PLEASURE AND PAIN: SUMMER GAMES (various M+/M+) [S2 #16 Apr 26]

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

gag1195 wrote: 6 months ago I feel like a trip to Kink City's Dog Park or Dog Pound could be equal parts fascinating, educational, eye opening, and overwhelming for our intrepid reporter!
Pup Wingletang wrote: 6 months ago I second this!
That's something I wouldn't have thought of. I like the idea, let's see if I can do it justice.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

I can also imagine our intrepid reporter tagging along with a group of professional kidnappers and getting a bit of insight into the world of consensual non-consensual.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 6 months ago I can also imagine our intrepid reporter tagging along with a group of professional kidnappers and getting a bit of insight into the world of consensual non-consensual.
Also an interesting idea! I've been on a bender writing my new story - I think I have it finished now, so I'll consider how to do this!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

[Special Notice - November 23, 2023]

We regret to announce that our colleague, Elvic Mengi, has decided to terminate his employment with the paper and venture out on his own. We regret his decision and wish him the best in his future endeavours.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

That doesn't bode well for our intrepid reporter! Hopefully nothing too untoward has happened to our somewhat naïve friend in this overwhelming city. Perhaps there's still some hope for some freelance articles or blogposts!
My M/M Stories Here
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

gag1195 wrote: 5 months ago That doesn't bode well for our intrepid reporter! Hopefully nothing too untoward has happened to our somewhat naïve friend in this overwhelming city. Perhaps there's still some hope for some freelance articles or blogposts!
It just means he's sick of the editors' decision to run a series on kink then censor it to hell and back; independent, more explicit journalism is forthcoming!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

blackbound wrote: 5 months ago
gag1195 wrote: 5 months ago That doesn't bode well for our intrepid reporter! Hopefully nothing too untoward has happened to our somewhat naïve friend in this overwhelming city. Perhaps there's still some hope for some freelance articles or blogposts!
It just means he's sick of the editors' decision to run a series on kink then censor it to hell and back; independent, more explicit journalism is forthcoming!
Thank goodness! I was worried that something bad had happened, leaving our intrepid reporter indisposed or otherwise tied up, and this was the paper's PR attempts at smoothing things over! It's good to hear that Elvic will have much more creative control in future reporting! Maybe he can even start his own paper there in Kink City!
My M/M Stories Here
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

WHAT REALLY HAPPENED

Hello, readers. I've grown tired of fighting my editors about the content of my series on the City, and have decided to strike out on my own. I hope I can count on your patronage to bring you the content you deserve, and I'll start with what really happened during my visit to the dungeon, after the editor butchered it completely.

If you recall, I mentioned I had been restrained to the St. Andrew's Cross. An important fact was missing, though: Freedom stripped me down to just the tie and my underwear before doing so, in order to keep my suit clean of the drool that was dripping from my lips. I was also already blindfolded at that point - I have no idea why they changed that detail.

With my hands securely out of the way, he began to liberally apply ropes, wrapping my upper body in an intricate harness. I squirmed when he pulled them under and around my crotch, then up the back, spreading my cheeks in the process.

When he was satisfied, he undid the leather straps on my ankles and made me stand with my legs together. He started to tie them together at the calves and moved down; I ended up with around ten wraps that welded my extremities together.

He lifted the blindfold up my forehead and I looked at myself in a full-size mirror. I was done up in red rope like a Christmas present, in meticulous symmetric bonds that accentuated my nipples, belly button, and crotch. The latter started to swell as I took it all in.

"Do you like it?" Freedom asked, smirking.

I nodded, and he gave me a swat with a paddle. "The proper response is 'Yes, Sir,'" he explained, then asked again.

I mumbled the requested words around the gag, causing another string of drool to fall and cover my chest.

"Good boy," he replied, and pulled the blindfold back down.

He freed my hands and commanded I put them together behind my back. When I complied, he wrapped my arms and wrists in what he explained was a boxtie, my fingers touching the opposite elbow, and attached the rope to the harness, immobilizing me again.

At this point I was standing unattached, trying to balance with my soles and wobbling.

The tie tightened around my neck as Freedom pulled on it.

"Come on, boy," he said, giving the tie another tug. With some effort, I managed to move one foot forward a bit, then the other, shuffling very slowly and awkwardly in the direction he was pulling me. I almost lost my balance several times, but made it to the unknown destination.

He went to work on the harness on my chest again, attaching several ropes, then suddenly pushed me backward.

I squealed as I fell... for less than one second until the ropes caught me; he was already lifting my legs up off the ground and attached them as well, leaving me suspended in mid-air. Another nudge and I started rotating; the feeling was indescribable.

Now that he had more helpless than I knew was possible, he removed my gag and demonstrated various instruments of pleasure and pain. I quite enjoyed the nipple clamps, but not the spiked wheel he ran over my now unmistakably erect member, still trapped in the underwear. I had to beg off the electicity basically immediately, too. We ran through a gamut of gags as well, ending on a harness that wrapped around much of my head.

With me silenced again, he applied a vibrator to my crotch while pulling on the nipple chain, ignoring my fake protests as I was not using the safeword.

I came into my underwear, and he kept the vibrator in place until I had begged him sufficiently to stop.

He removed the gag harness and blindfold before starting the lengthy process of untying me, explaining his methods and answering my questions.

If you have to know: yes, that means I interviewed Yvan in sticky underwear.

---

Well, dear readers I hope you enjoyed this rather racy story. I have several more to tell. Until then, subscribe to my newsletter so you don't miss any! And, as I said, any and all patronage is welcome.

— Elvic

- * -

@Pup Wingletang @Xtc @Red86 @DeeperThanRed @gag1195
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

What you need is another editor; one who doesn't look things over before OKing them.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Excited for Elvic's freelance era! No rules, no restrictions, no fussy editors! He's a free man even as he seeks and more and more restraints!
My M/M Stories Here
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Xtc wrote: 5 months ago What you need is another editor; one who doesn't look things over before OKing them.
He's now his own editor!
gag1195 wrote: 5 months ago Excited for Elvic's freelance era! No rules, no restrictions, no fussy editors! He's a free man even as he seeks and more and more restraints!
Indeed. And I've not forgotten about the earlier requests.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Great decision Elvic! No need for those editors that edit out all the good stuff!!
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Looks like Freedom actually gave our writer quite a comprehensive induction. I don't really see what the editor was so worried about it all seems fairly normal to me.

Looking forward to more unedited content.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Red86 wrote: 4 months ago Great decision Elvic! No need for those editors that edit out all the good stuff!!
Pup Wingletang wrote: 4 months ago Looks like Freedom actually gave our writer quite a comprehensive induction. I don't really see what the editor was so worried about it all seems fairly normal to me.

Looking forward to more unedited content.
There'll be more - thank you! While I figure out what to tackle next, you can find two short-shorts over at the current 1000-word contest!

(I think you're not supposed to comment over there, though - maybe @Xtc can confirm or deny).
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Correct, but I didn't set that up properly. My fault.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

PUPPIES & PONIES

Don't worry, I've not suddenly branched off into cute animal photos. These puppies, and ponies, are of the human variety - people who like to pretend to be animals to varying degrees.

A place in the City named the Farm provides a public playground for these kinksters and their holders (or trainers), and I've been invited to come see.

I am picked up at the entrance by a carriage drawn by a muscular mixed-race "pony" named Bob. Actually, he's more than that: he's actually a pony trainer, but has decided to do the honors himself. I speak to him a little as he pulls my ride through the farmland. He doesn't like to talk about his past much, but I gather he escaped an abusive family and has found a new life here.

He's not even out of breath when we arrive at the dog pound. There's dozens of people here, of all ages, sizes, races and genders. Some are just wearing dog masks; others are on all fours in rubber suits that fold their limbs in half, with artificial paws and tail plugs. Some wear a shock collar that their holders can trigger if they try to speak instead of bark. A few are just in fur suits, hanging out.

A few are willing to share their stories; I gather that becoming a puppy can be relaxation, therapy, and an escape from the self for a while. I had thought it was a tool for humiliation, but this applies to none of the players here.

We move on into the labs. One submissive, in an elaborate leather and rubber suit and with a toy bone tied into his mouth, has been chained into a metal contraption. We observe in silence as it is turned on: it's a treadmill forcing the puppy to walk in place, the chains ensuring he can't escape or - more importantly - hurt himself. It looks fascinating to see him walk clumsily but confidently on knees and elbows; we move on as they increase the speed, the test subject straining to keep up.

For the ponies, it's very similar, but in addition, there is also the physical exercise of pulling carts or even carriages - some big enough to need more than one person.

The costumes are as elaborate, some going as far as fake hooves, and head gear like blinders and bit gags are more prevalent than with the puppies. And, just as riding crops or even whips are used on real horses, they're being used here by some.

I'm invited to a carriage ride with four new trainees; we sit upfront, and the going is markedly more bumpy than Bob's smooth, steady ride was. Bob gives instructions and commands, reinforcing them with a flick of the crop if needed, and soon enough it stops making me seasick and becomes pleasant.

My stay is interrupted when Bob receives a call and tells me that an escape room kidnapping's about to happen - do I want to join?

Of course I do. I'm typing this as we're in the van; I'll update you as soon as I can, dear readers.

Until then,

- Elvic

- * -

@Pup Wingletang @Xtc @Red86 @DeeperThanRed @gag1195
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

NOw, why should you think I might be interested? :lol:
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

NOw, why should you think I might be interested? :lol:

A similar event is about to occur 'elsewhere'.
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

This is really a city of kink! Elvic has so many story opportunities :lol:
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Fantastic to see a return update from Kink City! I love that Elvic is just experiencing a whirlwind tour of the place!
My M/M Stories Here
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Xtc wrote: 2 months ago NOw, why should you think I might be interested? :lol:

A similar event is about to occur 'elsewhere'.
Ooh!
Guardianbound wrote: 2 months ago This is really a city of kink! Elvic has so many story opportunities :lol:
gag1195 wrote: 2 months ago Fantastic to see a return update from Kink City! I love that Elvic is just experiencing a whirlwind tour of the place!
I finally figured out how to narratively order the goings-on and tie the whole thing into the next big crossover, so expect a shorter wait for Elvic's next blog posts.
Last edited by blackbound 2 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Oh, and you may enjoy my For Everyone story, Cut, which is not M/M but ?/you!
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Revisiting the farm was fun though it was only a quick peak into all that the farm has to offer! Now this kidnap escape room is what really stood out to me this chapter, so that's what I'm looking forward too!!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Red86 wrote: 2 months ago Revisiting the farm was fun though it was only a quick peak into all that the farm has to offer! Now this kidnap escape room is what really stood out to me this chapter, so that's what I'm looking forward too!!
They're not going to show him the nonconsensual bits of the farm, of course. The escape room's coming soon!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

KIDNAPPED

Everything went really quickly. The kidnap team - one black and one white guy in unassuming street clothes - asked me to sign a lengthy contract to absolve them of any liability. I did so quickly, then finished typing up what is now my previous post.

We pulled into a parking spot and they started to set up the distraction for the victim, cautioning me to stay out of sight. Soon enough, a couch was halfway outside, halfway inside the van and seemingly stuck. The kidnapper outside, pretending to be overwhelmed, was asking someone for help; past the couch I could see the kidnappee bending to lift the couch.

Quick as lightning, the kidnapper slipped behind him. I didn't see exactly what happened, but the target was unconscious basically immediately, and within seconds he had his hands ziptied behind his back and was inside the van, which pulled away, the couch forgotten.

The victim had regained consciousness, and I watched in awe as they mercilessly immobilized, silenced and blinded him with ruthless efficiency.

Soon enough he was strapped to anchor points on the floor and the black kidnapper turned to me.

"This chokehold we use is pretty great, isn't it."

I nodded, and he continued. "Knocks them out for a few seconds, long enough to get going, with zero risk to the victim." He paused for a moment. "Want me to show you?"

"Uh..." I stammered. "Sure?"

He had me turn around and grabbed my neck, indicating the point that needed to be pressed. "You have to let go the second they keel over, and catch them, of course."

He let me find the spot on his own neck and even let me press it for a second before disengaging.

"Yup, that's it. While we're on the way to the escape room, there's just one problem we still need to solve."

I frowned; the kidnapping had seemed so well-executed that I couldn't imagine anything was left up in the air.

"We need two people for the room."

I blinked stupidly. "And?"

"You really should read the things you sign."

Before I could react, I felt pressure on my neck, then nothing.

[To be continued next time.
- Elvic]

- * -

@Pup Wingletang @Xtc @Red86 @DeeperThanRed @gag1195 @Guardianbound
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic