TEACHING BRAD A LESSON + THE BIRTHDAY SURPRISE (M+/M) *NEW CHAPTER APR 09*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WOULD YOU ALSO SHARE STEVEN'S AWKWARDNESS AROUND THE GUYS IF YOU'D BEEN STASHED THE WAY HE WAS?

YES
38%
NO
24%
If you voted YES, then select who you'd feel most awkward interacting with (1 choice)
No votes
COREY
14%
BIG MIKE
10%
ANDREW
6%
BRAD
2%
RYAN
6%

Total votes: 50

Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

I like how Steven doesn't fight it either and accepts his fate like Ethan did when he realized there was no way of getting out of those ropes. Both prisoners now restrained and gagged. Then it's time to maybe be stashed away and then the birthday boy comes into scene. Can't wait to see what happens next now.
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Socksbound wrote: 3 months ago Now let me sneak off to warn Josh before they are finished taping that sock in.
Gotta keep @bondagefreak on his toes otherwise all of us will end up in his clutches.
What's this? Still being a pesky little wombat?
You know, it's a good thing Nick is busy taking care of business, 'cause if he were there he'd sort you out real quick.

On that note, unlike you, I think quite a few of your fellow tuggers are rather looking forward to Josh being kept in the dark 'till it's too late. Some of them might even find your willingness to warn him and spoil the surprise objectionable. Objectionable enough to actually do something about it!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 months ago
On that note, unlike you, I think quite a few of your fellow tuggers are rather looking forward to Josh being kept in the dark 'till it's too late. Some of them might find your willingness to warn him and spoil the surprise objectionable. Objectionable enough to actually do something about it!
Come on now, we're talking about Josh. Of course wild child should be kept in the dark until it's to late. So I officially object. Let him join Steven and Ethan until birthday boi has been cornered 🤣
Last edited by Red86 3 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

Red86 wrote: 3 months ago
On that note, unlike you, I think quite a few of your fellow tuggers are rather looking forward to Josh being kept in the dark 'till it's too late. Some of them might find your willingness to warn him and spoil the surprise objectionable. Objectionable enough to actually do something about it![/size]
Come on now, we're talking about Josh. Of course wild child should be kept in the dark until it's to late. So I officially object. Let him join Steven and Ethan until birthday has been cornered 🤣

Shutup! 😂
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

that1kid13 wrote: 3 months ago Shutup! 😂

@Red86, looks like you guys have another upstart wild-child on your hands.
Both of them apparently in favour of warning Josh and causing mischief!
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

@Red86, looks like you guys have another upstart wild-child on your hands.
Both of them apparently in favour of warning Josh and causing mischief!
Us wild children always causing mischief… *runs to Josh to tell him*
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Wanna try and make me shut up! 🤣

@bondagefreak I can't even say I'm surprised by @that1kid13 comment. I know he's a bit of a trouble maker! But I'm sure he wouldn't mind spending some bonding time with Steven and Ethan while we wait for Josh's arrival 😈🤣
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

Wanna try and make me shut up! 🤣

@bondagefreak I can't even say I'm surprised by @that1kid13 comment. I know he's a bit of a trouble maker! But I'm sure he wouldn't mind spending some bonding time with Steven and Ethan while we wait for Josh's arrival 😈🤣

Oh doesn’t that sound like so much fun, but I think it’s time for me to suddenly head out. *giving you the biggest grin*
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

that1kid13 wrote: 3 months ago Oh doesn’t that sound like so much fun, but I think it’s time for me to suddenly head out. *giving you the biggest grin*
*turns around only to find the exit blocked by guys who don't want him to sneak off and tell Josh* 🤣
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

that1kid13 wrote: 3 months ago Oh doesn’t that sound like so much fun, but I think it’s time for me to suddenly head out. *giving you the biggest grin*
*turns around only to find the exit blocked by guys who don't want him to sneak off and tell Josh* 🤣
“Well if you’re going to keep me here we might as well have some fun” smirking at the guys and laughing
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Socksbound wrote: 3 months ago Now let me sneak off to warn Josh before they are finished taping that sock in.
Gotta keep @bondagefreak on his toes otherwise all of us will end up in his clutches.
You know, it's a good thing Nick is busy taking care of business, 'cause if he were there he'd sort you out real quick.

On that note, unlike you, I think quite a few of your fellow tuggers are rather looking forward to Josh being kept in the dark 'till it's too late. Some of them might even find your willingness to warn him and spoil the surprise objectionable. Objectionable enough to actually do something about it!
On the contrary Sir I’m definitely excited for Josh to be hazed. I just think it’d be fun to see them have fun trying to catch him when he knows it’s coming. They already have size and strength on him and the numbers so just want him to get a fighting chance for his birthday that’s all
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

Socksbound wrote: 3 months ago

On the contrary Sir I’m definitely excited for Josh to be hazed. I just think it’d be fun to see them have fun trying to catch him when he knows it’s coming. They already have size and strength on him and the numbers so just want him to get a fighting chance for his birthday that’s all

Yeah! @bondagefreak give Josh a fighting chance 😏 it is his birthday after all 😂😂😂
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Socksbound wrote: 3 months ago I just think it’d be fun to see them have fun trying to catch him when he knows it’s coming. They already have size and strength on him and the numbers so just want him to get a fighting chance for his birthday that’s all
I honestly can not deny this logic, it does sound like more fun. But you do realize it's not only delaying the inevitable, having the guys having to chase poor Josh around, but it will inturn make matters more difficult once he's cornered. Like say a much more strict tie, worse gag and more hazing.... Almost makes me want to let you and @that1kid13 go and spill the beans to Josh but I'm still leaning more towards the surprise 😈🤣
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Socksbound wrote: 3 months ago I just think it’d be fun to see them have fun trying to catch him when he knows it’s coming. They already have size and strength on him and the numbers so just want him to get a fighting chance for his birthday that’s all
I honestly can not deny this logic, it does sound like more fun. But you do realize it's not only delaying the inevitable, having the guys having to chase poor Josh around, but it will inturn make matters more difficult once he's cornered. Like say a much more strict tie, worse gag and more hazing.... Almost makes me want to let you and @that1kid13 go and spill the beans to Josh but I'm still leaning more towards the surprise 😈🤣
Maybe that was my master plan all along 🤔

Banner by Bondagefreak
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

Poor Josh. Hopefully he can run fast 😂😅
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Socksbound wrote: 3 months ago Maybe that was my master plan all along 🤔
You little devil you! I definitely can't say I dislike your thinking 😅
that1kid13 wrote: 3 months ago Poor Josh. Hopefully he can run fast 😂😅
Even if he was to run in this scenario, he's so screwed 🤣🤣
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

Socksbound wrote: 3 months ago Maybe that was my master plan all along 🤔
You little devil you! I definitely can't say I dislike your thinking 😅
that1kid13 wrote: 3 months ago Poor Josh. Hopefully he can run fast 😂😅
Even if he was to run in this scenario, he's so screwed 🤣🤣

Not if cough cough someone cough tells him early enough to give him a good head start 😂
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Heh, my sense of justice is too strong so I could try and tell Josh beforehand.
Then again, I could very well just want to stay out of it and not take sides.

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

OrdinaryWorld wrote: 3 months ago Heh, my sense of justice is too strong so I could try and tell Josh beforehand.
Take sides 😈😈
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

that1kid13 wrote: 3 months ago
OrdinaryWorld wrote: 3 months ago Heh, my sense of justice is too strong so I could try and tell Josh beforehand.
Take sides 😈😈
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Interesting....question, suppose your message gets out and Josh gets wind.....Eventually Josh will be caught and cough 'manhandled' :lol: , and what do you think that the Jocks will do once they figure out there was a leak, and they eventually trace it back to you?

Do you think their retaliation will be harsher than what is in store for Josh? hmmmm. Just sayin :lol: :mrgreen:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

socjuc wrote: 3 months ago Interesting....question, suppose your message gets out and Josh gets wind.....Eventually Josh will be caught and cough 'manhandled' :lol: , and what do you think that the Jocks will do once they figure out there was a leak, and they eventually trace it back to you?

Do you think their retaliation will be harsher than what is in store for Josh? hmmmm. Just sayin :lol: :mrgreen:
Stop using logic 😂😂

Josh wouldn’t rat me out, so they’ll never know who told him

Banner by Bondagefreak
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Socksbound wrote: 3 months ago
socjuc wrote: 3 months ago Interesting....question, suppose your message gets out and Josh gets wind.....Eventually Josh will be caught and cough 'manhandled' :lol: , and what do you think that the Jocks will do once they figure out there was a leak, and they eventually trace it back to you?

Stop using logic 😂😂

Josh wouldn’t rat me out, so they’ll never know who told him
Ha, I also like socjuc's logic!

Would you really wanna trust Josh to not to rat anyone out when there's this many guys in play, trying to surprise haze him and someone has gone a ruined said surprise? Even the strongest of men can break under the right pressure. This is an awful big gamble to take and that's if said messages aren't leaked to the guys 😈🤣
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

I've forgotten what I was going to say about the actual chapter but the banter is very enjoyable. This sort of trouble always seems to ensue when Josh is around - he really is just a magnet for mischief!

Love Andrew's no nonsense approach to getting the job in hand done.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 3 months ago I've forgotten what I was going to say about the actual chapter but the banter is very enjoyable. This sort of trouble always seems to ensue when Josh is around - he really is just a magnet for mischief!
I know really? That Josh and @Socksbound T-R-O-U-B-L-E :lol: :lol: :P (kidding couldn't resist!)

On a contemplative note....I could totally see Josh throw @Socksbound under the bus to 'shift' the focus off of him....and attempt to get less of a severe bounding. Josh strikes me as a bit of a weasel that way.... Am I way off here? :? :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic