A Knotty Adventure (M/M) *New Chapter 30/03/24*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

A Knotty Adventure (M/M) *New Chapter 30/03/24*

Post by Guardianbound »

Chapter 1

Daniel Williams loved his coffee black, no added milk or sugar, if only to keep him awake as he toiled away on his thesis. There was no end to the corrections, comments, and alterations. His two supervisors often gave contradictory feedback, one adamant that a particular chapter be removed completely, the other praising the same chapter as the cornerstone of his work. He stared at a small reflective surface on the coffee machine. "My hair is turning white," he frowed.

"Indeed it is," replied a low, gruff voice. "Oh my God," Dan spun around, almost scalding the well-dressed gentleman in front of him. The man darted away and caught Dan's hand before more of the steaming liquid spilled out of his mug. "Woah steady, don't want to waste more of that brew," the man said, his grip strong, voice calm.

"Thank... you," Dan gulped, this stranger dwarfed his jockish frame. "I'm sorry, didn't mean to scare you like that. It is only that I was glad to have finally found you in this labyrinth of a campus" the man said, his eyes underneath shades. "Found me!? Who are you?" Dan's heart began racing again.

The man laughed, removing his shades to reveal a pair of handsome eyes to match his masculine jawline. "My name is Michael Hunt, I'm working for the government. And you are Daniel Williams, an emerging expert in knot theory, no?" Michael said.

"Yes... the government?" Dan stammered. "Do you have an office? You should sit down and have a sip of your coffee, it's kind of a long story. Before it gets cold," Michael said with a wry grin.

Michael presented a series of photographs on Dan's cluttered desk. "We need your help to decipher these," Michael placed a finger on on of the photographs. It appeared to Dan like a tangle of old ropes, knotted and frayed in several places. "We believe that there are messages encoded in these, recorded by an ancient South American civilisation," Michael explained. "Like a Quipu? I'm not from the archaeological department, that would be two doors down..." Dan quipped. "You think we haven't tried? Archaeologists, linguists, historians, anthropologists, we've approached them all. This is something unlike anything that they've seen before," Michael interrupted.

"Perhaps my supervisor Prof. Satomi..." Dan said. "He's too old. I'm looking for someone younger cause we'll need to do some jungle fieldwork," Michael reached across to desk to squeeze Dan's bicep through his sweater, "that'll do."

Dan's jaw dropped: "The jungle... but my thesis...Are you sure I'm the guy for the job?" Michael sighed: "We believe these messages lead to a long forgotten treasure. Is finishing your thesis more important or being the first to find a city of gold?"

One Month Later

Dan was making little progress, partially because he had zero past experience with linguistics, but more importantly cause of Michael breathing down his neck. This was complicated by the part of him that did want Michael to breathe down his neck, and his chest, and his lips.

"The problem is that these strings and knots aren't meant to be viewed in a 2 dimensional space. Flattened and laid out in this manner they cease to have any meaning," Dan said during one of his daily progress reports. "Make it 3 dimensional then," Michael crossed his thick arms. "It isn't that simple. Take the earth and globes for instance, 2D maps are all projections of this 3D object, creating distortions and imperfections in any map we produce. At this point, we only have the 2D map, one made of strings and knots mind you, without knowing the type of projection or the shape 3D object in question, we can't make any progress," Dan ran his hand through the back of his head.

"Perhaps it's time for us to enter the field. You may get some inspiration while exploring the ruins where these were uncovered," Michael said.

"I don't think I'm ready for the jungle," Dan frowned. "What's there to worry about. It'll just be you and me, and I'll be there to keep you safe. What can possibly go wrong," the trained agent replied confidently.

"Oh boy, I'm in for quite an adventure aren't I," Dan thought to himself.

Last edited by Guardianbound 3 weeks ago, edited 4 times in total.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Yes... what could possibly go wrong. :lol:
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

YES! YES! YES! Young Dan and Hunt! My goodness, little thesis candidate Dan getting so easily flustered by Hunt is adorable! I'm sure nothing terrible will happen to either of them as they go on a globe-trotting treasure hunting adventure! No greedy treasure hunters or tomb robbers, or jealous agents would ever stoop so low as to tail the pair then tie them up to get them out of the way or torture young Dan for his vital information... That'd be crazy...
My M/M Stories Here
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Oooh another intriguing side story and the start of, I'm sure, a fun tug filled adventure for these two and maybe seeing where Dan learned some if his dominant tendencies
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

@blackbound 8-) Famous last words

@gag1195 Young hearts do beat faster! Who wouldn't get flustered by a touch from Hunky Agent Hunt. Glad pre-Silverfox hunk Dan still appeals to you. Indeed, that'd be crazy... our duo has rope skills too ;)

@harveygasson I've yet to decide if young Dan has reached his full Dom status or if Hunt Sr. shares his son's more subby tendencies underneath that tough masculine exterior. Maybe this will indeed be a major learning experience for Dan, and we're all here to enjoy the bondage-filled journey ;)

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Dan is in for a rather naughty, knotty adventure in the jungles of South America with Michael, I'd hazard to guess! :evil: :lol: :evil: :lol:
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Chapter 2

"Is this really necessary!" Dan yelled, drowned out by whirling propellers. "I can't hear you! Try not to puke! We don't want ick all over your pretty face! WOOOOO!" Michael replied before tipping over and initiating their free fall.

With the parachute opened and Dan confident that they will both live past the hour, Dan's wits began returning to him. "You said that you'd count down before the jump," Dan said. "Oops," Michael replied casually. "If I weren't strapped to you right now, I would punch you so hard," Dan said. "Oh boy, lucky me then," Michael laughed.

"How will we even get out of the jungle once we're done?" Dan asked, wondering at the back of his mind why the question had only occurred to him at that moment. "I've arranged an airlift," came the response, this time as a whisper in his left ear. "If you can airlift us out, couldn't you have airlifted us in!" Dan screeched. "This is faster, and more fun," Michael chuckled, navigating into a small clearing for landing.

Dan decided to ignore the still sniggering beefcake as he rolled his parachute back into its sack. Instead, Dan found himself admiring and awed by his surroundings. They were encircled by dense rainforest, filled with scents and sounds he had never experienced before. In the distance, he could make out an inconspicuous stone ruin almost reclaimed by mother nature, swallowed by crawling vines and roots.

"We'll explore the ruins tomorrow, for now we have to quickly set up camp before nightfall. Would you like to help?" Michael extended a friendly hand towards him. Dan had a small tent set up in no time, equipped as he was with his deep knowledge of knots. He even went the extra mile of erecting a rain cover, in case the elements decided to turn against them. Seated and sheltered from the sun, Dan peered out to discover a new view to appreciate: Agent Hunt was chopping wood, shirtless.

"Camo pants, sweaty flexing muscles, shades, yummy. You are forgiven," Dan muttered to himself. "Hey smartypants. Don't just sit there and watch," Michael huffed. "You're the slow one Agent Hunt. I guess your muscles are more for show," Dan replied. "Right, no s'mores for you then." Michael said. "Hey now," Dan stood up, "let's be reasonable adults about this." He reached for a machete.

Under the starlight, with the heat of their campfire at their feets, they traded stories and Dan resisted the real temptation of kissing Michael in the darkness. "Desert or Tundra?" He asked. "Ooof, Tundra, cactus juice makes me hallucinate," Michael replied, "wait, did you hear something?"

"Ugh..." Michael grunted, then pulled something from the back of his neck. A thin needle like object, feathered on one end. Michael then tipped forwards into Dan's arms, his weight causing Dan to fall backwards. Dan had wondered before what having the hunk's body over his own might feel like. He found reality less pleasant than fantasy. "Michael?! What's happening?" He said.

Men speaking an extremely foreign language approached them, two lifted an unconscious Michael by his shoulders. "We mean no harm. English?" Dan appealed, raising both hands above his head to communicate that he possessed no weapons. A man in a painted mask commanded two men to grab Dan, lifting him to his feet. "Please... Mmmmmmm," Dan found himself quickly handgagged and his arms wrestled behind his back. Then he felt a pinprick in his neck and a rapid weakening of his muscles. "Mmmmmmmpphhhh nnnghhhhhh," he lost the fight to keep his eyes open.

Dan awoke to the sounds of Michael grunting behind a gag. "Mmnnnnngghhhhhh....." Dan had a wooden bit forced into his mouth, secured with rope around his head. His eyes were covered by a thick band of fibrous material. Dan's arms and legs were bound to a strong wooden pole, carried on the shoulders of two men as they walked through the jungle. "Mmmgggghhhhh!" Michael struggled and rocked, causing the men lifting him to trip and fall. After a light scuffle, Dan concluded that Michael had been put to sleep again, and the men carrying Dan continued their inward trek into the dense jungle.

"Keep me safe my ass," Dan thought to himself. "Mmmmpphhhhh mmmpphhhhh," he whinned, sore from the stress on his bound hands and feet as he dangled on the moving pole. "Shhhhh, behave. You won't be killed," he heard a voice whisper.

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

@KidnappedCowboy I've been caught red-handed! I think you'll enjoy beefy hunky agent Hunt being bound and gagged in this story ;)

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Alas, our cute prequel protagonists suffer the deserved fate of treasure hunters and graverobbers - captured and made helpless! We'll have to see if and how they escape!

But yeah, I'm loving seeing these two!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I was fully expecting Dan to end up tangled in the parachute strings, either wrapped and essentially partially mummified, or stuck dangling from a tree branch, and Hunt having fun by leaving him restrained while he started getting camp set up.

However, their awkward cuteness is too adorable! It's a shame it had to be interrupted! And it's a shame that poor Dan can't even see what's happening or enjoy the view of his bound and gagged hunky companion!
My M/M Stories Here
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

@Volobond Alas the result of this being a prequel means we do know that Dan and Hunt make it out. I wonder if the Company has a treasure hunter 'hunting' division ;) :lol:

@gag1195 That's a brilliant idea and missed opportunity. Don't worry, lots of bound and gagged viewings to come, and a little naughty action perhaps ;)

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Guardianbound wrote: 3 months ago @Volobond Alas the result of this being a prequel means we do know that Dan and Hunt make it out. I wonder if the Company has a treasure hunter 'hunting' division ;) :lol:
More like a treasure hunter hunting division! :twisted: :lol:

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Chapter 3

"English? Did I hear that correctly? Who are these people?" Dan pondered as he was carried deeper into the dense jungle. The remaining inward trek was short however and Dan's attention quickly shifted to the sounds and smells of a small human settlement.

Children were squealing in delight as they began lobbing stones at the newly captured prisoners, cheering when one of the projectiles found its mark and hit Dan squarely on the head. A chorus of women and men chanted and sang, their feet thumping the soil beneath then as they danced and jumped in unison. The smell of smoked meat wafted in the air and the thought of being slowly roasted over a firepit crossed his mind. "Is this why they've got me tied to this pole?! Are they celebrating their next feast? Michael could last them days. God, I'm morbid," Dan thought.

At last both Dan and Michael were dropped on the ground, and men swiftly worked to redo their bonds. Their blindfolds were removed allowing Dan a first look at their surroundings. They were being held in a large wooden cage-prison, thin and tall poles lodged deep in the ground encircled them. Michael was still unconscious, his gagged head drooped as their captors looped bundles of ropes around his broad muscled chest. A rope harness was formed around his torso, with bands circling above and below his massive pecs joined by a length of rope which looped around his neck and crisscrossed down towards his stomach. Michael groaned as the men cinched more ropes around his upper arms and shoulders, connecting them to network of ropes which secured his forearms and wrists behind his back.

"Mmmmppphhhh!" Dan cried out, hoping to wake the trained agent. "mmmmmm..." Michael regained his senses a little too late though, as the men were finishing their final touches on him. They pushed the hunk against a tall stake in the centre of their wooden cell, linking him at several points along the pole with more rope. Finally, two men kicked Michael's booted feet apart, keeping his legs spread with rope that went around his boots and connected to two smaller stakes in the ground a few feet away from where he stood.

Meanwhile, the men tasked with roping Dan had completed his chest harness, but instead of tying him to his own stake, they forced him to a kneeling position in front of Michael, ropes cuffs then went around his ankles to keep his legs together.

"Good you're both awake now," the man who spoke english said. "You were found trespassing on sacred ground. Your punishment is to be made slaves of this tribe."

"Mmmmmmpphhhhhh plllllsssss nnggghhhb!!!" Dan shook his head, for the first time realising how tight his bonds were. "The tribe elders now wish to be entertained. Do not disappoint them," the translator spoke. As Michael and Dan yelled protests into their gags, a row of masked men and women approached their cell as servants brought chairs and leg rests forward to ensure the elders were comfortable during their viewing.

A loud voice urged them to commence and most of their captors left their cell, leaving one large broad shouldered man with a spiked mace and the Translator. The Translator forced Dan's face into Michael's crotch. "Sniff it. You will service him soon," he said. "Mmmgghhh ngnnnghhhh nghhhhh," Dan and Michael grunted fiercely. "Let's see what we're working with," the translator issued a series of commands and the man with the mace proceeded to unbutton and yank Michael's camo pants down, revealing a pair of blue briefs and a very sizable bulge.

There was a gasp from the crowd as the Translator removed Dan's gag and handgagged him before he could shout out. "Shut up, that's going in your mouth whether you like it or not," he said. The man with the mace tore off Michael's briefs, showcasing to all his thick long cock. "That bulge and that's him flaccid!" Dan screamed internally. "Look at it. Sniff it," the translator pushed his nose under Michael's cock filling his lungs with its manly musk. Between their grunts and protests, Dan could see Michael was looking at him apologetically.

"Open your mouth," the translator pinched Dan's nose, as Michael's member was pressed against his lips. "Nnnghhhhhh MMMMHHHHH," Agent Hunt filled his mouth completely. "That's right, no teeth, you don't want to hurt your friend," the translator forced Dan's head forward, causing Dan to gag as Michael's member hit the back of his throat.

"Don't worry he'll suck you off later. The elders want you to fill this up," a small cup was placed to Dan's side. Michael remained flaccid for as long as he could, however he would eventually lose control to his arousal, stretching Dan's lips to their limit and almost breaking his jaw.

"Mmmhhhmmm nnghhhhhh lmmmmmm cmmmm mmmmm sssmmhhhyyy," Michael groaned, then shot his thick salty load into Dan's mouth. The cup was easily filled to the brim.
Last edited by Guardianbound 2 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Wow, so where is this tribe based? Asking for a friend haha
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Oh! This is quite a turn of events...Dan putting on a show for the tribal elders. :o

And
revealing a pair of blue briefs

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Love briefs on a hunky man! And blue ones...Woof!!! :P :P
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I suppose there are worse situations than being enslaved and made to give bjs to each other! I do wonder how they will get out of this situation and continue into the next bondage predicament on this treasure hunting adventure!
My M/M Stories Here
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

@harveygasson Tell your friend to book an appointment with Daddy Hunt. ;) Satisfy him and perhaps he'll divulge the location.

@KidnappedCowboy Dan and Hunt Sr. are giving some kinky live theatre! Somehow beefy hunks make briefs look extra small and sexy. Blue to match his blue balls...oops I spoke too soon.

@gag1195 It's a pleasurable start for an enslavement I'll give you that. Already thinking about the next bondage predicament?! Poor Dan and Hunt Sr.

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Heheh, it's so nice to see would-be treasure hunters really acquainting themselves with local customs and, shall we say, appreciating indigenous culture...

Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

I love adventure stories with bondage, a classic. I can't wait to read more of this.
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Guardianbound wrote: 2 months ago @gag1195 It's a pleasurable start for an enslavement I'll give you that. Already thinking about the next bondage predicament?! Poor Dan and Hunt Sr.
Of course not! I'm certainly not thinking about Dan and Hunt being ambushed/betrayed by rival treasure hunters! Or getting caught in typical traps and defenses guarding the treasure, netted together or dangling upside down by their ankles! I'm certainly not looking forward to Michael taking the initiative and binding Dan himself at camp and teasing him!
My M/M Stories Here
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

@Volobond Quite a funny first day orientation to the culture isn't it :lol: Although, bound and gagged hunks seem to have universal appeal... global business empires are built upon it ;)

@Tsuhaya lots of bondage to come. Poor Dan and Hunt Sr. can't seem to catch a break on their quest.

@gag1195 ;) zero empathy. I'll throw you into jungle with these lot if I could. "Hard labour" and hard labour for you!! You've given me lots of ideas for what's to come, for now though we get to see our hunks subject to the whims of their captors. I'm inspired by the fact that South America lacks many native working animals, and Dan and Hunt happen to pack abit of muscle...

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@Guardianbound I have plenty of empathy, thank you very much! I know that Dan and Michael will enjoy every moment of the time in bondage, even if they don't express it out loud! I also have empathy for your readers, who definitely want to see Dan and Michael trussed up in various scenarios! I've got empathy in spades!
My M/M Stories Here
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Chapter 4

Young Dan
Young Michael Hunt

As the tribesman with the mace presented Michael's seed to the gathered tribal elders for their inspection, the watching audience of tribespeople hollered and cheered, drowning out Dan's pleas to be released. Michael's thick load still coated his oval cavity, from the back of his throat to roof of his mouth and around his tongue. "Please... I've done what you wanted," Dan begged. "Look at your fellow slave, he's still dripping. Lick him clean," the translator commanded. "Grrrmmmm," Michael growled behind his wooden bit gag, his massive chest expanding and straining against his ropes as he panted in exhaustion.

Dan's reluctantance to comply with this new command was met with a blade pressed into the back of his neck. "Fuck you," Dan thought, shooting daggers at the Translator as he pressed his tongue against Michael's sensitive tip and the bead of cum that had collected there. "Mmmmhhmpggghhh," Michael twitched and struggled, craning his neck upwards to avoid looking at Dan. "You like this don't you," the Translator said, tweaking Michael's raised nipples. "You too salt and pepper," he continued, eyeing the growing bulge in Dan's pants.

An elder raised his hand, silencing the crowd. His painted mask was easily the most decorated and imposing, his broad shoulders adding to his intimidating aura. There was a brief exchange between the elders behind their painted masks after which the translator nodded his head in acknowledgement of their commands. Armed men entered their circular wooden cell once again. Teams of riggers untethered Michael from the stake, roping his legs together around his ankles, knees, and tree trunk sized thighs. Dan and Michael were carried to the side of a deep pit where their remaining articles of clothing were cut off their bodies and Michael ungagged.

"Unhand me you bastards," Michael said. "Soon," the translator said. Using a system of pulleys, Dan and Michael were lowered into the small pit. "Until you're better behaved, the elders have decided that it's best to keep you both down here," the Translator said looking down from the edge of the pit. "Fuck you," Michael cursed. Dan shared similar sentiments but chose to remain silent. "Right, you'll need some food for the night," the Translator said. A few charred potatoes were tossed into the two person tall pit. "And water, let's not forget. Drink up slaves," buckets of water were poured over Dan and Michael, flooding the pit. Dan tried to drink as much of the clean water as he could, knowing the rest of the water would soon turn into mud. The tribesmen then left Dan and Michael to themselves, knowing that escape was impossible.

"I'm sorry Dan," was the first thing Michael chose to say to him. "What for?" Dan replied as he quirked his lips and eyebrows. "Not protecting you like I promised, and for what they forced you to do," Michael said. "Oh you mean forcing me to give you a blowjob? Now that we might be killed at any moment can I admit something to you?" Dan asked. "Yes...." Michael's face reddened. "I've had a crush on you for some time," Dan said after a moment's hesitation.

"I was wondering why it seemed you had experience in giving blowjobs," Michael said, trying to conceal his surprise. "YOU!" Dan sat up in the mud. "Wait! I should have told you this earlier," Michael said, "I'm married. I've a son, Travis."

"Oh my god," Dan's jaw dropped. "He's a Dad! And I just told him that I have feelings for him," Dan thought. Then Michael kissed him over the lips. "What are you doing!?" Dan said, completely confused. "I swing both ways. I didn't say anything about my family because... I find you cute ... going on an adventure with you felt like I was dating again. And I couldn't admit my feelings to you because..." Michael said, interrupted when Dan silenced him with his lips. "Right. I understand," Dan said.

"That was the best blowjob I've ever had by the way," Michael sat beside Dan, the bottoms of their legs now covered in mud. "You're welcome, I almost broke my jaw for you," Dan replied. "Should I return the favor? I've never gave oral to a man before," Michael asked, already shifting down before Dan's reply. "It's about time you learn the difference between a woman and a .... AHHH," Dan gasped as Michael took him into his mouth.

When the deed was done, Michael wriggled back up so their faces were close again. "Want to know another secret? My real name isn't Michael. Promise you won't laugh. My real name is Mercy." Michael said. "What?!" Dan began to giggle, prompting Michael to plant his lips over Dan's again. The taste of his own seed did not stop Dan from reciprocating Michael's French kiss. For a few minutes, they ignored their present predicament, that could wait for later.

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Don't mind me, just busy inventing time travel so I can go and make young Dan mine! What a cutie! Don't worry, Young Dan! I'll rescue you from this terrible tribe and the literal hole you find yourself in! I might even rescue Hunt, though I'd rather have Young Dan all to myself!
My M/M Stories Here
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

@gag1195 The Math department's heartthrob, since way back then. I'm beginning to understand your type of guy 8-) However, I think it's far more likely that young Dan will have you wrapped around his finger. Don't forget he's a sly Silverfox in the making, he'll charm you into his ropes :lol:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic