The Win-Win Scenario [M/M, M/F, MMMM/M]

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
ZiptieFanatic

The Win-Win Scenario [M/M, M/F, MMMM/M]

Post by ZiptieFanatic »

[Head-up, this is going to be a very NSFW story from the get-go with a lot of sex and sexuality. Just a heads-up. Kinks expressed therein: Bondage, blindfolds, gags, edging, spanking, whipping, painful bondage, breathplay, electro, oral, anal, groups, contract negotiation, watersports.]

Now was the time, I thought. It's now or never.
"Daddy?" I began in a faux-tremor. The 'little-girl' tonality never failed to make my Dom's ears perk up. We had only been together a few months but I spent my time learning what got him going. It was part of my job after all, being his sub. Both twenty-nine year-old, job-holding adults, we had learned to dispense with most of the tiptoeing around subjects; it wasted time, and neither of us wanted that. What we wanted, was to live an incredibly kinky life: something that we were both glad to facilitate to each other. As I suspected, he turned lightly from the game he was playing and looked over to me.
God he was beautiful, way better looking than me by a mile; I didn't know what he saw in me. Carlos. Brazilian, tanned, with light brown eyes and tousled curly hair. He'd come to Ireland for work, which is where we met. I was helping him with an IT issue, so was poking around under his desk. He sat, leaning back at his leisure in the computer chair. When I was done fiddling with wires, I crawled out and, instead of standing, merely rested back on my knees. He laughed, a clear, joyous sound. I couldn't help it - I bit my lip looking at him, a gesture he did not ignore. He kept a light smile on his face as he looked me over, every bit the speccy nerd I am, before making eye contact with me. He invited me for a drink after work.

"Yes, love?" he said, and winked. "You sound like you have an idea. What is it?" He knew. I only ever called him Daddy when I had something twisted in mind, and I very much did. I stood and crossed the room, kneeling before him. I dressed specifically to invoke kink - a white tshirt, and a set of PU leather dungarees I bought online. Despite myself, I did feel cute. He swivelled around, the game forgotten. He had a habit of dressing for the gym regardless of whether he was going or not. I loved guys in exercise clothes, so I just had my fill with him all the time. I locked eyes with him, and traced a finger from his cheek, down his jawline, and down his neck. Crossing his chest, I stopped and lightly pinched a nipple: it made him frown, and I smirked, enjoying the half-second of control. Down my hand continued, until it reached his waistband. I dipped an index finger in and snapped the band against his waist.
"I do have an idea," I said. I could feel his breathing start to belabour, grow heavy at my touch. I loved what I could do to him. Though I was his submissive, I had a power and control all my own. I leaned up, and kissed him deeply. While our eyes were closed, I slid something into his waiting hand - a set of our metal handcuffs. With the other hand, I pulled his shorts down, feeling his cock spring free. Mine wasn't going to get any use, and that was OK, I wanted him to agree to my proposal, which meant making him feel as good as possible. Our lips parted, and I shuffled back, turning around to join my wrists behind my back. He obligingly, wordlessly, clicked the handcuffs into place. He went one step further, and slid the leather straps off my shoulders, letting the front of the dungarees fall down. Ah, I thought, I know where he intends to finish at least.

I turned around to face him, his cock standing to attention. I leaned forward, making sure to jostle the chains holding me, like I wanted to include my hands, or even play with myself too. I was starting to feel the siren call of subspace, but held off. Not to keep him waiting though, I took Carlos' head in my mouth, swirling my tongue around the tip. I felt his body arch back, and a hand rest on top of my head. Before he could get a good grip of my hair and gag me, I pulled back - I had a point to make.

"I have a wager" I said, ignoring his groans of disgust at my sudden exit.
"Will you go back down on me if I agree?" he said, with a note of be-horned frustration.
"Of course. Though you'll want to hear me out first." Carlos leaned back, gesturing with his hand to continue. He was getting a little soft, poor guy. I continued on, "so... Bank Holiday weekend is coming up in a few weeks. Halloween. Big time for Kink, don't you agree?"
"I guess..." he was sulking. He was beautiful when he sulked. Pushing down the urge to just throat him again anyway, I pressed on.
"Wouldn't you like it if your sub didn't have any inhibitions or safewords for such a time?" He'd been asking for a safeword-free day for about two months now. I trusted him, he knew my limits and pushed them tastefully, and often, but that's not why I refused so far; it's because I wanted to make it worthwhile, both for him, and me. Carlos narrowed his eyes: I had had his interest, but now I had his attention.

"But you have to earn it. Here's how. Tomorrow, I'm on top." I stood and sat down next to him on the couch, leaning close into his ear. He hadn't moved a muscle, I could tell he was beyond excited. Even his cock responded well, a little fleshy lie detector. I could've said I would attempt to turn into an octopus and he'd agree to help if it got him his safeword-free sub for a while. I felt his breath on my neck as I leaned in to whisper in his ear. "I'm going to tie you up" I said, jangling my own chains, "and I'm going to gag you" I bit his ear lobe to make the point, "and I'm going to blindfold you" looking him in his crystal-clear eyes. "And I'm going to play with you for three hours straight. No breaks, nothing. If you manage not to cum for those three hours, then you get me the entire weekend - whatever you want, no matter what, and I can't say a thing about it. Interested?"

I don't think I've ever been as nervous, watching him stiffen. He stroked my face tenderly, and kissed me lightly on my lips, then once on each of my eyes. He reached behind a pillow, withdrawing a roll of our duct tape. I smiled; it seems that if I hadn't suggested something he was going to take it anyway. He unrolled some of it, and began to wrap it around and around my eyes and head. I was smiling through the blindfold, but that smile was quickly replaced by a gasp of pain as he seized my hair and dragged me off the couch. I landed with a thump, rolling a little. He sat me back onto my knees with his guiding hand yanking my hair around. I couldn't so much cry out in pain, as he pulled my mouth back onto his cock. I straightened my body up, which was difficult because of the handcuffs, which were now doing a great job of restraining me. I couldn't squirm much between their steel grip and Carlos' grip on my hair. He grabbed my hair on either side of my head and rammed his cock into my mouth, barely giving me time to breathe between pumps. He hadn't finished but he pulled me off so I could breathe.

"Is...that...a......yes?" I gasped out. I felt my head get pulled roughly back onto his cock, but with less systemic, hydraulic motions this time. I started to use my tongue to pleasure him along his shaft, and the tip when it was in reach; he seemed to want to occupy my entire throat this time; he's normally not this rough, but I had to admit the extra violence of it, so to speak, was thrilling.

"Yes" he said, "I accept. But that's tomorrow. I want to get the use out of you tonight, too."

I could take it. Tomorrow, I would make sure he couldn't.
Last edited by ZiptieFanatic 6 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
DuctTapeIsSilver
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DuctTapeIsSilver »

@ZiptieFanatic congratulations on your first story on TUGS!
Recon, Telegram, ThisVid, X (Twitter) and Discord as screen name gimmmph
m/m 18+ only, please
** DMs OPEN TO 18/21+ ONLY **
ZiptieFanatic

Post by ZiptieFanatic »

[Part 2! A smaller update, I'll try to write as I can :)]

I lay in bed, staring at the ceiling, feeling very sore. After I had brokered the deal with Daddy, he took his time with me, first using my mouth to finish what I had started. He left my handcuffs on, pushing me back to sit on my wrists; it hurt like hell, feeling the metal dig into my skin. It was a good hurt though, I liked it, even though I knew that I couldn't roll my sleeves up in work for a while. He pulled my leather dungarees off me, exposing me in my underwear. He grabbed one of our ballgags and fastened it in place before bending me over the side of the couch. He licked his hand and started to stroke me slowly, making me whimper into my rubber ball. That pleasure was short-lived, unfortunately, as his hand moved to my ass, spreading my cheeks. I shifted my hips to make it easier for him. I heard the crinkle of a condom wrapper - we had never fucked bareback, out of caution in the first few months, so I was thankful my wager hadn't sent him over the edge of eagerness too early.
He settled in front of my ass, using one hand to give me a few sharp, painful swats to my balls; he loved the noise and sudden jolt it got out of me. I could feel him enter me, after the initial moment of pain I felt a complete fullness, the yin to my yang; I sighed into my gag. Carlos grabbed the strap at the back of my head, pulling the gag tighter into my mouth, marking my cheeks with the straps there. He used it as a handle to keep me still while he fucked me, holding the chain of my handcuffs in his other hand. I felt like a gatling gun you might see in an action movie, kept in hand by the muscular leading man, but instead of pumping lead, Daddy was pumping into me like a piston. I grunted and moaned, and drooled all over the leather arm of the chair. I could feel him stiffen, his orgasm warm through the latex. He slumped onto me, nearly pushing me onto the seat. He pulled out, yanking me by the ballgag strap to my knees again. Daddy unbuckled the gag, and pointed at the arm of the couch.
"Clean that up. Then, me."
As if to punctuate it, he took off the condom and tied it off before walking to dispose of it. I began licking my drool off the couch, wondering if that would be the end of it for the evening. I checked the clock - only 8pm. Carlos came back into the room, and I turned my head at the heavy impact of gear hitting the floor. Oh dear, I thought. The evening had really only just begun.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great work so far!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic