The Annual Event (M+/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Did the kids somehow capture the adults??

I need answers [mention]squirrel[/mention]! Please don't take another long break!
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

You can't leave us on a cliff hanger like that! I got to know what happens next!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

You better not leave us hanging for long, mate!
That sure is quite an evil cliffhanger you've left us with.

Really can't wait for the next chapter(s) now :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Amazing! Can't wait to read the next part
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 30 - The winner is...

When my uncle yelled I was very curious to see what was happening outside. My uncle’s huge, broad torso was blocking the sight, so I had to wait for him to leave the tent. Once he did I could follow him, still with my arms bound neatly behind my back and chewing on my Godfather’s huge, sweaty underwear. At that moment the curiosity overwhelmed my all other feelings and I was dying to see what made my uncle so shocked. Mr. Watson also wanted to see what was going on; he simply pushed me aside before I managed to get outside, and left the tent. He didn’t say anything, which only made my curiosity grow even more. I growled into my gag angrily and walked outside; my teammates were sitting around the fireplace, looking triumphantly at the two muscled studs. Antony was holding uncle Kev’s phone in his hand.

“I guess huge muscles aren’t everything, Dad?” The kid asked with a smile on his face.

The two blokes were literally speechless. None of them could understand how could that be happening; how could three kids win the competition, without them even noticing? To be perfectly honest I was wondering about that myself; from what I could figure out, my father and his buddies had difficulties in finding the boys in the woods, and now, all of a sudden, all of them were inside their enemies’ camp, with the trophy in their hands. I didn’t have much time to think about that, though; soon the guys were beginning to leave their tents and after what looked like fifteen minutes all of the six studs were outside, watching the winners with their mouths wide open.

“Doug, Kev, get into my tent and untie Zack. I’ll release Peter.”

My father was the first one to get over the shock. The first thing he wanted to do was to fulfil his own promise: I was supposed to stay tied up until Monday morning or until my team wins the game. He was a man of honour, so when he lost the bet he wanted to fulfil his part of the deal. Soon he and my Godfather started undoing the ropes on my arms and torso. They worked fast and after several moments my upper body was completely free. Now it came the time for the gag: Mr. Watson unwound the tape from my lower face. It hurt a lot, but I kept perfectly silent. Once the tape was gone my Godfather grabbed his own worn out boxers and pulled it out of my mouth. To my great astonishment he simply put them inside a front pocket of his pale jeans. The underwear was way too big to fit in, so a part of it was sticking outside and hanging lose alongside the trousers.

“Well done, buys, you did a good job!” Mr. Rost praised my friends when he lit a cigar.

“Thanks, Dad. It wasn’t easy though, you guys were looking for us a lot in the forest and there was always someone to guard the camp.” Adam, his son, replied.

“So, are you going to tell us how did you manage to win? Uncle Kev asked and sat next to the boys.

“Why not? Maybe you guys could learn something from us…” Zack said showing up from my father’s tent. “But before that, let’s have a breakfast, I’m starving. And I need to get rid of that damn aftertaste in my mouth.”

The guys agreed to that and soon we were all busy preparing the meal. Since we were not too choosy, the bread, cans of sardines and water were enough for us. While we were eating we were chatting a lot with each other and laughing. It looked like we were on a normal men-only trip; for an incidental observer it would have been hard to believe that only an hour ago two of the guys were totally trussed up in roped and gagged cruelly with some gross pieces of cloth. Once I thought about it a faint smile appeared on my face.

When the breakfast was over Mr. Rost and my father got rid of the garbage.

“All right, boys, let’s listen to the story.” Uncle Doug said. He sat on the ground and lit a cigar.

“Very well. So, here it is. When we separated on the first day Peter followed you to see where you guys would set your camp. But when he didn’t return we were starting to get worried and even wanted to finish the game. Before we even started to think about it, we met a cop, who asked us what was going on. We told him about our little competition and that Peter was gone for too long. He laughed and said that Peter was captured by you, and that he is kept prisoner, all tied up and gagged.”

“Yeah, you boys were shocked once you heard about that, weren’t you?” Officer Bradley said, smiling, and puffing on his wide cigar

“Anyway..” Antony carried on. “The cop was about to leave us alone and return to his partner when Zack asked him if he wanted to take part in our game and help us a little. And he was kind enough to agree.”

“What??” Uncle Kev was clearly stunned.

“Unfortunately the only thing Mr. Bradley agreed to do was to give us a chance to get the trophy. He said he wouldn’t help us in any other way, cause it would be unfair.

“Well, well, so you were their spy here?” My father asked the cop.

“Not exactly, dude. I didn’t give them any information.”

“Yeah, but still! You were on the kids’ side…”

“Does that bother, you? I don’t recall you complaining when I was gagging your son with my socks, or later, when I was here with Doug, watching over the kids, while he was sleeping.”

“Let it go, guys!” My Godfather said. “We all agreed to use Terry’s help, so stop kvetching that the kids did the same!”

“Yeah, you’re right, man…” My father replied.

“So, back to the story: we all agreed that there was no way we could win the competition with just a brute force, so we had to think of a good plan. Adam suggested that one of us should volunteer to get captured by you to dull you vigilance. Zack agreed to become your prisoner and he let you guys capture him. You never thought that it could be an artifice, did you? But we still had to find a way to get into your camp. We were lucky: on Saturday morning we spotted Mr. Bradley in the woods and talked to him. We decided that we would visit your encampments early on Sunday. The cop agreed not to warn you guys.”

“Very clever…” Mr. Rost said.

“Thank you. Since we had known where your camp is, we decided to get here at the dawn. We were hoping you guys would be still asleep and that would give us some time to find the trophy.”

“So, that’s why you offered to go to the station and buy the beer, man?” Uncle Kev asked with a smile.

“Well, partially…” The cop laughed.

“I must admit I didn’t expect that, lads. You did a really good job.” Mr. Watson praised the boys.

When Jeff, one of his sons was talking, I thought the guys would be angry with officer Bradley, but they seemed to accept his explanations. For the next hour or so the eleven of us were sitting around the fire, talking and having a great time. It was exactly why I loved our annual events: no duties, no learning, no responsibilities. Just pure fun and relax. As the time was passing by I suddenly felt an urge to be alone for a while.

“I’m gonna go for a little walk, guys. I’ve been tied up for so long I need to liven up my muscles a little.”

“No problem. Just don’t go too far, you might get caught by some cruel hunks!” Uncle Kev said, smiling.

I smiled back at him and went into the woods.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Beware of the big, bad wolf!
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Oh my gosh, over so fast!! 😳😳

[mention]squirrel[/mention], you incredibly devious and sexy author, I sure do hope there is much more ahead for our beloved Zack and his smelly and dominant friends and family!!

However, regardless of how much or little more of this great world you share with us, thank you thank you THANK YOU for this fucking amazing story!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

I'm so sad it's over (Or is it?) What a masterpiece of a story.

Must say I'm surprised the cop was on the kids' side. He seemed to really enjoy gagging Peter! Definitely didn't see you giving the kids the win!

Excited to see what your next project will be. Maybe at some point Peter spending the summer at Uncle Kev's? ;)
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

GoBucks wrote: 4 years ago Excited to see what your next project will be. Maybe at some point Peter spending the summer at Uncle Kev's? ;)
No no, you've got it all wrong! The next project is for *me* to spend the summer at Uncle Kev's!! 😍😍😍🤤🤤🤤

🙃😋
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I don't think this is over. Squirrel's up to something, I just know it ;)

Loving all these characters.
Always looking forward to reading more about Peter and his dad and uncles.

Can't wait to see where this goes.
Uncle Kev's generous offer to "babysit" Peter for the weekend won't be forgotten quickly.
Peter needs to be taken care of ;)

NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago Peter needs to be taken care of ;)
Yes, yes he does. 😏😈
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 32 - A walk in the woods

I was walking slowly through the woods, careful not to go too far from the camp. As I was passing by the trees and bushes I was submerging myself deeper and deeper in my own thoughts. There was a lot going on in my head and I needed time to deal with it. I tried to convince myself that being my father’s and his buddies’ prisoner was just a fun episode and that there was nothing behind it. But the more I was thinking the more I was convinced that it wasn’t entirely true. When I recalled myself tied up and gagged, with uncle Kev and Mr. Watson standing over me I felt a strange warmth in my guts.

All of a sudden the two of them appeared in my mind; two very masculine and muscled, tall hunks, both shirtless, beads of sweat going down around their torsos. I couldn’t force myself to throw them out of my head and the more I was thinking about them, the more I wanted to lie there, at their feet again. Of course there was no way I would say that out loud, but the very thought of being trussed up again made my little soldier throb painfully in my pants.

I lost the track of time; I had no idea how long was I roaming around the forest when I heard a rustling noise behind me. I turned around and saw Zack walking towards me. I waited for him and when he approached to me I spotted he was holding my sweater and jeans in his hands. This made me realize the weather had changed. I didn’t even notice that it was quite cold and windy, I guess I was too focused on the image of my uncle and Godfather to worry about such irrelevant things.

“Uhm.. thanks, man. I appreciate that.” I said as I took the warm clothes and put them on.

“Sure thing, dude. Mind if I accompany you?”

“Not really.”

For the next several minutes we were waling side by side, in complete silence. Even though Zack wasn’t saying anything, I noticed he had something in his head, something he wanted to talk about. I knew what it was, but didn’t feel like talking about that. But my buddy didn’t worry about that.

“So, you wanna talk about what had happened?” He asked once we reached some open space.

“What do you mean?” I pretended I didn’t understand.

“Come on, dude! I’ve known you for years, you’re my best bud, and you’re like an open book to me. I just need to look at your face to know if something is bothering you. So, are you gonna tell me?”

“There is nothing to talk about, man.”

“You know… I wouldn’t consider it strange if you told me you liked what was going on for the past few days…”

I stopped for a moment and looked Zack in the eye. For a split second I thought I saw playful sparkles in his eyes, but that must have been hallucination. I shrugged my shoulders, but decided to answer his assumption.

“You wouldn’t?”

“Not at all, man. Actually, you don’t have to say this, I just know you were aroused. I saw your face, how you calmed down when the guys were near you. Not to mention that boner…”

“That was just a coincidence…” I knew I wouldn’t be able to convince him, but I also couldn’t admit that some strange thoughts were appearing my mind.”

“All right, man, suit yourself. And if you ever want to talk, you know I’ll be there for you, mate. Nothing changed in this matter.”

“I know. Thanks.”

We were walking for some more time, again in silence and I could focus on my thoughts again. Immediately uncle Kev and Mr. Watson appeared in my mind, both incredibly masculine and cocky. I felt my little buddy respond to this image, hoping that Zack wouldn’t notice anything. I kept fantasizing about being their captive again, roped up, gagged, made fun of. I wanted to be at their feet, look at them and admire their huge muscles. I was sinking in my imagination again.

“Dude, we should return to the camp. It’s getting colder and I think it’s going to rain soon. Plus, I got really hungry; talking to you can be quite tiring sometimes…” Zack interrupted my fantasy.

“Yeah, I guess so…”

Zack had a smile on his face, which for some reason was very comforting. To be honest I was a little worried how he would react to my newly born leanings; from all my buddies he was the one I definitely didn’t want to lose. So when I realized he had no problems with it, I felt as if a great weight had been take off my shoulders. I cheered up and me and Zack were talking all the way to the camp. We were in a hurry; the clouds in the sky were getting darker and darker; the rain was about to fall any moment now.

When we arrived to the camp I spotted three new tents. My teammates must have set up theirs for the night. I was just about to ask Zack where my things were, but before I could do that, I spotted someone behind me…

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Yayyyyyy it is not over!!!!!! I want to be at Uncle Kev and Mr. Watson's feet too.

Looks like Peter is in for some more fun this summer. Excited to see who is lurking behind him!
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 32 - Back in the Camp.

When I turned around to check what was happening behind me I immediately saw my uncle Kev and Mr. Watson. One glance at them was enough to make me hold my breath; the hunks were now both wearing blue jeans and leather jackets. They absolutely stunning and I couldn’t help but admire their huge silhouettes and cocky smiles plastered on their faces. Mr. Watson was putting on his skin tight leather gloves and the sight had something mesmerizing in it. The thick gloves added even more to their dominating and masculine nature. I did everything I could not to gasp in admiration, but did a poor job; it was clear that I loved what I was looking at.
Mr. Watson's leather gloves.jpg
 “So, Peter, how was the walk?” Mr. Watson asked as he came closer and put his oversized, muscled arm around my neck.

“Uhm, fine, thanks…” It was all I could mutter.

I tried to move away from him, but he didn’t let me. So I was standing there, next to my Godfather, who was literally towering over me. I started to feel a little worried and excited at the same time; the guys were definitely up to something, and I was pretty sure what that ‘something’ was: the hunks were going to make me their prisoner again. My little soldier throbbed when I thought about this, but my mind didn’t want to agree to this that easily. Of course, there was no way I could convince the blokes that I didn’t like being tied up, but at least I had to keep the appearances.

“Uhm… could you please loosen your grip, uncle?”

“I’m just being friendly, does that bother you?” He replied, smiling.

“Of course not, but you can be friendly a little further away from me.”

“I don’t think that’s necessary. And I think you like being held up like this and completely helpless…”

“Oh, come on…”

“We know you like it, so stop complaining.” Uncle Kev interrupted. “Look, I know what’s going on, I saw the look on your face when you were lying on the ground, trussed up and gagged, and the two of us were standing over you. It’s so obvious that you enjoy this kind of stuff, Peter. So let me put it this way: when we return to the camp, Ryan and I will tie you up again. If you really don’t want to be roped up again all you have to do is rise you right hand.”

There was a real war going on in my mind at that moment. One part of me wanted to be tied up so badly, especially by such incredible guys. But there was also the other part, which was yelling at me that it’s ridiculous and that I should just enjoy the trip and let this whole roping stuff go away. I looked at uncle Kev; he was expecting the answer right now and I had to give him one. I had no idea how much was I struggling with my own thoughts, but finally I made up my mind: I kept my right arm at my side.

“See? I told you guys he wouldn’t protest.” Zack said all of a sudden.

“What do you mean??” I asked surprised.

“Nothing really. Once you left the camp I suggested that you would love to be tied up again when you return. Our teammates laughed at this, but it seems that I was right.”

“So now everybody knows?”

“Pretty much. But don’t worry, we’re fine with this.”

I was a little uneasy about this, but decided to go for it. Mr. Watson had his giant arm still wrapped round my neck when we got to the camp. Zack went into his tent, and the three of us were now standing near the fire. Uncle Kev disappeared somewhere, but returned soon, holding the familiar coils of rope in his gloved hand. I gasped when I saw them. He went behind me and forced my arms behind my back. Meanwhile my Godfather stood in front of me and put his left hand on my nape and the right one on my mouth. He squeezed my jaw a little bit, hand gagging me properly and keeping me still in his vice like grip.

“Sorry, kid, but we can’t risk you calling for help.” He said and winked at me. I smiled under his glove.

The scene must have been very surrealistic: I was standing in the middle of our camp, held and hand gagged by my own Godfather, while my uncle was tying my arms behind my back. What was more, the other guys were now looking at us, commenting an laughing. I was moaning into the thick leather glove, both from excitement and confusion.

Once uncle Kev finished binding my wrists there was no stepping back for me. Not that I wanted to, but I presumed that even if I had tried to back off, the hunks wouldn’t pay too much attention to it. After all, they were huge and muscled, and I was small and there was no way in hell I could run away from them. So I stood there, enjoying the roping; my uncle kept tying my upper body up, forcing my arms against my back, creating a nice chest harness to keep my bound arms in place.

“Sit!” uncle Kev barked harshly when he was done with my torso.

I complied and sat on the ground. Mr. Watson did the same; he sat behind me and, while still hand gagging me, wrapped his other huge arm around my torso, pressing me into his leather jacket. I grunted, but was ignored. Uncle Kev got around to my legs. He was very careful to tie them up neatly and tightly. Soon my thighs, calves and ankles were roped up together, but my captor wasn’t over yet: he took another coil and tied my feet together.

“Judging by the bulge in your jeans, you must be enjoying it a lot, Peter.” Uncle Kev said when he stood over me.

“I bet he does, but we’re not done yet.”

“I know. I’ll keep his head still and you do the honours..”

Uncle Kev knelt next to me and grabbed my jaw. Mr. Watson took his underwear from his jeans pocket and squashed it in front of my eyes. It was the same gross piece of cloth I had been gagged earlier. I grunted; the boxers were not only disgusting, but also really big.

“You didn’t wash them well, buddy, time to finish the job.”

Mr. Watson forced the slimy, still wet piece of cloth into my mouth. The familiar taste hit my buds again. The masculine scent filled my mouth, silencing me completely. The guys took their time gagging me and by the time they were done, the oversized boxers were all crammed in. At that moment I felt my Godfathers leather gloved hand cover my lower face again.

“All right, let me grab the tape.” Uncle Kev said.

“No rush, man. I’ll gladly hold him like this for some time.” My Godfather replied. I looked at him: he was also enjoying this…

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by squirrel 4 years ago, edited 5 times in total.

NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
Fuuuuuccckkkkkkkkkkk YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

😍😍🤩😍🤩😍🤩😍🤩😍😍
🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Thank you Squirrel! This is a wonderful continuation! It's so nice that Peter no longer has to hide his desires. He is "free" to get bound and gagged with his uncles' nasty underwear without judgement! Lucky guy.
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

This is an impressive saga. I'm glad to see there are a few chapters left to come.
mig137
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mig137 »

Well, tie him up and gag him. Thanks for the great chapter.
;)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Yeah, can't tell you how happy I am with the direction this is taking!
Thrilled that our little Pete is basically living his dream.

Deep down inside, I know he wants those giant boxers back in his mouth even though he'd have us believe otherwise.

Incredible chapter my friend.
Can't wait for your next update.

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 33 - The best afternoon ever

Uncle Kev got up and went somewhere, leaving me and Mr. Watson alone. I was now sitting on the bare ground and was totally helpless; my arms were roped up professionally behind my back and then lashed to my torso. My captors did an amazing job again and there was no way in hell I could undo any of the tight knots without somebody’s help. I could only move my fingers and whenever I did, I could feel my Godfather’s leather jacket. My legs were also completely immobilized, bound together with rope at the ankles, calves, thighs and even the feet. Even if I wanted to complain about my predicament the huge gag would prevent me from doing so. My mouth was stuffed with Mr. Watson’s oversized and most disgusting boxers; the slimy underwear was filling every corner of my oral cavity. Each time I moved my tongue I had to taste the scent and sweat of the masculine owner. And it was impossible for me to even try and spit the gross gag out; my Godfather kept hand gagging me tightly. His thumb was on my nose bridge and his leather gloved, bear like palm was covering my lower face from the nostrils down to my chin. Even though the stud let me move my head a little, his huge hand was tightly pressed against my face as if it was glued to it.

I was loving every second of it. I was enjoying the strong ropes wrapped around my limbs and upper body and the flawless gag, which was keeping me almost completely silenced. And on top of that, I was held by one of the huge, muscled guys. Even though all of them were incredibly masculine and had great bodies, Mr. Watson was the biggest one. It was probably because he was a construction worker; his tough work helped him develop great muscles, which were now keeping me in place without any trouble. His enormous left arm was wrapped around my torso and pressing me against his super hot leather jacket. The cracking of the jacket and the smell of his tight leather glove were almost intoxicating.

Soon I saw my father and uncle Kev coming towards us.

“Hey man, I brought the duct tape in case you need it.” My uncle said and tossed the roll on my bulge.

“Thanks man, but I’m fine. I sort of like keeping the kid like this, and I bet he likes being held by a fully grown, masculine man, don’t you, lad?” Mr. Watson replied and using his gagging hand forced my head up and down. “See? I told you!”

“Suit yourself. You want a cigar?” My father asked, handing his best friend a fresh, fat stogie.“

I looked up a little and saw Mr. Watson put the cigar between his teeth. With his free hand he took the lighter from one of the guys and started to light up the cigar. I watched him puff on it for a few moments until he was satisfied and gave the lighter back. He kept the cigar in his mouth, sucking on it and exhaling big clouds of smoke. Finally he took a deep drag and took the stogie out from his mouth. I was mesmerized by the whole scene. There was something extraordinarily hot about guys smoking cigars for me. And now I could watch all the guys who were keeping me their prisoner sucking up on them. None of my captors seemed to care about me for a moment so I kept looking at them as they enjoyed the taste of their cigars.

It was quite a chilly day, so the rest of the group set up a fire and we all gathered around it. Mr. Watson was hand gagging me all the time and once we were sitting near the fire he forced my bound torso against his brad chest again. I saw my teammates smirk, but none of them said anything. Soon the guys started preparing the supper. I was a little hungry and was hoping to get some food too, so I moaned quietly into my Godfather’s leather clad palm. He just laughed and told me I would get something to eat in the morning, but he would let me drink some water before sleeping. So I sat there, watching the guys enjoying their meal, talking about the trip and laughing.

“All right, time to bed, guys. We need to get up early tomorrow to pack and leave. I don’t want to get stuck in the traffic.” Mr. Rost said after an hour or so.

“Agreed. Let’s get moving.” Uncle Doug replied.

All the guys stood up and started bustling around the camp, putting the litter into the trash bags, putting out the fire, getting ready to bed.

“One word from you, and you’ll regret this, understood?” Mr. Watson whispered into my ear.

Without waiting for my answer he finally removed his huge palm from my mouth and took the gag out. Then, he immediately put a bottle of water to my lips and told me to drink as much as I want. I was very grateful and gulped half of the bottle down. When I was done, my Godfather forced his wet boxers back into my mouth, not even giving me a chance to speak. He packed my mouth completely and hand gagged me again. Fifteen minutes later uncle Kev came to us, holding the roll of duct tape in his hands.

“I bet you missed this, kiddo…” He said with a smirk.

He unwound some tape and, after Mr. Watson removed his palm, placed it on my lips. He kept wrapping the tape tightly around my head, until my whole lower face was covered in the sticky tape. He made over twenty rounds, making sure I would be unable to get rid of the putrid stuffing. Then my uncle and his buddy dragged me to their tent and opened it. If my jaw hadn’t been taped shut it would definitely have dropped: on the ground, at one side of the tent, officer Bradley was lying all hogtied and gagged. His cheeks were bulging, which meant his mouth stuffed with something, probably something nasty.

“Yeah, we all thought that the cop should pay for betraying us.” Mr. Watson said smiling. Officer Bradley grunted something, but from what I could see, he was smiling too.

Now the guys’ attention was turned to me.

“Before we put you into bed, we want you to be shirtless. So, we’ll untie your arms now, let you take the clothes off and then immediately re-tie you. If you know what’s good for you, keep calm and don’t try anything funny, understood, boy?” My uncle asked sternly. I nodded.

The guys started to work on the ropes and in a matter of minutes my whole upper body was free. They made me take off the sweater and the shirt and uncle Kev forced my arms behind my back again. much more brutally than necessary. I kept still as they were tying me up and soon, with my wrists and elbows bound, I was ready for the night. Mr. Watson checked the knots to make sure I was securely trussed up and put his leather jacket and shirt off, revealing his rock hard muscles. I noticed he left his pale jeans and leather gloves on.

“Get in here, prisoner!” He ordered as he unzipped his large sleeping bag.

It wasn’t easy to obey with my limbs completely tied up, so my uncle helped me a little and soon I found myself inside the bag. My Godfather zipped it up a little bit, then insinuated himself next to me; we were now lying chest to chest. Since he was much taller than me, my head was at the level of his neck and I could feel the cold buckle of his leather belt pressing against my abdomen. It was amazing; with every breath I took I was taking in my captor’s masculine scent. Mr. Watson placed his arm under his head and soon he dozed off.

I could barely move now; trapped between the sleeping bag and one of the guys I was stuck. In a matter of seconds I also drifted off, thinking about how great this trip turned out to be…

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Excellente!
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

YASSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

[mention]squirrel[/mention] I could kiss you a hundred times for this!!! Please please please keep this fantastic story going, you excellent kinky man you!! 😍😍😍
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

A very nice addition! I think my favorite part was finding out they tied up Officer Bradley! I wish I knew what they gagged him with ;)
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

Glad to see there are people attending to Peter's welfare. Great chapter!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic