TEACHING BRAD A LESSON + THE BIRTHDAY SURPRISE (M+/M) *NEW CHAPTER APR 09*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WOULD YOU ALSO SHARE STEVEN'S AWKWARDNESS AROUND THE GUYS IF YOU'D BEEN STASHED THE WAY HE WAS?

YES
38%
NO
24%
If you voted YES, then select who you'd feel most awkward interacting with (1 choice)
No votes
COREY
14%
BIG MIKE
10%
ANDREW
6%
BRAD
2%
RYAN
6%

Total votes: 50

Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

bondagefreak wrote: 6 months ago Image

TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
THE APOCALYPSE SURVIVAL STORY

It continued like that for several minutes; Ryan taunting Brad, throwing around inflammatory remarks and forcing the bound tyrant to sniff up and gag on the fetid air oozing out of his big musty black sneaker.

Considering how potently the living room reeked of Mike's colossal skate shoes, one might've been surprised at how virulent Brad's muffled protests were every time his grimacing face found itself falling victim to the feverishly warm maw of Ryan's stinky sneaker. One might've been surprised, but I wasn't. I'd sneaked into sexy Ryan's room and had secretly sampled his stuff often enough to know that those big black TNs of his smelled anything but pleasant! They stank. Not as bad as Big Mike's indescribably puke-inducing Osiris shoes, of course, but they still stank.

As you can probably imagine, my heart skipped a beat when Andrew - who was still straddling Brad's upper back and doing his best to hold the tyrant's head up - acted a bit out of character and casually slipped a hand behind his seated frame before yanking one of his own terribly oversized and infamously overworked trainers off.

Ryan, Big Mike and even Corey - who was sitting at the dining room table and watching from a distance - immediately chuckled in amusement when the jumbo-footed gamer-nerd pulled Brad's head by the hair and assertively clamped the maw of his battered sneaker directly on top of the gagged tyrant's visibly mortified face.

"Uuggghmpph!"

"Haha, yeah! Make him sniff it." Ryan snickered, no doubt as pleasantly surprised as I was when Andrew repeated the process with his second shoe.

As much as I enjoyed the spectacle, the handsome medic predictably kept it up for only a few seconds before tossing his trainer down to the floor. But much to my own continued excitement, Ryan was rather quick to ditch his own very funky black TNs in favour of using Andrew's significantly more torturous shoes.

I don't know if the admittedly sexy stallion did this to further humiliate his captive, but he, at one point, brought the opening of Andrew's monstrous shoe up to his own face and gave it a quick, tentative whiff before vehemently objecting to the potency of his slightly younger colleagues troublingly severe foot odour.

"Pew wee! Holy fuuuck, bro. These are as bad as yours!" Ryan enthusiastically cried out, addressing his disparaging comment to Corey - who was too busy hungrily chugging down his lunch to argue but who nevertheless gave his teasing friend the middle finger in the guise of a response. All of it in good fun of course. I mean the two of them were virtually inseparable.

Everyone laughed a bit at Corey's semi-amused and partly-annoyed response. The fact that the shaggy-haired heartthrob wasn't too keen on being teased about his downright problematic and annoyingly severe foot odour always made the friendly spats between Ryan and himself quite amusing. One might argue that Ryan was hardly well placed to tease his colleagues - given that he himself was possessed of strong foot odour - but in the case of Corey and Andrew, let's just say that the teasing jabs were well deserved.

"Bro, you need to get your feet checked." the ballsy stallion semi-teasingly told Andrew, bringing the accursed shoe back up to his nose for another tentative whiff and letting out a genuine huff of disapproval before moving it down in front of Brad's face so he could do the same.

Andrew of course didn't say anything, but he didn't need to say anything for me to know that he was a tad bit irked by the comment. He was easy to sort of guilt-trip on this sort of stuff. The exchanges between him and his younger brother Ethan were always blissfully entertaining as a result of that.

Still, the slight embarrassment caused by Ryan's disparaging jabs didn't stop the comparatively lanky medic from using his sizeable hands and thighs to limit Brad's head movements...even as the older jock coughed and gagged on the revolting potency of his shoe and foot odour.

I don't know why but Andrew's slight propensity for being embarrassed combined with his general aloofness and grim determination made him irresistibly hot in my eyes. My heart belonged to Nick and only Nick. But if we're being perfectly honest here, I genuinely don't know who I would've chosen as a backup Master had my husband not elected his cousin Shawn. Corey, Ryan, Andrew and Shawn were all so insanely hot. Every time my overactive imagination wandered off into fictional forays, I found myself at an impasse while silently trying to decide which of the four I found the most attractive. I like Big Mike a lot as well. Just not quite in the same manner as I like some of his other colleagues.

In any case, these weren't the only surprises the guys had in store for me that day.

"Yo Ry! Use Mike's." Corey shot from afar, his voice booming from the other room and his mouth audibly half-filled with whatever it was he was eating.

Even though Brad was still quite literally choking on the stench of Andrew's pungent running shoe and practically convulsing in his bonds, Ryan's hot face took on the most sadistic of smirks as he turned his head around and eyed the gentle giant's stupendously massive, freakishly decrepit bad boyz.

"Make him sniff Mike's shoes!" Corey once again chimed in, apparently as anxious as I was to see the bound and gagged tyrant face off against Big Mike's fear-inspiring trainers.

"Whaddya say, buddy? Wanna give Mike's battered fucks a quick whiff?" the smirking muscle-jock asked, addressing Brad even though he knew the bound tyrant would be unable to provide any sort of intelligible response past the two toe-scented bundles they'd forced inside his mouth.

Brad shook his head 'no' and went on a veritable rant; his panicked face and tear-filled eyes providing little doubt as to how offensive Andrew's shoes had been and how utterly mortified he was at the prospect of being made to face off against Big Mike's unimaginably putrid trainers.

Staying true to himself, Ryan took his sweet time putting Andrew's shoe down, taking hold of Big Mike's closest sneaker, loosening up the crusty laces and opening the battered shoe's harrowingly yellowed maw as wide as it would go. He sat there and waited, allowing Brad's hopelessly garbled rant to fill our ears and allowing the panicked tyrant to bathe in the irrefutable realisation that Mike's diseased bundles were proving insurmountably effective at keeping him from getting even the simplest of syllables out.

"Smmphh phh...pgghh ughh mphh spphh mmnphh phh ughh!"

"Alright, big guy. But don't say I didn't warn you." the sexy stallion finally spoke, driving the panicked jock to the brink of madness as he slowly brought the freakishly gaping maw of Big Mike's rotten shoe closer and closer to his gagged and very much terror-stricken face.

Big Mike said nothing as he watched the exchange, but he didn't need to.
The glaringly tremendous boner that still tented his satin shorts did all the speaking.

We all sort of laughed when the giant shoe - animated by Ryan's hand - chased after Brad's panicked face and we all laughed again when Corey chuckled between mouthfuls and said something along the lines of "Dude, his face is literally inside it."

Brad was strangely quiet during his forced venture into the nightmarishly putrescent chasm of Big Mike's colossal shoe, but it's only when the shoe's departure gave way to his cross-eyed features and visibly greenish face that we caught a glimpse of just how torturous and harrowing the brief visit had been. For a minute there, I actually thought he was going to puke!

Everyone chuckled and laughed at the older jock's demise, even more so due to the fact that his face remained temporarily cross-eyed, his brain no doubt desperately trying to comprehend what it was he'd just sniffed.

"Haha, yeah...I told you it was bad." Ryan snickered, ruffling the bound prisoner's dishevelled hair up and adding insult to injury by feigning sympathy for the poor guy he was wantonly torturing.

The taunting eventually devolved into open musings about whether or not a shoe should be taped to Brad's face, but just as our luck - or possibly lack thereof - would have it, Shawn interrupted the arousing discussion by strutting into the living room carrying a hefty black object. Only when he tossed the intimidating apparatus down to the floor did I come to recognise it for what it was. One of those super thick, ridiculously well-padded, heavy-duty muzzle gags the senior providers kept for disciplinary actions.

Shawn tossed the leather contraption down to the floor next to Brad's head. "I'll be right back." he dispassionately mumbled, before once again departing from the living room in search of something else. The blue-eyed behemoth apparently had something very specific in mind.

Suffice it to say, I eagerly awaited his return. For Brad, however, that was an entirely different story.

INTERESTED IN THIS STORY? WANT A FOLLOW-UP CHAPTER?
LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!
IF YOU'RE NOT YET REGISTERED, TAKE A MINUTE TO SIGN UP AND JOIN THIS AWESOME COMMUNITY!

That was amazing Sir. Loved it. The way you described Ryan taunting Brad, was fantastic. It was so fun seeing Andrew have a go too, and how he got sort of annoyed when they mocked how bad his trainers smelled. I have a feeling, he might have some of the stinkiest trainers in the bound and gagged franchise. Overall, this was amazing and I can't wait to see what happens next, this is clearly the best chapter of this story. Great work man :)
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Now that's what I call a muzzle and it looks like it's head quite a lot of use. Seems like the perfect way to cap off Brad's punishment.

As always I love how all the characters have their own unique and developed personalities, taking part and enjoying themselves according to their character. They really do feel like a believable gang.

Steven's narration is as brilliant, descriptive and long-winded as always. Hopefully soon he will return to narrating his own story (hint, hint!)

I'd like to say that the apocalypse is behind all this unpleasant footwear but we know that would be a lie. I'm trying not to imagine what that house smells like!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Those were 2 very hot chapters! I really enjoyed how sadistic Ryan was.

And Shawn's indifference to everything is always just so hot :lol:
Starcomet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Starcomet »

While the punishment is quite apt for Brad and it is deserved; I do feel sorry for the big brute for what he is going through. This may indeed knock him down a peg, but hopefully he does not go all submissive on me!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Volobond wrote: 6 months ago THE MUZZZZZZZZLE!!!!!
AGREED! Happy surprise to see that make an appearance at the end of the chapter! Brad's really in for it now!
My M/M Stories Here
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Brad is sure in for it now. Mouth full of filthy socks, sticky duct tape and now the muzzle. Forced to smell to boot. I just wonder if this will break Brad or if he'll go on a rampage later and get his revenge? At the very least, hopefully it'll be a lesson to him and maybe he'll be a better person but I'm not convinced, we're talking about Brad here.

Been wanting to add one of those heavily padded muzzles to my gear collection for a while now, but damn are they on the pricy side. One day though!
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

@bondagefreak Two Amazing chapters . I am wish that I could take Brad's place . And have to sniff the smelly shoes . And chew on the amazing socks . Please take a sock to his nose in the next chapter .
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

HUGE THANKS FOR ALL THE COMMENTS & SUPPORT, GUYS!

THIS CHAPTER CONCLUDES THE ADVENTURE, BUT SEEING AS HOW MUCH SUPPORT THIS TALE HAS GOTTEN, I'LL BE KEEPING THIS THREAD ACTIVE AND LEAVING THE DOOR OPEN FOR MORE ADVENTURES IN THIS "POST APOCALYPTICAL" SETTING.
AS ALWAYS, SPECIAL THANKS TO ALL THOSE LEAVING COMMENTS.

@OrdinaryWorld @Sockgaggedman @Footsub123 @Stormee @Volobond @GoBucks @Socksbound @Guardianbound @Starcomet @Pup Wingletang @4toes @Lovethemsocks @Subboi @squirrel @Red86 @Bradstick @that1kid13 @Bradboi @Ropelover98 @noarmgr @The slave @gag1195 @Wedgieboy69 @Pup @blackbound @socjuc @Batsox
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
THE APOCALYPSE SURVIVAL STORY

It took a while for Brad to recover from the nauseating stench of Big Mike's pungent shoe, but as soon as he emerged out of his dazed stupor, a new and equally terrifying reality awaited him. Zack's superbly excessive muzzle gag!

Brad seemed absolutely mortified of it, and perhaps rightly so. My husband owned a slightly less excessive muzzle of the same brand and let me tell you, there was nothing even remotely scant, lacking or modest about it. Even though I'd served as Nick's personal spouse for a number of years now, the muzzle was considered so serious and excessive that it wasn't usually deemed necessary. In short, Nick very seldomly made use of his muzzle; the only exception being on those rare few occasions I'd unintentionally lacked respect or overstepped my bounds by continuing to argue with him even after being told to fall silent.

That rarely happened, and even then, Nick was usually lenient enough to let it slip if I immediately apologised and showed deference. Even by his own standards, the muzzle was considered very excessive and was seen as something of a last-resort measure, usually reserved for serious disciplinary actions.

As fat and as fiendishly well-padded as Nick's muzzle was though, Master Zack's muzzle was even worse! Zack was, as you guys already know, a bit more liberal when it came to gagging, and even he tended to give his muzzle a somewhat wide berth. The muzzle he owned was serious overkill and though it was sometimes playfully used on Jeremy and my fellow dependants, it was mostly relegated to correctional use and serious disciplinary measures.

His muzzle was arguably too extreme to warrant use in most situations, but there was little doubt in my mind that had Mitch, Bob, Nick or Zack been here right now, the occasion would've been deemed appropriate. Shawn's brain was definitely in the right place, it seemed.

Anyway, it didn't take too long for the blue-eyed behemoth to return - this time with the collection of miniature padlocks he'd set out to search for. Brad's face was understandably rife with a mixture of fear and anger as he lay helpless and hogtied, unable to defend himself even as the younger men undid the complicated muzzle and attempted to make sense of the various straps and buckles.

The four senior providers would've made short work of the muzzling, but Shawn and his squad weren't as used to handling such heavy equipment. And that was true even for the two rope-savvy bondage pros; Ryan and Andrew.

"Alright, this goes over his mouth and that goes...around his neck?" Andrew semi-questioningly stated, scratching his head a bit as he, Shawn and Ryan attempted to make heads or tails of what it was they were looking at.

"No, wait. That's the forehead strap. These are the cheek straps and this goes around the neck." I corrected, rising up off the nearby couch just long enough to help guide them a bit. I was hardly a pro myself, but I'd been muzzled into silence enough times to know my way around that sort of gag. And in their defence, Zack's muzzle was no ordinary muzzle.

It took a while for them to figure it out, but after a solid three or four minutes of fidgeting around, Corey joined his colleagues in the living room and the four of them worked in unison to get their prisoner's already-gagged face tightly muzzled up.

The room stank like you wouldn't believe; mostly of Big Mike's putrid shoes but also of Andrew's terribly foul sneakers and visibly time-tested socked soles...the smell of which had me stepping back from the brawny gathering and crinkling my nose up in silent disapproval. Good god his socks stank!

Brad was visibly shaken and at a loss for what to do at this point. The futility of his angry outbursts was apparently giving way to panic as the younger men worked his head into the most silencing and uncompromising of gags.

As I said, this was no ordinary muzzle. The amount of padding, not only in the lower face-piece but also around all the straps made the gag airtight and incomparably muffling. Even without the generous layers of industrial-grade duct tape and Mike's shitty bundles to keep his mouth in check, Brad would've been unable to get any sort of peep out past the freakishly disabling, uber-fat muzzle gag. The muzzle in itself was overkill. With Mike's sweltering stink bombs added into the mix...the level of silence imposed was going to be outta this world.

As alluring as the spectacle of Brad's muzzling was though, that's not exactly what ended up monopolising my attention. Well, I mean not exactly. In his eagerness to get the overly padded mouthpiece tightly sealed up around the downed stallion's sock-stuffed and duct-taped mouth, Shawn failed to take into account the sheer size and heft of his own package and its relative closeness to Brad's face.

The jumbo-tooled behemoth's face bore a mask of grim determination as he stuck the tip of his tongue out past his lips and fidgeted around with the plurality of unwieldy straps and buckles adorning the back of his victim's head. Seated on his own heels, the colossal-bummed leviathan's golden hair-covered tree trunk-sized thighs rose up like imposing mountains on both sides of Brad's comparatively puny head.

As I stood there and occasionally gave my brawny superiors helpful pointers on which strap was supposed to fit where, my eyes couldn't help but notice the fact that poor Brad's mortified face was just inches from the blue-eyed behemoth's monstrously oversized jockstrap-covered bulge.

He tried sort of desperately manoeuvring his face out of there a few times, but Shawn's downright colossal thighs and legs made it impossible for him to escape and everyone was too focused on buckling the numerous muzzle straps to notice.

"Here. Get that one. Buckle it up tight. Tighter. Yeah, that's good." Shawn assertively instructed, his massive arms and tremendously broad shoulders bulging mightily as he helped his teammates buckle the straps tight.

I felt a stream of semen run down the underside of my distended shaft as the blond muscle-hunk scooted forward a bit, causing Brad's now clearly disbelieving eyes to narrow down on the terrifyingly massive man-bulge that threatened to smother his face up. I watched as his nostrils flared open and watched as his nose - the only part of his face left protruding from the muzzle - brushed against the front of beefy Shawn's impossibly hefty front sack.

Brad's face immediately contorted into a cross-eyed mixture of genuine revulsion and deep despair, but I was the only one to notice. Everyone's attention was focused on those damnable muzzle straps. Everyone's except mine, that is.

Shawn's enormous front sack inched back and forth several times over the course of the next two minutes, but each time, it stopped just short of brushing against the tip of Brad's protruding nose. And then it happened...

"Yeah, gimme that. Here. Pull that one tighter." the jockstrap-clad behemoth commandingly directed, inching forward to get a better vantage point and sitting there, blissfully oblivious to the fact that Brad's nose was now lodged squarely inside his mind-bogglingly MASSIVE sack.

The defeated stallion only found a brief measure of reprieve when the burly guys finally pulled away, but the newfound modicum of freedom proved entirely fleeting when Ryan mercilessly forced the tyrant's muzzled chin up off the floor using a coil of rope to connect the uppermost muzzle strap all the way back to the hogtied prisoner's bound ankles. Poor Brad wasn't going anywhere...and he couldn't even move his head around more than a centimetre in any direction.

Everyone chuckled at the tyrant's demise, even more so when Ryan escalated things a bit further by peeling his own heavily worn socks off and teasingly bunching them up over the muzzled prisoner's defenceless and very much protruding nose.

"Haha! Here buddy. Sniff my wads." the sexy jock sadistically cheered, even as his helpless victim choked and gagged on the smell for several minutes on end.

Brad's eyes betrayed unending panic and anger as his nostrils repeatedly flared open into Ryan's smothering mass of toe-scented fabric, but the return of Mike and Andrew's shoes is definitely what sent the bound dictator into a state of blissful hysteria.

In any case, I think the final cherry on the cake came in the form of Shawn padlocking Zack's fiendishly hefty muzzle in place and then Ryan dragging the hogtied prisoner across the carpeted floor so that his muzzled face was positioned within a hair's breadth of Big Mike's gargantuan bare soles and reeking, lint-infested toes. In other words, humiliation at its finest.

So there you have it ladies and gents; Brad's forceful and very much justified takedown.

Bob, Mitch, Zack and Nick were hardly thrilled upon returning from their arduous hunt to find the ex-squad commander tightly trussed up and muzzled into compliance. But in case you guys are wondering, no we didn't exile Brad or leave him defenceless to face off against the Scabs. It took a while for Shawn and the senior providers to reach a verdict, but it was eventually decided that the troublesome stud should be removed from the junior squad and placed under the direct custody and supervision of the senior team.

As much as I sometimes loathed his presence, the handsome fiend still had his uses and could - when he put his mind to it - prove somewhat decent.

Brad was to be taken into the folds of the senior squad, without any of the authority or decision-making privileges that usually entailed. He was going to be kept under close supervision by all four of them and would be personally mentored and rehabilitated by Officer Bob; arguably the best suited for the job.

There would undoubtedly be a number of bumps and bruises along the way, but keeping Brad busy and under the direct supervision of the older men should at the very least give way to some peace and stability. But yeah, the smug tyrant's takedown wasn't something I would soon forget. Hopefully Brad wouldn't either, lest Shawn and his team be forced to repeat the lesson a second time.

Signing off for now. Hope you guys enjoyed this!
You'll probably hear more from me in the future. Until then, catch you on the flip side!

Yours truly,
Steven

ENJOYED THIS STORY?
LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!
IF YOU'RE NOT YET REGISTERED, TAKE A MINUTE TO SIGN UP AND JOIN THIS AWESOME COMMUNITY!

Last edited by bondagefreak 6 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Hehehe, and here's hoping Officer Bob is as liberal with the use of the muzzle as I hope he is!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Seriously @bondagefreak ?? I simply have no words but to say this chapter was brilliant!!! The attention to detail especially on the muzzle was outstanding....i may want to try it out :lol:

The forced sniffing on socks, and Big Mike's feet and all....simply fitting for Brad.... But having Officer Bob and the senior team take over....awesome!

Steven's description and also excitement for what he is seeing/experiencing...Priceless! He is not used to watching, but more used to being at the receiving end. Clearly watching excites him. I wonder if that will resonate and he will take it out on ...dunno Jeremy? :P

Thanks for such a great side tale Sir! ;)
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Great story, @bondagefreak! They really put Brad in his place and I bet he regrets for ever stepping out of bounds. The rope works and muzzle was just perfection for him rebellious behavior. I can't wait to see the next story you have in store. :D
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Definitely a fitting punishment for Brad! And a continued training from the senior members is excellent! Fantastic job!
My M/M Stories Here
Lovethemsocks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lovethemsocks »

Phenomenal ending sir! I am excited for more stories and hopefully some continuations of previous ones!
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Bravo Steven, a nice ending to the story. Now we need to take this punishment for Brad into the original universe.

Maybe snap a thick finger band on Nick too, you don't need an apocalypse to finish the deal with Nick!
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

A great ending! I loved watching the guys struggle to work out how the muzzle went together and especially enjoyed Steven giving his own tips following his own experiences of it.

The padlocks were a bit overlooked but I'm going to imagine everyone has their own key to a padlock and Brad can only get out of the gag if everyone agrees.

Hopefully Brad will learn his lesson...
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Just want to extend a huge thanks to those of you taking the time to comment on the finale. Comments usually plummet once the final chapter of a story has been posted ('cause there's little incentive to do so) so I really appreciate the extra time you guys are taking to share your thoughts and enjoyment with me.

I'll be hard at work producing the next chapter of HOUSE ARREST II (M+/m+) over the course of the coming days and weeks, but there'll be more tales in this setting and hopefully lots of fun up ahead. Cheers!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

I quite enjoyed this and the interactions between characters.

On Brad, I think he got a good ending. Being in command of so few people and getting frequently demoted was going to be a recipe for disaster with him, and so being kind of removed from the hierarchy and instead being mentored by one of the 'senior' providers would be best for both keeping him in check and developing him.

Felt like a fitting conclusion :)

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

@bondagefreak thank you so much for another great work sir. It is definitely satisfying to see Brad being put in his rightful place. As always, you have always pulled us into the masterful world that you have created. It is as if we are in that moment. Of course, I definitely loved seeing Andrew in action. I just can't get enough of him (those stinking socks and shoes). Hoping to see more of him in the future. Nonetheless, I will make sure to keep a lookout on the latest update of your stories.
Subboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Subboi »

I was wondering when/if the muzzle was going to be mentioned. Steven is sufficiently acquainted with it that he can provide some instructions on its use. That’s great.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Loved that finale! So hot to see Brad basically get his face humped by Shawn and be unable to do anything about it :lol:
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Such a fitting end for Brad! Maybe he'll wise up and become a better person after all this. Time will tell and I look forward to more of this post apocalypse setting!

Also wanna mention I loved the detailed scene (description and pics) with the muzzle. Definitely a favorite of mine!!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Damn, that muzzle is hot. I'd love to try it out.
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Epic finale.
I almost feel bad for Brad.
Almost...
Nah I don't. 😂

That muzzle is overkill, and hence perfect. :P
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Glad to see so many of you enjoying the finale. I certainly had a lot of fun writing this piece. Poor Brad definitely got more than he bargained for. Luckily for him, his teammates are quite merciful and still believe him to be redeemable and worth the occasional hassle. Hopefully, Brad will learn a thing or two and actually benefit from being mentored by Bob!

Special thanks to our good friend @Pup for the great muzzle pics. Cheers!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic