Barbara encounters the spirits [BDSM (M stands for Magic) 1/??]

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
ZiptieFanatic

Barbara encounters the spirits [BDSM (M stands for Magic) 1/??]

Post by ZiptieFanatic »

[Hi everyone! I'm Rob, from Ireland - I used to be a member of this forum years ago when it was under a different name, and on a different website, so I'm happy to have rediscovered it! I wanted my first post to be a story, something to contribute - I hope you enjoy it. For a little context on who Barbara is, I usually identify as somewhat genderfluid - but I guess Nonbinary would be an easy enough phrase if I were pushed for one. Barbara would be the name I normally go by when presenting as not-male (which I do most of the time), so this is a touch of self-insert. I'm also a huge nerd so magic and other fantastical elements are definitely within my wheelhouse. I can write more of this if people like, to see what happens to Barbara after the Spirit gets her? OK, for the story...]

Golden and copper light glared through the tight canopy overhead; the last of the sun's rays had begun to bless the forest, but Barbara was, as yet, still too far from civilisation for her liking. Branches had already started to pull and drag at her thick brown hair and her clothes, causing little rips and tears. While the minor mending magic she knew was enough to repair her cloth leggings and robes, she was unfortunately beginning to run low on her stores of Essence, that immutable material that gave life to intent and permitted the casting of spells. She spared a thought that, maybe, spending so much of it on making the otherwise drab clothes look like fine silk robes and leather might have been a bad idea - she had done a good job with the enchantment, at least. Small victories.

Such was her fretting about the time of day and remaining magical potential that she failed to notice the thin wisps of smoke that foretold trouble. The vast forest close to her academy was home to all manner of strange creatures and spirits, one of whom was now observing the girl, and begin to notice that the novice was gradually becoming more and more lost. Another spirit might have left well alone, but this one was curious, and not all well-intentioned. It sensed, smelled, the magic off her - it leapt out from her rich clothes, and seemed to be on the air like a perfume, one the spirit found intoxicating. She was not the first mage to wander this deep into the forest, and certainly not the last - and definitely not the first to fall under this spirit's clutches. It scattered its own Essence into the trees, the vines and roots underfoot, some caterpillars and spiders that lay their nests among the leaves - they had something to prepare - and waited for a good moment.

Barbara took a drink from her small flask, frowning when it ran dry. She thought for a moment, then muttered a small spell to draw condensation from the air around her, gathering in the receptacle. It wasn't much, but it did the trick - she traded one sort of dry for another, as that spell cost her the last of her magical reserves. She drank, enjoying the magically-cooled water before dropping the canteen back to her waist. At that moment, something immediately felt off. It wasn't that she had no more magic, though that was itself a weird feeling. No, it was that one of her feet felt something crawl across it. Looking down, one of the tree roots had spontaneously grown a flexible, but thick green vine which, as soon as she noticed its presence, rapidly wrapped around her right ankle, holding fast instantly.
She yelped, and reached down to pull the vine off. This turned out to be a mistake, as another vine grew, grabbing her wrist. Barbara's mind went blank, and she instead turned to leave, pulling with all her might against the vines. Her strength alone wasn't enough, and she tripped hard onto the ground. She cried out as one of her knees- and her free hand scraped against the ground.

That moment of recovery was all the spirit needed, and it pushed, sending vines to grab her remaining wrist and ankle. With a light flourish, he drew her ankles together and bound them tight together, and then did the same with her wrists, drawing them both back behind her back and, once the vines did their work, mummified into a strong wood and broke off, so the mage was no longer attached to the tree. She had come to her senses somewhat after the heavy fall, and was wriggling on the ground, trying to get her wrists and ankles free of the tough vines. The spirit knew its craft, though; however much she tried, the vines had not only wrapped around each wrist individually, but intertwined with the others. They could come back alive with a thought, depending on what the spirit wanted. It thought, with a wry amusement, that that might be some fun now in fact, and save on a little effort of moving her.

Barbara was shouting the words to a fire spell she knew to cut the vines, but as she was out of Essence, all that happened was, unfortunately, nothing. The vines were tight and seemed to have become even tougher once they had curled into place around her limbs. She stopped struggling as the vines became flexible again. She felt them crawl up her back from her wrists, and around her waist. Her wrists were drawn up to her middle back as vines started to reach over her shoulders and twist between her breasts and along her midriff, making what felt like a corset of vines. her ankles were pushed up, and the vines wrapped around her legs, securing her ankles to the back of her thighs. While she fought and pushed, trying to bite the vines that grew on her shoulder, they hardened fast, sticking her in place. She could barely move now, only her waist and head were really given any sort of range of movement. She felt herself become a little lighter, and lift off the ground. She shouted as more vines had reached down to the girl, grabbing her verdant restraints and hoisting her into the air where, to her surprise, she came eye-to-eye with a ghostly visage.

Formed like solid smoke, the being walked back and forth in front of her, observing her with its one visible piece of formed anatomy: an eye, human in nature, with spectral eyelids. It seemed to have a sense of humour, or appreciation for its own craft, as it looked Barbara over with an appraising... the appraising eye.

"O, spirit" Barbara pitifully began, recalling her lessons on how to interact with spirits, "pray forgive this trespass on your holy ground, this one did not understand the borders."
The reply came from afar, and within her head - an echo of the wind in the trees. "That sounds like something for which you ought to have considered prior to the trespass, no? Besides, these are not my holy grounds. But you will see them - as a guest, for dinner..."
Something about the entity's tone on his forced invitation raised conflicting emotions in Barbara - fear, but also something strangely arousing, as was evidenced by a spookily growing bulge in her leggings. She cleared her throat to say something, to plead maybe, but the spirit spoke first.
"But I don't want to hear your rehearsed babbling on the journey, so I had the spiders whip something up."
The spirit stooped, and cut a square of cloth from Barbara's robes. When it came away from the silk-looking clothes, it turned back into its thick brown former self.
"Ah," its eye opened in a touch of wonder, "an enchantment. You'll be fun."
Barbara opened her mouth to speak but the clothe bundled itself into a ball and was shoved in before she spoke.
"And now, the spider's gift..."
A rolled-up sheet of sticky-looking silk hovered before her. Barbara's eyes widened as the web was stuck first to her mouth, and wound a few times around her head before raising and blindfolding her.

Suspended by vines, blindfolded, gagged, and thoroughly bound on every part of her body, Barbara really regretted making her clothes look pretty with magic today. She felt the vines move, and swing her from tree to tree as the spirit hummed a jaunty tune in her head, bringing his prize back to his, as the girl said, Holy Ground.
yorkshiredude27
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by yorkshiredude27 »

That was awesome :)
ZiptieFanatic

Post by ZiptieFanatic »

Thank you!
gustorak
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gustorak »

Oh I like this story
I see, i have to teach you how to be Villains!

Let's get Dangerous!

Wasp being replace
Heroine High's trouble
Bombs Away Miss Lawson

Find Exclusie drawing in:

https://www.patreon.com/Gustorak
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic