My VR Ex-Girlfriends (M/FFF)(Forced Feminization)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

My VR Ex-Girlfriends (M/FFF)(Forced Feminization)

Post by illest »

Prologue:

Technology is wonderful. Technology is amazing. Technology is beautiful. Technology is dangerous.

I am unabashedly addicted to virtual reality games. Admitting this is something I never expected to do, but after this current ordeal that I'm going through at this stage I have no other choice. My relationship status is... ...complicated. Have you ever had a girlfriend that was a bit on the clingy side? Now multiply that by three and have them not real, but AI.

This is the hard part that I have to get past in my recovery. They aren't real. I can't believe I've found the resolve to finally say that. After the ramifications these last couple of weeks has had in my real life affairs and even my thought processes, I can actually deny these sadistic virtual models that I created through that cursed "Your Future Wife" game? This is still so hard to take in. I suppose this is why my psychologist had me write this diary documenting what I experienced over the last couple of weeks to try to piece together all these events.

Why I went from having a slight bondage addiction to having a complete bondage craving.

How I wound up at my psychologist's office dressed in a latex nurse outfit gagged with underwear.

Why I blank out during conversation and suddenly find myself at home, sometimes bound and occasionally feminized.

Most importantly, how sentinent is this AI that it could invoke its will on me, to the point in what should have been another harem simulator for me turned into a reversal of roles, in which I became played in a game I was playing. In which jealousy among characters that should have been fictional and completely under my control co-conspired to turn the tables on me and not only make a mockery out of me, but to mentally subjugate me to a point that my humiliation brought me ecstacy.

So I write this diary, that is for only my eyes and my doctor.
And dammit it's staying that way. I think I've taken enough Ls in the last three days alone to cover a lifetime. As for now, I think I'm going to get me some

OK I'm going to have to document this for my psychologist. I had a blank out. Nothing too serious, just washed off a touch of eyeliner from my face. I don't know what that program did to me but they can bet their asses they have a nasty lawsuit coming their way.
gustorak
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gustorak »

i'm intrigue, but it's hard to follow where your going. Or may be i miss a part of the story
I see, i have to teach you how to be Villains!

Let's get Dangerous!

Wasp being replace
Heroine High's trouble
Bombs Away Miss Lawson

Find Exclusie drawing in:

https://www.patreon.com/Gustorak
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic