Mature neighbour plays with her neighbours. F/M F/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
DominAIx
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Mature neighbour plays with her neighbours. F/M F/F

Post by DominAIx »

Introduction

Diane had always been the heart of the neighborhood, a vivacious woman in her fifties who seemed to have a zest for life that was infectious. But beneath that charming smile and twinkling eyes hid a secret yearning, a desire to explore uncharted territories of her sensual nature.

Not long after her divorce, Diane found herself drawn to an unconventional lifestyle, the thrill of dominance. She discovered that she was a natural-born dominatrix, and her exploration led her to an unexpected adventure right next door.

Her neighbors, a family of three, were an attractive bunch. The mother, Katherine, was a stunning woman of 48 with a kind soul that radiated warmth. Her children, Emma, a 22-year-old beauty, and Josh, a 20-year-old hunk, were the epitome of youthful vigor.

Diane had always been close to them, but she found herself increasingly drawn in by their innocent charm. One by one, she introduced them to a world of sensual pleasure they could never have imagined.

Katherine was the first. Diane had seduced her with the promise of a liberating experience, a chance to explore her sensuality outside the bounds of societal norms. Katherine, initially hesitant, found herself unable to resist Diane's persuasive charm. Soon, she was tied up in Diane's living room, her body tingling with anticipation.

Next was Emma. Emma's youth and curiosity made her an easy target. She would come over to Diane's house, ostensibly for friendly chats, but Diane would slowly introduce her to the world of bondage, making her a willing participant in her sensual games.

Josh, the youngest of the three, was a bit more challenging. Diane had to use all her wiles and charm to bring him into her world. But once he had a taste, he was hooked. Josh would eagerly come to Diane's house, his body tense with anticipation of what was to come.

The beauty of it all was that none of the three knew about the others' involvement. Diane was careful to schedule their 'sessions' separately, ensuring that they never ran into each other. At any given time, two or three of them could be in different rooms of Diane's house, all tied up and lost in their own world of pleasure, completely unaware of the others' presence.

Chapter 1: The Handcuffs
John had always seen Diane as the vivacious woman next door, an attractive and vibrant personality who carried an air of mystery around her. But today, he was about to discover a whole new side of Diane, a side that would change the dynamics of their relationship forever.

As he walked into her house, he was greeted by the sight of Diane looking absolutely stunning. She was wearing a tight black dress that accentuated her curves, a plunging neckline that teased just enough to stir desire. But what caught his attention more than anything else was the sight of her perfectly manicured hands. Her nails were a shiny red, the color of ripe cherries, carefully shaped to a point that screamed danger and allure all at once.

John was there to help her with some cleaning, but a pair of shiny handcuffs lying conspicuously on her bed piqued his curiosity. As he picked them up, Diane walked into the room, a mischievous smile playing on her lips.

"Ever been restrained before, John?" she asked, her voice a sultry whisper that sent shivers down his spine.

Before he could even answer, she had him positioned at the foot of her bed. With a swift movement, she clamped the handcuffs around his wrists. His palms were facing outwards, attached to the bed board above his head. Even if he somehow managed to reach the key, he wouldn't be able to unlock the cuffs.

Diane then gracefully climbed onto the bed, her body hovering above his. She straddled him, her dress riding up her thighs, revealing more of her irresistible figure. She could feel his hard erection pressing against her, but she only innocently brushed against it as she adjusted her position, pretending not to notice.

The room’s atmosphere grew denser with anticipation. Diane, sitting up on John, looked down at him, her red fingernails tracing idle patterns on his chest. Her eyes twinkled with mischief and desire, hinting at the thrilling ride that was about to begin.

And so, as the sun set outside, casting a warm glow into the room, John found himself in a situation he could never have imagined. Tied up, helpless, and at the mercy of the stunning woman who was his neighbour, he felt a strange mix of fear and excitement. Little did he know, this was just the beginning of his journey into Diane's world.

Diane watched as a myriad of emotions flickered across John's face - confusion, surprise, a touch of fear, and an undeniable hint of excitement. She reveled in the power she held over him, the way his breath hitched when she ran her cherry red nails lightly down his bare chest.

Smiling seductively, she leaned forward, her long, silky hair falling around her face like a curtain. "Relax, John," she murmured, her voice smooth as velvet. "This is about relinquishing control, about trust. Can you trust me?"

John nodded, his throat suddenly dry. Diane's proximity was intoxicating, her scent of vanilla and spice filling his senses. He couldn't take his eyes off her, the way her dress hugged her body, the way her breasts pressed against the thin fabric, the way her lips curved into a knowing smile.

Satisfied with his response, Diane sat up straight, her hands resting on John's chest. She began to sway gently, her body rubbing against his erection hidden beneath his jeans. Diane could feel him throbbing against her, but she feigned ignorance, merely grinding against him innocently as though she was adjusting herself.

Her red nails danced across his chest, teasing his nipples and tracing his abs, before they wandered lower, hovering just over the button of his jeans. But instead of going further, she pulled back, leaving him panting and wanting.

She leaned back to admire her work, John, handcuffed and writhing under her, his eyes pleading for more. But Diane was not done playing yet. She had him right where she wanted him, and she intended to enjoy every second of his helpless surrender.

There was a thrill in this game, a heady rush of power and control that Diane had come to crave. And as she sat there, straddling John, she knew she was only just getting started with him.

With a devilish grin, she leaned forward once more, her lips inches away from his. "This is just the beginning, John," she whispered, her breath hot against his ear. "Are you ready for what's to come?"
Last edited by DominAIx 8 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Gender tag this, please.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Escapee4520
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Escapee4520 »

A fabulous start. Please continue. This story has serious potential!
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Great start, can't wait to read more.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Not my wife is it? Her name is Diane!

No, seriously, this is a VERY good read. Looking forward to more of this.
Yewteed
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Yewteed »

This is absolutely brilliant- can’t wait to see what Diane’s got in store for Katherine and Emma!
Jaaaake
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jaaaake »

Very fun read. I like how each of them like being tied up but not knowing the others like it too.
DominAIx
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DominAIx »

Chapter Two: A Dance of Veiled Intentions

Katherine's eyes wandered over the interior of Diane's impeccably designed living room, where she found herself ensconced on an opulent velvet sofa. The room pulsated with a kind of forbidden allure—crimson curtains veiling the windows, the atmosphere heavy with the scent of roses and clove. A single flickering candle cast shadows that danced like restless spirits across the room.

Seated beside her, Diane exuded an air of mystery, her enigmatic smile suggesting she knew secrets Katherine could only guess at.

Earlier, they had conversed deeply, flirting dangerously with subjects that lay on the shadowy outskirts of social acceptability. When the topic of sex arose, Katherine felt an almost magnetic pull towards Diane, as though some invisible force urged her to reveal her innermost longings.

"Sex has become so...predictable," Katherine sighed, the corners of her mouth turned down in disappointment. "I yearn for something that will electrify me, set me truly alight."

Diane's eyes smoldered, reflecting a world of unspoken desires back at Katherine. "Ah, the monotony of the conventional," she purred, her voice smooth as silk yet laden with implication. "How it stifles us, reducing what could be an ecstatic symphony into a tedious lullaby."

At Diane's words, something unspoken kindled between them—a flare, a palpable sensation that danced in the air. A promise of darker pleasures, of secret realms hitherto unexplored.

"Katherine," Diane said, her voice dropping an octave, humming with insinuations, "have you ever considered that the world of sexual experience isn't merely black and white, but a landscape of countless shades? What do you know of surrender, power, and the rapture of being entirely consumed?"

The words gripped Katherine's soul, pulling her towards a precipice she had always feared yet inexplicably longed for. The air between them grew taut, the electric charge practically audible. She felt a visceral thrill, as if she were teetering on the edge of an abyss, ready to plunge.

Her voice shaky but hopeful, Katherine answered, "I've glimpsed that abyss, yet never dared to leap. The unknown has always tempted me, but I never knew where to even start."

Diane's fingers lightly grazed Katherine's, an electrifying touch that promised much more. "What if I told you that I could guide you? That we could leap together into this intoxicating unknown?"

And with that electrifying invitation, the dam burst—their gazes locked, both women understood that their lives were about to veer onto a path brimming with delectable risks and untold pleasures. The question that hung in the air, as delicate as gossamer yet potent as a spell, was: would Katherine dare?

"Are you prepared," Diane breathed, "to traverse this labyrinth of hidden desires, where the only map is written in whispers and sighs?"

And in that moment, as their hands finally interlocked, Katherine knew. The maze awaited, and its allure was irresistible.

Katherine's heart thumped wildly in her chest as she stood in Diane's dimly lit living room. Dressed in a diaphanous white sundress that caught the mood-lighting in subtle waves, her sandal-clad feet graced with a French pedicure, she was a picture of both innocence and hidden allure. The ropes on the table in front of her seemed to beckon, intricate patterns whispering promises of sensation and surrender.

"Diane, what... what exactly are you planning?" Katherine's voice was a blend of curiosity and nerves.

Diane glided towards her with the grace of a seasoned dancer, and her eyes met Katherine's. "My dear, have you ever heard of a hogtie?"

Katherine's eyes widened, her pulse accelerating. "I've heard of it, but... I've never experienced it."

Diane's fingers lightly traced Katherine's wrist, their eyes locking for a beat that felt suspended in time. "Trust me?"

Katherine nodded, her voice a mere whisper. "Yes."

Diane picked up the ropes and deftly began to tie Katherine's wrists behind her back, each twist and knot eliciting a gasp from Katherine as she felt her freedom—and her resistance—being artfully restrained. With skillful hands, Diane then moved to bind Katherine's ankles, her sandals framing her pedicured toes like artwork. Finally, Diane connected Katherine's bound wrists to her ankles, completing the hogtie.

The sensation was electrifying; a surge of vulnerability and excitement pulsed through Katherine, making her keenly aware of her own body—the constriction of the ropes, the exposure of her feet, the tension in her arching back.

With Katherine now deliciously bound, Diane stepped back to admire her work. "How do you feel?"

"Exposed," Katherine replied, her voice tinged with both vulnerability and excitement, "and yet somehow, incredibly seen."

Diane circled Katherine, her gaze lingering on the delicate arch of her bound feet, her exposed soles. Then, with a wicked smile, she trailed her manicured nails along the sensitive skin of Katherine's inner thighs, eliciting an involuntary moan that filled the room.

"Do you like that?" Diane's voice was dripping with allure.

"I do," Katherine gasped, "very much."

With mischief glinting in her eyes, Diane then lightly tickled Katherine's exposed, pedicured feet. Katherine giggled and squirmed, the sensation both unbearable and intoxicating.

"Still feeling adventurous?" Diane teased.

"More than ever," Katherine breathed.

Diane's fingertips found their ultimate destination, touching Katherine with a practiced finesse that tipped her over into a world of ecstasy. And in that space, filled with the scent of their mingled desires, they found something transformative, something neither had anticipated but both had desperately craved.

"Diane," Katherine's breathless voice trembled with anticipation, "what are you planning now?"

Diane's eyes gleamed mischievously as she reached for a sleek, powerful vibrator. She held it delicately, her fingers caressing its smooth surface, before turning her attention back to Katherine. With a wicked smile, she gently pressed the vibrating tip against Katherine's slick entrance.

A shiver ran down Katherine's spine as the low hum of the vibrator reverberated through her body. Her eyes closed instinctively, and she surrendered to the growing pleasure building within her. The intensity of the vibrations on the lowest setting sent waves of delight rippling through her, igniting a slow burn of desire deep within.

Diane leaned closer, her lips brushing against Katherine's ear. "Prepare yourself, my love," she whispered seductively, "because what's to come will be the most powerful orgasm of your life."

Katherine's heart raced at the promise, her body aching for the release that Diane was about to bestow upon her. She moaned softly, her hips instinctively rocking against the pulsating vibrations teasing her most sensitive spot.

With a devilish grin, Diane turned up the intensity, causing the vibrations to surge through Katherine's core with electrifying force. The pleasure intensified, sending shockwaves of ecstasy coursing through her veins. Katherine's moans grew louder, mingling with the sound of the buzzing vibrator.

Diane's voice dripped with desire as she spoke, her breath hot against Katherine's ear. "Just remember, my love, once you experience this mind-blowing orgasm, I won't be letting you out. You'll be trapped in a state of blissful ecstasy, completely at my mercy."

The words sent a jolt of both excitement and apprehension through Katherine's body. She knew that surrendering to Diane meant relinquishing control completely, and the thought both thrilled and terrified her. But in that moment, all she could focus on was the intoxicating pleasure building within her, the tantalizing vibrations bringing her closer to the edge.

As the vibrations intensified even further, Katherine's moans grew more urgent. Her body quivered with mounting pleasure, her senses overwhelmed by the relentless stimulation. The world around her faded away, leaving only Diane's voice, the vibrator, and the imminent explosion of pleasure that awaited her.

With every passing moment, Katherine's breath hitched, her body tensing, until finally, a powerful orgasm crashed over her like a tidal wave. Her body arched uncontrollably, her cries of pleasure echoing through the room as she lost herself in the throes of ecstasy.
Escapee4520
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Escapee4520 »

Fantastic continuation! Is her son in the other room still tightly restrained and gagged waiting on Diane to return?
Boundguy800
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Boundguy800 »

You introduced three neighbors and then who the heck is John? You called him Josh at first. Is that who you mean? Is there a forth person. I’m confused.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Oh my. I am glad I read this one. The writing oozes with passion and sensuality and makes me want to be there. It makes me wish I had Diane as a neighbor. Thanks for writing!
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

Wow! this is so good

wonder how is she gonna juggle the three of them bound and gagged in same time in different rooms
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic