A Weekend of Submission and Seduction (F/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Madame_du_Barry
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

A Weekend of Submission and Seduction (F/M)

Post by Madame_du_Barry »

Friday night, the story unfolds around my friend, Alix, and me. Alix is nice looking girl, neither too tall nor too short, with large breasts and captivating green eyes. We met a few month ago through friends and kept seeing each other regularly because we enjoyed watching movies together. I always believed she was out of my league, but her amiable disposition towards me made it all the more enjoyable to be in her company.

One fateful Friday night, Alix extended an invitation to her home for an evening of movies and wine. Her residence, a charming duplex in the heart of the city, was where she lived with her mother. Fortunately, her mother was away on a business trip for the weekend.

As I arrived, Alix greeted me at the door, with a short, alluring black satin dress that left me pleasantly taken aback. In stark contrast, I was dressed casually, anticipating a relaxed evening. A compliment about her appearance escaped my lips, but she swiftly shifted our conversation and led me into the living room.

We spent time chatting about our lives, all the while sipping on white wine. The hour grew late, and we still hadn't settled on a movie. As we lounged on the couch, Alix asked me what I wanted to do instead of watching a movie. I asked her if she had ever played tied up games before. I was rather surprised by her response because I did not know if she thought it would be creepy. Actually, she responded in a flirty way, “why? would you like to tie me up?”.

Drawing nearer to her on the couch, I dared, "I bet you couldn't escape."

With a playful twinkle in her eye, she replied, "I see where this is heading. I'll agree to let you tie me up, but only if you let me do the same to you."

"Alright," I consented, "but if I manage to free myself in less than 15 minutes, you'll let me bind you."

"And if you can't escape?" she inquired.

"Well, that's not going to happen," I confidently retorted.

"In that case," she declared with a smirk, "you'll have to do anything I desire for the entire weekend."

"Fair enough," I said, sealing the agreement with a smile as we shook hands.

Alix disappeared briefly into another room, returning with three lengths of white cotton rope. "Hands behind your back," she instructed.

I obeyed, and she skillfully bound my wrists before securing my ankles while I remained seated on the couch. I couldn't help but remark, "You seem quite adept at this."

She responded playfully, "And you haven't seen anything yet."

As I pondered the purpose of the third rope, Alix maintained her intriguing facade. "Lie down on the couch," she directed.

I complied, and she used the final rope to tether my ankles to my wrists. "It's quite snug, Alix," I remarked.

With a teasing laugh, she quipped, "You agreed to this, sweetheart." She then set a timer for 15 minutes on her phone. "You can start struggling now," she said.

Trapped in this restrictive position, doubt crept in as I wondered if this had been a wise choice. Alix tested my restraints one last time before sitting beside me, switching on the TV. My head was now dangerously close to her thigh, offering an enticing view of her attire—an elegant dress and black nylon tights.

The pressure on my already aroused state grew as time passed. Alix's gentle caresses and countdown added to the tension. I began to grasp the gravity of my situation—I was entirely at her mercy for the entire weekend, a scenario I had willingly embraced.

"Time's up!" Alix declared triumphantly. "Ready to be my little bitch?"

Resigned, I admitted defeat. "Fine, you got me. Now, can you please release me?"

With a mischievous laugh, Alix reminded me of our agreement. "Hahaha, don't you remember our little deal? You don't have a choice, my dear."

She turned, placing her nylon-clad feet tantalizingly close to my mouth. "Kiss them!" she ordered.

Initially hesitant, I began to enjoy this playful game. "That's good, you seem to like it," she observed as she removed her stockings and presented her feet for me to lick.

I gradually succumbed to her request, savoring the sensation of her sole against my lips. "Oh, you are such a bitch," I mumbled.

"What's that? You want more?" she teased, inching her feet closer and instructing me to suck each toe.

Without protest, I sucked each of her toe one by one while my hands were bound behind my back. Then, she moved to the other end of the couch to tickle my feet. Laughter and pleas for mercy filled the room until, abruptly, she silenced me by stuffing her stockings into my mouth.

"Mphhhhhhh mphhhhhh!!!" I protested.

She reveled in tickling my feet further, and with each struggle, my arousal intensified. Eventually, she rolled me onto my back, exposing my vulnerability. Alix noticed my arousal and commented, "Oh, you seem to be enjoying this."

"Mphhhh mphh," I responded helplessly.

With my hands tied behind my back and her stockings still in my mouth, the situation became both humiliating and exhilarating. Alix alternated between teasing and tickling, bringing me closer to climax but stopping just before release.

"Now it's your turn to please me," she declared, positioning me on my knees. She sat on the couch, spreading her legs, and guided my head towards her. Removing my gag, she took hold of my hair and directed my mouth to her pleasure.

After several minutes, she began to tease my crotch with her foot, creating an intensely erotic atmosphere. We continued until she climaxed, after which she reclined on the couch.

"I'm feeling quite tired now; let's head to bed," she said.

Alix untied the rope linking my wrists to my ankles and repurposed it as a leash, demonstrating her dominance as she led me to her room. Ascending the stairs, I followed her captivating figure, my hands still bound behind my back.

Upon arriving in her room, Alix secured my wrists above my head while I lay on the bed. She then immobilized my ankles by tying them to the bed's lower frame. As she lowered my pants and underwear, she resumed teasing me.

Alix said, "I didn't expect this weekend to be so much fun. I'm glad you came over."

She continued her teasing until I finally came. Exhausted from our evening, I drifted into slumber.
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

I can't express enough how much I enjoyed this chapter, hoping to read a lot more chapters containing, these 2, lots of rope and stocking gags
Madame_du_Barry
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Madame_du_Barry »

Saturday arrived, and I was stirred from slumber by Alix's feet brushing against my face. With an air of authority, she declared, "Come on, it's time to wake up," her attire comprising only black underwear. Fresh from a shower, she appeared ready to embark on her plans for turning me into her slave for the day.

"So, what devious plan do you have in store for today?" I inquired, my hands still bound above my head.

"First, let's capture a few photos of you to discourage any thoughts of escape," she announced, brandishing her phone to document my vulnerable state. Then, she released me, only to fasten a rope around my neck, transforming it into a leash that she would use to guide me to the bathroom.

"You have 5 minutes for a shower, but first, give me your clothes," she ordered.

Perplexed by her request, I complied. Upon emerging from the bathroom, naked, she awaited me with a stack of clothes.

"Here is what you’re going to wear for today," she stated.

"But these are women's clothes," I protested.

"Silence! Or I'll share those pictures online," she warned.

With no other option, I started with the panties, bra, and pantyhose. Alix assisted in padding the bra with socks before passing me a short black skirt.

"I'm not wearing this," I objected hesitantly.

"You're absolutely wearing it, or you know the consequences," she retorted.

Strangely enough, I found myself strangely aroused by her commanding tone. I put on a white satin blouse, neatly tucked into the skirt. The final touch was the black high heels.

"You look stunning! However, there's one finishing touch, my little doll," Alix stated, securing my wrists and neck once more before guiding me, struggling in high heels, to her room.

Seated on a chair, she tied me up once again with my hands begin the chair.
"Now, let the fun begin!" she proclaimed, applying makeup to my face while I had no say in the matter.

"You really seem to be enjoying this," she said while sitting on my lap.

"I am," I replied, leaning in for a kiss, only to receive a sharp slap.

"What are you doing, slave? I haven't finished with you yet."

After going through her wardrobe, she placed a blonde wig on my head and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Now you look lovely, my dear."

Curiosity piqued, I inquired, "What do you have planned next?"

I started to struggled a bit as I was getting excited by her presence.

"Easy, slave, you still have chores to complete before your reward," she said, untying me from the chair while keeping my wrists bound together. She attached the leash once more and led me down to the kitchen for us to get breakfast.

"Kneel!" she ordered.

In the fridge, there was some left over chocolate cake. She sat on a chair while I knelt, wrists securely bound behind my back, the leash draped around my neck.
I was feeling sexy and helpless with the attire I was wearing. After consuming most of the remaining cake, she placed the plate on the floor and ordered me to eat.

Bending forward to reach the plate was nearly impossible, so she assisted me in lying on my stomach. This position was very humiliating, as only my head could move properly.

My head was only a few centimeters away from her feet.

"Faster, slave, we don't have all day!" she urged, her feet pushing my head down as she crushed the cake beneath it.

Once I had finished eating, she used her foot to wipe my face, all while my hands remained firmly bound behind my back.

Then, she ordered me to turnaround so she could sit on my face. She removed her panties and slowly put her pussy above my face.

“Now lick, slave”

I was forced to lift my head to reach her cunt.

Here I was, on the kitchen floor, feminized, and pleasuring my hot friend.
StringTheorist
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by StringTheorist »

Intriguing, @Madame_du_Barry . Please continue.

ST
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

Please continue, nice story
AmyRu
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by AmyRu »

Wonderful writing! Great story !
geelcarl