PLEASURE AND PAIN: SUMMER GAMES (various M+/M+) [SEASON 2 FINALE!]

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

You got a chapter ahead of me. I was gonna say things were slowly heating up :lol:

Gag1195 already said whatelse came to mind after reading these two chapters! The joys of fiction, you can go all out without actually hurting anyone!!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Red86 wrote: 2 weeks ago You got a chapter ahead of me. I was gonna say things were slowly heating up :lol:

Gag1195 already said whatelse came to mind after reading these two chapters! The joys of fiction, you can go all out without actually hurting anyone!!
It's never too late for a pun.

Final chapter of day 3 tomorrow, and then it'll be time for Kur's birthday surprise after!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

As Freedom emerged from the dungeon, Loum had just finished applying the metal stocks to his two captives; both looked somewhat worse for wear, as was to be expected. [Elvic's note: there's a conspicuous block of time unaccounted for here, but none of the three would tell me what happened, or that anything happened. My suspicion is that it took longer to extract Rui than Loum had planned.]

"Friends," he announced, "I think it's time to put some games into these Summer Games."

Mouths were untaped and prisoners given water before being sealed back up. They were granted a brief period of respite as the three showrunners discussed modalities. Freedom argued for not releasing his special prisoner so quickly, but was outvoted and went to do just that.

He re-emerged with a very relieved Tino, who was quickly restrained like the others.

The contestants were paired off by another draw: Warmed and Rui, Faiz and Tino, Promise and Rodney.

They stood back to back and had their testicles bound to each other. Loum and Freedom put down two sticks as finishing lines: whoever pulled the other across their line would be the winner.

The go signal was given. Promise was no match for Rodney's stubbornness and quickly gave up. A disappointed Blessing undid the scrotal rope and the loser received his punishment in the form of a breath restriction mask with only a tiny hole for air. Both got a bag of ice attached to their nuts for "their comfort".

The contest between the other pairs was much more fierce. Faiz was slowly dragging Tino towards his finishing line, but he was fighting for every step. Rui and Warmed were at an impasse, grunting and sweating as they tried to get the other to relent.

Faiz let himself fall forward suddenly, catching Tino off guard and using the momentum to make it across the goal line. He actually welcomed the bag of ice, while Tino unhappily accepted both it and the mask.

The remaining two had still not made any progress. After a quick discussion, a draw was called, and ice packs were distributed.

- * -

"We were expecting only three contestants for this second game, so we'll have to switch it up a little."

With Promise and Tino eliminated, the new pairings were Rui vs Rodney and Faiz vs Warmed.

They were sat back to back and the non-dominant hand removed from the stocks, only to be cuffed around the other's genitalia.

"Whoever comes first loses. Go!"

Warmed thought he'd have an easy task with the recently unlocked Faiz, but was clumsy with his left hand, while his opponent turned out to be relatively ambidextrous.

Rui, on the other hand, was in full control of Rodney. He was using the unexpected, but not illegal, tactic of tightly squeezing his opponent's testicles when he dared to try to masturbate him - and since he was first, any attempt at retribution would be to Rodney's disadvantage. In the end, the ball torture alone caused Rodney to ejaculate, while Rui wasn't even fully erect.

Warmed and Faiz were in an unforgiving race, each in utter concentration. They were sweating in the late afternoon sun, working like machines in the desperate struggle to make the other lose...

Warmed screamed in frustration as he came, but did not release his grip on Faiz's member. The latter, secure in his victory, had dropped his guard; his opponent's trick sent him over the edge as well, and he wailed as Warmed let go, fired high into the air in the ruined orgasm to end all ruined orgasms, covering himself in thick ropes of cum.

Nevertheless, Faiz was the winner, but had to be prevented from exacting painful revenge as his hand was unlocked from Warmed's crotch and re-inserted into the stocks. The same happened for the other three, and the losers joined those eliminated in the first round in being fitted with suffocation hoods.

That left the most interesting pairing for last: Rui against his husband, Faiz. Loum suggested that the two losing doms should join the other contestants in their punishment, but they refused "like the cowards they were" (to quote him) or "because you need someone to assist with the third challenge" (to quote them).

- * -

The two final contestants were released from their bonds for the last challenge.

With Loum presiding, the other two doms-for-the-day picked up a swim cap each and positioned themselves behind Rui and Faiz, who had been placed somewhat apart - enough for Loum to be able to reach both.

"You are not to move from your spot. You may take off the cap whenever you feel you can't handle it anymore. Whoever gives up first loses. We'll make it slightly more interesting by making sure you don't cheat. I will tap your shoulders three times, then the caps go on."

Strips of tape blindfolded both contestants; earplugs deafened them.

The caps were anchored under their chins and pulled up.

Tap.

Tap.

Tap.

Caps snapped into place simultaneously, and the game was on.

For a while, nothing happened, both calmly breathing the little air they had. After half a minute, it became clear that Rui was starting to have problems, while Faiz just kneeled there, zen-like.

Another half minute passed, with Rui's cap moving faster and faster, revealing the imprint of his desperate face as he sucked the rubber ever deeper against it, while Faiz might as well have been a statue.

Rui tore the cap off his face, breathing deeply. Freedom made to release Faiz, but Loum stayed him. He was finally starting to breathe more quickly, and everyone stared in fascination as he made it another two minutes before tearing the cap off his face, only to find Rui had long been put back into irons and fitted with the breath restriction hood.

Loum helped him up. "Congratulations, you're the winner!"

Freedom and Blessing were moving a clearly heavy barrel towards them using a hand truck. It turned out to be full of hot spring water, and Faiz entered willingly. Of course, Loum couldn't help himself, and his head was trapped between the two halves of the lid that each had a half-circle sawn out of the middle, preventing him from being able to exit on his own - but it was so relaxing that he did not want to anyway.

The others could only stare in envy and breathe carefully enough to continue to get air.

- * -

Once more, Kur's arrival signalled the end of the day's proceedings.

The conversation around dinner revolved around the escalation during this second day of games, with veiled threats going around should this or that player be picked the following day.

"Tomorrow, I'll have a very special surprise for all of you," Kur announced, but deflected any inquiries as to its nature.

Late at night, he once again chained, gagged, blindfolded and earplugged the nine contestants, and into the cages they went.

- * -

@Pup Wingletang @Xtc @Red86 @gag1195 @Guardianbound @Wedgieboy69 @Yaru @CaptiveDan
CaptiveDan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CaptiveDan »

Love the challenges! The challenge of trying to get their opponent to cum first was cool and I loved Rui's creative technique! Excited to see what comes next!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Loving the competitions! So simple, yet so effective, and very hot! I also appreciate that even in victory, Faiz is trapped in the barrel!
My M/M Stories Here
Yaru
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Yaru »

uff i loved this chapter the concept of bondage and competition just mix so good! also loved the punishment and how the prize is also bondage, never is enought bondage, and non-bondage should never be an option!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

CaptiveDan wrote: 2 weeks ago Love the challenges! The challenge of trying to get their opponent to cum first was cool and I loved Rui's creative technique! Excited to see what comes next!
Thanks! I promise I had this written before coming across your competition story ;)
gag1195 wrote: 1 week ago Loving the competitions! So simple, yet so effective, and very hot! I also appreciate that even in victory, Faiz is trapped in the barrel!
It couldn't be another way, because...
Yaru wrote: 1 week ago uff i loved this chapter the concept of bondage and competition just mix so good! also loved the punishment and how the prize is also bondage, never is enought bondage, and non-bondage should never be an option!
This sums it up perfectly :lol:
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

What stood out to me in this chapter is the breathplay. Rui giving it his best and Faiz barley even flinching. Then they waited even longer after the victory for Faiz to tap out to!

But what could Kur's very special prize be tomorrow!!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Red86 wrote: 1 week ago What stood out to me in this chapter is the breathplay. Rui giving it his best and Faiz barley even flinching. Then they waited even longer after the victory for Faiz to tap out to!

But what could Kur's very special prize be tomorrow!!
That's what happens when you keep subjecting your boy to something... they'll get better. Maybe even better than you...

And as for the prize... stay tuned...
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

#19.1

The fourth day marked a departure from the previous two. Each of the contestants was woken up and one earplug removed.

"Today is my birthday, and I'm going to have all of you for myself."

Everyone had been informed about Kur's special day ahead of time and had agreed to go along with anything he might surprise the group with. And so they willingly had the earplugs replaced, and waited patiently.

Kur started with Tino, removing him from his cage and standing him outside. A chain went around his waist; the handcuffs were locked to it. Another chain was attached to his legcuffs. A tight, heavy leather collar was wrapped around his neck; it seemed to be studded on the inside. Yet another chain was attached to it. A solid metal ring snapped shut around his testicles, weighing them down. Finally, a plug was inserted up his behind. It turned out to be an anal pear; it opened inside him and was locked into position, another chain attached to it.

With the first contestant so prepared, Kur fetched one man after the other and furnished them in the same way. In the end, all nine were connected by chains attached to their leg cuffs, waists and collars, as well as each pear being connected to the next man's ball weight.

Had they been able to see or hear, they might have managed to count and figure out how many were already in the coffle; but this way, they could not know that, as they waited patiently, another man had arrived and was securing an unresisting Kur to the end of the chain gang in the same way. His pear was just there for cruelty's sake; it connected to nothing.

One by one, the other nine captives had their earplugs removed.

"Gentlemen," they heard, in an all-too-familiar voice for some.

- * -

@Pup Wingletang @Xtc @Red86 @gag1195 @Guardianbound @Wedgieboy69 @Yaru @CaptiveDan
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Sounds like they're ready for a folk dance. Well, it takes all kinds of folks.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

So Kur is going to have them all for himself yet he joined the chain gang. But the bigger question, who's this mysterious person to us, yet a familiar voice to them?

Damn cliffhangers :lol:
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Xtc wrote: 1 week ago Sounds like they're ready for a folk dance. Well, it takes all kinds of folks.
Involuntary dancing, though? Sounds more like something that'd happen in your prison.
Red86 wrote: 1 week ago So Kur is going to have them all for himself yet he joined the chain gang. But the bigger question, who's this mysterious person to us, yet a familiar voice to them?
All will be revealed later today!
CaptiveDan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CaptiveDan »

Red86 wrote: 1 week ago So Kur is going to have them all for himself yet he joined the chain gang. But the bigger question, who's this mysterious person to us, yet a familiar voice to them?

Damn cliffhangers :lol:
Yeah I'm definitely intrigued about Kur joining them? What's his plan/hope for his birthday?
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

#19.2

While they were still stunned or confused, everyone's collar delivered a painful electric shock.

"Just so you know where we're standing, these collars not only shock, they also have a small explosive fitted right next to your jugulars. I will demonstrate shortly to make unmistakably clear what will happen if you disobey. In just a few minutes, you will be loaded onto a truck, and your new life will begin."

There was no reaction from the group. The blindfolds came off one by one, and they stared at a figure clad in black, wearing a golden mask. Their nemesis, the Therapist, was back. Those that had suffered his deviousness and cruelty before were frozen in shock. The others knew of him, of course, and now they were all helplessly under his control; for the first time or, even worse, again.

He held up a remote control with dozens of buttons.

"Rui, Rui, Rui. I thought I warned you what would happen if you kept searching for me. Now you get to pick someone I'll demonstrate the explosive on..."

He paused, listening to the muffled response. "No, no, not yourself. You'll be last, I promise you that."

"Very well," the figure sighed. He produced another collar from the folds of its robe and hung it over a branch.

Pushed a button on the remote.

The explosive went off, taking a chunk out of the branch; everyone in the group flinched.

"I hope that's clear now. Now, as I said, I know I told you what would happen if you persisted in trying to locate me, but I've changed my mind somewhat over the past few months.

"Warmed, of course, will become my pharaoh after all. I just can't resist him.

"I'll keep you and Loum as my pets. I'll have to have you neutered, naturally, and then you will watch me break the others and sell them off to the most depraved bidders on the sadist circuit.

"This is what you have wrought."

Complete silence reigned for a moment.

"Before your life as you know it ends, though, I'm sure you're dying to know who I am."

The Therapist pulled off the mask.

Rui stared.

- * -

Since I don't know how familiar some of you are with my other stories, I added an extra bit of explanation into this part.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Always figured we weren't done with this therapist! Now he seems to be stepping it up a notch. But my is question is why has Kur willingly gone with this? I guess that could be summed up with the therapist already getting to him.

These damn cliffhangers :lol: :lol:
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Damn cliffhangers! I truly hope things turn out well for the group, dire as the situation seems right now...
My M/M Stories Here
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Red86 wrote: 1 week ago Always figured we weren't done with this therapist! Now he seems to be stepping it up a notch. But my is question is why has Kur willingly gone with this? I guess that could be summed up with the therapist already getting to him.
As ruthless as the Therapist is, he won't be able to stop himself explaining his villainy in today's update.
gag1195 wrote: 1 week ago Damn cliffhangers! I truly hope things turn out well for the group, dire as the situation seems right now...
The main story ends with tomorrow's update - one way or another.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

#19.3

The man who looked like Rui smiled. "Oh, Mr. Rui, thank you for saving me," he put on a mocking falsetto voice. "I couldn't believe when you left Kur with me. I had plenty of time to work my hypnosis on him and precede you here while you ran into mysterious delay after mysterious delay. He's been reporting back to me and I planted this whole idea in his head.

"And now you're mine."

He retrieved a walkie-talkie from one pocket. "Driver, you can come," he said into it.

He basked in the complete silence.

In the distance, a truck engine was faintly audible. The sound grew louder and louder as the truck appeared over the hill.

It approached the group, every second bringing them closer to their doom.

Rui was operating at a million thoughts a second, but he could see no way out of the situation. The way they were restrained made even him helpless, and there was the additional threat of the explosives not being a bluff.

He watched the truck coming closer and closer, hope dying in his heart.

- * -

Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Well that explains Kur's role now. The stress you are putting the crew through. And us readers. You are so cruel :lol:

Jokes aside, I hope whatever happens from here, this therapist fails and ends up in the proper facility to keep him or he just ceases to exist. He's to evil and dangerous. And the crew needs to be rid of him once and for all!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Tease, tease tease; cliffhanger, cliffhanger, cliffhanger! :lol: :lol: :lol:
My M/M Stories Here
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

#19.4

The truck drove very closely past the Therapist, who whirled around in irritation, presumably to give the driver a piece of his mind.

Rui saw me kick open the door and score a direct hit on the man, who stumbled back and collapsed.

I slammed the brakes and jumped out of the truck, zip ties in hand. I threw myself on the therapist, who immediately tried to grab me by the genitals but, to his surprise and presumably disdain, was foiled by the cage I'd put on myself.

Disaster narrowly averted, I grabbed his wrist and pulled him up toward me, punching him as hard as I could with my other hand. As he reeled, I applied the chokehold I had learned during my kidnapping experience, and he went limp. I used up the entire supply of restraints on him; I won't lie, I punched and kicked him several more times when he tried to attack me despite them.

It took a while to free everyone from the overkill bondage. Kur was the easiest to unchain once I'd taken the keys and remote off the therapist, and it became progressively easier from there. When we had freed Rui, he immediately went to the supply to retrieve additional restraint material for the Therapist, jabbing him with a syringe full of a strong knockout drug before locking his hands and feet into metal spheres and very thoroughly chaining him up with the very material he'd used on the group. A dental gag followed by a humongous rubber plug gagged him, and Rui finished up by brutally wrapping tape over his eyes and locking one of his own explosive shock collars on him.

Once everyone was free, Kur tackled me to the ground, his lips locking onto mine, tears running freely down his face. That broke the spell, and the others piled on top, patting me, thanking me, asking me questions I couldn't answer since Kur would not let me go.

He had to eventually, of course, and I told them what had happened.

- * -

I noticed the truck driving up to the location; it was parked on the roadside in a designated spot. I thought it was a bit weird for a truck to be there, but paid it no mind, with my thoughts firmly on what I would say to Kur.

From the trees, I could see that something was not right, and that an unknown man was restraining everyone with a slack-jawed Kur standing to one side, so I snuck up carefully and eavesdropped.

As soon as he mentioned the truck, I turned and ran back to my car. I drove off in EV mode, back to the truck, and got the driver's attention. I played dumb for long enough that he emerged from the cockpit, holding a bag of zip ties in one hand.

So I jumped him and used the same chokehold I'd used on the Therapist, bound his hands and feet with zipties, shoved his socks in his mouth and secured them with another ziptie, and stashed him in the back of the truck.

Then I sat in the cockpit and stared at the walkie-talkie, awaiting the Therapist's call.

- * -

When I was done recapping, Rui took Kur aside, talking to him intently, while the others raised me up in the air and carried me triumphantly around the site and into the main building.

Out of sight of the other two, they fell on me like a pack of rabid dogs.

- * -

Oh alright @Red86 @gag1195. :lol:

@Pup Wingletang @Xtc @Guardianbound @Wedgieboy69 @Yaru @CaptiveDan
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Elvic to the rescue!!

Well played with the teasing chapter lengths and cliffhangers. Atleast you've been good about posting consistently, that would have torture otherwise :lol:

Now what to do with this dangerous therapist? The justice system probably would fail at keeping him again so hopefully Rui has something else in mind. I'm sure he could make him disappear so he will never bother them again ;)

Wasn't the end, so I'm guessing we'll be finding out how they not only celebrate Kur's birthday but also Elvic's heroic rescue :D
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Red86 wrote: 1 week ago Now what to do with this dangerous therapist? The justice system probably would fail at keeping him again so hopefully Rui has something else in mind. I'm sure he could make him disappear so he will never bother them again ;)

Wasn't the end, so I'm guessing we'll be finding out how they not only celebrate Kur's birthday but also Elvic's heroic rescue :D
That all sounds very reasonable and well-argued.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

How soon one becomes demoted from hero to zero.
. . . or was it considered to be a reward?
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic