The Annual Event (M+/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Holy shit, that was a hot scene!
I'm really freakin' pleased by the fact that poor little Peter didn't even get a chance to speak or defend himself.
He must be hating his big uncle Kevin right now for keeping him tightly handgagged the whole time.

The part where the cop even chimes in and tells the group to keep Pete well gagged if they wanna prevent the nearby enemy camp from hearing him...that was incredibly precious and rewarding in itself.

Well done my friend! I knew [mention]Northstar05[/mention] couldn't possibly be right in his assumption that the group would be tied up by the sons or some other entity 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Harlequinn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Harlequinn »

This is fantastic!
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Thank you guys for all the comments! It's so much easier writing when I know that you like my work :)

Chapter 7 - Imprisoning

“Mmppphhh….” I moaned when I saw the guys came closer to me.

Each one had a cigar in his mouth, each one was sweating a lot. Their huge muscles were bulging right in front of me when they were checking the rope knots. Even though their process of restraining me was interrupted for only few minutes the hunks wanted to make sure everything was in order before they would proceed. And I was so powerless to stop them. Compared to them I was really small and weak; they could do absolutely everything to me. I felt four sets of hands all over my body, checking the ropes surrounding my limbs and imprisoning me completely. What was worse, my dick was still rock hard in my pants and that made the huge blokes tease and mock me. When Mr. Rost was checking the ropes over my thighs and abdomen he ‘accidentally’ touched my manhood with his hand and smirked at me. I was so fucking helpless.

“All right, guys, the kid won’t be going anywhere any time soon. Time to shut his mouth for good and move on with setting the camping and then winning the game. I don’t intend to lose to such weaklings…” Uncle Doug patted my cheek and blew the cigar smoke right into my face, making me cough and the guys laugh.

“Mmmpphhh!!” I tried to spat back, but uncle Kev’s hand didn’t let me do too much noise.

“Yeah, those little kids are so fucking adorable when they want to fight such muscled guys like us…”

My father said, adding even more to my humiliation.

“Let’s get to business, guys!” Uncle Kev hurried his buddies.

Without saying another word the guys made me sit and I felt uncle Kev sit right behind me. He put his cigar into his mouth and with his now free hand he pressed my totally roped upper body against his rock hard chest and abdomen, which by now were all covered in sweat. The huge bloke wrapped his legs around my stomach, further pinning me to him. My palms were now somewhere near his crotch area, and from what I could feel, the guy was really turned on. Probably I wasn’t the only man in the world whose dick becomes erect during such circumstances.…

When one of my uncles was positioning me and pressing me against himself Mr. Watson put my legs straight on the ground and sat on my shins. Mr. Rost sat on my thighs; he was so close to me that he actually pressed my dick against my abdomen, making me shake and wiggle in the bonds. As expected, neither of the guys paid any attention to my discomfort; they just kept doing their job. My pathetic whimpers and struggles were completely unnoticed; whatever the huge dudes had in store for me, there was nothing I could do to prevent it happening.

I watched my father kneel near me and unlace his military boots. He definitely wasn’t in hurry; he seemed to enjoy the situation, the total control over his son. He was puffing calmly on his huge stogie, casting me a weird glance from time to time. From my current position I could only look at my Dad removing his huge boots and reveal what was under it. What I saw was far beyond my worst expectations; the socks my father was wearing were really hard to describe; they used to be white long time ago. Now they were all covered in sweat stains and the soles were dirty brown. They looked like pure evil; I had no idea what my father did in them and for how long has he been wearing them. One thing was certain though: the socks were gross, disgusting and dump from my father’s fresh sweat.
My father's socks.jpg
“Dude, what the fuck is that?!” Mr. Rost asked when the smell hit his nose.

“Mmmpphhh!!!” I tried yelling into my uncle’s huge hand.

“Sorry, son, but you’re our prisoner now and you’re gonna be treated like one. These things are going inside your mouth, whether you like it or not.” My father said when he put his bare feet into his military boots again and laced them up again.

He took several deep drags on his cigar while observing me. I was so screwed up; held by three huge masculine guys, observed by my own father who was about to gag me with his putrid, gross socks. My moaning and weak attempts to escape were clearly amusing them; they were in control and they loved it. I could only await my inevitable fate, which was drawing nearer and nearer with every passing second. Finally he placed the cigar between his teeth in the corner of his mouth, came closer to me and squatted down; his face was now only several inches from mine, and I could see the beads of sweat on his forehead.

“Now, we can do it the easy way, or the hard way. The choice is yours here, boy.” He said looking straight into my terrified eyes.

“Mmmpphh!!”

“The hard way then, very good!” My Dad smirked and turned to uncle Kev: “Squeeze his cheeks, man.”

“You are so fucking cruel, bro… I love that!” Uncle Doug responded smiling around his stogie.

Uncle Kev pinched my nose shut with one hand and grasped my chin with the other. He pressed his index and middle fingers against my cheeks, causing me to struggle in pain. I tried to fight, to postpone the unavoidable, but it didn’t last long. I guess after twenty seconds of holding my breath I had to give. That was exactly what my father was waiting for; when he saw me opening my mouth he immediately started jamming his unbelievably worn out sock deep into my oral cavity. The taste was devastating; I felt like I was tasting my father’s fresh sweat mixed up with what seemed like months old stench and filth. My Dad had a very strong scent, which now was accumulated in the sock, that was filling up my entire mouth. I was coughing a lot, but it didn’t make any impact on my father, who kept pushing the material in, until the sock disappeared behind my teeth.

“Shit, dude, you aren’t going easy on him…” Uncle Doug said, fascinated with his brother’s cruelty. “Damian, get the tape!”

“Don’t be so impatient, dude, I still have one more sock to use…” My Dad said with a devilish grin.

“Nmmmhhmmm!!!” I didn’t expect that one coming.

“I doubt the kid can take one more, dude…” My Godfather spoke when he saw my bulging cheeks.

“Just watch and learn, my friend…”

Before I knew it my father stuck his three fingers into my mouth and used them to move the sock to my right cheek. He was now compressing it in my mouth, squashing it painfully against the cheek; that made the left part of my oral cavity free. My Dad took his other dump sock and forced it into my mouth and against my other cheek. It was worse than I could have imagined. When he was done and removed his fingers I felt the socks expand inside my mouth. They were pressing my tongue down almost too well, any attempts to speak were now completely reduced to barely audible, pathetic whimpers.

“Now, give me the tape!”

Mr. Rost handed my Dad the tape. He unwound some and pressed the extra wide piece on my cheek. I moaned in disgust as he wrapped the tape carefully and tightly over my mouth and behind my head, sealing my fate. He circled the tape slowly around my packed mouth over fifteen times, pressing the tape against my skin after each wrap. The tape was squashing my cheeks, making the socks inside my mouth press against each other and my tongue even more. My predicament was complete: bound by five aggressive hunks, gagged with my own father’s worn and sweaty socks.

“There, I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did, boy!” My father said when he tore the tape and pressed the loose and end over my taped lips.

“Look on the bright side, Peter: maybe if you taste a real man’s sweat and stench, you’ll be finally able to grow and build up some muscles, who knows?” Mr. Rost said and all the guys laughed at his ridiculous joke.

“Let’s finish with the kid and move on with the camping…”

I couldn’t believe my ears; what else did they want to do with me? I was totally immobile, I could only move my fingers and head. The knots were perfectly snug, out of my reach and there was no way in hell I could free myself without help. I whimpered into the gag, but the guys just laughed at me. My uncle’s rolled me on my stomach and bent my legs as much as they could go. I moaned when I felt one of the guys tie my ankles with another piece of rope and then tie it to my wrists. Two more coils connected my knees with my elbows. I was bound more strictly I ever thought was possible.

“Yeah, the hogtie will keep you out of trouble for the rest of the day, kid!” Mr. Watson said and rolled me on my side. “Just as I thought, still hard as a rock…”

Fuck, what have I got myself into?!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

What's this? Another incredible chapter by [mention]squirrel[/mention]! The handgag, the being pinned against a sweaty chest, sat on by muscular studs, the sock gag! I'm in love with it all.

If [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] is the king of MM TUGS, you are the prince. I look forward to all of your chapters and get so excited when I see there's a new one.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Squirrel I am not getting notifications that you had added a chapter for some reason.

Wow love how this is turning out. Great set up and crew of family characters. Your pictures really bring the story to life and provide really good context....and those socks....lol Eager to see what unfolds and see if those other cops come back to join in :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

America: patrolled by cops right to the middle of the woods :lol: Smilling, but I know it's plausible.
This story has its share of surprises.
And: well spotted [mention]Northstar05[/mention] , no idea if that was intentional from our friend but that's a funny comment, and welcome to the 'wordy commenters' club ;)
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Good! Can't tell you how pleased I am to see Peter finally getting his mouth stuffed with his dad's socks!
[mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] Bet you wish that was you, eh kiddo? 8-)

Hope he gets to chew on those putrid socks for a good while.

I couldn't help but notice how thrilled, big Doug seemed to be while he watched his brother forcefully stuff those socks into poor Peter's yapper.

With so many big guys running around, I doubt there'll be any shortage of cloth with which to keep the young prisoner quiet 8-) And as a side note, can't wait to see how those fat sleeping bags come into play later on.

TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

So hot, love the continuations. Keep them coming!!! ;)
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

Great chapter!

Poor Peter, his father's socks seem to be very bad, and he'll probably chew them for a long time :roll:
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

Haha, Yeah, Sir [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I wish that was me gettin his dad's funky, dirty socks into his yapper.

What a great chapter you added, [mention]squirrel[/mention]!!
I can't wait for the other guys to come back into the action.

One thing is for sure: the other boys are in trouble. BIG trouble!
BondageBoyFan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BondageBoyFan »

sniffingyoursocks wrote: 5 years ago Haha, Yeah, Sir @bondagefreak I wish that was me gettin his dad's funky, dirty socks into his yapper.

What a great chapter you added, @squirrel!!
I can't wait for the other guys to come back into the action.

One thing is for sure: the other boys are in trouble. BIG trouble!
i love it so far!..... The socks tho........ <3
Come On! Gag me with that delicious underwear already <3
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 8 - Setting the Camp

When the guys finished trussing me up and wrapping the sticky tape around my mouth I expected them to leave me and carry on with the camping. But instead, they decided to have some fun with me; they were rolling me from side to side, touching my arms and saying in a disappointed tone that they were looking for some muscles but couldn’t find any. Uncle Doug even tickled my stomach a little, which caused me to wiggle in my strict bonds and laugh, or at least try to laugh, behind the cruel gag. It was pissing me of greatly and made me sweat like hell; my whole upper body was now glistening in the sun and my forehead was covered in beads of fresh sweat. I wanted the hunks to wipe them off, but they didn’t seem to notice that. I was grunting and struggling, trying to break free, which ended in sweating even more.

But, apart from being the prisoner of those muscled studs, there was something else that was bothering me: my raging hard on. I never expected to be aroused by this kind of kinky stuff, but my little soldier was erect and there was nothing I could do to make it… calm down. If it wasn’t bad enough to be bound and gagged with my own father’s gross and slimy socks, my throbbing cock was clearly visible through the shorts, making my humiliation even worse. Of course the guys didn’t have any compunctions and pointed it out with their fingers, laughing that if I liked being tied up so much, they would be more than happy to keep me this way for much longer. It made me a little nervous, because I was on their mercy and they could literally anything they wanted with me. The tormenting and mocking lasting for about half an hour when they finally decided to stop.

“All right, guys, let’s leave the kid alone, he won’t cause us any problems. Let’s set up the tents first, in case it starts raining. Then we’ll do everything else.” Mr. Rost suggested as he stood up and placed his booted leather foot on my back and pressed me a little into the ground.

“Sounds like a good plan, buddy.”

Mr. Rost was right; in my current predicament there was no chance I would cause any problems to anyone. I could only observe the five brutes and make very faint noises into my huge and disgusting gag. I managed to roll on my side and watch the guys; they were working in silence, with the cigars in their mouths, sweating a lot in the hot sun. I could see their huge muscles bulge when they were setting the three tents up; they placed them in a hemicycle with just a meter or two of space between them. It took them less than a quarter to deal with the bents and once they were done I saw my father take a surviving shovel from one of the bags and put the rest of them inside the tents.

“Good, the tents are set up, so we can get moving. Doug, you and Damian go into the kids’ camping spot and try to sneak that phone. I don’t feel like cooking tonight…” My father said and the guys laughed.

“It shouldn’t be too difficult, they probably don’t expect us to attack so soon. Piece of cake.” Mr. Rost replied, agreeing to my Dad’s plan.

“Meanwhile me and guys will finish with the rest of the stuff here.” Uncle Kev added.

The two guys soon came left the camping and headed towards our first camping spot. I moaned as loud as I could, but it was pointless. My father’s huge socks were definitely enough to prevent me from speaking. What was worse, they were really gross and slimy from my father’s foot sweat, which was now mixed up with my own saliva. Every time I swallowed I felt my Dad’s sweat going down my throat; it was so humiliating and degrading. I had no idea what made my own father be strict and cruel with me. Probably he was just so much into the game, that imprisoning his own son was the price he was ready to pay to win the mach. And when I realized that, my anger towards the guys lessened a bit; if I was on their place I would do exactly the same. On the other hand, it didn’t make the ropes any looser and the gag was still as irritating as it was when it was pushed inside my mouth.

“Ryan, can you walk around and find some stones? You know, for the campfire.” My father asked as he stood like five meters from the entrance to the tents.

“No problem, you take care of the hole.”

“Thanks, man!”

I watched my father take the surviving shovel and start digging a hole where he was standing. It wasn’t too deep, but my Dad made it wide. Then he removed all the sticks and anything that could cause fire from around the circle he dug. It was supposed to be their place for cooking or just for sitting around the fire enjoying the beer and cigars. When my father was done with digging he placed the surviving shovel in the tent and came to me. He rolled me on my side and sat next to me, with his boot sole inches from my nose. I knew well he did that on purpose.

“You hanging there, kid?” He asked.

“Mmppphh….” I could only whimper.

I didn’t want my father to think that I was a weakling or something so I nodded my head. Even when trussed up completely I wanted my Dad to think well of me. He smiled when he saw my gesture and kept silent for a few moments. We spend several minutes like this; a huge muscled father towering over his immobilized and silenced son. I expected this to be extremely awkward, but it turned out it was a nice moment for just the two of us. When my father spotted his buddies coming back from the woods he patted me gently on my cheek and got up.

“So, you got the phone?” He asked when Mr. Rost and uncle Doug came closer and stood next to me.

“No, and you know what?! The kids moved somewhere! We went to our first camping place, but there was nothing. Those boys are smarter than I expected, it will take a little more effort to make them our servants on this trip. And I think it would be good to hide our phone somewhere, so the brats won’t be able to find it if they somehow manage to get here.” Mr. Rost said

“Wow, I didn’t see that coming… But it’s all right, we’ll look for them soon, now let’s deal with the phone.” My father was still very optimistic about the game.

“Guys! Can give me hand with the stones? I found a place with many, we can use them.” My Godfather yelled from the other side of the camping.

“Sure thing, mate!”

I saw the five sweaty guys go into the woods. I could still see their silhouettes in a distance, but I could no longer hear what they were talking about. I watched them gather the supplies when I heard something behind my back. Someone, or something was hiding behind the bushes. I tried to yell into my gag, but it was useless. For the first time on the trip I felt really scared…

Harlequinn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Harlequinn »

Exciting 😁
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Is someone there to help free Peter? Can't imagine they'll be too successful if there is. Peter has not suffered nearly enough.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Scream Peter, scream!
Haha, man...what a loser 8-)

Can you imagine how utterly humiliated and angry he must feel, all bound up there...gagging on his own dad's big smelly socks
?
He's hopelessly bound up and trussed up extra fuckin' tight. And he can't even call for help 'cause his mouth is occupied and fully stuffed up on his own father's big, cheesy socks.
The more he screams, the more humiliated he'll feel.

The kid's freedom of speech was removed against his will, and the Alpha Males decided to shove his own father's socks inside his mouth, just to make sure he wouldn't be able to make a fuss or call out for help.

That's pretty freakin' awesome and humiliating when you stop to think about it.

Go ahead Petey-boi! Scream for us!
Try to get a word out past your own dad's socks.
Haha. Noob 8-)

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

^ someone's getting all heated up ... :lol:
Hope it's a rescue party hiding in the brushes, and that they fail :mrgreen:
Harlequinn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Harlequinn »

I am so ready for the next chapter
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 9 - The Plan

I was struggling like crazy with my eyes wide open; I was really scared and wanted to alert the guys about the strange noise in the bushes behind me, but they were too far away to hear me, and all my writhing on the ground must have looked like attempts to break their cruel bonds. And it really was; even though uncle Kev told us there were no dangerous animals in the woods, there was always a possibility he was wrong. And I definitely didn’t want to meet with one, especially in my current predicament. Hogtied and gagged, I was totally helpless and vulnerable; whatever was behind the shrub had the upper hand here. After several moments of yelling into my father’s two socks I rolled onto my stomach and then to the other side, so I could at least see what was approaching. I let out a sigh of great relief when I saw Zack’s head near the ground. He was crawling towards me.
Zack Watson.jpg
“Shut up, you moron!” He hissed, irritated. “And roll back, I don’t want the guys to suspect anything!”

A little taken aback by my friend’s attitude I started to grunt angrily into my thick gag and tried to tell Zack to untie me, but he was totally deaf to my whimpering. I was furious; my buddy, who could free me and help me escape was just watching me and hurrying me to roll back on to my other side. I had no other choice; I did as he told me and after some effort I was now lying on my side with my back to Zack. I felt him crawl a little closer and soon felt his warm breath on my nape.

“Fuck, dude, the guys didn’t go easy on you, did they…” He said amazed.

“Mmmpphhh!!”

“Be quiet and listen!” He started and I calmed down a little. “I’m not going to untie you, dude, sorry. You have to endure this for a little longer. If I did this, the guys would know that one of us was here and knows their position. They could move the camp; this way it’ll be so much easier to sneak into the tent and take the phone when the time is right. I’m going to leave you soon, dude, but before I go I need you to give me some information, ok?” Zack whispered.

I growled into the gag again; how the hell was I supposed to give him information? I was chewing on my own father’s two rotten and sweaty socks and there was no way I could say anything to anyone. Of, course I realized that Zack couldn’t have known that, but the duct tape tightly wrapped around my head should have told him I was in no position to speak.

“Fuck, dude, can’t you just shut up and listen to me?” Zack sounded angry.

I calmed myself a little and eased my breathing; since it was clear that Zack had no intention to release me the best thing to do was to listen to him. I felt him get even closer to me; he was now almost touching me with his lips when he began speaking again:

“Listen: I’ll ask questions, you’ll answer. If the answer is ‘yes’ clench both fists, if it’s ‘no’ don’t clench anything, and if you don’t know clench one, got it?”

I nodded. I must admit that I was impressed; my buddy found quite a nice way to communicate with me even though I was tightly trussed up and my mouth was fully packed. After a few seconds I was ready and grunted, giving my friend a sign that I understood.

“Do you know where the phone is?” I showed two clenched fists.

“Is it in one of the tents?” I released both fists.

“Do you know who has it?” I clenched one fist.

“Fuck, I was afraid of that… But never mind, dude. Now listen: when that stupid cop told us that you were captured me and the guys decided to move the camping to some other place. I followed him to find out where you are and what the camping spot looks like. Now I’ll go back to the guys and we’ll think of the best way to snatch that fucking phone from them. You just stay here and try to be a good prisoner. From what I saw in your shorts, I think it’s not that bad…”

I felt him smile behind me and soon heard him crawling back into the woods. I was so pissed off; not only my buddy left me bound and gagged, but he was actually making fun of me! And how did it happen that everyone was so much into the game? When Adam suggested it I thought it would just be for several hours, that I would snatch the phone quickly and return victoriously to my friends and we’d all have our fathers do everything we told them. Instead, I was lying on the ground with my arms and legs roped up like crazy and chewing on my father’s stinky socks. Everyone was taking the game very seriously and no one wanted to lose it.

After maybe half an hour I saw the guys come back; they brought many large stones and started to place them in circle around the whole my father dug earlier. When they were done they wiped the sweat from their foreheads. They stones looked pretty heavy and even those muscled studs had to put some effort in dragging them to the camping. I was moaning and whimpering, trying to attract their attention, but was ignored completely. I was tired of being gagged and wanted them to take it off.

“Hey there, kid, you having fun?” Uncle Doug asked as he knelt next to my head and rolled me on my stomach.

“MMppphh!!!”

“I bet the gag is killing you, but I’m not going to take it out. Just came to check your roping, you’ve been rolling and struggling like crazy when we were gathering the stones. I was observing you, kid, I was even a little amazed by your attempts. But, as I expected, you aren’t getting loose any time soon, the knots are as tight as they should be.” He said and patted me on the cheek. “And you’re still hard, boy, you must be really into this thing! I’ll have to remember to tell your father to keep you tied up more often!”

He laughed and left me alone. I saw the guys moving on with the camping: once the campfire was prepared my father and uncle Kev went into the woods to bring some broken branches and stuff for the evening fire. Meanwhile the rest of the group started preparing the lunch: they got the sandwiches from the duffel bags and bottles with water. It wasn’t much, but when I saw the food I realized how hungry I was. I really hoped that my captors would let me eat too…
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

So happy to see this updated! Wow, Zack is some friend huh? What a dick. Looks like even Peter's own friends share a bit of the adult's cruelty. Although, it was probably the smart decision or else he'd probably be tied up too.

Poor Peter must be starved. Would be a shame if he didn't get something more appetizing than his dad's socks to eat.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

^^ And I thought I was sarcastic :mrgreen: Peter must be so pissed right now, he's been in it for hours and help thinks they're a strategy genius :lol:
Short part with a nicee pic, welcome to the show Zack! (no 'licking leaps' smiley, that'd be appropriate...)
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

Another great addition to the story! Can't wait to read what happens next!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]squirrel[/mention] Whew! That was a close call.
I'm glad Peter wasn't released. Kid needs to stay bound up and gagged for much longer IMHO 8-)

Loving this! Can't wait to see what's next, bud ;)

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]squirrel[/mention] C'mon, we're dying here, man!
I need that next chapter on here ASAP 8-)

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 10 - Teasing the Prisoner

Being a teenager has many advantages, but it also has few flaws and the need to eat often is one of them. Normally I would eat like five to seven times a day, but today I had only breakfast before we went off for our annual trip with the guys. And now that the guys took their sandwiches out of the bags, and the smell of food hit my nostrils I realized that my organism was demanding to be fed. But at that particular moment there was something else: I was already fed up with the two rancid socks that my own father had gagged me with. I was chewing on them for some time now and I was ready to get rid of them. I really hoped that my Dad and his buddies wouldn’t be so cruel and deprive me from eating; it would be a great opportunity for me to have that damned gag out of my mouth, at least for a short while.

Being bound as I was I could only observe the hunks: Mr. Rost and uncle Kev produced two small camp chairs from the tent and sat on them, uncle Doug and Mr. Watson sat on the ground and my father perched on an old tree trunk that was near my hogtied body. The five of them started eating their sandwiches without saying anything; it was one of those moments for the guys when they simply enjoy being with each other and no words are necessary. Normally I would gladly be a part of it, but at that particular time I was getting more and more worried they wouldn’t let me even have one bite. After a few moments of silence I started grunting into the socks, that were filling my entire mouth.

“Seems to me that the kid wants to grab a bite, too.” Uncle Kev said.

“I bet he does, but I guess he also wants his tasty gag out. I can’t imagine why…” Uncle Doug added and laughed.

“You know what, guys, maybe we should let him have lunch, too…” My Godfather suggested with a smile.

I looked at him, grateful. I really hoped the huge blokes will finally remove my oversized gag and let me have something else than my Dad’s socks to chew on. I stopped struggling and just kept looking pleadingly at my captors; I was now completely silent, wanting to show the hunks that I will remain quiet if they free my mouth.

“That’s not a bad idea, dude, but let me check something first…” I hear my father speak.

The next thing he did surprised me a little: he grabbed me by my roped arms and dragged me to him. I moaned a little, but other than that I didn’t protest; the chance to get food and water was too great opportunity to waste it. I felt my father touch my arms and legs, as if he was looking for something. He kept doing this for some time until he finally rolled me on my side and looked down at me.

“Remember when I told that if you suck on some real man’s sweat there is a possibility you’ll grow some muscles, son? Well, guess what: no muscles yet. So I think you need to keep chewing on those socks for a little longer..”

My father rolled me on my stomach again. All my hopes were gone and I was getting furious again; the bastard was teasing and mocking me in front of his buddies and there was nothing I could do about it. The muscled studs were now laughing loud and joking about how helpless I was. It made me really angry and I started rolling on the ground and yelling into the gag again. It didn’t last for long, though; my Dad effortlessly forced me on my stomach and placed one of his booted foot on my crossed wrists and the other foot on my neck. He pressed the boots a little to prevent me from moving around too much. And although it only added to my humiliation I had to admit it was very effective.

“And if you keep squirming and shouting like that I might as well keep you tied up until Monday… and it’s barely Friday, kid…” He warned me.

I settled down a little; I was totally crewed, roped like a wild animal, gagged, with my lower jaw covered with sticky duct tape. And totally humiliated by my Dad, two uncles and their two buddies. I was panting heavily through my nostrils, defeated and still hungry. There was no point in fighting and I decided to just lie there on the grass, with my father’s boots pressing me into the ground. I don’t know how much time it took the guys to finish their lunch, but when they did, they started talking about their new strategy to win out little game.

“I guess there is no point sitting here and waiting for the kids to find us. They’ve already proved to be smart, so the best way to sneak the phone from them is to split and find their camp first. Once we locate it, we can easily take the trophy by force, they’re no match for us…” My godfather suggested.

“Yeah, that’s not a bad idea, but what shall we do about him?” Mr. Rost asked pointing at me.

“I’ll stay with him, just in case.” Uncle Doug offered.

“I’ll stay too. There is always a possibility that the kids will also split and one group will try to rescue our little prisoner here, and the other will try to find the phone. It would be best if at least two people will stay behind.” Uncle Kev joined in the conversation.

“All right, then. Mitch, Ryan and I will go into the woods again and try to win this fucking game. I can’t wait to have the brats serve me the beer while I just sit under the tree…” Mr. Rost said in a dreamy voice.

If there was one thing I could be happy about, it was the fact that the guys were unaware of Zack’s little visit. It was a good sign; from what Zack told me, my buddies were now plotting a plan to sneak the phone from one of the tents. If they’re lucky, they would have to deal with only the two of the guys, while the rest would be in the woods, searching for them. I smiled under my gag and dozed off into daydreaming: I could already see myself sitting on the very same trunk my father was sitting on and ordering him around. That felt so good, the very thought of revenge was making me full of joy and satisfaction. But there was only one problem: my buddies had no idea where the phone was hidden, and neither did I.

“Find them quickly, guys!” Uncle Doug said when the three blokes were about to go into the woods again.

“Sure thing, bro!” My father replied.

I rolled on the ground and watched the guys disappear. In a matter of seconds I lost them from my sight and a little while after that I couldn’t even hear them. I was alone with my uncles now…

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Glad you're back, [mention]squirrel[/mention]! Can't wait to see what those hunky uncles have planned!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic