TEACHING BRAD A LESSON + THE BIRTHDAY SURPRISE (M+/M) *NEW CHAPTER APR 09*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WOULD YOU ALSO SHARE STEVEN'S AWKWARDNESS AROUND THE GUYS IF YOU'D BEEN STASHED THE WAY HE WAS?

YES
38%
NO
24%
If you voted YES, then select who you'd feel most awkward interacting with (1 choice)
No votes
COREY
14%
BIG MIKE
10%
ANDREW
6%
BRAD
2%
RYAN
6%

Total votes: 50

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Hot to see Andrew's stinkers being put to good use! Shame Corey's treasure trove isn't being utilized yet though!
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 months ago
* NEW POLL *

IF YOU WERE IN THIS POST-APOCALYPSE SCENARIO,
WHO WOULD YOU MOST WANT AS YOUR BF/HUSBAND/2ND HALF?

SCROLL UP TO THE TOP OF THE THREAD AND VOTE!
SHARE YOUR ANSWER WITH US IN THE COMMENTS!

@OrdinaryWorld @Sockgaggedman @Footsub123 @Stormee @Volobond @GoBucks @Socksbound @Guardianbound @Starcomet @Pup Wingletang @4toes @Lovethemsocks @Subboi @squirrel @Red86 @Bradstick @that1kid13 @Bradboi @Ropelover98 @noarmgr @The slave @gag1195 @Wedgieboy69 @Pup @blackbound @socjuc @Batsox @Whitestorm
Andrew all the way! Been captivated by him since Easy Prey.
Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

@bondagefreak That was a brilliant chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next!!
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

Loving this sir @bondagefreak !! More screentime for Andrew and it just made my mind went haywire.
Subboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Subboi »

I can’t wait for Nick, Zack, Bob and Mitch to play a bigger part in the story.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Ha this is definitely out there since if you know me, having a bf/husband/2nd half with a guy isn't in the deck of cards for me 😅. Sure I love hanging with guys and having bondage fun with them but generally I am not interested in romance, even in the hetro sense. But perhaps if I look at this slightly different, as in a protector sense then yes I could see this. So for this exercise I chose Ethan. From previous exercises Steven, Jeremy, Ethan (and even Josh I think) seem to fit with me since they are submissive and I am very much dominant, even if mostly a passive one. With Steven and Jeremy already being taken and Josh being to much of a wild child (though I could see that being fun at times), Ethan is a logical choice. The only con with Ethan is I'm not entirely sure if he's reached 18 by this point but I'm only looking at this from a protector angle anyways.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Red86 wrote: 3 months ago The only con with Ethan is I'm not entirely sure if he's reached 18 by this point but I'm only looking at this from a protector angle anyways.
No worries, my friend. Ethan was already 18 by the events of EP4. This parallel reality scenario happens roughly three years after the current events of B&G/EP4/COLLEGE DORM, making Ethan 21, Steven his mid-late 20s and Nick & Zack in their early 30s.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Poor young Ethan, he always seems to end up on the wrong end of his big brothers stinky feet. Although despite his complaints he did open up pretty quick so maybe not all that poor.

With all these dependents around to do the laundry I'm struggling to understand how this multi-day sock wearing is still possible. Surely they're not doing it deliberately...

As for the poll I was strangely tempted by the loan wolf option at the bottom - who knows what might happen - but in the end I figured I'd let Nick tag along - he needs someone to look after him!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

I initially went for Andrew, switched to Nick :lol:

He'd certainly provide the protection, but I also think in a situation like this he'd also provide emotional protection and stability too. Someone you can have as a bedrock with whom you can confide in and be comforted by.

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@OrdinaryWorld sent me a PM with a question about the group's hierarchy not long ago.
I forwarded the question to Steven and asked him to prepare a chart demonstrating the group's social dynamics.
Thought some of you might find this interesting.

@OrdinaryWorld @Sockgaggedman @Footsub123 @Stormee @Volobond @GoBucks @Socksbound @Guardianbound @Starcomet @Pup Wingletang @4toes @Lovethemsocks @Subboi @squirrel @Red86 @Bradstick @that1kid13 @Bradboi @Ropelover98 @noarmgr @The slave @gag1195 @Wedgieboy69 @blackbound @socjuc @Batsox @Whitestorm

Starcomet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Starcomet »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 months ago
@OrdinaryWorld sent me a PM with a question about the group's hierarchy not long ago.
I forwarded the question to Steven and asked him to prepare a chart demonstrating the group's social dynamics.
Thought some of you might find this interesting.

@OrdinaryWorld @Sockgaggedman @Footsub123 @Stormee @Volobond @GoBucks @Socksbound @Guardianbound @Starcomet @Pup Wingletang @4toes @Lovethemsocks @Subboi @squirrel @Red86 @Bradstick @that1kid13 @Bradboi @Ropelover98 @noarmgr @The slave @gag1195 @Wedgieboy69 @blackbound @socjuc @Batsox @Whitestorm
Well this is certainly enlightening!
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

@bondagefreak Very interesting. You have great stats, and maps and things that provide subtle information.....

did not expect that Shawn was that high in this 'cosa nostra' :lol: :lol:

And also up to this point, I kind of viewed the triangle of Shawn down to Andrew as a little more flat..I guess I missed something.... :cry: oops

Very nice to see this little schematic pictorially. Will consider this as I continue to read, and think of previous chapters... Thanks!
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Thanks for this sir. It definitely helps understand the group dynamics.

Couple of questions:

Does the dotted line mean in a relationship?

Why hasn’t Josh been claimed yet? Surely Shawn Ryan Corey or even Chris would have done that by now?
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Socksbound wrote: 3 months ago Does the dotted line mean in a relationship?
I think it more means 'under the wing of'

Ethan is obviously not in a romantic relationship with his dad haha

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Socksbound wrote: 3 months ago Does the dotted line mean in a relationship?
Why hasn’t Josh been claimed yet? Surely Shawn Ryan Corey or even Chris would have done that by now?
Hey, boi. Yeah, in a relationship or like @OrdinaryWorld said, under the wing of.
Steven is a good example. He reports directly to Andrew, falls under Shawn's broad jurisdiction, but he also has to answer to his own husband, Nick. Ethan also falls under the control of Shawn's team, while at the same time having his own dad close by. As for Joshua, he's very much a free spirit. At this time, he's is affiliated to no one, at least, not that Steven's knows of.

socjuc wrote: 3 months ago Did not expect that Shawn was that high in this 'cosa nostra'
Indeed, Shawn's role in the group is quite pivotal. He wields a lot of authority and answers to no one but the seniors.
I wonder, does that make him more appealing in your eyes?

OrdinaryWorld wrote: 3 months ago I initially went for Andrew, switched to Nick :lol: He'd certainly provide the protection, but I also think in a situation like this he'd also provide emotional protection and stability too. Someone you can have as a bedrock with whom you can confide in and be comforted by.
Aw, its nice of you to come around, buddy-boi.
I'm sure Nick'll be flattered to hear you say so ;)

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

SPECIAL THANKS TO ALL THOSE OF YOU PARTICIPATING.
HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER. ENJOY!

@OrdinaryWorld @Sockgaggedman @Footsub123 @Stormee @Volobond @GoBucks @Socksbound @Guardianbound @Starcomet @Pup Wingletang @4toes @Lovethemsocks @Subboi @squirrel @Red86 @Bradstick @that1kid13 @Bradboi @Ropelover98 @noarmgr @The slave @gag1195 @Wedgieboy69 @blackbound @socjuc @Batsox @Whitestorm @Pup @Tsuhaya
Last edited by bondagefreak 3 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

*AUTHOR'S NOTE*
BE SURE TO VOTE ON THE POLL IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY DONE SO!

THE BIRTHDAY SURPRISE
THE APOCALYPSE SURVIVAL STORY

The instant Big Mike pulled his suffocating handgag away from my face and reached out to timidly pick up the grubby old sock his buddy had peeled off, I took in a huge lungful of air and began negotiating with his superiors. This was my chance, I knew. It was now or never.

As previously stated, I had a lot of respect for Andrew and saw him as being something of a watchful older brother to me. He was fair and well-intentioned, but I knew him well enough to know that he wouldn't budge. Not even a little.

Andrew had many things going for him, but one thing he didn't have in great abundance was empathy. Add to that the fact that, unlike Mitch and Zack - both of whom were greatly concerned with upholding tenets of justice and doing the morally righteous thing - Andrew wasn't motivated by intangible concepts like good or bad. Whatever task was at hand, whether it be fair or unfair, just or unwarranted, his personal feelings did not in any way, shape or form, stop him from bringing it to completion. His own personal code demanded that he see it through, irrespective of whether or not it was good, bad, or something in between.

His role as household guard and chief supervisor was reminiscent of police duty and as such, suited him perfectly. Come to think of it, he had a lot in common with Bob, and to a possibly even greater degree, Nick. In other words, he was neutral-aligned and highly inflexible.

Having said that, it should come as no surprise to you that I paid him absolutely no heed whilst trying to negotiate my own release. Pleading with Andrew would've been a waste of time, so I instead tried focusing my efforts entirely on the other two; Ryan and Corey.

I tried playing on Corey's sympathy and tried my best to reason with Ryan in a hopeless attempt at convincing him that I wasn't a threat to their plans. Corey was naturally quite sympathetic, and Ryan - though quite sadistic at times - was not entirely heartless.

Much to my own continued chagrin though, Big Mike didn't make it easy. The oafish giant kept cluelessly trying to get me to open up for his buddy's balled-up sock. I repeatedly shook my head away and sought to continue my ill-fated exchange with his hunky superiors, but time and again, the crummy fabric kept being presented to my face.

"Uggmph!" I at one point disdainfully grunted, my nose crinkling up and my face going a bit cross-eyed upon accidentally catching a quick whiff of Andrew's fiercely toe-scented bundle. The potent scent of stale bread and acrid malt vinegar assaulted my senses, forcing the most disapproving of grimaces over my panicked features.

To his own credit, Andrew didn't seem the least bit bothered by my justified reaction.
He just sat there and watched as I choked on the stench of his week-old stink bomb.

I didn't want the hairy-legged gamer-nerd's fuming foot rag going anywhere near my face, but Big Mike remained frustratingly steadfast in his repeated attempts at trying to get me to voluntarily open up for it. The thick-palmed behemoth at one point even ballsily tried introducing his buddy's sock in my mouth whilst I was speaking; cutting off my frantic pleas and temporarily halting my verbal exchange with Ryan.

"No, wait. Master Ryan, please! I won't say a word to Josh, I promise!"

"So you keep saying, boi. But I know the both of you are besties. I'm not gonna risk you having a change of heart."

"No...ugh! You guys can't do this. Please, I nmmmpph... pfft! I wanna speak to Shawn. Please! Please, Master Corey...don't let them do this. I nnmmppph!"

Andrew watched the exchange and remained true to his placid self for quite some time before eventually losing patience and getting up from his seated position. Imagine my utter surprise when, seemingly out of the blue, the hairy-legged goliath slowly approached my hogtied form, menacingly squatted down in front of me and grabbed the odourous sock from his heavier buddy's huge hand.

I was still in the midst of pleading with Corey and debating with Ryan when the feverish ball of fabric was unannouncedly shoved over my face; covering my mouth and swallowing my nose up.

"Open." my heavily bound friend's notoriously iron-willed older brother very sternly commanded, showing nary a trace of concern for the fact that his sock stank to high heavens and that I was actively in the process of speaking to his colleagues.

My once intelligible words broke down into muffled grunting as soon as the cursed fabric touched my face, but even so, Big Mike's downright colossal grip around the back of my head prevented my instinctive need to back away and flee.

My mind raced as I considered the options - or rather lack thereof - that lay ahead of me.

I actually remember taking a quick whiff of the smothering bundle; tentatively flaring my nostrils inside it in the hopes of convincing myself that it wasn't so bad. The easily recognisable scent of Andrew's fat toes immediately grew thick in my nose, causing a noticeable convulsing of my strictly rope-bound body and making my face go temporarily cross-eyed again.

The genuinely panicked spectacle must've caused Big Mike's unassuming and relatively passive nature to get the better of him, 'cause he instantly responded by removing his hand from behind my head and backing away a bit. Trying to get me to willingly open up for a sock that wasn't his was one thing, but actively forcing it inside my mouth or participating in its forceful introduction was another.

In any case, the welcomed departure of his oversized grip instantly filled me with hope and allowed me to back away from Andrew's offensive bundle. Alas, the momentary glimmer of freedom proved entirely short-lived.

My lips parted open in a desperate bid to make myself heard, but less than three seconds into my spirited and surprisingly confident attempt at demanding an audience with Shawn, Master Andrew had a palm cupped around the back of my defenceless dome and unapologetically began pushing his own sock in.

"Quiet." was the only word to depart his lips as he forced his own nauseatingly pungent bundle inside my mouth.

My eyes went wide and my words suddenly turned silent as long, deceptively strong fingers forcibly and very assertively pushed the toe-scented wadding in. I coughed and gagged on the jumbo-footed gamer-jock's mouldy, vinegary-scented sock, but Master Ryan merely snickered and voiced a mock apology before teasingly letting me know I was free to try and get Shawn's attention if I wanted an audience so badly.

In truth, I was far too boggled down by the psychological weight of Andrew's smelly old sockgag to give much thought to Ryan's words. The hairy-legged gamer-nerd's silent assertiveness had such an impact on me that I felt compelled to keep his sock in, even as his coercive fingers pulled away and the offensive taste of his toe-flavoured stuffing assaulted my senses.

I chewed and sucked on the strong-smelling fabric, my eyes watering over and my face twisting into a bizarre expression of mixed shame and horror as I did so. I showed no outwardly discernable signs of defiance past that point, but for reasons beyond my understanding, Big Mike still saw it necessary to preventatively clamp his massive palms around my face while his unquestionably more assertive buddy fumbled with the dreadfully thick roll of heavy-duty duct tape.

I couldn't even breathe inside Mike's enormous hand, but the clueless giant was too distracted by his friend's attempts to unwind the sticky tape to actually take note of the fact that my entire face was trapped under the airtight seal of his immensely fat palm.

The sound of growling tape soon filled my ears. Andrew's squatting form loomed over me; industrial-grade tape in hand, ready to dutifully carry out my enforced gagging by sealing his own sock inside my orifice. It didn't matter if I didn't pose much of a threat to their plans. He was honour-bound to carry out my arrest.

My compliance would have been welcomed, even by him, but the stuffing of my mouth would have still been carried out, irrespective of whether or not I promised to keep Joshua's hazing secret.

And so I just lay there; trussed up into what must've been one of the tightest and most over-the-top hogties I'd ever experienced, my tongue pinned down and my cheeks lightly puffed around the smelly ball of moist fabric my uncompromisingly stern captor had peeled off his own gargantuan foot a few minutes ago.

Big Mike uncupped his hand from the back of my head, allowing his stoney-face no-nonsense compatriot to plaster the sticky adhesive across the nape of my neck. The gentle giant freed my sock-stuffed face from his grip, but the silencing seal of his hefty palm was instantly replaced with that of his buddy's uber-sticky duct tape.

Corey and Ryan stood by and watched as duty-driven Andrew slowly brought the noisy tape around for another pass and wrapped five whole revolutions around my head and lower face. My hazel gaze met Ethan's. He gave me a sympathetic and almost sorrowful look. I was to be stashed away and kept quiet with his big brother's ratty old sock. We both were.

ENJOYING THIS STORY?
LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!
IF YOU'RE NOT YET REGISTERED, TAKE A MINUTE TO SIGN UP AND JOIN THIS AWESOME COMMUNITY!

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Very descriptive and interesting perspectives from Steven. I have to say your hierarchy chart was great background to this chapter especially when Steven was deciding who to try to appeal to for someone's empathy....

I was disappointed to see Big Mike back off from sockgagging Steven....well I suppose it's his nature :| But was happy to see him step in to palm smother Steven as Andrew was working on the tape.

I am enjoying these group scenes where the subs really have no avenue out....Eagerly awaiting what unfolds next!

PS and in terms of Shawn, you are making me think..... :oops: :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Surprising to see that Big Mike seemed more unrelenting to Steven's pleas than Corey and Ryan, but I think that is more just out of cluelessness :lol:

Glad to see his mouth has finally been stuffed though! Looking forward to Josh's big surprise!
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Two hogtied captives, mercilessly trussed up in miles of rope and gagged expertly.... who could want more? :twisted:
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Another brilliant gagging scene Sir. There’s just something about the way Steven narrates that keeps me so enthralled. The details he manages to notice while this is all happening is quite astounding, but are very much appreciated as he allows all your senses to get involved in picturing it unfold.

Andrew does seem to be like a young Nick very stoic and uncompromising.

Now let me sneak off to warn Josh before they are finished taping that sock in

Banner by Bondagefreak
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Socksbound wrote: 3 months ago
:lol: :lol: :P wouldn't that throw a wrench in the Jocks plans ? I think u r cruisin for trouble :lol: Love it!
Banner by Bondagefreak
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

It's really amusing that Steven thought he had a chance to reason for release. Ethan was already roped very well and once he was roped the same, there was no getting out. The decisions were already made. You are stuck in that nice strict hogtie until the birthday boy arrives and gets his hazing 😈🤣
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

socjuc wrote: 3 months ago
Socksbound wrote: 3 months ago
:lol: :lol: :P wouldn't that throw a wrench in the Jocks plans ? I think u r cruisin for trouble :lol: Love it!
Would definitely throw a wrench in the plans!!!

Gotta keep @bondagefreak on his toes otherwise all of us will end up in his clutches

Banner by Bondagefreak
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

Oh Josh’s birthday just happened to be 3 weeks ago and he’s 22. How strange. Haha 😂
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic