TEACHING BRAD A LESSON + THE BIRTHDAY SURPRISE (M+/M) *NEW CHAPTER APR 09*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WOULD YOU ALSO SHARE STEVEN'S AWKWARDNESS AROUND THE GUYS IF YOU'D BEEN STASHED THE WAY HE WAS?

YES
38%
NO
24%
If you voted YES, then select who you'd feel most awkward interacting with (1 choice)
No votes
COREY
14%
BIG MIKE
10%
ANDREW
6%
BRAD
2%
RYAN
6%

Total votes: 50

Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

Socksbound wrote: 4 months ago JOSH!!! Look out you’re going to be hazed again
Quick! Someone gag him before he ruins everything!!!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Subboi wrote: 4 months ago Ethan and Steven aren’t treated equally as Ethan is given an opportunity to speak for himself whilst Steven is subdued by Big Mike.
It's not fair, is it? Does that bother you or make you feel bad for Steven at all?

Socksbound wrote: 4 months ago JOSH!!! Look out you’re going to be hazed again.
Oh, so is this how it's gonna be? Trying to ruin the surprise, are you?
Sounds like someone needs be added to the naughty list and stashed away with Steven and Ethan.

Come to think of it @Footsub123, @Pup and @OrdinaryWorld would most likely also be deemed untrustworthy in this particular scenario. The lot of you would undoubtedly end up sharing Steven's fate!

Wedgieboy69 wrote: 4 months ago Quick! Someone gag him before he ruins everything!!!
My thoughts exactly.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

I was always gonna try and help my boy Josh. If only to give him a fighting chance against the goons.

@bondagefreak I'm quite surprised you didn’t anticipate this. I have form of trying to help Josh.

@Wedgieboy69 your gonna have to catch me first.

Josh look out they’re on their way.
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Great chapters as always.

Hazing certainly makes for an interesting birthday present :P
bondagefreak wrote: 4 months ago Come to think of it Footsub123, Pup and OrdinaryWorld would most likely also be deemed untrustworthy in this particular scenario. The lot of you would undoubtedly end up sharing Steven's fate!
Me? Untrustworthy?. Of course not! 👀
Subboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Subboi »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 months ago
Subboi wrote: 4 months ago Ethan and Steven aren’t treated equally as Ethan is given an opportunity to speak for himself whilst Steven is subdued by Big Mike.
It's not fair, is it? Does that bother you or make you feel bad for Steven at all?

Not at all 😈 It doesn’t bother me nor do I feel bad for Steven. If anything I believe Corey should now keep Ethan in check
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Thanks for all the great comments and encouragement, folks. Since the site's been down for the past two days or so, I'm gonna allow a bit more time for everyone to catch up before posting the next chapter. Happy new year!

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

* NEW POLL *

IF YOU WERE IN THIS POST-APOCALYPSE SCENARIO,
WHO WOULD YOU MOST WANT AS YOUR BF/HUSBAND/2ND HALF?

SCROLL UP TO THE TOP OF THE THREAD AND VOTE!
SHARE YOUR ANSWER WITH US IN THE COMMENTS!

@OrdinaryWorld @Sockgaggedman @Footsub123 @Stormee @Volobond @GoBucks @Socksbound @Guardianbound @Starcomet @Pup Wingletang @4toes @Lovethemsocks @Subboi @squirrel @Red86 @Bradstick @that1kid13 @Bradboi @Ropelover98 @noarmgr @The slave @gag1195 @Wedgieboy69 @Pup @blackbound @socjuc @Batsox @Whitestorm
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

:lol: :lol: Take me Bob
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

I was all over the place with this one. At first, I was thinking my traditional Zack or Shawn answers, but I am in a Corey mood right now :lol:
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Only two answers out of ten votes so far? C'mon, guys!
I voted for Steven as I definitely think he's the most competent, compliant and well-suited sub for me.

Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

I voted Zack cuz as tempting as Joshua was, there are some practical considerations. :P
Subboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Subboi »

I went for Zack after deliberating between Zack, Nick, Mitch, Bob, and Corey.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

I voted for Bob. Need someone strict and skilled with ropes... :)

Also, fantastic chapters and great pics! Those hogties look amazing...
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

So commenting from a few chapters back....I loved Steven's discovery/description of Big Mike, in how he is uncovering that he is a dom, just not in the way that the others are doms....and the continued use of the hand gag as evidence of his dominance....I find Steven's realization of this and Big Mike's reactions to anticipating Steven's need to protest with a tighter face grip....extremely HOT! @bondagefreak Just awesome few chapters here!

Can't wait for the gagging...and Andrew's shoe removal and ending of a chapter well that is classic @bondagefreak !! :lol:

Eagerly anticipating what this now fully capable and free to assist the gagging of the captives, this group action can partake in! :oops: :mrgreen:

I can't honestly decide @bondagefreak, I have to think harder...or I will through myself on the sword and will comply to whom u order me with on the poll.... :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

socjuc wrote: 3 months ago I can't honestly decide @bondagefreak, I have to think harder...or I will through myself on the sword and will comply to whom u order me with on the poll.... :lol:
I would honestly just go about it by selecting my top three and then going at it by process of elimination.
Also keep in mind you can change your vote at any time.

Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

I would've answered before but the site was down on me. But I voted for Zack in his poll because he's like a protective person and also the one that wants to mess around to cheer you up. Especially in an apocalyptic world.

Eager for the next chapter, @bondagefreak! And Happy New Year! :D
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Just for something different I went Nick. Oh wait that’s not different I’d choose him in any scenario.
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 months ago
socjuc wrote: 3 months ago I can't honestly decide @bondagefreak, I have to think harder...or I will through myself on the sword and will comply to whom u order me with on the poll.... :lol:
I would honestly just go about it by selecting my top three and then going at it by process of elimination.
Also keep in mind you can change your vote at any time.
Alright then, If I am thinking of post apocalyptic world I would consider Zack, and Nick for their ability to protect. But then I have to consider the obvious game changer for health survival....well that would make Mitch the obvious contender. So yeah I would have to say Mitch for this poll :mrgreen:

Happy New Year!
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

THANKS TO ALL THOSE OF YOU PARTICIPATING IN THE COMMENTS!
HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER, GUYS. ENJOY!

@OrdinaryWorld @Sockgaggedman @Footsub123 @Stormee @Volobond @GoBucks @Socksbound @Guardianbound @Starcomet @Pup Wingletang @4toes @Lovethemsocks @Subboi @squirrel @Red86 @Bradstick @that1kid13 @Bradboi @Ropelover98 @noarmgr @The slave @gag1195 @Wedgieboy69 @blackbound @socjuc @Batsox @Whitestorm
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

*AUTHOR'S NOTE*
BE SURE TO VOTE ON THE POLL IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY DONE SO!

THE BIRTHDAY SURPRISE
THE APOCALYPSE SURVIVAL STORY

Ethan was rightly pissed off after finding out why he'd been bound. And the young man grew even more upset upon being told that he was to remain stashed away and kept out of sight until much later that evening. Ryan's verdict was final, but the lively exchange between himself and his feisty opponent lingered on and continued uninterrupted...that is, until the heavy thud of Andrew's giant trainer landing on the floor suddenly made itself manifest.

I could only lay there and watch, my vision partially obstructed by Big Mike's unbelievably massive palm as the seated gamer-nerd used his own heels to sort of lazily slip one of his low-rise Nike sneakers off. The underside of his huge, but deceptively short no-show socks apparently betrayed heavy overuse; something I was successfully able to deduce judging by the horrified expression that eventually crept its way on Ethan's otherwise disgruntled face.

"Ugh. No." the young captive disapprovingly groaned, as if suddenly picking up on the precariousness of his predicament.

"Ugh! Fuck, no!" he cried out anew, this time crinkling his nose up and furrowing his brow as soon as the underside of his very hairy-legged older brother's gargantuan socked foot came into view.

Unfortunately for my friend, the angry façade he wore did little to halt the approach of his big brother's thinly padded soles or ward off the nauseatingly potent stench that accompanied them. Pretty soon, Andrew had one hairy ankle hooked around the back of my fellow captive's head and five bulbous toes cupped around the resentful prisoner's cartilaginous protrusion.

Even though his face bore the angriest of glares, Ethan surprisingly enough didn't put up much resistance at the sight of his jumbo-soled sibling's steadily approaching digits. He furrowed his brow and glared at them disapprovingly, but other than that, he remained strangely listless even as the suffocating toes closed in around his defenceless sniff holes. His hands and feet wiggled around in a brief display of showy defiance and his mouth spewed off something incomprehensible beneath the meaty part of Andrew's giant foot before the telltale sound of flaring nostrils eventually greeted our ears.

I recognised that sound, of course.
It was the sound of my fellow prisoner taking in a major whiff of his big brother's socked toes.

*SNIFFFFFFFF*

Ethan's struggle seemed substantially more desperate after that. His muffled protests grew more vehement, but it's only when his temporarily cross-eyed face regained some measure of freedom that his words once again became coherent.

"MMmmmpphh! Ugh! What the fuck, man! You need to get your feet checked. Your socks smell like SHIT!" the young man blurted out, apparently greatly put off by the overpowering scent of the much quieter gamer-stud's socked toes.

Ryan was greatly amused by the whole exchange, but Andrew remained true to himself by keeping a stoney expression and staying deadly silent even in the face of his younger brother's insults. He just sat on the bed, slipped his remaining shoe off, let it drop to the floor and wordlessly began peeling away the thin layer of moist fabric that stretched taut across his huge soles.

As soon as the first discarded bundle was peeled off and uncaringly launched down towards the bedroom floor, Ryan's hand dextrously swooped in to snatch it up.

Ethan complained about the unbearably poignant smell that now filled the room, but he strained even more valorously against his bonds when the ratty ball of clammy, toe-scented fabric was teasingly presented to his face.

Ryan figuratively poured salt into the open wound by engaging in entertaining theatrics; first by taking a simulated whiff of Andrew's fermenting sock and then turning his face away in horror before letting out an exaggerated "pew wee!". Insult was even further added to injury when he presented the sock back down to Ethan's face and then asked him to open up on the grounds that the hairy-legged gamer's bundle was in dire need of a serious washing.

I thought Ethan would protest, but curiously enough, he didn't. At least, not nearly as much as I thought he would.

He glared at the offensive cloth, muttered some angry curse pertaining to the scent of its wearer's toes, vowed to take revenge on his captors and then opened his mouth wide, allowing Ryan's sock-wielding fingers to immediately gain entry.

In the sock went, and out went Ethan's remaining freedom of expression.

At first, I thought that he'd perhaps surrendered his mouth so readily due to Andrew's sock not smelling nearly as bad as he it made it sound. Ethan, much like his father, could be quite verbose at times. But then I realised that couldn't possibly be the case. I was on laundry duty often enough to know that Andrew was indeed possessed of a very serious foot odour problem. His socks - even his one or two-day-old ones - smelled strong enough to make even the bravest among us recoil. And judging by the looks of it, the ones he'd just peeled off were at least several days old.

No, that couldn't be it. Perhaps Ethan was smart enough to realise that he was too badly outmatched and that surrendering his mouth was the only viable course of action. Or perhaps he enjoyed the idea of being gagged with his big brother's funky old sock more than he was leading us to believe. I couldn't be certain, but suffice it to say, I was more than a little intrigued.

In any case, I watched as his face was dutifully swallowed up; Ryan's big arms and very sizeable shoulders bulging rather furiously as he skillfully wielded the intimidatingly broad and frighteningly sticky-sounding duct tape - courtesy of Andrew's dad - around for a fifth pass around his sockgagged victim's head.

"There. That oughta keep you from gettin' into trouble. Now make yourself useful and suck on your big brother's funky sock." the smooth-spoken muscle-stud teased, ruffling the young prisoner's hair up for what seemed like the millionth time. "And count yourself lucky we didn't use one o' Corey's ripe jogging bombs..." he added, chuckling at his own comment and once again showing a chronic inability to resist getting a well-placed jab in at the expense of his brawnier counterpart.

Ethan looked utterly defeated at that point, but come to think of it, I'm not sure he would've actually been better or worse off dealing with one of Corey's instead of Andrew's.

Ryan seemed to think that Corey had the worst and most unpleasant-smelling footwear, but that bias only came from the fact that the two of them shared a bedroom. Had Ryan been sharing it with Andrew instead, I'm certain he would've loathed Andrew's footwear just as much as he loathed the jumbo-thighed heartthrob's. Either way, I was of the solemn belief that the two of them - Andrew and Corey - were very much on par with each other. Ryan's socks and shoes stank as well, but I think the one thing we could all agree on was that Mike's were the worst of the lot.

"What about you, cutie pie? Eh? Got anything to say for yourself?" Ryan cooly asked, finally turning his attention towards me and slowly strutting closer to my hopelessly well-bound form.

I spent what must've been the next minute or so struggling in vain to make myself heard and tried for the life of me to tell him and his colleagues I wanted an immediate audience with Shawn.

I don't know if you guys are at all interested in the hierarchical structure of our group, but requesting an audience with Shawn was really asking a lot for a dependent of my station. Myself and my fellow subs reported directly to Andrew. I occasionally got to express my concerns to Chris, or one of the group's higher-ranking lieutenants - Ryan and Corey - but that in itself was something of a special privilege. Bringing my concerns directly to their commander, well...that was ludicrous. Master Shawn didn't deal with us lowly dependents and was well above taking care of such trivial, everyday matters.

The only reason I could potentially get away with voicing off relatively outlandish requests like these was due to my marital status. Nick was my husband. That alone opened doors and granted me some... shall we say, special leeway.

I was undoubtedly the most compliant of the subs and never gave Andrew or my other superiors any reason to punish me or write me up for insubordination. But even so, I knew the guys were extra lenient with me because of who my husband was. My requests were usually made all the more potent due to the fact that I shared a bed, not only with Nick but with Shawn as well.

With that being said, imagine my utter frustration when, instead of heeding my words and considering the special weight of my request, the three towering dorks simply stood there and watched as I struggled and failed to make myself understood past Big Mike's absurdly monstrous hand.

"Mgggpphh phhh! Pgghh gghhmpph ugh mpph phhh..." was the last thing I managed to get out before narrowing my eyes on the slow-witted giant's infuriatingly fat palm and hungrily flaring my nostrils open in the hopes of providing some relief to my air-deprived lungs.

Andrew's expression remained as placid as usual, while Corey's handsome features showed a predictable mixture of sympathy and mild amusement. Ryan, however, was all smiles.

"Well, I guess that's a no then." he eventually spoke, purposefully ignoring my repeated attempts to speak out and making things just a tad bit worse by flashing me his signature smirk.

I watched with equal parts excitement and panic as the swaggering stallion positioned his sneakered foot next to the grubby old sock Andrew had torn off a few minutes ago, and watched as he adeptly kicked the ratty thing over towards my seated handgagger.

"There you go, buddy. The honour's all yours." he spoke, eyeing my face but speaking directly to Mike.

I just couldn't believe it. There I was; hogtied on the floor next to my fellow prisoner Ethan, and about to be silenced with one of his big brother's infamously reeking stink bombs! Nmmmmphh!

ENJOYING THIS STORY?
LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!
IF YOU'RE NOT YET REGISTERED, TAKE A MINUTE TO SIGN UP AND JOIN THIS AWESOME COMMUNITY!

Starcomet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Starcomet »

I scoff and cross my arms. "There are is an apocalypse going on and here you guys are planning a bondage birthday party!" :D
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

I think Ethan had chosen a right path to accept the gag than fight it. With Ryan and Andrew in the room, they would have to wrestle that sock into his mouth and more likely give him some punishment for the resistance. So five rotations of tape seem to be more gentle for him. But now Steven has his gag coming and I'm sure he won't put up a fight. After all, he has to be quiet for the surprise.

Great work again, @bondagefreak
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I went with Jeremy on the poll! I was flirting with Big Mike for a while but after the few days locked out of the site, I got a chance to think and decide I'd definitely be happy to keep the little prince on constant restraint!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Ahhh Steven, you complain and whine now but we all know how you will feel later on. I'm wondering how many other characters will appear to celebrate Josh's birthday.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

ok so correct me if I am wrong here, but isn't this the first time we will see Big Mike actively force a sock gag into anyone's mouth? If yes, it is a step up from his typically use of his large palm to silence a dude. :oops: :P Can't wait to see what he does with this new found power.... :mrgreen:
Banner by Bondagefreak
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic