PLEASURE AND PAIN: SUMMER GAMES (various M+/M+) [S2 #16 Apr 26]

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I love Elvic and his naivety! He's so endearing, even if it keeps getting him in trouble!
My M/M Stories Here
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

How did Elvic not see this coming, especially after being presented with papers to sign. Never sign papers without reading them 🤣. Though it just makes it that much more entertaining for the readers 😉
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Looks like Elvic is about to learn the hard way the importance of reading the small print. I'm sure he'll have fun in the escape room with his new friend.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

@gag1195 @Pup Wingletang @Red86 you don't understand, the contract was really long and he had a post to type up!
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

I'm sure that defense would hold up in a court of law!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 2 months ago I'm sure that defense would hold up in a court of law!
Well, he's about to experience a trial...
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

PART 2

As advertised, I came to seconds later. My hands were already tied behind my back and tape being wrapped over my mouth and eyes.

Once again I had been tricked by Freedom, Promise, and Blessing. I put up some resistance but stood no chance against the kidnappers' expertise.

I am not at leisure to divulge all the secrets of the escape room, but have obtained permission from the Three Furies (my new nickname for them) to tell you about one of the puzzles I encountered.

At that point, I was fully naked, my arms trapped behind me in a leather contraption that made them entirely useless, with a muzzle covering my lower face - I'd been forced to put that on myself earlier. The other victim was hanging upside down from a device attached to a maze of rail tracks on the ceiling, trapped in a leather sack and also gagged.

Near me was a control panel with four directional buttons that were out of my reach and, on the opposite wall, a machine with symbols indicating that I could put my face into either of its two slots; one would attach something, the other remove it.

The something turned out to be a metal pointer that clipped onto my nose, cutting off my air supply. With the pointer, I could push the buttons, which moved my co-captive along the rail. When I ran out of air, I put my face in the second slot, and the thing was removed. I had no other choice than to do this repeatedly, depriving myself of breath in order to get him to the end of the maze.

I eventually got him to the end of the track. As I hurried to the machine to get the clip removed one final time, the device lowered itself down to ... a second track.

I sighed, but the machines I'd used disappeared into the wall, and something else appeared: it resembled a joystick mounted horizontally, but where the grip would be was a slick dildo. Clearly the idea was to impale myself on it and move the device to the new goal.

As I stood there trying to muster the courage to go ahead, a hidden speaker suddenly crackled.

"Hey, since we tricked you into this, we feel like we need to give you some options here. If you think the dildo's too big, just mmph three times. If it's just right, two times, and if it's too small, once."

I felt relieved, and quickly made three sounds in succession.

"Three times bigger?" came the voice. "Well alright."

I protested furiously as a door opened and Promise stepped into the room. He grinned at me, then replaced the dildo with a much smaller one.

"You're doing really well," he said before disappearing.

And so I lined it up, backed up onto it, and steered the device once more - I can't talk about what happened after, but eventually, we managed to get out.

Only then was I made aware of the full extent of the betrayal, as the other captive had been in on the prank from the beginning, and volunteered to play the hapless victim.

I couldn't help but laugh at the deviousness of it all. To make good, I've been invited to the group's next camping trip in summer. I'll make sure to write about that, too.

Until then, you know where to go to support my endeavours.

- Elvic

- * -

@Pup Wingletang @Xtc @Red86 @DeeperThanRed @gag1195 @Guardianbound
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Why aren't there escape rooms like this where I live!
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Damn, Elvic was only allowed to tell us about one of the puzzles... Even so, sounds like a fun game. Maybe minus the 2nd contraption with that "joystick" 😅 Personally for me that's out of the question but it's no doubt a creative way to complete the challenge for those that wouldn't mind!

Now what else are Promise, Freedom and Blessing going to throw at Elvic in the future? 😈🤣
Last edited by Red86 2 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

So, til next summer, then.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Elvic really does always end up enjoying himself, doesn't he? When is his reporting on Kink City's housing market? Not only for us readers, but also for himself. He's moving there permanently, right? :lol:
My M/M Stories Here
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

@Guardianbound - I guess that means it's up to you to start one!

@Red86 - don't worry, his next adventure will be far more detailed. And who knows, maybe he'll return in private and risk the Furies' wrath by writing about it? Dangerous, dangerous...

@Xtc - it'll be summer before you know it. The magic of writing!

@gag1195 - you'll find out during the next big story, coming after the next few chapters of this!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

THE BROTHERHOOD

As I mentioned last time, I'd been invited to the Brotherhood of Black Campers' summer event. I was the eleventh person there alongside the Three Furies; Rui and Faiz, who I'd met befrore; Loum and Warmed, who reside in the same place with them; Tino, who had been the faux victim in the escape room, with his boyfriend Rodney; and Kur, nominally Rui's majordomo, who also operates the biggest kink store in town.

Kur was acting as master of ceremonies and would personally be taking care of me; a refreshing change from the trickery of the Furies, I hoped.

For reasons that will become obvious later, I will skip the general setup and focus on my own experience. Kur - a very tall, very pretty, and very black man - got right to the point, asking me what I wanted to try. I decided on a hogtie and duct tape; he picked out ropes and a roll of adhesive and off we went to the "overseer's cabin", which was a few minutes away from the main area by foot. As we entered the wood, he bade me strip to my underwear and snugly bound my hands behind me after I'd complied.

"So, what does your partner think about you doing these things?" he inquired.

I sighed. It was time to come clean - including to you, dear readers.

"I don't have a partner. Never had one, really. I just use the excuse to bow out of stuff, or to justify to my readers why I'd keep a chastity cage."

"Huh" was his only reaction.

Thankfully, he changed the topic. "So, what do you expect from a hogtie?"

"I... I'm not sure. I want to lose control, in a way? Not be responsible for anything for a while? Be helpless and not know what's next? Something like that."

He nodded. "We can do that."

So matter-of-fact. I was looking forward to it.

I noticed him studying me for the remainder of our walk, presumably planning my upcoming ordeal. I may have blushed from the attention; good thing my skin tone hides that well.

Once inside the hut, he didn't waste any time. He had me lie face down on the bed and went to work, folding my legs in half and crossing my ankles. He tied them together, my shoes and socks still on, then ran a rope around my waist. I giggled as he did so, apologizing for being ticklish immediately after. He connected my ankles to that rope, then wrapped my calves and shins with coils of rope, welding those together as well.

He wrapped more ropes around my arms above and below the elbows, then pulled, making sure they were tight but not painful. And then, finally, the hogtie part: from my bound wrists to my ankles to the rope above my elbows, back down to the ankles, and finally to the remaining rope below my elbows. He adjusted my limbs at every step, and when he was done, I could not move at all.

"That feels so good," I said after some futile struggling.

He fastened a thin leather collar around my neck, then smiled at me. "Ready for the tape?"

I nodded, and he peeled off the end. What he'd brought was not store brand duct tape, he explained, but something easier on the skin yet more secure. "Wouldn't want to blemish your pretty face, after all."

With that, he started wrapping the tape around my mouth, running several loops so it covered everything from just below my nose to my chin.

"I'll put one more strip over your eyes," he said, and did just that. The world vanished. "You let me know if you need out by snapping your fingers."

I nodded. He lifted my head and ran a rope over my forehead, lifting it off the bed by connecting it to the rest of the hogtie, then left me to struggle and moan for a bit.

"How's that?" he asked eventually. "Good?"

I did my best to nod and mmph appreciatively.

He fiddled with my sneakers, removing them, then pulled my socks off.

"Then it's time for you to be punished for lying to the world about your partner."

I made a quizzical sound that immediately devolved into a yelp as his fingers dug into my soles. I'm incredibly ticklish, and he reduced me to hysteria within seconds. He played me like a piano for what felt like hours, but can't have been more than a few minutes, tickling my feet, chest, sides, neck. I was screaming into my gag with laughter, but it did not budge even one bit.

When he stopped, I was covered in sweat from head to toe. He released the rope around my forehead and I just lay there, trying to catch my breath.

He flipped me over most of the way so my front was exposed to him. I begged through the gag, fearing another round, but instead I felt him sit next to me. He ran his slender fingers through the grooves between my cornrows - a very recent change in hairstyle, I might add.

"You have such pretty hair," Kur mused. His touch was sending shivers down my spine and blood to my cock, a fact not lost on him.

He pulled down my underwear and took me into his mouth.

- * -

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Quite a gentle episode from you. Is this the first sign of a romance?
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Elvic and Kur sittin on the bed...

An incredibly sweet chapter. I love whatever these two have started!
My M/M Stories Here
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

@Xtc @gag1195 - it sure feels like love at first sight. I'm glad you're enjoying my attempts at describing this budding romance!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

#7.2

For the next half hour or so, Kur played with my nipples while simultaneously giving me an expert blowjob, while all I could do was moan and struggle feebly. Whenever he sensed I was close, he'd back off and just breathe on my twitching member. I was whimpering by the time he finally let me come.

He rolled me back on my stomach and, as I was coming down off my high, the bondage was becoming uncomfortable. I was itching here, feeling my muscles protest there, my mouth was dry. I struggled with renewed vigor, trying to make Kur aware of my predicament.

"Getting antsy?" I heard the amused voice of Kur. I grunted affirmatively, and fortunately he started to untie me.

Shortly after, I was sitting on the bed, my hands still tied behind my back. He sat behind me and pulled the tape from my eyes. I could feel his erection against my back as he rested his chin on my shoulder and grabbed my nipples again.

"Ready for round two?" he asked.

I had thought I was done, but lust took over and I nodded.

And of course it turned out he had deliberately phrased the question like that to trick me; I tried - well, pretended - to fight back but he had me in a frogtie only minutes later. I thought about snapping my fingers, then decided not to coward out this once.

He poured oil on me and went to work, massaging it into my skin, paying special attention to the ticklish bits. Not even my soles were safe.

Again, he flipped me on my back and continued to massage me with the oil. I was much more ticklish there, but all ms squirming and protesting was for naught.

My head and face were last, and he lingered on my ears and nostrils, sending shivers down my spine as he gently rubbed them.

"A radiant godling in my hands," he whispered. "Time for apotheosis."

He grabbed my erection with one hand. The thumb of his other hand was circling my anus, stimulating it. He started stroking me and simultaneously inserted a finger. Within the minute, I came again, much harder than before, screaming into the tape that had not loosened in the slightest.

At this point my calf started cramping, and he quickly untied my legs. Again I ended up sitting right in front of him, but this time he unwrapped the tape from my mouth.

"That was incredible," I said. "Thank you."

A smile lit up his beautiful face for a moment.

I raised my still-tied hands behind me. "Are you going to untie these?"

"Not yet," he said. He went to the oil bottle once more, treating the parts of my face that had been taped.He ran his thumb over my lips, then pushed it between them. I started nuzzling it as he placed his other hand gently but firmly on my throat.

He removed his digit and pressed his free hand over my mouth, his thumb and index finger caressing the sides of my nose, then pinching it as he pulled me back towards him. He nibbled on my earlobe as I moaned, literally breathlessly, into his palm. My loins were boiling with lust.

He abruptly released me and slid a blindfold over my eyes as I gasped for breath.

I sat there as he put the socks and shoes back on my feet. Then he clipped a leash to my collar, got up and gave it a tug, making me stumble to my feet.

"It's time for your initiation into the brotherhood."

- * -

Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Hum, my take on Elvic and Kur's time together, they definitely have some sort of relationship forming (even before I read the other's comments 😅). Might or might not be a formal one but who knows, just have to see as time goes on!

Now I suspect Elvic's initiation to the brotherhood might be a fun but also a challenge with group of bondage hungry guys 😈🤣🤣
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Red86 wrote: 1 month ago Hum, my take on Elvic and Kur's time together, they definitely have some sort of relationship forming (even before I read the other's comments 😅). Might or might not be a formal one but who knows, just have to see as time goes on!

Now I suspect Elvic's initiation to the brotherhood might be a fun but also a challenge with group of bondage hungry guys 😈🤣🤣
It's the same initiation Rod and Tino got, I'm afraid.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Can't wait to see what this initiation will look like! And of course, looking forward to more Elvic and Kur!
My M/M Stories Here
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

gag1195 wrote: 1 month ago Can't wait to see what this initiation will look like! And of course, looking forward to more Elvic and Kur!
The initiation is the same as described in The Longest Weekend - though it'll come up again in the next story, which this one happens during. The focus here is more on what you're looking forward to ;)
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

#7.3

When we returned to the cabin, I was very tired. There was a standalone single bed ready for me with, as I quickly found out, the special feature of built-in restraints. Kur removed my shoes, but not the socks, strapped me in, then applied a strip of transparent tape over my lips before retiring to his own bed.

- * -

I slept like a rock and was gently shaken awake by Kur the following morning.

"I've got to go attend to my MC duties for like half an hour. Anything urgent you need to do or can you hold it until then?"

I indicated the latter and he smiled. "Let me get you something to occupy your time, then. Wouldn't want you to be bored."

He picked up something off the ground and approached with it - one of my sneakers. He pulled the socks off my feet and stuffed them inside, then pressed it over my nose and mouth and taped it into place.

Immediately, I was assaulted by the smell. It wasn't horrible, but they had a certain funk from being worn yesterday and overnight.

"You like that?" Kur asked. I shook my head. This caused him to playfully flick my erection, which had returned without me even noticing. "Tell that to your other brain, then," he smirked.

With my vision partially obscured by the shoe taped to my face, I couldn't see what he picked up next; it turned out to be two V-shaped clamps for my nipples connected by a chain. A small ring controlled the pressure they exacted, and he had me inform him when it was enough, then went just a tiny bit further.

"Back soon," he said, giving the chain a tug and causing me to yelp.

- * -

So there I was, spreadeagled to the bed, forced to inhale the smell of my own socks, and with a painfully hard dick I could do nothing about. I want to say I had a lot to think about, but in reality I fell back asleep after a few minutes of pointless struggle.

I was rudely awakened by Kur's hand on my dick. Again, he manipulated it expertly while pulling on the nipple chain with his other hand, and timed it so he yanked it off at the exact moment he pushed me over the edge. The sharp pain took my breath away, intensifying my orgasm to the point where I thought I'd break my spine from coming so hard.

He finally let me go after that. I took care of bodily needs and cleaned myself off in the shower.

He'd put my clothes out on the bed when I returned. As I got dressed, he asked whether I really had to go.

I didn't, but in my heart I was a coward. "Yeah," I said, "important business, research to do, interviews to conduct. Sorry."

He looked at me for a moment and I almost reconsidered, but then the moment passed.

He smiled, a bit sadly I thought. "Well, if you happen to be done sooner, we'll be here for a few days more."

I nodded, thanked him for the experience. He walked me back to the car and I left.

- * -

Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Well if Elvic's initiation wasn't no different then the one Rod & Tino experienced, then I'm sure Elvic had a good time! Now he just needs to stop being so shy, it's clear he likes what's been going on and so there was no reason to leave yet. Though I get he's probably not exactly comfortable yet so it'll take time for him to come around!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Not even a kiss goodbye? No peck on the cheek even??? Elvic you need to turn your ass around and go back to that camp! Don't be a fool!
My M/M Stories Here
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

@Red86, @gag1195, that's what you get when you let them loose... the next part closes this chapter, and then we'll see the summer event in all its glory. Thank you for always commenting, it really is a disheartening drought right now.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic