Dominatrix at Play (F/FF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

In my last adventure, I alluded to driving out to New Jersey to spend time with Jenny, one of my best friends. I drove there in my pre-owned white Freightliner Sprinter that looked good as new but was my work van for my side gig. You see, in addition to my work for other studios, I did my own work which included helping another model buy up Tied After Class, and, after a few more months, we bought the former heavy bondage division of Nabber Cellar to create a new and unique entity called “Maddy Tied Me”, and this van was for that. Yes, I produced my own bondage now, but this trip was not for that even though the van was going to be used for bondage. By the way, I’m the “Maddy” in the name although it's not my name.

My homemade suspension rig was with me as well. I had a ton of equipment in this old boy; I’d reinforced the roof with welding and bars so that it could be a separate suspension rig. I even had a travel mattress because I’d just sleep in the truck while on the road as long as it was temperate enough. I’ve got a sofa at Jenny’s, though, to sleep more happily than reliving my homeless days. Around my neck is a military style dog tag I wear with pride; on one side is my Minnesota juvenile inmate ID and on the other is “15F” to represent the last bed number I had, and the one I had longest, with “July 29, 2013,” the day of my release below that. I am a wild person indeed. It is closer to a choker in tightness, but that's OK, right?

“Mmmmm!” my prisoners suffer from the reinforcements in the darkness in which I abandoned them.
“You girls all right?” I taunt them.

I need to rewind. How did we get here? Who are these girls? Why are they tied and gagged? Who am I even? I need to backtrack an hour or so.

=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=

“Hi! I’m Mary-Ann. Jenny's crazy friend. Remember me?” Like who wouldn't?!

That got me right in. No one forgets Mary-Ann Voisin, and I’m really unforgettable at the moment in my tight black jean shorts and a red sleeveless shirt with a classic white paisley bandana headband. Slung across my body is a big blue duffle bag. Toys!

Jenny's husband Giovanni and his sister are part of my sneaky plot. They know I’m kidnapping both their sister, Serafina, and my dear friend Jenny. What am I? A ransacker, a thief, and even a kidnapper now. I sneak into the attached apartment where Jenny is washing the lunch dishes. I wink to her husband and sneak around the corner. I cautiously peer to get a better view.

The little rope bunny clearly is preparing to do something with Serafina, who is just as much a rope bunny and thus on my list of girls to nab. How can I tell? Four plates on the counter. She's expecting two guests. She's not expecting a kidnapping! Oh ho ho, Jenny, I’m coming for you! You better have kept your promise and not told Serafina!

My bag is full of wonders. Rope. Tape. Cuffs. Straps. Zips. Jackets, the strait kind. Wire. That's just to tie up folks. There are gags too! Socks, bandanas, scarves, tapes, vet wrap, balls (both pro and the classic CGC kind), rings, panels, penises, harnesses. I’ve got dildos and vibrators; nipples clamps, binder clips, and clothespins; blindfolds of multiple types. I’ve got nearly one of everything! Just ask!

One Jenny, too. I would gladly give up bondage to keep my friends despite it being an integral part of my life, my hobby and my sidegig. Oh, for you, Jenny, your body is asking for wire. You want wire anyway; straps and the jacket are for Serafina! Mwa ha ha ha! I am coming for you! I put a starter wire in my shorts and grab a gag.

Jenny is a little rope bunny at just 5’1”. The Gangsta Princess is a proud girl who has no shame over her love of being bound, gagged, and tormented. She's wearing green trainers, an aqua t-shirt, and a green kerchief bandana. Yuck! The blue-yellow color blind girl doesn't realize just how awful she looks! The familiar pink sneakers, white socks, and white scrunchie do their respective duties of protecting her feet, stewing to be stuffed in her mouth later, and holding her pretty blonde hair in a braid.

“EEEP!” she squeals when I grab her from behind.
“Ha ha! You’re mine!” I laugh as I push a homemade rubber ball gag into her mouth.
“GMMMM!”
“Sorry, my dear,” I force her to chew on the blue rubber.
“Ahhi, hell he!” Jenny cannot stop me from knotting the black bandana.
“Nope! He’s in on this! You belong to me now, and soon Serafina will too!”
“Gmmmm!” she reaches up to try to untie the knot.
“You will not do that!” I pull her arms behind her back and start tying them.
“Nmmmm!” her voice gurgled from the spit bubbling around the ball.

You see those cheesy films where the girl pathetically is unable to fight back and fails to just claw out the man’s eyes (you know the type) or kick him in the balls. Jenny is truly that powerless against me despite her own daily exercise routine; either I am an absolute beast or God made her really small to make up for her huge heart.

She continues to resist me, but her wrists are tied now. I throw her up on the kitchen island and keep my eyes on her while I grab my duffle bag full of toys. I had so much rope I think I had rope dyed to every standard color. I am using a nasty medium wire though. Her ankles have to go next because Jenny will run if you let her. I pull her shorts off to reveal black panties before I do this.

With a shriek, Jenny slides off the counter, at my hands, enough so I can pinion those elbows together. It's so much fun effortlessly smashing her arms together like that and hearing her squeal while her little runner legs rigidly kick out and squirm about. Just a hard spank would force most girls to submit then, but Jenny is spurred on and kicks more! Not now! Repeated spanks get her screaming as loudly as the gag allows and finally get her to stay still.

Beads of sweat are already forming on Jenny’s brow, and her blue eyes are wide as saucers. I am cruel. I crush this girl’s legs with wire in 5 places (below her waist, on both sides of her knees, at her mid leg, and at her ankles). She squirms and yells, and I spank her harshly as a cruel reminder of who I am. My harness has every option it could have–armpits, neck, V in the front–and it's really tight. My waist wire work is of similar caliber, crushing her arms down while she wails and doubling as a crotch wire that stays on top of her panties.

Then off go her sneakers and socks. Yummy, smelly, delightful socks. I know Jenny wants to taste them so badly. Well, I’m not finished tying you up! Stop squirming! I spank you again, and the cry of pain is so pleasing to my ears. Jenny, we are different, but we are the same. You're spazzy; I’m spazzy. You’re submissive; I’m dominant.

A hogtie is needed to stop this battle. I haul Jenny's legs up and attach her ankles to her crotch wire for the moment. There is more work to be done on those fingers that she is wiggling so much. Yes, a nice tight network of string between and around your fingers will keep you from moving them any longer. Quit moving! I spank her again. Now I can make a more standard hogtie. Ankles and wrists are now connected.

Let's do this. One sock eats the other. A gray bandana is tied around the cannibalistic sock. The present gag is unknotted, and the gag swap is on. I easily do that and grab the clear tape to shut her up. Yep. Eight layers will always silence Jenny, and clear tape makes it more humiliating. She screams with delight while thrashing more than an asylum patient, especially scrunching her knees and out of her chest. I always try to leave the knot on the bandana exposed so I can pull it tighter or off if I wish or even need. I know she's overjoyed by what I have done. Aren't you Jenny?

I have an arsenal of weapons in my bag, and for Serafina I have a skimpy straitjacket and an old stage prop, disarmed, disabled pistol; OK, I got it when I bought Tied After Class. Skimpy straitjacket is… Well, you will just have to wait because I see Serafina’s car pulling up in front of the house. I put the jacket on the counter near my captive and hide where I cannot be seen.

What a snoop! As soon as Serafina sees Jenny, she lets herself into the apartment. A delightful girl, Serafina is every much a glutton for punishment as Jenny, but now as a married woman it extends to bondage sex with her husband and rougher torture than Jenny will allow. Pink gym shorts, a purple t-shirt, and a purple kerchief bandana are a perfect color to go with the green jacket.

“Aw, Jenny, you're tied up! Gianni, you naughty!” Serafina studied her with delight.
“It wasn't me!” I fake intone a deep accented voice.
“Gmmmm mmm mmm mmmmmm!” Jenny tries to warn her.
“Then who… Giulia! Wait, that wasn't you, it was…”
“Freeze! Take off your shirt! Put on the jacket!” I point the gun at her.
“Mary-Ann?!” she never even turns around.
“Put it on, and I won't use a panel gag on you.”

Serafina looks at my socks when she turns around to obey. What a kinkster this girl is when it comes to the strange things in life! She is craving my socks; she isn't just wild enough to let people gag her with her own socks; other people's socks are also fine; in fact, she enjoys it more when it's another person's socks. She is mentally salivating at the thought.

Of course it's a purple sports bra and pink briefs underneath. These athletes are more addicted to their sports bras (and sometimes women's briefs) than a girl like me who spent 6 years of her life wearing the same outfit everyday for a week only to exchange it for another one that looked just like it. Serafina dons the green shirt that fantasizes of being a real straitjacket.

This jacket is special in several regards. It leaves the hands exposed; it's cut to leave the boobs exposed; it's fairly robust; and I put the straps on it myself and merely wrap straps through the provided slots so I can wrench the arms above the tits like the girl is hugging herself or put her in what is essentially an arms-in-front boxtied. Maybe it is because I made it myself so that I could use it on a girl any size from my own down to Jenny's. I just had to undo some snaps and roll the fabric down.

The boxtie is the one I choose, and I begin restraining Serafina’s arms in front of her. I pull the straps as tightly as she can handle and do this with all of the straps. Serafina does not say anything; the rope bunny is captivated. She is captive for sure because I padlock her arms to the D rings located along the front and sides of the shirt and pull the girdle-like ties in the back that, when tightened, push the bust out from the chest. I use velcro straps because I can get any size on demand. Serafina is also seated on the counter and loses her canvas sneakers and her socks. So many naughty things to do!

“You ready?” I sat up on the counter as well and pulled off my sneakers and my socks.
“Ummmm… how old are those?”
“I put them on yesterday, slept in the van last night with them on, and still am wearing them,” I laugh a little and prepare a similar gag as Jenny's with a yellow bandana.
“That's horrible!” she smiles a little and shakes her curly locks.
“It really is,” I say and gag Serafina.
“Augggghhh!” she is truly disgusted.

I taunt Sera while I wrap her face up in tape just like Jenny’s. To make it nastier for the kinky Italian, I put a simple muzzle harness gag over all that and padlock each and every strap in place. This bandana girl is really in trouble. For her legs, though, I am on the side of zips. The plastic works best in numbers, and I think 11 is good enough to keep her legs together. Of course I zip her big toes together. I force Serafina to lie down and pull her bra up and get her boobs inside the rectangle made by her arms.

“Mmmmm!” she wails a bit, but she knew this would happen.
“Yes, yes just couldn't resist,” I put contrasting black binder clips on her nipples.
“Yeowch!” she groans.
“Now, you two, time for some fun.”
“Eeeeeagh!” Jenny shrieks, “Gmm mmm mmfffff! Ack!”
“Shut up!” I jerk on Jenny’s braid, ”I have a surprise for both of you.”

Wands are so much fun, but Serafina gets better than a wand. I put a rubber ball like gags are made from, the dog toys the Cool Girls’ Club enjoys, against her crotch and pull the crotch strap tight, jamming it deep into her. Serafina groans loudly at this. I can do so much worse to you, my dear!

And so much more.

I roll Serafina onto her stomach and pull her legs off the counter. It's paddling time. I turn and see that Jenny's husband, Serafina’s brother, has left us alone. I undo Jenny’s hogtie and position her in similar fashion. It's fun time! Oh, you ladies are in trouble!

SMACK! it's fun!? Listening to girls scream because they are helpless against my assaults is such an empowering activity. I am a monstrous beast, and somehow I get more of a rush doing this here in my shorts, T, and bandana than I do when I am in a catsuit. Yes, there is a rush!

YANK!, for Jenny, I jerk on her braid and listen to her squeal. She is enjoying the taste of her feet and sweating profusely. She is red-faced and continuously trying to escape her intense captivity. I have more sources of sharp, sudden pain for all you lovely ladies! Vanilla my French rear! You. Are. Kinky.

WHACK!, a wooden ruler makes such an exciting sound, and the legs instantly buckle and the toes spread from the assault. No bastinado stuff for me. In my world, there is a bit more of a down to earth approach. The duo revels in mixed humiliation and pain. The scream is so amazing.

TWIST!, Serafina gets a lightning bolt of pain throughout her body from a dialing of the binder clips. I get a similar reaction of frustration from simply grabbing and turning Jenny's boobs, but it's not as painful for her. Serafina vehemently denied being a kinkster just as much as Jenny, but she's even kinkier!

I stick mostly to paddling their rears and slapping their soles. Those two are among my favorites to do; the reaction is extremely gratifying. Both girls are loud when they're under extreme duress like this. I threaten to smother them if they're too loud, and I know they can't help it. But that's me! I’ll smother you girls!

“GRRMMM! ACK! MMMMMM!” Jenny thrashes while she suffers.
“Nnnnmfff! Mmm hmmm mmmmmmmmmm!” Serafina agrees.
“Ladies,” I grab both heads by the hair, “It's time to up the intensity.”
“Gmmmmmmm!” Jenny wails some more while her eyes sparkle with joy,
“Nooo!” Serafina has a similar sparkle in hers.
“Let's go! Hee hee heeee!”

My little damsels get laid on the floor against the banister rail that separates the dining room and the living room. Their legs are strapped to the rail so their backs are on the floor, their legs in the air, and their legs restricted. I attach two spin brushes to the rail with clamps and get to work. Ladies! It is time to laugh until you cry! Those brushes are nice and large so that there's no escape.

The spin brushes are rigid, and the leg bondage is just loose enough. When they jerk their legs to try to move away from the toothbrush, they will simply change where on their feet they are getting tickled. It's sadistic; it's sick; it's evil. It's Mary-Ann! Girls, it's going to be a long week for both of you! Don't you dare kick the brush even if you find the slack to do so because then I will tape your nose shut and force you to orgasm until it hurts.

Jenny is cutest when her face is taped so tightly that her cheeks crush to less than their usual size. She is howling with laughter from the work of the spin brush. It gets your car clean (actually my cars, not yours) and your feet, too, Jenny! Go ahead, Jenny! I see you shaking your head, hear you wailing, and smell the sweating. Keep glistening my friend, because you might dehydrate from sweating before you get to orgasm!

Serafina, don't you dare do that! If you kick that off, I will really test your kinkiness. I am so sorry! You seem upset! Did I push the rubber ball a little bit? Oh, you're not laughing anymore; you're too busy orgasming from what I just did. Aw, dear Serafina, weren't you expecting that? No? Too bad! Because I’m twisting your clipped boobs! Aw, the joys of a screaming girl who is being subjected to tickle torture!

Look at kinky Serafina joyfully washing my socks with her mouth. Jenny as joyfully washes her own. It's almost like I gave them no choice, like I forced those socks into their mouths, as if they tried to avoid it but couldn't help it. Serafina tried to resist, but in truth she craves nothing more than it. It's only fair she has larger and slightly softer boobs than Jenny since she is such a kinkster.

What. A. Symphony. Soft percussion and vocals dominate this masterpiece. There is a blend of deep tenor and alto voicing accompanied by the highest pitched shrieks. The laughter of the driving opening allegro gradually slows into the next movement, in which the feature is pain instead of happiness. You two are such a delight! Music to my ears!

Watching the legs jerk brings joy to my heart. They try to escape the spin brush, but they cannot no matter how hard they try. I stop the brush for Jenny, though, so I can engage in an assault of her stomach, rib cage and soft, helpless armpits. The Gangsta Princess is in trouble.

“Hmmm! Hmm hmmmmm! Guh huhh huhhhhh!”

The poor wired little girl cannot do anything except take what I give. I pull her shirt out from under the fire and then her bra and tighten the bandana gag even more than it already is. I might not be allowed to torture her boobs, but I am allowe to expose the firm jewels and fondle them. OK, it actually makes it easier for me to find the armpit, but that might be an excuse. Since the socks are wet, the gag does give a bit.

This girl is soaked in sweat. Like that stops me! Suffer, Jenny, suffer! Mwa ha ha ha haaaaa! Look at you wailing and crying from the amount of tickling while the sparkle in your eyes grows brighter. Alas, there is no relief in sight for you; only tickling and pain lie ahead for you. Laugh, my friend; make that agonized harsh chuckle. Now, I turn the brush back on and give Jenny two hard jerks on the crotch rope.

Serafina, my soft-breasted beauty, you deserve equal treatment, you Gangsta Chick. I stop the spin brush and begin a personal assault of this straitjacketed Italian dream. If I ever get the chance, this one is always worth tying up. She is such a delight because she shrieks when she's getting tickled! The shrieks buoy my spirit up to domspace in a way no other voice can while getting tickled except the way my late best friend, who was Jenny’s cousin, could.

I get options, though, because with Serafina I can tickle and occasionally twist those exposed breasts to force a scream of pain. I mix in the occasional push of the rubber on her crotch as well. There is nothing she can do except take it, and how delightful it is to give it to such a glutton for pain, tickles, and bondage. I have an insatiable love of both domination and submission that cannot be put in words, and these girls check nearly all of my boxes for domination.

The high pitched “hee hee” gradually turns into a deep “Mmmmm!” with enough time and tickling. While Jenny is naughty, Sera is a seductress who outright defies you and dares you to take the next step. The fire in her eyes becomes more alive the more time goes by in the torment. She grows tired and begins to breathe more heavily, but she is looking forward to the next torment more than I am.

“It's time to have some real fun,” I declare before loosening their legs

What better place to lead them than the van? I load up my duffle with my toys as well as both girl’s sneakers and sling it over my shoulder. I haul my sweating beauties off the ground and order them to hop. Serafina stands there and does nothing while Jenny feigns inability. A jerk on their respective crotch stimulators brings them both to life though! Move it, kinksters! They are not as resistant when crotch torture is involved.

They know it's coming; I know it's coming; we all know it's coming. Three barefoot girls take a trip out to a work van that is no ordinary work van. I open the doors, toss the duffle inside the van, toss Jenny on top of that, shove Serafina into the van, jump in behind both of them, and shut the doors. Serafina must be put on more equal terms with Jenny. I change it up completely: Serafina is bound just like Jenny but with rope instead of wire. Yes, keep screaming, Serafina. You are aroused by my socks in your mouth, yes? Is that rope thin enough? Why indeed it is about as thick as the wire! I even strung up your fingers and toes!

There are windows, but I am not worried about them being seen when they can barely sit up. For their safety, I belt their torsos to the wall supports of the van before putting on the pair of sandals I always keep in here in case I use my socks to gag someone. I only drive around the corner to a large vacant warehouse's parking lot, but it's good enough to give us the privacy we need to be loud.

Not that they’ll be loud. I have them side by side looking at each other while working up a sweat that rivals a marathon runner. Then they look at me. Then I make them be really quiet while screaming at the top of their lungs. Nose clips really silence a girl if her mouth is already crushed and sealed in duct tape. Timers are always necessary if a safe breathplay is to be had. Jenny, you are not vanilla in any regard except in the bedroom. Yes, I am such a sick girl! I am twisted and proud!

Jenny is where I want her; a quick squeezing of her breasts while pulling on the crotch wire is the ticket to make her orgasm finally and some much-needed relief. Serafina, I love her so much, is acting like she can escape this smother, but twisting her clamps is enough to force her over the edge. Welcome to the life of two girls who orgasm while being asphyxiated during extreme bondage. Kinky, kinky, kinky!

I know I have only 90 seconds, and I make the most of it! You girls need to suffer as much as you can during this first round of suffocation. Serafina has the rubber ball to help me along since wire isn't as effective as a nice rope with big knots in it. Bondage is more brutal, though, with the wire. Of come the clips, and I rub my hands together like a kid in a candy shop before simultaneously groping both girl’s scrumptious tits.

Then the clips. This round is 60 seconds. Jenny almost immediately orgasms, which tells me she is emotionally invested in this game. I have long anticipated the day that would let me force her to orgasm, and it has been worth the three year wait! I have so many fond memories of torturing her cousin, and I just knew that Jenny would be just as much fun as my dearly departed friend.

Serafina is getting into a frenzy and screams into the gag without the ability to save herself from my demented will! Ha ha! I can edge you girls if I wish! Both of you! Oh, I am going to really take advantage of you both! I can see you both can't get off just by pulling on your crotch restraints; you need someone to finish you off. Suffer, dear damsels; suffer!

“A challenge!” I suddenly suggest, “Whoever surrenders to my will first becomes the other's torture toy!”

Competition is always good. Jenny and Serafina look at each other with mixed horror and confidence. They both believe they're the stronger soul against spanking, edging, forced orgasming, tickling, and suffocating. In reality, the strong one is me because I am not bound and gagged! Mwa ha ha ha!

Stand up, my lovelies, so I can make you suffer more. The underwear-clad and nicely exposed duo is forced up to their feet. I set up a lovely scenario for them: whichever one of them has her feet down flat on the floor is pulling on the same rope so that the other is getting pulled up on the crotch rope. To make it possible, I stand them across from each other and secure their ankles to the vertical beams in the walls of the van and loosely secure their shoulders to a cross beam at a higher level. There's a catch, though: being down on their feet pushes them into a vibrator instead; sorry, Jenny, I had to do it. I have tied them so they face the wall.

This brings us to the opening when I was driving with them screaming in the back of the van. The crotch rope is only a portion of their suffering: I am driving them crazy with that vibrator because I know both hate it. I could bring myself to clamp Jenny’s nipples to make it even, though. Serafina is stronger, but Jenny keeps jumping to be the one with her feet flat.

Jenny is the greatest rope bunny to never get paid for it. She could have been the greatest bondage model in history, but she sees the industry as nothing but p0rn while I simply see it as entertainment that is restricted. It's like an R-rated movie; it's just a different taste in sport and thrill. I know enough to make sure my husband's seed only pumps into my vagina even if anal sex is heavenly.

The energy. That rope bunny energy! Jenny is still full of spirit even after all I have done to her even as she tires. I am unable to resist, though; I park the van and return to the beautiful damsels in distress and clip their noses for yet another round. Spanking them makes them even crazier. I stand in the middle with my paddle and alternate the paddling of their tender, exposed butts while they struggle for breath and are buzzed by the vibrator.

I am thirsty for more still, though, even after the clips come off their noses. Both are wild and fresh off an orgasm. It's amazing how energized these two are after orgasms, but that makes them more fun! Take some more paddling, ladies! Ahh, those undies aren't much padding, are they? Stop shrieking! Yes, a nose clip makes you quiet, and you're more receptive to the paddling. Orgasming again so soon? Jenny! I realized you had a thing for breathplay, but this is wild! Does your husband tie your bandana around your neck while screwing you?

Serafina! You're going wild too! Look at you screaming and squirming so much! I know you are very cute, but I have to twist your nipple clamps now! Screaming too much is bad for you, dear! Oh, you're orgasming while suffocating like Jenny. What kind of kinksters surround me? I’ll let people bag me, but I do nothing this intense in my own submission.

If I tie your armpits like so, and then do this, that, and the other… you're now about three inches off the floor of the van, forced against the vibrator, and now have enough room under your feet for… spin brushes! Ha ha ha! Round two, girls! At this rate, I will tire before either of you two! Gravity is also ramming those crotch ropes deep into each of you.

Perhaps ice will do the trick. There's plenty of space for it. I’ll pour some ice out of a bag right between your torsos and the wall of the van. Oh, that's just your stomachs. I can pull your bras down (yes, I am removing your titty twists, Serafina) to cover your breasts so that I can pour ice into the bra instead! Scream, ladies, scream! Jenny is in a total rope bunny frenzy of defiance and resistance and orgasming again courtesy that lovely wand; Serafina is close behind and weakening. Before, she orgasmed twice as quickly as Jenny; now she's slower.

All these shrieks and orgasms happen amidst the laughter that the spin brush brings. I have create quite the torture chamber indeed, and the sweat is just pouring off both of them but especially Jenny. Just think, I haven't dared engage in real intense activities like genuine nipple torture, hair pulling, significant feet beating, strap-on invasion, or suspension. Perhaps some more pain is needed.

I move the spin brushes up to be against their tummies instead. That’ll keep the tickle torture. Rework the ropes so that their torsos are crushed to the sidewalls of the van, and run rope from their ankles to the ceiling of the van so that their lower legs make an acute angle with their thighs. Amidst the cacophony of laughter, ice induced tears, and thrill of wand induced orgasm, I resume the creation of pain with paddling their butts and whacking their soles.

“Eeeeeeeee! GMMMMMMM!” Jenny wails and orgasms again.
“Nnnngggggg! Mmmmmmm!” Sera groans.

Neither has given the sign of surrender, which means they are still enjoying it enough to permit me to continue.
WHACK!, SMACK!, Jenny; WHACK!, SMACK!, Serafina;

“Ahhhhhhhh! Mmm mmm mmm! Eeeeeeee! Mmm mmm mmm!” Serafina shrieks at the top of her lungs. A triplet. She has surrendered. I turn off the spin brushes and begin to untie the victorious Jenny. Despite her surrender, I leave the wand in place, but Jenny orgasms first before Serafina. Looking at the big blue eyes, I see Jenny still has plenty in the tank. I have a friend who might give Jenny a run for her money, but that's asking a lot of that girl. I start by removing the multi-layered gag from Jenny’s mouth.

“What are you waiting for? Untie me!” that spunk is still there!
“I don’t get it, Jenn. How are you still going?” I ask her because I am surprised by her.
“Easy! There are two paths for me. One path is subspace, and the other is excitement.”
“Keep going. I’m listening,” I keep untying her kinkiness.
“That feels so good, Mary-Ann! This has been fun! Where was I? Oh, right. It’s the orgasms that really decide the path. When I orgasm, I get super excited and want more! When I’m just tied and tortured, I start to surrender. I’m kind of the same way in bed,” she giggles at the last part.
“You are something else! I’m sorry, Jenny, but you’re kinky.”
“I am not!” she insists despite my expertise, “I’m adventurous! It’s like mountain climbing. It is all for sport, and I find tougher submits to ascend!”
“And when you’ve climbed the toughest of all?” I challenge her reasoning.
“I’ll change it up so that it remains fresh! Thanks for kidnapping us!”
“Jenny!” I laugh at that gratitude, “That’s why everyone loves you. You’re so sweet.”
“Come on, Mary-Ann! Untie me! Where are my pants?!”
“You’re sexier in your panties,” I paddle her on the butt while she’s still rigid.
“OW!! Mary-Ann! I know how you are! I’ll get you back for this!”

Jenny is finally, with enough effort, untied, and Serafina is detached from the side of the van. I sling my duffle again over my shoulders, and Jenny and I carry Serafina into the apartment and put her back on the counter. I love that shriek that Serafina makes when her body hits the cold granite. The transfer from me to Jenny is complete. Jenny took a break to clean up and put on clean panties because she has no plans of being tied up again and actually tells me as much. She starts in her own way by hogtying Serafina and removing the head harness.

“Sera, look at me,” Jenny uses a straw to drink a Gatorade, “I bet you’re thirsty.”
“Mmmm!” Serafina groans in response.
“It’s so delicious and refreshing. Do you want some?”
“Mmm hmm,” Serafina nodded slowly.
“Well, I’ll do this for you,” Jenny pours some onto a plate.
“Mmmm!” the captive groans.
“Don't you want it? It's red, your favorite flavor!”
“Mmmmm!” Serafina looks at it sadly.
“I guess she's not as thirsty as I thought,” Jenny drinks the Gatorade off the plate, “Just so you know, Mary-Ann, I told Sera to plan to spend the night. We don’t need to worry about making her a mess.”
“Perfect,” I grin while Serafina wails at Jenny’s cruelty.
“You didn’t like that? Sorry, Gangsta Chick, but that’s what freedom brings you.”
“Mmmmmmm!” more is poured onto her head and absorbed by her hair and bandana.
“I know what will cheer this girl up. Mary-Ann, undo the hogtie and put her in the shower.”

I’m a sick puppy and gleefully bring Serafina to suffer some more. If there’s bondage torture to be had, I’ll be there whether as the giver or the victim! I put Serafina in the shower as my friend requested, and onto Serafina went the rest of my ice! Of course the Italian girl screamed, but Jenny was going further with a cold shower!

How much more was Serafina going to suffer? It only mattered to me because I was no longer the one torturing the victim. I wanted to be doing it! Serafina shrieked too much, in fact, but the gag kept her volume to a reasonable level. She had crossed the line to really suffering with the blast of cold, and Jenny saw this and turned the water to a warmer temperature.

“Mary-Ann, she is really your kidnapping victim. Would you like to untie her?”
“My pleasure!” I jumped at the chance.
“Please do so. I’ll get this gag off. She's really enjoying your socks,” Jenny was still like a kid in a candy shop.
“Oh, please, like that's a surprise! She's wild and kinky like you!” I push Jenny's buttons while she uses the water to loosen the tape on Serafina’s face.
“Adventurous! Not kinky!”
“Kinky kinky kinky!” I am a bit of a brat in my own right.

This isn't the end, though. I get to watch Serafina quite shamelessly strip to nude and begin showering. She doesn't care, really, about our presence, and I gather up all of my things and go out to the living room. It's just the beginning of my vacation and a perfect end to a fun time. I am filled with happiness as are my friends. I am laying my ropes out to dry when Jenny comes out.

“Gianni, do me a favor and hold Mary-Ann down. It's her turn to suffer.”

Jenny's holding Serafina’s old socks, and my heart leaps with excitement!

THE END
Last edited by AlexUSA3 3 weeks ago, edited 1 time in total.
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

Fantastic story. I love the tortures they endure. Great read, thank you 😊
In her natural habitat is:
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
-Truly happy when tickled
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Em, definite potential here. Please continue.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Lucky Lottie wrote: 1 month ago Fantastic story. I love the tortures they endure. Great read, thank you 😊
My pleasure to provide!
LunaDog wrote: 4 weeks ago Em, definite potential here. Please continue.
I take it this means you're wondering what will happen to Mary-Ann? ;)
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

TheEngineer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheEngineer »

Love the descriptions of everything!
No harm in wanting to try new things!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic