Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Well it makes me feel better.
Last edited by RopeBunny 2 weeks ago, edited 7 times in total.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

What great way to continue this story. It already teased the idea that things could escalate, and boy did they. Excellent (and hot) as always, and I love that you left it open to possibly add new chapters in the Everyone section if you wanted.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Last edited by RopeBunny 2 weeks ago, edited 1 time in total.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

RopeBunny wrote: 1 month ago
TightsBound wrote: 1 month ago I love that you left it open to possibly add new chapters in the Everyone section if you wanted.
:lol: you know I hadn't even thought of that. Will say probably not, but the idea is temping. Sounds chaotic, yet fun.
Embrace the chaos. You could Tarantino the story! 😂
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

TightsBound wrote: 1 month ago
Embrace the chaos.
I certainly might :D
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Last edited by RopeBunny 2 weeks ago, edited 2 times in total.
BlissfulMisery
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BlissfulMisery »

Been away a few days and I see things have moved on to a new story! Not sure how much it will connect to the previous, if at all, but certainly seems off to a strong start.

Interesting 'game' between Chloe and Natasha - while you did outright say it as well earlier, I think it showcases her character well. Controlling Natasha even outside of their 'sessions' by essentially cutting off conversation on the subject with how she pretends nothing happened. Daring Natasha to challenge her, in a way, and taking the lack of it as a tacit approval of sorts (to be fair this is me reading into it beyond the text, so perhaps I am way off).

And speaking of stating it outright, I do like the specific line:
RopeBunny wrote: 1 month ago To Chloe life is one long war, skirmishes and flanking manoeuvres. Every point a thing to be contested and won.

By her.
A succinct - and evocative - description.
RopeBunny wrote: 1 month ago All I can remember is father saying.

"Play nice."
Somehow I don't think this situation is what her father meant :lol:

And speaking of her father, wonder if he will come up more. Certainly more then a few hints dropped about the nature of their father-daughter relationship. Perhaps not in a direct way, but it is something that seems important to Natasha's character (although again, might be reading too much into this and it is instead just being used as a way to provide a backdrop for her thought process).
RopeBunny wrote: 1 month ago or the scratch of her shaved public hair brushing and rubbing at my loose tee and thong clad body.
Doesn't really matter, but this should be 'pubic' instead.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

What's the fucking point of this?
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

BlissfulMisery
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BlissfulMisery »

RopeBunny wrote: 1 month ago Sure I've done this exact thing before :geek: stupid Gmail (where I write my chapters by way of draft mails) autocorrect.
Indeed, not the first time this specific word swap has cropped up. Had thought it was something like that. The vagaries of technology :P

-

Seems you are really on a roll with this story - almost hard to keep up. Not that more is a bad thing, mind you.

It does jump around on the timeline a few times, but that is not unexpected given the 'origin' of the tale. A great description of how Natasha falls into her submission, with Chloe ever so slowly escalating, step by step, playing her like a fiddle. Easing her in, as it were, keeping her on the edge of overwhelmed, so that she does not question, but never taking it so far in a given moment that she rejects it.

And Natasha lets her, due to 'her promise'. While the general shape of it was revealed quite a while ago, there certainly seems to be more beneath the surface there... Of course you have already hinted that there will likely be more on the subject.

All in all, quite manipulative, and Natasha seems uniquely vulnerable. Wonder if Chloe saw something in her manner, or is simply toying around, seeing how far she can push it.

And am curious as to what might happen if Natasha were to ever push back. Multiple possibilities there, and Chloe certainly seems aware of this.
RopeBunny wrote: 1 month ago Reaching my bed I'm forced to collapse, forward and sideways a building when the explosives are set off. I crumple landing in a heap.
RopeBunny wrote: 1 month ago She sits on my bed back against the wall, laptop open in her lap pages of notes surrounding her like an army laying siege.
An amusing set of similes :)
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

flannel teddy bear
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by flannel teddy bear »

Loving this story. Been on a very boring project the last week and a half and this has made the boring down time bearable. Thanks
BlissfulMisery
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BlissfulMisery »

RopeBunny wrote: 1 month ago Content posting is always going to be variable, I'll write so long as I'm in the mood/zone. Posting as and when, sometimes I prefer to do multiple chapters at once. And the time line jumping is just a useful way of telling the backstory.
Was not really a complaint :P

As for the timeline, again, par for the course when it comes to this particular tale.

-

So, quite a dense chapter. A lot of backstory/character development in this one. And very nice pacing, in terms of the 'escalation' as new details are periodically revealed and things get more out of hand. Seems an apt metaphor for Natasha's general trajectory (both in the story, and what is hinted at in the backstory), that.

The relationship with her father is... even more complicated then I had thought. Not a lot directly said, but enough, and what was implied was quite revealing. A lot of mistakes on both sides it seems, two people who both try to get along, have a proper father-daughter relationship, but are like oil and water.
RopeBunny wrote: 1 month ago I'm forever kept at arms length, reprimanded often.

Not actually entirely his fault.
A surprising bit of self-awareness for Natasha. Then again, less surprising given the history.

The way her father did nothing was again, very revealing. Not really the 'correct' reaction, but understandable, given the situation between them.

As for Morgan... wonder what it will lead to. Natasha finding the courage to say no? Or simply falling deeper down the rabbit hole? So far it seems to lean towards the former, given how confident Natasha was with her.

Although to be fair, said confidence seemed at least partly borne of frustration. And speaking of that, quite the 'prank' that Chloe and friends played on her - wonder if it will end up backfiring, in a way?

Quite curious to see what will happen. And nice to see others appreciating this tale :)
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

BlissfulMisery
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BlissfulMisery »

RopeBunny wrote: 1 month ago .... being explained a little more below :D :lol:

(sorry, lame attempt at humour couldn't resist)
Lame perhaps, but got a smile from me :)

-

Quite the change in attitude from Natasha.

Also not that it really matters, but how did she pay for her drinks if she didn't have her card? Sure, perhaps Morgan paid, but how would Natasha know that she would be there (and be willing to pay) before coming in?

I assume it is just an oversight, but it stuck out at me with how many times she brought up not having a way to pay for the bondage gear.

And indeed it seems like the prank backfired - in a roundabout way it snapped Natasha out of her complacency. Which seems strange at first glance, but is not really. It can be surprisingly easy to fall into patterns and just go along with the way things are going, even things that do not make much sense if actually taking the time to really think about them. And life has a funny way of conspiring to make finding said time a challenge :P

A curious reaction from her upon her realization as well - the story seeming to come full circle back around to the writing (and possibly the first part of this continuation as well, although that is just a guess). A few possibilities on what she might be writing, although I suppose they are narrowed down given the nature of the previous story.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic