Winning at Any Cost FFFF/F (story request by Ducttapelover93)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

I really think Naomi's plan's to punish Dani are amazing. The struggle that Dani now faces between being pleasured and the pain from the torture, especially the Chinese water torture will be an interesting way to see if she will eventually break and calm down. Overall though, I can't wait to read more of this.
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttapelover93 »

Hey love the story so far thanks again for taking up my request. Hoping to read more soon! 😁😁
Driverman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Driverman »

Thank you, and I haven't forgotten about it. I work two jobs and go to school, and this quarter has been a lot of work, but this story will continue as soon as I have a little time freed up, I love the characters and can't wait to see where I take them!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I will wait gladly :D
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Definitely willing to wait more for your story. It’s been amazing so far. Good luck in class.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I agree with [mention]Ducttapelover93[/mention] on this. Your story is very very good. And I do hope for a good end for Dani! She has earned it! But you are the author [mention]Driverman[/mention] - so let your Imagination run with it! Good luck!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

One of the best stories I know, in my humble opinion ;)
Even it is a fragment. But maybe [mention]Driverman[/mention] will have the time and energy to finish it someday!
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Hope to see more from you soon. This was a great story!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Amen to that! This is auch a promising story! I I would like to see a happy ending for poor Dany!
Driverman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Driverman »

Time rolled on slowly for Dani. She bit into the towel a little bit, but a side effect of having the towel in her mouth as a gag coupled with the relentless drops of water, hitting the same spot again and again on her forehead was making her thirsty.

She tried closing her eyes, but the moment she did, Naomi gestured to Cassidy who was only too happy to shock Dani with a yank of the chain. Her nipples screamed as Cassidy did it twice, almost causing Lindsay to miss with the dropper. Her eyes open now, Naomi leaned in, that nasty smile, and tapped Dani on the nose mockingly.

"That was close, you pretty little bitch. Keep your damn eyes open. I told you I am going to stare into your soul and watch your spirit drain out of your body. I. Own. You."

The drops of water never stopped. Every two seconds, exactly, Lindsay would drop one single drop. Dani fidgeted in the handcuffs but did not want to move too much, the threat of Cassidy and Kate with their instuments of torment loomed in her mind. Her eyes stared straight forward, she tried her best not to make eye contact with Lindsay or Naomi, but she couldn't avoid it.

Time rolled on.

Dani's stress level started to rise exponentially. Naomi's sweet but scary smile, Lindsay's incessant drops of water, and the threat of Cassidy and Kate jolting her at any time was getting to be too much. The anticipation was killing her. And worst of all, Naomi was reading her like a book.

"Is that a bead of sweat, sweet little Dani? Aw, I would hate to think you are starting to feel a little anxiety. Maybe it's time we up the ante a little for you, give you that final little push you need to feel real defeat. To know that what I said before is true. I. Own. You."

She looked up to Linday. "Why don't you make it every second and a half now, let's see if our tough little girl can keep her composure."

"Mmmpph" Dani mumbled into the towel as she felt the speed of the drops increase an agonizingly small amount of time in between. Then, without warning, she felt her nipples burn from the clamps being yanked again, as Cassidy decided that little moan was a punishable offense.

And that was when the first drop missed it's mark. Not by much, but Lindsay released it and Cassidy yanked the chain and Dani's head moved ever so slightly and the drop landed about a half an inch from it's usual spot. And Naomi did not miss it.

"Uh-oh." Naomi could not contain her glee. "You are doing so well, I almost admire you, but I saw that. Girls, her head moved. A drop missed. Show her the penalty for a missed drop."

Cassidy grinned evilly and Dani screamed an "MMMMMPPPHHHH!" as her nipples matched her scream with the pain that shot through them as the teeth of the clamps bit down harder and pulled. A beat later, and Dani felt the rope force her shorts and panties to invade her pussy, her hands tightened in the handcuffs and she let out another loud wail, muffled but plenty audible through the towel in her mouth.

At the same time as she was pulling the rope taut, Kate was still gently stroking Dani's thighs. She saw Dani's pain as a neccessary evil in all of this, she was becoming more attracted to her by the moment. But she also knew that the plan was the most important thing and Dani was to be tormented into cooperation. She admired her spirit and decided that when this was all over, they could be friends.

Cassidy, conversely, was intent on hurting Dani, punishing her for pushing back. But only that. Cassidy was not sadistic like Naomi, she was vengerful and determined, though. She felt Dani deserved to scream for stomping on her foot and not just cooperating. She didn't really get why Dani kept fighting them, but as long as she did, Cassidy was willing to hurt her to get her to eventually become easy to control. She yanked a little harder on the chain, and watching Dani wince as she moaned loudly into the gag again made Cassidy smile.

Lindsay was monitoring things. As the leader of the group, their captain on the team and in this mission, she knew she had to ride that fine line of controlling the others while letting them have their fun. She needed them all to stay loyal to the team, and by proxy, to her. She recruited the three of them because she figured four on one, they could subdue this girl and take her easily enough. She really deep down admired Dani for her spirit and her drive to fight back, but she could not allow it. She needed the starch taken out of her, but she was not interested in hurting her too badly.

Naomi watched with glee, her smile growing wider with each of Dani's screams and moans through the towel. She had seen the sweat break out on Dani's forehead and watched her eyes as she started to break a little. Naomi was in this for one thing ... to make Dani her playtoy. She saw the others as pawns in her game, and though she respected Lindsay and the authority of her captainship, she had her own agenda in this mission. A broken Dani was not enough. She wanted this toy to beg for mercy.

Naomi finally relented and told the others to ease up, so they could resume the water torture. Dani first felt the rope through her crotch loosen up a little, then the pain in her nipples subsided to a dull roar rather than a raging fire. Her breathing had increased, and her eyes clsoed as she tried to recover, and then she felt that damn drop of water hit her head in the exact same spot again. And again. And again. Dani fought back a tear she felt forming, but not before Naomi saw it well up in her eye.

Lindsay, relentless still with the dropper, saw it, too. She decided this could go on a little longer, but ultimately, unlike Naomi, her goal was to get Dani cooperative, not beyond broken.

Dani moaned through the towel, opening her eyes, looking up at Lindsay as she felt the next drop splash gently onto the same exact spot on her forehead. And a second and a half later, the next. And the next. And the next. Her eyes closed again as Kate gave a gentle tug on the crotch rope, now stroking Dani's hips. and sliding a gentle caressing finger over her stomach, which Cassidy watched with disdain.

Dani barely noticed. She didn't know how much more of the water torture she could take before she couldn't hold back the tears any more. The stress was eating her up, and fighting her determination not to give in to these girls.

TO BE CONTINUED
Macher
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Macher »

It's really nice to see you and your stories make their return.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Macher wrote: 4 years ago It's really nice to see you and your stories make their return.
Absolutely! Welcome back, [mention]Driverman[/mention]! You described the different, conflicting aimes of Danis captors very good! I wonder, when Lindsey will reign in Naomi - and if Naomi relents then.
DTbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DTbound »

It’s awesome to see a continuation of this story! I’m already excited for the next part!
brashieel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by brashieel »

Welcome back man! I missed this story! Great to see you post another chapter.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

One of the best stories, I ever read! ;)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

This story by [mention]Driverman[/mention] is one of my favourites. A battle of Wills. Maybe someday, we learn, what happens to poor Dani next :)
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Agreed, this is one of my favourites on this site. Such a good mix of power play and the description of the ties. I hope it resumes after its hiatus one day.
brashieel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by brashieel »

This really was a great read. The group dynamics were wild and the descriptions were excellent. I too hope for more chapters some day.
Driverman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Driverman »

Hey everyone, I hear you. Loud and clear, and I appreciate you.

I work two jobs and go to school, which is in session right now, but you all are inspiring me. I need to go back and re-read, and maybe I can cull some inspiration and continue Dani's saga.

Thank you all again, you are generous in your words!
DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DallasNotAustin »

Definitely forgot that I was in the adult section for a little bit so I was baffled when I got to the latter part of the story, and then I checked the genre. I really really really loved how well written and raw this story is, and my hat is absolutely off to you! I love the dynamic between the kidnappers and how they're roughing up poor Dani, and even if it's a bit raw, I think that you've hit a fantastic balance. Keep up the great work!
Your local catboy maid & sock enthusiast.

If you're reading this, you can do me a huge favor and have a great day!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

DallasNotAustin wrote: 3 years ago I really really really loved how well written and raw this story is, and my hat is absolutely off to you! I love the dynamic between the kidnappers and how they're roughing up poor Dani, and even if it's a bit raw, I think that you've hit a fantastic balance. Keep up the great work!
Exactly my thoughts [mention]DallasNotAustin[/mention] ! The story is really very promising [mention]Driverman[/mention] - but take your time. I imagine in your situation it might be difficult to find time and inspiration and concentration. So no rush.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Revisited this story again - ad I still find it marvelous!

Caesar
run2win98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by run2win98 »

Fantasic! Please, by all means...continue this one!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Driverman wrote: 4 years ago
Lindsay was monitoring things. As the leader of the group, their captain on the team and in this mission, she knew she had to ride that fine line of controlling the others while letting them have their fun. She needed them all to stay loyal to the team, and by proxy, to her. She recruited the three of them because she figured four on one, they could subdue this girl and take her easily enough. She really deep down admired Dani for her spirit and her drive to fight back, but she could not allow it. She needed the starch taken out of her, but she was not interested in hurting her too badly.

Naomi watched with glee, her smile growing wider with each of Dani's screams and moans through the towel. She had seen the sweat break out on Dani's forehead and watched her eyes as she started to break a little. Naomi was in this for one thing ... to make Dani her playtoy. She saw the others as pawns in her game, and though she respected Lindsay and the authority of her captainship, she had her own agenda in this mission. A broken Dani was not enough. She wanted this toy to beg for mercy.

Naomi finally relented and told the others to ease up, so they could resume the water torture. Dani first felt the rope through her crotch loosen up a little, then the pain in her nipples subsided to a dull roar rather than a raging fire. Her breathing had increased, and her eyes clsoed as she tried to recover, and then she felt that damn drop of water hit her head in the exact same spot again. And again. And again. Dani fought back a tear she felt forming, but not before Naomi saw it well up in her eye.

Lindsay, relentless still with the dropper, saw it, too. She decided this could go on a little longer, but ultimately, unlike Naomi, her goal was to get Dani cooperative, not beyond broken.

TO BE CONTINUED
One of my all time favourite stories on this board - and it would be really interessting how the events would unfold further; Dani´s tormentors clearly have conflicing agendas. Lindsey wants only Dani´s cooperation, while Naomi want´s to break her ...

What do you think [mention]Driverman[/mention] ?
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Absolutely superb, what a fantastic story, thoroughly enjoyed reading this. What i REALLY would love to see is somehow, maybe sometime in the future, Dani manage to get Naomi in HER hands and turn the tables!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic