PHARAOH - ACT IV (CONCLUDED) - 2023-09-10

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

PHARAOH - ACT IV (CONCLUDED) - 2023-09-10

Post by blackbound »

ACT I
PHARAOH

The camel came to a halt a good ways away from the pyramids. Naba, of course, was warned - he'd read the websites about tourist scams in Egypt, and leading a rider off into the desert and then asking for extra baksheesh before returning them to the point of origin. He wouldn't be cowed, and so addressed his guides confidently.

"I know what you're up to, and no, I don't have extra money on me. Take me back now, and I won't report you to tourist police."

Tourist police, of course, was also allegedly corrupt, but more interested in keeping their jobs by cracking down on the most obvious scams than taking bribes from camel ride operators.

One of the guides - Ahmed - grinned widely. "Ah, sahib... but what if we want not your money, but you?"

"Wha?" Naba managed before the other guide, Mo, who had moved to his side, shoved him out of the saddle. The impact on the sand drove the breath from his lungs, and before he could react, the man was binding his wrists behind his back with rough rope. Ahmed approached and forced his jaws open with a painful grip, then started shoving cloth into his mouth.

Naba tried not to gag as the cloth kept coming, filling every molecule of free space in his oral cavity. Finally, his captors seemed satisfied. Mo produced a roll of black tape and tightly wrapped his mouth and jaw until any noise Naba made was pitifully inaudible.

Ahmed roughly pulled the young man to his feet and wrapped his head with a scarf in the Tuareg way, hiding the gag and leaving only the eyes uncovered. Two more strips of the tape blinded Naba, and he felt a pair of sunglasses put on him.

One guide held Naba by his neck like a kitten while the other fetched the quad bike. They forced him to sit on it, and drove off with him into the unknown.

- * -
(The Therapist)

And now he's here in my dungeon. I built this glass sarcophagus especially for him, and it shows off his beautiful physique, marred only by the IV running into his elbow that feeds him and keeps him sedated as I work on hypnotizing him into complete submission. The inside of the sarcophagus is lined with gold threads I can use to apply electricity to his muscles, to prevent them from atrophying. I can remove parts of the encasement to access whatever area of his body I need to. Today, I have washed his dreadlocks and taped over his beautiful, full lips as I bring him to the edge of consciousness to make the hypnotic suggestions stick.

Eventually he will be awake and slave to my every command. The search for him in Egypt has long ended, and here is thousands of miles away. I may let him out to perform for me, but mostly, I will keep him here, on display, in his sarcophagus.

My beautiful pharaoh.

But before I can be with him, I need to fulfil a contract, one that I started work on a long time ago.
Last edited by blackbound 7 months ago, edited 3 times in total.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

This is quite a unique start for a story that already shows off some of the strongest sides of your writing, @blackbound: mystery and inescapable bondage! Nada's "hapless tourist caught in Egypt" with great hidden bondage storyline would be interesting on its own but the ending portion hints at something far more sinister.

I'm really looking forward to learning the secret behind this "therapist" character.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Ooohhh, good one, @blackbound!!!

Reminiscent of a Dr. Phibes' tale!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Look forward to more! :D
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

DeeperThanRed wrote: 7 months ago I'm really looking forward to learning the secret behind this "therapist" character.
Well,
KidnappedCowboy wrote: 7 months ago Reminiscent of a Dr. Phibes' tale!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
is in the right wheelhouse - he's a pretty sick puppy.

Thanks for reading!
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

An intriguing start as always @blackbound. Why has the therapist singled out Naba to become his pharaoh? There's not much you can offer when someone has decided it's you they want.

Desert clothing is very effective at hiding bondage!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 7 months ago An intriguing start as always @blackbound. Why has the therapist singled out Naba to become his pharaoh? There's not much you can offer when someone has decided it's you they want.
No mystery there for once: it's as shallow as "he's obsessed with Naba's beauty and wants him as a display piece".
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Hum, seems like the therapist is obsessed with this particular person. The search is over in Egypt and he's thousands of miles from there anyways. And while he's planning on letting him out on occasions, he's mostly gonna keep him on display, definitely seems sinister!

Curious to see the next chapter!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

ACT II
GROUP THERAPY

All in all, I've violated the lives of eleven athletes, and they are all in therapy with me. After initial results, I've convinced them to pair up to replay the events of their nights of terror in order to "help them" to get over them, increasing to groups of four, and finally inviting them all to one big group event with all the victims of the nocturnal invader. The twelfth is my Judas, who knows the plan and is helping me bring it to its grand finale tonight. I suppose that makes me Jesus in this simile. Not too far off the mark.

I have gathered them all in a large warehouse in the country, with enough space for the experiment. There are twelve sturdy chairs, and I have each pick one as they enter, sitting in a circle around me.

"Gentlemen, it has all led up to this. We've worked on, and through, your traumas over the past weeks and months, and today, I believe, is the day that you can all break through and leave them behind you. One final group exercise to show you that nobody has power over your mind other than yourselves."

I ask them to strip. There's some hesitation until my Judas goes "fuck it, why not?" and starts taking off his clothes in front of everyone. The others can't be seen as weak, and follow suit. Ah, jocks - so predictable.

"Now please pair up, someone you've not paired up with before."

I open a box and produce bundles of ropes.

"Of each pair, one will tie the other to the chair, as close to how you were tied up yourself as you can. Pick however you like. Then the remaining six will re-pair and continue until only one is left. I'll handle them."

This takes a good long while, and I get to watch this diverse group of naked men doing their best to inescapably rope each other to chairs. Eventually, only one of them is left untied. The atmosphere is great, the athletes are joking with each other, testing their bonds, but clearly unable to escape.

I tightly secure the last patient to his chair, then produce a roll of tape.

"The next step will be the gag. Anyone who's uncomfortable with it can skip it, but I consider it an essential part of the therapy."

They've all been gagged by me, repeatedly. I don't even need my plant to speak up. Some minutes later, they're all mute.

"And now," I say, "we--"

The door cracks open and I whirl around just as a dart hits me right in the throat. I grab at it and fall down. I have to pretend to be paralyzed, so the fall is hard and hurts.

Three masked men enter, one coming up to me and tightly zip-tying my hands and feet before pulling a plastic bag over my head. It remains open around my neck so I can breathe carefully.

The students are panicking, fighting against the ropes and gags, but to no avail. Two of the masked men produce guns, and soon there is cowed silence.

One man wheels in a cage. They pick one of the athletes, and one has him at gunpoint while the other blindfolds him, then undoes only as many ropes as necessary to move him from the chair into the cage. The third one is keeping the group quiet. There's angry noises and some crying, but they're powerless, having to watch one cage after the other being brought in and filled with restrained, naked hunk. Eventually, all twelve are packed up.

"Thank you, Doctor, for making our job so much easier. You were exactly the idiot we needed. The new owners of these boys will be elated, and you'll live forever with the knowledge of what you've enabled with your well-meant therapy." Words designed to make the athletes think I was a patsy in this, too, should anything happen.

I lie there as they wheel the cages out to the truck and drive the athletes off to the airport, to disappear forever. My Judas thinks he'll be released there, but I have a buyer for him, too.

All I need to do is wait for half an hour and call the police.

"Ok Google," I say, "set an alarm for thirty minutes."

- * -

The alarm has not rung when the door slams open again and multiple cops enter, their weapons drawn. One approaches and pulls the bag off my head.

"Thank God you're here," I start, then realize who the officer next to me is.

Judas smiles. "Gotcha, you sick freak."

- * -

Here's the next act, @Red86 @DeeperThanRed @KidnappedCowboy @Pup Wingletang!
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Uhm, so the therapist got to bold with those 12 and was even going to backstab his 12th, the supposed helper? In my opinion he got exactly what he deserves but since you mentioned this was a 3 part story, I'm curious to see how this will close!!
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

I guess if you will compare yourself to Jesus you'll end up getting crucified! Nice bit of foreshadowing at the start there @blackbound!

At least he got to enjoy the sight of those 12 naked hunks slowly restraining each other - who wouldn't enjoy that?

I guess he needs to develop a better vetting system for his helpers - betrayal can work in multiple directions!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I wonder if the other jocks were also in on the plan and this is why they accepted the "therapy" so readily... then again, they might be just a casualty of the double-double cross. :D
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Well the Judas may have turned the tables on the therapist, but what of the 11? Has he allowed them to be sold into captivity? :shock:

And I hardly think the Judas can outwit the mastermind of such a kidnapping! :twisted:

Look forward to the denouement (as it were) of this fine tale! 8-)
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Red86 wrote: 7 months ago Uhm, so the therapist got to bold with those 12 and was even going to backstab his 12th, the supposed helper? In my opinion he got exactly what he deserves but since you mentioned this was a 3 part story, I'm curious to see how this will close!!
One small change of plan is that I'll roll what was going to be a standalone thing into Act IV instead, but the closing is unaffected for now!
Pup Wingletang wrote: 7 months ago I guess if you will compare yourself to Jesus you'll end up getting crucified! Nice bit of foreshadowing at the start there @blackbound!
His arrogance really knows no bounds. But pride goeth before a fall I guess?
DeeperThanRed wrote: 7 months ago I wonder if the other jocks were also in on the plan and this is why they accepted the "therapy" so readily... then again, they might be just a casualty of the double-double cross. :D
If you recall the original tale - a jock being ambushed and tortured in his own home - that's what the Therapist did to 11 of them. Whether any of them secretly enjoyed it is up to the reader to decide!
KidnappedCowboy wrote: 7 months ago Well the Judas may have turned the tables on the therapist, but what of the 11? Has he allowed them to be sold into captivity? :shock:

And I hardly think the Judas can outwit the mastermind of such a kidnapping! :twisted:

Look forward to the denouement (as it were) of this fine tale! 8-)
The Judas is part of the police force, and the other 11 were freed, but whether anyone can bring the Therapist to justice remains to be seen. Definitely his biggest setback yet, though!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

ACT III
DELIVERANCE

I've been at this institution for some weeks when he visits me.

They found my dungeon, of course, and took my pharaoh away from me. I admit I didn't react well, and they have me permanently confined in a straitjacket and a dental restraint that allows them to feed me without getting bitten. This is hurtful, but what irks me is that they remain completely professional and courteous despite everything I've done to them.

The orderlies strap me into a wheelchair and hand me off to one of the doctors. He wheels me outside and over to a different building.

My erstwhile captive is waiting for me. It's the first time I've seen him in clothes, and he's sporting short hair instead of his pretty dreads now.

"I can't say this is a good idea, Sir," the doctor warns him.

"Please," he says with a soft voice. "I want to talk to him."

"Very well," the doctor sighs, and undoes my gag. "I'll have to remain here, though. It's the rules."

I make eye contact with Naba and smile sadly. "My pharaoh," I say.

Hatred flashes in his eyes, and he jumps.

- * -

I've left the doctor alive, but the way I restrained him will make him wish he wasn't, at least until they find him. I'm wearing his clothes and identification, and my pharaoh is strapped into straitjacket, gag, and wheelchair as I make my escape.

It's astonishingly simple, and when we're out and away, I remove the dental restraint from his mouth, and kiss him.

What comes next hurts me, but it has to be done.

"As long as you're connected to me, you'll never live in peace. When I say your name thrice, you will be free of all of my programming. The only thing you'll remember is being kidnapped in Egypt."

I remove the coat, tear it up, and fashion one sleeve into a blindfold that I put on my unresisting slave. I shove some more material into his mouth and tie it in place with the other sleeve, then fish in his pants for his cellphone.

"Naba. Naba. Naba."

He comes to and has no idea where he is. Starts to struggle and shout into his gag.

I walk away and eventually call the police from his phone, informing them of his location before throwing it away.

Time to head for my private jet and relocate to my other base.

Rebuild trust with my clients.

Unleash the wrath of hell upon my Judas.

And find myself another pharaoh.

- * -

@Red86 @DeeperThanRed @KidnappedCowboy @Pup Wingletang
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

I guess you just can't keep a sick and twisted pervert down!

Wonderful little snippets that leave so much to our own twisted imaginations!

I guess in the end though he was willing to give up the thing he loved...

Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

I had a feeling he was going to escape but wasn't sure how. The brain washing and a trigger word(s) trick 😅

Seems like the therapist has been doing this for a while longer then we thought. He truly is sick. Now poor Judas has got a target painted on his back and some other poor sucker will end up his Pharaoh!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 7 months ago I guess in the end though he was willing to give up the thing he loved...
Only because he's afraid it would get him caught, I think.
Red86 wrote: 7 months ago Seems like the therapist has been doing this for a while longer then we thought. He truly is sick. Now poor Judas has got a target painted on his back and some other poor sucker will end up his Pharaoh!
Let's hope it's nobody we know!
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Again, I'm getting a Dr. Phibes' vibe with this story... :D

Cannot wait for him to build up that client list and then unleash his vengeful wrath upon his Judas!!! :twisted: :twisted:
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

ACT IV
I'D STRIKE THE SUN
"I'd strike the sun if it insulted me."
-- Herman Melville, Moby Dick

Three years have passed since I fled. Judas probably thought he was safe.

I didn't know his brother stayed at his home when I struck, but that made my revenge so much sweeter. Good thing I had a second inverted chastity cage at home - they will never need their dicks again.

Judas now lives, if you can call it that, in a metal contraption that holds him immobile - like an Iron Maiden without the lethal spikes. His head is encased in a metal mask with a permanent gag and a mechanism that squeezes his nostrils closed when he gets too agitated. It starts at 30 seconds of no air and ramps up to unconsciousness if need be. I feed him intravenously, and - like in the glass case for my pharaoh - electricity stimulates his muscles. Just more crudely.

All he can do is watch me break his brother. He had a name, but now he is called Dog. I could have done it with hypnosis, but just for Judas, I decided to do it manually.

I started with my favorite - the chair and swimcap. Turns out my limit is around 7 hours; his was much lower. I let him spend the night in the metal stocks, a fuck machine at each end. He was all but catatonic the next day, perfect for starting his training, while Judas was trying his hardest to murder me with his thoughts. I've never seen such depths of hatred in anyone's eyes.

Over the next weeks, I trained Dog to perfection, with Judas watching the entire time. Eventually I added in some hypnosis. I had thought of selling him, but I'm keeping him as a servant for now.

Judas only broke when I instructed Dog to torture him, and he obeyed without hesitation. A triumphant moment that was only elevated when I informed the traitor that his buyer was still waiting for him in the Emirates. He screamed and rampaged so much I wasn't sure he wasn't trying to use the mask's breath control feature to take his own life. Not that it would let him, of course. I rewarded Dog by allowing him suck me off; the entire time, I did not break eye contact with his brother.

Everything is lining up perfectly. I've found my new pharaoh, right here in the city. He is getting married soon, and I will steal him from his husband during the festivities. What can I say? I like a challenge.

I'll have to wait some time for the aftermath to die down, of course, and then we will all go meet Judas' buyer.

My revenge will be complete, and I will live in that country with my servant and my pharaoh. Safely away from the world.

I reach out a hand, caressing the photo of his beautiful dark face on my screen. His eyes understand me, invite me.

What a display piece he will make.

Pharaoh Warmed the First.

- * -

@Red86 @DeeperThanRed @KidnappedCowboy @Pup Wingletang

- * -

To be continued in: TYING THE KNOT
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Not only did he get Judas but his brother too. Then he brainwashed him on top of it. Wonder what Judas would do to him if he got free and had the strength to take him on 🤔

@blackbound you wouldn't dare allow him to capture Warry for his Pharaoh would you? That's just messed up!! But on the other hand, I've got a good idea of which direction this could go. This therapist just very well could be setting himself up for failure big time. You don't mess with Warry, Loam, Rui and company. Bad things can happen if you do 😉

No doubt this story is one of the darker ones you've written. Still well written and even if I despise this therapist, it's been a good read and can't wait to see how it plays out from here!!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Red86 wrote: 7 months ago @blackbound you wouldn't dare allow him to capture Warry for his Pharaoh would you? That's just messed up!! But on the other hand, I've got a good idea of which direction this could go. This therapist just very well could be setting himself up for failure big time. You don't mess with Warry, Loam, Rui and company. Bad things can happen if you do 😉
I won't spoil anything, but it will certainly be a battle of good and evil. Still in the idea gathering phase, so it might be a bit before this cliffhanger is resolved.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

You really don't want to get on the wrong side of this therapist! You don't even want your brother to get on the wrong side of him!

I feel we might be about to find out what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object..

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 7 months ago You really don't want to get on the wrong side of this therapist! You don't even want your brother to get on the wrong side of him!

I feel we might be about to find out what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object..
That is indeed a likely outcome! Thanks for sticking with this tale through the end.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

blackbound wrote: 7 months ago
Red86 wrote: 7 months ago @blackbound you wouldn't dare allow him to capture Warry for his Pharaoh would you? That's just messed up!! But on the other hand, I've got a good idea of which direction this could go. This therapist just very well could be setting himself up for failure big time. You don't mess with Warry, Loam, Rui and company. Bad things can happen if you do 😉
I won't spoil anything, but it will certainly be a battle of good and evil. Still in the idea gathering phase, so it might be a bit before this cliffhanger is resolved.
Your stories are really entertaining, so a cliffhanger for a few weeks is well worth it. Take the time you need! I'm looking forward to this battle of good vs evil. Though I can't belive this will take place right around or on the duel weddings, that alone is evil 😅
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Red86 wrote: 7 months ago Your stories are really entertaining, so a cliffhanger for a few weeks is well worth it. Take the time you need! I'm looking forward to this battle of good vs evil. Though I can't belive this will take place right around or on the duel weddings, that alone is evil 😅
Thank you! I have a bunch of ideas but a hard time finding the start.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic