TEACHING BRAD A LESSON + THE BIRTHDAY SURPRISE (M+/M) *NEW CHAPTER APR 09*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WOULD YOU ALSO SHARE STEVEN'S AWKWARDNESS AROUND THE GUYS IF YOU'D BEEN STASHED THE WAY HE WAS?

YES
38%
NO
24%
If you voted YES, then select who you'd feel most awkward interacting with (1 choice)
No votes
COREY
14%
BIG MIKE
10%
ANDREW
6%
BRAD
2%
RYAN
6%

Total votes: 50

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

I'm glad Ryan took the decision not to split up our two little trouble makers. It's so much fun to watch the two of them arguing, struggling and laughing at each others predicament despite the fact that they are both in exactly the same predicament.

Steven's musings are always insightful. It's interesting the impact being Nick's boi has on the way the others treat him - he only really gets the full torment he desires if Nick is around to give his tacit approval. I guess it's a blessing and a curse as Nick's protection has proved valuable to him over the years. Luckily when Nick is around he has no qualms about letting the others torment Steven or doing the honours himself!

Hot gossip about Josh and Brad - maybe we'll learn more soon as Josh is set to become the star of the show.

Here's hoping Jeremy has been sent to add a bit more fun to their situation.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

@bondagefreak Another great chapter my friend .
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

OrdinaryWorld wrote: 3 months ago
that1kid13 wrote: 3 months ago
GoBucks wrote: 3 months ago And Josh and Brad are a thing?? That is one chaotic duo.
That’s what I was wondering as well. Also kinda wondering if they would make a better pair. Jeremy kinda just let the abuse happen to him but would Josh stand up enough for himself or would he just be black and blue the entire time. I have a odd suspicion Josh likes it a little rough lol
Wait yeah I missed this lol. I think bondagefreak has mentioned before that Brad's style of relationship is possible, but Jeremy was just the worst possible match for him. I think someone as stable but also independent as Josh could handle Brad, but it's undoubtedly still a very odd and chaotic pairing :lol:

Hope we get to hear more about them

Me too 😈😈😋😋
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Awe Steven has hopes of Jeremy freeing them, yeah I doubt that'll be happening 😅

But atleast the pies should be fine since Jeremy is still free 🤣
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

Red86 wrote: 3 months ago Awe Steven has hopes of Jeremy freeing them, yeah I doubt that'll be happening 😅

Shut up about the fucking pies. There’s hot gay boys getting tied up. Nobody care about the pies. Let them burn 🤣🤣🤣
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

On a whim I DM'ed a fantasy scenario that I wrote to @bondagefreak set in this universe, and he insisted that I ought to post it here. Hopefully this isn't embarrassing and you guys can get a kick out of it ;)

"So say I have been a bad boi in the apocalypse scenario, or otherwise deserving of significant punishment, but the providers/jocks/alphas want to punish me in a unique way that will 'teach me respect' and be something I won't at all forget.

What they resolve to do is this:
One afternoon, each of the 11 people higher in the hierarchy than I all sit in separate chairs in a large semicircle. Then what they do is they take off the shoes they are currently wearing, along with the socks (which must've been worn for at least 3 days). These shoes and socks, 11 pairs of each in total, making 44 individual pieces of footwear are then thrown out to not in the exact middle of the semicircle but rather out a bit (to ensure the pile of footwear is of equal distance away from each provider).

I crinkle my nose in horror at the stench of the shoes, socks, and feet around me, and I get a quick glimpse of the order of alphas in the semicircle. Then another dependent (Steven or Jeremy) who feels really bad about all this but is still forced to help out, blindfolds me and then mixes up the pile of footwear. They're extremely thankful they're not in my position.

"So fag," Ryan declares, snickering, his contempt and sadistic delight dripping out, "because of your nasty behaviour defying us, we've decided to give you an even nastier punishment. You need to learn some fuckin' respect and admiration for your providers. Well boi, we've thought of something." Everyone chuckles.

"What you're gonna fuckin do, is all those rank socks and revolting shoes you've got there? You're gonna match each pair of shoes and socks to their respective alpha, to show that you truly appreciate and revere both us and the smells we can work up." I moan and plead "NO PLEASE MASTER RYAN ANYTHING BUT THIS"

"Too late fag. So using your fuckin teeth and that little nose you've got, you're gonna crawl around, trying to match our shoes and socks by bringing them to us. All with a blindfold on. Now you might be thinking "Oh no but that's too hard" (in a mocking voice), but lucky for you we've all got our feet out, relaxing after a long day, so you can always get some air between these gross toes to figure out who's who, who's sitting where, and if the scent of the socks and shoes match."

"Good luck boi, because there's 11 of us, 44 nasty shoes and socks, and if you even make one mistake that will be seen as highly disrespectful, and we'll have to repeat this whole thing tomorrow, and the day after until you get it fuckin' down pat. You got it fag?"

"I-"

"I don't give a shit boi. Get moving"

I then desperately plunge my face into the overwhelming disgusting footwear of all 11 alphas. It's hard enough finding and matching the shoes, let alone the socks as I'm forced to put my nose DEEEEEP into each sock to figure out their exact smell. It's even harder matching the shoes and socks together, and combining that with matching them to the alphas without even knowing where exactly they are and even after taking in putrid whiff after putrid whiff of the soles and toes? Even harder. Once I say I'm done, after 3 hours of pain and suffering, I've made several mismatches."

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

@OrdinaryWorld

Oh man.....virtually impossible to win....looks like you would be doing a whole lot of sniffin daily :lol: :lol:

That would be a bit much...and extra humiliating....And the banter as you screw up the matches would be an additional element to consider here. :?

I do like the scenario kind of...but am relieved this isn't me in this predicament. :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

socjuc wrote: 3 months ago Oh man.....virtually impossible to win....looks like you would be doing a whole lot of sniffin daily :lol: :lol:

That would be a bit much...and extra humiliating....And the banter as you screw up the matches would be an additional element to consider here. :?

I do like the scenario kind of...but am relieved this isn't me in this predicament. :lol:
Hehe, well, it would be possible to win, but you'd have to basically get the scent of 11 people's feet right, and then do the correct pairings from there, but given how different feet, shoes, and socks can smell, it'd be very hard.

I agree it's a bit much, which is why it's best some things stay in fantasy eh? ;) :lol:

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Red86 wrote: 3 months ago Awe Steven has hopes of Jeremy freeing them, yeah I doubt that'll be happening 😅

Shut up about the fucking pies. There’s hot gay boys getting tied up. Nobody care about the pies. Let them burn 🤣🤣🤣
Boy, you got your priorities messed up. We're in a post apocalypse scenario where good food is more then likely not easy to come by. Can't go wasting food! Tell you what, since your not worried about pies, we'll leave you tied up in closet while the alphas enjoy the birthday celebration 😈🤣
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

OrdinaryWorld wrote: 3 months ago On a whim I DM'ed a fantasy scenario that I wrote to @bondagefreak set in this universe, and he insisted that I ought to post it here. Hopefully this isn't embarrassing and you guys can get a kick out of it ;)
Sounds like a daily punishment you'll be stuck for a long time to come, if not forever 🤣

No need to be embarrassed, we all have different forms and levels of kink. Feet/socks/shoes are not part of mine but I definitely got a chuckle reading it!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Red86 wrote: 3 months ago

Boy, you got your priorities messed up. We're in a post apocalypse scenario where good food is more then likely not easy to come by. Can't go wasting food! Tell you what, since your not worried about pies, we'll leave you tied up in closet while the alphas enjoy the birthday celebration 😈🤣
Apocalypse or not, the dismissal of warm, flaky, fruity, delicious pies is very concerning! Tied up guys can wait! They literally aren't going anywhere! But nothing can beat a slice of pie fresh out of the oven!
My M/M Stories Here
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

gag1195 wrote: 3 months ago
Red86 wrote: 3 months ago

Apocalypse or not, the dismissal of warm, flaky, fruity, delicious pies is very concerning! Tied up guys can wait! They literally aren't going anywhere! But nothing can beat a slice of pie fresh out of the oven!
I agree. Especially if they are eaten in front of the bound captives without sharing even a bite of the delicious goodness.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Apple pies and smelly socks aside, I'm a bit flabbergasted to see Andrew maintaining a lead in the thread poll. He may be handsome and appealing as a captor - in his own special way - but he's the youngest and also among the lowest-ranking providers, not to mention he's never shown himself to be possessed of protective instincts. Definitely surprised at the fact that he's in the lead, especially in a scenario like this, where protection, safety and experience are at a premium. What do you guys see in him exactly?

Thanks for posting that short snippet-scenario, @OrdinaryWorld!

You may need to develop this into a full-fledged story! ;)

* TRIVIA QUIZ *

So is no one gonna try giving this yet-to-be-resolved trivia quiz another go?

Fun random trivia fact about the guys Steven is living with: This was completely unplanned and unexpected but if we exclude Brad - who's a bit of an outlier on most fronts - the team is perfectly split into two very distinct categories.

Special 'Bondagefreak esteem points' to the first person who figures out and finds the logic between these two groups & why they're split up like this ;)

@OrdinaryWorld @Sockgaggedman @Footsub123 @Stormee @Volobond @GoBucks @Socksbound @Guardianbound @Starcomet @Pup Wingletang @4toes @Lovethemsocks @Subboi @squirrel @Red86 @Bradstick @that1kid13 @Bradboi @Ropelover98 @noarmgr @The slave @gag1195 @Wedgieboy69 @blackbound @socjuc @Batsox @Whitestorm @Pup @Tsuhaya
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

The answer was there all along! Blondes and brunettes!

*adjusts eyes*

Oh, wait...

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I picked Andrew, for a number of reasons:
1. I matched with him in the compatibility exercise, so I am a bit biased
2. I still haven't taken the full dive into B&G so I only know some of the characters through these side stories/exercises
3. Andrew is/was a paramedic, or at least training to be one. That's going to provide invaluable skill in trying to survive the apocalypse
4. He's generally cool, calm, and level headed, and in my mind, he's "fair". A solid person to depend on in this stressful situation like a zombie outbreak

As for the grouping- No fucking clue, so I'm going to continue the trend I created for myself: The guys in the top row prefer apple pie, and the guys in the bottom row prefer blueberry pie! :lol:
My M/M Stories Here
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 months ago Apple pies and smelly socks aside, I'm a bit flabbergasted to see Andrew maintaining a lead in the thread poll. He may be handsome and appealing as a captor - in his own special way - but he's the youngest and also among the lowest-ranking providers, not to mention he's never shown himself to be possessed of protective instincts. Definitely surprised at the fact that he's in the lead, especially in a scenario like this, where protection, safety and experience are at a premium. What do you guys see in him exactly?

Thanks for posting that short snippet-scenario, @OrdinaryWorld!

You may need to develop this into a full-fledged story! ;)

* TRIVIA QUIZ *

So is no one gonna try giving this yet-to-be-resolved trivia quiz another go?

Fun random trivia fact about the guys Steven is living with: This was completely unplanned and unexpected but if we exclude Brad - who's a bit of an outlier on most fronts - the team is perfectly split into two very distinct categories.

Special 'Bondagefreak esteem points' to the first person who figures out and finds the logic between these two groups & why they're split up like this ;)

@OrdinaryWorld @Sockgaggedman @Footsub123 @Stormee @Volobond @GoBucks @Socksbound @Guardianbound @Starcomet @Pup Wingletang @4toes @Lovethemsocks @Subboi @squirrel @Red86 @Bradstick @that1kid13 @Bradboi @Ropelover98 @noarmgr @The slave @gag1195 @Wedgieboy69 @blackbound @socjuc @Batsox @Whitestorm @Pup @Tsuhaya

One side likes pies, one side does not. 😂😂
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

gag1195 wrote: 3 months ago I picked Andrew, for a number of reasons:
1. I matched with him in the compatibility exercise, so I am a bit biased
2. I still haven't taken the full dive into B&G so I only know some of the characters through these side stories/exercises
3. Andrew is/was a paramedic, or at least training to be one. That's going to provide invaluable skill in trying to survive the apocalypse
4. He's generally cool, calm, and level headed, and in my mind, he's "fair". A solid person to depend on in this stressful situation like a zombie outbreak

As for the grouping- No fucking clue, so I'm going to continue the trend I created for myself: The guys in the top row prefer apple pie, and the guys in the bottom row prefer blueberry pie! :lol:
Hahah you beat me to it with the pies.
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

Aside from each team being evenly matched with an equal distribution of character types, I have a theory, but I am still digging through your stories to find the proof....
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

Some of the reasons why I have chosen Andrew:
1. He's my bias :lol:
2. He's a paramedic in training.
3. Would love to know more about as he exudes an air of mystery.
4. He's a gamer and I'm a gamer as well so we have something common to go along.

As for the distribution, I could not still figure it out haha. Perhaps a clue our good sir :lol:
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Finally got to reread it again to be sure I missed nothing on the chapter. Seems like Ethan and Steven haven't managed to escape. Such a shame. But now that Jeremy is at the door, I doubt a saving is happening. Rather Jeremy seems keen to having a little fun with the prisoners.

As for your quiz, it's hard to decipher. The only thing I can think of his Brains and Brawn. You got people who are muscled and brawny to protect the group. And you could have people who are smart with the brains to survival. That's my assumption, @bondagefreak
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

* TRIVIA QUIZ ANSWER *

Thanks to all those of you who attempted to figure this one out. The answer is in fact far more simplistic than most of the would-explanations that have been elaborated in the comments. The crew quite simply is split into two even-numbered alignment groups; the first being composed of good-aligned guys and the second one, neutral-aligned guys.

If you notice the composition of these two groups, they also split up the hierarchy tiers perfectly; even number of senior providers, junior providers and dependants.

Last edited by bondagefreak 3 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 months ago
* TRIVIA QUIZ ANSWER *

Thanks to all those of you who attempted to figure this one out. The answer is in fact far more simplistic than most of the would-explanations that have been elaborated in the comments. The crew quite simply is split into two even-numbered alignment groups; the first being composed of good-aligned guys and the second one, neutral-aligned guys.

If you notice the composition of these two groups, they also split up the hierarchy tiers perfectly; even number of senior providers, junior providers and dependants.
It always comes down to good vs neutral! I think Brad being excluded was the biggest clue - what with him being evil and all!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

* TRIVIA QUIZ ANSWER *

But what is everyone's favorite pie flavor??? :lol:
My M/M Stories Here
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

* TRIVIA QUIZ ANSWER *
I honestly had zero ideas but damn that was actually a pretty simple quiz 😅
gag1195 wrote: 3 months ago But what is everyone's favorite pie flavor??? :lol:
Both apple and blueberry are good choices 🤣
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

SPECIAL WELCOME BACK TO @Bradstick AND A HAPPY BELATED BDAY TO @gag1195!
HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER, GUYS. ENJOY!
** AVAILABLE ON PAGE 15 **

@OrdinaryWorld @Sockgaggedman @Footsub123 @Stormee @Volobond @GoBucks @Socksbound @Guardianbound @Starcomet @Pup Wingletang @4toes @Lovethemsocks @Subboi @squirrel @Red86 @Bradstick @that1kid13 @Bradboi @Ropelover98 @noarmgr @The slave @gag1195 @Wedgieboy69 @blackbound @socjuc @Batsox @Whitestorm @Pup @Tsuhaya @jammer212
Last edited by bondagefreak 3 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic