"TYING THE KNOT" + SEQUEL "OUNGAN" (various M/M) *COMPLETE*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

"TYING THE KNOT" + SEQUEL "OUNGAN" (various M/M) *COMPLETE*

Post by blackbound »

TYING THE KNOT

PART 1

The wedding party was in full swing. Rui smiled as he noted the late arrivals and steered the group towards them.

"Loum, Wary, Faiz, I'm sure you remember Promise, Blessing and Freedom, from our escape room escapades. I don't know these other two, though."

Blessing grinned. "This is Rodney, an erstwhile protรฉgรฉ, and his little man Tino."

Rodney shook everyone's hand while Tino just stood there awkwardly, his mouth slightly open, glaring at Blessing.

"You have to excuse him, he's a bit slow," continued Blessing, which prompted Tino to round on him and gargle. This, in turn, revealed that his hands were cuffed behind his back; Rodney quickly unlocked and removed the restraint. Blessing almost doubled over with suppressed laughter as Tino fished a dental gag out of his mouth. Tino threw it at him, wiped his fingers on his handkerchief, then shook hands with everyone as well. "I'm sorry," he said, "they thought it was really funny."

Rodney pulled Tino into a hug from behind and kissed him on the head. "It kind of was, though," he muttered. His boyfriend simply sighed.

The whole spectacle had had an ulterior motive: preventing questions as to why Rodney and Tino were there in the first place. They would play a role later, when it was time for the traditional kidnapping and ransom of the husbands.

None of them were aware of the presence that lurked in the treeline, watching the proceedings carefully, waiting for the right time to strike.
Last edited by blackbound 3 months ago, edited 22 times in total.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

"Traditional" kidnapping and ransom ๐Ÿ˜…

A quick glance at the beginnings to a wedding, with a dark presence lurking in the distance. Quite the start to this adventure. Can't wait to see how this unfolds and plays out!!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Red86 wrote: โ†‘6 months ago "Traditional" kidnapping and ransom ๐Ÿ˜…

A quick glance at the beginnings to a wedding, with a dark presence lurking in the distance. Quite the start to this adventure. Can't wait to see how this unfolds and plays out!!
I'm deliberately not setting the City in one specific country, but this tradition is very real in parts of Europe. The bride is stolen and taken to some pub, and the groom has to find her and usually do some funny/dumb games to ransom her, as well as pay the bill of everything consumed until he shows up.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

blackbound wrote: โ†‘6 months ago
I'm deliberately not setting the City in one specific country, but this tradition is very real in parts of Europe. The bride is stolen and taken to some pub, and the groom has to find her and usually do some funny/dumb games to ransom her, as well as pay the bill of everything consumed until he shows up.
Shows just how much I know of traditions in Europe. We just usually throw Bachelor/Bachelorette parties here and we don't usually kidnap them and play these type of games. Is America that boring ๐Ÿ˜…
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Red86 wrote: โ†‘6 months ago Shows just how much I know of traditions in Europe. We just usually throw Bachelor/Bachelorette parties here and we don't usually kidnap them and play these type of games. Is America that boring ๐Ÿ˜…
Well, let's see how it's going in...

PART 2

Warmed and Faiz had been successfully sequestered from their husbands and brought to one of the small cabins on the property. The original idea had been to just tie them to chairs and have Rodney watch them, but Faiz had adamantly refused to be bound in his suit, which had been a present from Rui all these years ago, and so, after some negotiations, both kidnappees had been stripped to their underwear before being tightly roped up and deposited on the benches instead. To "prevent them from being found too easily", as Freedom hat put it, both had been fitted with inflatable gags, and so Rodney was essentially by himself, reading a book as he kept an eye on the prize.

"Alright, you two, I'm going to step outside for some fresh air for a moment," he announced, putting the book down. "Please behave while I'm gone."

As he opened the door, he felt a sting at his neck. Reflexively, he tried to move his hand to the spot, but it didn't react as he expected. While he was still wondering, he collapsed onto the floor, still able to blink and breathe but unable to move a muscle.

The door opened fully and a figure dressed in all black swooped in. It was clearly a man, but wearing a golden pharaoh mask that completely obscured his features. The two bound men started shouting and struggling as the intruder closed the door, but were quickly compelled to silence when he drew a wicked-looking knife and held it to Rodney's throat.

Faiz and Wary looked on in helpless horror as the man brutally wrapped Rodney's wrists and ankles with steel wire, pulling him into a painful hogtie. He coaxed Rodney's mouth open, inserted a large foam ball, then produced a roll of tape. Rodney's face disappeared under multiple wraps, his breathing quickening as the panic of being blinded set in - ignored, of course, by his assailant.

Satisfied, the figure rose and approached Faiz, wrapping his head in tape as well, then continued on to Warmed and repeated the process.

He opened the door and, with some effort, slung Warmed over his shoulder, threatening him to stay still if he wanted everyone to survive the night. He carried him to his car and deposited him in the trunk, cuffing his ankle to a handhold.

The Therapist smiled. He had his prize... but he could have two, even three, for the price of one. He was growing tired of Judas and Dog, maybe a change of menagerie was in order.

He checked the bonds on Warmed before returning to the hut - no way he was getting out in a hurry. He shouldered Faiz next, and carried him to the car as well, dumping him next to Warmed and attaching him to the other handhold.

Now, should he return for the third one? He might do well for keeping the other two in check as he trained them, at least. He pondered for a while in uncharacteristic indecision as his trophies writhed, then decided to throw caution to the wind.

As he approached the cabin, he saw a small figure dart from it, shouting for help at the top of his lungs. The Therapist cursed and reached for his blowpipe, the paralyzing dart already primed.

He took careful aim, and fired.
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Oooooo the therapist!!!
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Guardianbound wrote: โ†‘6 months ago Oooooo the therapist!!!
His greatest caper yet! If he can pull it off.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Warry, Faiz and Rod..... Someone's grown more and more bold.

My projection at the moment, the therapist will temporarily succeed but he's playing fire and it's only the matter of time before he'll get burned. Knowing your work, something elaborate with a few twists and turns is coming!!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Red86 wrote: โ†‘6 months ago Warry, Faiz and Rod..... Someone's grown more and more bold.

My projection at the moment, the therapist will temporarily succeed but he's playing fire and it's only the matter of time before he'll get burned. Knowing your work, something elaborate with a few twists and turns is coming!!
As a Halloween treat, I'm releasing one chapter a day, so you'll find out sooner rather than later!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

PART 3

Tino checked over his shoulder to make sure he wasn't being followed. Rodney was watching over the kidnappees ahead of their discovery and ransom, and his job was to bring Rodney some food without giving away the location - Loum and Rui would have to discover their husbands for themselves.

He noticed the cabin door standing open, spilling out light, and sighed. He entered the room, saying "not the best way to keep a low profile" before seeing Rodney's bound and hyperventilating form on the ground, Warmed and Faiz gone.

He set down the plate and yelled a quick apology at his boyfriend; he knew Rod was terrified of being blindfolded, but the bigger picture was more important at that moment. He hoped he would be forgiven.

He ran out of the cabin, shouting loudly for help. While running, he suddenly slipped and fell face-first in the mud; he just managed to catch himself, but the suit was ruined. Getting up quickly, he continued to run and yell. He was being noticed, several guests including Rui and Loum heading in his direction, and then Rui was grabbing him by the arms, asking what had happened.

- * -

The Therapist cursed under his breath. The figure had fallen just as he fired the dart, and it had missed. There was no time to lose, he'd have to be complacent with two new toys. He quickly made his way to his car and drove off.

- * -

Tino panted. "Rod... tied up... the others gone... over in the cabin." He pointed the way, and was dragged along as Rui took off running, still holding him in a death grip, Loum directly behind.

"Which cabin?" Rui yelled. Tino, barely able to keep up, managed to direct him towards the hiding place. They crowded around the immobile form of Rodney, Tino trying to peel the tape off of his face with shaking hands. He calmed down audibly when his eyes were finally free of the tape, but appeared to be incapable of moving.

Rui snatched at something in Rodney's neck and inspected it. A feathered dart. He showed it to Loum, whose eyes widened.

"A paralyzing dart. You don't think..."

"It has to be him, or someone emulating his modus operandi."

The news story of the therapist who had first attacked, then faux treated a number of athletes, culminating in a plan to sell them all abroad as slaves, had been all over the newspapers. The man had broken out of prison and disappeared shortly after, and not been heard from again. But this had his fingerprints all over it.

Why was he targeting Faiz and Warmed? Why today, of all days?

Loum searched around the cabin while Rui ended the party in a more or less orderly fashion. He discovered tire tracks, but they quickly met the road and disappeared.

Abruptly, he stopped and pulled out his phone, launching the Loqqr app. "Come on, come on, come ON" he muttered as the phone tried to connect.

The map loaded. A blue dot, moving quickly.

He ran back to Rui as fast as his legs would carry him.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

All the threads are pulling together to form one big knot.

Faced paced and action packed as always. I feel the therapist may have bitten off more than he can chew this time. Rui and Loum are not going to be happy.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Pup Wingletang wrote: โ†‘6 months ago All the threads are pulling together to form one big knot.

Faced paced and action packed as always. I feel the therapist may have bitten off more than he can chew this time. Rui and Loum are not going to be happy.
They'll definitely move heaven and hell to get their boys back.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

PART 4

Rui and Loum had turned the cabin into an impromptu war room. The blue dot on the map had come to a stop, indicating a house at the other end of the city. Loum praised the stars for the hundredth time that he had "forced" Wary into wearing an app-controlled chastity cage, which he had planned to remove this very wedding night. Now the device would be the key to rescuing their newly-minted husbands.

Loum wanted to go to the place immediately, but Rui cautioned patience. "We'll go tomorrow in the morning," he said. "Let's see if he even stays put first."

Gritting his teeth, Loum agreed.

- * -

The Therapist had transferred his captives into the basement dungeon of his home. Faiz lay neglected to one side as he propped up his Pharaoh against a wall and slowly and carefully peeled the tape off his face, revealing his pretty eyes, high cheekbones, and undisturbed bulb gag. Warmed was simply regarding him fearfully, not moving.

He deflated the gag. "Not a word when I take this out, or you'll both pay," he cautioned, then undid the clasp at the back of Warmed's neck and pulled the device from his mouth.

"Thank you for saving me, Sir," said Warmed, catching the Therapist so completely off-guard that he forgot his threat.

"What?"

"You probably didn't intend it, Sir, but you rescued me from the psychopaths who have terrorized me for the past two years. The marriage contract would have made me my husband's" - he spat that word - "permanent slave with no recourse. Pull down my underwear if you don't believe me."

"If this is some sort of trick..." the Therapist said warningly, then did just that, revealing a futuristic looking device trapping Warmed's genitals.

"He controls me with this," said Warmed, his eyes shimmering with barely suppressed tears. "He's set up a zone I can move in, and if I try to leave it, this thing electroshocks me into submission and reports back to him so he can punish me further. It's only not going off because he deactivated that functionality for the wedding. Are we far enough away? I don't want the urethral shocks anymore!" His voice broke. "Please, Sir, please get it off me."

The therapist was fascinated, and sent Dog for a bolt cutter. While his slave was away, he asked, "so is this one" - he nodded at Faiz - "also part of your tormentors? Do you want me to get rid of him?"

He closely monitored Warmed's reaction. "He never did anything to me. He's a complete slave to Rui, the master of the house. Maybe he's been hypnotized or conditioned into it. But I don't care what you do with him."

The Therapist nodded. Dog returned with the bolt cutter, and was instructed to transfer Faiz into a straitjacket and leg irons.

"Be careful," warned Warmed. "He knows some kind of martial art."

Again, the therapist nodded. He retrieved a small, coated needle and carefully pricked Faiz's neck with it. The captive, who had been struggling against his bonds as Warmed betrayed him, went limp. "There. That should be enough time to get him properly restrained."

Dog shuffled off, pulling Faiz behind him.

"And now for this cage."
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Gasp the treachery! Who's playing who now?
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

OK, just caught up with this one.
Thanks for the short continuations but don't strain my brain too far in trying to figure out what's happening!
Write on.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Guardianbound wrote: โ†‘6 months ago Gasp the treachery! Who's playing who now?
Can't really figure out how to reply without spoiling the story :D
Xtc wrote: โ†‘6 months ago OK, just caught up with this one.
Thanks for the short continuations but don't strain my brain too far in trying to figure out what's happening!
Write on.
Thanks for following along! Don't worry, I'm not throwing in endless complications.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Wow, didn't see that coming! I know you won't say, so as not to spoil the story but Wary is either really thinking outside of the box on this or he's not been telling the truth about his and Loam's relationship. Obviously I'm almost certain, it's the former but I can't deny just how good you at throwing the readers off with these twists and turns!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

PART 5

It was a normal house on a normal street that Rui and Loum rang the doorbell on. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary, and yet this was most likely where their husbands were held in captivity.

A young mixed-race man in a maid's uniform opened the door until the lock chain stopped it. "The master is not here. Please call for an appointment," he said, then closed the door again.

The two looked at each other. Rui rang the doorbell again.

With the exact same motions, the young man reappeared. In the exact same tone, he repeated his message, and once again closed the door.

"Definitely hypnosis," Rui said. "That means we can also assume he will tell his master that we've been here, and what we look like. Time for a new plan."

- * -

The Therapist returned home to a very upset and somewhat bloodied Dog. Someone had kicked the door open despite the chain and tried to gain entry to the house, but had been overpowered by his slave. He had an idea who it might be.

He put his mask and gloves on.

It was confirmed when Dog led him to the man he had restrained with a mountain of zip ties. He praised Dog for his effort, then casually sat down next to the bound form.

"And you must be the jealous husband, Loum," he said.

"Fuck you!" spat Loum. "Give me Warmed back, or..."

The Therapist's hand shot out and grabbed him by the throat.

"Or what?"

Loum was struggling in his grip, trying to speak, but couldn't.

"I'll only ask this once before I start hurting you. Did you tell anyone else about this place?"

He released Loum, who spat, "Yeah! The entire fucking police force will be here in minutes!"

The Therapist laughed. "Unfortunately for you, I'm a psychologist, and you, my friend, are a terrible liar. But I suspect your buddy knows. Ah well, it was time to leave this town anyway."

Loum writhed in his bonds as the man got up, retrieved a roll of wide duct tape, and started rolling it around his lower face, taping first between, then over his lips, then continuing until everything was covered, Loum's jaws hurting from the tightness of the tape loops.

He left for a moment, then returned with a large, clear plastic bag which he pulled over Loum's head and fixed in place with a zip tie around his neck.

"This should give you about half an hour to make your peace."

He left.

- * -

Loum lay there, breathing as shallowly as he could, while Dog transported Faiz and another, completely emaciated man past him on a dolly. Both had been put into straitjackets, leg irons, blindfolds and tight leather muzzle gags.

The Therapist re-entered, leading Warmed by one shoulder. His hands were cuffed behind his back, a metal contraption locked around his neck and waist, with a connecting bar running down his spine that the cuffs were attached to. His ankles were also shackled, with a second chain connecting to the rest of the ensemble, but he was allowed to walk by himself. His mouth was plastered shut with tegaderm.

He stopped next to Loum and pulled the tegaderm partially off of Warmed's mouth. "Anything you have to say to your husband?"

Warmed simply spat on the bag where Loum's face was.

"Huh," said the Therapist, then replaced the tegaderm and led Warmed out of the room.

He heard a heavy car, possibly a truck, driving off.
Last edited by blackbound 5 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Definitely quite the way to change up tactics but damn, Loam has found himself in one hell of a pickle with maybe 30 mins of air!

Love these semi short chapters but these little cliffhangers are killers ๐Ÿ˜…
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Red86 wrote: โ†‘6 months ago Definitely quite the way to change up tactics but damn, Loam has found himself in one hell of a pickle with maybe 30 mins of air!

Love these semi short chapters but these little cliffhangers are killers ๐Ÿ˜…
Whoops, I actually left off the end of that chapter somehow. Here it is, and I'm adding it to the previous post! New chapter soon.

- * -

Loum lay there, breathing as shallowly as he could, while Dog transported Faiz and another, completely emaciated man past him on a dolly. Both had been put into straitjackets, leg irons, blindfolds and tight leather muzzle gags.

The Therapist re-entered, leading Warmed by one shoulder. His hands were cuffed behind his back, a metal contraption locked around his neck and waist, with a connecting bar running down his spine that the cuffs were attached to. His ankles were also shackled, with a second chain connecting to the rest of the ensemble, but he was allowed to walk by himself. His mouth was plastered shut with tegaderm.

He stopped next to Loum and pulled the tegaderm partially off of Warmed's mouth. "Anything you have to say to your husband?"

Warmed simply spat on the bag where Loum's face was.

"Huh," said the Therapist, then replaced the tegaderm and led Warmed out of the room.

He heard a heavy car, possibly a truck, driving off.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

PART 6

Some minutes later, Rui finally arrived, and shortly after, Loum was free.

"Did you get it done?"

"I got both trackers onto the kid. I also think Wary has fooled him into trusting him somehow, he was far less restrained than Faiz and... there was another guy. Mixed-race. Looked like absolute hell."

They hurried out to Rui's EV muscle car and went after the Therapist's vehicle.

"Kur is in the other car," said Rui. "We'll cut him off somewhere and confront him."

"We have to be careful, though. He was absolutely ready to kill me, and I don't think he's done that before."

Rui drove grimly as Loum typed on his phone.

"There it is," he said suddenly. "The police officer who helped take down this lunatic disappeared along with his brother, years after the initial crime. Nobody made the connection since they were in a witness protection program far away. That must be the kid and the other guy!"

Rui said nothing, but gritted his teeth.

- * -

When it was clear where the therapist was going, Rui shot past his van at a dangerous speed. There was a railway bridge up ahead, and he called Kur, who had been tailing him, to give instructions. After crossing the bridge, he backed the car off to one side where it would not be immediately visible.

The van pulled onto the bridge. When it was almost to the other side, Rui gunned the engine, cutting the path off. At the same time, Kur cut off the retreat on the other end.

The two exited the car, approached the van and waited.

The van just sat there for what felt like an eternity. Then the sliding door opened and the Therapist and his slave stepped out. The former was leading Warmed, holding a knife to his throat, the latter an awkwardly shuffling Faiz, no longer blindfolded. Both had plastic bags fastened over their heads.

"I don't know what your game here is," said the Therapist, "but you will surrender or these two..."

He flinched as a train horn went off, echoing loudly.

"...are dead." he concluded, cursing himself for showing nerves at this crucial point. There was no reason to be nervous. He and Dog had steered their captives close to the side of the bridge. Time was on the his side, and he knew it.

- * -

Warmed licked one last time, and the tegaderm finally came off his mouth. He'd used the spitting attack to wet his lips, weakening the gag's bond to his skin. He knew had to do something. The bag over his head was already fogging up, the oxygen depleting.

He inhaled deeply, the bag pulling in against his face.

The sound of the approaching train grew in volume.

He screamed at the top of his lungs.

The Therapist flinched again, and involuntarily loosened his grip.

Warmed let himself fall backwards, onto his captor.

- * -

Loum stared in horror as Warmed fell. He twisted around, slamming into the Therapist, who lost his balance and stumbled backwards.

Fell off the bridge.

The train thundered by.

Rui sprang into action and tackled the man holding Faiz, who did not resist. He yanked the bag off of his husband's head just as Loum did the same for Warmed.

Rui quickly and non-violently incapacitated Dog, then started to unstrap Faiz's restraints. As soon as the muzzle was off, he paused for a deep, intense kiss that turned into several.

Loum and Warmed were ahead of them and the former led the latter to the van in search of the keys for his restraints.

"The other guy is in here!" he shouted after peeking into the van.

- * -

"I just realized that none of us have seen who this 'Therapist' really is," Loum mused as the five friends sat together, recovering from the ordeal of the past days.

"Was," said Rui. "He died as he lived: an enigma."

Well, isn't that a nice and happy ending? If you stop reading today, it'll remain like that. But if you come back tomorrow for the next part, who knows what'll happen?

Happy Halloween!
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

So you were holding out on part of the previous chapter. I actually thought that was a perfect spot to end the chapter, leaving us of the edge of our seats ๐Ÿ˜…

Uhm, quite the ending for this therapist, if it's truly the end of him! Could be wrong but I'm not entirely convinced yet that he's gone forever.

My only (very very minor) complaint about this chapter, referring to an EV as a muscle car. Personally for me, EV and muscle car don't belong in the same sentence. Muscle cars sound bad ass compared to an almost noiseless EV. Just my two cents. Aside from that, a great chapter! Just waiting to see what's next because I sense an incoming twist ๐Ÿ˜‰
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Red86 wrote: โ†‘5 months ago So you were holding out on part of the previous chapter. I actually thought that was a perfect spot to end the chapter, leaving us of the edge of our seats ๐Ÿ˜…
That was an honest copy/paste mistake.
Red86 wrote: โ†‘5 months ago My only (very very minor) complaint about this chapter, referring to an EV as a muscle car. Personally for me, EV and muscle car don't belong in the same sentence.
I wasn't sure what else to call it.

I'm glad you liked it, this was the part I agonized over the longest to get it somewhat believable.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

PART 7

SOME MONTHS LATER

Normally, Rui would not answer a video call from an unknown number, but he recognized the prefix as being from Japan, so curiosity got the better of him.

"Moshi moshi," he said.

The other side's camera swam into focus. A brown-skinned man in a brutally tight hogtie, a black swimcap over his face.

A voice came from off-screen. "If you hang up, he dies."

"Who is this?"

"Shut up and pay attention."

The man was clearly struggling for air. A black-clad hand reached into frame and pulled the swimcap off. Below it, the man's face was encased in tape, except for the nose.

Rui felt his blood freeze.

A figure wearing a golden pharaoh mask walked into frame and started to slowly unwind the tape from the man's face.

He looked almost exactly like a younger Rui. Same skin tone, same facial features. Rui stared in incomprehension.

A large ball gag was wedged into his mouth, which the captor now removed.

The man spoke in rapid Japanese. "Rui, I'm your half-brother Zion. Please believe me, this man is insane, he will kill me if you don't come here."

The gag went back in, and the figure started wrapping Zion's face in tape again. Rui was shivering with anxiety and rage.

The swim cap went back on the helpless victim, and the kidnapper spoke again, giving an address in Shanghai.

"Come or he dies."

The screen went black.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

And maybe if I updated the thread title, @Red86, @Guardianbound. @Pup Wingletang and @Xtc would be informed of an update.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic