TEACHING BRAD A LESSON + THE BIRTHDAY SURPRISE (M+/M) *NEW CHAPTER APR 09*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WOULD YOU ALSO SHARE STEVEN'S AWKWARDNESS AROUND THE GUYS IF YOU'D BEEN STASHED THE WAY HE WAS?

YES
38%
NO
24%
If you voted YES, then select who you'd feel most awkward interacting with (1 choice)
No votes
COREY
14%
BIG MIKE
10%
ANDREW
6%
BRAD
2%
RYAN
6%

Total votes: 50

The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

A for me too
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Volobond wrote: 8 months ago Alright, I have to say... Big Mike just got a hell of a lot hotter. The gentle and unassuming demeanor, the inexorable gagging, his sheer size in comparison to his not-inconsiderably-large target... all very exciting.
Hey, I'm glad you think so, my friend! I actually regret not having separated the latest chapter in two; with one chapter focusing entirely on Big Mike's involvement and the second on Brad's gag query. Poor Mike doesn't get the spotlight too often and when he does, there's always something to overshadow it. I'm glad his unexpected involvement cemented your liking of him. Brad is losing his mind right now 8-)

On another note, congrats on your 1600th post! You, @gag1195 and @harveygasson have been especially steadfast in your support of M/M stories here, both as content creators and as story reviewers. @DeeperThanRed and @KidnappedCowboy are also on the brink of joining the "Millenial Poster Club". Seriously, congrats to all of you. You guys have become pillars of this forum.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

I'd go with something from Shawn's laundry. Brad hates being at the mercy of the younger guys and Shawn's gear is the worst of that group :D
noarmgr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by noarmgr »

E. I really want to see Brad be humiliated even more, first he is silenced by the least intrusive person so if in addition if he gets gagged by his dirty laundry that would be incredible
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Damn! Big Mike grew a spine! :o And at his size, that's a considerable spine to grow. I must join the public in agreeing that he's climbed fast up the hotness ladder! That new photo of him and his sizable soles also helped. It's Big Mike renaissance all around!

As for the poll, I had to give it a lot of time and thought. Here's my process:
-I eliminated all the professional gags. The professional part sets me off; they kinda lack the personal and spontaneously hot appeal of a stuffing gag so often used here;
-I eliminated option K, Steven's stuff. Humiliating or not to be gagged with the stuff of the lowest ranking guy in camp, Brad's outburst deserved an appropriate punishment, the severity of which is just incompatible with Steven's lightly worn stuff. Plus, it would be pretty bold of Steven to want his stuff to serve as gag for Brad considering all other men are superior to him on the dom-sub hierarchy. And using his stuff just puts himself in the frontline of Brad's fury when/if he gets out. So for his own good, Steven had to go;
-Then all the gags that could be sourced from the guys actively taking down Brad had to go. While it would tick that personal-gag checkbox, as of late, I'm growing pretty fond of the idea of a gag sourced from someone detached from the bondage situation. It's a far-reaching grasp and subtle domination that turns me on. I feel pretty bad for Mike as his stuff would've been a prime contender and a reward for him losing a bit of his aloofness.
-Brad's own stuff wouldn't be that interesting, both because gagging a person with their own stuff is lame when you have other options and because his stuff isn't even impressively smelly. Quite normal to mediocre. He also had to go.

So my options remained Bob, Mitch, Nick or Zack. From here it was easy, I had to pick the guy whom Brad knows best to give the gag a personal touch: so I picked G-SOMETHING FROM NICK'S LAUNDRY STASH. Far-reaching grasp? Check! Subtle domination? Check! Malodorous and putrid enough to serve as an appropriate punishment? Check!
This is also the best-case scenario for Steven, as no one can suspect foul play since a good boi will always pick his master's stuff when asked to fetch a gag. That's just his responsibility and in no way him trying to fish out the worst-tasting option. No Sir!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Noooo! The sweaty sock agenda is winning again! You all will find Brad's insidious manipulations and muffled whispers escape the sock to worm into the hearts of men! Don't say I didn't warn youuuuu!
:P

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Volobond wrote: 8 months ago You all will find Brad's insidious manipulations and muffled whispers escape the sock to worm into the hearts of men!
I think I know a pretty effective solution: add more socks in until no muffled whimpers can be heard! 8-)
I wonder how comprehensible his pleas will be to men when he has three socks in his mouth. Or four... or five... :twisted:
Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

Sockgaggedman wrote: 8 months ago
Volobond wrote: 8 months ago You all will find Brad's insidious manipulations and muffled whispers escape the sock to worm into the hearts of men!
I think I know a pretty effective solution: add more socks in until no muffled whimpers can be heard! 8-)
I wonder how comprehensible his pleas will be to men when he has three socks in his mouth. Or four... or five... :twisted:
I wholeheartedly agree. Realistically his big mouth could take two massive socks. Shove one of Nick's, and one of Andrew's putrid socks in his yap till he shuts up.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

bondagefreak wrote: 8 months ago On another note, congrats on your 1600th post! You, @gag1195 and @harveygasson have been especially steadfast in your support of M/M stories here, both as content creators and as story reviewers. @DeeperThanRed and @KidnappedCowboy are also on the brink of joining the "Millenial Poster Club". Seriously, congrats to all of you. You guys have become pillars of this forum.[/size]
Thank you for the kind words! And of course, your own steadfastness here on this forum! Honored to be considered a "pillar" considering how long I spent as a silent reader/lurker before taking the plunge to start posting and commenting!

Catching up on this tale as well! Happy to see Brad taken down a peg! Though I have to agree with @Volobond, I think the audience is getting distracted with stuffing the different foul socks into Brad's mouth, rather than fully and effectively silencing him! My vote is for L: Padded leather muzzle. Very effective, and secure, and one I'm quite partial to. Besides, it's not like you can't cram some stinky socks into, around, and on top of the muzzle for a stench filled facemask in addition to the muzle!
My M/M Stories Here
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

I have a feeling Steven has a personal inclination to use something from a laundry hamper. But my vote is for M or N. :lol: I'm not drowning out the sock fans but I'll add my voice to @Volobond and @gag1195 .
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

bondagefreak wrote: 8 months ago
Volobond wrote: 8 months ago Alright, I have to say... Big Mike just got a hell of a lot hotter. The gentle and unassuming demeanor, the inexorable gagging, his sheer size in comparison to his not-inconsiderably-large target... all very exciting.
Hey, I'm glad you think so, my friend! I actually regret not having separated the latest chapter in two; with one chapter focusing entirely on Big Mike's involvement and the second on Brad's gag query. Poor Mike doesn't get the spotlight too often and when he does, there's always something to overshadow it. I'm glad his unexpected involvement cemented your liking of him. Brad is losing his mind right now 8-)

On another note, congrats on your 1600th post! You, @gag1195 and @harveygasson have been especially steadfast in your support of M/M stories here, both as content creators and as story reviewers. @DeeperThanRed and @KidnappedCowboy are also on the brink of joining the "Millenial Poster Club". Seriously, congrats to all of you. You guys have become pillars of this forum.
Thank you so much, @bondagefreak. It's important that we support each other.

Lord knows I need it!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@Stormee @Lovethemsocks @Guardianbound
I know you guys specified two options but would you be able to narrow it down to your favourite of the two? I'm going to try and compile the results over the next few days, and each reader should only be able to get one vote. Even if a combo comes into effect and you'd like to see two things being used, try to narrow your favourite choice down to one.

Also, I'd encourage you not to edit your initial posts, as it's still fun seeing what initially caught your attention.
Just drop a new post with your preferred option.

@Stormee: you voted for E and N
@Lovethemsocks: you voted for G and I
@Guardianbound: you voted for M and N

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

N! ;) :lol:
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Well it was a tough choice to pick out a gag for Brad here. But since I can only choose one, I'll go with E then. Since Big Mike is having a role to silencing Brad, it seems fitting that Steven picks a fitting gag from his laundry stash. That is my final answer, @bondagefreak ;)
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

I’d normally say nicks hamper but I think Ryan’s hamper should be used. After all he bore the brunt of brads anger so only seems fair
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

K. Don't get me wrong, there is lots of nasty socks in that bunch, but with Steven being the most Beta of the group, I feel that it would be a bigger blow to brads ego to get socks from someone that he feels is below him. I am going with psychological warfare over chemical warfare on this one.
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Gonna have to say L.
Muzzles are great.
Though if I were to get a second vote to choose what went under the muzzle, it would have to be A,
A for Andrew, was that intentional 😂
And some tape too obviously ;)
Subboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Subboi »

Beautiful chapter – Mike’s action was unexpected and merged nicely in the story.

As for the poll, I believe that Brad should endure something a little harsh. My first choice would be the leather padded muzzle so L but I was wondering whether you would be able to put one of Nick’s socks in his mouth before securing the muzzle.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Gotta be M - the plug gag. It has volume control and breath control built in, what's not to love?
Bradboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bradboi »

Gonna have to go with C!
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

I think I'm going to have to follow @Pup on this one and go for L - the muzzle! I feel it would suit Brad very well.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Steven has a very important task and I hope he choose D :D
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

VOTING RESULTS UPDATE
VOTING IS STILL OPEN

A: 3 VOTES
B: 0 VOTES
C: 1 VOTE
D: 1 VOTE
E: 5 VOTES
F: 0 VOTES
G: 5 VOTES
H: 1 VOTE
I: 1 VOTES
J: 0 VOTES
K: 1 VOTE
L: 5 VOTES
M: 1 VOTE
N: 1 VOTES

@OrdinaryWorld @Sockgaggedman @Footsub123 @Stormee @Volobond @GoBucks @Socksbound @Guardianbound @Starcomet @Pup Wingletang @4toes @Lovethemsocks @Subboi @squirrel @Red86 @Bradstick @that1kid13 @Bradboi @Ropelover98 @noarmgr @The slave @gag1195 @Wedgieboy69 @Pup @blackbound
Last edited by bondagefreak 7 months ago, edited 4 times in total.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

@bondagefreak I would like to officially change my vote to L - the Padded Leather Muzzle. I wanna see Brad with a dedicated gag, one that could be locked on, theoretically. I think that'd be most humiliating for him!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@Volobond
Done!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic