A day at the SpaF/F FF/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Hottbatgirl69
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

A day at the SpaF/F FF/F

Post by Hottbatgirl69 »

Hi" my name is Christina, and I am a British spy. I'm 27 years old, shoulder length red hair, Caucasian woman, roughly 5’4 with a decent body. I'm not fat but I'm also not fit. Now if you are reading this you have found my dairy of my adventures. I’m not too modest to admit I have had a few mistakes along my way that put me into some interesting scenarios. Do not worry though as I always seem to end up ok in the long run, but for now let's star at the beginning. I like to call this adventure a day at the salon!

It was a Friday night, and I just infiltrated a well know weapons dealer party. He had a bunch of over season clients attending and it was my job to do some recon. This night I had a long red dress on that had a slit to the right-hand side starting from my thighs and stopping at my ankles. I also had red strap on shoes the showed my perfect pedicure toes (black) and a blond wig on that was just below my shoulders. I was ready for action. I arrived at the partv about an hour after it started and immediately spotted him. His name was Sam, he was a tall dark-haired man who looked to be in his early 30's. He was wearing a grey suit and was holding a glass of champagne. I walked up to him and introduced myself. He shook my hand and said hi. I could see the look in his eyes as he took in my body. I asked him where the restroom was, and he led me through the crowd to the back room. The place was packed with people and there were two bathrooms. He opened the door to one of them and told me to go in. This was perfect I was able to get his thumb print from the door he just. Now I could access the locked room I saw on my way in. It had a panel to it, and I assume his fingerprint was on file. I went inside and quickly acted like I have finished my business in the restroom and got out. Sam was still waiting outside so I humored him a bit before excusing myself. I quickly made my way to the locked door and brought out the outline of his fingerprint. 3 clicks later and I was in. It was a massive office with locations and maps of trading post. I got to work and set up the camera in the corner of the room. I then got out my phone and called my handler. "I’m in position, I have everything I need." I told her. She replied back "Good, I'll be there soon."
I went about setting up the cameras and putting them in their hiding places. Once I was done, I decided to take a break and relax. I made my way back to the party and sat at the bar. I ordered a glass of wine and waited my handler. As I waited this beautiful woman probably in her 40s sat next to me. She was 5 10, olive coloured skin, she had long brown hair, and was wearing a pink dress that showed off her amazing body. It had a long v neck that started at her c cups and came to a point just above her belly button. She looked like a model. "Hello, I'm Maedeh" (Maddy) she introduces herself in a Persian accent. "Amber " I replied giving her a fake name. "We'll Amber can I get you another drink? "She asks as I have almost finished mine. "Sure. I'll love one." With that she waved down the bartender who purred two more glasses of wine. We talked for a bit about politics, where we grew up, and hobbies. About halfway done my glass I started to feel tired and dizzy. I accused myself and made my way back to the washroom area. To splash some water on my face. Maedeh followed behind me and helped me get there. As we walked into the washroom, I could barely keep my eyes open the last thing I recall is Maedeh taking out her cell phone and hearing I need some help moving someone.
I woke up to find myself laying on a bed in a small room. My head throbbing and my eyes burning. I tried to move but found my arms and legs tied to the bed posts. I tried to scream but no sound came out. I tried to regain my senses and checked out how I was tied. My hands were tied with silk rope and so where my feet. I was lucky enough who ever tied me up has kept my dress on, but sadly my shoes where taken. Some type of fabric has been shoved into my mouth and kept there with a Cleave gagged. I struggled against the ropes and tried to loosen them. They didn't budge. I looked around the room and noticed a computer screen on the wall. I saw a map of the city and a picture of Sam golding. Was it Sam who captured me. Did he find out my hidden cameras? As I was wondering this the doors open, but it wasn't Sam who walked through the doors! It was Maedeh and she wasn't alone. Behind her stood two beautiful woman one African American and one Asian. Both were Easily 6 feet tall well-toned and wearing yoga pants and crop tops. the Asian was blonde and the African American was a dark hair. "Hello Amber" Maedeh says "I see you are awake!". Glad I was worried I gave you too much of the drug "Wait?" It was Maedeh who knocked me out and bound and gagged me. I can tell by your expression that your confused. . "You see this is my party you have crashed and when I saw you break into my secret room I knew you weren't supposed to be here. So, I drugged you and had these two beautiful women carry you to a spare room. Here we bound and gagged you by the way how does those panties taste? I wore them this morning on my run. Mmmppphh (gross) I moaned now knowing what's in my mouth. "Sam is my Husband by the way. He a fucking idiot but I need one for apparencies. Now then Amber who do you work for and why did you crash my party?" The Asian blonde hair woman reached down and took off my clever gag. I spat out the panties from mouth and looked at Maedeh but didn't say a word”. I see the silent treatment now, eh? Well, I’ll give you a choice you can talk now, and I'll reward you or I'll take you to my salon and get the information through any means necessary. I was a bit curious what she meant by salon. Either way though I knew I couldn't say a word. Besides my handler must be looking for me by now it’s been at least 2 hours since I called her. So, I kept my mouth shut and said nothing. "Well, if you're not going to talk than I guess we'll just have to play games." Said Maedeh.
She turned to the 2-amazon woman and said, "take her to the salon". The Asian girl untied my arms, and the African American untied my legs. I struggled and managed to kick the tall dark skin lady in her face. She fell back and hit her head on the floor. I got up and ran out of the room. I made it to the stairs and started to run down them. The door at the bottom was locked so I kicked it in. it led me to a long hallway with 7 doors on either side. I heard the 2-woman running towards my location. "No you don't". I turned and saw the tall dark-skinned woman standing there holding a weapon." Don't move "I backed away and tried to run past her, but she grabbed me and pulled me back. I struggled against her, but she was stronger. Now" we aren't finished yet. I will make you pay for what you did to me" she said. She pushed me up against the wall and put her knee between my legs. " My hands were pulled behind my back and handcuffed. She made sure they were extra tight I then hand my feet shackled too. The African amazon then turned me around and made me look at her. " That fucking hurt bitch and you're going pay".
She then took off her yoga pants and pulled down her hot pink thong. I think you're going enjoy having this in your mouth! "She said as she pushed her panties into my mouth and held then there with her hand. Then Asian amazon walked in. "Go grab me something to keep these in her mouth the amazon woman shout!" The woman came back 2 minutes later hold a roll of packing tape in her hands". Perfect " the African lady took the tape and removed her hand. I tried to spit out her panties, but she was too quick and started wrapping the tape around made sure not to get any it in my hair though, so I was happy there. Wait a minute the blonde hair it’s just a wig The Asian woman said. She approached me and ripped it off. Letting my red hair fall. I think I like you better like this She replied. I yelled mmmpphh mpphh (give that back) at her and continued to struggle to get free. Maedeh finally showed up wondering what was taking so long. She was surprised to see me with a gag in my mouth. She looked at the African amazon and asked, "What the hell is going on here?" She escaped briefly and we caught her. Maedeh looked at me and then her"Tiffany why are your pants down and where's your underwear.? Tiffany was the African woman's name. She just smiled and pointed at my gag. She kicked me so I thought I would give her something back. And Kim (the Asian woman) why are you holding her blonde hair. "It was a wig Maedeh, so I took it off. Doesn't she look so much better at a red head though?" I started blushed at this comment. OK girls I want no more surprises lift Amber up and toss her in my van already. "
They both lifted me up and carried me to a white van. I was thrown in and then Maedeh adds an extra link to put me a hogcuff. I could now move only side to side. "Ok Tiffany and Kim you both to be up front while I keep our guest company". As the vechule started It was just me and Maedeh in the back. She started to cuddle me and rubbed my nipples through my dress. I got to admit this felt good. She really knew what she was doing. She thing slowly moved her hand towards my pussy and started messaging it. I was so distracted I didn't notice we have stopped driving. Tiffany and Kim got out the front started to head towards the back doors. Maedeh stopped and whispered in my ear. Welcome to the salon I hope you'll enjoy yourself I know I will.
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Great story love the panty gag. Hope to read more
Hottbatgirl69
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hottbatgirl69 »

Maedeh unhooked the hogcuff from my wrist. She then opened the back door and got Tiffany and Kim to pick me up again. I lifted my head to get a better look around at the salon " But instead all I saw was a parking garage. Maedeh laughed when she saw my confusion. She then reached into her pocket and pulled out a blindfold and started approaching me. I want you to be surprised on where you're going. I grunted and tried shaking my head to avoid the blindfold but ultimately, I was helpless to stop it. She got it over my eyes with ease. I couldn't see anything and had no idea where I was or what was going to happen next. She told the girls to move me upstairs. I heard the ding from the elevator doors. Maedeh pressed the button, and we went up 3 floors. When the doors opened I could smell an aroma of lavender.

They carried me for another 1 minutes before standing me on the ground. I could no longer smell lavender but something different. I wasn't quite sure what it was, but it did smell familiar. "OK girl, we need to prepare her for the first treatment". Tiffany's voice sounded excited" Can I please be the one to tie her to the chair. My face still hurts, and I want to get more payback. Kim complained at this comment "But I want to be the one who gets to tie her up!" I tell you what girls, one of you can tie her up and the other one can knock her out using chloroform" I panicked as I heard this. I've never been knocked out like that before. "I'm in!" shouted Kim. Tiffany said, "fine but I'll be the one who knocks her out." I could hear Tiffany coming over to me. I tried to get away, but I was still handcuffed and shackled. Tiffany forcefully shoved a damp sweet smelling cloth over my nose and mouth. I tried to hold my breath but after a minute I had to breathe. After 2 minutes I was starting to feel tired, and it only took a minute more before I was completely asleep.

When I finally woke up, I was no longer blindfolded. I looked down and saw I was tied up to a chair that you would get a pedicure on. My hands are tied to the armrest of the chair with rope and my feet were put into some stocks like the med evil times. My toes have been spread apart by some foam toe separators to keep them from moving. My gag was changed from the packing tape to a bright pink ball gag. Thank God I finally didn't have someone's underwear in my mouth. I also looked around at my surroundings. I was indeed in a salon/spa. They had a huge fancy water fountain near the entrance. A place for medi pedi where I was currently located. They had at least 15 barber shop chairs, 5 steam rooms, 5 saunas, 6 massage tables each with their room, 5 eyebrow stations and 4 waxing stations. There were also 12 private changing rooms for customers. They had a large countertop that was covered in all sorts of products. The walls were decorated with pictures of celebrities, models each with different hair styles. One of them had a picture of a woman with a tattoo of the word "slut" across her forehead. I looked around and noticed my capters were nowhere to be seen. I was really confused about what was happening, also some sunlight coming from the skylight up in the ceiling. “How long has it been since I've been captured and where was my handler? She should know I've been captured by now” I thought. Right in front of me are rows and rows of different colored nail polish. They had the blackest of blacks to the brightest of pinks.
I finally heard a door close, and I could hear 4 pairs of heels walking towards me. Maedeh was the first person in sight. She has changed into a white silk robe and matching white high heels. Her hair was done up in a bun. She walked up to me and unbuckled my gag. I took a deep breath of air and started coughing. She gave me a bottle of water and I drank it all down. I looked around and found Tiffany and Kim standing behind me, they had also changed clothes. Tiffany now had a black dress on with a pair of black strap on heels. the black dress was so tight that it barely covers her ass. Kim was wearing a blue dress that was just as short and tight as well, she had a pair of black heels on too. They both had their hair done up nice and straight. Then there was a new girl who was a white female. She was very short no taller than 5 feet, she was also young probably 19 or 20, she was wearing a lab coat over a short red dress. On her coat she had a name tag with Sara written on it. She had a very petite body and also dolled up. She wore goth style make up, bright red lips, long eyelash extensions, black eye shadow, and she also had very long fingernails painted red. She was holding a clipboard. She walked up to me and began writing things down. Maedeh spoke up. "Ok lets start with your nails." Now before we start Amber I’m going to give you the chance to tell me the truth. If you tell me your real name, who you're working for, and why you were at my party I will make this a pleasant day at a spa for you. If not you will be treated to the most interesting interrogation and you will still give me all that information, but you may or may not enjoy what will happen to you. I’ll give you one minute to decide.” Maedeh informed me.

I was very confused on how she was going to get information from me by giving me a spa day. I didn't even need a minute. I knew I could never give up the information” One minute ended and Maedeh looked at me, " So what is your decision? " Do your worst, I'll never talk! I replied. "Fine, I'll have to improvise then." I felt something cold and wet being rubbed on my neck. I felt a sharp pain as Tiffany placed a needle into my skin. "You may be wondering what we just ejected into you" Sara said as she was getting her tools ready to do my nails. It's a special drug that enhances your senses. Now any area we touch you will either give you extreme pleasure or extreme pain depending on how we feel." I made it myself. "Ahhh" I moaned. I felt the sting of the needle leave my neck. I could feel my body go numb for just a second. I felt myself fall back into my seat. Now let's continue with your nails." Maedeh interrupted "Before Sara begins, would you like to pick a color or should I choose one for you?" And I promise Sara will do a better job than the amateur who has done you your current job. All of her hench women laughed at her joke. Me though I was pissed. I did my nails and I thought I did a really good job too. "Fuck you". Maedeh stopped her laughing and snapped her fingers. Tiffany who was standing behind me grabbed the pink ball gag and pushed it back into my mouth. Kim then walked up and grabbed a hot pink bottle of nail polish. I think we should use this color. Maedeh looked and agreed that it would be a wonderful color on you and also helped that it matched the ball gag. I watched as Sara got out her tools. First was a nail file, then nail clippers, a cuticle pusher and finally a buffer. She put everything on the table in front of me and pulled out a small metal box. She opened it and pulled out a small piece of cloth. She wrapped it around my eyes and tied it behind my head.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

I’m loving where this is going!
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic