Kidnapping the International Student (M/F) (F/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Loved it! I am hoping to read more :D
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Enjoying this story so much
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

Thank you everyone who’s commented. I hope you enjoy this next installment.

As I laid there, enjoying the sensation of nylon rubbing against nylon, my mind was so dialed in to everything Ashley was doing. By this point she had grabbed a hitachi out of the nightstand and knelt over my waist. She started using it on herself, placing it over her clit, moving it around until she found the sweet spot. As she came closer to the edge, she started rocking back and forth over me.

“Ugh, ugh, ugh, ooooohhh fuck.” Ashley moaned. “Ahhhhhhh…”

She then laid down next to me after she finished. Draping her leg over me, she turned the wand back on and started running it down the length of my shaft. “Don’t think I forgot about you sweetheart.”

Moaning into my gag, my toes started curling as my excitement grew. My dick strained against the nylon, being forced in a very strange way. It was pointing back at me. Ashley then rotated and placed her nylon covered feet in my face, pressing them up against my nose. “You like this, huh. I can see you do.”

I nodded, while, she made me nod. I’m not the kind of guy who’d ever pay for feet pics, or loose his mind if he saw a woman’s toe, but there’s something erotic about a woman’s feet. I’d say I’m foot positive.

“Good boy.” Ashley purred. “Why don’t you cum for me?”

Something about being told what to do caused me to shoot a load into the panties I was wearing. As I laid there, my mind started to wander. I thought about how it was kinda fucked up that we’ve assigned gender to clothing, about how it’s taboo for a man to have hairless legs. I’m not gay, nor am I trans, but if anyone saw me right now they’d think I was.

My mind was quieted as I felt my legs being untied and my pantyhose being removed. I was then ungagged, spitting her panties into her hand. “Enjoy this?” Ashley asked as she untied my hands.

“Yeah, that was fun.” I said. “What did you think?”

“Well, I like it when you’re all silky. Actually, it’s probably time I made a confession. Elise and I have been talking about the things that we find sexy, and we’re actually really turned on by feminization.”

“I’m not sure that’s really something I want to do.” I reply. “Like what do you really mean?”

“Oh, nothing extreme like chastity cages and monster strapons, just having you put on a pretty little outfits for us where you struggle around for our… amusement.”

“That doesn’t sound too bad.” I add. “I would do that.”

Ashley laid down next to me and kissed my cheek. “Yay! You’re the best.”

“I know.” I said, pulling her in. “Now c’mere. I have plenty of kinky things that I want to do with you.”
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Nice to see them all exploring their kinks with each other
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic