Last Night at the Old Apartment (F/F) and (F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
ZTiesForever
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Last Night at the Old Apartment (F/F) and (F/F)

Post by ZTiesForever »

This story takes place several years ago, when my lease was up, and I was moving between locations.
Setting the scene:

My friend Nadia: 5’2”, Black, thin as a rail with straight black hair

My friend Sara: 5’7”, white, on the thicker side with huge breasts.

Me: Z, 5’6”, white, short blonde bob to my shoulders.

Names have been changed to protect my partners, but the rest is mostly true, although this did take place a while ago. Posting in Fiction to be safe.

————————————————————————

I knew that I would have to move out, but I didn’t want to. My place, #12 on the 18th floor of a high rise out in Queens, was nice. Rent controlled, always cozy, with a little window looking out over a park, to watch the fat snowflakes fall in the winter. But that’s life in NYC, everyone constantly moving from place to place, an endless circle of moving.

I had packed up almost everything, and I reached the bottom of my closet, where a nondescript black backpack sat. It was branded with some tech company logo I had picked up at a conference ages ago, and nobody would have given it a second look. I unzipped it and pulled out my ropes, feeling their soft, braided black silk between my fingers. Could I really move without using them one more time?

Nah.

I pulled out my phone and texted my rope bottom at the time. She and I were consistent, playing at least once a week at her place or mine for over a year. Nadia was always very subby, which I loved, and even better, she didn’t fall in love with me like other play partners had.

Hey Nadia, what’s up?

Hey Z 😘

Wanna get tied up?

(I’m not much for subtlety)

Always, ma’am. I was just about to jump in the shower. Do you want me dirty?

No, take a shower. Put on your black set and come over. The lacy ones with the red trim.

Yes, ma’am. How many pairs of panties for my gag?

Just two, I’ll feeling kind. Bring the white ones.

Yes, ma’am.

Nadia didn’t live far away, so I got busy getting what wasn’t packed into cardboard boxes for her arrival. How would I want to tie her? I looked over at the bed, a mess of clothes out of the closet, linens, covered in everything.
No, not to the bed.
I wandered over to my couch. It was green velvet with gold accents, and big enough to sleep on. I ran my hand along the metal arm at the end, mind deviously coming up with all manner of ties. Yes, this couch would be great.

As I thought about it, the feeling I would have, how she would look, a certain heat began to grow within me and spread, starting out from between my legs and moving all the way up to my head and down to my toes.

My hands began to move downwards, towards…

My phone buzzed.

I’m outside, ma’am.

I walked to the door and buzzed her in. I stepped away and walked to the bathroom, taking a second to make sure I looked good. Black pencil skirt, short, but not too short, and a dark green corset tank top, with great boning that made my breasts actually look bigger than my B cup. I looked great.

Nadia knocked once on my door, snapping me back into dominant mode.

It was time.

I walked back out of the bathroom, down the hallway, and opened the door. Nadia was standing just as I trained her, open hands out, elbows tucked in at her waist, looking at the floor. She was wearing a long raincoat all buttoned up.
Smiling, I pulled her inside by one wrist, pushing her up against the wall.

“Hi,” I said in her ear.

“Hi,” she whispered, her voice quivering with excitement.

“I’m gonna tie you up now,” I whispered. “Got a problem with that?”

“Do whatever you want,” responded Nadia. Still face to the wall, she kicked off her shoes. “May I take off my coat, ma’am?”

I smirked, still holding her wrist against the wall. “Sure,” I said. “Can you do it without moving your hands?”
That was one of her rules. Once we were in the room, and in our roles, she couldn’t move any of her body without asking permission.

Nadia tried, shaking her shoulders a little bit, but the buttons bringing the jacket together in the front stayed firm. “Please, ma’am, can you take this coat off?”

Obliging her, I grabbed her other wrist and pushed it against the wall. Stepped back, I knelt down and began to run my hands up her legs like a police pat down.

As ordered, she had worn the black underwear set I liked from La Perla. Deliciously cute black panties, a bra with white trim, and long stockings that came up to mid thigh. I stopped my fingers there, feeling Nadia quivering.

Moving quickly, I pulled her arms away from the wall to behind her back. I didn’t tie them yet, but left them hanging straight out, halfway up her back. My arms found their way around her waist, and began to unbutton the raincoat. When the front of the coat was open, I pulled it back off her arms and shoulders, taking a moment to grab it before it fell onto the floor and lay it on top of the boxes.

“So,” I asked idly, tracing my finger up and down around her waist, “what did you want to have happen to you tonight?”

“Well, ma’am,” she stammered. “I was hoping you might play with me, one last time.”

“Knees.” I snapped my fingers. Nadia slowly dropped to her knees, fingers interlaced on top of her head. “Well, I’m going to pack… I think I might save you for later.” I took her chin in my hand, pulling her up to stand before me. I pulled her in for a long kiss.

We enjoyed each others lips for a few minutes before she pulled away. She looked at me and nodded.

I moved quickly. In one movement, I pushed her backwards, one hand on her chest between her breasts and the other behind her back to catch her as she fell. I caught her, only to let go and let her drop onto the couch softly.

I rolled my hand out from under her back, lifting under one hip and rolling her onto one side. Grabbing her arms, I pulled her onto her stomach, and crossed her wrists behind her back. With another smooth movement, I crossed her ankles.

“Don’t move,” I whispered in her ear. She obeyed, staying stock still as I walked to the backpack and drew out three lengths of black rope and a long black cloth about an inch wide. Walking back towards Nadia, I stopped at her raincoat and felt through the pockets, finding the two pairs of white La Perla panties to gag her with. I dropped the black cloth and the panties into the coat pocket, savoring the anticipation.

Walking back over to the couch, I couldn’t resist a firm spank on her cute ass, bringing my hand down on her right side.

“What was that for, ma’am?” She asked, turning her head. With a smile, I spanked her again, three swift smacks this time.

“The first,” I said as I roughly pulled her crossed wrists up, pushing her elbows out, “was because I love your ass. The others were because you moved to look. I think… hogtie.”

I moved her hands around again, pulling each wrist up and behind her head, her fingertips against the back of her neck. With a twist, I crossed her wrists and threw the bight of the rope around then, slipping the ends through and pulling it tight. Four wraps, with two between the wrists to hold them together, and her hands were helplessly tied behind her head, elbows pointing out forward. I finished that with a half hitch and watched her test the ropes.

Pulling the two ends down her back, I wrapped them around her crossed ankles another three times, with a wrap in between her ankles for good measure. After tying the last knot off around her ankles, to make sure she couldn’t possible reach it, I stepped back and admired my work.

I smiled. It was time to play.

“Struggle”, I ordered, and Nadia immediately began to struggle and thrash around, trying her best to get out of the ropes, grunting and moaning.

“Still,” I ordered again, and she immediately went stock still. I ran my fingers down and around from her ankles along her legs to her perfect ass, then up to her breasts. Finally, I lifted my fingers and put them to her lips. Her lips parted, and she began to slowly suck on my fingers.

My other hand went into my bag and brought out my favorite: a Hitachi. Lowering it down to between her legs, I pulled my fingers from her mouth and dragged them down between her breasts to her clit, pulling down her panties and slipping in the Hitachi.

Switching it on, I immediately felt Nadia begin to shiver and shake, while trying desperately to stay still. She began to moan, a low quiet sound, and she started breathing faster and faster.

Shattering the moment, my phone rang.

“Damn it,” I muttered. “Sorry, kitten.” I stroked Nadia’s cheek.

“Don’t apologize, ma’am,” Nadia moaned, struggling against the vibe.

I looked down and saw six texts from Sara from moments ago. Sara was another rope bottom I had played with, but not that recently. She was an on and off player at best, and she was flaky as hell. Despite all the texts, Sara was calling me.

I looked to Nadia. “Silence,” I ordered. She nodded and bit her lip.

I answered. “Hi Sara.”

“Um, hi, Z. Hi. How are you?” Sara tumbled through the words nervously.

“I am fine, just packing up,” I replied. Sara was always needy, sticking to me like a shadow. She had a major crush, I knew it, but she wasn’t my type, and so I usually rebuffed her advances.

“So I wanted to surprise you,” she mumbled. “I’m downstairs. I wanted you to do things to me before you leave forever.”

“Sara, I’m…” I started.

Sara cut me off. “I’m wearing my cutest underwear, I have a whole bag of zipties, please, Z, please. I am begging you to use me.”

“Sara, I’m really busy, I…” She cut me off again.

“Tie me up with a vibrator and leave me in a corner while you work! Please? I’m coming up,” Sara said, almost breathless, before hanging up the phone.

I walked back to Nadia, who almost reached orgasm from the vibe. She was straining against the ropes, biting hard on her lip to stay silent.

“Someone else is coming over,” I said. “She’s… annoying.” I began to loosen the tie around her ankles, but Nadia shook her head. She snapped her fingers once, her motion to ask to speak.

“Ma’am, please, don’t, I am so close,” Nadia begged. “I don’t want to be displayed, but…”

“You want to stay?” I asked. “I’ll try and get rid of her, she wasn’t invited… God, this is annoying.”

“Mistress,” Nadia said, using my formal title, “please let me stay. Don’t let someone ruin this. Just keep me out of site.”

“Ok,” I said. “I’ll get rid of her quickly.” I began to quickly untie Nadia’s ankles. “Let’s put you in the second bedroom.”

I helped Nadia along, the Hitachi still tucked in her panties on her clit, to my second bedroom. It was carpeted but otherwise bare, my office desk and setup already shipped to the new place. I laid her down gently on the floor and tightly retied her ankles.

“Don’t go anywhere,” I smirked. I walked back out into the living room, quickly scooping up her shoes and her coat and carrying them into the spare room. I reached into her coat and drew out the two white pairs of panties.

“Open up.”

She opened her mouth obediently, and I stuffed both pairs inside, folding them into the slides of her cheeks. I kept my fingers in her mouth, holding the panties inside as I drew the cloth strip out of her coat pocket and pulled it between her teeth. I tied it behind her head, effectively gagging her. I look a moment to check my knots.

Nadia was hogtied and tightly gagged with her own panties. She wasn’t going anywhere until I let her.

A knock on the door broke apart the moment.

“Damn it,” I said. I kissed Nadia on the forehead and switched the Hitachi in her panties to its “just below sensory overload” setting. “Because you’ve been such a good girl, you get to cum twice before I come back,” I ordered her, and could swear I saw a smile around the cleave and the panties in her mouth.

Stepping out and closing the door, I heard more incessant knocking. “Coming,” I answered, turning on some music from my laptop to cover the sound of Nadia’s squirming.

I opened the door, and there stood Sara, wearing a very tight and very short grey cotton dress under a coat. The dress hung on to her body tightly. While I didn’t love how needy Sara was, she was certainly very attractive to me, and just with Nadia, I felt a certain heat.

Sara marched inside and took a look around. “I can’t believe you’re moving. Remember that party you had? Where Ryan came and wouldn’t take off his dirty boots all night? God, that was…”

“Sara, I’m really tired,” I interrupted. “I was just planning to finish this and then pass out.”

“Well, I won’t get in your way,” Sara said. She reached into her coat and took out a bag of black, footlong zipties. “I’m yours to use,” she gestured.

“Sara, I…” I sighed. I wanted her to leave, to get out so I could enjoy my time with Nadia, but… there was that delicious between the legs heat again.

Sara wants it? Ok, I’ll oblige.

“Sara,” I smiled, the same smile that a cat has when it has cornered a bird, “you know I have to pack, right? And I’ve been packing for like 3 days. Do you know what that makes me?” I closed the door and pushed Sara against the wall, standing over her and staring her dead in the eye.

“Um,” Sara replied, blushing. I could tell she was slipping into submissive mode. “Wha… what does that make you?”

“A stressed and tired Dom,” I replied. Still staring her down, I pulled off her coat. “When you say you’re mine to use, what do you mean?”

“Do whatever you want to me,” Sara said. “I’m just gonna miss you so much, and I just, I want to be here with you, and if this is what it takes…”

I stopped. “What? What it takes? Sara, we’re friends. You didn’t need to be the rope bunny to ask to come over. Like, come on. What?”

Sara started babbling, overcome with emotion. “You’re just moving and I miss you and I… I wish you weren’t, and we could be together, and I could sleep next to you. You know I have anxiety and I just… I just feel so scared, all the time, and I just liked it when you slept next to me when I was scared.”

“That was like two years ago!” I almost spat out the words. “Like come on, what the hell? Sara, we weren’t in a relationship. You wanted casual, so did I. This was not a major thing. You showing up here, saying this? That’s not ok.”

Sara was quiet for a moment. “I’m sorry. Can we start again?”

“I don’t know,” I shook my head. “I’m feeling a little manipulated here. You came over, without really asking, to get me to tie you, to what, hope that I would realized I missed you, and wanted to date you? To get me to not move? I’ve signed papers. Moving is happening.”

“No, I wanted you to tie me up! I just, I don’t know, I haven’t seen you in a while, and then you made me feel all funny, and… I don’t know,” Sara said. “That’s the truth.”

“Maybe you should go,” I said. Sara shook her head no, and pushed past me, sitting down on the couch. “No, I…”

“Why can’t we?” Sara asked. “Stop talking about how I was feeling and get back to it.”

“Because I feel like you’re manipulating me!” I shouted. “A scene is clean, sober, consensual, and clear. You come in knowing what you want, and why you’re here, and so do I. I think you lied. You’re not coming into this with openness.”

“I’m sorry for what I said,” Sara replied. I was having none of it.

“No, don’t apologize. It’s how you feel. But you should be clear. I will be clear. No matter what happens here, I am not dating you. We are not right for each other. It was nice to play with you a few times, and I mean that, but we are not going to date,” I said. “Now, why are you here?”

“Because I missed you, and wanted to see you,” Sara said. I shot her a look. “And, I guess… I wanted to see if I could make you like me.”

“I appreciate your honesty,” I said. “Sara, that’s not going to happen. We were play partners. Casual. That was it.”

“Wait,” Sara said. “Between that and nothing, I choose that. I want to play.”

“That’s not a good idea,” I said. “Feelings complicate things.”

“I don’t want to go,” Sara replied. “What if I go out and come back in again? We do it all again.”

“You still lied to me,” I replied. “Look, Sara, I’m not really feeling this.”

“What about no playing? I lied to you, punish me. Just let me be here with you, just for a little bit,” Sara said. “I know it can’t work between us. But that doesn’t mean I don’t want to pretend for one more night.”

We sat in silence for a while, the background of the music the only noise.

“I have to pack,” I said.

Sara grinned. “I know a way to keep me out of your way.” She stood and crossed her wrists behind her back. “Just keep me in a corner for a while.”

“Sara, I really don’t feel like we’re on the same page,” I started.

“No feelings. Just a sub state. All I’m looking for,” Sara said. “You’re right, I am sorry for trying to manipulate you.”

“You’re still trying now,” I said.

“Nope,” Sara asserted. “Look, Z. I want you to tie me up. No feelings, no playing with me, no making out. Just me tied in a corner while you finish.”

I sighed.

“Ok, then I can leave,” Sara said. She took a step towards the door, and stopped when I made no move to stop her. “You want me to leave, I’ll leave.” She took another step.

I sighed. It would probably be simpler to just give her what she wanted, and then have Sara leave. I could see she was digging her heels in. I blew out a big breath into the silence.

“Sara,” I said. “Tomorrow, I’m leaving. That’s that. I’ll be in Manhattan. I won’t get out here much.”

“I know,” Sara replied.

“You’re a nice person, but we’re not going to date. And you lied to me,” I said. “That’s not ok, not in any scene context.”

“I know,” Sara repeated, staring at her shoes.

“Showing up at someone’s place and lying to them? That’s not cool,” I said. “Don’t do that if you want people to take you seriously in a scene.”

Sara nodded, still looking at the floor.

“Be honest with me. Do you really think you can do a scene without catching these feelings?” I asked.

Sara took a long time to answer. “Yeah,” she replied, her voice shaky.

“And you still want to do a scene?” I asked again. I stood and walked over to her.

“Yes,” she answered, looking up at me. “I won’t catch any feelings, I promise.”

“I do have to pack,” I said.

“I’m sure you can make me into quite the package,” Sara smiled.

“No sex,” I said. “And, if I’m honest, I want to punish you.”

“Do whatever you want,” Sara said. She turned around and put her hands on her head, before getting down on her knees.

I was brutal. Sara loved it.

I quickly stripped her naked, stuffing a bright blue thong into her mouth, and then, after some thought, stuffed her bra inside as well, as much as would fit. Sara groaned as I forced her mouth open further to fit the bra, but offered no resistence. Using her dress as a wide strip of cloth, I wrapped it several times around her head and tied it off until she was completely gagged and blindfolded.

“You like this?” I asked as I reached for the bag of zipties. I could hear Sara’s mhmmming through the gag and kept up my work, pushing her from her knees down to the floor. I crossed her wrists behind her back and tied them with a few pairs of zipties, savoring that clicking sound. I used more on her elbows, linking the zipties together to make a longer one, and above and below her knees. After I has crossed her ankles and secured them with two more zipties, I sat back for a minute and looked over my work. Sara was never one for commands, and she squirmed and rolled almost violently.

I thought about a hogtie, using more of the black rope from my bag, but decided against it. I was tired. Sara had already pushed me to a place I didn’t want to go, so I left it alone.

“Comfy?” I asked, moving her from the center of the room over towards the side.

Sara muttered something and nodded her head. I brought my open palm down hard on her ass, spanking her 5 times.

“That’s for before,” I scolded. “Now, you lie there and think about it, and I am going to finish packing.” Sara made a noise of disapproval, but could do nothing but struggle as I set about finishing packing the boxes. My office was done, all the clothes were packed, the kitchen… the kitchen still had packing left to do. Taking two boxes, I wandered out of the living room into the kitchen and started to open drawers and pack up.

The next half an hour passed quickly, and I finished packing up the kitchen. With a long sigh, I carried the boxes back out to the big stack in the living room. Sara lay in the corner, still desperately wriggling to escape the zip ties, covered in sweat.

I walked over to her and spanked her once again, causing Sara to jerk up and begin making noises. Taking the safety shears out of my backpack, I began to cut the zipties holding her. They fell away, leaving angry red marks. I untied her dress from around her head, and Sara slowly reached up and pulled her bra and panties out of her mouth.

“Maybe we can…” She started. I cut her off.

“No, remember what you said,” I replied. “Just a scene, and I had to pack. I’m done for the night.”

Sara looked at the floor. “Okay,” she said.

“Sara, this is what we agreed to,” I replied, walking over towards the door. “It was good to see you. I’ll see you soon, I’m sure.” Sara looked dejected, but slipped back into her dress and put on her jacket.

“Once you move, I want to visit,” Sara smiled. “That was fun.” Before I could stop her, Sara pulled me into a tight hug. “I’ll leave my underwear,” she whispered, dropping them on the floor. With a smile, Sara walked out, closing the door behind her.

“Ugh,” I groaned. After throwing Sara’s underwear into the garbage bag, I walked back to the spare room. Opening the door and turning on the light, I saw Nadia, shaking from orgasms, eyes closed in absolute pleasure. As she heard me enter, she turned.

“Now,” I smiled, “where were we?”
psuking1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by psuking1 »

Really nice. Excellent
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

This is awesome. Thanks for sharing
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Agree with the other two here. Enjoyed reading this.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Great read, thanks for writing this.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Enjoyed reading this. Looking forward to read more of your work :D
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
ZTiesForever
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ZTiesForever »

Thank you all for your kind words!
I hope to be writing much more in the future!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic