TEACHING BRAD A LESSON + THE BIRTHDAY SURPRISE (M+/M) *NEW CHAPTER APR 09*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WOULD YOU ALSO SHARE STEVEN'S AWKWARDNESS AROUND THE GUYS IF YOU'D BEEN STASHED THE WAY HE WAS?

YES
38%
NO
24%
If you voted YES, then select who you'd feel most awkward interacting with (1 choice)
No votes
COREY
14%
BIG MIKE
10%
ANDREW
6%
BRAD
2%
RYAN
6%

Total votes: 50

Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

bondagefreak wrote: 7 months ago
noarmgr wrote: 7 months ago Is there actually a story about Steven and Corey? Why have I never read it?
Hey buddy. Nope, there isn't. Steven and Corey have never met - at least not yet. This story here is not canonical and should be considered as an alternate reality/parallel timeline story. If Steven and Corey were to actually meet in the real B&G storyline, then I think it's safe to say Steven would very much like Corey (and Andrew and Ryan). Steven thinks very highly of Chris, a guy who shares a lot of similarities with Corey.
I actually like the sound of that. Would love to see Steven come face to face with Andrew, Ryan, and Corey. It'd be interesting!
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

No one - and I mean NO ONE - wanted to deal with Zack's infernally cheesy stink bombs. I genuinely feared the modern-day paladin's socks just as much as I feared Shawn's, Mitch's, Bob's or my husband's - perhaps even a little more so.
Haha, glad to see my man marked his territory and left the same cheesy impression on Steven even with an apocalypse ongoing. You wouldn't believe how happy I was reading that Zack can now confidently be crowned with that ' smelliest socks' crown he so rightfully deserves.
Go on, Steven; pick an option, any option. I'm sure Brad won't hold it against you 8-)

Reading that quoted bit about Zack, I wouldn't say I'd put up much of a fight should I be considered future wife-boi material and the camp's raiders decided to add me to their loot. Let's just hope Ryan is not that sadist with his torture and Zack can keep up his cheesy work and provide me with gags.
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Glad to see that even in a post-apocalyptic, married to Nick, future Steven is still his usual over-thinking self. I'd say the solution would be to keep Brad gagged over several days, they could change his gag after each mandatory feeding session. We don't want Brad to starve :lol: , and no he can't survive on foot cheese.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

THANKS FOR ALL THE AWESOME COMMENTS!
HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER, GUYS. ENJOY!

@OrdinaryWorld @Sockgaggedman @Footsub123 @Stormee @Volobond @GoBucks @Socksbound @Guardianbound @Starcomet @Pup Wingletang @4toes @Lovethemsocks @Subboi @squirrel @Red86 @Bradstick @that1kid13 @Bradboi @Ropelover98 @noarmgr @The slave @gag1195 @Wedgieboy69 @Pup @blackbound @socjuc @Batsox
Last edited by bondagefreak 7 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
THE APOCALYPSE SURVIVAL STORY

Those of you pointing out that Shawn probably expected me to snatch up the first thing I could find - whether it be a sock, some tape or the inflatable plug gag - are right. The blue-eyed behemoth would've undoubtedly been satisfied with simply entering one of the bedrooms to grab some tape before picking out the first item of discarded clothing he'd come across; be it Andrew's socks, Corey's heavily distressed boxers, or his own very potent-smelling, crotch-scented jockstrap pouch.

Shawn probably didn't expect me to spend the better part of fifteen minutes contemplating my choices and going through everyone's laundry, but that's exactly what I ended up doing. To say that I was conflicted and at a loss for what to choose would've been something of a major understatement.

Nick and Zack's socks were very high up my list and so were Andrew and Corey's. I wanted so much to use the giant ball-sweat-soaked jockstrap I found lying near the bottom of Shawn's hamper, but I unsurprisingly didn't have the guts to walk back into the living room with the beastly blond leviathan's phenomenally odourous loin cloth-pouch in tow. It was one of those things Joshua and I loved to tease and threaten each other with, but the invisible line that saw us actually using Shawn's infamous pouches as gags had - as of yet - never been crossed.

I gave the brawny squad commander's potent pouch a series of tentative whiffs before tossing it back down into the pile and thinking to myself what a downright awesome gag it would make. What I wouldn't give to see Brad's bulging cheeks and struggling lips fighting to contend with the young behemoth's supremely malodourous crotch pouch. The idea was made all the more appealing due to the fact that Shawn himself probably wouldn't care or have any sort of qualms about his own sack-scented jockstrap being used in this instance. His blatant indifference had always somewhat allured me. As had my own husband's.

Anyway, the instant I walked into the bedroom normally shared by Andrew, Mike and Ethan, I knew I'd struck gold. On the floor, next to the absolute biggest and heftiest pair of monstrously oversized Osiris shoes lay a pair of very recently discarded ankle socks. And not just any ankle socks - Big Mike's ankle socks!

The mere sight of his grubby old fucks was enough to instinctively make me recoil, and the overpowering scent of them alone was enough to make the room hellishly unbearable. The knowledge that those raunchy bundles had spent the last couple of weeks stretch taut across the gentle giant's freakishly gargantuan soles and quite literally simmering inside his revoltingly putrid trainers did little to dissuade my already throbbing erection. Quite the opposite. I was horrified and yet irrefutably mesmerised at the same time.

Picking up the diseased socks with the tips of my fingers and feeling how heavy, moist and soggy they were only confirmed what I already knew. Big Mike had torn off his colossal furnace-like shoes and peeled the repugnant cotton off his reeking soles a mere half hour ago, just a few short minutes prior to Brad's brawl with Ryan.

No less than three seconds passed before I realised with utmost certainty that I'd found Brad's gag. I wanted Big Mike's positively sweltering bundles serving as makeshift gags for the smug jock's vulgar, hate-speech-spewing mouth.

Though I knew the sight and smell of them would be enough to send the defeated tyrant into an uncontrollable rage, I wanted more than that. I wanted him to understand whose socks he'd be sucking on. I wanted him to know they were Big Mike's, and I didn't wanna alert him to that fact by telling his captors whose socks I'd chosen. I wanted Brad to figure that out for himself.

Hoping to get my point across in a non-verbal fashion, I did the only thing I could think of doing and disdainfully dropped the gentle giant's nauseating stinkbombs into the huge gaping maws of his fear-inspiringly putrescent sneakers.

I would walk into the living room with both of Mike's raunchy socks; the two of them nestled deep into the dank, putrid chasms of his frighteningly gargantuan trainers. Everyone would immediately recognise whose shoes those were, and I wouldn't need to venture out of my comfort zone by verbally telling them whose socks I'd selected.

Shawn and his cohorts would probably just assume I'd grabbed the first thing I could find, which is exactly what I wanted them to believe. I wanted it to appear as though my choice wasn't premeditated. I can't tell you why, but I genuinely thought it was hotter that way.

And so, I walked out of the foul-smelling bedroom; a roll of my husband's super broad, crazy sticky duct tape in one hand and Big Mike's supremely hefty black and white Osiris shoes in the other. The gross moistness of their very generously padded mouths betrayed just how recently they'd been torn off and relieved of their wearer's massive, chronically sweaty socked soles. The shoes were still warm to the touch and sickeningly clammy. Brad was going to blow a gasket and lose his mind when he saw me walking in with these eyebrow-singeing bad boyz. I know I sure would!

INTERESTED IN THIS STORY? WANT A FOLLOW-UP CHAPTER?
LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!
IF YOU'RE NOT YET REGISTERED, TAKE A MINUTE TO SIGN UP AND JOIN THIS AWESOME COMMUNITY!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Exciting! I'm not attracted to Mike nor his feet/socks, but I'm defs keen to see the group's and Brad's reactions.

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Added benefit of brining the socks in in the sneakers, is then the sneakers are available to be taped to his face. :P
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

I want to be gagged with this demonic socks lol
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Humiliation and unpleasantness embodied in two pieces of discoloured fabric and a pair of trainers!

Brad is not going to be happy with Steven's choice! Of course, everyone else might have got bored of waiting for Steven's extended deliberations and he could find himself on the receiving end himself...
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

And let the fun begin..... :lol:

Brad is going to flip out, in fact no matter what gag is used. His character screams an extreme reaction. I think coz he believes the room is beneath him. So technically Steven has overthought this decision.... :roll:

But in any case, I am eager to find out how this unfolds, and more importantly, I want to see Big Mike's reaction. Want to see if we see the gentle giant beam with pride, or turn red of embarassment.... :lol: :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Winner of the gag pick is Big Mike, Brad is in for a surprise. Especially when bringing in his shoe as well. Open wide, Brad. These behemoth hockey player socks are going in the protesting mouth of yours. 8-)
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

@bondagefreak Another amazing chapter . I love how you started with the jockstrap that would have been an amazing gag to use on Brad . Can't wait to read more .
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

I hope Steven gets a little taste of his own medicine for taking so long to choose.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Steven definitely over thought his choice but I can't say I'm disappointed! Brad is probably going to kill him for his choice regardless so might as well make it worth it 😅

Can't even say I'm feeling bad for Brad. He's an ass and this has been a longggggg time coming. The saying goes, don't do the crime if you can't do the time!!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Thanks for all the comments so far, guys!
Glad to see a few of you happy and excited about Steven's decision. And you guys are right, this has been a long time coming 8-)

Batsox
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Batsox »

Another fabulous story! I look forward to reading the next chapters 😉
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

Another great chapter sir. Really loving how the readers are involved in shaping the story.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

THANKS FOR ALL THE AWESOME COMMENTS!
HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER, GUYS. ENJOY!

@OrdinaryWorld @Sockgaggedman @Footsub123 @Stormee @Volobond @GoBucks @Socksbound @Guardianbound @Starcomet @Pup Wingletang @4toes @Lovethemsocks @Subboi @squirrel @Red86 @Bradstick @that1kid13 @Bradboi @Ropelover98 @noarmgr @The slave @gag1195 @Wedgieboy69 @Pup @blackbound @socjuc @Batsox
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
THE APOCALYPSE SURVIVAL STORY

"There you are. What took you so long?" Shawn scolded, ignoring the surprised gasp that left my mouth as I sped towards the living room and awkwardly barrelled into his immensely intimidating frame. The broad-shouldered leviathan just stood there, towering above me by a full head and eyeing me down expectantly.

"I'm sorry, Sir. I had to go to the washroom and then it took me a while to find Nick's tape..." I lied, addressing the hulking behemoth by one of the only titles I deemed appropriate.

The two of us had grown close over the years. Very close, even. Though Shawn wasn't technically my Master, Nick had made it very clear to me that if something unexpected were to happen to him, Shawn would be next in line to take care of me. That in itself was enough to instil a very formal relationship between myself and the burly blue-eyed squad commander.

I genuinely hated those times my husband had entertained the notion of a potentially disastrous "what if" scenario involving a freak accident of some sort, but I was admittedly touched by the fact that he had a contingency plan in place to ensure my well-being should something unexpected ever occur.

I guess Shawn and I were also close due to the fact that we slept in the same bed each night. Yes, that's right. Bob's cottage was spacious and housed a plurality of bedrooms, but even though we'd raided long abandoned houses and managed to collect several large mattresses, bed space was still somewhat limited. In other words, were were multiple guys per bedroom and each bed had to be shared by at least two occupants. As such, I shared a bed not only with Nick but also with Shawn.

Sleeping on a twin-sized mattress with the two freakishly endowed blond musclemen usually resulted in me being squashed in between them - something that my husband often remedied by pulling me squarely underneath him, that way he and his burly cousin could enjoy a bit more leg space. Suffice it to say, Shawn and I had grown close over the years and oft were the nights where I was called upon to relieve him with my mouth and pay special tribute to his immense musculature.

"What are you doing with Mike's shoes?" the hairy-chested mammoth-man asked, readily accepting my believable excuse but appearing perplexed as to the downright enormous pair of Osiris sneakers I held in my left hand.

"Umm...I dunno. I guess I just figured his socks and shoes might come in handy." I replied, a tinge of embarrassment making itself manifest on my cheeks.

The jockstrap-clad behemoth said nothing as he disarmed me of the bounty I was holding and swiftly headed back towards the living room. I respectfully allowed a safe distance to form between us before following along, but I'd be lying if I said my gaze wasn't utterly mesmerised by the sight and size of his indescribably gargantuan thighs and tremendously massive golden hair-covered bums. The brute was packing an entire bakery down there!

Back in the living room, a very different spectacle awaited me.

Brad's frame was no longer being held down beneath the collective weight of Ryan and Corey. In fact, both jocks now appeared satisfied with sitting on the carpeted floor and observing from the sidelines. You might think that Brad was relieved not to have Ryan and Corey sitting atop him, but you'd be wrong. In fact, the angry stallion's predicament was made all the more humiliating due to the fact that he was now under the sole control of the two squad members he had the least high opinion of; Andrew and Big Mike.

Ryan and Corey watched as Andrew's squatting form loomed above his helpless victim. The jumbo-footed gamer-nerd's skilled hands and fingers worked tirelessly as they spun unending coils of rope around the incapacitated tyrant's bound limbs. Never in my entire life had I witnessed a hogtie so tight and so blatantly excessive.

Brad just lay there, completely at the mercy of the lanky medic; his once athletic frame, strong muscles and three decades of life experience rendered utterly useless. The fact that he was being physically detained and restrained by the youngest member of the junior squad was undoubtedly humiliating to the extreme.

Though Andrew was as tall as Shawn and easily able to defeat and wrestle down Joshua, myself or any of my other fellow dependants, in a one-on-one fight, he would've been absolutely no match for the likes of Brad. That didn't seem to bother him in the slightest though. The beefy fire marshal's eldest son showed nothing but grim determination as he expertly incapacitated the older jock's strong limbs; slowly making his captive's predicament tighter and more severe.

Even more humiliating for Brad though, was Big Mike's steadfast and entirely uncalled-for involvement. Much to my own utter shock and disbelief, the gentle giant was still sitting there, his features betraying clear hints of discomfort and unease as his positively suffocating palms and fingers remained dutifully clamped around the totality of Brad's head.

No one had asked him to participate. No one had requested his involvement. Nearly twenty minutes had passed and still, the normally passive leviathan's unexpected resolve showed no signs of waning.

And so, Ryan and Corey watched as their two colleagues worked in perfect tandem; Andrew trussing Brad up into the strictest and most excessive of hogties while Big Mike preventatively kept an all-encompassing grip around the defeated tyrant's hopelessly dwarfed and visibly air-deprived face.

I couldn't help but seat myself on the nearby couch and hide my own erection by hugging my knees real close to my chest as Shawn reentered the scene; carrying not only my husband's freakishly fat roll of industrial-grade duct tape, but also Big Mike's morbidly foul-smelling pair of frighteningly oversized Osiris shoes.

I watched as the impossibly hulking jockstrap-clad commander dropped his bounty to the floor and then watched as he squatted down in front of the bound tyrant's head and openly started rebuking him. Ryan and Corey quickly joined the exchange; the alluring duo adding their own two cents by enumerating Brad's various faults and the many perceived misdeeds that warranted this sort of heavyhanded citizen's arrest. Though their accusatory remarks and interpretation-rich accusations were sometimes punctuated with questions and invitations for the defeated tyrant to defend himself, nary a voice rose up to scold Big Mike for his apparent cluelessness.

"...and then you went ahead and told Mitch we'd set off the fire just to prove our point. That was seriously fucked up, bro." Ryan went on, bringing up something that had happened roughly six months ago.

The three hunks agreed and even invited Brad to offer some sort of explanation for the seeds of mistrust he'd attempted to plant, but much to my own immeasurable joy, the thick-palmed giant remained blissfully oblivious to it all.

Shawn, Ryan and Corey just sat there and watched as their downed ex-commander desperately tried - and failed - to get some sort of verbal defence out past the slow-witted behemoth's infuriatingly colossal palms. They gave Brad about half a minute to mount some sort of verbal defence before considering the affair closed and moving on to a series of new and even more serious accusations.

Shawn had to explicitly ask Brad if he had anything to say for himself for Big Mike to actually clue in on the fact that their angry prisoner was being asked to speak. Only then did the gentle giant temporarily loosen his grip a bit, finally allowing the hogtied prisoner to get a series of partially muffled but barely comprehensible words out.

"I never ffmmphh smmphh phtat! You guys are mpphkin lyimpph. Nmmpp! Gephh your mpphhkin hmmphs pphh my pphhhs!" the exasperated muscle-jock angrily blurted out, his bulging muscles and bound limbs quaking in unbridled rage as he struggled to make himself understood past Big Mike's loosened grip.

Brad's partially obstructed airways kept peppering the room with laboured sniffing sounds and it didn't take long for his angry ramblings to devolve into hostile protests; something which in turn led to muffled threats and the gradual retightening of Big Mike's positively disabling, scream-proof face seal.

"Nmmphh! Smmpphh ppgghh mmphh gghhh..." poor Brad yelled and screamed, his beet-red face and bright green eyes betraying a mixture of fear, anger and panic as the gentle giant's immensely broad palms came back in for the figurative kill.

In any case, the normally placid, seven-foot-tall behemoth only protested the involvement of his own footwear when Ryan grabbed one of his shoes from off the floor and teasingly tried clamping it over Corey's suddenly horrified face. The shaggy-haired heartthrob broke down into a series of revolted coughs before batting the infernally putrid thing away, sending the heavy shoe flying towards Shawn. The dreadfully pungent ankle sock that had been nestled inside it was propelled high up in the air before unceremoniously landing on Brad's upper back, causing Andrew - who was still hard at work trussing up his prisoner - to curse its diseased stench and launch it Ryan's way.

"Guys! Aw c'mon guys, stop that." Big Mike lamented, his voice rising up in timid opposition as the room quickly broke down into hysterical laughter pertaining to his own inexplicably puke-inducing footwear.

Interestingly enough though, the gentle giant's vocal opposition turned into unopposed silence the moment ballsy Ryan suggested putting those infernally reeking stink bombs to good use.

"Bro, let's stuff these rotten old fucks inside his mouth." he told Shawn, while openly balling up one of Mike's ratty bundles in anticipation of the much-awaited stuffing.

Brad very predictably went stark crazy the moment he heard that, but much to his own continued frustration, Big Mike's palms remained dutifully clamped around his face; turning even his most vehement objections into near-inaudible whimpers. The embarrassment displayed on the colossal-footed giant's rosy cheeks showed no signs of waning, and neither did the massive woody tenting up the front of his glaringly erect, loose-fitting basketball shorts. Big Mike was enjoying this, and I couldn't say I blamed him.

INTERESTED IN THIS STORY? WANT A FOLLOW-UP CHAPTER?
LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!
IF YOU'RE NOT YET REGISTERED, TAKE A MINUTE TO SIGN UP AND JOIN THIS AWESOME COMMUNITY!

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Enjoying the banter with the shoe clamping, and the slow response on the part of Big Mike as he held his handgag on Brad.... I anticipate Brad is going to get more and more upset.... :mrgreen:

Love how Big Mike is enjoying this....now what would be even better is watching himself gagging Brad with his own socks.... kind of like icing on the cake .... :lol: :lol: Also anticipating Stevie boi's reaction to what the scene is about to unfold before him...he is going to love it...and likely get excited :oops: :lol:

Can't wait for the next scenes!
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Finally cought up with the story... Man, Brad must be in his own personal hell now, all hogtied and manhandled by smallej jocks... Hope they find a way to have some fun with him, at least while he is restrained...
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

Absolutely perfect
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

I don’t know what it is but I can’t stop lusting over those Osiris

Guarantee they’re all sporting boners not just Big Mike and Steven
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Steven gets to share a bed with both Hoffmans? Damn now that is the universe I'd wanna be in :lol:
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

@bondagefreak amazing as always.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic