Raquel's Vignettes - Chapter 4 for November 12, 2023 - F/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Raquel's Vignettes - Chapter 4 for November 12, 2023 - F/F

Post by Switcher1313 »

RAQUEL'S VIGNETTES

Chapter 1 – In Sam’s Clutches

She is lovely…so lovely!

These words kept on streaming through Samantha’s mind as she went about her pleasant work. Samantha Evans, known as Sam to her friends, was a tall and striking brunette who possessed a keen and smart mind in addition to her attractive body. The East European beauty preferred the company of either men or women. She also preferred to bind them tightly as she worshipped their helpless bodies.

Today, the object of her ardor was a lovely Asian. Her height was above average and she possessed a long and lean body. Her lovely brown skin was healthy and flawless. Her long, black and wavy hair streamed down to her midback. She had been divested of her clothes and she lay on Sam’s bed and swiftly being rendered helpless.

Sam had bound her captive’s wrists and elbows behind her back. More rope had been masterfully wound around her arms and body thoroughly pinning her arms into immobility. These ropes also served to highlight the captive’s shapely breasts, which were not overly large. Sam could see how hard the nipples had become.

Right now, Sam had her prisoner’s long legs on her lap and had just finished binding her ankles together. Sam smiled as the naked Asian writhed helplessly and moaned softly…obviously relishing her tight bondage. Sam slowly rubbed her hands all over the smooth flesh of the fettered legs.

“So what are you planning to do with me, Sam?” asked the woman.

Sam beamed and softly covered her prisoner’s lips with one hand before answering, “Shush, my dear Raquel! We have time…lots of time!”

Raquel smiled beneath the hand covering her mouth. She could hardly wait!

----

What should Sam do with Raquel? Please let me know your preference.
Last edited by Switcher1313 5 months ago, edited 7 times in total.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Got to be option number 1, good Sir.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Sorry I took so long. Had to rest and recharge a bit...

Anyway, back to the story...

Chapter 2 – Let the Teasing Begin!

Raquel looked with puzzlement as Sam tied her already bound ankles to the foot of the bed. Sam then moved to Raquel’s chest harness and attached a length of rope to the upper corners of the bed. When Raquel tried to move her bound body, she found that she could not. She was effectively secured to the bed…faceup and helpless.

Sam smiled and sat beside her prisoner and began slowly running her soft hands all over the lovely brown skin before saying, “This is to make sure that you cannot move an inch, my lovely captive!” Sam began slowly squeezing Raquel’s pert breasts and softly pinching the nipples causing them to stiffen and their owner to moan softly.

“Yes, my dear! Moan for me! I intend to bring on the pleasure before I fully possess your body!” declared Sam. Her mouth descended on Raquel’s breasts and began suckling them, causing Raquel to writhe, but the ropes held her fast. She could not avoid Sam’s mouth nor stop her hands from roving all over her nakedness. Sam slowly dragged her tongue down Raquel’s flat belly but withdrew before she could reach Raquel’s sweet spot.

Raquel looked at Sam with her eyelids drooping and whispered, “Oh, you bitch! You wouldn’t!”

“Oh, I surely would, my dear!” chuckled Sam as her hands caressed Raquel’s smooth and rounded thighs. She reached beneath the bed and brought out a cordless vibrating wand. She licked its tip before turning it on. She applied its business end all over Raquel’s breasts before bringing it lightly onto one nipple. Raquel tried to bend her body, but the ropes held her nice and straight.

Sam slowly brought the wand down Raquel’s belly until its tip was just above Raquel’s shaved slit. Sam could already smell the scent of Raquel’s arousal. Raquel stared wide-eyed as the tip of the device slowly lowered until it just touched her very wet slit. Even then, it caused Raquel to pull against her bonds, to no avail.

“Tsk, tsk! I see that you can still move quite a bit. Oh, well…” observed Sam as she set the wand aside even as Raquel relaxed and lay back, staring at the ceiling. Her respite was broken as she felt rope winding around her bare thighs. Raquel looked down helplessly as rope was wound above and below her knees in addition to her thighs. She was essentially cocooned in rope even as she was tethered to the bed. Very little movement was possible.

“I think I need to keep you quiet,” said Sam as she balled up Raquel’s discarded panties. Raquel obligingly opened her mouth to accept the panties. Then, Sam pulled off her panties and stuffed them into Raquel’s mouth, which was then sealed with ample strips of white tape.

Raquel’s eyes widened as Sam produced a purple contraption that looked like a tadpole. Its thick end was inserted into her waiting slit until only its tail protruded. She looked up at Sam with questioning eyes.

Sam smiled as she sat in an easy chair and took a small controller. Suddenly, the object in Raquel’s sweet spot vibrated to life! Raquel moaned as the vibrations battered her making her struggle anew.

“Yes, my dear, it’s a remote controlled vibrator! Your pleasure is in my hands!” said Sam with a laugh. Raquel felt the vibrator slow down then speed up…at random…keeping her guessing…and on the edge. All the while, her tormentor sat in the chair, enjoying her predicament with the utmost glee.

Soon, Raquel felt control of her body slip away as the sensations of pleasure overwhelmed her. She pulled against the ropes binding her, but there was no release…no respite. Raquel moaned as her mind was slowly consumed by the sensual torture being inflicted upon her.

Raquel lost all sense of time as the vibrator brought her to the edge, only to be denied that final moment of bliss. When she regained her senses, she looked up at Sam, who was grinning cruelly even as she licked her lips.

Raquel then realized that her torment was not to be short-lived. She moaned as she realized that her body was under Sam’s control…and so was her climax.

When would Sam deem fit to allow her relief? Raquel closed her eyes and exhaled through her nose in resignation to her fate.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 3 – The Cunning Linguist

Raquel expelled the panties from her mouth and drank from the cool bottle of water given her by Sam. She had been freed from the ropes and was examining the marks left by her bonds on her lovely brown skin. She sat on the bed slowly drinking her fill, oblivious to her friend staring at her from across the room.

“Are you quite finished with me now?” asked Raquel.

Sam smiled before responding with, “Hardly, my dear! I sense the disappointment in your voice. Don’t worry, I’m just giving you a bit of a break. You may as well clean up in the bathroom, too…but don’t take too long or I’m coming in after you!”

Raquel giggled at the mock threat although part of her wanted to see how Sam would “drag” her out of the bathroom. But she arose and walked gracefully to freshen up while Sam stared at her lovely and exposed backside.

Raquel returned shortly and stood before Sam with her legs slightly spread and with her hands clasped behind her head. Sam smiled and rose, slowly walking around her naked captive. She took Raquel’s hands and secured them behind her back with leather straps connected by a sturdy chain. These weren’t cheap toys but real leather and sturdy chain.

Sam stood behind her captive and ran her hands all over the nude girl while planting kisses on the side of her neck. Raquel sighed and leaned into her sexy jailer while she enjoyed her caresses. Sam then stood before Raquel and kissed her deeply…their tongues intertwining. Long moments crawled by until they both had to come up for air.

“You are one sexy woman, Raquel, you know that?” whispered Sam.

Raquel could feel herself blushing at the praise and looked down shyly. Sam took her chin and raised her head looking deeply into her eyes, “Yes, darling! You are one of the sexiest women I have ever met and I mean to make the most of this day with you!”

Silence reigned between the two of them momentarily as both knew that Sam was leaving the country…for good to go work back in the head office. Sam embraced Raquel tightly before slowly pushing her backwards until Raquel sat on the bed. Raquel’s position was adjusted before Sam used leather straps to secure her ankles to her thighs leaving her in a vulnerable and revealing position. She was pushed onto her back and Sam dove headlong for her crotch.

“Ooooooh!” was all that Raquel could utter as Sam’s tongue probed deep into her needy slit. Skillfully, Sam used her mouth and tongue to tease and tantalize her victim. Raquel struggled uselessly in her bonds as Sam orally stimulated her, bringing her to the brink only to ease off.

“This…is…torture…Sam!” gasped Raquel.

“I know, dear, but you do like it this way, I believe?” responded Sam as she continued to mercilessly stimulate Raquel. Raquel could only lie there and take Sam’s mauling of her helpless body. Her body felt feverish. She so badly wanted to cum, but Sam was drawing this out so much!

Sam then alternated using her fingers with her mouth leaving Raquel a helpless and quivering mass of flesh on the bed, pleading for mercy and release.

“Not yet, dear! Not…just…yet!” growled Sam.

@LunaDog
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Now normally my good friend, i'd go for A, but you've already done this one. So, for a change i've gone for C. A good hog-tie is VERY effective, after all!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

LunaDog wrote: 5 months ago Now normally my good friend, i'd go for A, but you've already done this one. So, for a change i've gone for C. A good hog-tie is VERY effective, after all!
Thanks @LunaDog! That's one for the hogtie!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 4 – Hogtied to the Edge

Rather than finding release, Raquel’s bonds were again changed. Her wrists and elbows were secured tightly behind her back with leather straps. She was turned onto her front and her ankles were crossed before being strapped together with more straps. A longer strip of leather connected her bound wrists to her ankles leaving her in a fairly stringent hogtie.

“Open!” commanded Sam before pushing a dildo gag into Raquel’s mouth that was attached to a large leather panel that covered the lower part of her prisoner’s face. The panel gag effectively muffled Raquel’s pleas for mercy.

“There! That should hold you nicely!” exclaimed Sam before landing several swats on her captive’s exposed derriere. This ripped muffled yelps from Raquel as she was spanked. She could feel her backside burning up even as her womanhood demanded attention. Her wish was granted as she felt something pushed against her slit from behind. The subsequent buzzing and vibrations brought forth another stream of moans and curses from her gagged mouth.

Raquel struggled futilely against her leather bonds. Sam was relentless as she kept the wand on target and the vibrations caused ripples of pleasure to once again subjugate Raquel’s naked body. Slowly, her struggles weakened until she was taking the full brunt of the torture being inflicted upon her.

@LunaDog

“Yessss! That’s it, my dear! You can take it! You must know by now that resistance is futile,” said Sam with an evil laugh.

Raquel realized that her captor was quite correct. She let defenses down until she was a complete slave to the pleasure suffusing her. Her thoughts were as incoherent as the sounds she was uttering from her mouth.

Her slit was a molten mass of desire by now and she could slowly feel the onset of her much-needed orgasm.

And then, the wand was removed! This brought on muffled protests from Raquel even as she felt Sam get off the bed. She felt her the hogtie strap remove before her ankles were freed. After several long minutes, Raquel was turned over on her back and she beheld her captor standing completely naked over her. Her large breasts heaved in excitement with their pink nipples hard. She looked up at Sam’s lovely face looking down at her with obvious lust. Raquel looked down and saw the phallus that now adorned Sam’s crotch. The strap-on’s color closely matched Sam’s white skin. It bobbed up and down as Sam climbed onto the bed, glistening with lubricant.

“Yes, my dear! I wanna make love to you now!” announced Sam as she slowly entered Raquel with the prosthesis. Raquel moaned long and loudly as she felt herself filled up with the fake cock. Her legs were pushed up as Sam set up a slow and deep rhythm. Raquel accepted the invasion of her womanhood with gratitude and love. She gazed up with mixed emotions at the woman making love to her.

Finally, Sam removed the panel gag from Raquel’s mouth and kissed her deeply. Their tongues intertwined. And then Sam resumed her assault on Raquel. For long minutes, no sound except the two bodies slapping together could be heard.

And then, Raquel felt…it! The pressure built within her as Sam continued to pump her. Suddenly, the dam burst within her and Raquel was seized with several powerful orgasms. A scream was ripped from her throat even as Sam covered her mouth with her hand. Meanwhile, Sam experienced her own orgasm as the dildo’s other end had similarly penetrated her. Valiantly, she muted her own scream before covering her mouth with her other hand.

Long seconds passed before the two lovers came off their peak and Raquel gasped as the dildo was withdrawn from her. Sam mustered enough energy to untie Raquel’s wrists and elbows before flopping beside her lover, gathering her in her arms. They fell asleep, arms and legs intertwined.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Been working away, so didn't see your latest poll, which i see is now finished.

And Raquel's next 'partner' could be male, but there's definitely something about F/F that appeals. Especially as you do it SO well!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic