Meeting The Soldier (M/MM+) - Part 3 updated.

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
berlinberlin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Meeting The Soldier (M/MM+) - Part 3 updated.

Post by berlinberlin »

Hey Guys, I started a new Story. Sorry if there are mistakes in translations I tried to do my best 8-)
Pictures following are mine - for more content visit my other social media accounts ;)

Part 1

I've been chatting with a guy on a fetish dating platform for a while now.
actually, by now he knows everything that turns me on...
His name is Matthias, called Matze, he's a soldier and he has a massive turn on for workgear, socks and boots. We've talked a lot about my preference for well worn socks. He has admitted to me several times how much his feet sweat in his army boots and that sometimes he doesn’t change them for a month. And that's exactly what got my thoughts going every time.
He lives about 1000km away at the other end of the country, so I thought that my fantasies would probably always remain fantasies. I'm usually a bit shy and reserved anyway, so I don't usually turn fantasies into reality and prefer to enjoy my mental cinema.
We met online once, he's a great guy and we also harmonize a lot in other ways. He once sent me a pair of rancid socks. I don't know how many times I've come while sniffing these socks. Unfortunately, the "aroma" has also faded somewhat.

I recently had to go to the south of the country for a week on business. As we write almost every day, he also knew about my trip. I hadn't booked a hotel but a nice AirBnB. It was a big apartment in a quiet location, a bit out of the city so that I could relax a bit after the exhausting conferences. When I got there, I sent Matze photos of the surroundings and, of course, of the socks, I had with me without any idea of what was about to happen.

It was summer and the evenings were very warm. There was no air conditioning in the apartment, so I spent most of the time walking around in boxer shorts and of course in sneaker an sox. One evening, the doorbell rang. I opend the door and I was shocked: there he was Matze, the soldier in his military uniform. I couldn't believe my eyes and didn't know what to say. I was rooted to the spot and stammered something like "um, you, here, um" My head was obviously faster than my words, because my cock was throbbing right in my pants.
"Well kiddo, what a surprise, right? Too bad you rented my buddy's house - we're going to have a lot of fun tonight" Then he pushed me back into the hallway and closed the door behind him. I was petrified. Is this really happening right now?

"Go on, go to the cellar". Into the cellar, I thought? There's nothing there - I had explored the house after check in and obviously didn’t check the cellar. Downstairs, we stood in front of a locked door. Matze took out a key and smiled at me. "Come on, little one. It's time we finally get down to business".
Without me being able to say a word, he pushed me into this dark room and switched on the light. I couldn't believe my eyes I was facing a lot of bondage equipment. Before I could say anything, Matze had a gag in his hand and he stuffed it into my mouth. He squeezed it so hard that I couldn't talk any more. Then he grabbed a roll of pallet foil that was lying around. "Come on, get over there and shut up!" I was shaking and still couldn't believe what was happening so I just let thing happen and didn’t know what to do or say. My cock was throbbing in my boxer shorts, which didn't stop him. He quickly wrapped me up from top to the bottom. The area around my hard cock was not spared. "Don't move, or its gonna hurt!" he whispered in my ear.

Then I saw him getting out a few rolls of tape. Not cheap tape, but really thick Bundeswehr tape from the Army. It took him a while to wrap me up. "hmmmm - what do we do with your head, wrap it up too or would you prefer a gas mask?" With the thick gag in my mouth, I couldn't say more than "mmmphhh". "Well, let's put the gas mask on first so we can get started". Start?
Oh dear, what is about to happen?
Last edited by berlinberlin 2 months ago, edited 3 times in total.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

great beginning! Can't wait for part two! :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

berlinberlin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by berlinberlin »

Part 2

"Well, my dear, it's silly to send photos of this house. It belongs to one of my long-time play partners. I even have a key to his cellar because we meet here regularly. Haha, I was really looking forward to finally getting down to business with you. My buddy will be joining us later, so look forward to it... He has similar preferences to you.”
Under the gas mask and with the gag, I began to breathe frantically and started protesting. I panicked slightly, what was he up to? Matze sensed my fear, hugged my mummified body and whispered, "All you have to do is mention our safe word and you'll be free in less than a few seconds. I'll take care of you."
I tried to squirm, but no chance. I had been wrapped up tight. Actually it was my own fault, I hadn't protested – and didn’t use my safe word.
Matze felt the bulge underneath many layers of tape and rubbed his fingers against it - "Looks like you like somebody likes it." Then Matze told me to hopp a few steps backwards against a shore. Then he wrapped pallet foil around me again so that I couldn't fall over. Because he knew that my nipples were very sensitive, he exposed my nipples and licked them. I was so extremely horny and had to be careful not to cream myself immediately. As Matze realized that I was already on the edge of cumming, he carefully exposed my cock. There you go: mummified with gas mask. Nipples and cock at your disposal.

"So, good thing we have the gas mask - look here. Matze took a big bag out of his rucksack packed with old pairs of sox. They looked very bad.

I quickly had a sock on the gas mask. Phew, the smell was so bad, It really smelled like an old and left cheese. But this also made me very horny. Matze played with my nipples and smiled. "So my dear, now you can show me that you deserve to sniff my boots this evening. I won't touch your cock, but you are going to sniff some of my very old socks."
Oh God, he can't be serious. My cock was throbbing, but I couldn't do anything, it was driving me crazy. Cumming without touching was definitely a challenge. Was that even possible?

To be continued.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Wow great work so far
berlinberlin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by berlinberlin »

here it comes: Party 3. Enjoy (hope I didnt do that many mistakes) :ugeek:

Part 3

Suddelny I heard footsteps: I saw a silhouette through the gas mask. It was actually Markus, the owner of the apartment. He was standing in the basement room in military gear.
He and Matze hugged each other, then he squinted over. My gas mask was slightly fogged up, but I could still clearly see his grin as he approached. "Well you little bitch, sometime you should find out more about the owner, before renting an apartment.”
He played with my nipples and wanked my cock briefly. I moaned a lot and was shortly about to cum.
Matze pushed him back and slapped him in the face. "If you touch his cock again, you'll be next soldier! He needs to show first if he's worth taking my boots off for him." Matze smiled at me and whispered: "Let's see if you can do it!"
I then saw Matze holding the tape in his hand and sticking it over the eyes of the gas mask. "You don't have to see anything for now, just concentrate on your task". I don't know which one of them, but one of the guys removed the sock from the gas mask so that I could breathe "normally" again for a while. Fresh Air went though the gasmask, but I was still abole to smell some foot cheese.

I suddenly felt a hose being attached to the gas mask. I heard the two of them arguing. "Let's carefully tie off his balls first" "Good idea, keep going, Matze said. “But remember when he comes, you're next!" Then I felt hands on my throbbing cock. I kept moaning. While Markus tied my balls Matze played with my nipples "Well little one, is this what you had in mind taking about your phantasies?" I couldn’t stop moaning. Talking or complaining wasn't possible with the thick gag in my mouth and the mask on top. I was trapped and at my mercy - but it was this fact that made me extremely horny.
My cock and balls were now tied and my cock seemed even harder than before. I tried to move around in my tight mummy prison to somehow stimulate my cock by moving.

Then I heard noises that I couldn't identify. I didn’t expect what was about to happen.
Markus had taken off one of his boots and put the hose of the mask into the boot. Ufff. “hmmmmppphh” There was nothing I could do except breathing this strong smell of cheese. It stank as if someone hadn't washed his feet for ages. I had to cough a little into the gag, and tried to squirm and free myself. But all the squirming didn't help.

I heard the two Soldiers laughing. "Well kid, what's the matter? Don't you like that smell? Your cock says something completely different!". Then it was quiet for a moment. Markus came closer and whispered to me through the mask: "This is just a little taste of what's waiting for you for the rest of the night".
"hhhhmmmmpf"
I stammered and tried to get off my mummy prison. No chance at all. But the hose was obviously so long that any movement would not result in the hose coming out of the boot.

"So Bitch, let's start the timer. You have now one hour to come as you are. Show me that you deserve the stink we produced just for you”
I moaned and was so horny that even the slightest touch on my cock would probably have been enough to make me come.
But the two soldiers kept only playing with my nipples.
I was so screwed.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Just stumbled on this tale! And very glad I did... :P

Great few chapters and introduction to the soldiers....I think Mattias and Markus are going to put our friend over the edge, just a guess here :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic