TEACHING BRAD A LESSON + THE BIRTHDAY SURPRISE (M+/M) *NEW CHAPTER APR 09*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WOULD YOU ALSO SHARE STEVEN'S AWKWARDNESS AROUND THE GUYS IF YOU'D BEEN STASHED THE WAY HE WAS?

YES
38%
NO
24%
If you voted YES, then select who you'd feel most awkward interacting with (1 choice)
No votes
COREY
14%
BIG MIKE
10%
ANDREW
6%
BRAD
2%
RYAN
6%

Total votes: 50

Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Seeing Shawn charging in like a train would be frightening to watch. But getting tackled by him like a wide receiver in football would definitely knock the wind out of you. Nice to see Brad put up such a fight, but to only fail in the end when Corey and Shawn wrestled him down. Can't wait to see Brad get his just desserts when Andrew ties him down and that loud mouth of his gets the gag he needs. 8-)

Nice work again, @bondagefreak
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

This is so hot love it 😍
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Thanks for the nice comments, guys! I'm glad a few of you are enjoying this. While most of my regular readers haven't shown interest in this story so far, I'm hoping more will join in AND signal their enjoyment once the tying up & gagging kicks off.

WITH THAT BEING SAID, THE NEXT CHAPTER IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

Cant wait what is in store for Brad. I'm excited on how you would draw us again in your immersive story telling sir @bondagefreak
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Brad is putting up a pretty good fight but I feel the deck is now heavily stacked against him with all those bodies heavily stacked upon him!

You've got to love Steven getting all excited from the sidelines - he just needs to make sure he doesn't get drawn into the action.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT, GUYS.
HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER. ENJOY.

@OrdinaryWorld @Sockgaggedman @Footsub123 @Stormee @Volobond @GoBucks @Socksbound @Guardianbound @Starcomet @Pup Wingletang @4toes @Lovethemsocks @Subboi @squirrel @Red86 @Bradstick @that1kid13 @Bradboi @Ropelover98
Last edited by bondagefreak 8 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
THE APOCALYPSE SURVIVAL STORY

I practically creamed my own shorts upon seeing Brad's visibly mortified face disappear between Corey's remarkably bulbous, watermelon-sized glory globes. The sudden silencing of his protests and the rather violent convulsing of his body did much to confirm the debilitating quality of the airtight seal now imposed on the defeated stallion's face.

Brad began struggling like a madman, but much to my own continued excitement, none of his three captors seemed to clue in on why. Intensifying their efforts to control the sudden uptick of their downed opponent's unexplained outburst, they easily managed to keep Brad's four limbs pinned to the ground even though he temporarily seemed possessed of almost superhuman strength.

The sound of rushing air and muffled grunting momentarily pierced the ambient cacophony when the colossal-thighed heartthrob shifted his weight to better control his captive's arm. But Brad's partial success at freeing himself from the smothering death grip that was Corey's massive bums proved quite fleeting. His forehead, eyes and partially obstructed nose - which had just barely managed to worm its way out of the young heartthrob's deep crack - once again disappeared from view. His usually smug superior gaze betrayed an uncharacteristic level of terror and fear as the thick-thighed beefcake's monumental rump came back down for the kill.

"Mmmnnpphh..."

This was, to put it mildly, absolute bliss for me. Never in a million years would I have imagined one day seeing Brad tackled down by three of the hottest hunks in our group. Much less witnessing him being pinned down and facesat by arguably the hottest guy of them all.

The shaggy-haired leviathan continued using his own weight and oversized bare soles to further restrict Brad's head movements, but he nevertheless remained blissfully unaware of the fact that his uncooperative opponent's nose was stuck drawing air from directly underneath his underwear-covered bum-chute.

The stupendously generous size of his muscular glutes more than amply took care of preventing the defeated tyrant from making his plight heard, and the general dissonance of their coordinated efforts combined with the vocal exchanges that filled the room up had Corey's focus entirely monopolised. In other words, Brad was being smothered by Corey's giant bums and no one seemed to care or even take notice of what was going on. No one aside from myself, that is.

Alas, all good things must come to an end, and so too did that particularly thrilling phase of Brad's exciting demise.
That wasn't to say that what ensued next wasn't any fun though. Quite the opposite in fact.

Brad eventually did manage to escape the scream-proof seal of hot-stuff Corey's big beefy bums, but not due to anything of his own doing, mind you. Rather, he was only granted a reprieve when the three guys - temporarily aided by Big Mike - flipped him over on his stomach to prepare him for Andrew's incoming handiwork.

To say that the 30-year-old bully was outraged upon seeing the hairy-legged gamer-nerd reenter the scene - this time with a fear-inspiringly large duffle bag presumably filled with rope - would've been something of a major understatement. Brad was quite literally boiling with rage. So much so, in fact, that the three junior strongmen had to sit their entire weight down on him and use all of their raw strength to keep his struggling limbs pinned together.

With Corey sitting on the struggling tyrant's upper back and the other two hunks successfully occupying the rest of his prone frame, the towering spare tire of the group - Big Mike - quietly retreated back to his comfort zone just outside of the immediate chaos.

In any case, it didn't take long for Mitch's stunningly handsome and remarkably tall 23-year-old son to squat down over his incapacitated victim and get down to business. The minute that big-ass duffle bag of his was unzipped, his facial features took on a more serious air and he very quickly began imposing on Brad what he and his terribly foul-footed & almost permanently puffer-clad father were best known for - the absolute craziest and most restrictive of ropework.

Nick, Zack, Bob and Ryan were all possessed of rather extreme rope-tying skills. Officer Bob especially was considered something of a legend in that regard. But man-oh-man did Mitch and his eldest son tend to take things to another level. Though their ropework was typically not as cruel as say Ryan's or Bob's, the sheer excessiveness of it all made the experience of being tied by them every bit as frightening. So you can probably imagine just how utterly panicked and understandably indignant Brad became when it dawned upon him that the fearsomely rope-savvy junior medic was going to be trussing him up and spinning his signature webs around him.

Adding insult to injury was also the fact that Brad was almost seven full years Andrew's senior! Knowing Brad the way I did, I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that the thought of being arrested and physically restrained by someone even slightly younger than himself would be a cause for great outrage.

Being manhandled by a bunch of younger guys was bad enough, but being tied up not only by the youngest but also the lankiest of them all, that in itself would've been cause enough to make him go stir crazy. And sure enough, it did!

INTERESTED IN THIS STORY? WANT A FOLLOW-UP CHAPTER?
LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!
IF YOU'RE NOT YET REGISTERED, TAKE A MINUTE TO SIGN UP AND JOIN THIS AWESOME COMMUNITY!
Last edited by bondagefreak 8 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

If I had been in doubt before, I'm now confident in wanting to be in Brad's place way more than in Steven's. Being trapped under Corey's massive bums would be a dream come true, and being handled by the other guys, arguably some of the hottest guys, would be the cherry on top. I'd willingly sign up for this suffocating and embarrassing experience- where can I give my CV for a life reenactment? :D

I do feel a bit bad for Brad, a first for me. Imagining getting tied up by someone a full 7 years younger than me gives me the ick. His case is even more awkward considering his years and the fact that Andrew would normally stand no chance against a free Brad.

A thorny situation we have here. So excellent, Sir @bondagefreak
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Brad, you should have just backed down. Now you're going to have to pay the price. Looking forward to Andrew doing what he does best.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

Screen time for Andrew. Woooo absolutely great!
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Thank you for not making us wait long for a new chapter! I was checking every day hoping for more!

Brad is so unhappy to be in a position a lot of us would kill for! Suffocated under Corey's bums that are so big he doesn't even know where Brad's nose is? Yes please!
Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

@bondagefreak I'm really getting into this story Sir. Can't wait to see what happens next now that Brad is thoroughly bound. I loved Andrew's appearance. It's always hot when he shows up. Hopefully Brad gets a really disgusting pair of socks in his mouth next!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Sockgaggedman wrote: 8 months ago I do feel a bit bad for Brad, a first for me. Imagining getting tied up by someone a full 7 years younger than me gives me the ick. His case is even more awkward considering his years and the fact that Andrew would normally stand no chance against a free Brad.
I'm really glad to hear that. Pride & humiliation are some of my favourite story-related tropes, so successfully making you feel even just a tad bit bad for Brad is basically like a "mission accomplished" for me. While it seems that several of you would love to switch places with him, I wonder if other readers also feel a bit bad for Brad now that he's about to be bound up and held captive by a guy substantially younger than himself.

Footsub123 wrote: 8 months ago Hopefully Brad gets a really disgusting pair of socks in his mouth next!
You guys will get the chance to vote on it after the next chapter ;)

Bradboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bradboi »

This keeps getting better and better bro! Loving it so far. Wishing I was in that predicament myself haha
Ropelover98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ropelover98 »

Im very sorry Sir for being absent! I still love your stories 😍 i really like the idea of Brad being tied up and gagged and i hope You will continue this story 😍😍
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

SPECIAL HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO STORMEE.
HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER, GUYS. ENJOY!

@OrdinaryWorld @Sockgaggedman @Footsub123 @Stormee @Volobond @GoBucks @Socksbound @Guardianbound @Starcomet @Pup Wingletang @4toes @Lovethemsocks @Subboi @squirrel @Red86 @Bradstick @that1kid13 @Bradboi @Ropelover98 @noarmgr @The slave @gag1195 @Wedgieboy69 @Pup @blackbound @socjuc
Last edited by bondagefreak 8 months ago, edited 9 times in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
THE APOCALYPSE SURVIVAL STORY

"No! Get the fuck off me! Uggh! I'm gonna fuckin' KILL you guys!" Brad screamed, his beet-red face betraying uncontrollable anger and rage as he lay there, helplessly struggling beneath his three burly assailants.

"Hold his hands. Hold his hands! Watch out! Keep him still." the guys went on, coordinating their efforts to control the raging bull while at the same time ignoring the unending barrage of threats and insults being spewed their way. Brad's vocal attacks only grew louder and more virulent when Andrew finally entered the fray and began expertly trussing up his two wrists together. Even as the first coils of rope were spun around and cinched tight, Corey's powerful hands and fingers kept a cement-like grip on the downed stallion's incapacitated upper limbs.

"This might take a while..." the jumbo-footed gamer nerd warned his colleagues.

"Dude, I don't care if we have to hold him down here for an hour. I want his ass tied up tight. And I mean real fuckin' tight. Just do what you gotta do. We'll take care of keeping him still for you." Shawn reassuredly told him, causing the rope-savvy medic to nod his head while simultaneously sending Brad into a blind rage.

"Lemme GO! I swear I'm gonna fuckin' KILL you guys!" he yelled, his head twisting left and right and his hands flailing around wildly as the ropes around his wrists grew tighter and tighter. With Corey sitting on his upper back, Ryan straddling his lower waist and Shawn occupying his thighs and legs, only Brad's head retained some benign measure of mobility. The rest of him was quite literally crushed to the floor beneath some 700-odd pounds of sheer brawn and muscle.

In any case, the angry grunting and unabated threat-launching didn't stop there. As the minutes went by and Andrew's infamous rope coils grew more numerous and restrictive, so too did Brad's spiteful words and hateful insults.

Imagine my utter surprise when - without any external prodding and entirely out of his own volition - the seven-foot-tall lumbering leviathan of the group slowly rose up from his seated position on the nearby couch and somewhat tentatively closed the distance that separated him from the source of the vulgar racket.

I watched as Big Mike slowly squatted down behind Corey's seated frame and watched as Brad's expression went from anger to slight puzzlement as he caught sight of the approaching behemoth now looming above his head.

Given how passive and unassertive the gentle giant normally was, I was understandably taken aback when he placed one of his phenomenally oversized hands around the back of Brad's head and unassuredly tried cupping his other hand over the downed tyrant's red face. And from the looks of it, Brad was every bit as surprised as I was.

"Wh...wha...what the FUCK?! No!" he screamed, violently shaking his head away and giving his would-be silencer - whom he very openly had a great deal of contempt for - a look of pure dread and hatred.

"Don't you fuckin' dare put your fuckin' hands on me you big stupid fuck!" Brad angrily barked, appearing positively outraged by what Big Mike had just attempted to do.

Normally that would've been more than enough to force the unassertive giant back into his corner, but the lumbering mammoth surprised us both again, this time by taking no heed of the spiteful stallion's hateful rhetoric and slowly chasing after the vulgar-mouthed captive's desperately retreating head.

Brad cried out and fumed; struggling like mad to get away from the downright gargantuan pair of stupendously thick palms that were trying to close in on his angrily flailing head. Shawn, Ryan and Corey were too busy keeping his limbs in check and too absorbed by Andrew's impressive ropemanship skills to notice what was going on. Nobody cheered on or thanked Mike for his timely intervention, but much to my own amazement, that didn't stop him from pressing on and contributing to Brad's heavyhanded takedown.

I think what made Mike's unexpected involvement so hot was the open scorn and the casual disdain Brad had for him. Brad didn't think much of Andrew either. In fact, he didn't think much of any of us. But he thought even less of Big Mike, no doubt in part due to the gentle giant's easygoing nature and permanently passive demeanour. Mike didn't have an ounce of ill will or malice in him; something that obviously made him stand out as weak and pathetic in the smug tyrant's eyes.

Suffice it to say, I took special joy in watching Brad's facial expression devolve into one of hateful panic when the introverted leviathan's exceptionally broad but somewhat clumsy bear paws successfully caught up to him.

"NO! Get your...mpph mmh mmnNO! I'm gonna phhhmm...I'm gonna fuckin' kmmpphh." was the last thing my ex-rival managed to blurt out before the absolute thickest, broadest and heftiest of silencing palms came in for the kill and dutifully clamped themselves around his seemingly dwarfed head and face.

"Phhgggmpph phhggmph mpphh." the raging stallion energetically went on; his once blisteringly deafening insults reduced to nothing more than near-inaudible whimpers.

Even when Brad broke down into a state of anger & humiliation-induced hysteria, Big Mike remained shamelessly placid and seemed perfectly content with just sitting there and using the unparalleled size and heft of his own two clammy palms to keep the smaller man from being able to verbally communicate with us.

Pretty soon Brad's eyes - the only part of his face still partially visible below his forehead - were shooting daggers, not at Big Mike but at the massive palm and fingers that so effortlessly prevented him from exercising his freedom of speech. Even though his angry features were blissfully concealed, Brad's inability to draw breath was made glaringly apparent. At least to me, it did. To Big Mike, I guess it was a little less so. And it certainly didn't help that much of his focus was now caught up in the mesmerising spectacle of Andrew's skillful knot-tying.

The room was remarkably quiet after that. It took a while for the guys to notice, but Corey eventually did sort of turn his head around and glance behind his left shoulder before noticing Mike's involvement and commending him with a "Niiice. Thanks, bro."

"Haha! Not so loud anymore, eh fucker?" Ryan tauntingly shot, he too unabashedly finding satisfaction in his downed opponent's newly-imposed silence. "Dude, when Andrew's done I think we're gonna have to gag him." the sexy stud quietly told Shawn, something which immediately caused my husband's behemothic blond cousin to nod his head approvingly and scan the living room floor for anything of use.

That's when those bedazzling blue orbs of his suddenly noticed my idle form standing in the distance.

"Steven." Shawn boomed, causing my eyes to beam wide open and my body to perk up. "Yes, sir?"

"Go. Find something to gag him with." he ordered, his head motioning for me to get moving and his voice leaving little room for debate.

I instinctively nodded my head in obedience and sprinted out of the living room - albeit without much of a destination in mind.

A gag? Did he want one of the muzzle gags? The inflatable plug? One of Zack's infamous curfew sponges? He didn't specify! Knowing Shawn the way I did though, I knew he didn't care. To him, a gag was a gag, whether it be humiliating or not.

Truth be known, I was a little apprehensive about walking back in there with a gag for a guy whom' I legitimately considered a superior. Fishing a gag out for one of my fellow subs was one thing, but being in charge of not only fishing out but choosing an actual gag for a guy like Brad was a somewhat different matter.

Given the amount of tape and professional gags at our disposal, not to mention the sheer amount of yet-to-be-laundered socks, boxers and jockstraps, the possibilities were endless. But before I get carried away sharing my thought process with you guys and letting you in on what I ended up selecting, I'd like to hear from you. Like...if you'd been in my shoes, what would you have done? What would you have chosen?

Vote for your preferred option by looking at the choices listed below and posting the corresponding letter in the comments. Don't be shy. If you're not used to posting here, then this is the perfect opportunity to get started. You can explain the reasoning behind your choice if you so wish to. But if not, feel free to just drop a one-letter answer. I look forward to hearing from you.

WHERE WOULD YOU SOURCE BRAD'S GAG FROM?
VOTE BY POSTING YOUR ANSWER IN THE COMMENTS!

Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Thanks for the birthday wish, @bondagefreak!

My choice for Brad's gag is a tough choice.
I want Steven to go through E- Big Mike's stash or N-the special Zack curfew sponge gag. :lol:
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Alright, I have to say... Big Mike just got a hell of a lot hotter. The gentle and unassuming demeanor, the inexorable gagging, his sheer size in comparison to his not-inconsiderably-large target... all very exciting.

I think the main goal here is to keep Brad from communicating to truly teach him what it's like to be powerless. Immobility combined with N - the Curfew Sponge Gag would be perfect for it. Maybe also combine with a muzzle to humiliate him. Either way, the goal is silencing and inescapability.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Lovethemsocks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lovethemsocks »

Brad deserves some real punishment and humiliation! I think he needs to be gagged with nicks or Shawn’s socks and then wear someone’s disgusting jockstrap as a face mask! After everything he has done and he is not being cooperative now, he deserves nothing less than to be truly humiliated!
Ropelover98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ropelover98 »

I think it should be Nicks socks, that would be humiliating for Brad.. tho the sock of Steve would be hot too! As its mabey even more humiliating to be gagged with a subs sock…
So i think Nick first, and Steve my second choice
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Brad could have saved himself all this trouble had he just kept his trap shut. But then we wouldn't have this story now would we 🤣

I probably sound like a broken record but since i like the muzzle look, that is usually my go to in polls. But..... since this is Brad we're talking about, I think some humiliation is due! I know dirty socks are not my thing but one of these guys socks definitely should be used to shut him up. Probably not Steven's, he doesn't need that possible retaliation from Brad later, he's already mixed up in this because he's been told to get something but that's just it, he was told to and that is his excuse. Probably don't need to go overboard with getting the most rancid sock these guys can produce either but either way, Brad needs to be taught a lesson again.

Decisions decisions 🤔🤣

Alight so since Mike is the one currently hand gagging Brad, let's use one of his socks (E). To keep it secured, either a nice tape muzzle, the padded muzzle or both, if I can choose multi answers 😈
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

It's a bit of a tough choice (do I wanna go overboard or nah, is it actually going overboard) but I think I'll settle on G - Something from Nick's laundry stash.

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

Happy Birthday @Stormee Have a great day!

@bondagefreak I loved this chapter, Big Mike went up in my estimation. He was so hot here. Can't wait for the next one!

I'm thinking Brad needs a gag that will keep him quiet, but it needs to be humiliating. I'm thinking a pair of rank smelly socks. I think someone younger than him to add to the humiliation, so a college guy. I'd got with Ryan but his feet aren't as smelly, so I'm voting A for Andrew. Andrew's not the smelliest either, but him being an 18 is toxic, but allows room for escalation with Nick and Shawn's socks who are both 20's I think.
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

I would go for letter A. Hahaha I'm just a sucker for Andrew and of course giving credit to our ropemaster. He did the ropes might as well give him the honor of using something from his laundry stash.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic