The bondage perils of Prof. Henry George Coward and Dr. Karin Sarde - Mexican bondage perils FM/FM

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
SaoJorge
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The bondage perils of Prof. Henry George Coward and Dr. Karin Sarde - Mexican bondage perils FM/FM

Post by SaoJorge »

Somewhere in the Mexican jungle...

Dr. Katja Stahl and Professor Geißler were in despair.
After several days of unsuccessful research, they had made no progress in deciphering the Mayan characters.
Prof. Geißler groaned in frustration: "It's hopeless, we're just not getting anywhere. We urgently need help, otherwise we will never be able to decipher the inscription and find the treasure."
"Then Prof. Coward will have to help us decipher the inscriptions." Dr. Stahl replied.
"That won't work, Prof. Coward is the absolute expert in this field, but he doesn't trust me and will never voluntarily share his research results with me. He is an absolutely honorable researcher and puts his research work exclusively at the service of science!" Prof. Geissler sighed.
Dr. Stahl looked at him diabolically: "Then we'll force him to work for us.
We could ambush the two of them, I'll capture his little assistant and they'll set off with the professor to the temple, where he'll translate the inscriptions for us.
It'll be fun, this Dr. Sarde has already snatched a job away from me twice at the university, I'll gladly take revenge on her. And the professor is bright but physically weak. It will be easy to overpower the two of them!"
Prof. Geißler's face brightened:
"Dr. Stahl, you are not only an excellent archaeologist, but also an imaginative problem solver. You never cease to amaze me!
I agree, this is going to be fun. I'll get the jeep, in the meantime why don't you find something to tie them up so that they don't cause us any trouble during our mission."
"With pleasure, Professor." Dr. Stahl replied.
When the professor drove up in the jeep a short time later, Dr. Stahl was already waiting for him.
She was wearing a short beige blouse, beige shorts and flat sandals. She looked gorgeous, got in and showed the professor the contents of her rucksack. It was filled to the brim with ropes and scarves! "That'll be enough to tie them up into really nice packages, I think"
The professor agreed with her: "I think so too! In the meantime, I can hardly wait to get them under our control and get our hands on the treasure. Maybe we can even sell them to slave traders at the end haha!"
It was early morning when the professor started the jeep and they drove towards Dr. Sarde and Prof. Coward's camp.
He was wearing an olive green shirt that morning. His long olive-green trousers were tucked into brown, calf-high socks.

A surprise for Dr. Karin Sarde...

A short time later, they parked the jeep some distance from Prof. Coward's camp to avoid being discovered.
They crept up to the camp and hid behind some bushes to get an overview.
They saw Dr. Sarde preparing coffee in the open food tent. There was no sign of Prof. Coward. "I bet the Prof. is still in the land of dreams, this is our chance, we grab the Sarde first and then have an easy game with the Professor. Take enough material with you to bind and gag her, I'll overpower her." Whispered Prof. Geißler to Dr. Stahl. They crept up to the tent from behind, Dr. Stahl with all kinds of ropes in her trouser pockets, scarves at the ready. Dr. Sarde was busy preparing breakfast when Prof. Geißler pounced on her, pinning her arms to her torso with one hand and covering her mouth with the other. Dr. Sarde cried out in horror. "Hilmmppffee."
Her eyes widened in panic when she spotted Dr. Stahl. "Good morning, Dr. You probably never thought we'd meet again. But this time our meeting will not be so positive for you!
You and your professor will decipher the inscriptions for us that will lead us to the treasure and then you will make the acquaintance of slave traders who are greedily waiting for two white prisoners!"
Dr. Sarde tugged wildly to free herself, but Prof. Geissler increased the pressure with which he held her and the pain made her calm down again.
She noticed that Dr. Stahl had gathered a scarf and was holding it in front of her mouth. Prof Coward took his hand away from her mouth and before she could make a sound, Dr. Stahl stuffed the gag deep inside her. She quickly took a second cloth, tied it between her teeth and knotted it at the back of her neck. She tied a third cloth, folded flat, over it and knotted it as well " For that special western look." She said and looked at Dr. Sarde with a sneer. " Hhmmnnghh." The gag only allowed a soft moan from Dr. Sarde.Prof. Geißler now grabbed her arms and turned her onto her back. In no time at all they were tightly bound. The same was done to her feet and legs above the knees. Dr. Stahl tied her arms to her upper body with a long rope. Prof. Geißler made the helpless prisoner sit on the floor. "So that was quite easy, and now we'll pay a visit to the dear professor. Please wait here!" Dr. Stahl blew a kiss to the furiously blinking Dr. Sarde.

Dr. Karin Sarde in tight bondage...

Dr. Karin Sarde rolled around bound and gagged on the floor of the open kitchen tent in her camp. She simply could not believe what had just happened. As usual, she had got up earlier than the professor, put on her beige safari blouse with breast pockets and shoulder epaulettes, slipped into her Bermude shorts and then, still quite sleepy, had gone into the kitchen tent to prepare breakfast. Despite all her emancipation, it was still her who prepared the professor's breakfast. She was just about to put some coffee water on the gas stove when she suddenly realized that someone was behind her. And then everything happened very quickly. A hand clamped down on her mouth, stifling her scream of horror, and then she felt her left arm being grabbed and brutally twisted behind her back. She groaned in pain and panic and wriggled wildly, but her attacker gripped her even tighter. And then she saw her, Dr. Katja Stahl, her rival of many years, whom she had twice snatched a job from under her nose because she was more competent and probably more likeable as a person. Her eyes widened in horror.
The blonde archaeologist smiled mockingly at her helplessly squirming former rival: "Good morning Dr. Sarde. You probably didn't think we'd meet again!" And then Dr. Stahl had told her briefly and concisely what she and Professor Jan Geissler intended to do with her and Professor Coward. The professor was to decipher the hyroglyphs that led to the Mayan treasure and then they were both to be sold as white slaves. Karin squirmed even harder in the steel-hard grip with which Professor Jan Geißler had grabbed her. But it was no use. With a sneer, Dr. Stahl stuffed a ball of cloth into her mouth and secured it so tightly with two more cloths that she could only let out a faint whimper. Then she was tightly bound with several ropes and pressed to the ground: "MMMMMMMMM.UMMMMMMMPF. She whimpered desperately. There was nothing she could do. She could only hiss angrily and helplessly into her gag as Dr. Stahl tauntingly informed her that they were going to pay a visit to her dear professor next. And now she lay here, bound and gagged, and could only wait to see what would happen next. She was sure that the professor would be no problem for them. He was an excellent scientist and generally a very likeable person, but anything but a hero, as Karin had already discovered on various other occasions. No, she was sure that her dear Professor would not put up the slightest resistance.

The capture of Prof. Coward

Meanwhile, Professor Coward lay asleep and unsuspecting in his tent. He was wearing half-unbuttoned short-sleeved blue linen pyjamas with a pink collar and was tossing and turning on his cot because he had just had a wild dream.
had. He and Karin were on an expedition deep in the jungle when suddenly a horde of savages jumped towards them, strong arms grabbed them and...And then,the professor was startled out of his dream and then he saw two figures enter his tent....
The first thing Professor Henry Geoge Coward saw when he woke up from his confused nightmare was the steely gray eyes of Professor Jan Geissler. And then he felt the knee on his chest and the knife at his throat.
His adversary grinned at him: "Well Professor, did you sleep well?"
"What... what oh my God. Help. Professor Geissler. What, what are you doing?"
"Stay calm, your colleague is under our control, if you resist, she'll be in a bad way. Come on, turn onto your stomach. Put your hands behind your back. It'll soon be my colleague!
Professor Coward had no choice but to obey.
"Professor Geissler, have you gone completely mad? You... you're putting your reputation on the line. And what have you done to my colleague? Let go of me immediately! You can't do that"
"You talk too much professor, let's tie you up properly first"
The professor felt his wrists being tied tightly together. Then his arms were once again tied tightly and painfully above the elbows. And then he was pulled up roughly and a rope was wrapped around his stomach, chest and abdomen several times so that his wrists, arms and upper body were very tightly bound.
"You don't think you can get away with this, Geißler, it's outrageous, and you Dr. Stahl, that you're... What are you doing? No, you can't do that....MMMMMPH.MMMMMMPHFMMMMMMMPF"
With a diabolical grin, Dr. Stahl pulled a sock out of the professor's boot, quickly approached him and stuffed it into his mouth while he was still talking.
"Don't spit it out Professor, I'm warning you, haha."
Professor Coward gagged at the vile taste of the socks he had been wearing for days, and then his vile gag was firmly secured to the back of his neck with a knotted scarf.
Then Professor Geissler turned to his assistant:
"So there we have it, I'm off to the temple with the professor now and you guard Dr. Sarde in the meantime. If anything happens to me, you'll take revenge on her. We'll be back by evening, I think."
Then he pulled the defenceless and tightly bound Coward up from his cot with a firm grip on his upper arm and dragged him to the tent exit. Professor Coward whimpered pathetically into his gag.
"MMMMMMMMMP.MMMMMMMMMPFMMMMMMMF"
"Wait, Professor Geissler, maybe I should pack him some more clothes after all. The pyjamas are very nice, but not really suitable for a march through the jungle."
"What would I do without you, Dr. Stahl. You really think of everything. Well, pack a few things.
Dr. Stahl grabbed the professor's two-piece safari suit and a matching khaki shirt with breast pockets and shoulder slits and the professor's boots. She wrinkled her nose because the
clothes were already quite sweaty.
"You should tell your assistant to wash her clothes. The lady is probably too good for that, hahaha. I'll take care of her a while now."
Professor Geissler grabbed the bag into which his assistant had stuffed Coward's clothes with one hand and with the other arm he pushed the professor ahead of him towards the jeep.
A short time later, Professor Henry George Coward lay bound hand and foot and gagged in his thin pyjamas on the back of the jeep as it sped along the bumpy road.
He still couldn't believe what had just happened. He had thought Geissler was a windy and corrupt scoundrel who had furthered his career partly through fraud and bribery, but he would never have
never thought that his rival would go so far as to simply kidnap him and take his assistant hostage. And he was fully aware that he had to do Geißler's bidding in order to save his assistant's life.
Although Geissler could not possibly release both Karin and him after today's action. And he was not at all comfortable with the thought that Dr. Stahl was now alone in the camp with his pretty assistant. Karin
had twice snatched an interesting job from Dr. Stahl and it was to be feared that she would now take revenge. The professor tugged desperately at his restraints. To no avail. He could do nothing but wait, hope and pray