TEACHING BRAD A LESSON + THE BIRTHDAY SURPRISE (M+/M) *NEW CHAPTER APR 09*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WOULD YOU ALSO SHARE STEVEN'S AWKWARDNESS AROUND THE GUYS IF YOU'D BEEN STASHED THE WAY HE WAS?

YES
38%
NO
24%
If you voted YES, then select who you'd feel most awkward interacting with (1 choice)
No votes
COREY
14%
BIG MIKE
10%
ANDREW
6%
BRAD
2%
RYAN
6%

Total votes: 50

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

This is normally the point I start to feel sorry for the victim but for some reason that doesn't seem to be happening in this case.

Big Mike reminds me of one of my cats - normally quite slow and timid but occasionally gets an idea in his head and won't let it go.

It looks like Brad is about to get even more of a mouthful of Big Mike.

"The brute was packing an entire bakery down there!" Brilliant line @bondagefreak.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

:lol: Nick is keeping Steven in the family I guess....

Love to see Big Mike getting into the moment. But I'd be careful if I were Steven, you never know what might happen next.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

The anticipation to gag Brad is taking forever. I want to see that tyrant gagged for all of the trouble he has caused. Least Shawn didn't take ask Steven further questions on what was taking him so long while he was sniffing out the goods. Especially in his hamper. Even if Big Mike looks embarrassed about his socks and shoes being used, he's lying to himself there for the excitement he has going on.
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Subboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Subboi »

This is fun as always. I think Mike is creeping towards one of my favourites.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

GoBucks wrote: 7 months ago Steven gets to share a bed with both Hoffmans? Damn now that is the universe I'd wanna be in :lol:
Glad to hear it! I know Zack/Nick is a more popular pairing, but given that Jeremy's still in the picture, that pairing would be unlikely. Considering that Zack already has a ward of his own, Nick wouldn't task him with taking Steven under his wing should something unforeseen happen. Shawn would be the logical choice.

Pup Wingletang wrote: 7 months ago "The brute was packing an entire bakery down there!" Brilliant line @bondagefreak.
Glad that bit stuck out for you 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Amazing chapter
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Thanks for all the great comments, guys.
Glad to see so many of you still enjoying this.

I should have the next chapter up and published a bit later this week. We're getting close to the end of this little adventure.

4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

Another great chapter sir! Loving the story so far.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

A FEW OF YOU HAVE MENTIONED BEING DOWN AND UNDER THE WEATHER LATELY.
HOPEFULLY, THIS NEXT CHAPTER WILL HELP RAISE EVERYONE'S SPIRITS A BIT. ENJOY!

@OrdinaryWorld @Sockgaggedman @Footsub123 @Stormee @Volobond @GoBucks @Socksbound @Guardianbound @Starcomet @Pup Wingletang @4toes @Lovethemsocks @Subboi @squirrel @Red86 @Bradstick @that1kid13 @Bradboi @Ropelover98 @noarmgr @The slave @gag1195 @Wedgieboy69 @Pup @blackbound @socjuc @Batsox

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
THE APOCALYPSE SURVIVAL STORY

So yeah, Brad wasn't exactly thrilled upon hearing Ryan's repeated calls for a gag to be used. Being physically manhandled and detained by this group of younger, less experienced guys was already infuriating enough. His brain couldn't even begin to conceive that they'd have the gall to openly entertain the possibility of forcibly introducing something inside his mouth, even less so one of Big Mike's inexplicably foul-smelling, stomach-churning stinkers. And yet there Ryan was, openly calling for the involvement of a gag and openly rooting for Big Mike's socks to be used.

You should've seen how wildly the bound tyrant fought and you should've heard how desperate his garbled protests were when the gentle giant was instructed to pull away and remove his handgag. Brad's airways immediately flared open in an attempt to fill his lungs up, but just as the first syllables of rage-induced protests began leaving his vulgar mouth, Ryan was all over him, rubbing the ball of indescribably offensive fabric - one of Mike's reeking socks - all over his face, lips and nostrils.

"Uggghmmphh!" Brad gagged, breaking down into a series of panicked coughs as he flailed his head around in order to escape the younger stallion's spirited ministrations.

"That's right, bitch. Sniff your gag. Choke on it!" Ryan spat, as he smothered the older jock's face with the pungent wad he'd bundled up.

"Bro, that's fuckin' harsh." Corey somewhat amusedly chimed in, further prodding his far more impulsive colleague to keep going and unconsciously cementing the possibility of Mike's socks being put to better use. It unsurprisingly didn't take much convincing to get Shawn sold on the idea.

I say unsurprisingly, cause Shawn was - much like the four senior providers - almost completely devoid of any guilt or embarrassment pertaining to the gagging of prisoners. Sure, Andrew was infamous for using his own socks to keep us dependents in check when it was required of him, but even though he was a merciless gagger in his own right, he was at least partly susceptible to experiencing some level of guilt or embarrassment if we lamented the stench of his socks and running shoes.

For better or for worse, Shawn had no such sensibilities. His gags were devoid of any malice or sentiment. The nature of the stuffing didn't matter to him, only its effectiveness did. As such, the blue-eyed behemoth had absolutely no qualms about using whatever item or piece of cloth he came across - even his own stuff, no matter how smelly it was. It was all fair game to him.

The four senior hunks were arguably even worse than Shawn, in that they took a sort of perverse pleasure in gagging their prisoners and couldn't really be guilt-tripped the same way Andrew, Corey or Big Mike could. Mitch was undoubtedly the worst in that regard. Just a few weeks ago, the stunningly well-built fire marshall had shown the absolute epitome of ballsiness by peeling his own heavily overworked briefs off and using them to playfully smother Jeremy and his own son Ethan - both of whom were sleepsacked and gagged with Zack's supremely effective curfew balls.

Anyway, sorry about that. So yeah, getting back to matters at hand, Shawn was almost immediately sold on the idea. In a matter of seconds, Brad was dealing with not one but two of Big Mike's reeking bundles, the second of which was being wielded by none other than the blue-eyed squad commander himself.

"Stmmphh! Phhgg nogmpph!" poor Brad angrily groaned, his head flailing wildly to escape the moist cotton's putrid embrace and his feet and fingers wiggling about wildly in a futile effort to break free from the young medic's extremely strict bonds. Even to the most unobservant of onlookers, it was made plainly obvious that Brad was genuinely appalled and fighting against the urge to puke his brains out.

The helpless jock coughed and gagged, but much to his own continued horror, the younger men pressed on and kept growing bolder.

Big Mike and I just sat there and watched as the arousing spectacle unfolded. A final scream of desperation pierced the air when Andrew straddled his prisoner's upper back; using his thighs and knees to greatly hinder Brad's neck mobility before grabbing the jock's hair and yanking his head up.

"Yeah, hold his head! Force his fuckin' mouth open!" Ryan excitedly commanded, taking charge of the exchange and causing hunky Corey to try and pry Brad's jaw open.

Pretty soon, the captive-tyrant's fate was decided. All four of his captors eagerly converged on him; using their large hands and fingers to try and hold his head in place, pinch his nose shut and force his jaw open.

"Open up, princess. We're gonna fuckin' feed you Mike's stinkers." Ryan domineeringly spat, his sexy voice booming over the brawny throng.

Brad was utterly powerless to stop the barrage of meaty hands and fingers. The moment his mouth was forcibly pried open, the younger jocks rushed to ram both of Mike's sweltering bundles in.

"Gggmpphh phggghhh..."

"Yeah, choke on 'em." Shawn quietly muttered, his face locked in a serious frown as he and Ryan very brutishly pushed the gentle giant's pungent wads deep into the gagging prisoner's fabric-filled mouth.

The guys weren't even done forcing the second sock in that jumbo-thighed Corey was already fidgeting around with my husband's hefty roll of industrial duct tape. Though he wasn't nearly as vocal or as hands-on as the other three studs, the beefy heartthrob apparently did garner some level of satisfaction from partaking in the exchange. At least, judging from the glaringly distended bulge that protruded from his massive underwear-covered thighs he did!

In any case, their broad bodies blocked my view of the taping, but I was understandably thrilled when Corey managed to tear a slab of the uber-sticky tape off and smooth it down over Brad's blissfully sock-stuffed lips.

"Hold his mouth shut! Close his lips!" Shawn and Ryan verbally instructed each other."Yeaaah...yeaaaahhh. Hahaha! There we go."

As soon as the deed was done, all four guys laughed and raised their voices in collective triumph. Both of Big Mike's swelteringly putrid bundles were clogging the spiteful tyrant's vulgar orifice, and it was made amply evident from Brad's panicked inability to spit the socks out that his efforts were proving no match for even a single slab of my husband's super heavy duty, extra wide industrial duct tape.

The defeated stallion's mouth worked overtime to try and get some sort of verbal assault out past the mass of fabric that occupied his cavity, but judging from the looks of it, Mike's fuming bundles were proving virtually undefeatable.

"Haha, yeah! Not so loud now, eh fucker?! Haha! What's that? You like the taste of Mike's rotten stinkers? You like 'em? Yeah, I bet you fuckin' do." Ryan mocked, sending the bound prisoner into an uncontrollable fit of rage.

Corey and Shawn were unsurprisingly the first ones to lose interest. Satisfied with the fact that Brad was securely bound and muffled into silence, the underwear-clad duo slowly migrated towards the nearby kitchen and started going through the fridge in the hopes of satiating their early afternoon hunger.

Ryan, on the other hand, was really in his element. And to a somewhat lesser degree, so was Andrew. I once again felt the urge to reposition myself and rub my hard woodie when the more muscular and sadistic of the two tore his own shoe off and teasingly hovered it in front of Brad's gagging face.

"How's that smell, fucker? Eh? How's that smell? Want some more?" he teased, planting the opening of his legitimately funky black sneaker over the older jock's outraged face and forcing the tyrant to take whiffs of the fetid warmth spewing out of its musty chasm.

Unbothered by the sight of poor Brad being forced to sniff up the inside of Ryan's smelly shoe, Andrew grabbed the unwieldy roll of industrial tape and plastered the end of it against the nape of his prisoner's head before slowly pulling the mighty roll taut; all the way around the front of Brad's gagging face.

"Yeah, seal his fuckin' face shut. Let's make sure he doesn't get a fuckin' peep out." the hunkier, more sadistic stud approvingly chuckled, pulling the shoe away just long enough for Andrew to bring the tape around for another pass. "Besides...we wouldn't want you spitting Mike's funky old stink bombs out, now would we?" Ryan rhetorically mused, rubbing salt into an open wound by forcing his downed ex-squad commander to lock eyes on the phenomenally foul-footed bare-soled behemoth whose morbidly putrescent socks he was being forced to launder.

Brad once again tried getting some sort of verbal complaint out past the gentle giant's nauseating ankle socks, but his hopelessly garbled complaints were only further impeded when the hairy-legged medic once again brought my husband's fiercely sticky tape around for another pass.

Ryan was all smiles the entire time. "Dude, you're fucked." he sadistically remarked, showing nary a hint of sympathy even as his bound opponent choked and gagged on the puke-inducing bundles that kept his oral cavity in check.

Everyone just sat there and watched; a deep, dissonant growl filling the entire living room as Andrew slowly and carefully brought the angry adhesive around, spinning orbits around the bound prisoner's face and head.

In that moment, I knew with utmost certainty that I wanted to be in Brad's position. Don't get me wrong, I was terrified shitless of Big Mike's socks! But gag aside, I would've given anything to be at the mercy of these guys. Even more so when Andrew severed the tape and Ryan resumed tormenting the prisoner with the smelly shoe he'd yanked off his own foot just a minute ago. Fuck!

INTERESTED IN THIS STORY? WANT A FOLLOW-UP CHAPTER?
LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!
IF YOU'RE NOT YET REGISTERED, TAKE A MINUTE TO SIGN UP AND JOIN THIS AWESOME COMMUNITY!

The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

Absolutely incredible
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

WOW WHAT A CHAPTER!!

I concur with Steven about being manhandled and tied up by that bunch. Sign me up.

Ryan’s taunting is the highlight of the chapter
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Socksbound wrote: 6 months ago WOW WHAT A CHAPTER!!

I concur with Steven about being manhandled and tied up by that bunch. Sign me up.

Ryan’s taunting is the highlight of the chapter
Ahhhh what he said :lol: 100% agree. Love Ryan's taunting and control over Brad....the forced shoe sniffing is awesome. Couldn't have happened to a more deserving guy! :P I really hope Ryan kind of continues.... :mrgreen:

Absolutely dying to see/hear Big Mike's take of his sock stinkers used as the gag....I am sure he is quietly proud.. :lol:

Steven is 100% enjoying the scene. And for like the first time, he isn't in that predicament, so the sight of all of this must be driving him nuts! :evil: :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

bondagefreak wrote: 6 months ago
The four senior hunks were arguably even worse than Shawn, in that they took a sort of perverse pleasure in gagging their prisoners and couldn't really be guilt-tripped the same way Andrew, Corey or Big Mike could. Mitch was undoubtedly the worst in that regard. Just a few weeks ago, the stunningly well-built fire marshall had shown the absolute epitome of ballsiness by peeling his own heavily overworked briefs off and using them to playfully smother Jeremy and his own son Ethan - both of whom were sleepsacked and gagged with Zack's supremely effective curfew balls.
Great chapter, but this was the highlight for me. I'm imagining the four senior hunks (what about Frank?) all roused up and taking down poor Jeremy, Steven, and Ethan regularly. Hope Steven and Jeremy have gotten used to the soreness ;)
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

A great chapter to help unwind while still at work. Been having a busy week and weekend at work, this helps out a lot. Seeing Mike's socks shutting Brad up and letting Ryan have his fun further tormenting him. Hehe! Poor Jeremy and Ethan being smothered by Mitch and his briefs while they were in their sacks. Steven always eager and begging to be manhandled by them like they did to Brad. Great work again, @bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

@bondagefreak What an amazing chapter!

I loved Ryan's sadistic tormenting of Brad, and Andrew enjoying the situation too. The description of the socks was amazing, I could smell it through the screen. Poor Brad. I can't wait to see what happens next! I wonder what they'll do to him, and if anyone else might end up in a similar predicament too. Steven I hope. Andrew or Shawn's socks would make the perfect gag for him I reckon.

Great work :)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I know this is a bit uncharacteristic for me, but since I haven't been super active lately and since this tale has dragged on for waaaay longer than I initially thought it would - it was supposed to be two or three chapters long - I wanna let you guys know I'll be posting the next chapter in just a few hours.

Unless you guys want more adventures in this "post-apocalypse" setting at the expense of my other ongoing tales (eg: House Arrest II, Easy Prey IV, College Dorm Slave and B&G), I'd like to get this project wrapped up sooner rather than later.

Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

Another amazing chapter @bondagefreak

As much as I love this story, I do love the others even more. Sad to see it end, but excited for better things to come.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

WAIT! BEFORE READING THIS CHAPTER, BE SURE NOT TO MISS OUT ON THE CHAPTER THAT WAS POSTED JUST A FEW HOURS AGO. SCROLL UP A FEW POSTS IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE CHAPTER THAT WAS POSTED 6 HOURS AGO.

SPECIAL THANKS TO ALL THOSE OF YOU SHARING YOUR THOUGHTS IN THE COMMENTS!
SPECIAL THANKS TO @Pup FOR PROVIDING ME WITH THE LAST PHOTO FEATURED IN THIS LATEST CHAPTER.

@OrdinaryWorld @Sockgaggedman @Footsub123 @Stormee @Volobond @GoBucks @Socksbound @Guardianbound @Starcomet @Pup Wingletang @4toes @Lovethemsocks @Subboi @squirrel @Red86 @Bradstick @that1kid13 @Bradboi @Ropelover98 @noarmgr @The slave @gag1195 @Wedgieboy69 @Pup @blackbound @socjuc @Batsox

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
THE APOCALYPSE SURVIVAL STORY

It continued like that for several minutes; Ryan taunting Brad, throwing around inflammatory remarks and forcing the bound tyrant to sniff up and gag on the fetid air oozing out of his big musty black sneaker.

Considering how potently the living room reeked of Mike's colossal skate shoes, one might've been surprised at how virulent Brad's muffled protests were every time his grimacing face found itself falling victim to the feverishly warm maw of Ryan's downright offensive-smelling sneaker. One might've been surprised, but I wasn't. I'd sneaked into sexy Ryan's room and had secretly sampled his stuff often enough to know that those big black TNs of his smelled anything but pleasant! They stank. Like really really stank. Not as bad as Big Mike's indescribably puke-inducing Osiris shoes, of course, but they still stank.

As you can probably imagine, my heart skipped a beat when Andrew - who was still straddling Brad's upper back and doing his best to hold the tyrant's head up - acted a bit out of character and casually slipped a hand behind his seated frame before yanking one of his own terribly oversized and infamously overworked trainers off.

Ryan, Big Mike and even Corey - who was sitting at the dining room table and watching from a distance - immediately chuckled in amusement when the jumbo-footed gamer-nerd pulled Brad's head by the hair and assertively clamped the maw of his battered sneaker directly on top of the gagged tyrant's visibly mortified face.

"Uuggghmpph!"

"Haha, yeah! Make him sniff it." Ryan snickered, no doubt as pleasantly surprised as I was when Andrew repeated the process with his second shoe.

As much as I enjoyed the spectacle, the handsome medic predictably kept it up for only a few seconds before tossing his trainer down to the floor. But much to my own continued excitement, Ryan was rather quick to ditch his own very funky black TNs in favour of using Andrew's significantly more torturous shoes.

I don't know if the admittedly sexy stallion did this to further humiliate his captive, but he, at one point, brought the opening of Andrew's monstrous shoe up to his own face and gave it a quick, tentative whiff before vehemently objecting to the potency of his slightly younger colleagues troublingly severe foot odour.

"Pew wee! Holy fuuuck, bro. These are as bad as yours!" Ryan enthusiastically cried out, addressing his disparaging comment to Corey - who was too busy hungrily chugging down his lunch to argue but who nevertheless gave his teasing friend the middle finger in the guise of a response. All of it in good fun of course. I mean the two of them were virtually inseparable.

Everyone laughed a bit at Corey's semi-amused and partly-annoyed response. The fact that the shaggy-haired heartthrob wasn't too keen on being teased about his downright problematic and annoyingly severe foot odour always made the friendly spats between Ryan and himself quite amusing. One might argue that Ryan was hardly well placed to tease his colleagues - given that he himself was possessed of strong foot odour - but in the case of Corey and Andrew, let's just say that the teasing jabs were well deserved.

"Bro, you need to get your feet checked." the ballsy stallion semi-teasingly told Andrew, bringing the accursed shoe back up to his nose for another tentative whiff and letting out a genuine huff of disapproval before moving it down in front of Brad's face so he could do the same.

Andrew of course didn't say anything, but he didn't need to say anything for me to know that he was a tad bit irked by the comment. He was easy to sort of guilt-trip on this sort of stuff. The exchanges between him and his younger brother Ethan were always blissfully entertaining as a result of that.

Still, the slight embarrassment caused by Ryan's disparaging jabs didn't stop the comparatively lanky medic from using his sizeable hands and thighs to limit Brad's head movements...even as the older jock coughed and gagged on the revolting potency of his shoe and foot odour.

I don't know why but Andrew's slight propensity for being embarrassed combined with his general aloofness and grim determination made him irresistibly hot in my eyes. My heart belonged to Nick and only Nick. But if we're being perfectly honest here, I genuinely don't know who I would've chosen as a backup Master had my husband not elected his cousin Shawn. Corey, Ryan, Andrew and Shawn were all so insanely hot. Every time my overactive imagination wandered off into fictional forays, I found myself at an impasse while silently trying to decide which of the four I found the most attractive. I like Big Mike a lot as well. Just not quite in the same manner as I like some of his other colleagues.

In any case, these weren't the only surprises the guys had in store for me that day.

"Yo Ry! Use Mike's." Corey shot from afar, his voice booming from the other room and his mouth audibly half-filled with whatever it was he was eating.

Even though Brad was still quite literally choking on the stench of Andrew's pungent running shoe and practically convulsing in his bonds, Ryan's hot face took on the most sadistic of smirks as he turned his head around and eyed the gentle giant's stupendously massive, freakishly decrepit bad boyz.

"Make him sniff Mike's shoes!" Corey once again chimed in, apparently as anxious as I was to see the bound and gagged tyrant face off against Big Mike's fear-inspiring trainers.

"Whaddya say, buddy? Wanna give Mike's battered fucks a quick whiff?" the smirking muscle-jock asked, addressing Brad even though he knew the bound tyrant would be unable to provide any sort of intelligible response past the two toe-scented bundles they'd forced inside his mouth.

Brad shook his head 'no' and went on a veritable rant; his panicked face and tear-filled eyes providing little doubt as to how offensive Andrew's shoes had been and how utterly mortified he was at the prospect of being made to face off against Big Mike's unimaginably putrid trainers.

Staying true to himself, Ryan took his sweet time putting Andrew's shoe down, taking hold of Big Mike's closest sneaker, loosening up the crusty laces and opening the battered shoe's harrowingly yellowed maw as wide as it would go. He sat there and waited, allowing Brad's hopelessly garbled rant to fill our ears and allowing the panicked tyrant to bathe in the irrefutable realisation that Mike's diseased bundles were proving insurmountably effective at keeping him from getting even the simplest of syllables out.

"Smmphh phh...pgghh ughh mphh spphh mmnphh phh ughh!"

"Alright, big guy. But don't say I didn't warn you." the sexy stallion finally spoke, driving the panicked jock to the brink of madness as he slowly brought the freakishly gaping maw of Big Mike's rotten shoe closer and closer to his gagged and very much terror-stricken face.

Big Mike said nothing as he watched the exchange, but he didn't need to.
The glaringly tremendous boner that still tented his satin shorts did all the speaking.

We all sort of laughed when the giant shoe - animated by Ryan's hand - chased after Brad's panicked face and we all laughed again when Corey chuckled between mouthfuls and said something along the lines of "Dude, his face is literally inside it."

Brad was strangely quiet during his forced venture into the nightmarishly putrescent chasm of Big Mike's colossal shoe, but it's only when the shoe's departure gave way to his cross-eyed features and visibly greenish face that we caught a glimpse of just how torturous and harrowing the brief visit had been. For a minute there, I actually thought he was going to puke!

Everyone chuckled and laughed at the older jock's demise, even more so due to the fact that his face remained temporarily cross-eyed, his brain no doubt desperately trying to comprehend what it was he'd just sniffed.

"Haha, yeah...I told you it was bad." Ryan snickered, ruffling the bound prisoner's dishevelled hair up and adding insult to injury by feigning sympathy for the poor guy he was wantonly torturing.

The taunting eventually devolved into open musings about whether or not a shoe should be taped to Brad's face, but just as our luck - or possibly lack thereof - would have it, Shawn interrupted the arousing discussion by strutting into the living room carrying a hefty black object. Only when he tossed the intimidating apparatus down to the floor did I come to recognise it for what it was. One of those super thick, ridiculously well-padded, heavy-duty muzzle gags the senior providers kept for disciplinary actions.

Shawn tossed the leather contraption down to the floor next to Brad's head. "I'll be right back." he dispassionately mumbled, before once again departing from the living room in search of something else. The blue-eyed behemoth apparently had something very specific in mind.

Suffice it to say, I eagerly awaited his return. For Brad, however, that was an entirely different story.

INTERESTED IN THIS STORY? WANT A FOLLOW-UP CHAPTER?
LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!
IF YOU'RE NOT YET REGISTERED, TAKE A MINUTE TO SIGN UP AND JOIN THIS AWESOME COMMUNITY!
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Whoa! Two chapters in one day. Quite the writer you are today, @bondagefreak. Nice to see Brad getting his brain fried to Mike's shoe and everyone else's. Probably keep him dazed for a bit and not fight back. Especially with that muzzle in sight. Seeing that, bet Steven wants to get gagged by that muzzle with the other subs. ;)

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

THE MUZZZZZZZZLE!!!!!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Eyyy two chapters!

Really liked reading the descriptions of the taunting and forced sniffing.

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

I feel very spoiled today....2 chapters Sir...wow, and thanks! :oops:

This chapter was super hot! The banter, Corey whilst eating barking suggestions that took, the others all participating....And my favourite, Ryan acting as the controller and taking turns at torturing Brad with his own trainers, but then Big Mike's and also Andrew's, with their owner's present and able to see how their foot stench can be an effective weapon of torture....H-O-T!!! Ryan's repeated sampling of Andrew's trainer before subjecting Brad to the same, is hot in itself...and why did he keep sampling? hmmm lol

Big Mike clearly is sporting wood :lol: :lol: He knows and he is likely taking another new view as to his 'stuff' being used to torture others. I think he may just take a more active role moving forward, or? Thoughts? Anyone? :lol:

How Steven is noticing and able to articulate the trainers of the others and make comparisons....well that tells me that there is much more that he has been up to....that we may not just know about :mrgreen: ..which I could be wrong.... :roll:

My bet is that Shawn is searching for a some nice socks...but whose?
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

I almost feel sorry for Brad. Almost.

Now I'm curious what Shawn has in mind. 😛
I agree with socjuc, my bet is some socks to put over his nose under the muzzle. But I guess we'll see. :P
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic