Angry Girlfriend (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
OkDokey
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Angry Girlfriend (M/F)

Post by OkDokey »

Jeremy girlfriend and his girlfriend, Payton, were talking in his room after Payton had snuck through the window, it was 10 PM and he was not supposed to have her over after 9, nor was she supposed to be out, even though they were both 18.

Jeremy was in his robe, fiddling with the fuzzy belt that held it shut, Payton was in skinny Jeans, and a tight white t shirt, with her blond hair in a messy bun. Her freckles showing just below her eyes, As it was summer and they came out then.

They both heard a knock at the door. His mom called, “Jeremy? Are you with somebody else”

Jeremy quickly pushed Payton against the side of his bed and clamped his hand tightly on her mouth.

“MMMPH?”

“No mom! Just me”.

“OK sweetie”

Payton was visibly confused by what jeremy was doing.

Jeremy realized that her sneaking out would bring the possibility of them getting caught.

“sorry Payt, just cant take any risks. You will have to sleep here tonight.”

“MMMPH!!?”

He then ripped off one of her socks and shoved it in her mouth, and turned her around, he then held her wrists together behind her back, and used the robe rope/belt to tie her hands together. The robe belt was long so he used the excess length and wrapped it around her waist tying her bound wrists to her torso tightly, right above her ample hind.

“Phrrmy mmhet mmmhe pho!”

Realizing she had almost pushed the sock out with her tongue, Jeremy quickly grabbed some black gorilla tape on his desk and wrapped it around her head twice, tightly gagging her.

“MMMPHH!”

as he taped her knees and ankles, Payton continued grunting angrily into the tape, her eyes giving a sharp glare that pierce Jeremy's soul.

“Awwww is someone angry?" Jeremy said with a smug face as he pitched her freckled cheek. This caused her to whimper.

“I know what can cheer you up”.
Jeremy began to rub his hands over her right figure eventually reaching her breasts.
He began to fondle them, causing Payton to moan. Jeremy kissed her taped lips and began to rub in between her legs, while continuing to rub her breasts with the other hand.

Payton moaned with pleasure, and Jeremy finished off her climax by kissing her neck. She cooed for awhile, before Jeremy asked

“You happy now?”

“mm hmm!” Payton happily cooed into her gag.

Very well, off to sleep with you then.

He picked her up, put her on some blankets, and slid her under his bed, where she fit perfectly, and slept well.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

Nice stories good addition
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Nice story!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Nice Story
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
overlooker
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by overlooker »

Short sweet ad to the point - good job
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic