Fun with Danny Saga (mm/mm) New on April 26th

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

I hope this wonderful story still delights scores of readers. Another chapter coming up!

Fun with Danny – Ongoing Training

Chapter 5 – Pole-Tied Back to Back

“Greet him with your nose, Red,” Walter ordered. The two cousins stood behind Scott, taking looks at his gagged face rubbing against the black silky material. “Yes, make him feel your lips through the gag and the shorts. Look how happy it makes Blue.”

Scott’s hands rested over Danny’s knees. The captive at the pole felt the fingers’ lust and longing for climbing up the bare thighs to the nylon-wrapped sausage. Yet Scott resisted the temptation. At Greg and Walter’s Academy, taking such an initiative was the best way to be denied a small favour earned with sweat and toil. The reward would be replaced with some punishment.

Danny mentally thanked Scott for the caresses his gagged cheeks provided. When, eventually, Greg gave the go for the next stage, Danny was only seconds away from succumbing to the throes of passion.

“You may use your hands, Red.”

Scott’s digits reached up; he didn’t rush and tried to make the masturbatory bout last, but Danny clenched his butt cheeks, contorted in his restraints and made the most out of the situation to satisfy his lustful state.

“MMmmmmmrrgmmmmm…”

The satisfied groan started and ended with the spurts of semen that flooded the shorts. Greg and Walter seized Scott’s shoulders, pulled him off Danny and had him stand.

“Excellent job you did, Red. Not even ten seconds with your hands and Blue creamed his shorts. But the reward was a wank, not a night of love with your roommate. Let’s get you ready for your time with Blue.”

Danny recovered from this intense orgasm. His juice dripped down his thighs; his penis shrunk back to a still state. He watched the scene unfold. They started wrapping Scott in ropes just in front of him. They would unite the already trussed up lad to his friend on the platform, who was solidly bound to the pole. For Danny, this meant more ropes encircling him and fastening Scott to him.

Just after he’d creamed his shorts so profusely, Danny felt a strong urge to be released. He squirmed defiantly but refrained from moaning; Greg and Walter saw to the silence rule. He was back to his senses when they had the lad trussed up in nine circles of rope all linked by shorter pieces anchoring the circular turns to his body.

His arms were pulled behind, with his hands palm to palm and only his wrists roped up together. But the various turns pinned his arms against his sides.

“You like it, Scotty,” Greg said in a less disciplinarian tone, “This reminds you of the times with Billy.”

“He remembers them fondly, I’m sure. But we’d better check.”

Walter kneeled in front of the roped up prisoner with a key in hand. It felt like a powerful ray of sun was illuminating Scott’s head. His day would be much brightened by his cock’s release.

Walter didn’t play one of his mean tricks. Scott felt the tiny padlock slide off, and the plastic tube was next. He’d almost forgotten what it was for his penis to be able to grow.

“He’s inflating all right, Greg. You see, Blue, I might tell you about this time with Billy. We’d abducted the both of them for the night and they spent it together in a large and comfortable closet. They were to cum as many times as they could. With their hands bound behind their backs, they had to cooperate and give each other hand jobs.”

“We’d set a camera, which they didn’t know about, and we left the light on. They were creative and they spent a lovey-dovey night wanking each other. They were spent when we came to free them the next morning.”

“It smelled in there. The little lovebirds had found all ways to use their bodies to stimulate each other, being impotent at providing their own relief.”

“It feels like he won’t stay impotent for long,” Greg said, gauging the captive pupil’s libido by kneading his expanding package; the cut of the shorts barely managed to get it in check. The combination of the smooth, stretchy panties and the shorts’ lining made the uniform quite an experience. Any motion brought a caress that would arouse the wearer, especially fetish fiends such as the ones in Greg and Walter’s Academy.

His touch didn’t last, to Scott’s great dismay.

“You’ll have five minutes before we bind you for the night. You may rub against Blue from behind as you want.”

The four hands that grabbed Scott pulled him off the floor and up onto the platform, standing behind the pole and Danny. The current resident’s hands, buttocks and even the ropes or the pole could trigger some pleasure to his hungry member.

Danny grunted almost imperceptibly, inviting Scott to a hand job; they’d done this before, and Danny’s skilled hand welcomed his friend’s cock to assist in reaching his objective and enjoying his release within the short amount of time allowed.

Walter held the digital video camera; he shot the scene starting from the back of the small room, turning around very slowly and closing in on the boys’ midsection, shooting their profile, until the unavoidable happened. There was a soft coo, some spasms and a sigh rather than a moan. Scott rubbed his chin against Danny’s shoulder, in the last moment of comfort before the barbarians would pull him off and enact their plan.

They plucked him off the platform too soon for him indeed; they spun him around. Some final preparation was required.

They arranged the various ropes that hung at his sides and they picked him up so he stood against the pole and Danny. Their calves, thighs, buttocks, hands and hips touched.

Danny quivered from the sights, sounds and smells he was bathed in since they’d moved to the laundry room. His exacerbated libido didn’t leave him much rest after an orgasm. His environment precluded any control; the combination of bonds, gags, socks and wanking overwhelmed him. He felt a healthy tent pitching his soiled shorts anew.

The rope work that ensued didn’t lower his blood pressure. The two cuties were wrapping more ropes, making sure their pupils would experience each other’s body as fully as possible. This did feel close, and to Danny, it did add to the distress; there was someone else to care for.

“So, what’s at stake?” Walter asked.

“I’ll say Red and Blue!”

They burst out laughing at the silly pun.

“Ha! Ha! Aren’t we clever?”

This was their usual way to catch their pupils’ attention when they were about to announce what was next on the agenda.

“We should leave you here to grumble among yourselves on what being punished entails. We wouldn’t want you to miss on some education, though, so we’ll have you watch a film next. Your parents have a big screen, Danny, which is worthy of the great show we’ve got in store for you. And there will be more room for me to get different shots of you lads bound to your pole.”

“We designed a masterpiece, Walt, I’m sure our pupils will be glad to see how thorough we are later on. They must be grateful for you recording them at their best.”

The move took place by rolling the platform from the back of the house to the front, through the tiled hall and into the living room. The two cousins went back to get all the stuff they’d left there, giving the usual recommendation to remain still and quiet to their bound and gagged prisoners.

They came back with all they needed soon; Danny noticed bags they hadn’t used yet. He’d seen them when he burst on Scott in his wheelchair. So far, the two little dominators had been up to the expectations Danny had regarding their stern bondage discipline.

He didn’t feel like he’d spilled his seed less than an hour before; he was horny as a hound again, groaning and pleading from behind his gag. Scott did the same, letting just a faint growl come through their nose. They felt their rib cages moving, and the vibrations that came from deep within.

“Our little beasts are begging for our attention, Walt.”

“They’re toeing the line with the silence rule. It wouldn’t hurt we try out our new toy before we put the movie on. Actually, William advised me to do so. He said that Blue would certainly become uncontrollable if he saw this film with his balls full.”

William. If this was the boy Danny thought of, it was the promise of some entertaining time. The young masters had planned some other entertainment. It involved direct contact between the performers and their audience.

Armed with vibrating wands, Greg and Walter started shuffling around the two-person pole tie, standing legs opened facing them. They slowly turned around their preys, waving the large pulsating devices and applying its stimulating touch to their genitals for a few seconds before they moved on to other body parts . Their hips, their nipples, their gagged lips, all received the touch from the magic wand.

The trussed up boys got spell-bound, wishing the toys stayed longer over their bulging shorts. Sadly for them, it all stopped at once.

“They’re warmed up, we may put the movie on.”

“Wait, Walt, how can they both watch the screen at the same time the way they’re back to back?”

“Hum. Let me think. It’s not really late, so we may have two screenings and keep a reasonable bed time for our pupils. Blue could be first watching; Scott has seen it already anyway. But it’s going to be tons of fun when he may watch it again! He likes this particular video quite a bit, and it should get him very much aroused, to our biggest enjoyment.”

Scott kept to himself but he glanced intently at his tormentors. Greg picked up on his interrogative look.

“Ha! Ha! Red is puzzled, and he’s burning to moan his question. I think it might be time to lift the silence rule. If it’s entertainment time, there should be some for us. We should get the best music from our charges…”

“Red and Blue’s gagged wailing! This is tempting, Greg, and it sure will make better audio for the video. Silence rule is off, lads.”

They didn’t burst in gagged shouts straight away. The cousins launched the ‘singing’ session. Greg twisted Danny’s nipples, which got the humming melody to start. He adjusted the platform so Danny would be the proper distance from the screen, with a perfect angle. He slid a disk in a player and used the remotes to get it started.

“Enjoy, Blue! Don’t worry; we’ll keep by your sides so you don’t watch such shocking content alone.”

This made Walter guffaw.

“We can’t have our little one traumatized. He’d have nightmares!”

The taunts glided over Danny’s skin like water off a duck’s feathers. The opening credits confirmed his intuition. The first carton read ‘Lester & William present’, before the title filled the screen with the now familiar font: ‘The Generous Tutor’.

The high-end audio system blasted a pounding drum and bass tune across the room; the fast rhythm of the soundtrack was mirrored on screen. In a high-paced montage, quick shots depicted a school; it quickly became clear it was an all-boys one.

The locations it featured –a workshop, a classroom, a locker-room or sports fields– were totally devoid of any feminine presence. Danny saw Maxim or William in each of the shots. William raised his hand in class, or he dived in the swimming pool. Maxim was a prefect; he oversaw the cafeteria or overlooked a study hall.

The music faded, and it cut to a more settled frame: the front of a large country house, with rose bushes climbing up the two stories, a thatch roof and a general sheen of prosperity. William stepped into the frame, dressed as a perfect little schoolboy. He held a large bag at his right side. He walked to the door and rang.

TBC
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

There will be no Sweaty Tie-Up posting this week. The editor has been ill, and there's no new spruced up chapter to post.

Nevertheless, here is a chapter of Danny's adventures, with a story within the story and recurring characters entertaining Danny and Scott. In a very peculiar way...

Chapter 6 – A Dominating Prefect

The camera slowly zoomed on him waiting. His legs were bare and smooth; his round bottom filled his shorts well. The five-second shot ended with Maxim opening the door, and a reverse shot from the threshold showed William’s mug, an uneasy smile coming to his lips, his slightly bowed head forcing him to roll his eyes.

“Good evening, Sir.”

“Good evening William. Glad to see you made it on time.”

“Thank you, Sir. You said I should be punctual, and as it is the first studying weekend I have, I didn’t want to be late.”

“Very good, lad. This is the state of mind I expect. This is the first time you come at my house for a lesson, so I’ll first show you to your room.”

Lester –if he was the cinematographer behind this specific video– accompanied the pair throughout their walk with his lens. They never seemed to lack nice angles for shots in their elegant sets. The actors were framed for best sight on their good looks. Maxim didn’t wear his prefect uniform, but a tight, gleaming black tracksuit that showed his wide shoulders and thin torso. His bottom was another interesting sight.

They were in a bedroom; Maxim didn’t say whether it was his, but it was William’s for the weekend anyway.

“So here is the place where we’re going to have you study hard. Set your luggage on the bed and have a seat.”

This was a huge bedroom, thirty by twenty feet at least. The furniture was sparse: a bed, a large wardrobe and an old-fashioned desk, with its bench attached. It was big enough to fit a young teenage boy.

A low-angle, slow motion shot studied the flannel shorts’ interaction with the fleshy butt cheeks it contained when the young lad sat down on the hard wood bench.

Maxim was examining the bag’s content.

“I can’t spot anything on the list missing,” he said fumbling with his hand, but leaving it all inside, “Here is what I was looking for. Your exercise notebook.”

He spun on his heel, took three steps to stand just in front of the desk. William sat straight, his hands neatly resting over the table, looking up to his instructor.

“Let’s see how you managed with the extra homework I assigned.”

Maxim opened the notebook and looked at it intently. His eyes rose from the paper once in a while to have a glance at William.

William sat quietly, his eyes gleaming.

“It took half a page before you misspelled. This is an improvement on your last homework assignments. Still, it isn’t enough to pass without any consequences.”

Maxim grabbed some chain from the bag on the bed. He kneeled at the desk’s side.

“You’re going to stay here for a while. I’ll lock your ankles so you remain pinned to your desk. Should I find more flaws, I have more equipment in store, your stay will be longer and the lecture will be extended.”

He wrapped the wide metal half rings from the cuffs at the end of the chain around his ankles. He then pulled the chain back and fixed it to the large rung running under the desk along its width. This forced the pupil to keep his feet flat over the floor. Maxim added a padlock to link the cuffs together.

“You won’t be running around until I decide you may.”

Maxim got back to his standing position. He towered over his pupil, being a few steps closer for his second look at the homework. This didn’t last long.

“I praised your improvements too quickly. ‘Its’ instead of ‘It’s’. It’s worth an extra restraint.”

He pulled some leather strap from the bag. He showed it to William –and the camera.

“Let’s get done with your legs.”

The appetizing thighs got welded by a double leather ring. Two 2-inch wide leather belts were sewn together. Once tightened and buckled, William’s knees could no longer move. The reading resumed. William looked less confident and placid than at the beginning.

“And another mistake! ‘Embarrassed’ takes two ‘R.s’. Hands behind the bench, lad. I’m afraid you’ve earned some extra lecture time.”

The close-up revealed the D-ring screwed at the back of the bench. It was the proper height to lock his wrists together. William was already wearing cuffs under his shirt and blazer; Maxim revealed them when he aligned them with the chrome attachment, pulling the pupil’s hands crossed behind the bench’s back.

William made a small gasp; Maxim quickly snapped the padlock shut, immobilizing the boy’s hands and standing next to him. He set a hand over his mouth, the other laid over the thick black hair at the back of his head. He kept William in a tight vice, which caused the lad to grunt and moan.

“Oh, no, lad, you’d better not. You know you have to follow the silence rule. No need to apologize or anything, just keep quiet.”

The mumbled noises stopped.

“I doubt I need to wait until I find another mistake for the next implement. I’m only one third in your essay. You have some good ideas on why unruly lads of your kind should be kept tightly gagged. You’ve documented quite a few. I’m sad you can’t spell any better, though. I wish there weren’t more reasons to add to your plight in what I still have to grade, but I’m afraid there will be. I should be as kind as possible, you know it boy, so I’ll gag you tight straight away. This should save you from getting caught gasping, sighing or making all sorts of forbidden noises. Now I’ll remove my hand, but you will be a nice little boy and patiently wait for your gag.”

The close-up over William’s face showed an air of worry, turning to an even more concerned one as –off screen– Maxim brandished the gag he’d probably gotten from his bag of tricks.

When it cut to Maxim, the apparatus he held didn’t have much shape. It was black and gleaming, with some chrome rings. It was latex or silicone. It became much clearer what it was like when Maxim set putting it on his charge.

There was a bladder attached to its middle, which William supinely took inside his gob, to Maxim’s great pleasure.

“I didn’t even need to ask you to open wide and you did. There might be room for progress, then.”

The muzzle was a sheath to encase him from under his nose to the bottom of his neck.. In Lester and William’s stories, they were called a mouth corset. It seemed custom-made for the cherubic black-haired boy. Maxim closed it over the boy’s neck with small hooks sewn on one side and the matching eyes on the other.

“This fits you well, boy, and it will hold on fast. Now, let me see the rest of your work. It will decide how much I inflate your gag for the lecture.”

A new angle showed Maxim from behind in the foreground, and William sitting in the already impressive gear that pinned him to his desk.

“Oh boy, oh boy… Poor little Willy, he didn’t pay enough attention to his spelling.”

Several remarks of the kind accompanied the zooming in; the slow camera move approached William, depicting his bound legs, his upright position and his invisible arms. When Maxim announced the final sentence, after having sighed, gasped and scolded for mistakes found, William sat in the frame in close-up, the fiendish muzzle gleaming and displaying its tight hold, thanks to the reflections of the polished material.

“This will be seven strokes of the pump. This isn’t mild, but I had warned you. You had plenty of time to do your homework. You could have gotten all these easy mistakes out by proofreading, so I don’t feel bad about your penalty.

William opened wide eyes when Maxim got back in the frame, holding the bladder pump this time. He screwed its end to the front and started pressing on the rubber pear. He counted out loud; with each pressure, William’s face looked more surprised and upset.

“And seven. You look like a chipmunk, lad. I hope this is bearable, because I have no intention to loosen anything for the next two hours. It is the minimum time for my lecture on discipline. You’ll be able to hear it all before I give you more exercises and tests.”

This didn’t last two hours in the film, of course, but there were tons of things happening on screen anyway. Maxim and his charge at his desk alternated with shots of William illustrating Maxim’s words.

When he explained that more than three breaches of the rules in one day resulted in spending the night in a closet, a series of shots ended up with William thoroughly trussed up in ropes and set inside a closet by arms whose faces didn’t appear in the frame.

The shot was long enough that Danny could take in the shape revealing outfit. It was another one of their schoolboy uniforms, but ones that always had some quirky cut, and added frills. They remained discrete like for this one, an extra satin ribbon sewn along the hem or on the sides of short trousers. All details enhanced the juvenile male form they dressed. William always looked healthy, nicely plump in the proper places thanks to his tailor-made costumes. They enhanced this youthfulness As did his legs’.

Short shots fading into each other depicted the binding progress. The captor remained unseen; his strong arms stuffed the bundled boy inside the large wardrobe, hanging him to a bar running above his head. William moaned and begged through his tight gag, but the door slammed shut.

And it cut back to William at his desk, enduring more lecturing from Maxim.

“And so, if you eventually behave well enough in the classroom, we might put you on a household training programme. You’ll learn to clean up, to wait on your betters when they dine, to dust and hoover and tidy.”

The close-up on William’s interrogative look got blurry. It cut to another set.

William dusted furniture in a well-sized, comfortable cottage. He was busy performing this menial task and modelling an even kinkier outfit as he cleaned up. It took a little while for Danny to take in all the gear that William demonstrated. The scene lasted a bit, with detailed views of the wearer dutifully performing his chores.

William wore a bondage maid uniform, with an impressive single glove, knee-high boots and a leather gag that featured a feather duster. This was nothing short of amazing to Danny. Did he react in a way that betrayed his admiration? The two fiendish youngsters were on the case. They switched their magic wands on and went to work on their spell.

The combination of the fascinating erotic narrative with the intense sensations the vibrating rods provided didn’t let Danny fight long. The end of the scene, with Maxim coming into the frame this time, riding crop in hand, saw Danny cream his shorts for the first time.

They used the same blurred effect to get back to William in his classroom, with Maxim droning on.

“This will be your way to make yourself useful. Of course, if you do well, you might benefit from some rewards.”

The lanky tutor explained that there would be time outdoors and a less stringent discipline if he managed to pass all the tests. The scene faded to be replaced by William’s mental projections.

He pictured himself in a pair of tight, shiny swim briefs, with his wrists simply bound behind his back, and over the mouth scarf tied across his mouth. Maxim had him come. The tutor lounged in a large armchair and got the younger lad to sit over his lap.

The onscreen kneading and kissing between the older teen and cute William claimed their toll on Danny. He thought he’d recovered quicker than usual. However, William’s videos were powerful enough to get his blood to boil in no time at all. The electronic devices and the skilled wrists holding them had an easy job to perform. Danny’s shorts gathered the outcome.

TBC
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

I just thought this fine story should be brought back up a bit. It's worth it. ;D
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

I thought I would keep the next chapter hostage until the total page views would get up above 10,000. I'll be very kind, though and post even though we're still below this figure. Don't hesitate, reread these wonderful stories!
Other good news on the Danny side: a new episode got started, so there will be a continuation.

Chapter 7 – Boarding School Shenanigans

On the wide LCD display, William remained under his tutor’s control. Danny recovered from his intense orgasm with his eyes closed. He opened them a few seconds later and it was enough to get him back into a horny mood. His playmate William received some intimate fondling onscreen. The black-haired character writhed lightly, wriggling like a worm or a horny dick. Maxim had him on his lap, shifting from one position to the next so he could pat down the whole piece of clothing, feeling for what it concealed in the process. Danny found it sweet; Maxim softly caressed his charge, until he focused on his crotch, fondling his buttocks and giving him a slow wank.

The scene ended. What was Maxim about to tell, and what would William make of it. Danny was a sucker for such fiction and he was hooked; his post-orgasmic down hadn’t lasted more than a couple seconds.

“Of course, we’ll see to it that you keep some better care of yourself. Your personal hygiene will be monitored closer. My pupils should behave, and their personal appearance should reflect this. You’ll learn the hard way what happens to those who don’t follow all the rules I just explained on personal grooming. This applies to dressing up and the cleanliness of your clothing..."

William’s listening face got out of focus to blend to the next scene.

They were in a locker room. It was old-fashioned, with wooden benches and grey metal lockers. William was dressed in a footie kit, with black socks, black shorts and a white jersey. He sat on a bench, his arms sticking out on each side. They were tied to the bench at elbows and wrists. His legs were spread open too, pulled to the piece of furniture’s legs with taut white rope. His crotch was at the very centre of the frame, pulling Danny’s eyes to the quivering fabric.

Three turns of duct tape around his lower face sealed his lips and trapped some mass inside his mouth.

William seemed stuck; he couldn’t squirm much and all his efforts never got him anywhere over the series of shots depicting his predicament. He froze as noise could be heard in the background. A slamming door, and steps came closer.

The captive boy became vocal, begging whoever was coming before they even entered the room. An expert ear could pick up he was begging Maxim.

William’s cute mug displayed another masterful expression of gagged awe. This wasn’t Maxim, but two other lads a little older than he was. They knew him, apparently.

“Hi there Willy, we’ve come to pay you a visit. Maxim asked us to do so. He said you could easily get bored. It’s not because you skip brushing your teeth that you need to be left in solitary for the whole punishment, he said.”

The boy who spoke had fine features and light brown, dense and short-cut hair. His lankier companion leaned into William, reaching for his crotch with his right hand.

“Hi, Willy.”

The boy kneaded the bound boy’s genitals through his shorts, acting as if he were shaking a hand. This got both of them to laugh.

“His willy likes your greetings, Nelson, but we haven’t come to give the little pervert a hand job.”

“No, we haven’t.”

The following scene was in slow motion. The boys shucked off their socks, revealing their sweaty bare feet. They brought them to each other’s nose. Their strong reaction to this stimulus started when the socks were still several feet away from their faces. They changed aim and turned to William. The slow-motion sequence enhanced the boys’ features, showing the change from their satisfied grin to the disgust the socks caused, to the mischievous look they exchanged before they turned on poor William.

The slow motion ended, with a cut to a close-up of William’s face with the stinky socks padded over.

Nelson used a rubber strap to placate the foul footwear over his nostrils, forcing William to savour the fragrances they’d apparently toiled over.

“It’s been quite a few gym classes with these socks on! My gym shoes tend to make my feet sweat, which is why they smell so bad!”

William was vocal about his discomfort; it didn’t bring him any merciful gesture from the pair of schoolmates who’d just found him. The close-up on his wide eyes and the wail the gag smothered highlighted his plight.

Greg knew of the film’s most crucial moments; this one would get Danny to feel a stir in his loins. His vibrating wand accompanied the highly arousing show.

The boys remained for a while, having a closer look at the bound and gagged boy. They eventually left, having him promise he would launder their socks and give them back the following week. The sequence ended with Maxim coming back and mocking William, explaining how he would clean the socks later on by sucking on them, causing another bout of disagreement. Danny squirted a huge load, much to his surprise. He felt a pang of shame when Greg taunted his weakness, which could start the process over. Did Danny have enough stamina, though? Greg was willing to find out.

The film went on regardless of the audience’s emotional state. There was another fading effect to get back to William undergoing the weekend of training. He was still wearing his fetish maid outfit, yet he’d been rid of the duster. A more traditional Gwen hood covered his head, leaving only his nose and eyes visible. He wore long kid leather gloves, one for each arm this time. A few inches of chain linked his cuffed wrists.

He prepared tea under Maxim’s silent guidance. He then set the teapot on a tray, along with a cup, a sugar bowl and a small pot of milk.

He then carried the tray to the living room. He set it down on the coffee table and stood at attention.

Maxim leisurely sat in a thick, plush armchair and made a gesture towards his pupil with a riding crop.

William approached the table and poured a cup of tea, added some sugar and milk, stirred it then brought it to his sitting professor.

“Very good, young man,” Maxim said. He sounded almost friendly. William went back to stand at attention.

“You need some attention, and I intend to give you some more. You’ve fared well so far, I’ll see to it that you don’t compromise this improvement.”

The effect was a bit different, but this time Danny understood it meant flash forwarding.

William stood in the corner, his arms behind his back, his forearms solidly held together in a gleaming leather sleeve.

“Your corner time is over, lad! Turn around. We’re going to discuss how you fared.”

The younger boy spun on his heel gracefully despite the straps pinning his legs together. He still wore the Gwen hood.

“I saw you fidgeting three times; you were supposed to keep immobile. I’m sorry, but it will bear consequences.”

The camera focused on William’s distressed face. It faded again, only to find the lad in an even direr predicament: he was bent over at the waist. He rested over some sort of trestle in front of him. The upper bar was at his waist’ height. His arms were still in the single glove, but they were pointing upwards this time, since William found himself in a merciless strappado. The tip of the sleeve had a ring, and a rope fixed just above him kept him in what seemed a rather uncomfortable position.

“I’m afraid this punishment is rather nasty, William. It pains me so much to have to inflict this upon you. It is for your own good, you won’t forget next time…”

The gagged reply conveyed sadness and regrets.

“Tut, tut, no whining. You failed a basic test, you’ve got to suffer the consequences.”

There were many shots of William in this original and difficult position.

Greg picked up that the close-ups on the boy’s wavy curves or the angles that enhanced the difficulty of the bondage would get his client willing to let it go another time. There were close-ups on William’s leather-clad bottom, which of course piqued Danny’s interest.

The poor viewer felt spent, yet Greg’s presence at his sides while he discovered this new and extremely arousing video got its toil. His wrist flicking and handling of his vibrating device matched the boy’s lustful mind. It happened after the ending credits started rolling, but his wet and feverish member wouldn’t leave him alone. He orgasmed, having the feeling to discharge the most minimal amount of semen he had ever ejaculated.

“Red managed to keep some control over his manhood, but I’m not sure he can once he faces the screen,” Walter prophesized.

“Blue’s been utterly hopeless. He’s a spunk fountain. I’m sure William and Lester will be proud to know how much he enjoys their films.”

“Mrrmmpgrrmmmbllmmph?!”

“He’s all concerned, now Greg,” Walter laughed.

The pair of cousins prepared their guests for another screening, turning the platform they stood on one hundred and eighty degrees, and starting the video over.

Danny could feel Scott’s enthusiasm kick in five minutes in. He found out through Walter’s taunts that Scott had soiled his shorts twice; he couldn’t tell exactly how many times he himself had fallen into Greg’s trap but his fellow-captive seemed on his way to break his record .

Danny could feel Scott’s shoulders, back, buttocks, thighs and calves. He received his companion’s energy; Scott’s quivering provided the tactile stimulus, the film’s soundtrack the aural one, Greg’s wrist wrapping his genitals in silk echoed Scott’s moves. It would take time, but Greg knew his little bondage slut wouldn’t resist his caresses for long.

Greg tucked the mummified dick inside the wiped shorts. He could get back to work with the magic wand.

The second screening allowed for some more of the same viewing pleasures. Greg and Walter took small breaks whenever they got their charge to unload. Scott was a live wire, and he had lots of pent-up energy to release. It felt like they had him reach orgasm every five minutes or so.

The bound pair didn’t repress their moans. They even encouraged their pupils to provide their sweet music. Occasional nipple twisting or ball grabbing ensured sincere shouting attempts. The second time around, the cousins didn’t feel like paying as much attention to what took place on the screen as to the pole-tied pair.

This made the viewing a long, squishy and outlandish experience. Danny had trouble figuring out where he was; his senses overwhelmed him; by now, he was growing genuinely tired.

He didn’t balk when the movie was over and Greg and Walter announced they would be prepared for the night. The cousins acted fast.

The blond half of the duo fetched a large blanked; his cousin gathered belts. They wrapped the pole-tied duo in the thick and warm material, using belts to keep it close around them. Scott and Danny now shared their heat, and the questionable privilege of spending the night standing.

The fiendish cousins had one more trick to play. They knotted the toes of two pairs of socks to make a scarf that would keep the Speedos they’d used as headwear well-centred over their nostrils. These garments had been worn for a fe< days or nights by very nubile teenage boys. Danny couldn’t help but recriminate from behind his gag.

“Quit moaning, it sounds like it’s time to get you back under the silence rule. You’ll get to know even more of those who will soon be your fellow-pupils with this little gift we just made you. While you get to know your schoolmates, we’ll enjoy your bed, Blue. You boys will spend the night here. We’ll be back soon enough. Have sweet dreams. It might be a school day tomorrow, we’re not completely done with you,” Greg stated dryly.

They switched the lights off and locked the door when they exited, leaving the two bound boys to find their marks for falling asleep. They tested the added belts; they provided more support, being wide and tightened well enough. Danny relaxed and realized the restraints around him held fast; he could make it getting asleep, and he felt very much like it.

He felt his penis shrinking, overcome by three hours of ruthless attacks from Greg. His brain was slowly getting over it. He heard Scott wish him a good night in Morse code, to which he politely replied. The dullness of the recitation took its toll and Danny was asleep before he could spell the ‘T’.

TBC
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

Let us know you enjoy this saga!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

I enjoy all 3 of your sagas immensely but would feel like an idiot regurgitating the same praise week after week.
snowylocks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by snowylocks »

I can sort of remember matching Danny's recovery time, but he sure does have me beat when it comes to friends going to amazing lengths to keep him happy.
And that's a way cool movie. Send me a copy...um..transcript. :p
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

I know there are faithful followers, @Blackbound, but this particular story didn't get that many comments. Maybe I should have not posted the first two stories at once. Thanks for taking the time to make a comment you'd made previously!
And thanks @Snowylocks for the support. The episodes in the stories featuring Danny show him primarily with his friends and key holders, who relieve his frustration when they feel like it. It might explain his enthusiasm when released from his torture implement.
mig137
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mig137 »

Hey bondwriter, Danny's saga is one of the best stories I've ever read. And I think many followers would say the same thing. Thank you for your constant writing.
;)
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

Thanks a ton, Mig137, your comment satisfies my fragile ego. ;D
Here is the final chapter of this particular episode. Be reassured, new adventures are on their way for Danny and his friends.

Chapter 8 - Decision-Making

Over the few tens of minutes before he awoke, Danny had sweet and vivid dreams. He’d become blissfully unaware of the strict pole-tie he shared with Scott or the stinky underwear and socks he both tasted and smelled.

Greg was there in his fantasy, though, and so was Graham. His blond friend looked the cutest in his white shorts with blue side strips. Greg asked Danny to bind his friend. He complied, feeling troubled by his friend’s closeness and his high level of sexiness.

The whirlwind of pleasant feelings went on until eventually the real-life Greg stood in front of him, shaking his shoulder to pull him out of his slumber. The captive felt sore and he needed to pee. Danny was back into the real world.

“You slept really well, Blue, it almost makes me feel bad waking you up.”

Walter stood behind him handling Scott.

“Red slept well too, apparently. They’ll be rested for this morning’s fun; it won’t hurt.”

“They’d better be sharp for the next few hours, you’re right, Walt.”

Scott and Danny felt the blanket falling down. Their young and fierce captors removed the ropes binding them to the pole methodically, restraining them with cuffs, chains and padlocks as they went.

Neither Danny nor Scott felt much like fighting their handlers; they ached all over and needed to stretch, and they didn’t hamper their captors’ moves to get this much desired privilege. Greg and Walter had them hobbled in chains in no time. They could take them to the bathroom.

The stop allowed for the four of them to relieve themselves. Special hygiene was bestowed upon the prisoners who benefitted from an enema their handlers skipped.

Greg and Walter could put their charges back in clean shorts and shirts. Blue and red footie kits appeared.

“No funny stuff while we dress you up, lads. Any funny stuff gets you ball-tied for two hours.”

The two imprisoned football players were kept under watch, but they were now required to make themselves useful.

“You will go and fix breakfast. You show the way, Blue. You don’t want to do the same mistake twice.”

Danny was very ready to believe Walter. He nodded to Scott. Their gags had not been removed, though the humiliating underwear was gone. They had the strong-smelling socks under their nostrils. It felt to Danny they’d lost of their odoriferous power.

He prepared breakfast to Greg and Walter’s taste: orange juice, cereals, toast and chocolate spread… Scott was as aware of their standards as Danny’s. Chains rattled and the breakfast was soon impeccably laid out over the white tablecloth of the kitchen table.

“You’ve started without a major blunder. This means you can be worthy of our rules when you want it.”

“Which means we could be more demanding Walt.”

The two relatives sat down at the table, making eye contact with the staff when they were ready to be helped.

“A fine pair of butlers we got ourselves,” Greg told his cousin, “May I get some juice, some of this yellow cereal there,” he said pointing to a large box bearing the logo of a famous brand, “and some toast?”

This wasn’t new to Danny and Scott. They now excelled at performing such ancillary tasks in their restraints and muzzles . The two cousins got their favourite breakfast; their charges knew of their preferences by now and intended to satisfy them.

The captors had woken up fully by the time they sat down for breakfast; the staff benefitted from the boys’ full awareness. The two captors gave their butlers orders and assessed how well they obeyed; every time the servants were within reach, they found a reason or another to grab them and knead them.

“Toast with marmalade, Jeeves… You have quite a bum, my lad. Round and firm… They fill your sexy shorts nicely,” Walter said, feeling Danny’s behind as the young servant brought him his piece of bread.”

The youthful masters were full soon.

“This was some fine breakfast, lads. We’ll get busy; Blue still has chores to perform before he goes to school. Attention!”

The two male maids stood straight, their feet together and their chained wrists crossed over their stomachs.

“You need to practice your cleaning skills. We didn’t spend much time on these but they’re important when you’re our guests this summer,” Greg explained.

“We’ve let you use your hands to wait on us this morning. You should learn to clean up with hands cuffed behind your back.”

Danny deemed this odd. How could they use any tool without their hands in front of them? Would they have to sweep the floor holding the broom behind them?

The captors got busy, giving their charge the answers to his untold questions. They uncuffed and pulled the servants’ wrists in the desired position, resting at the small of their backs.

“You may wonder how this is going to work,” Walter sniggered,” You can still move your head, can’t you?”

Greg held some weird contraptions in his hand; they were long and wide ribbons with some thick padding fixed in their middles. New gags yet?

“The big wadding goes on the outside this time,” the blond captor said as he tied the first scarf over Scott’s lower face. There was a chamois skin wrapped around some spongy material; it was a few inches thick and it didn’t look as tidy as their usual gags. Greg turned to Danny and fixed the other padded scarf over his gagged mouth.

“You’ll start by cleaning the table. There shouldn’t be one single crumb when you’re done. Get them all off first, you’ll gather them from the floor afterwards.”

The two cleaners were waiting for further instructions.

“Get started,” Walter admonished, “We don’t like our butlers dawdling.”

Scott and Danny traded looks. They stood on each side of the large kitchen table. They bent over and wriggled to move their heads, wiping the hard surface in little sweeps. Danny tried his best to push the remains off, starting from the edge and going to the right side.

It worked well. Scott mimicked his friend’s skilful method. Soon the butlers reached the middle, their hair brushing against each other.

“You’re doing OK, lads, keep up the good work,” Walter encouraged.

Having moved forward, Danny felt his shorted dick rubbing against the table. He couldn’t help grunting as the contact stimulated him. Scott uttered a similar muffled sound. Danny could feel some vibrations under his mouth and at his shorts.

The two cleaning boys couldn’t see Greg and Walter, who each stood behind one their captives. Walter was about to scold them for their self-pleasuring activities but his cousin raised his hand to prevent an intervention. The brown-haired sadist picked up on the message; they’d let the boys make this big mistake, which would yield further consequences in the days to come. The two cousins enjoyed playing their game long-term.

The two shorted bums pointing upwards and wriggling were a sight to behold, and both tormentors felt their boners grow harder. The tremors from their bending staff grew. The lads muffled the groans that would betray their reaching an orgasm.

As they both started wiggling around, they felt some pressure coming from behind. Greg had picked Danny and Walter stood behind Scott. They made contact with the two pairs of buttocks lined in satiny nylon. The lying down boys shook in spasms until emptying their balls in their shorts.

They lay still, but the humping of their captors got them to shake and twist. Greg and Walter traded looks, and they ripped the condom wrapping at the same time. With their penises encased in the sanitary rubber, they lowered the soiled shorts and undies and they both ploughed into their manservants at the same time.

This quick fuck woke the prisoners’ libidos up, and they moaned and grunted with pleasure as the thin and rigid rods came back and forth.

“Scott has got a super soft arse,” Walter sighed after he’d bellowed and breathed out, following the hair-rising orgasm he’d experienced.

“Blue’s quite smooth too,” his cousin replied in a breathless whisper.

They both panted for a couple tens of seconds longer before Greg spoke up.

“It felt nice emptying my balls.”

He slid his hand between the table and the shorts, finding the damp spot.

“Blue felt the same way,” he said, sniffing his fingers to confirm this wasn’t urine but semen.

“So did Red,” Walter answered after performing the same check.

“We don’t have to follow rule number six, but they do…”

“They have a hard time remembering it.”

“We’re patient; we may teach them good manners over the coming months…”

The two captives lying face down exchanged glances. The little devils were playing their usual number, this of the concerned tutors. This meant some announcement was afoot.

It took another five minutes of scolding and commenting on the youths nowadays before Greg eventually let them know what call they made.

“We believe in involved pupils at the Academy. You’ve heard us, and I’m sure you feel lots of shame. I’m afraid you won’t be able to apologize, what with being gagged and all.”

“Well said, Greg, but they know that pen and paper are our ways to have them talk.”

The two cousins pulled their shorts up, and they also provided their sex partners with the same attention to decency.

“Before we get you to sign an agreement…”

“A binding one,” Greg chirped in.

“A very binding one indeed. But you’ll sign it once you’ve cleaned up your mess.”

Scott and Danny moved around, rising from the table and wiping the location where they’d wet the table with the semen squirts their rubbing against the table had caused.

“Rub it well, lads, we’ll check it’s spotless,” Walter admonished, “I’ll read you the contract we’ll have you sign before we let you go.”

Danny was used to working hard, and he was quite good at multi-tasking. He paid close attention to what was said around him while removing any smear from the sexual activity that had gone on over the soft surface . Scott put the same care in performing his task on the other side of the table. Danny winked at him a quick and a discreet but encouraging nod back.

Walter read the contract. It was the usual ten commandments Greg and Walter had already enforced, but the first rule was now that they would be under their young teachers’ rule for the two months of holidays.

“There’s nothing really surprising,” Greg commented when his cousin finished his reading, “But it’s better you renew your oath to us. Didn’t we say we’d give them some thinking time? It’s two hours before Blue needs to get to school.”

They had discussed what they would do beforehand; they didn’t need to discuss further and got to work. They brought rope and Greg took care of Danny while Walter turned his attention to Scott.

The furniture at Danny’s was sturdy; this allowed for masterful chair-ties, linking the students’ limbs and joints to the wooden structure. They sat very straight, their arms bound to the back legs.

The two cousins reviewed each other’s job, congratulating each other. Their inspection was visual first; soon, the lads used their fingers to feel the ropes and knots binding their pupils to the chairs. The nimble digits also checked for the firmness of the shorts’ contents.

They didn’t taunt or warn of the pumping and milking that ensued. Soft moans resounded, adding to the swishing sounds of said pumping and milking. Walter’s skilled hand got the best of Danny, who felt a thrill run up his spine before the warm stream of semen filled the front of his shorts.

“Uh oh, Blue,” the impish black-haired boy whispered into his ear, “This is another breach of rule number six.”

A gagged wail informed them that Scott and Greg had reached the same result .

“We achieved our goal, Greg,” Walt said, “Our little pupils have grown their penalty points tally. This means they have to spend the summer trying to redeem their debt.”

“At least! It’ll start this weekend,” Greg added, “I know Danny had nothing scheduled so far, but now he knows what he’ll be doing this Friday evening. Let’s get these contracts signed, our young Blue has to head to school soon.”

Scott and Danny looked at each other. Through little head moves, the two young masochists agreed: they would both dive head first into the young abductors’ scheme.

When presented with pens, they both signed the piece of paper. They didn’t even bother reading the handwritten text, having an idea of what such prose written by the cousins could entail.

“Very good, lads. You won’t be disappointed. Let’s free you so you may tidy the place before we leave.”

End of the episode.

To be continued in Fun with Danny: Summer Heat
snowylocks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by snowylocks »

That synchronised "ploughing" scene was masterful. I'd be plumb out of ideas myself, but if you're sure you can fill up an entire summer with this type of shenanigans, sign me up.
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

Hey Snowy! New story started. I'll try to keep it interesting, though of course our young heroes have already explored lots of activities.

If you have any ideas, post them or PM them.
snowylocks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by snowylocks »

Your stuff is always interesting. I'd probably need to review the rules of this site before I start brainstorming anything I'd like to see happen, so yeah, I'd probably better pm you about that. :p
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

Thanks for the input, Snowy. A full summer of fun is ahead for the lads....
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

Here come new adventures for Danny and his friends....

Fun with Danny : Summer Heat

Chapter 1 – Summoned

The sun’s warmth and the wind gliding over his tight football kit provided soft, comforting caresses. Danny couldn’t help but imagine plans for his nice summer day. What would it be like lazily walking around, taking a swim in the pond at the hottest of the afternoon, or napping with a book in the shade of a tree?

He didn’t have to find ideas on how to keep busy, though; he had duties to fulfil and an imposed schedule. He was to ‘babysit’ his younger neighbours. Walking at a brisk pace, he was soon at Walter’s. It was only a few houses away from his home. He rang the bell, checking his watch. 8:30 straight.

The door opened, revealing the cute and smiling mug of the brown-haired boy. The boy’s looks got Danny’s heart to melt every time. No wonder no one suspected what role the boy played in their games with the babysitter. Walter’s fine features and acting talent helped him conceal how he was indeed the older boy’s stern instructor.

“Hi there, Blue,” he said. Danny displayed the faintest of frowns, which his host picked up. “Or Danny, if you prefer. I don’t mind you having more than one name! You do wear blue today anyway.”

Danny did: royal blue for his shorts and pastel blue over his jersey.

“Good morning,” the visitor greeted back.

Walter didn’t try to hide his displeasure; his thick, dark eyebrows shook angrily. Danny understood his mistake and corrected it immediately.

“Good morning, master.”

“Much better,” the boy said, his smile back across his face. “It still earns you penalty points, but let’s get moving. Silence rule for now, follow me into the den.”

Danny had come over a few times; the den was at the opposite side of the entrance. There was little chance of having someone walk in on them. They were instructed to turn to Mrs. Rotham, an old lady who lived three houses down from Walter’s, if there was an issue. She had the key in case of an emergency, but she’d made it clear to Walter’s parents that she had no intention of checking on teenage boys. That’s what Danny was for.

The young man handled his duties quite professionally, which meant Mrs. Rotham could count on the nice, well-mannered boy; at 63, she had enough to keep busy with her home, her husband, her choir, her bingo club, and her cats. In the unlikely case she’d visit, she would ring. They’d have time to hide any incriminating evidence and stash prisoners away.

The pair headed to the other end of the house. Danny could ogle Walter’s interesting figure with no fear of being caught. Bare skin was on display: the younger lad wore very short footie shorts, and a short sleeves jersey. Black satiny nylon wrapped his bum. Red and white striped shiny fabric encased his torso, revealing all the muscles working underneath. Walter didn’t wear trousers to show off the hair that had grown on his legs. Being dark-haired, the growth of hair over his thighs and calves stood out. Looking at the sexy teen from behind would have been reason enough to wake up early. Danny had another hope for his call, which this enticing sight made cruelly vivid: he wanted to be rid of the plastic prison preventing him from growing a boner. He wanted to get an orgasm.

He’d spent four days with the cage on. The boys were unavailable over the weekend for some family reunion, which meant no chance of having the device removed. On Monday, the bespectacled teen was away himself Greg and Walter hadn’t spoken of freeing his penis; this had been further torture. Hopefully, his little tormentors would soon remove the cage and make him break the rule they’d designed and that had extended his indenture to the younger boys for months. Rule number six. The one about not spilling his seed.

Greg and Walter had become experts at stimulating Danny, his friend Graham, and Scott, one of the cousins’ fellow-student. Their three captives were often milked, kneaded, wanked or made to squirt, usually in their underwear; most times when it happened, Greg and Walter added ‘penalty points’, having understood how to make boys like them their debtors. The number of points to ‘repay’ was huge for all of them.

Once in a blue moon, Danny got a ‘free’ wank or blow job. The announcement of such a favour could be a trick; Walter would bring him on edge before he stopped, smirking and taunting.

“You know, Blue, I think it’s only fair we have your balls match your little nickname!”

Danny’s eyes kept following the boy’s curves from behind, totally hypnotized by the moving lines. Walter turned to him as they got in the den, pulling him out of his daydream– and displaying the interesting bulge that tented his short shorts.

“Number two.”

Danny got his feet one metre apart and crossed his fingers over the back of his head. This position was perfect for an inspection. Danny kept his mouth closed and his head high, his eyes looking forward. He remained perfectly still for the next five minutes. He could feel Walter’s breath over several of his body parts, as the younger lad crouched, leaned in or bent over to check Danny’s posture and clothing. His hygiene was also the subject of an inspection. Walter spent at least one minute checking the cock cage, the Speedos, and the shorts.

“You need the cage, you wouldn’t be decent without it.”

Danny kept mum. No need to get into trouble. He’d spotted a key as a necklace under the boy’s jersey. He needed to be patient. He’d been frustrated for what felt like an eternity, when it was only a few days. He had to keep calm and let Walter’s leanings take over. He knew the boy loved to see his penis in action.

He felt fingers wrapping his left ankle and obediently let Walter pull his foot a little closer to the other one. Danny felt the boy’s fingers delicately grab his shorts and underwear’s waistband. Walter pulled them down slowly until it was at the top of his thighs, just under his bottom. This was the next inspection target. Danny heard the sound of rubber being stretched, typical of the surgical gloves Walter liked wearing when playing doctor with his guests. Danny felt the gloved hands cupping his buttocks and spreading them apart.

“It looks clean. And you don’t have the butt plug on. Glad I didn’t bet with Greg. I was sure you’d wear it to impress us.”

The instructions had been clear when they’d inspected him on Friday evening that he shouldn’t play with his bum. Danny had obeyed; it didn’t cost him much. The toys were fun when his cock could grow unlimited. Danny had tried to vent his frustration by studying and exercising. It worked. He’d managed to sleep rather well.

There were always some lurid and picturesque fantasies inviting themselves in the wee hours of the morning. The two cousins, his friend Graham, his fellow-slave Scott… they all popped up now and then in some situation in which he was strictly bound and gagged.

“Good job you. I don’t need to punish you.”

There was a pause. Danny stood very still, trying his best at self-control. No need for a moan or a sigh. Walter was about to release his dick.

“I’ll put it up here myself. I haven’t gagged you yet, let’s start by plugging the other end instead. A little variety doesn’t hurt.”

Danny complied with all the instructions Walter went on giving him; the younger boy had him bend over, grab his ankles and keep still. At least, folded in two, Danny could watch the boy’s legs. He got a nice view of his enticing shorts at times.

Walter grabbed a tube of lubricant, and squirted a dollop along Danny’s butt crack. He slowly massaged the greasy substance, his fingers pushing forward little by little until he could slide in his middle finger. He inserted a couple knuckles and softly prepared the field for the intended accessory. He kneeled; his eyes crossed Danny’s, upside down of course.

“You’ve kept clean,” he smiled. He showed Danny the conical plug he had in store. It wasn’t thicker than the usual ones but looked a bit longer.

The duo had to work in perfect harmony to slide the dildo inside Danny’s fundament. The experienced fingers kept a steady grip to lodge the intruder as intended. It was certainly longer, and it rubbed against his prostate, which almost made Danny break the silence rule. The boy couldn’t believe that he managed to control his breath and avoid making the least sound.

Walter smiled as the anal ring closed over the thinner part of the sex toy to keep it anchored solidly. He grabbed a small towel to remove the excess lubricant.

“Here we go,” Walter said, standing and pulling the shorts and Speedos up, “back to position number 2.”

Danny put his left ankle apart a bit further. He stood slowly, feeling the shape filling his bottom shift and move as he unfolded from his previous position. He crossed his fingers behind his head. It went well so far.

Walter stood just in front of him. He had removed his gloves. Danny could only hope he’d done so without touching any of the goo covering them.

“Let me check your mouth. Open wide!”

This was usually the moment when a gag would be inserted in his gob. Today, though, Walter just wanted to play dentist. He looked at his teeth, praised his fresh breath and ran his fingers inside the mouth as another test of his captive’s submission.

“At rest! Mouth shut. Get down in front of the couch.” Danny complied, slowly getting down to his knees and lying down parallel with the furniture.

“No, on your back, your head just in front and your legs like this,” Walter said, accompanying his pupil with his hands so he’d lie perpendicular to the couch.

Walter sat on the edge of the seat, putting his sneakered feet on each side of Danny’s head. He leaned forward; they could look at each other upside down again. Walter seemed elated seeing his pupil in this supine position.

“You’re such an obedient little pup, today, Blue. I’ll reward you.”

Finally, Danny thought, he would get his cock freed. Being on his back with the stimulating plug up his arse was quite an ordeal

Alas, Walter was in no hurry to act benevolently. He leaned further forward, his face close to Danny’s. He removed his charge’s eyeglasses, which he put in their case. He undertook unlacing his shoes. Slowly and smiling throughout, he removed them, unleashing the power of sweaty teenage boy feet that have simmered in plastic.

Thankfully, it wasn’t Greg; the nice black vinyl sneakers also happened to be less than two weeks old. It had allowed the young master to obtain a few interesting fragrances, but nothing as strong as some of his older pairs could produce.

It remained a potent and telling smell. One that aroused Danny dearly. His brain was about to melt. Walter sat at the back of the couch; his face disappeared.

“I’ll let you smell my socks. I’ve worn them for two days only, consider yourself lucky.”

Danny sure did. The two feet covered his face, his toes pressed against his mouth, and almost rubbing his nostrils. They were damp and still warm. Danny refrained from sticking his tongue out to get a taste. He would wait for the order.

TBC
Last edited by Bondwriter 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

Chapter 2 – At Walter’s Feet

“It’s an honour having my feet on your face! You may sleep while I read my sports magazine. Just don’t move.”

Danny heard the pages being turned. He remained perfectly still, if only to avoid more stimulation from the plug. He focused on some maths problem to move to another train of thought. It worked for five seconds, until the damp socks moved across Danny’s face, caressing his soft skin and spreading the feet sweat and smell.

It was five minutes later –at Walter’s watch, Danny had trouble keeping track of time– that at last the young tormentor got interested in his victim again.

“You should suck my big toes,” Walter ordered, laying them over Danny’s lips so he just had to open his mouth. The foot slave complied and parted his lips. Walter had kept his socks on, which made it a bit difficult. As he salivated and worked with his lips and tongue, the socks slid and wrapped the toes; he eventually managed to have both of them circled by his lips. He licked slowly but with strong tongue moves. Walter had taught him what default treatment he expected when he didn’t give any specific instructions.

The cooing and ecstasy from the boy informed Danny that his ministrations worked. The sounds changed too. The magazine had been dropped, and the unmistakable sound of fapping came from behind.

Walter didn’t refrain from making high-pitched noises when he came. His feet had moved in sync with his wank, with Danny fighting to keep the socked toes inside his mouth. His insteps now rested immobile on each side of the lying boy’s nose.

“Let go of my toes,” Walter ordered. He set his feet back on the carpet. His face reappeared, along with his hand, which he kept cupped and turned to the ceiling. Danny knew he’d collected liquid in his palm.

Leaning forward, Walter brought his right hand close to Danny’s face. The babysitter smelled its content before the boy flipped it and smeared the goo all over his face. The assault on the recipient’s nostrils was strong.

“Keep your mouth closed, don’t lick your lips.”

Walter disappeared again and got his feet back on Danny’s face. After a while, it kind of dried off, but it still felt – and smelled– weird.

“This was relaxing, Blue. I’ll even reward you with a little face massage,” he said, smearing the sperm over his slave’s face with his socked soles. It tended to dry up, yet Danny felt he’d dived head first in a pool of semen. After more foot caresses, Walter was ready to move on.

“I have a few things to tell you before we move on. Knees up, I’ll sit on you.”

Walter did just that. He jumped from the couch and stood, turning towards Danny, whose legs were folded, offering a tempting backrest to the young tormentor. He adjusted his shorts and straddled his guest, facing the lying boy’s puzzled look. He lowered himself, his shorted bottom landing over Danny’s tensed up abs. Leaning against his slave’s thighs, Walter made himself comfortable, his hands going from Danny’s chest to the front of his own shorts. The black polyamide was inflated again, despite the powerful orgasm that spilled so much liquid just a few minutes previous.

“I’ve decided to start slow, to check you’re worthy of what’s coming up. You realize we’ve worked very hard to schedule all this time together over the summer, don’t you? You’ve shown perfect obedience so far. Don’t disappoint.”

Danny remained perfectly still, despite Walter shifting over him to get the butt plug to move.

“You’ve got a wonderful tongue, Blue. I should use it while I can.”

His hand left his inflated package. He brought his feet back behind, kneeling in the process and rubbing his seat’s tummy with his shorted boner. He moved forward, his hands ending up holding the couch’s edge. He spread his thighs and kept straight to make room for his charge. His shorts and their appetizing content were just a few inches above his nose.

“Move away from the couch. You may use your arms.”

Danny squirmed and moved down, his face coming closer to the bulge of the boy straddling him and making space temporarily.

“It looks like it’s going to work just fine. Keep still. And open wide of course.”

Walter lowered himself and sat on Danny’s chest so his cock and balls would brush across Danny’s lips.

“Tongue, please.”

Danny sealed lips around the wrapped genitals and he started wetting the shorts with his saliva. The growth of the boner meant he was doing something well. Walter let him play around a bit in this uncomfortable position. Soon, the young master’s own lust overwhelmed him: he had to feel his cock fully inside.

Walter lowered his shorts as much as he could to clear the way for his erect cock. The youthful, enthusiastic sausage sprung up, bobbling around over Danny’s lower face.

Walter reached for Danny’s hair.

He pulled it up to get his head up and moved forward, his dick entering his charge’s mouth. He didn’t push any further, which meant that pumping, sucking and licking were preferred to deep-throating. Danny liked it better.

Though he could feel discomfort in his midsection, being given such a treat did make things better for Danny. The nice little pubis dancing in front of his eyes was a fascinating show. The taste and consistence of Walter’s dick were heavenly.

What had to happen happened quicker than planned; it went with much hip-grinding and little animal shrieks. His dong spurted streams of liquid, which Danny swallowed promptly. He then spent another three minutes sucking dick to extract any fluid from Walter’s cock.

“My, Blue,” Walter panted, “you’ve got a magic tongue!”

This had become a cliché among the cousins, but Danny was always grateful for the compliment. Walter sat back lightly on his chest. His dick laid limply over Danny’s throat. The young top removed his socks.

“We’ve got to treat such a tongue right,” he said, brandishing his footwear and balling the two pieces together. “Your mouth should get the best of me to taste.”

Danny had to comply; his supine state, the weight of his captor and his monitoring didn’t allow for rebellion. He parted his lips and let his captor stuff it with the balled up socks.

“Shut your mouth, silence rule still on.”

The tastes provided by the soiled fabric were unmistakable. Danny had grown to enjoy them; this weird fetish made his little kidnappers so happy whenever they stuffed his gob with tainted underwear or socks! They always enjoyed seeing how aroused it made him.

Walter jumped to his feet.

“Come sit on the couch. It’ll be easier to finish gagging you.”

Danny complied, turning to his side and getting on his knees to get up. The plug behaved well and didn’t have any unwanted move prompting a breach of the silence rule. He handled the sitting down well. He turned towards Walter, who’d grabbed a sports bag from the side of the couch.

“Hands over your knees, I don’t want to see any funny stuff,” Walter instructed.

He was getting really efficient, which Danny noticed. Compared to their stay three months ago, the boys took much less time when it came to subduing him.

He still had Danny open his mouth so he could rearrange the socks before he got to taping his lips, at first, and then his whole lower face. He used duct tape, this time, which required more skill in applying. It had a smell that still seemed to have more effect on the pupils of their little academy.

A seal over the lips, a wide X, more horizontal strips, a couple chinstraps: this would make for a good foundation.

Walter stood to apply a couple turns around his head. He was very careful not to get any hair in the way. This was rather light, but quite appreciated by Danny. His obsession with the silence rule helped him overcome the surge in adrenalin he got from seeing the silicone swim cap the boys favoured for head mummification.

He docilely let Walter set it over his head. The boy knew how to do it. He stretched the thing with his hands well inside, quite wide, and softly slid it over Danny’s thick black hair. He tinkered with some recalcitrant hair, and made sure the tension was even over his whole skull. And of course, that his ears weren’t folded down, which could become an awful torture very quick.

The bandage he got from the bag next was white, but it was much like the usual flesh-coloured Coban wrap. It felt rubbery and stuck to itself. In the hands of the mischievous tykes, it was a tool of both decoration and subjugation. It would lock the wearer’s jaws and allowed for interesting symmetry effects.

Greg and Walter had experimented at length with various designs and patterns to mummify their prisoners’ heads. They used various levels of wrapping, stuff that stuck or tended to glide but ensnared heads tightly nonetheless. Satin hoods, long scarves or strips of sturdy and non-stretching fabric, cut off sheets, bandages and rolls of electrical tape… They had developed an intense practical knowledge of these materials and their silencing properties, which Danny could experience just now.

Walter alternated vertical or horizontal turns, picking the best angles to ensure the jaws would be locked, trapping the damp socks inside his gob. Danny was grateful the tykes were aware of the intense pressure it could exert over time if pulled too tight. Yet they used the material’s qualities and their superior expertise to make the eight turns totally effective.

“Let’s bind your hands, it seems you don’t know what to do with them,” Walter said, pointing to Danny softly rubbing his thighs. “You’re not going to wank, are you? Or try to rescue your caged prick?” Danny shook his head vehemently.

Walter sat next to his pupil, and had him face the other way, grabbing his wrists behind his back. Coils of rope were available, hidden between the cushions. With one hand, Walter pulled Danny’s wrists up between his shoulder blades. They crossed without causing much stress–at least at the beginning. A lashing was expertly wrapped around them, trapping the victim’s hands into tight manacles.

Three more pieces of rope appeared over the next ten minutes, which Walter used to bind his elbows to his chest and further ‘clip his wings’, as he put it. Having his arms out of the way was favoured when his mid-section had to be displayed and toyed with. Danny could only hope his dick’s release was coming.

Walter was in no big hurry, though. He leisurely reviewed his rope work, adjusting a loop here and tightening a knot there.

“You may stand up,” the little captor said, giving his charge a hand to get to his feet, which got the plug to move and slide again. “The silence rule is off, lad. You may moan, if you feel like it. Just don’t be too loud.”

Danny had one less thing to think about. His conditioning was strong; it sounded more like a whisper when the prisoner let go at first. Danny tried to control the volume of his nasal wail, but Walter was now moving him around, and Danny begged, ever so softly, to get his penis freed at last.

Walter didn’t seem to hear the gagged supplication; he went on hobbling Danny. He set two leg restraints, but not as usual. He did at the knees all right, but he took another coil and wrapped the top of his thighs in white rope, leaving only an inch or two of slack.

Danny felt his captor’s breath caressing his pubis through the fabric. Danny figured the key to his relief was a couple inches from the lock, hidden under his tormentor’s jersey. His gagged grunts sounded like a prayer, as he repeated the same ‘please, Walter, my beloved master, free my cock’ without getting tired. His gaoler didn’t seem to hear the begging captive. He stood up to take a look. He liked what he saw and smiled to his model. He came closer and removed his eyeglasses.

“You’re all set for your meeting upstairs. I’ll just have to make sure it stays a surprise.”

TBC
mig137
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mig137 »

Bondwriter please write more about Danny and his "Friends" . Your stories are great.
;)
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

Hey Mig137! Thanks for the praise, here is another chapter.

Chapter 3 – Getting Acquainted

Walter slid a satin sleep mask over his captive’s eyes. The padding was thick and the elastic strap kept it snug. However, it didn’t deter Walter from taking the extra step. He added long, thin strips of tape to glue the satin blindfold and ensure no light would come through.

Walter wrapped some rope around Danny’s neck.

“MMrggrmph! Brmmmllggrmmph!”

“Stop being silly, Blue. I’m not strangling you! I’ve wrapped you up nicely, all bound and gagged as you like. You can’t see, you’re all helpless. It took a lot of effort to get you there. I’m going to take care of you, little Blue, because you need to make a good impression on our guests.”

Danny calmed down and let Walter leash him up like his pet.

“It’s time you make me proud. Let’s go show our friends how good you look.”

He tugged over the doubled-up rope. Danny got walking, all bundled up and muzzled, blind as a mole, with a young minder dragging him in tow. The prisoner knew his way around this house; any surprise would take place in Greg’s room, where Walter was taking him to. Who could be the guests?

The captive heard faint voices from the landing. They weren’t particularly subdued, but the partition walls in this house were thick, and so were the doors. They helped when the cousins had fun with guests and wanted their parents to ignore what really went on. Danny had been unaware there were other boys already busy upstairs for the whole time Walter had played with him in the living room.

Danny heard the door crack open. The voices belonged to boys; one of them was Greg. Danny’s keen and trained ear detected muffled sounds that usually well-gagged boys produce. It was more difficult to count them. Two or three? Graham and Scott?

“Here you are at last,” Greg greeted his cousin. “The boys have been ready for half an hour. They sure were getting impatient for you and Blue to arrive. Weren’t you, Lav?”

“Grmmph!” It sounded like Greg had twisted his nipple to get a reply.

Danny could visualize the scene, or at least he could try to. ‘Lav’ was his friend Graham; his full nickname was Lavender, due to the mauve colour of the clothes they’d put him in when they’d first spent a long weekend together. He was Danny’s special friend before Greg and Walter lured and recruited him.

On top of his hearing skills, Danny still had the use of his nose, which had been preserved so far from an additional smelly layer. He identified Greg and Graham’s smell. As Walter tugged him forward, he picked up another scent. This fragrance wasn’t totally unknown from him. It had to be a boy from Greg and Walter’s school. He’d been made to sniff their roommates’ clothing the week before to ‘get to know them better’. He thought he recognized the green wrestling singlet with the crotch that smelled of lust.

“Welcome to you, Blue,” Greg greeted. “We’ll start our holidays with you making a new friend. We invited a young scoundrel from school to stay over for a few days. He came with Lavender last night. They spent time watching each other bound and gagged, but we kept them from making contact so far. We waited so you guys could all mingle and socialize together.”

“Maybe you know who it is already. You had to smell his socks and undies the other day.”

Danny felt Walter pull on the leash, indicating he should kneel. As he did, he felt the warmth of a body a few inches from him. Walter set his hand at the back of his head and pushed it forward.

“Give a kiss to your new friend’s fanny. He’s been tied to his bench for over an hour, I’m sure he longed for you.”

Danny’s face got fully acquainted with what had to be a great-looking bum. It was wrapped in soft fabric, certainly some spandex or swimwear. The contact of his gagged cheeks with the two round and firm globes of flesh was yet another stimulus threatening to send Danny beyond the realm of sanity, submitting him to temptation.

His encounter didn’t help Danny lower his blood pressure. He reacted to the silky contact of the kneeling boy’s face with long, gagged rut moans.

The warm and musky fragrance topped the experience royally. Danny rubbed his face more and more passionately, to his young minders’ great mirth.

“We’ve found something Blue’s interested in,” Walter laughed.

“Good, we know how to keep him busy if he ever gets bored during his stay.”

The pair of buttocks could be a great pillow for Danny, but he wasn’t meant to sleep. He heard the sound of two zippers being pulled. He felt the shorts, or whatever the boy was wearing, slide off his bottom. Danny wondered how Greg and Walter were capable to get their hands on such kinky clothing.

“We may as well check it all the way,” Greg added cryptically . Danny felt two pairs of hands grabbing him and pulling him to his feet. His shorts and underwear were pulled down; he felt some activity around the cock cage. He’d been disappointed so many times that even the click of the padlock being opened didn’t reassure him completely. The hard plastic shell slid off his compressed penis. His groin felt fresh air and someone blowing over his cock and balls.

“I really thought his balls would have turned blue,” Walter commented, his face close to the freshly released member. He blew over the slowly rising prick along with his cousin.

“It doesn’t take much to bring our little puppet to life!”

Danny ground his hips, fully enjoying the insertion up his ass now. He felt his dong sprout to a new life indeed. It brought attention from two boys and four hands, which had to be Greg and Walter. Danny heard a brief ripping sound—a plastic wrapper being torn open. Hands held his cock and he felt the thin rubber of a condom unrolling over his seven inches of recovering manhood.

“Hold on, colt, we’re doing this for your own good,” Greg said, making some space at the end of the rubber balloon to welcome the likely abundant liquid output.

“Yeah, we don’t want you to give your new friend an STD,” Walter smirked.

“Or get one!” Greg laughed. “Danny, meet Alistair.”

“Alistair, meet Danny,” Walter said, pushing the kidnapped babysitter, whose penis’ tip made contact with Alistair’s butt crack. Danny couldn’t believe he was allowed to empty his balls at last.

From the tales the lads had told about their school, Danny was glad he got to mingle with Alistair. His enticing bottom made for a great first contact. Danny moved closer, feeling his glans lodge against the smooth ring. It felt all oily and slippery.

Both boys were prepared–and eager for– the next step. Danny slid inside Alistair, who welcomed him enthusiastically.

Danny literally danced, with small moves and steps of course, but his body writhed as he fucked the stranger. The recipient of his ardour sang, too, a curious high-pitched wail that was interrupted by regular breath intakes.

“What a show,” Walter praised.

Danny didn’t hear anything. He was lost in his bondage and focused on the eventual release he was about to achieve. His prick slid in and out of the smooth ass by half an inch, and he gave little waist grinds that increased in intensity. The wail increased and faded as Danny orgasmed, jerking and squirming as the endorphins engulfed him.

He realized he kept on grinding, prompted by his partner’s calls. The gagged grunts provided further stimulation.

His prick hardened again. He was thankful his captors had not pulled him out before he orgasmed. Maybe he could even get a second one.

This time, although still steered by passion, he was more aware of his surroundings. He revelled in the freedom of his cock; he also tried to provide his partner with some enjoyable stimulation, grinding his hips slowly and grunting in rhythm, asking in this non-vocal manner if the recipient of the shagging got a proper kick out of being fucked.

As if reading his mind, Greg gave the answer to Danny.

“Blue seems to have a magic dick also, Walt. Al’s leaking pre-cum.”

There was guffawing in reply. It didn’t prevent Danny from happily reaching his second orgasm, which was almost shared by Alistair.

“Mmmmrmm!? Mmmmrmmm? Mmmmmmbbblllmmm!”

Alistair’s desperate plea for Danny to go on wasn’t enough to prevent the stud to go soft. This time, Greg and Walter pulled him off.

“Make room for Lavender. Your boyfriend needs to relieve his balls just as you did,” Walter said.

“We made sure to keep him horny enough since last night to have him all wired and hard to fuck Alistair. Get going, Lav, we’ll cut on your penalty points if you get Green to cum.”

Danny was made to stand a few feet from the rest of the group. The next ten minutes went into a blur. He could hear the taunts and rebukes directed at Graham and Alistair. He was somewhere else, relishing the lack of excessive attention and recovering from the two intense orgasms he’d finally gotten.

Alistair had not squirted his juice –though his audience thought he would– and from the praises it sounded like Graham had performed his duty with vigour and eagerness.

“We can’t fault Lav for having done his best. This was a good fuck. No bonus, but no punishment either. Anyway, this means Green may return Blue the favour.”

This got Danny’s attention. Was he to be ploughed by the newcomer to finish their introduction ritual?

“Right, Greg. They’ll have to trade places…”

Still blind, Danny felt totally helpless over the following fifteen minutes. The two fiends were busy releasing Alistair from his bench. Danny passively surrendered to his keepers when they had him lie down along the top of the trestle they used as a spanking bench. Alistair’s warmth was still there.

His arms remained bound behind him, between his shoulder blades, but his legs had been rid of ropes and his clothing had been taken off, leaving his bum bare. They removed the condom, wiping his dick with some wipes and a cotton towel.

They bound his ankles again to the trestle’s legs before they pushed him flat over the board and strapped him to it with wide leather belts.

“I’ll remove the plug, Blue,” Walter warned before he grabbed the base and got a good grip to pull it out. “Looks like you’ve loosened enough,” he said, poking Danny’s bum with a gloved finger. “We can mate you with a very vigorous horse from our stables.”

He heard them bringing the thoroughbred who was to mount him.

“We’ll put a condom on him, Blue. He’s been a bit promiscuous at school; we wouldn’t want you to get the clap.”

Danny’s gag prevented him from asking Walter about actual venereal diseases among the dorm’s population.

His mind didn’t dwell on such issues for long. He could feel a dick trying to find its way inside him. He did his part so Alistair could have his fun too. The boy he was yet to see slid in easily; the dick felt bigger than those of his young captors. It was more like Graham’s.

The hard and joyful cock’s second name wasn’t patience. Alistair ground his hips and twisted around, getting his cock in and out by half an inch and quickly getting to a state of extreme arousal. Danny felt contortions and heard pants and moans. It told him his visitor was getting to orgasm. He could feel the tremors from the cock squirting its juice, and the satisfied grunts that went along.

“They’ve all emptied their balls, Greg. We’ve been very kind, haven’t we?”

“Yup, my guests always like coming over. It’s time Blue and Al get their eyesight back. While it’s nice to get acquainted with a new schoolmate by fucking him, it might be nice also to see who your partner was.”

They wiped Danny’s butt crack and released him from the trestle. They had him stand, pulled up his undies and shorts, and adjusted his outfit. They undid ropes binding his arms, leaving only the one unifying his wrists.

The boys crouched to his sides and tackled the binding of his legs. Once his soft, bare gams were properly trussed up, it was time for the removal of the masks. Greg took care of Danny while his cousin removed Alistair’s blindfold.

TBC
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

Another chapter! I didn't post the edited version of chapter 3 last week, so you may want to read it again in its shinier version. I've added chapter titles too.

And here comes this week's post! It remains smutty.

Chapter 4 – Socializing

Standing five feet apart, the two captives were rid of their masks at the same time.

Danny wasn’t disappointed by the sight. Alistair was his height and thin, if not lanky. Yet, his calves, thighs, and abs were quite muscular. He had dark brown skin, which highlighted his green footie kit. Danny hadn’t anticipated he would be black from their minders’ tales, or even from the contacts he’d had in the preceding hour. Danny would learn later Alistair’s grandparents were from a Caribbean island on his mother’s side and Nigeria on his father’s, though they were as British as tea and crumpets.

Danny’s blond minder fetched his eyeglasses for him. He could then detail the looks of the boy he’d just had sex with. Alistair was Danny’s age, probably, or possibly a little bit younger. His eyes were brown, with long eyelashes. He had broadening shoulders; his muscular body told of sports and exercise. He was gagged much as Danny, his head wrapped in white stuff that Walter started removing. Greg also got to unwind the Coban wrap mummifying his head.

The cousins removed the swim caps they both wore. Alistair had a big mass of semi-long curly hair, wet and sticky from sweating for hours under silicone.

The two boys remained mute as they observed each other. Alistair winked, which no one but Danny caught. He winked back, happy that the newcomer was not only hot but friendly too.

Danny looked around. He nodded to Graham; his friend was bound and gagged in the same manner as the other ‘pupils’. He still had the swim cap on, with all the tape, bandage and wadding silencing him.

“You’ll all spin so your new friend can watch you from all angles. You start, Blue.”

Danny complied and felt the other boy ogling him. He tried to remember the anecdotes the cousins had told about Alistair; nothing came right away. Danny realized he mixed the various stories they’d told about people he’d never met.

He spun three times, relaxed after having emptied his ball. He traded smiles with Graham; they knew how to despite the tape plastered on their lower faces.

It was Alistair’s turn to show off. He filled his football outfit well. His close-fitting shorts displayed the round and muscular buttocks Danny had caressed with his gagged mouth. The clever zippers had allowed Walter to keep their prisoner decent once his mating with his friends had ended. The bulge showed Alistair was well endowed, at least as much as Graham, and the fashion their keepers favoured was typically designed to showcase appetizing male genitalia.

“You like what you see, don’t you,” Greg asked Danny, kneading the front of his shorts to get his answer. The size and hardness confirmed he was right. “Alistair’s little name is Green.”

Walter pointed to his green shorts; he checked Alistair’s bulge and got the same result.

“You’re getting boners looking at little Blue, Green? Remember we told you he had magic lips and it made you all dreamy? Good, this means you’ll get along. Everyone at the Walter Academy for Naughty Boys should get along.”

“The Greg and Walter Academy,” Greg said in a pinched voice.

“They get along, as do the teachers,” Walter replied, squelching a potential fight in front of their ‘pupils’. “Will you tell them what we’ve planned for them next?”

Greg beamed.

“Let’s finish the introduction. They should taste each other’s dick.”

He waved to Walter, who pushed Alistair forward. Danny’s new schoolmate knelt in front of him as Walter removed the adhesive from his mouth. The damp mass Greg extracted was big. Alistair had gotten the sock and underwear combo. He remained still, waiting for instructions.

“We don’t have all day, so you have five minutes to get your friend to cum using your mouth.“

He patted Alistair’s head, to give him the go. Danny felt avid lips surround his glans through his shorts and underwear. His penis was getting back to an inflated sex.

With the pupil warmed up, Greg lowered Danny’s pants to let the kneeling boy get a more direct experience. Danny felt good and grunted when the warm mouth seized his member and got to pumping and sucking right away.

Danny’s little kidnappers had praised his magic mouth, but their schoolmate deserved similar laudatory comments. Having already released most of the tension caused by the cage, Danny was able to benefit fully from Alistair’s technique. The black boy had certainly been taught by Greg and Walter—the little tongue strokes were something they had insisted on when they’d gotten their kicks out of being sucked.

Looking at Graham and the smirking captors, Danny felt the orgasm rising and overwhelming him slowly, until he felt his dick spurting its juice out.

“Mrrgrrrmmbbmmm….”

“This sounds like a thank you,” Walter remarked.

“I know how Blue may thank Green,” Greg followed, kneeling next to the cocksucker still licking the rod dry, to make sure the silence rule wouldn’t be broken. “Done draining Blue’s leek?”

Alistair lifted his head; Greg grabbed a handful of hair and pulled him away, cupping his other hand on the boy’s lips. Walter joined his cousin to get the provider of oral caresses gagged again. Walter had picked up a rubber muzzle, one with a bladder that went inside the wearer’s mouth. It covered the lower face and wrapped the chin closely. Once strapped and buckled tight, it made opening one’s mouth very difficult.

Greg inflated the contraption, having Alistair try to speak until the sounds he made were really muffled.

“We had Blue gagged, he got very noisy and no doubt the neighbours would have called the police, so we were right to be cautious. Alistair isn’t better, and if he cums he’ll make noise, so make the gag silencing,” Walter commented.

“Let’s make sure he can’t disturb the neighbourhood,” Greg said, pumping a ninth time over the pump he’d connected to inflate the bladder inside Alistair’s mouth.

They had their prisoner stand up before they turned to Danny and started removing the various layers mummifying his head. Walter eventually got back his ‘laundered’ pair of socks.

He had Danny get on his knees and covered his mouth with a hand ‘just to make sure’. Greg positioned Alistair for his oral treatment. Walter removed his palm from Danny’s lips so he could nibble and caress the penis through its polyamide wrapping. After a couple minutes of wetting the shorts, Walter grabbed the waistband and slid the fabric down to let the proud, youthful member rise in all its glory before Danny’s eyes.

He caught a fleeting glimpse of the appetizing knob and was happy when Greg ordered him to get down on it. Danny was delighted to have to return the favour. The firm and smooth flesh tasted of clean dick. The member reacted joyfully to Danny’s mouth; the lips, tongue, and palate combined to bring his fellow-prisoner to the brink; a few strokes of the tongue and some more intense pumping completed the job and the leaking pre-cum turned into the real thing with copious spurts that the head-giver was quick to swallow.

“Nice, Blue, now suck and pump, we don’t want a drop to fall when we tell you to let go of Green’s dick.”

They waited for a few tens of seconds, seeing their captive pump eagerly.

“It should do,” Greg announced.

The cousins were ready to muzzle their sex worker as soon as he let go of the slightly deflating penis. An inflatable bladder was inserted in his mouth, the straps buckled over his neck. Walter pumped it quickly.

“These muzzles sure are easier to put on,” he said as he removed the pump from the front of the apparatus.

“They’re clean and the silicone is odourless,” Greg added.

“Odourless is not very nice for our little stinkpots; they love being gagged with socks or Speedos.”

“We can do something about it,” the blond boy smiled, unlacing his shoes and shucking off his socks one by one. He waved them in front of his captives. Walter gleefully picked up silk scarves from his bag. Green, blue, purple… There was consistency in their colour scheme.

Greg started with Danny, laying his left sock over the covered mouth. The tip stayed under Danny’s nostrils. Greg’s reputation was well deserved and the fabric’s toes exhaled a strong, cheesy fragrance. Walter stood behind and used the blue silk square he’d folded into a five-inch wide bandage. Greg removed his hand to make it possible, and tucked the hanging part of the sock under the silk layer. Walter fastened the knot slowly, trapping the smelly footwear over the captive’s nose.

Alistair was up for getting an olfactory gratification too. Danny watched his new schoolmate with lust; he really enjoyed the teen’s brown eyes with long and dense eyelashes. The blue-wearing prisoner’s eyes drifted lower quickly. He noticed the cock twitching under the green spandex when Greg’s right foot sock was applied to his face. They had a kink in common.

“You’ve got only two socks, Greg. Lav must be jealous.”

The cousins frowned and seemed lost in deep thinking about how to fix the issue. Walter had an eureka moment, snapped his fingers, and smiled.

“We’d ordered Green and Blue not to change socks this week, so we’ve got ammos for our last pupil.”

Greg acted puzzled.

“Whose socks should we use, then?”

Walter picked up on his cousin’s act.

“Good question. He’s supposed to make friends with Green, but Blue has smellier feet than Alistair.”

There was a mock disagreement, the rating of feet odours being different between the two relatives. They debated for a while until Walter snapped his fingers again.

“Let’s give him one from each!”

“Great idea!”

They kneeled and removed the boys’ left shoes. They uncovered them and collected the soiled garments before they put on clean ankle socks and the shoes back on.

Graham didn’t make a fuss. He’d not been made to please his friends orally, so he was still gagged with swim cap and several layers of bandage and tape. Nevertheless, he took the new accessories docilely. Greg tied a silk scarf over the nape of his neck, adjusting the sock and scarf so they wouldn’t move and the most offending areas of the footwear would be over Graham’s nose.

Walter went from boy to boy, making sure the scarves were tight enough and didn’t bear a crease.

“Good job, Greg.”

The boys were pleased with themselves. Their three prisoners seemed mesmerized by the pair of cute teens. Walter was beaming.

“It’s a weekend at the Academy, so it should be a bit more relaxed, with some games and fun. Of course, you’ll have a minimum of chores to do. We’re going to start with sports. We want you to stay healthy and in shape,” Greg announced.

“It’s sunny and warm; let’s get outside for some fresh air” He laughed.

He’d grabbed collars and chains. He handed one pair to his cousin, and they collared the three captives. With leather now encircling their necks, Greg linked the D-rings at the front and back with short pieces of chain; the prisoners could now walk in a line.

“Nice little chain gang you’ve got here,” Walter joked. Alistair opened the way and Graham closed it, with Danny in between, able to admire further the round and muscular buttocks.

The sun was brighter and warmer than when Danny had arrived two hours before.

“We’ll start with a short warm-up, lads,” Greg said in his best coach tone when they reached the garden. “You’ll jog around the orchard.”

Walter released the padlocks linking the chains to the collars .

“You’ll be careful not to fall with your hands held behind your back. Any mishap will lead to penalties for your whole crew. Blue, you lead.”

Danny stepped in front of his friends.

“Green, you follow, and Lavender closes the way. Stay close to each other; you don’t want to get lost without your friends.”

“There might be wolves hidden behind the trees,” Walter grinned.

Greg gave the go and Danny started trotting. With just hands bound and a bearable gag, it felt almost like a regular jog. Danny focused on going at a regular pace, not too fast so his mates could keep up. He knew Graham was a good runner, and Alistair seemed fit; yet avoiding any punishment was a major incentive when their captors had them do stuff together. Pupils at their Academy had to work together.

The orchard was a couple hundred yards in length and width, surrounded by hedges on two sides and by tall brick walls on the others. It was spacious and away from spying eyes. Danny followed the sides closely as told.

Danny counted twenty laps, with Alistair on his heels and Graham close by, before Greg told them to stop. Danny turned to have a look at his friends. They were wet with perspiration, their jerseys displaying dark circles under their armpits. Their foreheads glistened with sweat.

TBC
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Oh my! I may need a spin-off series about the training of Alistair.
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

@blackbound: Thanks for commenting, I'm glad you like Alistair. Don't know about a prequel, but he'll be featured in some more stories, that's for sure.

Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

Here comes the new chapter with more of our friends' kinky/ smutty adventures.

Chapter 5 – Physical Education

“Good job,” the blond physical education instructor appraised. “Since you’re tied up all day, you need to walk a little.”

“You don’t want a cramp,” Walter added.

“And I have a good routine to ensure you coordinate well with others. You’ll lead this time, Lav. Come here.”

Graham stepped forward to face Greg, who reached for his crotch and lowered his shorts and underwear so the waistbands would be at the top of his thighs.

“Come over, Blue. You’ll be next in line.”

Greg bared Danny’s bum and dick too, which bobbed up and down, proving the kidnapped babysitter was still aroused. Walter tore a condom wrapper open and sheathed Danny’s erect dong in rubber.

“You’ll keep very close to each other for our walk, and as you can’t hold hands, you’ll use your cocks and bum holes.”

Danny was made to penetrate his friend. Once he’d sunk half his dick into the welcoming pair of buttocks, Greg told him to stay still.

Alistair had to get behind his new schoolmate; he was still very hard, and Danny felt him slide inside him easily. He was also ordered to remain still.

“I’ll lead you,” Greg said, wrapping a silk ribbon around Graham’s cock and balls. “Follow me.” He tugged on the improvised leash, causing Graham to grunt his concern.

“No whining, just walk together; we don’t want the dicks to come out.”

“And don’t you dare cum. This is exercise, not fucking time.”

Danny thought he was the worst off, as he got stimulation both in front and behind. He took little steps following Graham, who mercifully tried to avoid arousing him with his twisting.

“You’re doing well,” Walter commented, walking besides the trio. “Don’t screw up. We know you are horny pups, more so when you’re bound and gagged!”

His pontificating had predictable effects; Danny could feel Alistair remaining hard, if not growing harder, and his own dick kept solidly lodged inside Graham’s arse. Danny would have loved some grinding and another orgasm, yet he had to prevent a collective punishment.

The three boys remained stuck to each other for the whole lap around the garden, respecting the instructions. Neither Danny nor Alistair had any difficulty keeping their hard rods in place, yet both Graham and Danny could detect the captive behind them was deeply aroused.

“Stop,” Greg ordered once they were back to their starting point. “I hope this helped you relax.”

“It doesn’t look that’s the case for Lavender,” Walter smirked, pointing to the long and swollen shaft tilted towards the sky.

“I’ll check he didn’t misbehave,” Greg said, going to the bag they’d brought with them to get a clean, shiny purple silk scarf. “Let’s see if he managed to stay dry at the tip.”

Greg held the piece of fabric at the corners; he let it slide up and down the erect penis to collect any pre-cum by rubbing the glans lightly. He then raised it at eyes’ level.

“It doesn’t look stained.”

“Little Lavender obeyed you? This is a first!”

Graham grunted lightly in disapproval.

“I’ll make a closer inspection, Walt. I tell you, we’ve tamed the brats. They manage self-control now.”

Greg frowned, looking puzzled.

“You’re optimistic, Walt. Let’s see,” he said and kneeled in front of Graham, who kept as immobile as possible. Greg unknotted the ribbon he’d used as a leash. He wrapped the silk scarf around the displayed genitals and used the ribbon to keep it around them.

“It seems it’s a little damp,” he said, looking at the tip.

Walter came to check. He reached for the silk-wrapped boner, feeling the tip.

“It feels dry to me.”

Their minders wouldn’t let them go this easily, though. Out of nowhere, Walter grabbed the length of the sex and started masturbating the poor Graham, who protested with a long, disagreeing moan.

“You want me to wank you, don’t you?” Walter taunted as his back-and-forth motions increased in speed. The masturbatory gestures could be felt behind, and soon the three imprisoned boys were squirming, twisting, and shaking from Walter’s actions.

Alistair heard the familiar sound of a condom being taken out of its wrapping.

“Get ready for me, Green” Greg warned.

Alistair spread his legs open, careful not to have his own dick leave its lodging.

With Walter at the front and Greg grinding his hips from behind, the sandwiched bound boys had no hope of escaping their fate. They had emptied their balls just a little while ago, but Greg and Walter’s exercise had done its trick.

The three young masochists might not be yet able to keep from coming, but they had developed an ability to synchronize their orgasms.

Greg’s high-pitched shrieks were a tell-tale sign of his imminent gushing out; it could have also triggered the simultaneous orgasm that shook the sweaty, squirming mass of flesh.

“Darn, Lav, this time it’s no use wondering whether you wet the scarf or not,” Walter said, seeing the large dark patch spreading around the covered knob. He let his cousin recover before they could move on to the next phase of their plan.

“This was awesome,” Greg eventually confessed in a whisper, overcoming the tremor that shook him.

He didn’t linger on once he’d parted from Alistair, removing the prophylactic and wiping his dick to get his shorts back on.

Walter waved the scarf that had gathered Graham’s semen; he was about to wrap it around the seed-spiller’s lower face when he changed his mind.

“You’ve had to endure quite a bit of spunk smelling already. Blue, on the other hand, didn’t get the benefit of having his face smeared with one of his schoolmates’ jizz. Let’s fix it.”

Walter was as effective soldering a scarf over a boy’s face standing at his sides than behind, and he profited from his closeness with the bound boy behind to give little pecks on Alistair’s gagged cheek.

“It’s fun having all three of you just to ourselves,” he cooed. His smile warmed Danny’s heart as much as the contact and odour of the sperm-coated purple silk scarf ensnaring his lower face and taking Danny to the realm of Graham’s wonderful bodily smells.

With Danny’s gag enhanced, Walter took a few steps back to see all of his captives in the eye.

“Such lack of control should be punished with four hours trussed up to a tree or to the beams in the attic.”

“But it’s warm, you’re horny as fuck, and we’d love to make a few videos of our little pupils frolicking.”

“You’re a bit sharp, Greg. I approve, no need to beat around the bush. You won’t enjoy such freedom all summer long, my friends, but today we must use your stamina to turn you into porn stars.”

The cousins got busy fixing their charges. In half an hour, they got rid of any trace of the buggering and had their boys in sexy shorts, with their wrists bound in reverse-prayer position.

Silk ribbons matching their colours came out of the waistbands. They were wrapped snugly around the scrotums, to be used as nasty leashes.

They walked back from the orchard into the large garden, going towards the tool shed. Greg pulled Alistair and Danny, while Walter played with the ribbon coming from Graham’s shorts. The blond boy recognized the small building where he’d gotten into a self-tie-up a few weeks before.

There was a coppice ten yards from the shed made up of a few birch trees, four or five of them quite old, with branches rather high above the ground. The three captives quickly pictured what was to happen to them.

The cousins bound Danny and Graham’s legs, letting them stand.

“We’ll start with Green,” Walter explained as he tightened the frapping knot cinching the loop around Danny’s thighs. “You’ll be lucky enough to be our audience.”

The two friends did get a first rate show. Walter ran to the shed to get a video-camera with a pack of batteries and a camera stand. Graham could see the LCD display and the framing Walter chose, moving the camera to get the best view of Greg and Alistair. The blond boy made his schoolmate kneel in front of the white tree trunk.

Walter made a few more changes to the settings. He joined his cousin with coils of rope from a bag that laid there when they arrived. The cousins were good with logistics.

Alistair felt his arms being freed from the stringent reverse prayer. They were numb, so he accepted the rubbing and the pulling behind his back without any resistance.

“Squirm backwards and lean against the tree…”

Alistair did as told, his ankles getting behind the tree. Greg pulled his wrists behind the trunk also; Walter bound them with ropes, just together for the moment, but his rope cuffs would be as effective as metal ones. The two boys then went into a frenzy of weaving and tugging over ropes, pulling the ankles to the thighs and frog tying the black boy. This position and their diving view made the vigorous tenting the focus of Danny and Graham’s interest.

Greg or Walter never shied away to flick the knob through fabric, or to knead and shake it, which made for a wonderful wildlife show of snakes in hiding.

Alistair’s torso was next. They wove an ad-hoc harness to pull their charge tightly against the tree. They bound his arms further to the trunk. The audience empathized with the performer, thanks to their training. They also felt the shame of being terribly aroused by the spectacle of a classmate being bullied by nasty brats.

Greg ended using a three-foot stick as a spreader bar, sticking its ends between Alistair’s knees so he could not bring his thighs together.

“Perfect,” Walter said, admiring his cousin’s final touch. “Time for his friends to play their roles in a scene. We’ll start with Lavender.”

Graham looked at them, eyes wide but remaining perfectly silent. They’d explain the next ordeal soon enough.

“This will test your acting talent, Lav.”

“You’ll have to remember lines!”

The boys tackled the removal of his gag. It had been on for hours, and the full mummification was starting to be taxing. He docilely waited until they had him open his mouth. Walter stuck his fingers to pull out one of his socks and the handkerchief that had remained wrapped around Alistair’s caged cock for the week. Alistair managed to get rid of the pee all right, but the cock cage didn’t prevent the horny bastard to leak pre-cum much and often.

Greg brought a water bottle to Graham’s lips.

“Clear up your throat, lad, we’ll have you talk next.”

“Man, this must feel weird. Lavender has grown used to being gagged. Let’s hope he hasn’t forgotten how to talk.”

“He’d better not, or we’ll use the riding crop to kick up his memory.”

Walter went to his bag of tricks to get a notebook. The two accomplices had planned and discussed a lot, and they’d become sticklers at taking notes. They went over them often, which gave them ideas for more fun and games with their pupils.

They opened it and Graham had to read his lines.

“Make it dramatic, Lav, don’t disappoint. Your behind and your friends’ future are on the line.”

TBC
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

Chapter 6 – Media Studies

Graham had cast a cursory glance at the text. He had to deliver.

“My, Alistair, what happened to you? Did you meet poachers? Or did you get caught by the village bullies? You seem to be in quite a pickle. What? I’m afraid I can’t understand what you’re trying to tell me, what with your gag and all. Maybe you want me to remove it? Darn … usually in stories, when a do-gooder rescues a poor victim, he usually lands in trouble. What if the poachers come back and surprise me while I pick at their knots? Don’t t you think they would be mad and retaliate against me? I don’t want to end up like a turkey too.”

Graham paused at a line break. It was sinking in that there were several scenes. He didn’t have many lines, and he would have to act physically too. He went on reading, noticing Greg’s frown.

“I may remove the stick, though, so maybe you’re a bit more comfortable.”

“I guess you get it, Lav. Make sure you’ve got a pleasant and seducing voice for the last few lines.”

Graham nodded and went on, his tone falsely demure.

“This is some cock you have,” he said, licking his lips. “I could help you get it relaxed.”

Had the captive wanted to ask why this unexpected visitor had time for salacious offers but not for freeing him, the inflated bladder in his mouth was a good way to make sure the flaws in the plot would go unchallenged.

The one-man audience didn’t pick up such trivial issues, though. Danny liked stories; his young friends had provided quite a few, but each new one triggered the same turmoil deep down his loins.

After a few more convincing readings, Greg deemed his pupil ready to rehearse the scene. A sign with his chin rallied his cousin to their next step; they untied Graham and had him stretch. They were big on massaging limbs that had been bound to get fainter rope marks.

The story called for the intruder to get closer and closer to the tree and the boy in distress. The kinky muzzle turned his begging into a steady and undecipherable moan. The blond twink performed the scene as planned. He delivered his lines perfectly. After making the comment on Alistair’s boner, Graham ended on all fours.

Danny was twisting his wrists, trying to free his hands to get a good wank. He was just the audience, relishing the situation. He had a hard time choosing whether to ogle the hot new playmate trussed up and showing his steadily increasing boner, or Graham, who showed his hot and smooth body all wrapped in shiny purple. What a great arse his friend had!

Graham performed the scene twice with the cousins at his sides giving instructions.

“Green, you’ll have to watch me. I’ll raise my finger when you need to make noise through your gag. You’re supposed to be really mad and all, so make it convincing. You’ve heard the scene. Be as good as your acting partner,” Greg told the trussed up captive.

“Lavender, you’ve done good so far. Keep up the good work, we’re going to film now,” Walter said, getting back to the camera. He cast a glance at Danny, who stood perfectly still and quiet.

“Enjoying yourself?” he asked, pressing the throbbing knob through the shorts with his thumb and index finger. He smiled. “You do, naughty little Danny.”

Being called by his first name while fondled was a good way to boost Danny’s enthusiasm.

They shot the scene twice, and as when they rehearsed, they cut at the moment that Danny hoped for.

In the scene, Graham had a one-way dialogue with the poor guy in distress. Then he got down on all fours, shaking his cute booty in the air and moving like a cat as he watched the bound boy from closer.

It was obvious what was to happen in the end. And this couldn’t be shot three or four times, even with youthful and energized players. The fellatio scene was to be shot apart.

“We move on,” Greg said.

Walter brought the camera stand much closer, and more to the side, getting a three-quarter view of the passive protagonist. Walter snapped his fingers at Danny to have him come next to him; the boy hopped.

“You’ll watch me work. You might learn a thing or two, Blue.”

From day one, the patronizing tone the younger boys mastered had worked on their prey. Danny stood very straight, watching the cute boy next to him zoom ever so slowly in as Graham’s mouth approached the green shorts. Graham grabbed the waistband with his teeth and pulled it away from Alistair’s belly to release the throbbing piece of meat.

“You look quite hard, Al. And what is it coming out of your dick? Mm, it doesn’t smell like pee.”

The attacker’s ravening mouth gobbled up the knob, using tongue and cheeks to please his unwilling victim.

Greg made small gestures with his index finger, bringing it up and down; Alistair moaned and grunted in response. Danny marvelled at the control the prisoner displayed. Alas, after ninety seconds or so, Alistair opened his eyes wide, his breath cut. Graham had developed a talent over the last three months, identifying cocks’ most sensitive parts. The tip of a tongue titillating his scrotum caused emotions Alistair hadn’t experienced yet. Scott or Billy gave good blow jobs, but these newcomers had a knack to get him wild.

Whatever way Greg gave indications, Alistair was now howling behind his gag, which accompanied the intense orgasm that visibly made him shiver.

“And cut!” Walter joyfully said when the moans quietened down. “You’ve been great lads. I think we should use your skills for more videos. No, Lav, don’t stand. Keep Green’s dick in your mouth and suck it clean, we’ll check you have. Keep on all fours and don’t move.” He turned to Danny. “I think we may shoot another scene. No time to have you learn lines, but Greg will be your partner.”

“I’ll play his master, not his partner,” the blond cutie chimed in indignantly.

“Of course.”

There was no sophistication in the next scene.

It required a little preparation, notably because they wanted Graham to be in the same position, but with severe, unyielding ropes. It took fifteen minutes to bind his wrists to Alistair’s knees, his elbows secured to the top of his thighs. He’d been required to keep his friend’s limp cock in his mouth; a beanie cap featuring D-rings and a few short pieces of rope allowed the captors to restrain his head and keep his mouth stuffed with cock. Graham just hoped Alistair’s boner was not going to grow a further. There was enough slack that he could pull away , with only the inflated knob pressing his tongue down.

Greg set a hand on Danny’s shoulder and had him hop some ten yards from the kinky couple. Walter turned the lens towards them and shouted: “Action!”

Greg pushed Danny towards the bound pair.

“You’re the third little trespasser to come pilfer our orchard! See how we handle them.”

They were towering over the kneeling boy being sucked off by a crawling fellow-captive.

“Raise your bum, blondie,” Greg ordered Graham, who raised his behind in as provocative a manner his bonds allowed.

“On your knees.” Greg pushed Danny’s shoulders. The position implied a closeness between Graham’s satiny bum and tented blue shorts. Greg sat next to his charge and put a hand on his butt, moving him forward so his priapic member would touch the flesh through the soft layers of fabric. The hand pushed further; Danny didn’t need much incentive to get grinding. He’d been watching a tantalizing show and he had longed for such a feeling.

The kinky clothing they wore would not bring his desire down.

“Always ready to flood your shorts, Blue,” Walter taunted.

“And break rule number six,” Greg added, enjoying the softness of the shorts too, kneading Danny’s bottom while following his moves.

His tone and the mention of the cursed rule sent him over the top—semen started gushing. Greg’s hand remained on his bum, a finger pressing along the butt crack.

“Keep going, Blue. You will dry up your mess, so start rubbing so that your shorts and Lavender’s are dry quick.”

Walter was busy recording the sight of the writhing mass moaning. He had a stable of real porn stars—the best when properly coached.

“Don’t stop, Blue,” Greg told Danny in his ear, “you’ll have to work without my help. I’ll rid your boyfriend of his human gag, it must be quite a bit to chew on…”

Graham received the news with a grateful grunt. Greg had no intention to actually free his mouth. The purple-clad boy was to be re-muzzled just like his friends and made to sniff Alistair’s crotch, and have him grow a boner. Walter was ready to shoot close-ups of the horny teens frolicking around.

Greg released the knots keeping the head harness and untied the rope going around Alistair’s groin and thighs.

“Don’t dribble, we’ve told you to dry up your friend.”

Graham gulped and tightened his lips around the shaft while Greg slowly pulled his head off Alistair’s pubis. Graham pumped and swallowed all he could, and no liquid dripped when he let go off the black boy’s cock. The sex twitched. Greg grabbed a thin purple scarf and wiped it completely dry. He felt it slowly get back on track for another sex feat, which made him smile.

He had Graham rise up, his bum resting on his heels.

“Now, Lavender, this is a trick we taught others, but I don’t think we’ve done this with you yet.”

He kneeled at the boy’s sides. He bound the slightly damp scarf, folded in four, as an over-the-mouth layer.

“No funny stuff, Lav. Stay still and pray I knotted this scarf well enough. If we see your lips before we play it’s going to be bad.”

Danny was just behind, and Greg seemed to notice him like he had just popped up.

“You here, Blue? Weren’t you meant to dry your friend? And yourself? Move back, I’m taking care of sweetie boy here. Then I will punish you.”

Greg got back to his feet, shaking his booty for the camera in a classy manner. Or so he tried.

He got between the two kneeling boys, setting his feet apart outside their knees. He offered his boner to Graham and rubbed his muscular, satin-clad bottom against Alistair’s gagged face.

“Come closer, Lav, I want to feel your lips.”

Graham leaned forward, smelling the crotch before he made contact with the tensed-up flesh tenting the shiny fabric. Turning his head from side to side caused a delightful tingle on his lips as they slid across the shorts, feeling the strong boner’s elevation.

“You’ve got five minutes to please me, Lav. Don’t dawdle.”

Graham didn’t need to be given stakes about a wager or a punishment. Over the weeks, he’d accepted how titillating the rough treatments from the cute lads could be. The warm, eager flesh rubbed against his cheeks and lips. He could vary the pressure, knowing Greg liked it when it increased at the end.

After all these hours handling their prisoners, Greg was as aroused as only teenage boys can be. Graham was thankful for his master’s state: it didn’t even take four minutes before he felt the knob throb and pulsate, and the wetness seeped through, which he smeared across the whole front of the shorts, and over the scarf wrapping his lower face.

TBC
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

I hope this will make some people happy, there's a new chapter of Fun with Danny this week...

Chapter 7 – Fun in the Sun

Danny had little freedom of movement; he shuffled a few inches to the side to see how Alistair was doing. Greg’s shorted buttocks rubbed against the black boy’s muzzled face as though they were trying to smother him. Greg played with the boy behind him, massaging Alistair’s lips with his bum at intervals. Once he’d recovered from his orgasm, it seemed he was following a pattern.

“Cut!” Walter said. “You’ve been amazing, Greg! And our pupils have done quite well too. Lots of hot stuff on tape!”

Greg extricated himself from the human sandwich, leaving Graham orphaned for two seconds. He picked up the inflatable muzzle and looked at the blond boy’s face covered by fabric tainted with spunk. He turned back to the bladder.

“Come give me a hand, Walt. I’ve got an idea to make this gag even more fun.”

Graham didn’t move or make a sound, afraid the scarf would come off, but it was fastened properly.

“Untie the scarf’s knot and hold on to it. Lav is going to slowly open his jaws.”

Greg connected the pump and pressed a few times so the bulb at the other end would gain in size and hardness. Walter winked at his cousin and held to the ends of the scarf he’d unknotted.

Greg set the bulb on the silk covering the open mouth, pushing slowly as his cousin loosened the scarf in sync. The now silk-wrapped pear slowly invaded his mouth, the taste of Greg’s jizz overpowering his taste buds. Three more squeezes on the pump, and Graham was silenced as well as ever.

“This is high-class stuff, Lav, we gag our pupils with silk, not just rubber.”

“We’re complete gentlemen, Walt, very refined; the lads don’t know how lucky they are. Should we take a break before moving on to more sex stuff?”

“Great idea, I wouldn’t mind a quick snack. Let’s make sure Lavender and Blue stay put.”

Two more silver birches with smooth trunks fit the cousins’ purpose. They worked fast, and they did use handcuffs, deciding against rope only.

Less than a quarter of an hour later, the two friends had been trussed up to their respective trees. Along with Alistair, they made a triangle but were not more than five yards apart.

Danny kneeled, facing his trunk, with his hands in a semi-reverse position and a steady chest harness pinning him to the tree. His legs were roped at the top of his thighs, knees, and ankles. His sneakers were bound together also.

On top of the gag and the smelly layers, one of Greg’s sneakers had been added. His head was turned because of the trunk, which made it rather uncomfortable. Danny could only hope their break wouldn’t last three or four hours. It had happened before.

Graham had earned a more traditional tie-up, standing with his back to the tree. They’d wrapped his arms in countless turns of rope, linking them to the trunk tightly. A matching sneaker also adorned Graham’s face, held in place by a couple turns of duct tape. Greg hadn’t been a miser; he was a sharing boy and wouldn’t have wanted Graham to be treated different from his friend.

Danny heard his minders walk away; he couldn’t see Graham. He could turn his head to the left and see Alistair, but the shoe prevented him from turning his head to the right. His chest was pressed against the trunk and he couldn’t tilt his head back enough.

Alistair made for an interesting sight nonetheless. He didn’t seem to suffer from his kneeling position. Danny knew he was in sports, wrestling for sure, so the strenuous predicament also enhanced his lean and rounded muscles.

Graham didn’t complain; the ropes were many and tight enough that he could keep a straight, standing position for a while. He could watch the display of captives for hours before getting bored too.

The three boys waited patiently, making soft, subdued grunts to trade comfort at regular intervals. They had to stop soon when their captors returned.

Greg recovered his shoes first, which gave much relief to his pupils: Danny managed to turn his head and stretch a bit. Graham was rid of the pungent fragrances.

The untying was as methodical as the tying; soon the three boys stood, hands cuffed behind their backs, with cuffs above their knees linked by a short hobbling chain. A pile of neatly coiled rope pieces stood on the grass.

“You see the tool shed?” Walter asked, pointing to the small building just a stone’s throw away. “It’s been in the sun for one hour, and it should get no shade before late afternoon.”

The prisoners turned to each other, exchanging worried looks.

“What about a sauna before you have lunch?” Greg proposed. “Follow me.”

The boys stood still waiting for further instructions.

Greg turned around and saw them unable to decide whether to get going.

“Silly me! You’re getting used to being told what you must do. Green first, then Lav, and then Blue.”

The procession got moving, the prisoners walking in line at the same pace and step. They reached the tool-shed’s door. Walter unlocked it and flung it open. Very warm air whirled around the chain gang.

“Get in there,” Walter prodded them, smacking their bums as they crossed the threshold.

There were two chairs, two supporting beams, and a large wardrobe at the back. It was very hot and stuffy. Danny looked up. There wasn’t any ceiling, just the slates of the roof. With no insulation, the temperature could grow way above thirty degrees Celsius.

“You’ll get a sauna as a team,” Walter announced. Go around the pole over there. Yeah, you all face it. Get close, but don’t step on your friends’ toes. You’ll be pulled to the beam, so make sure you don’t have an edge in front. You don’t want to rub your dick by mistake …”

These explanations contained veiled warnings. They didn’t reassure the boys, who complied nonetheless thanks to their training.

Greg held a two-foot wide roll of saran wrap. Walter helped with setting an end along Alistair’s spine, holding it while his cousin made the first turn around the two other pets. Walter held on to the plastic until a second layer overlapped, but the film clung to the sweaty body anyway.

Walter guided his relative to get a visually pleasing result. There was a slight slant to go up or down and display a regular result. For Walter and his audience, these tie-ups had to immobilize but needed to look good too.

After fifteen turns, Alistair, Graham, and Danny could bond peacefully.

“It’s just a spur of the idea moment, but it looks nice.”

Walter brought his camera; Greg opened the blinds of a window to let the sun further in, and brighten up the place. The dark brown plastic shone and revealed the curves of the young men it trapped up.

“That’s definitely a sight we want to keep memories of,” the videographer said once he’d set his camera up.

Walter filmed the solidarized trio. Greg couldn’t help it; he needed to be in the film, so he turned around the bound group, marvelling at how tightly they were restrained.

“My, my, you guys have been naughty again? That’s why you’re punished?”

His taunts got the mass to squirm and protest as if on cue.

Walter took the camera off the stand and walked up to the boys.

“I’ll get face close-ups, so say ‘Hi Walter, you’re the best!’ to the camera!”

This got him busy a bit longer. The lads were wrapped up to the shoulders; their heads could move a bit and Walter had them look in the lens to deliver their gagged lines.

It was starting to get very stuffy, and Walter thought of a good glass of cold soda.

“Say, Greg, I’d like to drink something fresh. It’s getting hot in here.”

Greg agreed.

“It’s them having a sauna, not us!”

The cousins disappeared again. Their prisoners squirmed timidly. The cuffs were unbeatable, and the turns of film made any motion almost impossible. They tried to find the most comfortable position, touching and feeling their fellow-prisoners’ warmth. The boys’ thwarted moves caused them to heat up. And none of them could rub against the pole. Picturing the cousins in the kitchen gulping down cold drinks didn’t make Danny’s situation better.

The grunts increased in frequency and volume; the predicament they were in demanded mutual support. They felt more and more moisture as they all sweated profusely; it felt like their neighbours were feverish after a few more minutes. Danny hoped they would be rescued from this ordeal soon. He was drenched and his skin felt on fire under the plastic and nylon layers covering his torso.

He was wondering whether he was going to pass out when the lock clicking warned them of their wardens’ return. Walter seemed surprised it had gotten so hot and got to the windows. With all openings clear, a stream of much cooler air flowed around the plastic-wrapped boys.

Greg had a water bottle to quench their charges’ thirst. He handled Graham, then Alistair. Danny saw him empty the bottle. He was relieved there was no nasty trick when he saw Greg get another one he’d left at the door.

The temperature had gone down a few degrees when he was rid of his muzzle and able to gulp down the reviving liquid. He was so grateful he meekly parted his lips to take in the gag again, and stoically endured the inflating of the bladder.

“The worst of the sun has passed, lads, but we’ll have you break another little sweat now that we’ve made sure you wouldn’t get a stroke.”

There was genuine concern in the gagged supplications and pleas for release.

“Mrrbbllrllmmm! Mrgrggrphmmmmmmm?!”

“No need to thank us, we’re only doing our duty, Walter said, closing the windows and coming for yet another two minutes to film the sweaty, whining mass.

“Smile pretty for Uncle Walter,” he said in his perviest voice.

He had them repeat some of the school rules they’d learned by heart for a short while. It was a staple of gag-talk requirements. Though he relished tormenting his pets, Walter didn’t feel like playing much longer in such a torrid environment. It was hot, and the sweaty group of boys started smelling. He’d rather breathe some fresh air.

“Let them enjoy their meditation time together,” he said, focusing on Danny’s face and his gagged and annoyed reply to the taunt. He switched the camera off. He traded a look with Greg, which meant they were on their way.

The familiar key sound signalled the beginning of roughly another hour of the same. It wasn’t as bad, but they’d drunk water and could then sweat some more. They did; rivulets dribbled down to their socks. The three boys could see, hear, and smell. They could pass the time by grunting to each other, trying to convey messages through looks. They could definitely perceive the aromas of the bodies simmering under the many layers of thin plastic.

The heavy temperature and the moisture made them sticky. It was at least one hour before the ruthless Greg and Walter came back, announced by a key rattling. They gloated at their captives.

“Why did we lock the door? They can’t get out of this flimsy pole-tie anyway!” Walter laughed.

“We’ve got a bunch of little stinkpots in here. They smell!”

Greg and Walter’s delicate noses were further assaulted by whiffs of bodily odours when they tore the clinging plastic from the standing trio.

“Phew! I wish I’d known wrapping them in plastic would get them to reek like this,” Greg whined.

“Don’t complain, you’ve been in here for two minutes, they spent two hours stewing.” Walter grinned. “But you’re right. We need to clean them up. We can’t handle them like this.”

There were faint protests; none of the captives could lose face in front of the others.

“I don’t remember asking for comments,” Greg said, frowning. “We’re going to release you. No funny stuff if you don’t want a warm behind. The fault of one will see the punishment of all.”

Greg left the door and windows open while he toiled with his cousin to partially release their captives. The prospect of some water and cleaning appealed them, if they could feel less sticky. They cooperated and let the two little abductors apply their trade.

TBC
Veracity

Post by Veracity »

I’m always thrilled to see more of this story.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic