Put together (ff/ff)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
FortheFunofit
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Put together (ff/ff)

Post by FortheFunofit »

Tina has noticed just how close and handsy Elsie and Bailey have been the whole party. Flirting with each other over and over, though always under the facade of just "joking around". And maybe that isn't entirely false, perhaps a part of their flirting is all in jest. But Tina can see more behind their "joking" coy smiles and innuendos. Their intimate style of humour is being fueled by something. And its certianly been fueling Tina as well. Elsie in her tight red dress that shows her seductive curves and brunette bob cut, and Bailey in her crop top revealing her feminine midriff. Tina inspects the girls opposite the couch to her. Their joking flirtations feel a little too real as they lean in close together, their hands brushing each other, grabbing each others ass for party photos. Could it be they are both just tipsy? Very certainly. And in fairness, Tina too has had a little to drink. Not enough to completely lose her judgement but enough to perhaps read into lines that are not really there. Tina has been involved with both girls intimately in the past, but never anything too serious and never at the same time. But perhaps tonight might be different?

Elsie walks off to grab another drink and Tina scooches over to Bailey as the party lights blaze on around them.

"You to seem to be getting along tonight" Tina says.

"It's one of those parties i guess aye" Bailey giggles. "To be honest, we always joke about how we get flirty with each other at parties. I think its the alluring clothes and the music, it just gets our blood pumping you know?"

Tina nods. She looks at Elsie as she ignores all the craft beer in the counter and finds a drink to her taste.

"You think you like each other?" Tina asks Bailey.

"Um... i suppose" she responds. "i mean these nights just draw us together like a magnet aye. We forget how attractive we find each other sometimes, but then nights like this just remind us."

Bailey looks at Elsie. Elsie looks back and gives her a cheeky wink. Bailey smiles and bites her lip. Tina sees this, and at that moment an idea sparks in her head.

"You know she's been a bondage bunny too right?" Tina says. "If you both feel up for it, I could facilitate your shared interests. Since it's one of those nights as you say. If you're happy for me to join in on the fun a little?"

Bailey looks at Tina and blushes. She's unsure how to respond but her hand playing with her blonde hair tells Tina all she needs to know.

"See what Elsie thinks" Tina continues. "If you both feel up to exploring each other a little, meet me in my room upstairs in ten minutes. I have a privacy lock so don't worry about the rest of the party. The folks here no when not to disturb." Tina gets up and makes her way upstairs, she has to get ready after all. There is no doubt in Tina's mind that both girls will be there, she could tell the moment they looked at each other.

---

Just as Tina expected, Elsie and Bailey come sneaking quietly into her room. Tina instructs them to lock the door behind them and they do so. She orders the girls to undress and they start, but Tina stops them-

"I meant undress each other" Tina says.

The girls pause for a monent, they then turn to face each other. Bailey brings her hands to Elsie's seductive red dress. She can see the shape of Elsie's nipples at the front of her gown. Bailey's fingers travel to Elsie's back and unzips her from behind. Elsie goes to undo Bailey's belt. Bailey pulls down Elsie's dress revealing her small, pert breasts; her nipples already erect with excitement. Elsie pulls Bailey's arms to the air so she can remove the blonde's crop top. She then goes to remove Bailey's bra leaving both of them topless. The girls hands run down the other's chest all the way to their underwear. They pull the panties down and they step out of them. Elsie and Bailey now stand naked before one another. The girls touch and caress the other's breasts and nipples, causing them giggle and gasp lightly at the tender touch.

"On the bed Bailey" Tina commands. Bailey does as she's told. Elsie is then commanded to crawl on top of her. The two girls sandwhich together, their noses brushing as they look into each other's eyes. Tina grabs Bailey's legs and pulls them up around Elsie and behind the brunette's back. She ties her ankles snugly together with some rope. She takes Bailey's hands and ties them to her feet behind Elsie's back as well. Elsie and Bailey relish the feeling of the rope moulding their sensitive bodies together, making them one. Tina takes Elsie's hands and ties them behind her own back with Bailey's bound hands. She then takes Elsie's ankles on the bed and ties them to the opposite ends of a short spreader bar, not too wide but enough to hold Elsie in place. Tina walks over to add her final touches.

"Open up" she tells the girls. Elsie opens her small mouth to find a ring gag being shoved inside and buckled tightly behind her head. Bailey opens her mouth and finds it facing the same fate. Tina steps back and looks at her handy work. The girls have been squished together by rope and their own bodies, horny as hell. She gives Elsie a little slap on the ass, making her yelp through her ring gag. She traces her fingers between both girls exposed pussies and finds them both wet with excitement. The pussies rub against each other as both bound girls wiggle their hips seductively, trying to turn each other on.

The bound girls can barely see what's around them, all they can see is the other girl's face looking at them lustfully with their mouth forced open. Bailey cant help but moan as she feels some fingers lightly tickling at her clit, getting it throbbing and yearning for more attention. Elsie moans in response as she feels some fingers playing with her sex too. Tina leans in and starts to lick at the helpless bound bunnies. She lets her tongue lap between both pussies as her fingers toy with both their clits. Tina gets a little hot and flustered herself as she can hear her licking causing the girls to moan for more. Tina continues enjoying her meal, lapping up all the womanly juices as she lures the girls closer and closer to their much needed climax. Elsie leans down and lets her gagged lips tickle at Bailey's. Bailey reaches her tongue out to kiss Elsie through the gag - Elsie does the same in response. They moan together as they feel the sensitive touch of their tongues wrestling and Tina's tongue down south tending to their vaginas and clits.

"I wanna help you out but im gonna need a little help" Tina says. She steps out of the room leaving the girls to wine in response, how could she leave them there so close to their shared orgasm. The girls try grinding at each other in an attenpt to get themselves over the edge, their tongues still dancing as they kiss through their ring gags.

Then, they hear a door opening with another womanly shadow entering the room. They lock the door once more.

"I'll deal with Elsie, if you could tend to Bailey that would be superb" Tina says. The bound girls moan at Tina, asking who she brought in. But their gags stop any words from coming out. From the corner of her eye, Bailey can see Tina handing a dildo over to Sheryl, one of their bondage party friends. Tina has put on a mighty intimidating looking strapon. Tina grabs Elsies ass cheeks and Sheryl kneels to tend to Bailey's pussy. Elsie moans as she can feel something pushing at her entrance. She moans to Bailey in anticipation of what's to enter her. Tina pushes the large dildo into Elsie's sex, causing the bound sub to gasp. Sheryl pushes her dildo into Bailey's pussy and she gasps too.

Tina and Sheryl get into a flow. Sheryl uses her hand to push her dildo in and out of Bailey at an increasing rhythym. Tina thrusts and thrusts at Elsie's sex, letting the strapon penetrate the moaning sub over and over again. Elsie and Bailey moan into each others mouths as they feel their nether regions being deliciously invaded. Tina's thrusting is getting more intense, causing Elsie to move forward and back on top of Bailey. Bailey can feel Elsie's tits rubbing at her own as the bound girl above her is pounded at from behind. The girls lick and kiss each other through their ring gags. The constant pounding from Tina causes Elsie to drool. With her mouth held open, Bailey can feel Elsie's drool painting her own lips.

The bound girls look to each other as they are both fucked. Their eyes gaze lustfully at each other. Bailey can see in Elsie's eyes that she is nearing her orgasm. Elsie can see the same in Bailey, which only turns them on even more. Sheryl takes her free hand and massages Bailey's clit as she fucks her with the dildo. The feeling sends ripples of pleasure up Bailey's body, her back arches and she lets out a delightful squeal. The sound gets Elsie going and she moans in reply, panting at the pounding in her pussy. The girls look to each other as they feel their orgasms about to surface.

Then...

Tina and Sheryl amp up the speed, causing the orgasm to strike both girls like a hurling truck. The girls scream and moan and squirm in their bonds as they relish the intense climax flooding through them. They can feel the body of the other bound girl writhing against them as they share their collective climax. Bailey can see the rush of ecstecy in Elsie's eyes as she looks back at her. Thank god the party music below is booming loudly.

All the girls in the room are panting.

"Well that was our fun" Tina says. "But i think its only fair you two should get some private time."

Tina grabs some buttplugs and eases them into the bound girls asses. Sheryl grabs some vibes and inserts them in the girls pussies. Elsie and Bailey moan at the new toys inside them, it looks like they wont be rejoining the party downstairs anytime soon.

Whrrrrrrrr - the toys burst into life and get the gagged girls horny all over again. Tina ans Sheryl blow them a kiss and leave the room. Elsie and Bailey wiggle in their bonds. They moan seductively to each other trying to get the other girl aroused and ready for another climax. Who knows how long Tina will leave them like this for, but this will be a party to remember.