"TYING THE KNOT" + SEQUEL "OUNGAN" (various M/M) *COMPLETE*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Red86 wrote: 5 months ago Once again @blackbound, you amaze me with your creativity. While I may not relate to everything in your stories, they are still very enjoyable to read!!
And thank you for sticking with me throughout the stories. I bet Rui is burning for revenge after this humiliation. But the danger is very real...
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

I've been a bit AWOL on this story, too much life getting in the way.

It seems even Rui can't best the Therapist and his incredibly imaginative, elaborate and overkill bondage. He's really pushed the boat out this time. Hopefully someone will find our bondage crossed lovers soon. They would be best to leave the Therapist alone but I don't think they will be able to let his evil stay out in the world.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 5 months ago I've been a bit AWOL on this story, too much life getting in the way.

It seems even Rui can't best the Therapist and his incredibly imaginative, elaborate and overkill bondage. He's really pushed the boat out this time. Hopefully someone will find our bondage crossed lovers soon. They would be best to leave the Therapist alone but I don't think they will be able to let his evil stay out in the world.
Ah, real life is the worst. And don't worry, our boys were rescued in time by Kur. Ylan is also fine but might have a new appreciation of what he put his own victims through...
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

INTERLUDE

"It doesn't make any sense!" Rui complained for the umpteenth time. "The facility and police just lose the documentation, nobody knows who the original victims were, and the two people who definitely saw him both remember completely different appearances? How does he do it?"

He was so frustrated, and I hated to see him like this. I had tried almost everything to steer him away from his obsession with the man who had bested him - all of us - but nothing worked. We'd not played in weeks, and neither had Loum and Wary; everyone was in a funk except for me. Well, I was in a different kind of funk.

Was I weird for craving more bondage after what the Therapist did to us? Maybe. But I couldn't let this go on.

I sighed. "Come to bed?"

"Just a little longer," Rui said distractedly.

Again, I fell asleep before he joined me in bed. When I woke up, I found him sleeping in the chair, dozens of browser windows open on his laptop, and I decided enough was enough.

Time to see the Oungan.

- * -

@Red86 @Pup Wingletang @Guardianbound @Xtc @there is no sam
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome back. Good to hear from you again.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Xtc wrote: 4 months ago Welcome back. Good to hear from you again.
Thank you! Happy New Year to you and everyone who's lurking and happens to see this.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

OUNGAN

PART 1

The house was unremarkable, on a quiet road in a quiet neighborhood. I'd waffled before deciding to come; I don't believe in magic but, coming from the islands, the old ways remain a part of you no matter how modern you are.

I rang the doorbell; the door swung open after a few seconds. I was looking up at a very tall and haggard man with skin so dark it shimmered blue. He was dressed entirely in white and carried a staff in one hand.

"Welcome, seeker," he boomed in a deep bass. "Come in, come in." He moved aside to let me pass, and I entered. He closed the door behind me and motioned me forward.

Passing a door, I emerged into... a glade under the open sky, with a tall tree at the center that I had not seen from the outside. A small stream emerged from one wall and ran across it to the other, where it disappeared into a hole. Several flat-top stones were strewn about, and the Oungan bade me sit, taking the one opposite from me and looking at me expectantly.

I told him about my - our - woes, what the Therapist had done to us and how it had affected us since. He listened attentively, not interrupting. "I just want things to go back to normal," I finished.

He was silent for a while.

"I can help you and your loved ones. But you will need to help me help you with a sacrifice."

"What do you need?"

"Undress."

I hesitated for a moment. He did not push me, just sat there, looking at me. I took a deep breath and slipped out of my clothes, standing naked before him, my chastity cage glinting in the sun.

He rose and took my hand, led me to the tree, and positioned my back against it, then directed me to sit on the moss.

He produced a bowl and handed it to me. "I need all of your semen."

I glanced at him; he was entirely serious. "Probably not the sacrifice you expected, but the sacrifice you must make."

"But I..." I began, indicating my cage. "It's permanently locked."

He went down on his haunches before me and reached for the cage. I let him, and he took it between his hands, then withdrew them.

I stared. The cage was gone.

He opened his hand, revealing it on his palm.

"H... how did you..." I stammered.

"I wouldn't be much of an oungan if I asked the impossible of you," he said. This very much did not answer my question, but he was already handing the cage and lock back to me. "You can put it back on when you're done," he said, "but now, please do as I asked. Call me once nothing remains."

He was right about the sacrifice. Except for a few moments, I'd not been out of the cage for years, and Rui and my relationship did not depend on either of us needing to ejaculate to make it fulfilling. I loved the feeling of the cage thwarting my erection, loved the ache - the *need* - after a ruined orgasm, loved when I had no control. And now I had to take control, masturbate for the first time in forever.

I didn't want to. But what choice did I have?

Before I could get started, he returned, placing a smoking bowl next to me. "Inhale deeply; it will help."

He left. I hesitated again, but nothing made me feel like I couldn't trust the priest. I brought the bowl up to my face and inhaled deeply.

It was all I could do to set it aside as a powerful urge flooded me. I grabbed my erection and went to work.

Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Nice to see this continue though I can't say I'm surprised by Rui's reaction here. Curious to see where this leads with this visit to the Oungan and this magic. Happy New Year!!
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Short, sweet and intriguing - - - and just long enough to fill a short hiatus.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Red86 wrote: 4 months ago Nice to see this continue though I can't say I'm surprised by Rui's reaction here. Curious to see where this leads with this visit to the Oungan and this magic. Happy New Year!!
Welcome back! We should see whether it works shortly. Hopefully Faiz did not fall for some charlatan, or worse...
Xtc wrote: 4 months ago Short, sweet and intriguing - - - and just long enough to fill a short hiatus.
This sequel will have a more leisurely pace.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

An intriguing turn into the world of magical realism. It will be interesting to see what help Faiz will get in return for his sacrifice.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

@Pup Wingletang, let's find out quickly before the site disappears again!

PART 2

Even with the stimulant, it took me a good while until I finally shot dry. I set the bowl to one side and used the stream to cool my abused tool, then stuffed it back into its cage and inserted the permanent lock. I felt better when it clicked into place.

I called the oungan and almost jumped out of my skin when his hand touched my shoulder from behind a second later.

"Apologies. You have done well."

He draped a blanket over me, instructing me to stay and rest as he went to work. The peaceful surroundings and the stream's susurration caused me to drift off into a deep sleep.

- * -

When the oungan woke me, night had fallen. He placed three phials of a red liquid before me.

"This will help your companions. I will take care of you myself, then explain the rest. Do not trust what you see; I will guide you through."

He lit a fire in one bowl and placed another smoking bowl before me, instructing me to breathe deeply.

The scent was heavy, sweet and... dark? I felt lightheaded after the first few breaths, but was told to keep going. I sank back against the tree; after a minute or so, I noticed I'd lost control over my limbs.

Before me, the towering shape of the oungan was black against the night sky. He reached into his coat and donned a golden pharaoh mask, same as the Therapist had worn.

My brain wanted to panic but my body did not react. He approached, sat on his haunches before me again. Spread my legs.

His hands were on either side of my crotch. He moved them in hypnotic patterns, and my penis sprang to life, as erect as the cage would allow. I was helpless as he continued to sway and move, chanting in a language unknown to me. My balls were contracting, the cage's metal tips digging painfully into my erection.

I felt a burning sensation in my groin as every muscle tightened.

And came.

A black liquid shot out, onto the oungan's hands. He turned and shoved them into the fire without hesitation.

An angry hiss. He held the position for some seconds, then pulled his hands back out unharmed.

He took the bowl I'd inhaled from and filled it with water, which he threw directly into my face.

Suddenly, I could move again, the paralysis and mind fog gone. I made to wipe the water off only to find my skin was dry.

"It worked," announced the oungan. He was not wearing a mask. I wasn't sure if he ever had.

"Give them a vial each in the evening. The night will not be pleasant, but it will eject the evil from them." He smirked. "Yes, you can mix it into anything."

In a daze I got dressed, thanked the oungan, and stumbled out his door into bright sunlight.

Had I spent a full day in there? No, according to my watch, it had only been an hour.

I decided not to think about it too much.

- * -

That evening, I snuck the content of the vials into my friends' drinks. None of them noticed anything wrong.

Now I had to hope that it would work.

- * -

@Red86 @Guardianbound @Xtc @there is no sam @Pup Wingletang
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Witchcraft!! Curious to see the effects of this magic drink.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

I hope it works? Let's hope it doesn't put y'all right back in the therapist hands 😈😅

Okay I'm being to evil, I don't wanna see any harm come to them. But I'm definitely curious to see what this magic/witchcraft does for them!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

@Red86, that'd be evil even for me, don't you think?. Let's see what happened next.

PART 3
Rui's Nightmare

Faiz was already asleep as Rui typed away at his laptop. He was going to solve the mystery of the Therapist's identity if it was the last thing he did. A part of him felt bad about the neglect of his husband, but his pride did not allow him to leave it be.

For the umpteenth time, he yawned widely, but refused to abandon his current line of research. The screen swam before his eyes; he rubbed them and shook his head like a wet dog might; he felt the dull headache.

He sighed and leaned back in the chair. Just five minutes of rest, then.

- * -

Rui jolted awake. His chair was facing the bed; Faiz was still asleep, but to Rui's horror, a black-clad figure was leaning over him. He tensed his muscles to attack, shouted to warn Faiz...

...but he made no sound and his limbs didn't move. He looked down at his body; he was naked, and his limbs were all but welded to the chair with barbed wire. He tried to open his mouth, but couldn't. He tried to make a sound, any sound, but none came.

The figure turned and looked at him. It was wearing a golden pharaoh mask.

Rui's blood ran cold. He struggled as the figure approached, but what little movement was possible only caused the barbed wire to dig into his skin.

It reached him and produced a wicked-looking knife. Slowly, carefully, it put the knife at the dorsal vein of Rui's penis. To his surprise and horror, he was getting an erection. The figure held the knife in place until he was painfully erect, the vein throbbing, then started moving it along the vein.

Rui could feel the inexplicable urge to come rising within him as the knife traced its path. It arrived at the tip.

He ejaculated a black liquid, his body arching, the barbed wire puncturing his flesh...

...and woke up for real, falling off the chair.

Faiz stirred, blearily looking over at Rui. He sheepishly picked himself up from the floor and walked over to the bed, surprising his husband by hugging him tightly and pulling the covers over both of them.

He did not let go until he'd fallen back asleep.

- * -

Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

blackbound wrote: 3 months ago @Red86, that'd be evil even for me, don't you think?. Let's see what happened next.
Uhm, wasn't Wary kidnapped on his wedding day? I mean that was pretty evil in itself 😅. Joking aside, it depends on one's definition of evil. While I don't know which way you are taking the story, I could potentially seen this play out with them ending up right back in the therapist's hands but with the twist of them actually getting the justice they seek in the end. Atleast with Rui being hell bent anyways. So it could of been evil yet still ultimately a good ending. 9 chances out of 10, criminals usually mess up at some point, which ends up with them getting caught or in the grave. My projection is eventually this therapist will mess up. But knowing your writing, I suspect there would be an elaborate approach to that, should that be what you have in mind. It's entirely up to you, the other readers and myself are just here for the ride!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Red86 wrote: 3 months ago Uhm, wasn't Wary kidnapped on his wedding day? I mean that was pretty evil in itself 😅. Joking aside, it depends on one's definition of evil. While I don't know which way you are taking the story, I could potentially seen this play out with them ending up right back in the therapist's hands but with the twist of them actually getting the justice they seek in the end. Atleast with Rui being hell bent anyways. So it could of been evil yet still ultimately a good ending. 9 chances out of 10, criminals usually mess up at some point, which ends up with them getting caught or in the grave. My projection is eventually this therapist will mess up. But knowing your writing, I suspect there would be an elaborate approach to that, should that be what you have in mind. It's entirely up to you, the other readers and myself are just here for the ride!
Ok, I guess you're right about the kidnapping timing. Love to read your speculation, but for now, it's nightmare time. Next part coming later today!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

PART 4
WARMED'S NIGHTMARE

Warmed tossed and turned in bed, changing position for the hundredth time that night. He came to lie on his back, hands on either side of his head.

Sleep would not come, and Loum on the bed beside him did not seem to have a particularly restful night either.

After some minutes, he sighed and turned again - or tried to. His wrists wouldn't move. Alarmed, he attempted to turn his head, only to find that he couldn't move it either... or any part of his body. It was as if he was wrapped to the bed by some invisible force.

He thought of calling Loum for help, but his voice was gone as well. The force allowed him minimal movement, as well as breathing, but nothing else.

From the corner of his eye, he could see something approaching. An enormous black spider, as tall as himself, was climbing onto the bed.

His brain screamed at him to flee, but the force held him mercilessly in place. He screamed inwardly as its hairy legs touched his flesh, the spider positioning itself above him.

Now he could see that where its eyes would be, there was instead the golden death mask of a pharaoh. At the end of its bloated body, a glistening black stinger loomed ominously.

The spider bent sickeningly, and the stinger invaded his rear end. The pain was incredible, and this time, his mouth opened as he tried to scream.

The spider's face folded open and it rammed an ovipositor down his throat. He retched, unable to breathe, but, bizarrely, felt his penis engorging as he desperately fought for air.

His heart was beating so hard he expected it to burst through his chest. His vision was dimming as he ran out of oxygen. Suddenly there was a rush of heat in his groin and he came, a black liquid spattering the spider's abdomen, before...

...he awoke, screaming, to the sound of Loum's yell.

- * -

Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

blackbound wrote: 3 months ago Love to read your speculation, but for now, it's nightmare time. Next part coming later today!
I honestly don't have a big speculation. Just more of a working theory that Wary, Loam, Rui and Faiz will somehow end up in the therapist's hands again. Now whether it's done by them on purpose or because they won't let it go, the therapist comes after them again or because maybe the therapist won't let it go he lost Wary. Honestly there's so many ways this could play out! I haven't put the pieces together yet with this witchcraft either. Seems like it's riding them of bad enegery but I know there's more to it, but what, not sure yet. Now I'll be honest, another one of my working theories is jail has already failed for the therapist. And he's cheated death so that leaves me wondering if maybe Rui doesn't send him to farm when they catch up and take him down. I'm terrible at writing and story thinking but these are just some ideas that come to mind. I'm in no way trying to influence your stories, so whatever happens, happens!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Red86 wrote: 3 months ago I honestly don't have a big speculation. Just more of a working theory that Wary, Loam, Rui and Faiz will somehow end up in the therapist's hands again. Now whether it's done by them on purpose or because they won't let it go, the therapist comes after them again or because maybe the therapist won't let it go he lost Wary. Honestly there's so many ways this could play out! I haven't put the pieces together yet with this witchcraft either. Seems like it's riding them of bad enegery but I know there's more to it, but what, not sure yet. Now I'll be honest, another one of my working theories is jail has already failed for the therapist. And he's cheated death so that leaves me wondering if maybe Rui doesn't send him to farm when they catch up and take him down. I'm terrible at writing and story thinking but these are just some ideas that come to mind. I'm in no way trying to influence your stories, so whatever happens, happens!
I'm not above working good ideas into stories, as I've repeatedly shown! But, just to go back to being evil, one of the things you've said here is correct for this story.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

blackbound wrote: 3 months ago
I'm not above working good ideas into stories, as I've repeatedly shown! But, just to go back to being evil, one of the things you've said here is correct for this story.
Oh, so one of my working theories is correct! Now just trying to figure out which of those is it. Why are you being so evil to me now 😈🤣🤣
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Red86 wrote: 3 months ago Oh, so one of my working theories is correct! Now just trying to figure out which of those is it. Why are you being so evil to me now 😈🤣🤣
It wouldn't be fun to just confirm it! :lol:
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

PART 5
LOUM'S NIGHTMARE

Loum awoke, screaming, to the sound of Warmed's yell.

His nightmare had been interminable. Chased through corridors by dark figures with golden masks, with chains whipping out of the walls to trap him; suspended from the ceiling and lowered into a vat of blood; a procession of horrors that ended with him encased in concrete with only his face and genitals visible, the figure forcing him to ejaculate a black liquid as more of the material slowly dripped on his mouth and nose.

He was covered in sweat and panting like he'd just run a marathon, his heart hammering in his chest. Warmed, as pale as he'd ever seen him, was staggering over to him and they embraced tightly.

"I had the worst fucking nightmare," Warmed said.

"So did I."

Loum loosened one hand, moved it up to his husband's head, and pulled him in more tightly, stroking the back of his head. Wary reciprocated by gently grabbing Loum's neck, massaging it with his thumb and index fingers.

For a time, they just held each other. Then Loum's breathing quickened again as he roughly pushed Warmed away, only to grab the sides his face with both hands and pull him in for an almost aggressive kiss. Their tongues wrestled as the kissing grew more passionate.

Loum disengaged and untangled his limbs, coming to sit on Wary's thighs, and pushed him down onto the bed with one hand. Warmed's hands were on either side of his head and he grabbed both wrists, then leaned in for another kiss, and another, and another.

This went on for a while. He let go of his husband's arms and they snaked around his neck as Warmed pulled him down and into another breathless kiss.

Then, suddenly, Warmed pushed Loum off of him, the latter landing on the bed next to him. "I need you," he panted, "to tie me up and fuck me like you've never fucked me before."

Loum twisted around and yanked the pyjama pants off of Wary in one fluid motion, flipping him over, and pulled his arms behind him. Starting at the crotch, he wrapped both pant legs around one wrist, then the other, in a figure 8, tied a knot as tight as the fabric would allow, then did a second pass, adding another knot before wrapping the rest of the legs around the center and finishing with a double knot.

Realizing he'd just deprived himself of using Wary's pyjama top, he took off his own, spinning it a few times before tightly tying it around his victim's eyes. He pulled the sleeves forward and across Warmed's open mouth, then back behind his neck, where another tight knot finished the gag.

Finally, he divested himself of his pyjama pants, tying one end around Wary's ankles and using the other to pull him into a makeshift hogtie.

"Don't try to escape," he said. "I'm going to need some time to prepare."

He turned up the heat some - it was freezing cold out - and left Warmed lying there, purring in excitement.

- * -

Last edited by blackbound 3 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Ah, a favourite of mine: the combined blindfold and gag.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

I find it pretty amusing that with all the bondage material they have or have access to, Loam reverts to something so simple to bind Wary. But I guess when your in a pinch and your stuff isn't currently in the room, you make do with what ya got!!
blackbound wrote: 3 months ago
It wouldn't be fun to just confirm it! :lol:
Okay, you got me there 😅
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic