MISTRESS AND ME F(&M)/M

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

MISTRESS AND ME F(&M)/M

Post by Xtc »

Being an Admin, I suppose I could post what I like but, if people think these stories are inappropriate for this site, I shall take them down. There is certainly no 'game' element in them.
I post them here because they were deleted, along with other works, elsewhere.
OK, folks, it's your chance to get your own back on your 'favourite' Admin!

Get your pens sharpened.
Here we go.

PS I did remember to gender-tag this one.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Mistress Is So Good to Me

Mistress is so good to me. She's even let me come to the beach with her today. Yes, I know I have to work but it's the first time I've been outside her apartments since . . . Oh, I can't tell.

It's a really beautiful day but I wish Mistress hadn't made me wear my new summer uniform. That leather strap with the studs, it's worked its way right up into my arse-crack and it chafes a bit when I walk. If only my cuffs were locked behind me. . . This leather pouch part, though, that's really neat, red, black and it supports my spiked cage much more comfortably than those leather shorts that I wore last winter. Mistress seems to like what's inside that pouch. I wonder if she'll unlock my cage tonight so that we can play?

Even the work isn't too bad. I've had to carry Mistress's luggage and now I'm sitting with my knees between my arms acting as a back-rest for her so that she can read her novel in comfort. I expect Mistress will take that stick out from between my knees and my arms soon if only I can keep still until she makes me go and get an ice-cream for her. Of course, I won't get an ice-cream as well but I expect that she'll unlock my gag for a few minutes afterwards so that I can drink some water. I've become used to the taste of rubber over the past . . . Oh, I don't know how long.

When we came down onto the beach, we saw those three naked slaves in the leather hoods. They were finding it really difficult to breathe. I wonder how long they've been hanging there like that? They didn't even seem to have what I have here in my little cage. I'll bet their Mistress doesn't love them. Mistress explained that that's what always happens to slaves who try to escape. She said that they get what she called "altered" and hung up there by their wrists. She didn't say how long for. Mistress always explains things to me carefully so that I know how to keep out of trouble. Mistress is so good to me.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

This tiny little gem is superbly well written! I'm curious about the rest of the story, as this introduction is fairly mild compared to a lot of stuff on this forum.

It is very sad and concerning that, that somewhat other deviant site I shall not explicitly name, bans authors and deletes their stories for the hint of upcoming M/M BDSM action (or even non-gender-conforming individual/M BDSM action).
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thanks, We might find out a bit more about the little guy soon.

Anything involving kids, even innocent tales, gets taken down on the Place that Shall Not Be Named. If you want your pics left unmolested, get a female friend to look "welcoming" to all.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Thanks! Definitely looking forward to more. You're one of my favorites around here, and while this sort of relationship isn't of much interest to me, I don't care what you write about. Whatever you choose to post, I'll be reading it. And enjoying it.

(Look at the old doofus sucking up to the admin)
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

I appreciate the sucking up to the old admin, Max.
Thanks a lot for being open to things that are not normally to your preferences.
Veracity

Post by Veracity »

Like Max, this isn’t exactly my topic of interest, but I love your writing so much that I am compelled to read it anyway. That other site is ridiculous for the way the treated you.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thanks for the support, @Veracity .
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

It would seem that I was honoured by a critique form the "Times" literary critic following the first episode, but our fine mod, @cj2125, asked him if he would be so kind as to leave, having left similar comments on other threads.

So, if you're ready for the next "lame ass fag" episode, here it is:
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

It Has Been a Very Good Day Today

It has been a very good day today; I was even allowed to go outside with Mistress. That’s the first time I have seen the sea since . . . Oh, I don’t know how long ago. OK, so that leather strap between my arse cheeks did chafe a bit especially with all that sand as well; but Mistress's houseboy has taken my summer uniform off and is getting me ready for tonight. Mistress has obviously called for me. I wonder what sort of play Mistress has in mind? If it's anything like last week's play . . . Oaaaah! I do wish he'd taken my cage off as well. It hurts so much when I think of things like that.

It's looking promising: he's cuffed my hands behind me (Mistress always likes to be in control when we play.) and I have to stand here while he rubs special oils all over my body . . . Oaaaah! Why does my thingy always try to fill my cage when he does that?

I've already made sure that I've used the toilet; it wouldn't do to have an accident in her presence even if Mistress is in a good mood. My gag has been replaced with another one. It's the one that has a plug that can be removed without letting me close my mouth. Is that good or is that bad? I know it can be either. . . .Oaaaah! Pleeease! Even without the spikes inside, my cage would be causing me pain now.

Right, I seem to be ready. The houseboy has hooked my special lead, the one Mistress gave me on what she said was my birthday, onto my collar and strapped a comfortable blindfold onto me. I feel a tug on the chain even though it’s not really needed; I know the way to Mistress's chamber so well that I could actually walk it blindfold without his help.

Nearly there. Oaaaah, I hope Mistress has the key to my cage. I can smell that fragrance of hers and that has made me swell once more. I feel my cage being gently lifted and Mistress is actually talking to me. Tenderly. It has been a very good day today.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Little things make for a good day when in such circumstances. Seems our hero is happy with his lot. Must've been there a while.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

I suspect that he has. He certainly seems to be used to his situation.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Can't wait for more!
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
Open to friendly PMs
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Not long now.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

I like this writing style. It is well paced, but I also like how much you tell. Often, these stories get slowed down a lot with information dumps, but the absolute lack of context makes it interesting.
Xtc wrote: 7 months ago There is certainly no 'game' element in them.
I am not entirely sure what you mean. I have seen stories here with less bondage here (if that is what you mean with 'games'. If you mean games literally, even fewer stories have them.)
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

I usually post stories of tie-up games here. The games can be consensual and sometimes sexual. Even the protagonists of the youthful tales have the game element even if some protagonists are solely victims. I tend not to post the nastier "Prisoner" stories here and I regret that they are no longer on "Another Site that We Shall Not Name". What you say is obviously so but it simply hs not been the way I work here.

Thanks for the analysis of the style. I must agree about "information dumps"; they impede narrative flow and allow no scope for the reader's imagination. They also often insult the reader's intelligence. For such a control freak as I to write that is quite a feat! I tried asking members "Elsewhere" if they could describe the little guy after I had posted most of the tales and I was amazed how little the descriptions resembled the way I see him. But, ultimately, It did not matter; if it did, I would have found a way of sneaking more information into the tales. Readers must be allowed to do some imaginative work for themselves, surely? It's like what they say about the pictures being so much better on the radio.

Sorry about the rant, @Beaumains, I shall now go and lie down in a darkened room.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

MISTRESS WAS VERY PLEASED WITH ME TONIGHT

Mistress was very pleased with me tonight; she gave me that special drink before we started to play. She always does that; her Houseboy says that it keeps my thingy hard for her. I expect he's right because he couldn't get my cage back on once Mistress had finished with me. It's still springy now but I expect that's too good to last. Oh, I wish I didn't have my hands cuffed, I would really love to fondle Mistress while we play; she certainly seems to enjoy fondling me. I could even rub my thingy better now (Mistress said that's what she was doing the first time we played), I might even be able to delay them putting my cage on for a while longer later on.

Mistress says that I'm very long for my age but I'm not that tall; I think she means my thingy and perhaps my tongue as well. She always makes sure that her Houseboy fits that special gag before we play, the one that she removes the plug from so that I can lick her wherever she tells me to; she even seems to enjoy kissing me through it. Oh, I know she likes to be in control but why do I always have to have my hands cuffed behind me?

After she climbed off me tonight, she said that, if I was a good boy for a little while longer, she would give me a name for my next birthday. I haven't had a name since before I was old enough to have to wear my first spiked cage. (Mistress says it's something about making sure I'm ready for her and not wasting my seed.) I wonder if she'll call me "Philip"? I'd like to be called " Philip". Oooh, come on, why won't they let me play with my thingy? It still feels like it's fit to burst.

Mistress was really happy tonight. Once we'd finished playing, her Houseboy plugged my gag again but, before he brought me back to my little room, Mistress stroked my hair and I thought she was going to rub my thingy better again but she just held it softly and kissed it. Mistress was very pleased with me tonight.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

I wonder what treats Mistress has in store for the little guy?
Perhaps he will tell us what usually happens.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

I Don't Really Like Christmas Very Much

I don't really like Christmas very much; it's boring. Mistress always has a house full of guests and she never needs me to play with her. She just gets her house boy to keep me out of the way. My new little room (The Houseboy calls it my cage.) is much better than the old one although I still can't stand up or stretch out properly in it and the room it is in still has no windows so it's still boring.

On the afternoon before Mistress's guests arrive, the Houseboy removes my gag to let me eat and drink, sometimes he even unlocks my cuffs to make it easier for me but he always locks them close together behind me afterwards, although he sometimes leaves my ankle cuffs separated. Then he obviously has to replace my gag; he always uses that uncomfortable big rubber wedge, not even the one with the tube through it but I'm used to that.

I think it was three years ago I asked Mistress if I couldn't help look after her guests or even wash up for her but she explained carefully that I haven't been taught how to do anything like that and that I have only been trained to please her when we play. Then she got the Houseboy to use that thick leather strap to remind me never to ask such a silly question again. Mistress likes to help me to keep out of trouble.

It's a good job that my little room is lifted off the floor and has that flat metal mesh all the way round because I sometimes have an accident before the Houseboy comes about a day later to see to me again. He usually comes and feeds me again before leaving me for what I reckon is another day.

Last year, before I got my new room, the houseboy removed the little cage round my thingy before I had to crawl into the smaller room. It hadn't been removed for a week. I still couldn't find a way of rubbing my stiffened thingy better, not all the while I couldn't stretch out even as much as I can now. It was boring. I don't really like Christmas very much.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Worth the wait for this little gem. I guess that, as a fictional character, he does not have to worry to much about upsetting the Real Father Christmas by not liking Christmas ...
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
Open to friendly PMs
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

I suspect that he does not believe in him. He has enough troubles!

Thanks for the reaction, I was beginning to wonder if anybody was still interested.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

So I generally switch between my moods of what I want to read here, whether it's by type of story or the fact I'm generally floating around M/M stories right now. To be completely honestly, I'm not much for full-time slave stories either but there's something about the short chapters across the span of time and the writing itself that I liked. So I'm curious to see what else you add to this tale!
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thanks for that, @Red86 . Such considered replies mean a lot.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Xtc wrote: 7 months ago I suspect that he does not believe in him. He has enough troubles!

Thanks for the reaction, I was beginning to wonder if anybody was still interested.
Very interested. I love these very short snippets into a broader story. Allows the reader's imagination to flourish. How does the houseboy look like? Up to the imagination to fill in the gaps. What's the relationship between houseboy and Mistress? More room to imagine. And the short, yet rich in imagery snippets, enhance the whole picture.

I'm humbled. (Which gives me a story idea, but I'm not one for writing short tales, and I'm not confident I can pull off a good tale with a humbler.)

And I'm pretty sure plenty a reader is interested. So many stories, so little time to comment on all ...
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
Open to friendly PMs
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thanks for that. As i have said before, I don't believe in over-writing and I am glad you appreciate the 'invitation' to make your own creative input to the stories.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic