TEACHING BRAD A LESSON + THE BIRTHDAY SURPRISE (M+/M) *NEW CHAPTER APR 09*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WOULD YOU ALSO SHARE STEVEN'S AWKWARDNESS AROUND THE GUYS IF YOU'D BEEN STASHED THE WAY HE WAS?

YES
38%
NO
24%
If you voted YES, then select who you'd feel most awkward interacting with (1 choice)
No votes
COREY
14%
BIG MIKE
10%
ANDREW
6%
BRAD
2%
RYAN
6%

Total votes: 50

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

TEACHING BRAD A LESSON + THE BIRTHDAY SURPRISE (M+/M) *NEW CHAPTER APR 09*

Post by bondagefreak »

Note from the Author: This tale assumes that you are familiar with the APOCALYPSE ON EARTH (RP GAME), BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG, HOW I BECAME THE COLLEGE DORM SLAVE, HOUSE ARREST I & II as well as the EASY PREY SERIES. If you're passingly familiar with my tales but haven't visited the RP GAME yet, be sure to do so by clicking on the first link. Your understanding of the setting will prove vital to your enjoyment of this M+/M account.
As always, please share your thoughts in the comments if you enjoy this.

*This timeline is set roughly three years after the current events of BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG.

TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
THE APOCALYPSE SURVIVAL STORY

I just knew that taking Brad up to Officer Bob's country cabin with us would turn out to be a bad idea. The irrefutably handsome yet annoyingly smug-looking stud definitely had his uses and had occasionally proven vital to our continued survival effort over the course of the last two years. But I couldn't possibly be the only one to think that he was more trouble than he was worth.

My husband and I regularly bickered about the merits - or lack thereof - of keeping Brad around, but it seemed as though everyone was real quick to forgive the crafty jock his repeated failings, including the last incident a mere four months ago that had seen him being physically wrestled down and forcibly arrested by none other than the two seniors of our group; Mitch and Bob.

You would think that our crew would've learned its lesson by now, but nope, Brad had been detained for only the better part of two days before being provisionally released and returned to his duties. Two days! As far as I was concerned, he should've been detained for an entire month!

Oh, don't get me wrong, Brad hardly ever bothered me anymore. The toxic animosity that once reigned between us had long passed. In fact, ever since Nick had slipped the silver band around my wedding finger and taken me as his very own personal spouse, Brad had given me a wide enough berth and had even proven amicable at times. Even after everything we'd been through during the years leading up to this global disaster, he and Nick were still fairly close. Truth be known, I actually enjoyed worshipping the smug dom's big fleshy soles and supremely plump toes whenever my uncompromisingly assertive husband commanded it. But yeah, that's something better discussed at another time.

Getting back to the subject at hand, Brad was also smart enough to keep his distance from Jeremy and two of my other fellow dependents - Sammy and Ethan; a particularly wise decision considering Mitch, Zack and Bob were always close by. Having said that, he was still just as much of an ass as he was back in the day; constantly sowing seeds of dissension, constantly questioning his orders, always stirring shit up or causing drama and always trying to supplant the established chain of command even though it was made amply clear to all of us that Shawn was in charge when the four senior providers were away on hunting or scavenging missions.

Anyways, as I said, Brad was trouble, and today was apparently the straw that broke the camel's back. I wasn't privy to the entire verbal spat nor the physical escalation that ensued, but from what I was able to gather whilst tending to the big hydroponic garden we had going down in Officer Bob's solar-power heated basement, it sounded as though Brad had taken serious insult to learning the news about his most recent demotion; a demotion which apparently saw Shawn appointing Corey and Ryan as his right and left-hand lieutenants for one of the upcoming missions the senior team had ordained. Brad very predictably didn't take the news too well, even less so due to the fact that Ryan was the one to break it to him.

I couldn't tell who the aggressor was, but one thing I did know is that Brad couldn't stand taking orders for my husband's brawny blue-eyed cousin or his squad of younger cohorts. I guess you can say that sorta made sense given that Brad had initially been placed in charge of the junior provider's squad. A squad he was later deemed unfit to control and command. His loathing for the newly established chain of command also stemmed from the fact that Shawn was younger than he was, by a total of six years. Being demoted under Shawn's authority was insulting enough, but being replaced as second in command by both Ryan and Corey was basically like rubbing salt into an open wound.

Aside from myself and the other dependents - as we were so eloquently called - the only members of our team that Brad still had some modicum of authority over were Big Mike and Andrew. Quite a steep fall for one who used to report directly to Nick.

In any case, Brad wouldn't have it, and I'm guessing that's when the fighting broke out.

While I wasn't normally one to brag, I couldn't wait to rub my towering blond-haired husband's face in it when he got back from his hunt later that night, if only to tell him "I told you so!". Brad was a disruptive influence and a dangerous one at that. This latest incident pretty much confirmed what I'd been saying all along. So I can't tell you how fuckin' happy I was when a brawl broke out in the cabin living room and his ass ended up being gang-wrestled down to the carpeted floor.

By the time I made it up the flight of stairs and came face to face with the scene of the fight, Brad and Ryan - both of whom were equally formidable and physically on par with each other - were engaged in a truly nasty scuffle and not an amicable one either. Those two regularly butted heads, but this time it was different. This time there was a real hatred in Brad's eyes; something no doubt motivated by the fact that his dwindling influence was now superseded by Ryan's.

Big Mike and Andrew tried their best to get the two of them to break it up, but their surprised demeanours and less-than-stellar attempts at garnering attention did little to dissuade the two muscular stallions from thrashing around on the floor and coming to blows.

I too was stunned by the violent nature of the exchange and was more than a little appaled by the fact that Brad was gaining the upper hand and getting a bloody-lipped but still very combative Ryan into a chokehold.

Fortunately, the sound of their dissonant struggles and Big Mike's panicked calls to break it off roused Shawn and Corey; the both of which had been fast asleep in one of the adjacent bedrooms; a normal occurrence considering the fact that they'd been on perimeter guard duty last night, from sundown till sunup.

I watched as the gargantuan, hairy-chested behemoth that was my husband's jockstrap-clad cousin barged into the melee and watched as jumbo-thighed Corey's equally tremendous, boxer-briefs-clad form erupted out of the unlit bedroom and rushed in to join him. There was little doubt in my mind as to whose side they'd be on and I knew with utmost certainty that their timely arrival wouldn't bode well for Brad.

INTERESTED IN THIS STORY? WANT A FOLLOW-UP CHAPTER?
LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!
IF YOU'RE NOT YET REGISTERED, TAKE A MINUTE TO SIGN UP AND JOIN THIS AWESOME COMMUNITY!
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 weeks ago, edited 48 times in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Oh wow, okay, this is interesting and new!

Keen to see where this goes

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Honoured to be the first one to comment on this bf new tale. This is character reunion galore! So many stories and so many men have only crossed paths in my imagination before; and now a whole new story! I'm anxiously awaiting to see more!
Brad's in for rough! And I can't say I don't wish that the crew will leave him tied up to be zombie dessert.

Edit: Damn, @OrdinaryWorld, you cheetah of a writer you took my spot! :lol: I should have someone tie your hand behind your back before I get to comment and maybe untie them later ( joking of course)
Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

@bondagefreak An amazing start to this interesting story. I can't wait to see what happens next. Also, I love that this features all of my favourite characters in one story. Maybe they can put Brad in that bondage chair which Shane was held captive in, with a smelly sockgag plugging his big mouth up!
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Finally time to see more justice put in for Brad. He deserves what comes to him in the end. Shawn, Corey, Ryan, Andrew, and Big Mike better detain him tight and securely and make him very quiet until the seniors get back from their mission. 8-)
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Sad commentary that it takes an apocalypse to finally give Brad his comeuppance! :P

But excited to see how it goes!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Wow that's an interesting twist to see one of the traditional doms likely ending up on the other side of things! Can't wait to see his punishment! God knows Brad has had it coming.
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Nick and Steven have put a ring on it!

Brad is in for some tough times isn't he. Can't wait for more!
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Starcomet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Starcomet »

I am intrigued to see how these guys do in this apocalypse world! Will Brad manage to keep his temper under control or will it cause more trouble for the group? I guess we will find out.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Come on now lads, let's try and use our big boy words!

It's always fun to see Brad get taken down although I'm not sure he's very good at learning lessons.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

@bondagefreak I am very much interested, sir. I would love to know what happens next. I am excited as to what sorts of punishment Brad will be subjected to.
Lovethemsocks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lovethemsocks »

I’m ready to see what Brad finally has coming to him!
Subboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Subboi »

That’s an intriguing one. I am not sure how long Brad will cope in this environment…
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Great beginning! I certainly hope that the jocks will know how to restrain Brad so he doesn't casue any more troubles....
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

A huge thanks for the vocal support, guys! It means a lot. Let's hope some of our quiet readers decide to step out of the shadows and voice their support as well! A fun story poll will be featured in one of the upcoming chapters, so keep your eyes peeled for that. The next chapter is currently in the works. Stay tuned for more and don't hesitate to share your thoughts and expectations with us. I love reading your comments and seeing you guys interact with each other. Cheers!

@OrdinaryWorld @Sockgaggedman @Footsub123 @Stormee @Volobond @GoBucks @Socksbound @Guardianbound @Starcomet @Pup Wingletang @4toes @Lovethemsocks @Subboi @squirrel @Red86
Last edited by bondagefreak 8 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

A little late to the party since I've been offline for atleast a week but intriguing start to this post apocalypse story!

No surprise Brad is still the same old Brad. Can't wait to see what's due to come his way. I'm sure they'll take care of him until the seniors get back. I suspect lots of trouble is instore for troublesome Brad!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT, GUYS.
HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER. ENJOY.

@OrdinaryWorld @Sockgaggedman @Footsub123 @Stormee @Volobond @GoBucks @Socksbound @Guardianbound @Starcomet @Pup Wingletang @4toes @Lovethemsocks @Subboi @squirrel @Red86 @Bradstick @that1kid13
Last edited by bondagefreak 8 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
THE APOCALYPSE SURVIVAL STORY

I could only stand there and watch as Shawn's freakishly gargantuan body rushed past my comparatively insignificant form before impartially launching itself atop the wrestling duo. The speed at which his impossibly massive 240-pound body came crashing down on them immediately winded both combatants and knocked the wind right out of their lungs. Much to my own initial annoyance though, Ryan ended up taking the brunt of Shawn's weight, allowing Brad to quickly recover and spring back up to his feet.

I for sure thought the athletic devil would make a run for it, but much to his own credit, he stood his ground and apparently had no qualms about engaging in a tussle with his younger but much brawnier opponent.

Don't get me wrong, Brad was heavily-built and he was by far the scrappiest and probably the most experienced fighter in our group. In a one-on-one fight against any of the other junior squad members, my money would've been on Brad. However, his newest rival - Shawn - was no ordinary opponent. While the both of them stood at well over six feet in height, Shawn was substantially heavier and the more heftily built of the two. His hairy thighs were as thick as centennial oak trees, his blond hair-covered chest was as broad as my shoulder width and his bums...his bums were the same size as my extraordinarily beefy husband's. In other words, massive!

As far as the junior squad was concerned, only Corey came close to matching Shawn's incredible heftiness and brawn. The other guys, though undeniably muscular and strong, were far less imposingly built.

In any case, it didn't take long for the ex and current squad leaders to have at each other. As soon as Ryan managed to roll away from the melee in an attempt to recover, Shawn sprang back up and took two well-placed upper-body kicks from Brad before brutishly barreling into the older stud and crushing him down to the nearby couch.

Big Mike and Andrew rushed to get out of the way as the brawling duo predictably came crashing down to the floor. Brad initially seemed a bit taken aback by the sheer unwieldiness of Shawn's incredible heft, but being no stranger to fighting off and taking down similarly able-bodied opponents, he still managed to hold his own...at least, for a short while.

Brad fought Shawn viciously and didn't hold back his punches. He was quicker than his rival and fought dirtier as well, but Shawn had a somewhat major weight and size advantage, something he repeatedly used to try and pin his nimbler opponent to the ground. The blond mammoth at one point managed to gain the advantage by sitting on Brad's chest and then wrestling both of the angry jock's wrists above his head before adeptly pinning them down to the floor.

Crushed beneath the blond beefcake's tremendous weight and no doubt at a loss for what else to do, the scrappier combatant instinctively drove his hips up towards the ceiling in order to try and buck off his younger opponent. His crazy efforts to dislodge Shawn from off of his chest did eventually succeed, but probably not in the way he'd hoped for.

I almost cheered out loud when Brad's wild thrashing and hip-bucking caused a destabilised Shawn to momentarily lose his balance and slide forward; his positively colossal jockstrap-clad bulge now sitting squarely atop the smaller jock's face.

"Mppphh! Phhggmpph!" Brad angrily raged, eyes nearly bulging out of their sockets as they converged on the blond behemoth's inexplicably gargantuan meat sack.

Words can't even begin to describe the sheer level of excitement that suddenly coursed through me during those fleeting seconds that Brad's mortified face was left screaming and trembling with rage beneath Shawn's immensely hefty and delightfully muffling front bulge.

Unfortunately, that particularly rousing scene came to a premature end when an understandably outraged Brad managed to raise his legs up and hook his feet together around Shawn's neck in a successful bid to free himself from under the blue-eyed behemoth.

But yeah, poor Brad barely managed to get burly Shawn off of him that yet another tremendously endowed, underwear-clad monstrosity-of-a-man was already rushing toward him.

I watched in silent awe as Corey barrelled into Brad; his huge arms and legs easily wrestling the older jock back down to the floor while his phenomenally colossal front basket shifted around from side to side inside those glaringly overstrained and full-to-bursting green boxer-briefs of his.

Corey's timely arrival certainly didn't bode well for Brad. But then his defeat was instantly sealed when Ryan and Shawn both jumped back into the melee; something which even caused Andrew to join in and add his own weight and respectable strength to the collective effort that was Brad's forceful takedown.

Pretty soon, the disruptive and highly agitated jock was lying on his back and pinned down to the living room floor with Shawn, Corey, Ryan and Andrew on top of him.

"Ugggh! Let me GO! Get the fuck off me!" he yelled, his face turning beet red as the younger, brawnier jocks ignored his many threats and successfully manhandled him into submission.

Brad grew even more furious when Andrew rushed out of the room after being told to fetch some restraints. I found the increasing redness of his face quite amusing considering how vividly it contrasted with the colour of jumbo-thighed Corey's immensely imposing, underwear-covered bums. Even more so 'cause they happened to be looming right above Brad's head!

Shawn had both of Brad's legs under control, Ryan had the jock's right arm and torso pinned down, and Corey - who was strategically positioned atop Brad's head - took care of neutralising the vengeful tyrant's remaining arm and upper body.

"Hold his arm. Bro, get his legs. Get his legs! Hold him down!" came the sound of their coordinated efforts.

Another wave of excitement hit me when the shaggy-haired heartthrob's exceptionally beefy rear end intermittently rose on and off of angry Brad's sideways-facing head; something which had the older jock grunting and cursing with renewed anger and resentment.

The pressure on his head must've been immense with the entire left side of his face pressed down to the floor under Corey's monumental weight. Though I could practically feel his discomfort just by watching, I felt absolutely no pity for what he was going through.

Poor Brad groaned under the massively built heartthrob's unbearable weight, but shaggy-haired Corey remained oblivious to his plight and continued actively coordinating his efforts with Shawn's and Ryan's, only intermittently lifting himself off of the incapacitated jock's head before lowering his weight back down on it again.

I silently rejoiced at the spectacle of my ex-archnemesis's fitting demise, but believe it or not, I was actually granted an even more exciting sight when Corey shifted his lower legs around and used his giant naked soles to further restrict his virulently struggling prisoner's head movements.

The infamously potent smell and close proximity of Corey's meaty bare toes apparently didn't sit well with Brad.
That was made plainly apparent by the sudden crinkling of his nose and the verbal tantrum that erupted from his mouth.

"Ugh! Dude! Get your...uugggh! Get your fuckin' foot out of my phhmphh..." Brad angrily growled, lifting his head up off the floor as soon as the younger hunk raised his heavy rear up to readjust his seating a bit.

Much to his own unending horror though, he didn't even have time to turn his face around the other way or finish his sentence off that beefy Corey's mesmerisingly massive melon-sized bums unexpectedly made an early return; this time landing not on the defeated prisoner's sideways-resting head but directly onto his wide-eyed, protesting and very much panic-stricken face. The entirety of which was instantly swallowed up before quite satisfyingly disappearing from view.

INTERESTED IN THIS STORY? WANT A FOLLOW-UP CHAPTER?
LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!
IF YOU'RE NOT YET REGISTERED, TAKE A MINUTE TO SIGN UP AND JOIN THIS AWESOME COMMUNITY!
Last edited by bondagefreak 8 months ago, edited 2 times in total.

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Something tells me that it'll take quite the breaking to get Brad fully back in line after this...
Last edited by Volobond 8 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Ahhh the schadenfreude!!
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

Great chapter @bondagefreak I can't wait to see what happens next!
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Brad must be terrifed to be tackled down and held by those 4 alpha jocks... But in my opinion he is the luckies guy in the world 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Such a hot chapter! Would give anything to be pinned under those sexy college hunks! Brad better hope Corey doesn't drop a bumb :lol:
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Don't know who's the luckier one in the room; Steven for getting to witness all that action from afar or Brad who experiences it up close and personal. Would love to be in either one of their places.
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Fantastic job! Wont say that I’m not envious of Brads position. I would love to have both Corey and Shawn throwing themselves at my full force and bringing me to submission! Can’t wait to see how they detain them, and how Nick and the others react when they return.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic