HIS AND HERS - M/F, F/M - Chapter 8 (M/F) added Sept. 23, 2023

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

HIS AND HERS - M/F, F/M - Chapter 8 (M/F) added Sept. 23, 2023

Post by Switcher1313 »

HIS AND HERS

Chapter 1 – Her Torment

Glenn gazed out the window at the late afternoon and took a sip of his vodka tonic. The shadows had grown longer all over the surrounding vista of trees and shrubs strewn all over the hillside. The cozy 2-story vacation house stood on top of a hill overlooking the sparsely populated subdivision. The houses were mostly unoccupied during the off season, but even at its peak, the house was suitably isolated from the other houses.

Glenn stood tall at a shade under six feet. His lean and toned body was on display as he wore only gym shorts. He was ruggedly handsome topped by a crown of black and curly hair. A soft rustling behind him caused him to turn around.

A woman lay on the bed, with her back to Glenn. She was mostly naked except for bikini panties. She was a brunette with long and wavy hair which was gathered into a ponytail. Her lean arms had been pulled behind her and her wrists tied together with soft white rope. Her bound wrists were attached by another length of rope to the bedframe. Her ankles were also tied together and they were tied off to the foot of the bed. She was thus quite immobilized.

Glenn walked around the bed to gaze at the helpless woman. Her lovely face was partly hidden by turns of sticky white tape that sealed her mouth (which had been packed with lots of cloth). Her shapely breasts heaved as she moaned sensuously with her eyes gazing into that of her captor as if begging for mercy.

The source of her torment lay in the crotchrope that was masterfully woven over her panties. Embedded into these strands was a vibrating wand that buzzed merrily. Their vibrations were transmitted into the woman’s most sensitive spot providing stimulation, but no fulfillment.

Glenn took another sip of his vodka tonic and gazed at the loveliness before him before saying, “Are you ok, my dear lovely Marci? I trust that you are getting nice and ready for me!”

Marci writhed helplessly on the bed. Her muffled pleas were like music to Glenn’s ears. There was no escape from the torment and bondage imprisoning her, but she savoured her helplessness. She and Glenn had been together for close to a year now and they had discovered the other’s love of bondage. They would bind each other and inflict the most delightful and sensual torments on the other resulting in an explosive and satisfying culmination. Theirs was a relationship of loving bondage and today, it was Marci’s turn to be bound.

When bound, Marci could let herself go and forget all her cares. Her work, stress and other worries seemed to evaporate when she was rendered helpless. Glenn was an imaginative lover and she would entrust her fate in his hands anytime the same way that Glenn would allow himself to be dominated by her.

Marci groaned as Glenn lay behind her and strummed her crotchrope as if playing a guitar. Her panties were quite soaked now and she looked forward to the time that Glenn would enter her.

But for now, she would remain his tormented and willing captive.
Last edited by Switcher1313 7 months ago, edited 8 times in total.
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Great beginning. Can’t wait for the next part!
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Great start!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 2 – His Day in the Sun

Glenn could still remember how he had teased his lovely Marci. When she was thoroughly hot and ready, he removed her bonds only so that he could tie her spreadeagled to the bed. In this position, he had entered her savouring the tight and velvety feel of her womanhood. She was ready to receive him and he was ready to enter her. He had started slowly and had gradually worked up to a frantic pace of thrusting in and out of her so that Marci was gasping, groaning and crying out. He had expelled his load wonderfully inside her and her squeal of delight indicated that she had loved their frantic lovemaking.

But today, the tables had turned and it was Glenn’s turn to be Marci’s captive. She had slowly removed all of his clothes and made him wear red speedos. His wrists had been handcuffed behind him and a leather collar around his neck and leash enabled Marci to lead him like a pet out of the house into the garden. Glenn thanked his lucky stars that their house was isolated on a hilltop.

He was brought to a lacquered wooden post in the center of the yard where his handcuffs were removed but only so Marci could bind his wrists behind the pole with a generous amount of rope. She worked her way downward his exposed body and briefly touched the bulge tenting his speedos before proceeding to bind his ankles together and to the post.

Glenn was gagged with a white ball and his eyes were covered with a leather blindfold. Now, he stood in the garden, securely tied to the post. He could feel Marci walk around him. He could smell her perfume as the wind picked up.

The sun shone on his body and Glenn was soon sweating.

“I guess it’s time for a bit of payback, eh stud?” said Marci as her hands explored Glenn’s body. She caressed his chest and tickled his sides. She traced sweaty circles on Glenn’s flat stomach. Her hands found his cock, that was tightly imprisoned by his tight swimwear.

Glenn could only groan as Marci freely explored his body. The day was warm and he could feel the sweat trickling down his needy body.

Suddenly, Glenn felt himself drenched with a cool spray. Marci had employed the garden hose to cool him off, but his erection stayed firm. Marci adjusted the nozzle to a needle spray and used the water to flog Glenn’s body with a sharp torrent of water. She sprayed him from afar and worked her way closer. She hit his chest, stomach and thighs. She then aimed at his crotch and let loose with a powerful stream of water. Glenn groaned helplessly as his cock was buffeted by the stream of water.

Marci then pulled Glenn’s speedos down his thighs and directed the needle spray at his exposed genitals. Glenn felt the sharp stream of water pelt his exposed cock and balls like a whip and he squirmed and moaned helplessly.

Glenn was now thoroughly drenched and Marci took the opportunity to grasp his rigid member and rub up and down the rigid shaft. She slowly masturbated Glenn even as he moaned in helpless pleasure. However, Marci did not permit him to cum, but edged him mercilessly.

Glenn’s knees buckled as the strength departed his limbs. Suddenly, he felt the rope attaching his bound ankles to the pole loosen. His wrists were soon untied only to be replaced by the cuffs. His blindfold was removed and Marci used the leash to make him hop to the picnic table near the pole. Glenn lay down on the table carefully while Marci untied his ankles and pulled off his speedos leaving him utterly naked. Marci tied his ankles to the table legs so that his crotch was exposed.

When he was secured, Glenn looked down his helpless body to see Marci clad in her one-piece swimsuit caressing his turgid cock. She made eye contact with her prisoner and smiled wickedly before engulfing his cock in her mouth.

Glenn lay back and let himself be teased and used. Marci gave incredible head and he could feel her tongue and mouth work their magic on him. Seconds ticked by slowly as Marci teased him, inflicting the most incredible blowjob on him.

Inevitably, Glenn could feel the pressure build in his loins and he let Marci know that he was about to cum.

“Cum for me, big boy! Cum for mama!” commanded Marci.

Glenn had no choice. He expended his load powerfully and Marci expertly swallowed every drop.

Glenn looked up at the blue cloudless sky. He couldn’t wait for the rest of the day.

@beeblebrox883
@Lost_the_keys
crow3467
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by crow3467 »

Awesome story :D I hope you continue
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 3 – Her Sunrise

She saw nothing but blackness.

Marci sat in a chair blindfolded. She wore nothing but her silk purple panties. Her long wavy hair flickered by the cool breeze coming in from the open door. She knew she was in the bedroom facing the door to the balcony. She bit her lower lip and once again savored her helplessness. Her wrists were gathered behind her back, bound and cinched with black rope. Her elbows were also bound together. This had the effect of thrusting her bare breasts forward. Her nipples hardened from the breeze coming in from the open door.

There was no moving from the chair on which she sat for her ankles were bound tightly together as were her thighs just above the knees. She writhed, testing her bonds and found them firm.

“You look so lovely like that, luv!” said Glenn. He move behind her and his hands strayed to his captive’s breasts softly caressing the soft mounds. She sighed as he tweaked her nipples.

“You always say that when I’m all tied up,” said Marci.

“Because it’s the truth, my sweet! Seeing you tied up really turns me on, you know!” teased Glenn even as he explored Marci’s exposed body, “But I think you’re gonna love the surprise I’ve got for you.”

Marci could only wonder what the surprise was. But her reverie was cut short by a sudden incredible sensation between her legs. Glenn had begun groping her thighs and then between them. His fingers probed and Marci could feel the inevitable moisture leaking between her legs.

“You beast! Taking advantage of a bound and innocent woman like me!” needled Marci.

“Innocent? Hardly!” chuckled Glenn as he continued to grope his sexy wife. Marci writhed helplessly as she slowly gave in to the subtle torment being inflicted upon her.

Suddenly, a buzzing sound and an incredible sensation caused Marci to gasp. Glenn applied the vibrator between her legs and Marci’s pulse raised even as her breath came in short gasps.

“Oh…my…,” was all that Marci could utter.

“Yes, my sweet! You are helpless and in my power!” said Glenn with a snicker.

Marci felt her thighs trembling. Her feet raised off the floor. Her hands closed into tight fists. The sensation was unrelenting and she was slipping inevitably on the road to a climax.

“Please…please…Glenn!” pleaded Marci.

“Don’t resist, Marci! Cum for me…now!” commanded Glenn.

“Oh…oh…oh!” gasped Marci before a tremendous orgasm sent her body into spasm. She slumped forward, but Glenn held her up.

“Now, now my dear! I think that orgasm deserves a bit of payment!” whispered Glenn hoarsely even as he pushed down his pants, “Open that sweet mouth of yours!”

Marci had no choice as she felt Glenn’s hard shaft enter her mouth. Glenn held her head firmly and thrust in and out of her mouth. Even in her weakened state, Marci used her mouth and tongue instinctively making Glenn groan with pleasure.

Glenn kept a steady pace until he announced, “Here it comes, babe!” He then shot his load into her mouth and she made a valiant effort to swallow every drop, but a few drops dripped down the sides of her mouth.

Marc’s blindfold was removed and she beheld an incredible sight. The sun had just risen over the horizon bathing the lovely landscape with a soft glow as only the dawn could. Marci sighed and smiled. The day had just begun and she looked forward to enjoying the rest of it.

@crow3467
@beeblebrox883
@Lost_the_keys
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Well up to your normal, utterly superb, standard Sir. Thoroughly enjoyed reading this, and hope there's more to come.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 4 – His Escape

The house was sealed tightly. All the windows and shades were closed. The lights were turned off save for those that would light Glenn’s way…if he could somehow manage to free himself.

Right now, Glenn lay on the floor in the master bedroom. He was naked save for tight black speedos. His wrists were tightly bound behind him and his ankles were similarly tethered together. His mouth was packed by a couple of Marci’s panties before being sealed shut with tape. His wrists and ankles were connected into a fairly stringent hogtie.

“Umph! Grrfff!” was all Glenn could mutter as he rolled around on the floor seeking release. His mission was to somehow get out of the bedroom, make his way downstairs towards the living room and claim his reward.

Glenn strained heroically and then, suddenly, the hogtie rope loosened and gave way. The knots on his ankles had loosened and he stretched out his legs gratefully. He briefly rested before attempting the arduous task of getting to his feet. He managed to roll to a wall and used it to lever himself into a sitting then standing position. He looked down, breathing heavily, at his exposed and helpless body. His helplessness stirred the excitement between his legs and his cock created a sizeable bulge in his tight trunks.

Glenn found his balance before shuffling, then hopping towards the door. He managed to turn the knob to open the door and hopped into the hallway. When he got to the stairs, he sat down and carefully descended. He rested briefly at the foot of the stairs before standing and hopping towards the living room.

“Well, took you long enough!” said Marci as Glenn entered the living room. She wore a tight-fitting black nylon outfit that showed off her curves. Her long hair was bound up in a high ponytail and her makeup was done heavily to give her a severe but lovely look. She also wore calf-high boots. She looked every inch a domme and she took her captive by the shoulders and guided him to the shag rug on the floor where she guided him carefully into a position faceup on the floor.

“Look at you…all tired and sweaty! You think you have enough left for your prize?” taunted Marci. Glenn could only mumble and nod his head. Marci smiled wickedly and caressed Glenn’s sweaty body with her hands. She groped him between his legs and was gratified to feel the hardness dwelling therein.

With a naughty cackle, Marci pulled off Glenn’s speedos fully exposing him. She added more rope above and below his knees and even around his thighs. More rope went around his arms pinning them tightly to his body until Glenn was almost encased in rope.

“There! Now you’re all wrapped up…utterly helpless to resist! What a delicious sight you make, luv!” said Marci as she rubbed his chest and tweaked his nipples with her fingernails. She worked her way down his body until her hand found his exposed cock. She fondled his balls and caressed the rigid member making Glenn groan. She took his cock in her hand and gave him a slow handjob. She edged him for a while before she pulled off her top, revealing her breasts. She played with her tits and chuckled as Glenn’s cock twitched at her teasing. She rose and removed her boots and bottom revealing her shaved pussy.

Marci descended on Glenn’s helpless body and took his cock into her mouth. She licked the tip with her tongue before engulfing his length into her mouth. She sucked him slowly drawing out the sensual torture. Glenn writhed beneath her, utterly helpless to plead for ultimate release.

“Time to ride my horsey now, luv!” said Marci as she slowly positioned herself and she groaned throatily as she felt his hardness penetrate deeply into her. She rode him expertly, drawing out his and her pleasure until she could stand it no more. She shuddered with the first of several orgasms even as Glenn shot his load into her.

The house was dark and only the sounds of labored breathing could be discerned within.

---

Thank you @LunaDog, @beeblebrox883, @crow3467, @Lost_the_keys for your kind words and patronage.
crow3467
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by crow3467 »

Awesome story :D I love your couple stories
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 5 – Her TV Night

Glenn watched the action unfolding on the TV as he munched on some popcorn he had prepared in the microwave. This was the second episode of his favorite sci fi series and he had decided to binge watch the final season tonight. He lounged on the couch wearing cotton shorts and a white tank top.

He was doubly pleased to have Marci by his side, but while she also liked watching this series, her attire was a little more…restrictive.

Marci sat on the couch with her wrists and elbows tied behind her back with rope. Her bare breasts were nicely framed by a rope bra. Her ankles were trussed up as were her thighs just above the knees. Finally, Glenn had fashioned a crotchrope on her and as Glenn watched, he would feed Marci morsels of the popcorn, but he would also sneak pinches and touches on his nude wife’s breasts, thighs and crotchrope. Every tug on the crotchrope would pull a soft moan from Marci’s lips and Glenn smiled wickedly at his tormented wife.

“Are you enjoying our TV night together, luv?” asked Glenn, turning to Marci.

Marci took a sip of Coke from her husband’s hand before responding with, “Oh, I’m good, dear, but…umph! Ooooh!”

“I can see that the little egg I inserted into your snatch is still doing its job, eh?” teased Glenn with a waggle of his eyebrows.

The vibrating egg had been inserted earlier into Marci’s slit and it turned on and off at random intervals causing her to be distracted from her TV viewing. Still, the distraction was…delicious and welcome. She would moan as the device activated. She would struggle, but the ropes held her tightly.

Glenn then set aside the popcorn and took Marci’s bare legs into his lap and he idly touched the lovely gams and periodically tickle her exposed soles, to which Marci would respond with a strangled squeak.

And then, the egg would vibrate.

The episode had ended and Glenn pressed the “pause” button as he stood up and dropped his shorts, revealing his very erect cock. He sat Marci up and positioned his member in front of her face. Marci used her tongue to lick his maleness. She lavished attention on it and Glenn said, “Yeah, baby, like that! Now, open your mouth!”

Marci closed her mouth over his cock and felt it penetrate to the back of her throat. She sucked greedily and was pleased to hear Glenn’s gasps and groans of sheer pleasure. The vibrating egg distracted her but she heroically kept to her task even as her insides trembled.

Finally, Glenn said, “Ah, screw this! I am taking you upstairs, luv, where I am going to tie you to the bed and have my wicked way with you!”

“Do I have a choice?” asked Marci teasingly.

“Hmmm, no…not really!” answered Glenn as he hoisted his helpless wife over his shoulder and carried her to the bedroom with his mind already contemplating the naughty things he would be doing with her.

@crow3467
@LunaDog
@beeblebrox883
@Lost_the_keys
YourNeighbor
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by YourNeighbor »

Really nice, I could imagine doing this last one with my wife.
(Funnily enough, I think she would object to watching the original Star Wars trilogy more than to being bound while being fondled.)
crow3467
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by crow3467 »

Nice addition, short but good! :D
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Agreed. Short but SWEET!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

YourNeighbor wrote: 8 months ago Really nice, I could imagine doing this last one with my wife.
(Funnily enough, I think she would object to watching the original Star Wars trilogy more than to being bound while being fondled.)
Oh, I'm sure you can distract her enough so she can stand the movie. :D :D :D
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 6 – His Captivity

Glenn looked out the window and stretched luxuriously. He took a deep breath of the cool air and smiled.

“Are you ready, luv?” asked Marci from behind him.

“Sure! Anytime you’re ready,” replied Glenn.

Marci embraced her husband from behind and said, “You do understand that once we start, I will have four hours to do what I want with you.”

“I understand. Do your worst…or your best, as the case may be!” answered Glenn with a nervous grin.

“Very well. Time to disrobe now, but let me do it!” said Marci.

Marci pulled Glenn’s t-shirt off baring his toned torso. She then pushed down his shorts until he was left wearing his tight black briefs.

Marci fetched a length of rope and tied Glenn’s wrists behind him. Glenn exhaled noisily and Marci asked, “Are you ok with this, luv?” She caressed his bare torso.

Glenn nodded and replied, “Sure, sure! Just a bit excited is all…umph!” Marci had jammed a blue ballgag into his mouth.

“Now, get on the bed, slave…facedown!” commanded Marci.

Glenn complied and when he was positioned crosswise on the bed, Marci tied his crossed ankles together with a generous amount of rope. She then connected his bound ankles to his wrists so that Glenn was hogtied on the bed.

“Well, look at you! So deliciously helpless!” exclaimed Marci as she proceeded to caress and touch his exposed body.

Glenn groaned as Marci groped his private parts. His cock stiffened in response and he felt it acutely as it was confined securely by his tight briefs and the bed. His discomfort increased as he heard a buzzing sound and a subtle vibration nudge his concealed manhood.

Glenn struggled helplessly as Marci teased him with the vibrating wand. She held him down easily and his thoughts were drowned by the sensations of pleasure suffusing his body. Marci pushed Glenn sideways so that his groin became accessible. Smiling wickedly, she groped his hard-on before applying the wand all over his groin. Glenn groaned through the ballgag as the teasing continued for some time.

“You cannot cum yet, prisoner!” growled Marci, “I got you to myself and I intend to make the most of it!”

Marci set aside the wand and released Glenn from the hogtie and untied his ankles. Glenn breathed with relief, but his seeming release was short-lived. Marci peeled off his briefs and his steel-hard cock sprang free. Marci grinned as she flicked his hard flesh with her fingers before she re-tied his ankles together.

Marci then went about to complete Glenn’s helplessness. After binding his ankles, he tied his legs above and below the knees as well as his thighs. More rope was wound around his arms and body making him as helpless as it was possible. She even put a crotchrope on him with a knot strategically pressing into his perineum. The rope chafed his buttcrack and it merely heightened his powerlessness.

Glenn lay on the bed, bound helplessly, looking up at Marci. She then slowly shed her clothes and as the treasures of her bodies were revealed, Glenn found himself wanting to thrust into her, but he was tied up and he made a promise to behave himself.

“Stay put, prisoner, I’ll be right back!” teased Marci as she went off to the bathroom. She seemed to take forever before she emerged with her hair wet and glistening and her body sleek and glistening. Marci went down on her captive and started worshipping him with her hands, mouth and tongue.

“Don’t you dare cum, prisoner!” said Marci as she engulfed his manhood with her sweet mouth. It took incredible willpower for Glenn not to cum into her mouth, but he somehow succeeded. She squeezed his balls and slapped his cock several times to inflict just enough pain to distract him.

Glenn reveled in his captivity and he found his mind wandering into a semi-conscious state. She was his captor and he was her prisoner and Glenn allowed himself to be handled and used.

Glenn did not resist as Marci untied him and tied him spreadeagled on the bed. She renewed his assault on his naked body and Glenn descended fully into his submissive role.

Marci’s lovely face was inches from Glenn’s face as she asked, “How long can you last, dear?”

Glenn’s gag had been removed and he whispered, “That’s totally up to you, dear?”

Marci chuckled as she again took liberties with her captive.

@crow3467
@LunaDog
@beeblebrox883
@Lost_the_keys
@YourNeighbor
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Superbly told, as is completely normal with you, Sir, and VERY much fun to read.
crow3467
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by crow3467 »

Awesomely well written as always I really enjoyed the read :D
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Thank you @YourNeighbor, @LunaDog and @crow3467 for your kind words!

Here's the first of what may be a longer chapter....

Chapter 7 – Her Home Invasion

Marci sighed as she turned off the engine of her car. It was a Friday evening and she could look forward to two days of R&R. The house was mostly dark and she remembered that Glenn had messaged her that he would be coming home late.

She went up the driveway and unlocked the front door. Except for the hallway light, the house was dark. As Marci finished securing the door, she was unprepared as a bright white light shone on her and a commanding voice that said, “Hold it right there! Don’t move!”

Shocked, Marci froze as she faced the door. The voice rang out again, “Drop the bag and put your hands behind your head!”

Too stunned to reply, Marci dropped her bag and raised her arms. The light was turned off and she felt a presence behind her. She detected a familiar cologne then a voice behind her said, “Now don’t move a muscle, honey and you won’t get hurt!”

“Glenn? What’s this all about?” demanded Marci.

Slipping out of character, Glenn said, “Thought I’d provide an early weekend scenario for ya. Hope I didn’t scare you too much?”

Marci smiled and relaxed into her role, “What’s this all about, Glenn?”

Glenn replied, “Who’s Glenn? You got me confused with someone else…your husband, maybe?” He then pulled Marci’s hands behind her and slapped handcuffs on her wrists. He touched Marci all over her body noting her white blouse, navy blue skirt and tan pantyhose. He pulled her to the living room and pushed her against a chair making her bend forward.

Glenn kicked Marci’s legs apart and took liberties groping her between her legs. He could already smell the musk emanating from Marci’s private parts and his hands detected the moisture leaking from her womanhood.

“Looks like someone is enjoying this, eh?” chuckled Glenn.

“Please…please, don’t hurt me!” pleaded Marci.

“Hurt you? Why, whatever gave you that idea?” said Glenn as he continued to grope his victim’s butt and thighs.

“I must say…you are one sexy lady!” exclaimed Glenn. Marci could feel herself blushing at the complement.

Marci yelped as Glenn pulled her upright and began groping her breasts and crotch. He leaned into him, already feeling helpless and submissive. Suddenly, Glenn tore her blouse, causing some buttons to pop off. Glenn’s hands now explored her bra-covered breasts and he said, “Nice tits, lady!” Marci could fell her nipples get hard as Glenn continued to fondle her.

In a throaty voice, Marci pleaded, “Please…please, stop this! Just take what you want and go!”

Glenn answered, “Oh, I know what I want, lady! And I’m taking her!” With this, Glenn roughly unzipped and pulled off Marci’s skirt. He saw that she was wearing thigh-high stockings and he thought, “This makes things easier!” He then proceeded to remove Marci’s panties.

He roughly pushed Marci to the couch where he positioned her in a kneeling position with her ass up. Glenn dropped his pants and boxers before ramming his already hardened member deep into Marci’s already-wet slit.

“Oh! Oh! Oh! You’re hurting me!” complained Marci.

Glenn produced a ballgag, which he used to muffle Marci’s complaints. He then went back to work, vigorously taking his victim from behind. His grunts and her gasps blended together in an appropriate but grotesque harmony.

With great discipline, Glenn pulled out of Marci and replaced his pants and boxers. He so wanted to finish, but he had other plans for Marci.

“The night is young, lady, and I ain’t planning on finishing with you soon!” said Glenn.

Marci, barely conscious, breathed heavily and fuzzily wondered what Glenn was up to.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

1000 posts my friend. And i'm willingly to bet ALL of them are superb!
crow3467
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by crow3467 »

Awesome continuation! Love your stories :D
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 8 – Her Thoughts

Marci was completely boneless and deep into her submissive state. She had been surprised, bound and dominated. Being helpless sometimes made her retreat into her thoughts although she could acutely feel everything that was being inflicted upon her.

Thus, she did not resist when Glenn began stripping her of her clothes. She did not notice how roughly Glenn cut off her already-ruined blouse with a pair of safety scissors. He peeled off her stockings so that Marci was completely exposed. Glenn then tied her ankles together with more rope and hoisted her over his shoulder. He slowly ascended the stairs until he reached the bedroom.

Glenn slowly closed all the windows and shades so that the room was plunged into darkness. He then flicked on a standing lamp which he swiveled to shine on the bed on which Marci had been placed.

Marci’s Thoughts:

I’m naked now and tied up. I am completely helpless. There is no hope of escape, but Glenn is still not finished. He takes a long length of rope and begins binding my upper body more thoroughly. When he is finished, my arms are pinned to my body and my breasts are pressed between strands of rope. I can only moan as he grabs my breasts and tweaks my nipples. I can only close my eyes and writhe helplessly as his mouth suckles on my bare tits. His tongue makes my nipples harden and I groan anew.

He tells me how sexy I look and how much fun he will have “playing” with me. I tremble slightly as I anticipate all the things that he could do to me.

I let out with a muffled yelp as his hand cups my exposed slit. His fingers probe deeply and I struggle, but he pins my bare legs with his other arm.

“I think you’re liking this very much, lady! What else might I do with you, eh?” chuckles Glenn as he takes more liberties with my nude body. He unties my ankles, but only so he can plunge face-first into my crotch and I scream as he uses his mouth and tongue to drive me to yet another peak of pleasure.

The ropes hold me firm, so all I can do is receive Glenn’s incredible torments. He expertly uses his mouth, tongue and hands to tease me all over. My body is suffused with incredible sensations. There is heat. There is electricity. I feel pleasure…pain…fear…all in one incredible cascade of sensations.

Glenn removes my gag before kissing me deeply. Our tongues intertwine. He keeps on telling me how sexy I looked…how delectable…how helpless to stop him.

I cannot stop him as he spreads my legs and I can feel his hard manhood enter me. I am so wet that he slips into me easily. Resistance is futile as he starts to pump me. Our bodies unite in a molten union. I am his prisoner and I receive him fully. The pleasure is enormous as we both utter cries of passion.

Soon…all too soon…I can feel the inevitable onset of the peak of our pleasure. Glenn expels his seed into me even as I am overcome with my own orgasms.

For many long seconds, we shudder in our respective climaxes. Glenn stays on top of me before he pulls out with a groan. Somehow, I feel bereft…empty.

Glenn binds my ankles together once again and then connects these ropes to my chest harness leaving me hogtied.

“Don’t go away, luv! I’ll be right back!”

And then he was gone leaving me floating on a cloud of bliss.

@crow3467
@LunaDog
@beeblebrox883
@Lost_the_keys
@YourNeighbor
crow3467
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by crow3467 »

It's nice to see how the action unfolds in her mind :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic