Winning at Any Cost FFFF/F (story request by Ducttapelover93)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Driverman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Driverman »

Hey, sorry this is just another update, my promised Sunday chapter was waylaid by an emergency veterinary trip for my dog. Once she is out of the woods, I will get back to writing on here. Sorry for the delay!
brashieel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by brashieel »

Sorry to hear about your dog! I hope she makes a quick recovery!
Driverman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Driverman »

The next chapter of this and my other story http://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php ... 159#p21159 will be posted by tomorrow night! Thanks for all of your patience!
Driverman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Driverman »

Lindsay grabbed her arms and pushed Dani back down onto the couch on her stomach as Kate and Cassidy pushed her legs together. Dani momentarily lost herself and pleaded with them.

"No... please... I'll stop..." but she cut herself off, her pride returning, and settled for struggling.

Cassidy began to wind the duct tape around her ankles, while Kate held her still, and Lindsay went to the kitchen, returning with a thin dish towel that she was rolling up length wise. As Cassidy added tape below and above Dani's knees, pinning her legs together tightly again, Lindsay forced the towel into Dani's mouth, pulling her head back and making her moan loudly as she tied it off behind her neck.

"Naomi won't want you completely muffled, then she wouldn't be able to hear the results of whatever she is planning to do to you."

Then Lindsay got in her face again.

"Now listen. Naomi wants your hands above you, so we are going to undo your cuffs. Your legs are tied, and there are three of us. I am begging you to try something. Naomi won't be disappointed if I tell her your light punishment gets upgraded to moderate."

Lindsay steps back and Cassidy leans in close, whispering in Dani's ear.

"My foot fucking hurts, bitch. I am going to enjoy unleashing Naomi on you."

With that, Cassidy produces a key from her jeans pocket and unlocks the cuff around Dani's right wrist.

"Put her on her back, I have an idea," Lindsay says as Cassidy and Kate roll Dani over, Kate rubbing her thighs as they do it, and leaning across them, resting her body over Dani's legs.

In the few seconds it takes, Dani is weighing her options. Her wrists are technically free even with the cuff still attached to her left wrist, but her legs are taped together, even if she manages to figure out a way to back them off, she can't go anywhere. That's when she spies the switchblade on the table. It's just out of her reach. But if she catches them off guard ...

At that moment, with Kate still obsessing over her legs, Dani sees Cassidy's eyes follow Lindsay to whereever she is going. She decides it's her only chance to avoid whatever Naomi is conjuring up, and she uses her core strength to force herself up quickly and shoves Cassidy out of the way and lunges for the knife! Her fingers are on the handle and starting to grip it when she feels a sharp blow to the side of her head and the knife slips out of her fingers as she falls back to the couch, slightly stunned. She vaguely is aware of Cassidy cuffing her hands back together in front of her.

"What the fuck now!" Lindsay demands as she returns carrying a phone charger with a long cord.

"Nothing," says a once again embarrased Cassidy. Her face is red, and she is rubbing her elbow where it connected as hard as she could with the side of Dani's head.

"You didn't have to hit her so hard," complains Kate, rubbing Dani's legs furtively now, petting her hips, gazing up at her gagged face.

"Did the tied up girl get the jump on you again?" mocked Lindsay, as Cassidy's face gets even redder. "Here, tie the end of this around the chain on her handcuffs, it should be long enough that if I tie it to the table leg, it will hold her hands over her like Naomi wants."

Dani is starting to shake off the blow when she feels her hands yanked up over her head and the arm of the couch, she moans as Cassidy is not being gentle. She feels a tug on the handcuffs and then her hands are secured. Another tug, this by Lindsay, confirms it's going to hold.

Cassidy is giving Dani the glare of glares, as Kate has now moved up to her hips and midsection, one hand stroking Dani's right hip while the other slides up her shirt a little.

"There, there, you'll be ok, you need to quit misbehaving though, my little flower, or when I'm not around, one of these others is going to hurt you."

Lindsay and Cassidy exchange a glance and an eye roll, as they finally hear Naomi bounding down the steps.

Dani glances over and her eyes widen as she sees Naomi approaching, that evil grin on her face, carrying a few items. Dani starts to struggle a little more, tugging on the handcuffs and finding her hands are pulled tightly over her head, the tape holds her legs together tightly, and the towel is doing just enough to turn her protests into "Mmmmpphh"'s.

Naomi kneels down by her, looking over the way she is tied and gagged.

"Perfect, ladies. Time for a little fun."

Lindsay puts a hand on Naomi's shoulder.

"This little bitch tried to go for your knife. I think she thought she was going to hurt us. Take that into account while you remind her that she is our plaything."

Naomi's mouth opened wide in pure ecstasy.

"Ohhh, you bad, bad girl. Trying to steal. When we are done here, you will think twice about trying to take my stuff ever again."

Naomi looks down at Dani, almost lovingly, stroking her cheek (which gets a jealous glance from Kate), and then she reaches back and backhands Dani across that same cheek as hard as she can.

"MMMMPPPHH!" Dani cries out, as Naomi reaches for the table for her first item of torment.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Dramatic as it could be. And a very fine Cliffhanger. We can only feel sorry for poor Dani. And I don't see a way out of this misery. Naomi is the uberbitch par excellence. I so do hope, there will be hope for Dani. Very well written again! I, as a reader, can feel your love for your characters.
DTbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DTbound »

Great stuff, I love how each of Dani’s capturers are their own unique characters! I’m also pretty excited to see what Naomi has in store for Dani!
brashieel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by brashieel »

Dani did her best, but it just didn't work out for her. And now, after much buildup, it's finally Naomi time! We get to see what she's into.
Deleted User 2162

Post by Deleted User 2162 »

Well that seemed like a poor choice! Excited for the next part!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Poor choice, maybe ;) But her spirit is admirable. Well, and Naomi ..... seems like a true sadist to me. Somebody should reign her in. But so far, Dani is on her own.
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttapelover93 »

Yet again a perfect continuation! Love the direction you are pointing the story in, and how you have wrote every character. Great Job!!
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

This is a great overall story and I can't wait to see what Naomi's plans are for Dani. Also, are we ever going to see Dani's friends in on the situation or is it just going to be Dani all alone? Overall though, great work and I can't wait to read more.
Driverman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Driverman »

I don't want to give anything away, but you will be meeting one of Dani's teammates down the road a ways.

Thank you again everyone for the wonderful feedback!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Good news :D You love your characters, and it shows - in a very good way. I hope, Danis fighting spirit will be rewarded - in the end.
Driverman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Driverman »

Dani is a strong girl ... mind and body ... but can she be broken? The story rages on ... I have the next 5 days off so expect at least a couple more chapters by early next week! Thanks again everyone for reading!
Driverman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Driverman »

Please forgive the long delay, I have begun writing it, and I promise a new chapter soon!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Take your time :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I hope you are well [mention]Driverman[/mention]! This saga will be one of my all time favourites, that's for sure ;)
Driverman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Driverman »

Hey man, thanks for checking in! The holidays had me busy as possible, but I actually just started the next chapter, with any luck I will have it posted this weekend!

Thanks for sticking with me!
brashieel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by brashieel »

Glad to head you're doing okay! Belated happy new years!
Driverman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Driverman »

Thanks! You all do me honor by waiting patiently, and I promise to make the wait worthwhile!
Driverman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Driverman »

"Ok, so I brought something for everybody," Naomi began. "We'll do yours first, Kate. I think you'll be happy."

Dani watched as Naomi took a long length of thin, coarse rope. She tugged at the handcuffs and tried to squirm but Kate had a hold of her tied legs. Naomi smiled at Kate, who looked back at her with curiosity.

"Ever heard of a crotch rope?" she asked Kate.

Kate could not contain her smile. "Yes, but I have never had any experiences with one, um, either on me or on someone else," she replied, trying to keep eye contact with Naomi but her eyes kept glancing at Dani's crotch, her spandex shorts hugging it tightly.

"I am putting you in charge of it, once I get it on her. You'll have the power to make her squirm, hell, she might even like it." Naomi glanced over at Dani, whose blue eyes were pleading as she shook her head no, and smiled that evil smile once again. "But first, this is for trying to steal my knife, bitch," she snarled, her smile gone, and she reached back and drove her elbow into Dani's side.

"MMPPHH!" Dani screamed under the towel as her ribcage took the brunt of the blow.

"Hey, easy, Naomi. I said light punishment, we'll have plenty of time to make her scream if she continues to be a nuisance," Lindsay scolded.

"Sorry captain, but she had it coming." Naomi instructed Kate and Cassidy to lift Dani at the hips, and she proceeded to loop the rope around her waist, ignoring Dani's squirms and muffled protests. She knotted the rope in the front, then took the two loose ends and looked at Kate, who was practically drooling with anticipation.

"Now for the fun part." Naomi took the loose ends and pushed them in between Dani's tied thighs, and with Cassidy and Kate still holding her up, suddenly pulled it taut.

"MMMMPPPHH!" screamed Dani again as she felt the rope press up against her pussy, shoving her panties a little bit inside of her. Her spandex shorts gave her a little protection, but the sensation was strong nonetheless.

"Oh, is that a little tight?" Naomi sarcastically asked her, as she threaded the rope again through itself behind Dani. She reached over and gave Dani a couple condescending pats on the face.

"This will be, too." Naomi then pulled the rope back up Dani's ass and through her thighs from behind, giving it a second pass, pushing into her pussy a little more. Dani squealed again, trying in vain to avoid the sensation as Naomi tied the ends off to Dani's front. Kate and Cassidy lowered Dani back to the couch, and Naomi handed Kate the ends of the rope.

"Every time you tug on these, your little girlfriend here will know just how much you love her," she said.

Kate blushed slightly, raising her eyebrows in question to Naomi, who laughed a little. "Go ahead, she is all yours, just don't overdo it or it will lose it's fun."

Kate experimented, giving the ropes a little tug, and as Naomi promised, Dani squirmed and stiffened up, letting out another loud moan through her gag. The smile on Kate's face was priceless. She started to gently stroke Dani's soft thigh where her short shorts ended.

"Can I strip her yet?" Naomi asked Lindsay, who shook her head.

"No, leave her clothes on for now. Come on, Naomi, this is a light punishment, quit trying to jump ahead. This girl is feisty and formidable, I have little doubt we are going to have our hands full enough to a point where you will get to pull out the big guns." Lindsay had a tone of authority that told Naomi not to argue.

Naomi frowned, but nodded. "Ok Cassidy, your turn. She hurt you, didn't she?"

Cassidy held her foot up, and nodded her head, knowing Naomi had a sore foot courtesy of Dani as well.

"Here's your chance for a little revenge. But remember what our good captain said, we're not trying to torture her here, just giving her a little taste of what will happen if she can't fucking behave herself." Naomi shot an angry glance at Dani, and Kate gave her rope a little tug, making Dani moan and close her eyes for a moment, trying to block out the pain/pleasure mixed signals her body was sending her.

Kate smiled lovingly at Dani as Naomi began to roll her underarmour shirt up.

"What did I just say about not stripping her?" demanded Lindsay.

"Relax, I just need access to her tits, ok? I am not taking her shirt off, and I will leave her cute little sports bra on, too."

Naomi rolled Dani's shirt up until she had it over her breasts, exposing her tight black sports bra. She saw the alarm in Dani's eyes, and preying on it, she reached up, the evil smile back again, and put her thumb and forefinger on each of Dani's nipples through her sports bra. She held them there for an excrutiatingly long time, barely putting any pressure on them, watching Dani's stress level and breathing increase, and then she suddenly squeezed both nipples sharply, eliciting a muffled yelp of pain from Dani.

Satisfied, she reached back to the table and grabbed a gold length of chain that ended on either side with sharp looking clamps. Dani started to shake her head, struggling harder, and Cassidy grinned.

Naomi saw her grin. "I thought you would like this." She lifted Dani's sports bra on the right side, just enough to slide the first clamp over her right nipple, and attached it.

Dani's squinted her eyes shut, feeling the pinching clamp bite into her nipple.

"Oh sweetie, these are my gentle ones. I can't wait for you to meet the ones I have designed to actually hurt." Naomi repeated the process on Dani's left nipple, and let her sports bra back down, bringing the chain through the bottom of it.

She got up and motioned for Cassidy to take her place, and handed her the chain.

"Light punishment," warned Lindsay, as Cassidy nodded that she understood. She gave the chain a little yank, and Dani felt the teeth bite harder into her nipples, she gasped through her gag and her back arched, and at that very moment, Kate decided to join the fun and gave the rope a yank as well, making Dani wriggle and moan loudly.

Naomi beamed proudly. "Ok, you two have the hang of it. Now Lindsay, I have something for you, too, a little less on the nose than what I gave these two, but trust me, it will be worse for her than what our little sex-starved Kate and revenge motivated Cassidy are doing to her."

Lindsay cocked her head to the side, curious, as Naomi produced a dropper and a gallon of water, and gave them to her.

"I'm going to hold this little bitches head perfectly still, and your job is to consistently drip a single drop of water on the same spot on her forehead. For every time she moves and you miss, Kate and Cassidy get to have a little fun with their new toys."

Lindsay seemed dubious. "Drip water on her forehead? Really?"

Naomi smiled that sadistic smile again. "Trust me, we all have our strengths here, this is my area of expertise. This is an ancient form of torture, it won' hurt her, but her mental stability will become increasingly fragile if you hit that same spot. Right now I want you to do it every two seconds. I will tell you when to increase it."

Cassidy also looked skeptical. "And what are you going to be doing?"

Naomi patted Dani's left cheek twice gently, then seuddenlyreached back and slapped her, causing her to cry out under the gag.

"I'll be staring into her soul, reminding her what happens when she crosses us. Now girls, feel free to occasionally have a little fun with your toys, but save the real fun for when Lindsay misses one of the drops and she really has it coming."

Naomi glanced up at Lindsay. "Ready, boss?"

"I will give you one thing, Naomi, you are evil, but you are creative." She put the dropper into the water and filled it, dangling it a few inches over Dani's forehead. "Say when."

"When," chimed Naomi, who grabbed Dani's head on either side, and leaned in so they were nose to nose. Kate was still stroking Dani's soft thighs, gently and soothingly, while Cassidy was in the background, occasionally catching Dani's eye and taunting her with the chain, making Dani flinch.

Naomi gave Dani a quick peck over the gag, causing Kate to blanch a little, but then whispered to her, staring into her eyes, "I own you. You are helpless. Your spirit will be extinguished."

Dani moaned softly, Kate's gentle touch a juxtaposition to Cassidy's menace, Naomi's taunting, and then she felt the first drop splash against the soft skin of her forehead. Her eyes left Naomi's and glanced up at Lindsay, who smiled at her wickedly as she let the second drop hit. Then the third. Dani was starting to think it might not be that bad. She wriggled her hands in the handcuffs, her arms tightening up slightly but they didn't have her stretched too badly so it didn't hurt yet. She wanted to shift her tied legs, but Kate was leaning over them, holding them down. She could feel the rope pressing her shorts and panties up into her, and the clamps still bit into her nipples, but it wasn't as painful when Cassidy was not pulling.

Still, she was uncomfortable. Then the fourth drop hit, the fifth, the sixth, the seventh. Same spot. Over and over, Naomi taunting her, the anticipation of what the others might do and when they might do it started to seep in. Then the eight and ninth drops hit, same spot, same length of time apart, and Dani wanted to move her head, but Naomi had a firm grip on it.

Naomi smiled as she could see Dani starting to break a little.

TO BE CONTINUED
DTbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DTbound »

Awesome continuation! Definitely worth the wait :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

DTbound wrote: 5 years ago Awesome continuation! Definitely worth the wait :)
I agree. Their Captors are really really devious. So far no light at the end of the tunnel for Dani.
Deleted User 2162

Post by Deleted User 2162 »

Ah yes the ole Chinese water torture! Fun!
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttapelover93 »

Awesome continuation buddy! Definitely worth the wait as always. Keep up the great work and thanks as always for taking the request!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic