A Knotty Adventure (M/M) *New Chapter 30/03/24*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Guardianbound wrote: 2 months ago @gag1195 The Math department's heartthrob, since way back then. I'm beginning to understand your type of guy 8-) However, I think it's far more likely that young Dan will have you wrapped around his finger. Don't forget he's a sly Silverfox in the making, he'll charm you into his ropes :lol:
"In the making" is the key phrase here. Young Dan isn't there yet, especially evidence in this series here. I happily wrap Young Dan around my finger, mold him, and then we can worry about switching things up! :lol:
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

How cute for them! Although they are, y'know, in a prison pit, submerged, and tied up. With only a potato each to eat. And Michael's being very blasé about his marriage too. But still, young Dan and Michael can GET IT, and it's fun to see them playing together even while in peril.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

@gag1195 He'll have you caged and collared in no time my friend. And when you eventually complain, he'll gag you so he can finish his thesis in peace.

@Volobond A charred, muddy potato! After the events of this story, Hunt Sr and Dan don't see such other for a long time, until Travis crosses paths with Dan. So Hunt remains committed to his family and his marriage. I guess keeping two HOT men confined in a tight space in ropes gets them into some steamy situations ;)
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Well, this is quite the predicament these two are finding themselves in! Maybe they should make sure they're not virgins to prevent being sacrificed?
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Chapter 5

"We should start thinking of an escape plan," Dan said, staring up at the moonless starry night sky. "You mean like this?" Michael waved his hands in front of Dan's face. "How long has it been since you got loose from your ropes?" Dan asked, "and why haven't you untied me!"

"Hush," Michael placed a finger over the annoyed man's lips, "I was getting hungry. And if I untied you, I'd have to retie you again anyway, we're not getting out of this dirt hole ourselves." Michael searched the mud for the charred potato, settling back beside Dan once he had it in his hands.

"Open," Dan felt the potato pressed against his lips. He bit and held his breath, anticipating the acrid taste of char and smoke mixed with grainy mud. But as he chewed he realised, Michael had fed him the good inner bits, after chowing down on the nasty outer potato himself. "The translator is our way out. We need more information. They probably seized all our gear, and that's where I kept the communicator and GPS. We need to find out where they've kept our stuff. Worst case scenario, we've to navigate the jungle ourselves and wait at the extraction point to be airlifted as I had planned.

Dan gulped. Was escape even possible? He was beginning to lose hope when Hunt leaned over to kiss him on the lips. "I'll get us out of this. I promise. Don't worry so much Dan," Michael whispered gently. His low husky voice and tender kiss set Dan's face face ablaze, the heat spread quickly throughout his body and he lost his ability to form words. Instead Dan rested his head on Michael's broad heavily muscled shoulder in silent acknowledgement, and drifted peacefully to sleep breathing in the agent's distinct masculine musk.

They were awoken by a bucket of cold water thrown into their prison pit.The cruel translator coordinated their retrieval from the deep pit, pointing a knife at Dan as Michael was hoisted up from the hole to ensure the stronger man's compliance. Their legs were retied to allow them to walk, however they were prevented from running by rope hobbles tied tightly around their ankles. Their chests were still bound in a elaborate chest harness, somehow Michael had got his hands back into their original position bound behind his back. Crotch ropes were added after some forced stimulation, thin ropes around their genitals ensured they were kept hard and uncomfortable.

"You will begin your work as slaves today," the translator said, forcing thick bits into their mouths. They were made to stand side by side like horses, ropes around their necks ensured they would strangle one another if Dan chose move too far leftwards or Michael rightwards. They saw a small cart being pushed behind them, then felt ropes being attached to their rope harnesses and wooden bits.

There was a tug of their bits, tilting both their heads upwards. "Mmpgghhhhhh," they groaned and grunted. "Move!" the translator commanded. They hesitated for a moment then heard then Dan heard the crack of a whip, followed by Michael's grunt of pain. "Move!" the translator commanded again. Michael was the first to move forward, shooting a quick glance at Dan to tell him that he was okay. Dan rushed to help, pulling the heavy cart alongside Michael.

As they were made to walk rounds around the settlement, Dan grew increasingly weak. His muscles tired from pulling on the heavy cart and his bare feet burned from walking on the sun-baked earth. Michael picked up the slack for him, encouraging him with small grunts and working his own body doubly hard, but they both soon realised that this was untenable.

Dan stopped, leaning on Michael to prevent himself from collapsing. The translator whipped the both of them hard, which enraged Michael who tried to shield Dan as he yelped in pain. "You're to be punished for not obeying commands," the translator said, then speaking in the native language of the tribe's people. Men separated Dan and Michael as the translator got off the cart and approached Dan. Dan struggled weakly and growled as the translator yanked his head backwards, flashing a smooth wooden phallic object in front of him. "Nnngggghhh pllssssss dnnnnn," he heard Michael protesting. "Aaarrtggghhhhh!!!!" Dan screamed as the small dildo was shoved inside him, stretching his hole open. His crotch ropes were reworked to keep the dildo inside him, any movement of his hands would cause him to push the plug deeper into himself.

"Your turn," the translator moving towards Michael with another similar wooden phallus. Dan could see that Michael did not want to give observers, and the translator more importantly, the reaction they wanted to see, griting his teeth to stifle a pained groan deep in his throat. "Why don't you scream if it hurts slave? You're tighter than your buddy over there," the translator whispered, his lips brushing against Michael's ear. Then the translator laughed and slapped Michael on the ass, moving back up to his cart. "Forward. Slaves," he cracked his whip in warning, "you've had enough of a rest."

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

For one horrible moment I thought he might ginger them both, as was supposedly done to horses.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Yeowch! The poor sexy professor and his handsome partner don't deserve such mistreatment! Even if using the big guys as horses is quite hot...

Here's hoping they can endure until an escape finds its way to them!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Volobond wrote: 3 weeks ago Yeowch! The poor sexy professor and his handsome partner don't deserve such mistreatment! Even if using the big guys as horses is quite hot...

Here's hoping they can endure until an escape finds its way to them!
Feeling the same way! I feel bad for both Dan and Michael, and want them to escape safely, but in the meantime, damn their predicament is so incredibly hot. These two hunks as personal horses is an enticing visual!
My M/M Stories Here
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

@blackbound That would certainly perk them up :twisted: and lightly season them for the feast.

@Volobond They certainly don't deserve this. But this just means Hunt can give some lovely aftercare to our future professor, and be the first man to tame this Silverfox pup.

@gag1195 I hoped it inspired you a little! Markus and Peter as horses perhaps? You've plenty of couples in your universe to make this happen again!

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Wow rough treatment haha
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

@harveygasson We'll see how long it lasts :twisted:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic