting it and tied up my knees and my big toes.

I was afraid of what she was doing. I ordered her to stop. But the only thing I could do”MAPHDAAA SHOM MGMFFMFG”

“Well well, somebody doesn’t really feel the punishment, right?.” I felt my mouth was getting full of drooling cuz of Apple.

Martha grinned again and took a rope. She tied my nuts and my dick. She started squeezing. I begged her to stop. My mind understood I needed to stop begging, but I couldn’t “.

She took out an oil and started smearing my feet. I waived them, so it didn’t take a lot of efforts for her to tie my feet together.

As the feet were oiled, she started tickling them with her nails. I noticed her enjoying the look of my red soles. And my toes.

I am extremely ticklish, so i could barely resist. Her nails were painting different pictures on my bare oiled soles. I was bleating, but it didn't help.

"You will never shut your mouth up, will you?" - she asked angrily, tickling my soles. After that shee took another rope and connected my dick and my big toes, that way my soles were always exposed and toes were heading up. I couldn't move them, otherwise my little bro will hurt.

I understood that i could do anything buy obey and be silent. I was a toy in her hands. So i shut up. Tried to do it at least. In ten minutes of hellish tickling, she came up to the table and took a lighter. It was a rather massive lighter, and i could only guess what she was gonna with it. I was sweating, it was extremely hot.

I was keeping silence. She said "Good boy! What do you boys understand only brutal power, but not words. What do always have to wind up tied up and gagged completely naked to understand who is your mistress!". I continued watching at her.

She kept talking "Moan twice, if you understand know who is your mistress." I moaned twice "MMHMMG HMGMMHMHG".

She asked "Darling, are you really ticklish?, moan twice if yes". I moaned twice "HMGMGM MGHMMGMG".

She asked "Where are you ticklish the most? neck - moan once, stomach - moan twice, armpits - moan three times, feet - moan four times."

I closed my eyes and moaned "MHMHMGMHM HMGMMHMHG HMHMGMMH HMGMGMHMG". Her eyes became like two sparks. "Gooood! My lovely boy!!! I have foot fetish, you know, so these days your feet are gonna be really tortured, unfortunately for u"

I waived my head left and right, with my eyes full of fear. SHe noticed it. She leaned to my feet, sniffed them and kissed my soles 10 times.

Then she touched them with her nails and started scratching. I barely could keeping silence.

"And now a call. Very important, so shut it up!" - she ordered.

"Hey, Maddy! Yeah, already tied up! Yeah, an easy one, and very ticklish by the way. So come here quickly, i will send you an address....okay and his photo too".

I started squirming and bleating, i was mad, that someone is goona to come here with this devvelish girl. She took a photo of bleating and screming me and said.

"Well well, seems you have forgotten my previous lesson, so why don't we use this perfect lighter on your feet or balls?"

TO BE CONTINUED
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

_moonlight__ wrote: 9 months ago Maybe every story needs to be begun with an introduction.

My name is Clark. I’m 23 years old. I live in Chicago. I work in a marketing company. Pretty big in the USA, but I won’t use the real names.

I’m not really a tall guy 5‘7‘‘(172 cm). I have been working in the company for already 2 years, and was quite capable employee. My boss liked me, cuz I usually stayed till late night and took extra hours.

We had quite a big and friendly team, but every unit was responsible for different parts of work. We didn’t have newbies quite often, but maybe every 3-4 months.

One day our HR-managers introduced us Martha Logan, she was a quite beautiful girl. Martha was approximately 25 years old, she was 2 years older. She had dark straight hair, she was a little higher than me. Martha’s shapes were gorgeous and her legs were quite long. She really impressed me.

Despite the fact that I was younger, Martha was my subordinate. She has never had experience in marketing, so I needed to help her to work.

Martha was quite friendly, from the first day we started having conversations pretty often. Usually about work, but not always. Sometimes we could visit bars together after work, so some employees could even think that we are a couple.

We have been working that way nearly 5-6 months. So to say she was a really smart girl, so she had a future. I taught her almost everything I knew.

In the fifth month I noticed, that our relations became closer than we could imagine. She often gave me a lift to my flat in Chicago. She had a car. Once we even spend night together, it was a crazy party.

So it was a usual Friday evening. I was completely relaxed. I drunk whiskey and watched my favourite Netflix Shows. Suddenly I heard a doorbell. I didn’t wait for anybody, moreover I was only in training pants. My torso was bare. I had flip-flops on my feet. My look wasn’t ready for anybody.

I opened the door and saw Martha. She was holding a bottle of wine and was really exited seeing me that way. She looked at me and nodded silently.

I was shocked, but of course I welcomed her. She was incredibly gorgeous, although she didn’t wear anything special.

She was in a white tank top, which matched perfectly to her tanned skin. She also wore jeans shorts and long white socks. She was in Nike Jordan sneakers. The look was quite sport.

I hesitated a little to be there with her dressed such way, but she insisted on me not changing my cloth. She apparently liked me being only in grey pants.

She monitored my torso, sometimes she put her glance down at my feet and toes. She enjoyed them.

She asked me to open the bottle of wine, so I came up to the table, and started searching corkscrew. I was a little excited and turned on. I was gonna be a great night.

Suddenly I felt something sharp stuck right in my back. I heard Martha’s voice, but it wasn’t usual. It was serious. I felt lack of empathy.

“ON YOUR KNEES!” - she said coldly.

“Martha! What’s going….” - I tried to finish my sentence, but she interrupted me.

“SHUT YOUR MOUTH! Do what I say! NOW!” - she said a little louder.

I thought that it was one of the games Martha liked. Honestly, I often noticed that she liked to dominate.

I lowered on my knees.

“HANDS BEHIND YOUR BACK. Better don’t get on my nerves!” - she said, being a little irritated.

“Martha come on! Stop it, it’s not funny.” - i tried to negotiate.

In a second i felt edge of the knife being pressed greater in my back. Of course I gave her my hands, so she tied them behind my back.

I need to say, that she is a professional, my hands were tied extremely tight with a rope. I could move only my fingers.

“The more you are talking, the harder it will be for you, more pleasure it will bring to me!” - said Martha and grinned.

“Martha! I have had enough, I order you to stop!” - was my answer to that.

“Time to shut you up”. She took a duct tape out of her bag, and started cutting the parts of it, in order to gag me.

As soon as I understood the idea, I started squirming my hands and started raising up, in a second Martha took the knife, pushed me, so I lost me left flip flop and ordered me to stay on the chair. I obeyed.

“As I told you, Clark, the more noise - the more suffering.” She put the parts of the duct tape away from her. But it felt evil.

She took an Apple, which was quite big even for Summer. She shove an apple into my mouth, making me bite it as powerfully as I could, and then she took a duct tape and rolled it 3 times around my head.

I started moaning “Mwmwmwm Mfamfaaa”.

“I still hear the noise, honey”. She kissed my nose, and Continued rolling it around my head. Unfortunately, I kept screaming, and she kept rolling.

Eventually, The Apple was so taped to my mouth 27 times. I couldn’t even moan properly. She looked at me helpless and smiled. “Finally you got the lesson, baby”

I was incredibly angry. she moved to my torso, so she rolled the duct tape around my body, to fasten it to the chair.

And finally she took an additional chair, put there my feet and tied them with the rope. Feet were strongly tied to the chair in front of me, so my left sole was exposed.

In a second i got a panic. I was tied up in my own flat in the kitchen by a random girl, whom I knew, but obviously not enough.

I started screaming and squirming again. Silently, she took my flip flop away. Took my pants away, by literally cutting it and tied up my knees and my big toes.

I was afraid of what she was doing. I ordered her to stop. But the only thing I could do”MAPHDAAA SHOM MGMFFMFG”

“Well well, somebody doesn’t really feel the punishment, right?.” I felt my mouth was getting full of drooling cuz of Apple.

Martha grinned again and took a rope. She tied my nuts and my dick. She started squeezing. I begged her to stop. My mind understood I needed to stop begging, but I couldn’t “.

She took out an oil and started smearing my feet. I waived them, so it didn’t take a lot of efforts for her to tie my feet together.

As the feet were oiled, she started tickling them with her nails. I noticed her enjoying the look of my red soles. And my toes.

I am extremely ticklish, so i could barely resist. Her nails were painting different pictures on my bare oiled soles. I was bleating, but it didn't help.

"You will never shut your mouth up, will you?" - she asked angrily, tickling my soles. After that shee took another rope and connected my dick and my big toes, that way my soles were always exposed and toes were heading up. I couldn't move them, otherwise my little bro will hurt.

I understood that i could do anything buy obey and be silent. I was a toy in her hands. So i shut up. Tried to do it at least. In ten minutes of hellish tickling, she came up to the table and took a lighter. It was a rather massive lighter, and i could only guess what she was gonna with it. I was sweating, it was extremely hot.

I was keeping silence. She said "Good boy! What do you boys understand only brutal power, but not words. What do always have to wind up tied up and gagged completely naked to understand who is your mistress!". I continued watching at her.

She kept talking "Moan twice, if you understand know who is your mistress." I moaned twice "MMHMMG HMGMMHMHG".

She asked "Darling, are you really ticklish?, moan twice if yes". I moaned twice "HMGMGM MGHMMGMG".

She asked "Where are you ticklish the most? neck - moan once, stomach - moan twice, armpits - moan three times, feet - moan four times."

I closed my eyes and moaned "MHMHMGMHM HMGMMHMHG HMHMGMMH HMGMGMHMG". Her eyes became like two sparks. "Gooood! My lovely boy!!! I have foot fetish, you know, so these days your feet are gonna be really tortured, unfortunately for u"

I waived my head left and right, with my eyes full of fear. SHe noticed it. She leaned to my feet, sniffed them and kissed my soles 10 times.

Then she touched them with her nails and started scratching. I barely could keeping silence.

"And now a call. Very important, so shut it up!" - she ordered.

"Hey, Maddy! Yeah, already tied up! Yeah, an easy one, and very ticklish by the way. So come here quickly, i will send you an address....okay and his photo too".

I started squirming and bleating, i was mad, that someone is goona to come here with this devvelish girl. She took a photo of bleating and screming me and said.

"Well well, seems you have forgotten my previous lesson, so why don't we use this perfect lighter on your feet or balls?"

TO BE CONTINUED
Very great story.
Glovedgirllover
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Glovedgirllover »

Really nice story! But where's invasion? ;)
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

sexy!
dezz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dezz »

Very good start.
Please continue!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic