Stagecoach

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Stagecoach

Post by Dpsiic »

Written in collaboration with a friend F+/F+

Jesse is excited, it’s her first day as a Wells Fargo stage coach driver. She dresses in a tartan shirt with a dark blue bandana at her neck, dark blue jeans and her best black cowboy boots, Jesse is 24, athletic build 5’ 8“ with long auburn hair.

Jesse reports to the Wells Fargo office in town, the coach is outside being prepared with a groom hitching up the horses. In the office she sees the boss and another girl taller aged about 26 with long curly blonde hair. “This is Jane, she’s going to be your shotgun today. Now you only have one passenger, Miss Kitty the saloon owner is going to visit her mother. However you do have an important payload, six months wages for the Double K ranch, a lot of money. I’m hoping that any robbers that see a female crew won’t believe you are trusted with this, they will be expecting the money to be transported by a heavily armed guard. So good luck I will see you when you return tomorrow.” Jess and Jane exchange pleasantries, Miss kitty boards and they set off. It’s not a long run, only one change of horses at the halfway point.

It’s a lovely sunny day, Jess and Jane get on well, chatting as they go. They are almost at their destination only another hour or so but as they round a corner there is a large tree blocking their path.

“I don’t like this” says Jane reaching for her shotgun. But before she reaches it a shot rings out.

“I wouldn’t do that.” Says a voice and four figures emerge from the trees and rocks guns drawn. Each is identically dressed in black hat, black bandana over their face, black shirts with black leather waistcoats and black leather trousers. But it is obvious from their physique and long hair that these robbers are all girls.

“You two get down from there with your hands up and throw your gun belts over here. Cindy, get the passengers out” demands a tall blond.

“Ok Brandy” says another robber who strides over to the coach and opens the door. “There’s only Miss kitty in here, out you get” says Cindy.

Miss Kitty alights and stands next to Jesse and Jane all with their hands raised.

“Booby-Jo, Billy-Jo tie the crew up and tie ‘em tight."

From their similar build and names Jesse guesses these two robbers are twins. They grab coils of rope and turn Jesse and Jane round so they are facing the stage coach, pull their wrists behind them, cross them and lash then together. Next they tie their arms and upper bodies above and below their boobs, Jesse being sure the robber is enjoying feeling her boobs as she ties the rope.

“turn round and sit down” says one of the robbers. Jesse and Jane do as they are told and the robbers tie their ankles and their legs above the knees.

“Put them in the coach, hogtie and gag ’em” says Brandy.

“Awww can’t we see what they got first?” Says Cindy. “With your share of the loot you will be able to afford all the pussy you want, but ok be quick” Snaps Brandy. Cindy first stands Jesse up, rips open her shirt revealing Jesse’s pert breasts, then she unbuttons Jesse’s jeans and pulls both her jeans and panties down to her knees.

“Nice” Says Cindy forcing her hand into Jesse’s crotch. Jesse reddens with embarrassment trying to squirm away from her.

“Ok your turn now.” Says Cindy standing Jane up. Jane’s shirt is ripped open to release a pair of ample boobs. “That’s more like it, let’s see what else you have” Jane’s jeans and panties are pulled down to reveal her shaven womanhood.

“Got to have some fun with that” says Cindy as she begins to tease Jane’s clit. “Ok, you’ve had your fun now put ‘em in the coach like I said. It’s my turn with Miss Kitty, we have some history”

Jesse and Jane are lifted into the coach, laid on the bench seats and hogtied. Then they are cleave gagged with their bandanas. Outside the coach Brandy approaches Miss Kitty “Strip” she says.

At first Miss Kitty baulks but Brandy holds her gun to her head and says “If you don’t I will shot you and those two”

Realising she has no alternative She undoes and steps out of her dress.

“Everything” says Brandy.

Miss Kitty sighs and removes her booties, she undoes her suspenders and takes off her stockings. She undoes and drops her corset and finally slips out of her panties throwing them on to the pile on the floor. She stands there blaring at Brandy trying to cover her modesty with her hands.

“ Give me some of that rope” demand Brandy. She moves Kitty to the large rear wheel of the coach and ties her wrists outstretched in the crucifix position then she parts Kitty’s legs and ties them to the wheel. Brandy then lashes kitty’s body to the spokes so the wheel hub is pressing painfully in her back. Then she picks up Kitty’s panties and stockings and ram them in her mouth before tying them in with her bandana.

“There you go Cindy, there’s some Pussy to play with while we load the strongbox. Make her cum.” Cindy leaps forward and begins to work Kitty’s pussy first with her fingers then with her tongue until Kitty can stand it no more and cums.

“Right ladies, we’re leaving. Once the stage is a couple of hours overdue the sheriff will send a posse out looking for you. Reckon it’ll be about six to eight hours before they find you, have fun” and the robbers are gone. Jane and Jesse immediately start struggling to get free, but the rope are too tight, the knots out of reach.

Through the open door of the coach Jesses can see some of Kitty struggling and squirming against the ropes. Breasts heaving with effort, little mmphhs through her gag. After a while it becomes obvious that neither Jesse nor Jane are going to free themselves.

Jesse comes up with the idea that if they both roll off the benches into the floor in the middle of the coach they might be able to untie each other. Jesse manages to communicate this to Jane through her gag and slides off the bench to the floor. Jane does the same but unfortunately ends up facing Jesse’s back and there just isn’t enough room for either girl to shuffle their position. Jane’s hands are behind her away from Jesse’s hands although towards Jane are merely brushing up against Jane’s boobs.

They are stuck. All they can do now is wait to be rescued.
Helena14
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Helena14 »

My half of the collab:

Tana was laying on her stomach and watched the four outlaws in the valley below her. She had stumbled across these women more by accident and even now didn’t know if there was a bounty on their heads, though if it wasn’t it would no doubt soon come to it. Tana herself had stumbled across the sight of their latest robbery, had found a stagecoach with three almost naked tied up women inside, horses and money stolen by four outlaws barely an hour ago. And so, Tana had, after freeing the women and talking to them to find out more about the outlaws decided to follow them.

If nothing else the people at the double K ranch would surely be happy to receive their wages for the last six months. And having send the three freed women back to the town it was very possible that the local sheriff would also chip in. She was probably already collecting the money right now because Ilona sure knew Tana`s skill at her craft and they had worked together several times in the past. Ever since Ilona had saved Tana`s life during the civil war…

As the dark-skinned woman continued to watch the four outlaws, she could only shake her head at their carelessness. Three of the four bad girls had stripped naked to take a bath in a nearby river, leaving only one of them behind to watch over them, their weapons, and their loot. Just one woman watching, a tall blonde who had seated herself against a tree, not even trying to keep watch properly it seemed like she had actually fallen asleep in the evening sun.

Still Tana decided not to take any risks, her black skin and revealing black leather outfit would make her almost invisible in the shadows of the sinking sun. Yet she decided to let another half an hour pass before making her way down towards the guard. Better be safe than sorry, not to mention the growing darkness would enhance the dramatic effect.

The guard is actually asleep, Tana notices as she slowly walks into the robber’s camp. The creek is far enough away that the others won’t be able to see what is going on here but close enough to hear the sounds of a fight, let alone a scream or shot.

“Wakey, wakey,” Tana teasingly wakes up the young woman snoring next to the tree. If the information she had received from the folks at the coach are true her name is Brandy.

“Huh, what…” Brandy opens her eyes and widens them a second later as she recognizes she is staring right into Tana`s revolver.

“Don`t scream,” Tana says a smile revealing her pearly white teeth. “Get your hands up bad girl.”

Shaking the young outlaw gets up and raises her hands. Starring at Tana, at her short black hair, the revealing outfit, her pierced navel… then she notices the rope scars around Tana`s neck and her face turns white.

“The Hanged Woman! You… you are…” Brandy stutters.

“Yes, they couldn’t hang me,” Tana says deviously. “Now be a good little girl and strip nekkid then maybe I won’t have to hang you as well.” She had never been too fond of the reputation she had developed, nor the horror stories spread about her. But she can’t deny they are a useful tool in her line of work.

Brandy at least is completely horrified she almost falls over as she wildly tears her clothes of her body and strips naked. Standing in front of Tana with her hands raised once more, revealing her pert young breasts and shaved womanhood. “There! I did it! Please, please don’t kill me!”

“Depends on how well you behave darlin,” Tana says as she takes her first rope from her backpack. “Tell me, how many crimes did you commit?”

“I… the robbery today was our first! I swear! We are simple farmhands working on the double K ranch, we… we heard the money was coming today so we set up the ambush! Please, we just wanted to enjoy our lives a bit! We didn’t hurt anyone!” Brandy is begging frantically.

Tana almost feel some sympathy for the young woman, but crimes are crimes and need to be punished. “Turn face against the tree! Arms around it!”

Shaking Brandy follows them command, presenting her pert young ass.

“Now, the rules are simple, if you yell and alert your accomplices I will shoot you, do you understand?” Tana says as she unhooks her belt and doubles it over.

Brandy nods, fear fully.

For the next ten minutes she slaps her belt against Brandy’s ass, again and again, meanwhile the fearful bad girl had to collect all her self-control not to scream. In the end both her face an butt are glowing red and sitting down won’t be a thing for her in the next few days.

“Let`s get you nicely packaged, shall we?” She turns the shaking outlaw around, pulls her hands together onto her back and begins roping them together.

Following that she ties additional ropes above and below the auburn-haired woman`s breasts to secure her tied hands. Next her legs are tied above and below her knees, then her feet. Finally, Tana shoves the woman`s panties into her mouth and secures them with her own bandana. The bounty hunter allows her captive to hop a bit around in their camp while she prepares the rest of her setup.

As Cindy and the twins Billy-Jo und Bobby-Jo return they find their guard naked, tightly tied, her ass red, standing on a tree stump, a noose placed around her neck and fear in her eyes. “Mmmghhhfffff!” She screams at her accomplices who instantly try to make a dash for their weapons but of course they are gone… and so are their clothes! The only things left are their panties and bandanas.

“Nice try,” Tana tells them as she steps out of the shadows, her gun pointed at them, resting a foot against the tree stump Brandy is standing on. “Hands up bad girls!”

Slowly, gulping with fear, the three wannabe outlaws raise their hands. Standing there naked next to each other. The black haired twins trying to give each other some silent sisterly comfort.

“The Hanged Woman?” Cindy almost screams. “I thought you were only a myth!”

“Please don’t hurt us!” The twins plead.

“Well girls,” Tana says, “here is how it`s gonna go, you tie each other up and gag each other nice and tight, otherwise I will let your friend Brandy dance on the rope and shoot ya! Do you understand!”

“Yes, yess of course Ma’am!” The three outlaw’s stutter.

She has Cindy tie up and gag the twins, then she makes sure the ropes are indeed secure before turning to the final outlaw. “Gotta leave it to you, you at least know how to tie up a woman. Could have made a great career as a bounty hunter.”

Cindy is weeping softly as she is put into ropes. “Please, we just wanted a little bit of money, we just wanted to have some fun, we didn’t hurt anyone! Please! Mgggfffff!” Tana shuts up her protests by gagging her with her own panties.

“There all done, don’t cry Cindy you are a big girl, you can take it.” She teases her captive.

Then she gets up and unties the noose around Brandys neck and helps her hop down from the tree stump. To ensure fairness the blonde bandit is than allowed to watch as her three accomplices also get a nice tanning on their butts via Tana`s belt before the bounty hunter collects all of their remaining possessions and the horses.

Coming back to them with their boots and a knife the outlaws scream in fear into their gags and huddle together as good as they can, all tied up. But Tana only uncuts the ropes keeping their legs together, then helps them slip back into their boots. Tying a new rope she fastens four connected nooses around the bad girls necks and helps them back up.

Mounting her own mare Tana ties the end of the rope to her saddle and gives it a gentle tug to motivate the three captives to walk after her. Tied to a coffle, gagged and naked expect their boots the four captives have no choice to begin the long trek after Tana`s horse, back to the road and then towards the nearest town.

It is already night as the bounty hunter enters the town with the horses and tied up outlaws, but as she arrives four women are waiting for her. Jesse and Jane, the two cowgirls from the stagecoach, and Miss Kitty the owner of the saloon, now wearing a new dress. The fourth amongst them is Sheriff Ilona herself, her short black hair contrasting her white skin in the light of the lamp she is holding in her hand.

“I told you girls; Tana would get you back your money and your outlaws.” She grins as puts down her lamp.

Tana returns the hug, “good to see you Lonie, do you have the money ready?”

“Oh of course.” Ilona says with a smile. “As well as an extra little something for you.” She gives, Jane, Jesse and Kitty a smile. “I think we can leave those four jailbirds with you for a moment?”

“Of course!” Kitty says with a devious grin as she and the two cowgirls approach the Outlaws. Gulping with fear Cindy, Brandy, and the twins huddle together, knowing full well what sweet revenge their previous victims will now take on them.

“This is just amazing!” Tana cheers the next day as she and Ilona ride on her new carriage to finally deliver the wages to the double K ranch. Instead of a passenger compartment, this carriage has a heavy metal cage behind the carriage seats. Ideal to transport captive outlaws.

“I thought you liked it,” Ilona says. “And you sure will have plenty of opportunities to use it in the coming weeks, crime has risen quite a bit in these parts. And not all these bad girls will be that easy to capture as the fools yesterday.”

“Good, I can always use the money,” Tana says with a bright smile as she grabs her new bullwhip and cracks it across the backsides of her ‘horses’. “Faster you lazy pigs!” She yells.

Forced into revealing black leather harnesses that leaves their belly’s, breasts and asses completely bare, their hair tied up in neat little ponytails, hands tightly bound on their backs, and put in the reigns of the coach Cindy, Brandy, Billy-Jo, and Bobby-Jo can only scream into their leather bitgags as they begin to gallop faster, not wanting to displease their new mistress. All of them having a sheriff star branded into their bare right butt cheek marking them as a part of Sheriff Ilona`s ‘reeducation and resocialization’ program, where various low-level criminals are given the chance to redeem themselves to society through hard labor and thorough humiliation.

“Aww, don’t be sad girls,” Ilona teases them. “You wanted to steal your colleagues’ wages, and now you can tell them all about the new life this has brought you!”

Their faces burning with humiliation and unable to reply anything beyond the ringing of the small bells attached to their new nipple rings and the clapping of their ponygirl hooves on the road, Brandy, Cindy, Billy-Jo and Bobby-Jo begin to realize that crime truly doesn’t pay…
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic