Like An Egyptian (F/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
FearHaven
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Like An Egyptian (F/M)

Post by FearHaven »

A fictional story, written in first person.

I walked into the bedroom after washing the dishes and there she stood wearing a shiny black PVC dress with matching black heels. "Strip" she said in a stern and cold tone, so I did. As soon as my clothes hit the floor she handed me a thick padded diaper and instructed me to slip it on, so I did. I was met with a sly smile coming from her crimson red lips after I had pulled the diaper up over my waist.

"We're going to have fun tonight."
She said while still holding the same grin on her face. She then ordered me to stand before her and hold up my arms, spreading them far apart from each other. She then pulled out a roll of cling film and proceeded to wrap each arm individually along with my torso until there was a sufficient number of layers.

"Why are you wrapping my arms and chest?"
I asked her.

"Because it will stop you from sliding your arms around inside the mummification".
She replied.

Instantly my heart rate skyrocketed as her words sank in and I realized what she was planning to do. She knows that I don't like mummification or any strict position. The fact that she is going the extra mile to ensure I cannot escape just further worried me.

"Stand with your arms by your sides and be quiet".
She demanded.

I replied with "Yes Ma'am" and proceeded to do as she commanded. She then grabbed the roll of cling film again and began wrapping my entire body from my shoulders right down to my ankles. The wrapping was thick and constricting to say the least. Just after I thought she was finished, she grabbed a roll of PVC duct tape and started applying that over the cling film. Starting at the shoulders once again, she worked her way down to my ankles with ever tighter layers of tape until my entire body was tightly encased.

Ma'am then stood back and said "Something is missing" before removing her panties and aggressively shoving them into my mouth. They were a dirty pair that she had been wearing for the past week. I have no doubt that they would have been utterly filthy and she may have even pissed in them at some point. Before I could spit them out she held them firmly in place with her hand covering my mouth. Then she grabbed the duct tape again and wrapped it very tightly over my mouth and around my head several times. There was no way I could remove the gag now. I was completely helpless and unable to speak.

We have a total power exchange dynamic. Which means she may do anything she likes to me, as I had given her my consent a long time ago. However sometimes I seriously question my decisions, but its too late for second guesses now. After gagging me, she shoved me on to the bed that I was standing next to. I flopped on the mattress like a dead weight thanks to the encasement. She then grabbed my shoulders and dragged me in to position and was kind enough to place a pillow under my head. I couldn't move very much as the encasement was tight, and I felt especially powerless because she wrapped my arms separately. I cannot move them around inside the encasement, let alone break free.

Once she had put the pillow under my head she simply walked out of the bedroom, flicking off the light on her way out. The last thing I saw was her shiny PVC backside exiting the room, leaving me in complete darkness. My heart rate really started climbing at this point. I had no idea how long she was planning to leave me like this. Was she coming back?... and if so, when? I tried calling out to her but it was useless. The only noise that I could muster was a few muffled moans that couldn't be heard from outside the room. Pretty soon afterwards the room filled with silence. I lay there with nothing but the sound of my own breath as my chest tries to contract and expand in the tight encasement.

What felt like 2 hours had past by and still no sign of Ma'am. At this point I'm starting to get the impression that she has left me bound like this for the night, and won't be coming back any time soon. Another hour passes by and the silence is broken by the sound of rainfall on the roof above my head. I like falling asleep to the sound of rain but the mummification was still too uncomfortable to allow falling asleep. Then all of a sudden I could hear the clacking sound of heels on the hard wooden floor in the hallway outside the bedroom. It was Ma'am finally making her return.

She flicked on the light as she opened the door, and then stood by the bed smiling down at me with those glossy red lips. "Do you want to get out yet?" She asked me in a mocking tone of voice. All I could do was moan back at her through the gag. The taste of her filthy panties was still strong in my mouth and I'd give anything to break free and spit them out.

She did not remove my gag, or release me for that matter. Instead she took a pair of sharp scissors and made two incisions in the encasement. Then she grabbed my nipples and pulled them through the freshly cut holes so that they were poking out. It was then I realized she wasn't through with me yet. She grabbed out the binder clips (bulldog clips) and placed one on each nipple before leaving the room again. I moaned and shook my head violently in an attempt to protest, but she continued on her way and closed the door. Flicking the lights out again upon her exit of the bedroom.

Very quickly the pain in my nipples started to escalate to an unbearable point and tears started streaming down the sides of my face. The tight encasement paired with the searing pain was absolutely intolerable at this point and I desperately wanted to get out.

30 minutes later she returned again and removed the binder clips. I screamed through the gag as she removed them. It was single handedly the most painful thing I have felt in my life up until this point. She just laughed at my suffering and spat on my face before slapping me really hard. My breathing increased dramatically as I started to enter a panic attack, in fear of what was to come next.

After tormenting me, Ma'am slowly removed her PVC dress, sliding it elegantly over her wide hips as she pulled it down. She then removed her heels and climbed on top of me. The force of her body weight pressing down on me just made the encasement feel even stricter than before. Then she started grinding on my pelvic region, rubbing her clit back and forth as she moved. My dick started to get hard from this and soon I could feel it pressing up against the diaper, desperately wanting to cum. However before long she stopped, and changed position to sitting on my face.

I hated face sitting. The thought of her sweaty ass being pressed against my face was utterly gross, but she did it anyway regardless of how I felt. Pretty soon I found myself running out of oxygen and I started to wiggle around trying to grab Ma'am's attention. However she did not get off my face. Before long I started to panic again as I desperately needed air, but she was still not budging. "So this is how I die." I thought to myself mere seconds before she finally hopped off and let me breathe.

After only a quick breath in, she sat straight back down again with her anus pressed hard against my nose. I didn't have enough time to breathe properly and so I went back to struggling once again. She then lifted her ass... before slamming it back down a second later. This went on, and on for a long time until I thought I was going to black out or be sick.

When she finally stopped smothering me, she crawled under the covers and cuddled me while I was still tightly mummified. "Oh please don't leave me like this until the morning." I thought to myself as she started to fall asleep beside me. The urge to urinate was building to a critical point, and after being bound for so long I ended up wetting my diaper. I could feel it flooding with warmth as the urine left the tip of my dick. I had no choice but to lay in it, seeming as how I was still wrapped up.

Eventually the darkness in the room was broken by the rising sun and I was getting hopeful that she would let me out soon.

She woke up... but did not let me out. Instead she put on some clothes and exited the room to answer the front door. At the door I could hear the voices of women talking amongst each other and then suddenly it struck me... "It's Saturday morning and all of her friends are here." I thought to myself.

At that moment I took a deep breath in and braced myself for another day in this mummified hell.
Oyster stew 2.0
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Oyster stew 2.0 »

Here of a list of ideas that she should do(non sexual)
Itching powder
1.unlock his foot from the encasements and tickle him without an ounce of empathy
2.tie her dirty sock above his lip and under his nose
Tie her shoe around his nose and then do something that makes him breath heavily like tickling
During the party she tries to hide him but he keeps making noise,so as punishment she cuffs his hands,unties the ropes and then dips the ropes into itching powder before mummifying him with it
She puts makeup on his face,paints his nails and toe nails
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic